Jump to content
    Arran
  • Author
  • 3,013 Words
  • 2,468 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Calculus Connection - 4. Chapter 4

This chapter involves vividly described sexual activity between two young men.

Continuation of Later Saturday Evening

I coax Tyler down onto the mattress and come down on top of him as we engage in another kiss that quickly becomes hot and passionate. “Oh my God, Sean,” he whispers as his naked, hot body writhes beneath mine. “I want to feel you inside me… deep inside me…”

“I want that too, Tyler,” I whisper against his ear as I coax him over onto his stomach, wanting to lie on his back and fuck him from behind our first time, knowing that it will give us the most body contact. And with my legs between his legs, I should be able to get as deep as possible inside him with every thrust.

When I have him in the position that I want him, I momentarily gaze at the impossibly tight, beautiful little orifice where Tyler will take me deep into his body tonight and we’ll come together as one, engaged in the most intimate and profound union that two people can possibly experience with one another. And when the passion and the quest for completion has ended, the most fundamental part of me will end up a part of him. “So incredibly beautiful…” I whisper as I gaze at it. “Absolutely glorious…

“Spread your legs for me,” I whisper as I reach to my nightstand for the tube of K-Y Warming Jelly that I bought this afternoon at the mall, hoping that this would happen. He spreads his legs widely and I carefully squeeze a generous amount of the jelly onto his hole and then gently work it around inside him with the middle finger of my right hand, feeling for his prostate.

“Ummm…” I hear as I work my finger all around inside him until I feel the small nut-like gland located between his bladder and his rectum.

“It feels good, huh,” I whisper against his ear. “I think I just found your prostate, Tyler.”

“Oh my God…” he purrs, tightening his hole and writhing his butt to the movement of my finger as I gently massage the miraculous little gland.

“You’re going to love my penis,” I whisper. For emphasis I hook my finger against his prostate again .

“Ummm… I know,” he purrs, lifting his butt against my hand.

“Foreplay is fun, isn’t it?” I whisper against his ear.

“Ummm… yeah…” he purrs, writhing his butt again.

“That’s what it’s been up to now, you know,” I whisper. “Foreplay to get you good and hot and ready for for an intimate, romantic evening of intercourse. Are you ready for my penis now?”

“Ummm…, yes… Fuck me, Sean.”

It’s all I need to hear to get me to gently ease my finger out of his butt. I kiss both cheeks and then his hole, then squeeze a copious amount of the jelly into my palm, and slather it all over the full, rigid length of my cock until it glistens in the dim glow of the lamp sitting on my nightstand. Then I move between his legs and guide the head of my penis with the fingers of my right hand. When I feel it pressed firmly against the heat of his hole, I lower my torso onto his back and totally relax, kissing all over his shoulder and his neck, soaking in the calm before the storm.

“Are you ready, baby?” I whisper through my kisses.

“Um hm. Give it to me, Sean.”

“Here goes, baby. I need you to completely relax and push out when I’m going into you. Okay?”

“Okay.”

When I feel his hole relax against the head of my penis, I begin to push, slowly increasing the pressure, until I feel my glans suddenly surrounded by his warmth.

“Oh fuck,” I hear beneath me as Tyler’s sphincter tightens around me.

“I know, baby. It burns at first because I’m stretching you. It’s also been a while and he probably wasn’t as big as I am. But we have all night, so I’ll just take my time and go really slow into you until you have all of me inside you. Okay? I want tonight to be a beautiful experience for you, not a painful one, so just relax. Okay, baby? Relax and let it happen. And remember to push out because it really does help to get me deep inside of you.

“Okay,” he grunts beneath me.

When I feel his sphincter fully relax again, I push, maintaining a steady, even pressure as I very slowly ease more and more of myself into Tyler’s impossibly tight butt until I finally feel my full, rigid length buried all the way up to my balls into the soothing warmth of his body.

Oh my God…” I whisper against his ear. “I’m all the way inside you now, baby, and you’re so incredibly tight. I just need to lie here for a moment or so and get used to feeling you around me because I’m really close right now and I don’t want this to end before it even gets started. Are you okay, Tyler?”

“Yeah,” he grunts beneath me. “It’s just, you feel so incredibly big and I feel so full inside.”

“I know, baby. But the anus and the rectum are wonderfully resilient. Once you get used to feeliing me up there, it’ll get better. I used lots of lubrication, so it should begin to feel really good when I start fucking you.”

After a few minutes I feel that my angst has settled down and my urge to cum has passed, so I tentatively thrust, getting an immediate response beneath me.

“Are you okay, baby?”

“Yeah,” he grunts. “It’s just… You hit it again and… Wow, Sean!”

“It’s only going to get better, baby,” I whisper, lowering my head to press a kiss to his lips. “I’m going to start fucking you now. Okay?”

“Um hm.”

I slowly withdraw my cock until little more than the head remains in his butt, then quickly sink all the way back up to my balls into him, settling into a steady rhythm of long, slow thrusts, driving the head of my dick deep into his bowels each time. “Oh my God. I can’t believe this is actually happening, baby,” I whisper. “I just want to make love to you like this all night long.”

“Ummm…” he purrs beneath me, lifting and writhing his butt to meet my thrusts.

“Feels good. Huh, baby?” I whisper as I nibble his ear.

“Oh God, does it, Sean. I’ve never been fucked like this. Your dick just feels so good inside me, like it’s meant to be a part of me.”

“It is meant to be a part of you, Tyler. I so want to be a part of you, baby. And I definitely don’t want this to be our last time, either.”

“It won’t be, Sean.”

“Thank you, baby. I’m beginning to feel a tingle in our connection and in my balls.”

“Does that mean you’re getting close?” I hear an anxiety in his tone.

“Not yet, but I’m working up to it. Are you anywhere near close, baby?”

“Not yet,” he grunts beneath me. “But fucking harder into me should get me there.”

I increase the ardor of my thrusts and within seconds I hear, “Oh my God!” beneath me, his butt pressed up against my pubic bone, allowing me to drive my dick even deeper into his butt. “You’re hitting it, Sean! You’re really hitting it now!”

In my excitement, I snake my fingers under and up around his shoulders and intensify the power and speed of my thrusts even more, grinding the head of my dick deep into his bowels each time I bottom out inside him. Obviously I’m hitting his prostate now because I feel Tyler’s entire body come alive beneath me. “Oh my God! You’re hitting it, Sean! You’re hitting it almost constantly now! Oh my God! Fuck me!”

“It feels good. Huh, baby?” I’m probing my tongue into his ear now, another erogenous zone that I know will enhance the intensity of what he’s feeling and bring him closer to orgasm.

“Oh God, yes! Give it to me, Sean! Oh God! Fuck me! Please give me every inch of your incredible dick and make me yours tonight!”

“I will, baby. No way will I disappoint you now,” I murmur as I press my lips to his temple.

And there is no way that this will end before I fill Tyler’s sexy, hot butt with all the sperm that my body can produce tonight. And I know without a doubt that it’s going to be be a gusher. And then we’re passionately kissing as I relentlessly drive the full seven-inch length of my rigid, throbbing dick like a jackhammer deep into the glorious warmth of his bowels.

My heart is pounding wildly now. I just can’t seem to get enough of him, and he can’t seem to get enough of me. I want to bury my entire being inside him and experience Tyler in every way imaginable. I need to cum! My God! I so need to cum and become a part of him!

“Oh God… Make me cum, Sean… Please, make me cum with your incredible dick…” I hear beneath me.

“It’s going to happen. I won’t disappoint you, baby,” I murmur as I thrust hard and deep into his bowels, Tyler willingly taking everything that I’m giving him. “I’m going to make it happen. Just fuck with me, baby. Fuck with me and it’ll happen.” Since I’m giving him all that I’ve got now, it’s just a matter of time. Just a matter of time…

And then I feel the familiar churning beginning in my balls and spreading out into my groin. I’m close… so close to giving Tyler what he wants, what I want. “I’m getting close, baby,” I pant against his shoulder. “I hope you are too.“

“Oh my God! Yes, Sean!” he gasps beneath me

“Just a little bit longer, baby, and we’ll both be there,” I pant against his shoulder. “I’ll try to wait for you, but please hurry, baby. Please hurry.”

“Oh fuck! I’m there, Sean! I’m coming!” I hear him suddenly cry out beneath me. And with that I feel Tyler’s butt cinch tightly around my cock in sharp, staccatic spasms as he empties himself onto the mattress beneath him.

Now it’s my turn.

I fuck several more times into Tyler’s butt, then thrust deep into his bowels for the last time and hold it there, feeling my dick seeming to grow even harder inside him. “Oh my God!” I cry out as I erupt in joyous celebration deep into his bowels, filling him with what feels like more cum than I’ve ever produced in my life.

And then all the expectance and the passion has suddenly ended, leaving the both of us lying spent and exhausted in a crumpled, sweating, gasping heap.

Early Sunday Morning

“Oh my God, baby… I’m a part of you now,” I pant as I lay draped over Tyler’s back under the spell of the most incredible afterglow ever. “That was the absolute best ever… I don’t think I’ve ever cum so hard or as much in my life as I just did inside you. Thank you, Tyler. Thank you so much for the most beautiful night of my life. I’ll treasure it for as long as I live.”

“Ummm…” he purrs beneath me, grasping my hand and squeezing it. “I’ve never felt so totally relaxed and so happy in my life, Sean. I definitely don’t want this to be our last time doing this. Okay? I want us to do it as often as we can.”

“We will, baby. Now that I’ve had a taste of all the incredible pleasures that your body has to offer, we definitely will.” And with that I slowly push up off his back, easing my cock out of his butt. I’m surprised to see that I’m still so remarkably hard despite the magnitude of the orgasm that I just had inside him. Then I sit back on his legs and gaze at his hole, seeing a small stream of my semen slowly oozing out of it. Without a doubt, it has to be the sexiest thing that I’ve ever seen in my life.

I bend forward and lap it away with my tongue, then lower myself onto the mattress beside him and pull him against me until I’m tightly spooned against the warmth of his back. “You know, you can do it to me too if you want,” I whisper.

“I want to, but not tonight, Sean. I just want to savor all the feelings that you’ve given me tonight. It was really intense, you know?”

I smile. “Intensity is what making love is all about, baby.”

“Sean?”

“Hm?”

“Tonight you called me baby more times than I can count.”

“Well, now that you have millions of little Seans swimming around inside you, I kind of consider you my baby, Tyler… Or, at least I’d like you to be. I want it to be just you and me from now on; lovers forever.”

“Hmmm… Just you and me sounds really nice, Sean. No loud, pesty, rambunctious roommates invading our space.”

“So, why don’t you move in with me, Tyler? We’d have to get a two bedroom apartment—you know, for appearance—but we’d only be using one bedroom. I think there’s a couple available in the complex right now.”

“And you can help me with Calculus every night before we come to bed and make love like we did tonight.”

“Yeah,” I smile, pressing a kiss to the nape of his neck. “So, what do you say, baby?”

“I’d have to give my roommates notice to give them time to find someone to replace me. But I’d probably be spending most of my time here in the interim.”

“So you’re saying that you’ll live with me?”

“Um hm.”

“Tyler?”

“Hm?”

“I think I’m falling really hard for you. Are you okay with that?”

“Yeah, because I think I’m falling for you too, Sean.”

“Tyler?”

“Hm?”

“Let’s celebrate, by making love again.”

“Mmmm… Okay. Just go easy this time. Okay, Sean?”

“I will, baby.”

And with that, I coax him back over onto his stomach with my body and mount him again. Then snugly cradling his thighs between mine, I begin to slowly thrust my growing cock deep into Tyler’s sperm-slickened butt for the second time, feeling none of the urgency for conclusion that I’d felt the first time.

For as long as it takes, I just want to make slow, intimate love to Tyler Stuart until I flow into him a second time, filling his body with another voluminous expression of my love and desire for him.

Sunday Evening

An Epilogue

“So, brother-of-mine, how did it go last night?” my sister asks when I answer my cellphone.

“You’ll never believe it, Karen. I mean, I’m still having a hard time believing it myself.”

“So I take it that last night went well, Sean?”

“The evening couldn’t have gone better, Karen. Dinner was nice, he was dressed nicely—again, we watched—now get this—a gay-themed movie afterwards, and we were high while doing it.”

“Sounds like you really set the stage for an amorous evening, Sean. I hesitate to ask what happened next.”

“Well, you don’t have to ask because I’m going to tell you, Karen. We talked about the movie, and then we kissed. And wow! Can Tyler kiss!”

“Maybe I shouldn’t hear anymore,” she laughs.

“You know you want to, Karen,” I laugh in response. “So after that, we ended up in bed. He spent the night and we actually did it. We made love, Karen! Twice!”

“I think you can spare me the details, little brother.”

“I intend to, except to say that we were both pleasantly exhausted afterwards. In fact, last night went so well that Tyler’s going to move in with me.”

“So I’ll actually get to meet this lad who charmed my brother into bed?”

“You’ll love him, Karen. He’s everything that a boyfriend and a lover can possibly be.”

“You guys worked fast, Sean.”

“It was meant to be, Karen. Like I said, you’ll love him. Well, not like I love him, but you get what I mean.”

“Yeah, you’re smitten, Sean,” she laughs. “One taste of the forbidden fruit and you’re smitten.”

“I am, Karen. I can’t think of anyone who I’d rather be with. He left this afternoon and I already miss him.”

“Hm… That late…”

“We got up late.”

“You boys had a strenuous night, little brother.”

“I’ll say. We snuggled for quite a while after we woke up. I wanted to do it again, but he was a little uncomfortable from last night.”

“I can imagine. I’ve been there, Sean.”

“Please spare me, Karen. A sister’s sexual exploits are the last thing that a brother wants to hear.”

“I’m listening to yours.”

“Because I’m your little brother and you love me, Karen. Anyway, after that we showered—together—and then we went to Denny’s for breakfast.”

“Breakfast together… You boys are really serious.”

“We ran into one of Tyler’s roommates there. It was kind of awkward since he knew that Tyler hadn’t come home last night. I’m sure he assumed that Tyler had hooked up with a girl. And then to see him there with me? Tyler didn’t seem too concerned about it, though. He introduced me and then proceeded to tell Jason that he was moving out and in with me. I guess Tyler doesn’t care all that much about perceptions.”

“Which means that he’s comfortable with who he is and what he is, Sean. That’s a good thing.”

“Yeah. I don’t care what people think about me either, Karen. Only Tyler.”

“Well, I really hope that it works out for you boys, Sean.”

“I do too, Karen. But you know what?”

“What?”

“I think it will,” I smile. “In fact, I know it will.”

Finis

Well, there you have it; the story has ended. Hope you enjoyed it. Stay tuned for another (longer story) in a few days. Thanks for all your generous comments. They are appreciated.
Copyright © 2019 Arran; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

4 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter. A beautiful chapter to end a fantastic story.

Thank you, Chris. I appreciate your comment. I’m glad you enjoyed it. Another one coming soon.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Excellent chapter, it was so good to hear about the connection they had , awe inspiring, this short,HARD, and to the point , brilliant

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Thank you, Mike. I really appreciate your comment. Stay tuned.

Edited by Arran
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Young people move so quickly. It takes me a much longer time to get to know guys I date. But I struggle with relationships more than most people,
;–)

I’m interested to see what you do in a longer format!
;–)

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Arran said:

I thank everyone who has reacted or commented to this, my first story. Great community!

While I knew your story was new to me, I actually forgot it was was your only story on GA. Now you profess it to be your only published or shared work; bravo. The ability to take thoughts and emotions of the heart, put them into words in such a way as to have others adopt the characters and their emotions as real, is a huge credit to your writing skills.

Thanks for sharing The Calculus Connection. I throughly enjoyed your tale and hope you’ll have more to share soon.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
9 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Young people move so quickly. It takes me a much longer time to get to know guys I date. But I struggle with relationships more than most people,
;–)

I’m interested to see what you do in a longer format!
;–)

Thank you, droughtquake (interesting name). You’ll get a chance in a day or two.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Philippe said:

While I knew your story was new to me, I actually forgot it was was your only story on GA. Now you profess it to be your only published or shared work; bravo. The ability to take thoughts and emotions of the heart, put them into words in such a way as to have others adopt the characters and their emotions as real, is a huge credit to your writing skills.

Thanks for sharing The Calculus Connection. I throughly enjoyed your tale and hope you’ll have more to share soon.

Thank you for the compliment, Philippe. Yes, more to share very soon.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

What an interesting exploration. I love that you took these two people and brought them together, through moments. Some people do just click and voila they can't be without each other. It was a full connection. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
13 hours ago, mfa607 said:

I’m a sucker for happy endings! Thank you!

Thank you. You’re welcome.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
9 hours ago, lilansui said:

What an interesting exploration. I love that you took these two people and brought them together, through moments. Some people do just click and voila they can't be without each other. It was a full connection. 

It was. Thank you.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Awesome story. So glad these two found each other again, seems they were meant to be. I liked that Sean seemed to have a really close connection with his older sister Karen and that she was so supportive of her little brother. I'm especially surprised this was your first story, it was well written, damn fine job, well done.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 2/15/2020 at 4:37 PM, Goodie said:

Awesome story. So glad these two found each other again, seems they were meant to be. I liked that Sean seemed to have a really close connection with his older sister Karen and that she was so supportive of her little brother. I'm especially surprised this was your first story, it was well written, damn fine job, well done.

Thank you for the kind words, Goodie.

Link to comment

Nice story, but I cracked up every time "textbook" terms were used during sex. So not sexy! 😆

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..