Jump to content

The Giving Trees

   (5 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

Thinking back upon a Christmas when he didn't receive any presents, a man is determined to make sure that no other child has to go through something similar.   

Although this story was written before this particular prompt was posted, I'll still mention prompt PT# 186. 
Copyright © 2023 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (6 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 4
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 5
  • Feel-Good 5
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 4
  • Unique 5
  • World Building 3

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Danilo Syrtis

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

A wonderful Xmas story about a real event and what happened after for real. 

  • Love 5
Link to review
drsawzall

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Too often we forget what Christmas is about, read on to refresh your memories...

  • Love 4
Link to review
Mancunian

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Christmas is a time of joy and celebration for many, but then there is the other side of the coin where it doesn't exist. This is a story of that side of the coin and one man's mission to do something about it after his own childhood experience. I dare you to read it and not be moved to tears. A recommended five-star read if ever there was one.

  • Love 4
Link to review
raven1

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Christmas is bright and beautiful for most, but not all.  Many families hurt by economic hardship cannot give even basic gifts to their children.  The Giving Tree is a compelling reminder of how we can share the wonder of the season and bring joy to those without.  

  • Love 4
Link to review
chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A truly heartwarming Christmas story, that will refresh your memory of what Christmas is all about.

  • Love 4
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..