Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 5,510 Words
  • 1,298 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Very Schticky Thing To Do - 11. Chapter 11

They came in the night, such as nights are in an artificially lit Bazt-made cavern. Wearing climbing boots, utility belts, and carrying a lot of rope, they climbed the outside wall pulling themselves up from terrace to terrace until achieving Thabbt’s apartment. Was it coincidence they came between feedings when Zzppd, Doopo, and Meent were asleep? Whether they had inside information or were just lucky, they moved quickly and stealthily through the apartment sedating each of the residents before securely binding their hands and feet. Doopo was placed in a sack of dark cloth. The victims were lowered to the ground followed by the kidnap team.

At the lakeshore, they launched the sailboats and using the artificial wind, made their escape across the lake. On the far shore, they entered the commandeered bus and headed toward the center of the city. The whole operation had been carefully choreographed and sufficiently rehearsed that they were able to enter their office block supposedly without detection.

“Mistress? Mistress you must wake,” a hand anxiously jostled Thabbt. He opened his eyes to see many Oodri standing in his new rooms, though still sparsely and spartanly furnished.

“Yes?” Thabbt asked.

“Rebels have kidnapped Zzppd, Doopo, and Meent,” Binza said. An older Bazt, he was the head of external security. “We know where they are and have teams in place to stage a rescue and apprehension, but we need your permission to proceed.”

“Why? You’ve been doing all of this on your own for centuries,” Thabbt inquired. Suddenly, now that they had someone filling the position of Mistress of Oodri, it was as if they couldn’t make a decision without his input and, as in this case, permission to proceed. “Do we know who they are and why my family was kidnapped?”

“They are some of the latent rebels who were thought to be innocuous and not a threat to the Bazt Ideal,” Binza said. He looked as if he’d made a fatal mistake and fully expected to be punished severely, if not killed. “I suppose they are retaliating against your seemingly lighter sentence and, I suspect, betrayal of Aambi’s trust. We need to make a rescue before they do something drastic. We do not think they will be asking for a ransom.”

“Then why didn’t they just assassinate my family in place?” Thabbt asked, surprised he could ask such a question so coolly and how easily he was adapting to his position as head and mind of the most secret organization in Bazt society.

“Probably to set an example of the rebel’s intent,” Peent said. She was his closest advisor as she had been the acting Mistress. She was, in fact, Thabbt’s great aunt.

“Then get them out and eradicate those responsible,” Thabbt said. “No one must know of the kidnapping or the rescue. Transmit these rebels to a point halfway between here and Bazt and ensure they rematerialize sufficiently to experience the effect of vacuum death. Peent? Call Minto, I need to meditate.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Peent said. “Okay everyone, you know your duties. Thabbt? Do you want them brought here?”

“Yes, we must ensure their safety until all rebels and their furthest associates are eliminated,” Thabbt said, surprised how easy it was to be authoritative. “And, as always, all must be done with the utmost secrecy. No one, except those who have a need to know, must suspect the Oodri are active and we definitely do not need any revenge activities against the Bazt Ideal. How glad I will be when the recolonization of Bazt is complete. Go and please hurry.”

Thabbt watched the Advisory team depart and rose from his pallet. He felt anger coursing through his body and knew he needed to relax lest he make hasty, uninformed decisions. He went across the hall to his meditation room and glanced at the Minto, two Bazt youth who had recently gone through the Choosing. In earlier times, they would have given the Mistress sexual relief, but Thabbt was betrothed and it was not proper or in line with the Bazt Ideal to stray outside his given word. Thabbt settled down onto the cold stone floor, folded his legs into an uncomfortable position, and shut his eyes.

“Pleasure each other,” Thabbt whispered.

“Yes, Mistress,” the Minto responded in perfect unison.

Thabbt thought back to that first day when he met Zzppd. Yes, it was a traditional Bazt first meeting, but could he have done it differently? The Zzt were so special to his family they had changed their name to include the Zzt presence among the Bazt. Should he have been less aggressive? Should he have taken Zzppd into his ass as he most desired? Why had he been unfaithful? Why did the Oodri choose him as Mistress with all his mistakes?

All the while, as he pondered his inadequacies, the Minto made love with as much noise as they could. In earlier times, the Mistress might have joined them or masturbated watching the two youth pleasure each other as only two Bazt can do.

Thabbt wanted to be a part of their activities, but he chose to ask Zzppd to marry and he willingly strayed.

“Take up your rods and beat me,” Thabbt whispered.

“Yes, Mistress,” the Minto said.

They would cause much pain and leave many bruises, yet Thabbt still grieved for the loss of Aambi and his betrayal of Zzppd.

“Aambi must die,” Thabbt whispered after many minutes of receiving the rod on his bare skin.

“Yes, Mistress, we will take care of it,” the Minto said.

“Thank you,” Thabbt whispered. “You may leave, now.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“And, Aambi’s remains must not be disposed of according to the Bazt Ideal,” Thabbt continued. “He chose to reject the Bazt Ideal, so he should not exist in the future. Eliminate all of him from all that is Bazt.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Thank you.”

* * * * * * *

Meanwhile, in a rarely used office block in a sparsely populated corner of Bazt population center 39.4.37.82.1, the prisoners were given antidotes to the sedating chemicals in their bodies. After a good while, Meent woke and looked about her. Zzppd was bound and gagged. Doopo was in a basket and a Bazt man was standing over her.

“Dimmo, I never suspected you for a rebel,” Meent said.

“Yeah, well, I never suspected you for a traitor to all that is Bazt,” Dimmo said. He was tall for a Bazt, but his cock was unusually short, something he suffered for all through childhood and as he matured into a responsible member of Bazt royalty.

“But you are Aambi’s brother, so I am surprised you weren’t arrested,” Meent said.

“The government needed to set examples and I wasn’t at the final meeting,” Dimmo said as he walked over to where Meent sat. “My position in the cause is much too important than to attend silly meetings.”

“How much are you asking for our release?” Meent ventured.

“Release? Well, maybe you, but not the alien freak and his spoor. No, they must meet the needs of the cause and they will be treated to a public display the Bazt have not seen in ages. Some wanted that thing to be sent back to Bazt for proper treatment, but that wouldn’t meet our needs. No, that disgrace to all that is Bazt must show all Bazt that the Migration is a mistake and Bazt future lies here in the caverns.”

Suddenly, the room was full of masked men holding non-Bazt weapons.

“Who are you?” Dimmo demanded.

“Dimmo-zo-hhrtth-benndt, in the name of the Mistress of Oodri, I condemn you to death,” one of the masked men said.

“The Oodri? They haven’t existed for centuries,” Dimmo sneered.

“And, now, that you know differently, I must say good riddance,” the man said.

Dimmo was so shocked that his attackers were using illegal beam weapons; he didn’t get a chance to scream as large portions of his body were vaporized in a matter of seconds by the beams of at least five weapons. His head, properly cauterized at the neck to prevent needless seepage, fell to the floor with a loud thump.

“My lady, Meent, I am sorry you had to see that,” the man apologized. “Now, if you would be so kind please shut your eyes and do not open them until instructed.”

“Who are you?” Meent asked.

“We are the Oodri and we are instructed to take you, Zzppd, and the young mistress, to Oodri,” the man said. “Would you prefer a blindfold?”

“What about Zzppd?” Meent asked.

“He does not require one as he is Baztli and betrothed to the Mistress,” the man said.

“Thabbt? My, Thabbt? Oh, dear, the Oodri has come back,” Meent said.

“No, my lady, we were never gone. You must not know where you are going because you are Bazt.”

“Yes, of course, you’d better blindfold me,” Meent said. “And, give me Doopo. I must care for her.”

“Yes, my lady.”

* * * * * * *

Doopo was slowly falling asleep at Zzppd’s breast which was good considering the ordeal of the kidnapping, rescue, and transport to the main Oodri base. Of course, being a relative newborn, Doopo was totally oblivious to all of the hubbub, distress, and overall nastiness of the whole affair. Meent ended up having to have a sedative, but Zzppd weathered through the whole horrid time by simply falling back on the Zzt attitude of complacency. When you’re a piece of shit, you have to expect being stepped on once in awhile.

Thabbt was sitting cross-legged in the Bazt meditation style with each foot resting on the thigh of the opposite leg. Zzppd tried it once and decided the resulting pain wasn’t worth the effort. Neither boy had spoken to the other since Zzppd arrived a few hours earlier.

Finally, Doopo burped loudly and farted nearly as loud. Thabbt looked at her and then at Zzppd as if he’d never suspected a baby could both burp and fart. Zzppd smiled, content in knowing his dottir was going to grow up in a loving home, once he and Thabbt got a few things settled.

“I understand you are important, now,” Zzppd said by way of an opening.

“I am Mistress of Oodri,” Thabbt said. “It is something from before the Emigration.”

“Are you too important to marry me?” Zzppd asked.

“I am expected to marry you,” Thabbt said. His eyes fell to the floor, unable to meet Zzppd’s gaze.

“You are ashamed of me,” Zzppd said.

“No, Zzppd, never have I been ashamed of you,” Thabbt said. He rose and came to his lover’s pallet and sat facing Zzppd. “I was wrong to go to Aambi when we fought. I should’ve stayed here, with you.”

“You cannot change the past,” Zzppd said. He felt the bottom of Doopo’s shorts as she filled them with spunt. She looked up into his eyes and gave him the smile of a good movement. Then she turned her head and stared at Thabbt.

She turned back to Zzppd with the look of a child beyond her few weeks of existence.

“Pubi,” Zzppd said with a smile and patting her favorite breast.

She turned back to Thabbt.

“Tell her you’re her pubi,” Zzppd said.

“No, I am her dadi,” Thabbt said. He patted his chest and said, “Dadi.”

“Pubi,” Zzppd said as he patted his chest.

Doopo smiled, shut her eyes, and slept.

“I don’t think she understood a word we said,” Thabbt said.

“She is half Zzt,” Zzppd said. “You’d be surprised how much she understands. The Zzt oothob have to know who is a friend and who is an enemy at an early age. In earlier times, it wasn’t uncommon for agents to come into a Zzt home and attempt to kill all Zzt less than three years of age. It was the government’s way of dealing with growing populations of Zzt. It happened on all planets where Zzt lived. Will you change her or should I?”

“I am her dadi,” Thabbt said as he rose to his feet. “I might as well begin taking some responsibility toward her raising. Oof! Her spunt stinks. What have you been feeding her?”

“Just slumb,” Zzppd said with a smile.

“What’s slumb?” Thabbt asked as he tossed the soiled shorts in the waste receptacle where they would be reduced to ashes in a few moments.

“Slumb is the Zzt word for milk,” Zzppd said. “You said my slumb was good for Bazt. Are you too important to suckle from your betroth’s breast?”

“Zzppd, I’m sorry,” Thabbt said as he turned to Zzppd. “What do I have to do to say how much I am sorry for what I did to you?”

“Take care of Doopo, she might fall from the table,” Zzppd said as he rose from the pallet and came to the changing table. “You must never leave her unattended for a moment; at least not until she learns a few things about heights.”

“You didn’t answer my question,” Thabbt said as he cleaned Doopo.

“I don’t know the answer to your question,” Zzppd said. “The anguish is in your heart, not mine. If you remember correctly, I whipped you for every Bazt and Baztli you betrayed, including me. As far as I’m concerned, you have atoned yourself for all the wrongs, but if you feel you must punish yourself further, then I need to know what you expect me to do to you.”

“I don’t need you to punish me,” Thabbt said. He picked up Doopo and held her out to Zzppd.

“She’s your dottir as much as mine, you put her to bed,” Zzppd said. “Is someone going to get my frocks? I can’t go around looking like this. Dimmo was right. I look like a freak.”

“Dimmo? Where did you see Dimmo?” Thabbt demanded in a voice Zzppd had never heard before.

“He was the leader of the group that kidnapped us,” Zzppd said. “They used beam weapons on him until the only thing left was his head.”

“Yes! Dimmo! That’s who we’ll use,” Thabbt nearly screamed. “You stay here! I’ll be back.”

“Thabbt?” Zzppd asked in a whisper.

“What?” Thabbt screamed.

“Give me Doopo before you drop her,” Zzppd said.

“Oh, yes, Doopo,” Thabbt said, visibly calming down. “I forgot. Here you take her. I’ll be back in a while. This shouldn’t take long.”

* * * * * * *

Thabbt walked across the hall and into the meditation room. The Minto respectively stood quietly waiting for instructions. Thabbt looked over at them and immediately thought of the last beating they’d given him. The bruises were quickly fading, but the pain was still in the forefront of his awareness.

“Has all of Aambi been eradicated from Bazt?” Thabbt asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” the Minto answered in unison.

“Dimmo, Aambi’s older brother, was the leader of the rebels who kidnapped Zzppd, Doopo, and Meent. According to Zzppd, the rescue team used beam weapons to vaporize his body, but left his head. I want it.”

“It is here, Mistress,” the Minto said. They walked over to a metal box and removed the cover. Holding it by its hair, one of them pulled out Dimmo’s head and held it up to Thabbt.

“Yes, I see,” Thabbt said. For the Oodri, the sight of something as gruesome as a severed head was so commonplace that the Minto seemed not to react at all to its presence in their realm. For Thabbt, though, the sight of the young man’s head nearly caused him to violently retch. It was only through concentrated effort that he held his stomach. “I want that head affixed with a steel spike to the third martyr’s post at the Square of the Martyrs. Hang a sign written in the blood of a rebel—I don’t care whose you use—that states, ‘Rebellion will not be tolerated by the Mistress of Oodri.’ Will you see that this is accomplished by the next brightening of the sun lights?”

“Yes, Mistress, we will see to it immediately,” the Minto said.

“And, my betrothed is with me, along with Ssthi and Zzppd’s oothobdonoso, Doopo,” Thabbt said as Dimmo’s head was returned to the box. “I want the two of you to join Zzppd and me tonight in our sleeping chamber. Oh, and bring your rods. You may have use of them.”

“Yes, Mistress,” the Minto said sounding happy for the first time since Thabbt met them.

Thabbt left the room and strode down the hall to the security office. Binza and three other Bazt were working at terminals. All stood when Thabbt entered.

“Yes, Mistress, how may we assist?” Binza asked.

“I understand the rescue team had beam weapons,” Thabbt said. “In the future, I will be briefed before those weapons are used. I am not against their use, but they are against the Bazt Ideal and we of all Bazt must do all we can to uphold the Bazt Ideal. What happened to Dimmo was excessive. I would have appreciated the whole body, but his head will serve a purpose. Finally, I wish to see the most senior rebels before they are disposed of. We may have uses for their bodies. We need to . . .”

“Mistress?” one of Binza’s assistants interrupted.

“Doomt, correct?” Thabbt asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Doomt answered. “We have arrested Aambi and Dimmo’s father. He was to be king once the rebels achieved all of their goals. What should we do with him? He is a member of the royalty.”

“He is a rebel, but more importantly he is Dimmo and Aambi’s father,” Thabbt said. He felt a shiver course through his body. “Dimmo’s head will be affixed to the third martyr’s post in the Square of the Martyr’s. Skin his father and affix it to the fourth martyr’s post. I think it would be appropriate to leave his head attached to the skin so that all Bazt may see what the Mistress of Oodri will do to maintain the Bazt Ideal. Binza, has my sister been implicated in the conspiracy?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Binza said. “I apologize, but we were waiting for a more opportune time to inform you.”

“This is an opportune time,” Thabbt said as he looked around the room. “Is she here?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Binza said.

“I must speak with my father first, but afterward Binct will be segmented and her pieces will be affixed head down to the second martyr’s post,” Thabbt said as he walked to the door. “I will be in my office. Please arrange for me to place the call from there. And, one last thing, the whip that Zzppd used will be affixed to the first post. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Mistress, the symbolism is perfect, no one will suspect you are the Mistress of Oodri,” Doomt said.

“Binza, I’ll have a word with you outside,” Thabbt said before walking out the door. The head of security joined him after a few moments.

“Have you had any problems with Doomt?” Thabbt asked.

“He is a little forward, Mistress,” Binza said.

“He is too forward, Binza,” Thabbt said. “He is not to be made an example, but you will have him addled and placed in the position formerly occupied by Aambi. He is not to be emasculated, but he will be sterilized. Is that understood?”

“Aambi is dead? I had no knowledge of such an action,” Binza said.

“As in the past, the Minto serve me alone,” Thabbt said. “Aambi has been eradicated from Bazt as will all members of the conspiracy. There will be no record of their attempted actions. I, alone, am the example of what happens to traitors. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Binza said. “Mistress, may I ask a question?”

“Of course, Binza,” Thabbt said with a smile. “I’m not some horrible ogre that has been set loose on Bazt. I’m just new at this.”

“No, you’re acting as many Mistresses in the past,” Binza said. “If anything, you’re a little lenient in some cases. The Minto, though, I do not understand how they can do what they do without my knowledge. If anything, there must be some breaches of security.”

“No, Binza, the Minto have always, since the earliest days, worked solely for the Mistress,” Thabbt said with a smile. “I don’t know how they do it and I don’t need to know. I would suggest that if you discover how, you might wish to forget everything. Better yet, it might be best if you don’t look. I do not fully understand the Minto, but I do know the two who serve me are not the only ones.”

“One other thing, if I may?” Binza asked with downcast eyes. “Doomt is special to me. May I ask leniency?”

“Is he related?” Thabbt asked.

“He is my sister’s son,” Binza said.

“He must be punished severely,” Thabbt said. “The only other alternative I can see would be that he be given to the Minto for their personal pleasure. Do you see some other method? I will speak to your sister, if you wish.”

“No, she knows of his affronts,” Binza said. “I only brought him on to keep him out of more common Oodri functions.”

“Then you will give my apologies to your sister,” Thabbt said. “What is your wish for the boy?”

“Death is always preferable to addling,” Binza said. “Do you wish me to give him to the Minto?”

“No, they will take him,” Thabbt said. “I will advise them tonight. It is far better to be taken by surprise than to expect the worst. I learned that in prison. I suppose it might be best if he is arrested, now, and then, later, the Minto will take him.”

* * * * * * *

“You’re beautiful, you know that, don’t you,” Thabbt whispered as he snuggled down next to Zzppd. Doopo was resting in a room now designated as the nursery. An adjoining room had been converted into a sleeping room for Meent. The bulk of the rooms on this side of the hallway, though, were for the personal use of the Mistress.

“I’m ugly,” Zzppd frowned. “My cock has shriveled to only a few centimeters. My testes, you cannot see where they should be. I cannot feel them. Right here, put a finger right here. Do you feel anything? Do you feel a lump? At least the remnants of a lump? No! Nothing!”

“Zzppd, love, I feel you,” Thabbt said. “I have instructed a seamstress to come to measure you for some frocks, so you can at least get out of these rooms, once in a while. I spoke with Ssthi, earlier.”

“How is he?” Zzppd asked with maybe too much enthusiasm. He turned his head away in case Thabbt picked up something from those few words.

“He is okay, but why are you so excited?” Thabbt asked. He forced Zzppd to turn his head back and stared into the boyo’s eyes. “You know, it is a known fact Zzts are poor liars. I read the study in a psychology class I had to take. Other than your impregnation, you barely tolerate my father, but now you sound as giddy as a child with his first dollop of bunki oothi with noobli juice.”

“I haven’t seen him in a while,” Zzppd offered.

“No, that night, the last time I returned from Aambi’s, Ssthi was in your room,” Thabbt said. He rolled onto his back. “Ssthi came to comfort you, but it is dangerous to comfort a boyo initiated into the cult of Vini. I’d been running to Aambi after every one of our fights and you sought Ssthi’s comfort, the only comfort a man can give an initiate in the cult of Vini. Oh, Zzppd, why was I such a fool?”

At that moment, the chime on the main door sounded.

“They’re early,” Thabbt muttered softly.

“Who is early?” Zzppd asked.

“Two boys I want you to meet,” Thabbt said.

“The Minto?” Zzppd inquired.

“Yes, but how do you know?” Thabbt asked, skeptically.

“I’m living among the Oodri now,” Zzppd said with a weak smile. “I’ve been studying and I know the Minto serve the Mistress in more ways than one. Did you ask them to come to comfort me?”

“I thought you needed more help than I can give you, now, well, now that we’re not as close as we first were,” Thabbt said as he softly caressed Zzppd’s cheek.

“Don’t get mad, please, not now,” Zzppd said as he turned away from Thabbt. “I can’t get mad, now. You don’t understand how it is with Zzts. I’m Doopo’s pubi, now. She needs me more than anyone else. I function solely for her, mostly. All desire for sex is gone. I exist for Doopo.”

“I know,” Thabbt whispered, “and that is why I asked the Minto to come. I think they can give you what little pleasure you can accept. Zzppd?”

“Yes?”

“I want very much to fuck you,” Thabbt whispered.

“But I don’t want your cock or Ssthi’s,” Zzppd whined. “I don’t want anyone’s cock. I don’t even want mine except to piss.”

“May I ask the Minto to come in?” Thabbt whispered. “For you?’

“Okay,” Zzppd whispered.

Thabbt slowly rose and went to the door. He would sleep in his room, tonight.

“You’re early,” Thabbt said as he opened the door. The two Minto stood outside, their cocks fully erect. “Zzppd is in his sleeping room feeling very, very depressed about giving birth and having to be at Doopo’s beck and call every moment of everyday. Give him what pleasure he needs and wants, but try not to overdo. I don’t know what you have in mind, but he needs more comfort than I can give him right now.”

“Yes, Mistress, we know what to do,” the Minto said, as usual, in unison. Thabbt stepped aside and watched them pad toward Zzppd’s room. One turned, smiled, and gave a little wave before turning back and following his twin.

Zzppd looked up at the Minto and was shocked they were so young. They weren’t Dwim’s age, but they were Minto and he had to remember that fact. The Minto weren’t like other Bazt. They might appear young, but they would always appear much younger than they were.

“We have come,” one Minto said.

“To give you pleasure,” the other said.

“I know,” Zzppd whispered. “I will try to accept . . .”

“No, do not try, just relax and let us give you the pleasure you need at this moment,” the first Minto said. “I am Thimnt.”

“I am Pnembi,” the other said.

“But the Minto never reveal their names,” Zzppd said.

“We are yours and the Mistress’s,” Thimnt said, “but for you, his betrothed and pubi of Doopo, we are Thimnt and Pnembi. Mistress will never know our names. Do you accept us, Pubi?”

“Yes,” Zzppd whispered as Pnembi began to suckle at his lower left nipple. Thimnt knelt beside the Zzt’s head and began to caress Zzppd’s face with his erection, the prehensile foreskin expanding to kiss the soft skin.

“Shut your eyes,” Thimnt whispered. “Our youth troubles you. Give yourself to our pleasure.”

* * * * * * *

Early the next morning, a bound Bazt is being led along Oodri passageways. Around his neck, blood seeps along a razor wire collar to which a long chain has been attached. At the other end of the chain a young boy no more than six is careful not to tug too much as he knows the honored guest must arrive alive.

“Where are you taking me?” the Bazt asks, causing more blood to trickle down his naked body.

“Do not talk, it makes you bleed,” says an older boy behind him.

“Who are you?” the Bazt asks as blood squirts from a small artery.

“Now look what you’ve done,” says the boy behind him. “Stop Deemp, I need to cauterize his neck.”

“Why don’t we inject him, Bari?” asks the boy at the end of the chain.

“Because, Deemp, it’s only the two of us, we can’t possibly carry him,” Bari says. “This is going to hurt, a lot, try not screaming too loud.”

Bari attaches a tool to the collar causing it to heat up. Soon blood is sizzling and wounds are closing. The Bazt doesn’t as much as whimper from the excruciating pain.

“Very good, for a bad Bazt, you’re very good at handling pain,” Bari says. “We’re going to have fun for a long, long time.”

“Who are you?” the Bazt hisses.

“We are the Minto and you have been given to us because you offended the Mistress to his face,” Deemp says. “Now, be a good Bazt and come along.”

“But he is just a kid,” the Bazt says.

“Stop talking! Look! You’ve opened the wounds, again,” Bari says. “Maybe we should run. Would you like to run, Bazt?”

“My name is Doomt!” the Bazt exclaims.

“Your name was Doomt,” Bari says. “You have been erased from the Oodri Register. You no longer exist except as pleasure for the Minto.”

“You can’t do this!” the Bazt, no longer named Doomt, exclaims.

“We are the Minto, we only act on the word of the Mistress,” Deemp intones as if practicing his catechism.

“What are you going to do with me?” the Bazt asks as the full realization of his situation slowly sinks into his mind.

“The honored guests of the Minto are truly honored,” Deemp intones, again.

“You’ve been practicing, Deemp,” Bari says.

“I’ve memorized the Oath up to, uh, the Mistress is, uh,” Deemp starts.

“I think you have a lot of memorization to work on yet,” Bari says. “Ah, the door to doom. Bazt, look around, this is your last sight of Oodri.”

Seemingly without seams or joints, a section of the smooth wall of the tunnel slides back, revealing a large, dark passage.

“Aren’t you afraid I will tell others the way into your hidden passages?” the Bazt asks.

“No, because you do not know the way out,” Bari says. “Lead on, Deemp, our honored guest is anxious to find out how much pain he can experience without screaming his lungs out. Do you like it when they scream, Deemp?”

“Oh, yes, especially when, at the end, we start cutting off fingers and roasting them,” Deemp says. “Nurse says next year, if I can say the Oath at the Assembly, I can be at a Serving and bite into the side of an honored guest. I wish I could chew off the foreskin of this one. Bari, have you eaten a fresh foreskin?”

“No, you’re not allowed to do that until your final initiation, before the Choosing,” Bari says, “but I have been at a couple Servings. I like the soft inner part of the upper arm, especially with blue sauce. Have you had blue sauce?”

“I tried it with an unroasted finger, but it has a funny taste,” Deemp says. “Nurse says I should’ve dipped a roasted finger in it and had it that way, but I like the green sauce, better. How long do you think this one has before we eat him?”

“Oh, years, probably, if he’s at least average,” Bari says. “He seemed to handle the cauterization fairly well.”

“He peed,” Deemp says.

“He did?” Baris asks.

“Yeah,” Deemp says. “If he does that too much, he’ll be on a Serving table before I can say the Oath. I hope he learns to scream. If he does that, he shouldn’t pee, should he?”

“Usually not,” Bari says. “Are we troubling you, Bazt?”

“No,” the Bazt whispers.

“Well, it was all for fun,” Bari says. “We don’t really eat Bazt. Do we Deemp?”

“Well, not every day,” Deemp says and both boys have a good laugh. The Bazt’s bowels loosen and shit falls out of his hole.

“Alright! We did it before the stairs!” Deemp exclaims.

“It’s a game we young ones play with honored guests,” Baris explains. “If we get the honored guest to shit before the stairs, another collection team has to come clean it up. Ah, here we are. Now, Bazt stand at the edge. Don’t look down because it’s so dark down there you can’t see the bottom.”

Bari reaches up, unclips the collar, and pulls it away from the Bazt’s neck. Before the Bazt can react to his supposed freedom, Deemp pushes him just enough that he loses his footing and falls over the edge. There is a long scream followed surprisingly soon by a splash.

“I bet he thought he was going to be able to take the stairs,” Deemp says.

“All honored guests think that,” Bari says. “Come on. Let’s see if he survived the fall.”

“I hope he did because I think he’ll taste good with green sauce,” Deemp says.

“Blue sauce,” Bari says.

They both laugh all the way down the stairs to the home of the Minto.

Copyright © 2011 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..