Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

    astone2292
  • Author
  • 981 Words
  • 583 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Rocky Prompts, Tennessee - 4. PT #7 - Paranormal Drinks

An angel, a werewolf, a vampire, and a human go to a bar. What happens? Write a short story or vignette.

Grabbing their usual booth at LGBTequila, Zully sat. Staying on the edge, he affirmed his stance on sharing a side. Even with Kristie’s harrumph, he wasn’t going to budge.

“What’s the matter, boy? Keeping the edge in case you have to go outside for wee-wee?”

Brushing off the vampire’s hilarious insult, he toothily grinned. “Going to caress your dark corner seat? I’m sure it’s pretty close to your coffin at home.”

Kristie’s eyes flashed crimson briefly, but took the suggested position. Without making a sound, Kree took the opposing edge with a gentle smile. “Calm down, you two. It’s been a rough week and I could use a drink.”

The werewolf and vampire glanced at one another and synchronized, “Or four… hundred!”

Holding his hairless chin up, the angel tittered and rolled his eyes. “You try handling all the elderly at the Pearly Gates.”

“I forgot,” Zully mentioned, “how’s the new job? Does it beat sending the dead down the elevator?”

“Eh, it’s fine. It got old after the first several days. When they get there, they expect either a grand tour or to see every loved one.” He sighed, “You’d think no one would get sad in Heaven, but when I have to tell them that their aunt Marcia and cousin Leigh wound up downstairs, their waterworks holds up the line!”

Kristie slapped the table, clearly amused. “That’s rich!”

Just as Kree was about to argue, Zully howled with laughter. His clamoring must have caught the attention of their waiter. The wolf and vampire's snickering continued as Kree was the only one carded. Quickly listing off their orders of Jagermeister shots, appletinis, and a bottle of Cabernet, they teased the angel with his boyish looks.

The three’s heads were on swivels as they scoped out the other patrons.

“See anyone?”

Kree leaned out. He must have caught a glimpse of something as he returned with blushed cheeks. “There’s… a demon here!”

“Duh,” retorted Kristie, “we’re at a bar. Don’t worry, he’s probably after some lifeless sucker here.”

“I don’t know,” Kree whispered. “He licked the space between two of his fingers when he saw me.”

“Like the guy last week? Is it the same one?”

Zully shrugged. “Who knows! Those guys change bodies like I piss on fire hydrants.”

Cackling, Kree and Kristie needed a moment to collect themselves. During that time, Zully watched as a relatively short man walked in. He knocked on the table and pointed. “Hey, him. Check that out.”

The three admired a human approaching the bar. He seemed young in age. Sporting a colorfully pink knit shirt and khaki chinos, it was obvious the man was in the right place. Peach-fuzz across the jawline led Zully’s gaze right to the pierced ears.

“Okay, you two,” demanded Kristie, “which one of you are going to get him?”

“Us?” questioned Kree. “Why not you? Don’t you tag along to lure in gay men with your seduction charms?”

“Uh, yeah! But do you see that cake?” She pointed as the human took a barstool. “That boy’s a size queen; I can smell it! I’d have to buy a new strap-on for that.”

Observing the man’s ass, Zully squinted. “I thought you already had four.”

“Yeah, but I’d need a bigger one, and I’m not about to fly over to Cirilla’s. I’m already comfy.”

Understanding her mood, Zully turned to Kree. “How ‘bout you?”

The angel blinked a few times, turned to the human, then gave the wolf a disappointed stare. “You do know what happens when an angel fucks a human, right?”

“Oh… yeah,” Zully muttered, “ka-boom. Almost forgot about that.”

Kristie tapped excitedly. “That means you’re up, wolfie! You can chew on his undies when you’re done.”

He silently cursed her for finding out about his guilty pleasure, but it was unanimous. After rolling his neck, Zully intensely glared at the human’s neck. As usual, it took seconds for the man to turn and notice the werewolf. Leaving the booth, Zully strode to the man. He knew he had the human in a trance.

Confident, Zully leaned on the bar merely inches away from the human. He smirked and huskily whispered, “Man walks up to the bar and asks for some fruit punch.” Seeing a skittish grin, Zully continued his joke, “Bartender says to wait at the end of the line. Guy turns back, sees no one, and asks, ‘where’s the punchline?’”

Both the human and the nearby bartender chuckled. His corny line worked as the man leaned closer, “That was funny! I’m Derek.”

“Zully. What’s a cute thing like you doing here?”

Derek spun on his stool to face the wolf. “Trying to flirt with hunky guys like you. Can I buy you a drink?”

“Already got one with my friends back there, but I’ll never turn down another. What’cha buyin’?”

The bartender was on cue with a large glass. Derek picked it up and sultrily sipped the red liquid. “Sangria. Sweet and fruity, but it’ll knock you on your ass if you’re not careful.”

Zully was enjoying the human’s words. “I’m real careful, especially around an ass.” Another glass was set in front of him. He took swill, impressed by the amount of alcohol in the wine. “Oh yeah, this is good. Got any plans tonight?”

“Tonight?” Derek asked. “The night’s clear, and so is the next five minutes.”

Zully caught the wink and grinned. “Better make it ten. Let’s go.” He offered the human his hand and led Derek towards the bathroom. With each step forward, his pants grew tighter and tighter.

Kree and Kristie watched as their friend picked up a score, but the vampire was curious about the angel’s extended snickering. “What’s so funny? Zully’s about to nail a dude in a stall.”

Shaking his head, Kree wheezed, “That’s so funny! I sometimes forget you lesser beings can't see satyrs.”

Thanks @Valkyrie for encouraging me to take on this prompt! This was fun to write!
Continue the story! https://gayauthors.org/story/astone2292/rocky-prompts-tennessee/7
Copyright © 2021 astone2292; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Haha 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator
Quote

“Who knows! Those guys change bodies like I piss on fire hydrants.”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  Great job, Coyote Cub!  That was great :rofl: And I agree with Addy.  This definitely needs a part two ;)  Thanks for taking the challenge! 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I'll add the 5th motion (or bottle hehehe)...need a chapter 2.  That was a fun read!!!!  I've missed reading your work...well your knew work.  I've been rereading the Shadow books ... and of course Cyn's story...  Still my favorites!!!  Kinda drank a bottle of wine reading last night LOL... ok I did drink a bottle...  Hope you are doing well my friend!!!

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator
47 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

Was that satire, satyrs, or sartre???, and I fourth the motion above, we need a second chapter!!!

Maybe a satiric satyr by Sartre. Although it seems grossly out of character for him.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
7 hours ago, astone2292 said:

Uh oh... I smell a mini series in my Rocky Prompts! Wasn't anticipating it, but the second I find a prompt that'll spark the start of it, I'm writing!

Thanks, Val! I'll be on the lookout for a prompt to start off the next part! 

A third motion? Sounds like I should start writing soon. 

A fourth motion?! Daaaaaang....

A fifth? I was a fraternity president, and I faintly remember a need for only five motions. Having five, my heart is warmed! 

I'm doing well, Patch. Just busy with editing and whatnot. You be careful with wine! I can't remember what happens when I drink a whole bottle, but I'm sure Noah does. 

You guys can come down here and we can polish off a few!!!  Hahahaha!!!

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
On 8/13/2024 at 11:12 AM, BentedWreath said:

This was a fun read for a fun prompt.

I'm glad you had fun!! If you haven't already, I continued this tale with another prompt chapter (Chapter 7 of this collection). 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
astone2292

Posted (edited)

On 8/13/2024 at 11:12 AM, BentedWreath said:

This was a fun read for a fun prompt.

Please disregard my message. Still waking up. 

Edit: no, no. Disregard this one. Same excuse. Need coffee.

Edited by astone2292
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..