Jump to content

The Syndicate

There are currently no reviews.
The Syndicate, A Story by BKWildenberg

For as long as he can remember, Ronnie Nolan has loved superheroes. He’s inspired by their feats of heroism, and still has a sense of awe every time he sees one spring into action. After a violent event awakens abilities in Ronnie, he’s given the opportunity to join the Syndicate of Heroes, the organization he has always admired.

Taran Webber grew up superhero royalty, and saving the world is in his DNA. He strives every day to be stronger, faster, and better than before. He’s committed to the cause at the expense of having a life, but at what cost? 

This story contains a brief depiction of assault, comic-book violence, and graphic language. 
Copyright © 2020 BKWildenberg; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

Something about this story caught my eye, so I broke my rule about avoiding unfinished stories.  And sure enough, by the time I managed to read through to the latest available chapter, it had been marked as on hold.  And the beginning is so promising, too.  I really like Ronnie and Taran.

I keep coming back, hoping against hope for a new chapter.  Oh, well. . . .

Link to comment

I'm so glad to see more chapters!  Yay!  Taran and Ronnie are definitely favorite characters.  Can't wait to see how things work out for them.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..