Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 5,153 Words
  • 916 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Primal Park - 2. Best of Friends

This chapter deals with an amputee and his blind companion. There's no gore, but if you are uncomfortable with missing limbs, you might want to skip this chapter.

The boat purred under his foot. Panteleimon Leandropolous kept his eyes straight ahead through the cockpit, watching the white-furred Lidikrys at the narrow bow of the kaḯki. Taking wave after salty wave head on without flinching, it wasn’t hard to believe Cyklón had once been a gladiator. His wiry tail kept him balanced through the worst of the swells, though his three-piece suit was absolutely drenched. Pantelis was just glad the former noblerat left his hat in their room.

It had been easy to get the Lidikrys to agree to this trip. Pantelis was nearing his heat, and Cyklón was insistent that they find a porneio for him. After a discussion with a couple of friends who had taken their Cervidas companion to a primal island on Egara, Pantelis offered it as an anniversary present,; a way for Cyklón to enjoy himself while Pantelis got his needs met. Cyklón had agreed, and they packed the next day.

More than that, though, it had been two years since Pantelis had lost his right leg. He was constantly pushing himself, trying to return to a sense of normalcy. His starship had been surprisingly easy to modify for his prosthetic, but learning to balance the pressure he exerted on the pedals had been frustrating. He slowly improved, but he still wanted more.

Muscles lined his androgynous body, born of a constant balancing act. His golden-orange fur was constantly groomed and cleaned, laying smooth over his body, and sharp yellow eyes watched the sea around them as they approached their destination.

The Egaro held his tongue as they rounded the island. He wasn’t sure if Cyklón could tell they were close to the shore, but in his experience, it was better to not bother the Lidikrys with such trivialities.

Sitting on a chair, Pantelis checked his right leg, making sure his socket was still fitting properly. A quick run through the two bags beside him reassured the Egaro that they were as prepared as they could be. The bangle on his wrist emitted a small map of the island, placing a pair of dots off the coast, right where he and Cyklón were. Pantelis dismissed the map— it would only be used for emergencies.

The boat settled against a pier with a slight bump. At the bow, Cyklón wobbled only slightly, turning with a white cane in hand. Dark glasses hid his clouded ruby eyes, a constant reminder that he’d never see again.

Pantelis was on his feet a moment later, limping out to the Lidikrys.

“I don’t need your help.” Cyklón waved him off.

“I know.” Pantelis shrugged. “I just want to be here to watch you fall over the side.”

“Jdi do hajzlu.”

The Egaro snorted, walking carefully with Cyklón until they reached the plank. He lifted Cyklón onto the walkway, ignoring the various curses the Lidikrys threw at him. He was getting better at understanding them; that had been something about a bog?

Waiting for Cyklón to feel his way across the wood, Pantelis climbed up next. His leg made it a little precarious to walk over the plank, but the Egaro was on the pier a few moments later, wobbling from the sudden lack of waves.

A horn blared behind them, nearly shattering Pantelis’ hearing with three quick bursts. He saw a blue-furred Egaro step out of the office a hundred metres up the red beach. Raising his hand in acknowledgement, Pantelis turned away. Their arrival was noted, and they had the island to themselves for the afternoon. Normal packages required checking in, but Cyklón had pointed out it would be unfair if their hunters had an obvious point to follow a trail from.

Pantelis didn’t bother mentioning a path from the pier would be just as easy to find. He just signed up for a remote check-in, just to avoid the fit Cyklón would throw if he didn’t get his way. But, of course, Cyklón didn’t throw fits. Such things were beneath him.

“Come on,” Cyklón said, his cane tapping over the pier. “We have thirty minutes to escape before he starts hunting.”

“And if you keep walking that way, you’ll fall right into the ocean. Not that it wouldn’t be funny to watch, but I don’t feel like switching legs at the moment.” Pantelis smirked, turning the Lidikrys the right direction. “Besides, we have two hunters. Island policy, a hunter for every customer.”

Cyklón knocked his hand aside, grumbling quietly. Pantelis fell into place behind him, walking slightly to the right. The triple patter of Cyklón’s cane and bare feet gave way to soft crunching as they stepped into the warm, red sand of the beach. Slowing slightly on the grainy shore, the Egaro kept pace with the Lidikrys.

“This is your last chance,” Pantelis warned. “I can drop you off at the office, and you can enjoy the hunt in a nice, air-conditioned room, with staff tending to your every need. It’s barely a hundred metres off.”

“I said I was doing this.” Cyklón scowled. “Why are you trying to keep me from participating?”

“I’m not. I’m just making sure you understand that there are options.”

“I understand. Now stop wasting time.”

Sighing softly, the Egaro followed his companion, letting Cyklón lead him down the beach.

 

His toes wriggled through the warm sand. For a brief instant, he was back in the arena, a disgraced noblerat straining over the roar of the crowd for any sound from his opponent.

The gentle prodding of the Egaro brought him back, and Cyklón took a deep breath, burying his feet again. A breeze brought the smell of fish to his nose, salt filling the humid air around them. It was as different from Uisge as Uisge was from Kinesi or Narax.

He shuffled through the sand, letting the hot grains play through his toes. The sun was blocked out a few minutes later, and he felt the transition to cool, loamy soil, crumbling with every step he took. Tapping his cane ahead of him, Cyklón found a hollow sounding bit of wood, a root most likely. Pantelis had told him much of the island was forested, especially to the north.

Setting foot on the root, Cyklón climbed over it, nearly stumbling over the sudden drop on the other side. Pantelis caught his arm, and he let out an annoyed grunt.

“Oh, thank you for stopping me from falling flat on my face,” the Egaro said dramatically.

Cyklón ignored him, weaving around each tree as his cane found them. He could hear the heavy crunch of Pantelis’s leg behind him— no matter how long he’d been wearing the prosthetic, the Egaro couldn’t seem to master setting his foot down gently. The repetitive sound let Cyklón know where Pantelis was, and as the Egaro moved, it told Cyklón more about what was around him.

“So… does this mean you want in on the fun?” Pantelis asked.

“What fun? You mean getting fucked by an Egaro after being hunted like an animal?” Cyklón scoffed. “That’s your fun. I just want to sit back and enjoy hearing you whimper.”

“You’re assuming that they’re big enough for me to feel them.” Pantelis snorted.

“You’ve certainly whined every time I’ve been inside you.”

“Yeah, but your balls are enormous. Anyone would scream with you in their tailhole,” the Egaro pointed out. “Come to think of it, why is it the small guys always have bigger cocks?”

“Do they? I’ve never seen them.” Cyklón shrugged.

“They do,” Pantelis said, and Cyklón could just imagine him nodding his head vehemently with the words. “I’m sure you’ve seen a few around here— wait….”

“Yes?” Cyklón asked innocently.

“Why do you insist on doing that?” the Egaro sighed behind him.

“Doing what? You’re the one who keeps forgetting I’m blind. Despite the sunglasses and the cane in my hand.”

“You know, I’m pretty sure the humans have a story about you, a blind mouse who was chased by a farmer’s wife. Maybe you should stop sleeping with farmers,” Pantelis said.

“I’m pretty sure you slept with the farmer. I was enjoying a lovely breakfast with the wife when you stumbled half-naked out of the bedroom and ruined everything.”

Cyklón’s cane tapped around a large tree, and a hand grabbed his shoulder. Letting out a growl, the Lidikrys knocked Pantelis’ hand aside.

“Apparently I signed us up for traps,” the Egaro muttered behind him. “Don’t move. I’ll try to disable it so we don’t get caught in it.”

Cyklón sighed quietly, remaining motionless as Pantelis crunched around him.

“You really need to be more attentive. We can’t work with traps that I can’t see.”

“Yeah, yeah. Shush and let me wor— FUCK!”

There was a sudden snapping sound, and Pantelis’ voice shot up in the air. Cyklón couldn’t help it. He giggled.

“Some explorer you are!” the Lidikrys called in the direction of the Egaro’s yelp.

“Go fuck a cnidarian!” Pantelis yelled back at him. “Can you see the support rope—no, of course you can’t….”

“Do you want me to go for help?”

“No! No, don’t move! Actually… uh… not sure how well my pin is going to hold me. You might want to take three steps back in case I fall out of my socket,” the Egaro called.

“How long will it take the hunters to reach us?” Cyklón asked, taking three precise steps back.

Silence followed his question, then the rustle of a tree answered him. It came and went, a branch creaking overhead. The Lidikrys smirked as Pantelis slowly came to the conclusion that they weren’t getting out of this on their own. There was a chirp overhead, a sure sign the Egaro had called for help from his bangle.

“Three more steps. Fuck, your legs are tiny.”

Shaking his head, Cyklón took another three steps back.

“At least I have legs!”

“And no eyes to see them with!” Pantelis shot back.

“And who fell into the trap that they pointed out themself?” Cyklón called up. “I’m the one with both my feet firmly on the ground! Feet, I might add, that you love licking!”

“Aw, Lakis, you actually enjoy feet now?”

Cyklón spun instinctively at the strange voice, as Pantelis groaned above him.

“Fuck… hey Taryn….”

 

They were in trouble. More trouble than Pantelis had expected.

He lay across the bent tree branch, too scared to drop the ten feet to the ground. A fall like that, if he landed on his stump, could put him back in the hospital. He’d released his leg, and it was swinging from the noose he’d triggered, well out of reach. And things just kept getting worse.

“What the fuck happened to you?” Taryn demanded, staring up at him.

Behind the naked Egaro, a flame-point neko stood nervously, his white fur puffed out in every direction. Bits of orange stood out on his ears and tail, grey furs sprinkled among them. Pantelis’s eyes travelled his bare body to a short cock that seemed to be standing more from nerves than anything. Even Taryn’s dick was longer, though Pantelis knew she’d been taking pills for that.

“Oh, I was out for a stroll and some moron left a trap in front of my companion. Say hi, Cyklón,” Pantelis said.

“Hi, Cyklón,” the Lidikrys parroted with a smirk.

Pantelis rolled his eyes.

“And this is Taryn Leandropoulos, my possible half-sister,” he continued to Cyklón. “Along with a neko whose name I do not know.”

“Darius,” the neko provided quietly.

“He’s in training,” Taryn added. “But he shows promise, and I thought he’d enjoy leading a hunt today. I wasn’t expecting you to back down at the first trap. Though I can see why.”

“Why does the universe keep sending me cats?” Cyklón muttered.

Darius glared at the Lidikrys, shyness replaced with rage in a single breath.

“Anyway!” Pantelis said loudly, trying to prevent what looked like a looming fight. “I would love to be rescued please. And if you could reassure me that we won’t be stumbling into any more snares, Cyklón and I will get back to fleeing from you. As soon as my leg is back on, of course.”

“Do I get to fuck the rat?” Darius asked, almost excitedly.

“You most certainly do not!” Cyklón snapped.

“Cyklón is not on the menu. Lakis made that perfectly clear when signing up,” Taryn said, grabbing Pantelis’s upper legs as the Egaro hung from the branch and lowering him carefully to the ground. “Though he could have been smarter with his package choice and not picked the one with countless snare and pit traps. Learn to read the warning labels.”

Pantelis grunted, peeling off his sleeves. Replacing them with fresh socks, the Egaro slid his stump into the leg, standing up as the pin clicked into place. A few steps followed by a jump made sure it was properly locked, and Pantelis shoved the sweat-soaked sleeves into his bag.

“And you do not get to run,” Taryn said, grimacing at his leg. “You had your half-hour, and we caught you fairly… well, aside from you calling for help…”

Pantelis was about to argue, but then he thought about an actual chase. What would Cyklón do? Run blindly behind him? And if Pantelis was chased, he would be tackled… which could damage his leg. Even worse, Cyklón would have free rein to insult him if he was carried back to the shelter. And Pantelis could not accept that.

Letting out a sigh, he leaned against the tree.

“Fine, but let me fight back a little. The scene’s messed up anyway, and I want to at least feel like I’m being taken by a predator.”

“And make sure he screams,” Cyklón added helpfully. “That’s what I’m here to hear.”

“I’m going to need you to remove your clothes,” Darius said, looking up and down Pantelis’s body. “I… don’t want to hurt your leg.”

Pantelis’s skirt was on the floor a moment later, the perizoma he’d taken to wearing around Cyklón falling easily beside it. Pulling off his shirt, the Egaro set his good leg forward, taking a pseudo fighting stance.

“Okay then, come at me.”

“Quit being so dramatic,” Taryn scoffed, nudging Pantelis.

He teetered precariously before falling on his ass with an oof. An instant later, Darius was on top of him, the lithe neko holding him down. Leaning forward, Darius whispered in the Egaro’s ear, his butt positioned right over Pantelis’ sheath.

“Degradation… watersports… physical punishment… sensory deprivation… musk… anything I missed? And your safeword is… radish?”

“You missed sounding,” Cyklón chirped suddenly.

Darius jumped in shock, looking back at the Lidikrys.

“He has really good hearing,” Pantelis chuckled, pushing the neko off himself. “And yes. Cyklón hates radishes.”

He rolled over, trapping Darius underneath him. His tail smacked the neko’s leg, and the Egaro leaned down.

“Now… who was hunting who again?”

The neko leaned up, biting Pantelis’ nipple hard, and Pantelis let out a yelp, trying to scramble away from him. Darius chased after him, pinning the Egaro down again. Thrusting hips met Pantelis’ sack, then his crack. The neko’s cock slipped inexorably toward his hole, filling Pantelis with eager nerves. He fought back, his claws digging into Darius’ flesh, but the neko scratched back, flipping him over with surprising strength.

An instant later, the neko penetrated Pantelis, his barbed dick shoving into the Egaro’s hole. Another yelp escaped Pantelis, and he dropped, accepting defeat. He’d been hunted, caught, and claimed.

“Yeah, you like that you perverted tiger…” Darius growled in his ear, wrapping a cloth over his eyes to blind him. “Take my prick like a good little kitten. You know who’s in charge here….”

Pantelis moaned, his nose inhaling musk… his own musk? Darius had used Pantelis’ loincloth to cover his eyes… that was just adding insult to injury. And he couldn’t figure out where the extra few inches he was feeling had come from. Why were the small ones always so big?

 

Someone was slapping his Egaro. And Cyklón wasn’t quite sure how to feel about that. Maybe they weren’t even slaps. His testicles had made a similar sound when he’d thrusted into Pantelis on more than one occasion.

“You’re not doing a very good job,” the Lidikrys spoke up, moving toward the neko who was fucking his Egaro. “He should be screaming by now.”

Reaching out, the Lidikrys ran his hand over smooth flesh, recoiling internally at the sensation. He ran into Pantelis’s soft fur, following it around until he found Pantelis’s face, surprisingly low to the ground.

“Look at you,” he scowled. “Letting others use you as their toy. You’re worthless, you know that? All you’re good for is breeding.”

A low growl from the Egaro told him he’d hit his stride. Easy enough— Cyklón did this often for Pantelis. It was how they’d first gotten together after all.

“Is the little kitty mad? Does the feline want to wring my neck?” he sneered. “No… you’re going to do what you do best.”

Cyklón folded his cane, tucking it into a pocket. Reaching down, he unzipped his wet pants, peeling the front off. His penis shrank slightly in the cold, his nerves at being exposed in a group setting, battling with the environment itself. He stepped forward, shoving his groin in the direction of the Egaro.

“Come on, kitty kitty. I know you want it. Suck me.”

Warm velvet enveloped his length, a scratchy tongue running along his shaft. He followed a slight tug, stepping to the side so Pantelis didn’t have to turn his head so much.

“Fuck this is so hot…” Taryn said behind him. “See that, Darius? That is how you make an Egaro your toy.”

Behind Pantelis, Cyklón heard a quiet grumble, and the Egaro’s body pushed forward, his nose burying into the Lidikrys’ crotch fur as he grunted. The slapping increased, knocking Pantelis deeper onto his cock and confirming the theory that the sound was caused by the neko’s balls as he fucked Cyklón’s Egaro.

“You better enjoy this. It’s the only time we’re ever coming here,” Cyklón growled, running his hands over Pantelis’ head until he found his ears.

Clutching them tightly, offering the Egaro the pain he so desperately craved, Cyklón yanked Pantelis all the way onto his length. Pantelis yelped into his fur, panting heavily against the Lidikrys. Thrusting leisurely into the Egaro, Cyklón offered him the barest pat on the head.

“Such a good boy, taking Master’s penis. Please give him a spank, Darius,” Cyklón said, staring blindly toward the neko he knew was shoving himself deep into Pantelis’s rear. “He’s earned it.”

There was a pause in the balls slapping against Pantelis’ butt. Cyklón could just imagine the neko glaring at him—come to think of it, he wasn’t sure what a neko was, but from past experiences, he figured they were feline.

A muffled slap followed, and Cyklón felt the tiger jolt around his member. Hot air blew around him as Pantelis whimpered.

“There… that’s better, isn’t it?” Cyklón said, stroking the Egaro’s head. “Though if your hunter would actually do his part, perhaps you could enjoy it more.”

He ran his hand down Pantelis’s cheek, scratching his chin lightly.

“Are you feeling it yet?” the Lidikrys asked.

Pantelis nodded quickly, suckling on Cyklón’s length almost desperately. He let out another whimper as Cyklón withdrew from his mouth. The Lidikrys grimaced at the feel of cool saliva dripping from his tip, wiping it off on Pantelis’ cheek.

“Then you can wait for my seed,” he said, zipping his pants up again. “You only get one ejaculation a day in heat, remember?”

“Please… Let me have it now…”

“No. Enjoy the neko claiming your butt. I’ll be waiting for tonight.” The Lidikrys smirked. “You better control yourself, or you won’t get to penetrate me.”

He unfolded his cane again, stepping away from the Egaro. Cyklón listened to the grunts and moans of his Egaro as he was fucked, wondering idly what it must look like. Not that it mattered. His imagination was better.

 

Barbs scraped against his walls. Pantelis didn’t even bother trying to bite back his moans— they were what Cyklón was here for after all.

Darius’s arms were wrapped around his body, and the neko lay on top of him, like a warm hug across his back. His balls were constantly slapping against Pantelis’s ass, only adding to the Egaro’s enjoyment.

“I’m not hearing any degradation,” Cyklón said suddenly. “Seriously, you people call yourselves experts?”

“Fuck, is he always this bossy?” Darius muttered, pausing to rest deep inside Pantelis.

“Yep….” Pantelis grunted, adjusting his position slightly.

Darius leaned over the Egaro, biting his shoulder. Pantelis yelped at the sudden pain, his back arching away from Darius.

“Better give your master what he wants then,” the neko grinned behind him. “We’ll put on a good show for him. It’s a shame that Taryn isn’t joining us.”

“Fuck off, Darius. You know I have to watch Cyklón,” Taryn growled.

“She’s his sister,” Cyklón added. “And she’s a girl. How would that even work? No, don’t tell me, I don’t want to know.”

“Oh, Darius and I are old pros at playing together,” Taryn scoffed.

“Then tie Cyklón to a tree and join in. I believe the hunter still has a hole or two that can be plugged.” Pantelis smirked at the other Egaro.

“Try it and I’ll bite your fingers off.” Cyklón scowled toward them.

“As much as I’d like that, Darius has this one,” Taryn said. “We do have all afternoon though….”

“No.” Cyklón spoke up suddenly. “One is enough. I’m not sitting here all afternoon.”

“Well that’s rude.” Pantelis frowned at the Lidikrys. “We paid—”

“How is he still talking? I thought you were having sex,” Cyklón interrupted.

Pantelis felt Darius’ cock shove into him again, and he let out a gasp as the barbs caught deep inside him. Groaning loudly, the Egaro pushed back against the neko roughly, demanding more. But far too soon, Darius drew up against his ass, yowling as he filled Pantelis with warmth.

“More…” the Egaro growled, reaching back with a hand to pin Darius inside him.

He clenched around the neko, trying to milk another load out of him. Darius rested on his back, hips gently thrusting as he recovered from his orgasm.

“Somebody’s in heat.” Cyklón smirked over the quiet pants.

Grunting, Pantelis flipped Darius over again, leaning over the neko. Thrusting back over his cock, the Egaro growled, demanding the hunter give him more cum. He yanked off his blindfold, staring down at the neko as he rode him.

“Gods… he’s almost as bad as you, Taryn…” Darius chuckled. “It would be fun to get you both on either side of me.”

“Maybe later, gatáki,” Taryn said. “The hunt is over. Pantelis, get dressed, and we’ll get everyone back inside for aftercare.”

“Fine,” Pantelis grumbled, sliding down Darius’ cock one more time before finally getting off. “Not bad though… you could use a little more practice with being dominant, especially as a hunter, but your fucking is great.”

“I’m forty-five years old. I better be good at sex.” Darius snorted.

“You’d be surprised. I had an old Dalmar once. His knot was nice, but it was over so fast, we needed the ten minutes we were stuck together to figure out what happened.” Pantelis frowned, pulling on his skirt. “He didn’t even play with my ass, just fucked it. And this was before my accident, so I know he wasn’t just trying not to hurt my leg.”

“You really have a thing for older partners, don’t you?” Cyklón scoffed. “Am I going to come home one day to find you shacked up with a sixty-nine-year-old Cervidas?”

“No. You’re going to be in the ship when I bring the Cervidas on board.” Pantelis smirked at the Lidikrys. “You never leave to go anywhere. Besides, younger people never know what they’re doing. I prefer not to teach them the ins and outs of sex.”

The Lidikrys shrugged, his cane tapping behind Taryn as she led them out of the forest.

“Just don’t have them fuck you right in front of me. I was enjoying that salad.” He scowled.

“Hey, I happen to remember you enjoying the extra dressing too.” Pantelis grinned.

“Do you have a high-powered shower he can be stuffed into?” Cyklón asked. “He’s started to reek of smug.”

“How do you two not kill each other?” Taryn led them up a short incline, glancing back at Pantelis to make sure he was keeping up. “I mean, I’ve heard nothing to suggest you even like each other.”

“Mutual survival,” Pantelis answered with a shrug, stepping over a patch of loose rocks. “I keep him from walking off piers, and he makes life interesting, so I’m not tempted to end it all.”

“Wow… That’s… um….”

“Very disturbing,” Darius said behind Pantelis.

The Egaro shrugged again.

“Maybe you shouldn’t ask questions you don’t want answers to. This was my treat to him. Didn’t really go as planned, but hey, I think it worked out pretty well.”

“Until you set off the trap you literally pointed out not five seconds earlier.” Cyklón snorted. “Gratulujeme. You saved a blind Lidikrys from a trap. Well done.”

“Your treat to him?” Taryn asked, opening the office door for the group. “You were the one impaled on Darius.”

“Nice hole by the way.” The neko smirked at Pantelis.

“Nice cock,” the Egaro retorted. “But yeah. He likes it when I moan, but I tend to tire him out so he can’t enjoy it as much.”

He glanced around the office curiously, flashing a toothy smile at the Cervidas behind the counter. Taryn set a hand on his back, nudging him toward a side room.

“Catriona is not on the menu,” she muttered. “All three of you are taking a shower. I’ll have a nice lunch waiting for you after, and we can cuddle for a movie.”

“No thanks. I don’t cuddle, and movies just don’t do it for me anymore.” Cyklón sniffed.

“Do you have any violin music?” Pantelis asked. “That usually settles him after one of our scenes.”

“Not that I need settling. I barely did anything.”

“All participants have to take at least half an hour to relax between scenes,” Taryn said, pointing Pantelis to the bathroom. “And you participated.”

Pantelis set a heavy hand on the Lidikrys’s shoulder, walking him to the bathroom.

“Enough arguing, or I’m going to invite Darius in with us for round two, and you can wash yourself to our grunts.”

 

His toenails clicked over tile flooring, the muted echo telling him he was in a shower area. Pantelis had already taken his cane, and the Lidikrys stood nude, a hand reaching out to test his boundaries. There barely seemed to be enough space for two Egaro in the shower, but he was small enough it shouldn’t matter.

“I’ll need you to clean my back. He bit me pretty hard,” Pantelis said, an instant before ice-cold water splashed around Cyklón’s feet.

Cyklón bit back a yelp, not giving Pantelis the satisfaction of seeing him squirm. He stepped back against a wall, feeling the cool tile pressing firmly against his body. His nose filled with Pantelis’s musk, a scent that threatened to make him erect, and the Lidikrys turned toward the wall.

“Am I making you uncomfortable?” Pantelis asked with a grin in his voice. “You always turn away as if I don’t know you’re desperate for sex. I can suck you off here, and no one will care.”

A soft hand ran down his back, sending chills through Cyklón’s body. It cupped his butt, squeezing lightly, and the Lidikrys fought back a moan.

“No. You can wait until we get back to the hotel for my seed,” he said. “If you make me ejaculate here, I will make sure it hits the wall.”

“And wouldn’t that be a sight,” Pantelis nearly purred in his ear. “It would almost be worth missing your taste, to watch you writhe in ecstasy as you cum.”

“On the floor. Now,” Cyklón growled, turning back around. “Shampoo.”

A bottle was pressed into his waiting hand, and the Lidikrys opened it with a soft click, as Pantelis’s shadow fell in front of him. He squirted a glob of shampoo into his hand, before feeling around for the shelf. Freed from the burden of the bottle, Cyklón rubbed his palms together, before vigorously rubbing the shampoo over Pantelis’s head.

His hands moved rapidly down the Egaro, focusing on the shoulder where he could feel the slight bump from Darius’ bite. Working his way down Pantelis, the Lidikrys scrubbed between his cheeks, grimacing slightly at the sticky feel around his hole. He rinsed his hands after, before taking a minute to get another handful of shampoo.

Moving to Pantelis’s good leg, Cyklón rubbed it roughly, working out most of the kinks before he moved to Pantelis’ amputated limb. Here, he was a little gentler, cleaning off most of the sweat from their trip.

Through it all, Pantelis moaned loudly, his tail thumping lazily against the tile. He rolled over when Cyklón nudged him, and the Lidikrys climbed onto his chest, cleaning the front of the Egaro.

He let out a loud squeak as Pantelis’s rough tongue swiped up his cheeks and over his tailhole. Whipping him with his thin tail, Cyklón scooted down Pantelis’s body, staying out of reach of the horny Egaro’s mouth.

The Lidikrys wasn’t gentle with Pantelis’s crotch, gripping his penis tightly as he scrubbed around the Egaro’s sheath. Pantelis’s testicles got a similarly rough treatment, but it only seemed to make him harder.

“I’m not cleaning your penis again.” Cyklón scowled. “Stop dripping.”

“Oh, of course, let me just turn off my precum.” Pantelis snorted.

Cyklón slid off Pantelis as the Egaro sat up. He tried to get away, but Pantelis’s arm snagged around him, holding the Lidikrys in his lap.

“Thank you for letting me come here, Cyklón,” Pantelis said. “I really enjoyed it.”

“Sure, now let me go,” Cyklón grumbled, running his thumb up Pantelis’s arm until he found the pressure point near his elbow. “It’s not like I have much choice. You’re the pilot.”

The Egaro pulled away before he could press it, letting the Lidikrys up.

“Wrong. I ask you every time before I put in a destination. You always have a choice in the matter. So thank you,” he said. “Now help me up so I can shut off the water, and then we can head out to get some lunch.”

Cyklón stood up, seeking out Pantelis’s hand. Setting it on his shoulder, the Lidikrys felt the Egaro lean on him. The shower shut off, and they walked out of the shower together, Cyklón supporting Pantelis as Pantelis led Cyklón.

Copyright © 2022 astone2292, Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

You guys fooled me.  I thought we were going to continue to follow Lennox, but then I realized this place is like the space animals version of Fantasy Island combined with Survivor, and this version featured The Odd Couple.  Can't wait to see what's next.  

Edited by Bill W
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Bill W described this very well.  I too was fooled, but the results were just as much fun.  I do enjoy the humor of the story.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Bill W described this very well.  I too was fooled, but the results were just as much fun.  I do enjoy the humor of the story.

Pantelis and Cyklon will be explored in another story I'm working on. Hopefully, when that goes live, they'll continue to live up to the humour shown here :)

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Don't know how I didn't missed this line. 

Quote

 “Am I going to come home one day to find you shacked up with a sixty-nine-year-old Cervidas?”

My instant response: "nice."

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Well that made me go through a whole pack of smokes. On the fun side, it was great reading the bickering to my husband, so much like our spats, lol

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Great writing. I agree, love comes in all forms. It’s VERY apparent that, although there is nothing typical between them, they both love and respect each other greatly. @Yeoldebard, you did a great job and making that obvious to the readers. There is a lot of depth in this chapter and it was quite enjoyable from start to finish, even if I don’t actually know how to pronounce anything in this story lol. 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
On 10/6/2022 at 9:27 PM, Mrsgnomie said:

Great writing. I agree, love comes in all forms. It’s VERY apparent that, although there is nothing typical between them, they both love and respect each other greatly. @Yeoldebard, you did a great job and making that obvious to the readers. There is a lot of depth in this chapter and it was quite enjoyable from start to finish, even if I don’t actually know how to pronounce anything in this story lol. 

Try Hooked on Phonics. It might work for you. 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment

I usually don't enjoy reading about sex without love, but you made it apparent that there were lots of feelings between the two clients. As Bill said, they are definitely the 'Odd Couple', and that was so much fun. A well written chapter with lots of humor, you took me out of my comfort one and kept me engaged, so thank you for that. Well done. Cheers! Gary....

  • Love 3
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I usually don't enjoy reading about sex without love, but you made it apparent that there were lots of feelings between the two clients. As Bill said, they are definitely the 'Odd Couple', and that was so much fun. A well written chapter with lots of humor, you took me out of my comfort one and kept me engaged, so thank you for that. Well done. Cheers! Gary....

I'm glad I could provide something new for you to explore :) I've always been of the mind that love comes in myriads of forms, and while I could never say Pantelis and Cyklon love each other romantically, there is love there. Somewhere. Probably hiding from Cyklon....

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..