Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 4,572 Words
  • 1,374 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Very Schticky Thing To Do - 12. Chapter 12

Warning - This chapter contains descriptions of cannibalism.

Zzppd missed watching the sailboats on the lake. He missed talking to Aabi about what to expect after having a baby. He missed being fucked by Ssthi, but the Minto seemed to understand that need and were doing things that sort of made up for that loss. Though, most of all he missed having Thabbt sleeping beside him at night.

What he didn’t understand was why Thabbt was making such a big deal out of him being fucked on occasion by his father, who supposedly enjoyed fucking boyoes Zzppd’s age, when Thabbt was being fucked by Aambi and very nearly ended up on the wrong side of the emasculation knife. Yes, Ssthi had been fucking boyoes, Bazt, Baztli, and Zzt, but everyone knew that. Aabi certainly knew his husband was stepping out on him. After all, didn’t they sleep in separate rooms? What was Aabi doing for sexual gratification? For all Zzppd knew, Aabi had a stable of willing Bazt at his beck and call, too.

At least Thabbt was being civil. Zzppd was thankful for that. And, he was thankful the Minto trusted him enough to say their names. He was nearly positive Thabbt didn’t know. Thabbt helped with Doopo, too. She was taking a definite liking to him, but she seemed a bit put off that Thabbt’s nipples didn’t produce any milk and it wasn’t that she hadn’t tried. Put a nipple in front of that mouth and Doopo quickly attached herself.

Pnembi and Thimnt, the Minto, got a kick out of her and they were very gentle with her, too. Zzppd even caught them changing her once and Meent told him they often came at bath time and helped with that, too.

Interestingly, though, was the way Pnembi and Thimnt gave him pleasure. They were so gentle he hardly noticed when they had an orgasm whether on him, in him, or with each other. One or the other, or sometimes both, came to his bed in the middle of the night, quietly slipped under the covers and slowly woke him to his own brief orgasm. His cock was growing. He was certain it was their activities that were causing it.

But, the walls were getting to him. There were no windows down here, wherever here was. That was a secret and he was not permitted to know secrets. He was Thabbt’s betrothed, but that didn’t grant him the right to know where he was or how he got here. He had been awake the whole trip, but they’d taken an enclosed transportation system he wasn’t familiar with.

And, having to go to sleep, alone, was getting to him. Quite possibly, going to bed, alone, and getting out of bed, alone, was worse. He needed Thabbt’s body snuggled against him, period.

“I missed you last night,” Zzppd said as he and Thabbt sat down to their morning meal. Doopo was at her favorite breast, but Meent had mixed up a bowl of rice gruel and Zzppd’s milk that he and Thabbt were supposed to get her to eat. Doopo was not too keen on the idea of solid food, but it was important for Zzppd to start weaning her because his body was beginning to change back into a ready receptor of a fertilized egg. A shorter period at the breast was part of the Zzt adaptation enabling Zzt children to gain strength faster than non-Zzts. It had served them well early in the mutation.

“I’m sure the Minto were able to satisfy you,” Thabbt said, flatly. “It seems to me you don’t mind who sticks a cock in your ass. I know, don’t get mad and start yelling, but it’s that Vini thing. You can’t help it.”

“You told the Minto I needed their help,” Zzppd said, knowing he was getting mad and was going to start yelling, soon, which would anger Doopo, who would start screaming, ruining their day before it even started. “It’s not like I went looking for the Minto when I got here. You sent them to me because you won’t fuck me anymore.”

“And, Ssthi doesn’t fuck you, either,” Thabbt threw in.

“And, Aambi doesn’t fuck you, anymore, either,” Zzppd threw in Thabbt’s face. He hadn’t used that before to pick a fight and Thabbt’s reaction wasn’t quite what he expected.

“No, I can’t run to him when we fight, anymore,” Thabbt said quietly. He stood, and Zzppd thought he was going to leave, but he came around the table, sat beside Zzppd, put his arm around Zzppd’s back, and leaned heavily against the Zzt. He sighed and began to lightly caress Doopo’s back, who came off the breast for a moment then quickly went back to her breakfast. “He’s dead, you know.”

“No, I didn’t know,” Zzppd said, wondering where this was going as it definitely didn’t seem to be going toward a fight.

“I had the Minto kill him and erase all record of his existence from all that is Bazt,” Thabbt said. “I needed to have him removed, permanently.”

“I’m sorry,” Zzppd offered.

“Don’t be, he was a horrible person,” Thabbt said.

“He must have meant something to you or you wouldn’t have run to him when I rejected you,” Zzppd offered.

“He dominated me,” Thabbt whispered as he wept softly. “He was my master.”

“Oh, Thabbt, not that,” Zzppd said, truly horrified at the thought Thabbt needed that in his life.

“I need someone who can be firm with me,” Thabbt whispered.

“Then why are you leaning against me?” Zzppd asked, indignantly. “Go back to your place across the table. Now is not the time to comfort your loss. This time belongs to Doopo. And, lose that erection. You are not permitted to have an erection unless I allow it. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Zzppd, whatever you say,” Thabbt said as he quickly moved away from Zzppd and willed his erection to diminish. He had to rely on an old memory of Aabi watching Ssthi fuck him early in his training to be a dutiful Bazt royal son. The way that hybrid smiled when he cried from the pain of that first insertion of Ssthi’s cock made him hate the man who brought him into this life.

Doopo began to whimper at Thabbt’s leaving causing Zzppd to reconsider, but, no, Doopo was going to have to learn that Thabbt would be with her only at certain times.

“Until I am able to fully function, you will bring into this family a Zzt or Baztli youth with sufficient attributes to service you as should be appropriate,” Zzppd said. “And, when the Minto come in the night, you will excuse yourself and not return to our bed until they leave. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Zzppd,” Thabbt said with downcast eyes.

“I know this is a special place, so can you acquire the Zzt or Baztli youth to meet your need?” Zzppd asked.

“Yes, Zzppd, I will see to it,” Thabbt said.

“Good,” Zzppd said. “Finish your meal and then you will feed Doopo her gruel, assist in her morning bowel, and bathe her.”

“Yes, Zzppd,” Thabbt said, happy to be groveling at last.

* * * * * * *

In the middle of the night, Pnembi slipped into Zzppd’s bed and quickly realized the warm body he was lying against wasn’t the Baztli. Closer examination by touch alone, told him Mistress had returned to the premarital bed. Just as quietly as he came, Pnembi slipped out of the bed and headed for the door where he was met by Zzppd with Doopo at his breast.

“You came early tonight,” Zzppd said. “Doopo has been a little fussy. Here, hold her while I get rid of Thabbt.”

Pnembi took the little Bazt and laid her head on his shoulder, well away from either of his nipples. He’d learned his lesson, but felt honored the Baztli trusted him enough to take Doopo. Then, much to his horror, he heard Zzppd talking to Mistress.

“What are you doing?” Zzppd demanded. “I told you the Minto would be arriving soon and to stay awake.”

“I’m sorry, master,” Thabbt whispered, doing his best grovel.

“Doopo is out there being held by one of the Minto, take her and care for her until we are finished,” Zzppd said. “Did you do anything about getting your sex toy?”

“I’ll do it tomorrow, master,” Thabbt said, kneeling at Zzppd’s feet hoping he would be severely struck. He waited too long.

“I thought I told you to leave,” Zzppd said. He kicked Thabbt with just enough force to tumble him backward.

Pnembi came in and stared at Zzppd.

“Shut the door, as much as he might enjoy it, Thabbt doesn’t need to listen to us,” Zzppd said as he slowly lowered his anger to the bed and patted the cover, indicating where the Minto should sit.

“This is not right,” Pnembi said. “He is Mistress. You cannot speak to him like that.”

“He needs me to dominate him just as he needed Aambi to dominate him,” Zzppd said. “I know it’s rather pathetic, but he thrives on being subservient.”

“But, you’re Zzt, how can you do this?” Pnembi asked with a frown.

“I am a fully initiated member of the Cult of Vini, I know how to dominate the other if necessary,” Zzppd said. “I know it’s completely opposite from a Zzt nature, but with proper training anyone can learn to do this.”

“I know, the Minto do this, too,” Pnembi said.

“Are you going to tell me another secret?” Zzppd asked.

“You are, um, what should I call you? Oh, yes, you are a friend of the Minto. You trust us, we trust you.”

“You know, you’re different from the Bazt,” Zzppd said. “I don’t know why I never noticed it, probably because you always come in the night, but you have external testicles held in a scrotum. Scrotums were mutated away nearly a million years ago.”

“Yes, we are early Terran,” Pnembi said. “We were on a passenger transport looking for a suitable planet to colonize. This was before the wars. Inadvertently, we slipped through a wormhole and popped into this universe about twenty thousand years before the Bazt moved here to Bazt Four. Our ship was severely damaged from the effects of the wormhole and we, those who survived, transported down to a remote area of Bazt. We didn’t know how they would react to us, so we stayed hidden in the forests and evolved a culture of seclusion. When the Bazt came here, we had become the Minto and had alliances with the Oodri. They brought us here and gave us a private place far from the Bazt, but still close to the Oodri. We serve the Mistress solely.”

“I’d like to visit the rest of the Minto,” Zzppd said.

“No, you must not ask that,” Pnembi said with a hint of horror in his voice. “The Minto are not like the Bazt.”

“Well, that’s obvious,” Zzppd said.

“No, you don’t understand, we, the Minto, are very violent and aggressive toward all outsiders, all who are not Minto.”

“But, you and Thimnt’re so nice to me. I let you take care of Doopo.”

“Yes, because you are betrothed to Mistress, we must be nice, but what you did to Mistress tonight goes against all that is Minto. I should kill you or at the very least force you to Minto where you would have a very unpleasant death.”

“But, you won’t, will you?”

“No, because that person who is supposed to be Mistress, doesn’t act correctly. I must report this. The Oodri will not be happy. They thought Thabbt was the proper choice, but he has been tainted by Aambi.”

“No, he was tainted a long time before Aambi came along.”

“I see. Do you wish to have sex before I leave?”

“That’s why you’re here, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

Pnembi turned and took Zzppd into his strong arms. His kiss was only momentary because he quickly put his mouth on one of Zzppd’s nipples and began to suckle. He pushed the Baztli down onto the bed and took the other’s cock in his hand. They would couple and just before he had his orgasm, he would tell the Baztli the most hidden Minto secret.

Whether the Baztli would live after hearing the secret, Pnembi couldn’t decide. He was, after all, not that old or wise in the essential matters of Minto. He knew he didn’t want Zzppd to become an honored guest. He wouldn’t wish that fate on anyone, especially a Baztli who probably had the worst existence of any human form in all the universes where they currently existed, but to know the Minto devoured an honored guest at a Serving ceremony was so secret none of the Mistresses, save the first, knew and she died with the secret still on her lips as she was being devoured by a hundred hungry Minto.

The problem was, Pnembi liked Zzppd a lot and that was a dangerous feeling to have. The Minto did not like others, not the Bazt, not the Baztli, not the Zzt, and, especially, not the Argotteans for what they did to the Zzt. So, maybe, it wasn’t all that strange that Pnembi liked Zzppd because he was, primarily, a Zzt. It was only because he bore a Bazt child that he became a Baztli. Being a Zzt just might save Zzppd’s life.

The Mistress was a problem, though. His sexual need to be subservient went against all that was Minto. Plus, he was Bazt. Yet, he was betrothed to the Zzt who bore his father’s child, the hybrid Doopo, who no one knew how many genes of either species were going to dominate her existence. If Doopo favored the Zzt side she might be shunned by the Bazt. On the other hand, if she favored the Bazt side she could grow to be a very powerful Bazt. Unfortunately, where Doopo ended up in Bazt society had little bearing on whether the Mistress became an honored guest of the Minto, was killed outright, or was permitted to go free. That decision was beyond Pnembi.

All of this was so distracting to Pnembi that he was unable to achieve a sizeable orgasm, which didn’t go unnoticed by Zzppd.

“You’re troubled by the way Thabbt acted,” Zzppd said. “Will he be able to remain Mistress?”

“No, the Oodri will never accept him,” Pnembi said.

“They don’t have to know,” Zzppd offered.

“They will find out,” Pnembi said. “The Oodri have ways. They are an ancient tribe of Bazt who have many ways of discovering the wrongs of the Bazt; and Mistress is Bazt first, friend of Minto second, and Oodri last.”

“Will he die?” Zzppd asked, knowing full well where this was going.

“For your sake, I hope not,” Pnembi said as he leaned in and kissed Zzppd on the mouth, something he’d never done before. “I must report this.”

“I know,” Zzppd said. “Well, it’s been nice. I’ll miss you.”

“I’m not going anywhere,” Pnembi said before kissing Zzppd again. “You are a friend of Minto. Thimnt and I will continue to be with you and possibly some of the younger Minto may come to be with Doopo, too. They have talked about wanting to see her. But, Zzppd? I must tell you something, something that very few Bazt, Baztli, or Zzt know and continue to live.”

“Then why tell me, if I have to die with the knowledge?” Zzppd asked.

“Because you are a friend of Minto, you must know,” Pnembi said as he took the Baztli’s hand in his. “The Minto eat humans, all humans.”

“I know that,” Zzppd said.

“How do you know our most hidden secret?” Pnembi asked as he thought of all the Minto who would be horrified that a mere Zzt could discover their most closely held secret.

“I like to study ancient human history,” Zzppd said with a smile.

“But you are Zzt, they’re not allowed to read technical documents,” Pnembi said. “You have not been on Bazt Four long enough to acquire a bachelorette degree. How can you read histories?”

“Easy, you go to your ’xrsc terminal, type in your entry id and password, and request historical data,” Zzppd said. “You don’t have to be a baccalaureate to read human history. It’s all there on the databases, like the history of the Minto. Did you know your people lived on Terra?”

“Of course, we came from Terra on the space transport,” Pnembi said. “Every Minto learns that.”

“Do you know your people were kicked off Terra?” Zzppd asked. “Do you know why you had to leave Terra? You were like a cult, a closed society, a private association, and you ate other Terrans. Your leaders were convicted and executed for mass murder, but you, the followers, were put on a transport and sent out into the stars. Do you know there wasn’t a navigation crew onboard? That’s probably why the ship fell into that wormhole; or, quite possibly, the ship was navigated to the wormhole for the specific purpose of being destroyed.”

“This is all in the history databases?” Pnembi asked in horror. “Does everyone know this?”

“Whoever goes to the trouble of looking it up,” Zzppd said. “In your history lessons, did you learn the name of that transport? It was the “Minnow” and you definitely were sent on a three hour cruise.”

“What’s a minnow,” Pnembi asked, getting more and more frustrated.

“It’s a small freshwater fish that lived on Terra,” Zzppd said. “A lot of space transports were named after living things on Terra like the Minnow, the Bengal Tiger, and the Tiger Shark. There was even a Scarab Beetle.”

“What’s a scarab beetle?” Pnembi asked. “And, how do you know all this stuff? Is it all on the ’xrsc terminals?”

“Yes, we had one back in our apartment in the city,” Zzppd said. “I wish I could live there, again. I like to sit out on the terrace and watch the sailboats on the lake.”

“Come, you have to come with me,” Pnembi said. “The Minto won’t believe all that you’ve said, but if you can show on the ’xrsc terminal, they will believe.”

“You have a ’xrsc terminal, too?” Zzppd asked.

“Of course, doesn’t every human?” Pnembi responded.

* * * * * * *

After arranging with Meent to care for Doopo and telling Thabbt he was going to visit the Minto—he then learned the Mistress never knew for certain there were more than two Minto—Zzppd put on his best frock and followed Pnembi to the door of doom.

“This is where all honored guests enter the home of Minto,” Pnembi said. “There are other entrances, but they are secret.”

“You told me your most secret secret, why couldn’t we have taken a shortcut?” Zzppd asked. He wasn’t particularly overtired by the long walk, but he had forgotten all the turns and was certain he couldn’t remember the way back.

“You need to see something,” Pnembi said as he led the way down yet another dark passage.

They walked for another long time before coming to a rather well lit area at the top of some stairs. To the right of the stairs there was an open space with an obvious drop off. Zzppd looked over the edge, but darkness hid the bottom.

“There is a large pool of water at the bottom,” Pnembi said. “All honored guests are pushed over the edge and those that survive the fall, and most do, begin a long painful journey to their death.”

“At a Serving,” Zzppd said as he started down the stairs.

“Yes, most make it to a Serving,” Pnembi said as he quickly joined the Baztli. “Some die before, most from bad hearts, but most are eaten to death.”

“Were you taught what was at the first Serving?” Zzppd said.

“No, that is hidden knowledge,” Pnembi said. “Only the Thirteen know all the secrets. I’m taking you to them. You will be interviewed by the Five and then the One, but the Thirteen will determine your fate.”

“If I am selected to be an honored guest, I want Doopo at my breast when I am served,” Zzppd said somberly.

“No, you cannot ask that, it is forbidden to eat… you know something, don’t you?” Pnembi ask as realization spread across his face. “You know all the secrets, don’t you?”

“I think I may know more than the Thirteen,” Zzppd said.

They came to a door, an old fashioned metal door with a shiny doorknob. Zzppd chuckled. Pnembi glared at him. The Baztli knew too many secrets.

Inside there were many Minto, much more than Zzppd expected. Not surprisingly, he suspected they were looking at him with eyes full of hunger and hesitation, since honored guests did not come in through the door. Pnembi led Zzppd through the throngs to a passageway with the number 13 engraved at the top. After a few meters they came to another door guarded by two Minto with spears.

“And these would be Abernathi and Phunch,” Zzppd said.

“You must be quiet,” Pnembi glared.

“Oh, yes, undesignated honored guests do not speak until given designation by the One,” Zzppd said. “Sorry, I learned everything, but there’s only so much you can remember, especially the odd rules.”

“You cannot speak,” Pnembi hissed.

“Why, because Abernathi and Phunch will spear me?” Zzppd said as he smiled at the two Minto who did everything they could not to look at him.

“Yes,” Pnembi said.

“Wrong, they are not permitted to kill non-Minto,” Zzppd said. “It’s against rule number, oh what is it, something, something, fourteen. Abernathi, rule fourteen says you can’t kill me, right?”

“Yes, sir,” one of the guards said.

“Lead on, Pnembi,” Zzppd said. “I’m tingly with anxiousness.”

“For a Zzt, you know too much,” Pnembi said.

“All those years on Gurd I was denied an education and now I want to discover everything there is to know about humans, all humans,” Zzppd said. “The Minto are simply an oddity with a lot of strange customs derived out of some very illegal activities.”

The passage led to another door, guarded by another set of spearmen. Pnembi stared at Zzppd, who only smiled. Pnembi shook his head, realizing the Baztli knew the names of these, too.

Inside, there was a large room with a dais at the end where five Minto sat. The center seat was occupied by a female Minto with large sagging breasts, an overhanging belly, and an overabundance of black pubic hair. Her head was shaved, as were the heads of the other four Minto on the dais and the eight Minto sitting on two benches before the dais. Zzppd smiled when he saw that all the male members of the Thirteen had been circumcised.

“Why have you brought this Zzt to our chamber?” one of the five asked. The Interrogator, thought Zzppd.

“He is the Baztli, Zzppd-do-Zzt-doop,” Pnembi said. “He knows all our secrets.”

“How do you know?” the Interrogator asked.

“Everything is on the ’xrsc databases,” Zzppd said. “You only have to know how the cross-references work to discover all sorts of information, such as, you, Sir Interrogator, were castrated before taking your seat among the Five.”

The audible gasp from the Thirteen was, possibly, too loud.

“And, the One is always a female with very large breasts,” Zzppd continued. “She among all the Minto is the only one who will be given a Serving.”

“You, sir, are very close to being served yourself,” the One said.

“Yes, that would be my vote, too,” Zzppd said. “I know you have to vote, too. But, as I told Pnembi earlier, when I am served I wish …”

“No! You cannot say that!” Pnembi exclaimed.

“Pnembi, it’s alright, they need to hear this,” Zzppd said as he looked at the shocked faces around the room. “As I was saying, when I am served I wish my daughter, Doopo-zo-hhzt-ggriZzt, to be suckling at my breast. She prefers the top left.”

“It is forbidden to devour children,” the One said.

“Well, now, it is, but not in the beginning when in 3373 at the first Serving, Rachmo Smithe, Darwoo Fairchild, and Banjo Takashita devoured an eight-year-old boy,” Zzppd said. “It took them three days to completely eat the boy, who it is said didn’t finally succumb until early on the third day. Of course, after that they brought younger and younger children to the Servings until they figured out a two-year-old was the right size to be devoured in one meal by the three original members. It wasn’t until 3402, when there were twenty chapters and over three hundred members, the age limit was raised to fifteen and the required devourers determined to be one for every four pounds of honored guest. It was in 3387 that the victim was designated an honored guest and that was how they were invited to the Serving. It was reported that most victims honestly thought they were going to some special banquet of the Gourmand Society of New Tokyo.”

The room was silent. Zzppd obviously knew their most secret secrets.

“Pnembi Smitto, why did you bring the Baztli here?” the One asked.

“The Mistress is defective and must be removed,” Pnembi said.

“How is she defective and did you see her perform the defective act?” the Interrogator asked.

“Thabbt was trained by his parents to be totally subservient to his sexual partner,” Zzppd said. The audible gasp was nearly deafening in its shock. “When we first met, he performed a sex act that to me, as a member of the Cult of Vini, was the ultimate in giving oneself to another, but, as I discovered later, is considered to be quite despicable to the Bazt. But, since I was fully Zzt at the time, I thought he was honoring me, not debasing himself in my sight. The traitor Aambi was Thabbt’s master and, not knowing the rules concerning the Mistress, I have become his master.”

“Then there is no chance he will ever be more than a slave to you,” the One said.

“No, I don’t think so,” Zzppd said. “Thabbt needs someone to tell him what to do. He’ll act the dominant role, as I think he has so far as the Mistress, but he will never be happy and will always look for someone to master him.”

“Then he must be removed from the position of Mistress,” the One said. “Do we have a motion?”

“I move that Thabbt-zo-hhzt-ggriZzt be removed as Mistress of Oodri and moved to a place of safety from Oodri retaliation until such time as the Minto and Oodri can determine who shall succeed Thabbt-zo-hhzt-ggriZzt,” one of the Thirteen on the benches said. She sat down.

“I second the motion,” another of the Thirteen said.

“Discussion?” the One asked. “All in favor say aye, opposed nay.”

All the Thirteen said gave a favorable response.

“Motion carries,” the One said. “As you can see, Zzppd-do-Zzt-doop, the Minto are not a bunch of bloodthirsty monsters. We will save your betrothed and you shall marry. We would consider it an honor if two of our members were invited to your festivities.”

“Pnembi and Thimnt are welcome in our home anytime,” Zzppd said. “I trust them with my life and my dottir’s.”

Copyright © 2011 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..