Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 3,605 Words
  • 1,239 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Very Schticky Thing To Do - 16. Chapter 16

“Who are you?” Thabbt asked, as that seemed appropriate.

The thing, or rather, things seemed to be looking at him as if he shouldn’t be talking, especially to them. They had an air of importance about them though they lacked faces or bodies. They just had the attitude of being very important, though they appeared to be no more than a few molecules; very small molecules would be saying a lot.

“Don’t talk,” they said; or, was it the one closest to him?

“Are you here to help me?

“Yes.”

“Good. I’m not well, you know.”

“Yes. That is why we’re here.”

“I remember something but I can’t remember enough about it to say I actually remember anything. Do you ever have that problem?”

“No. Our memory is ROM. We cannot change our memory.”

“But, you’re messing with mine.”

“You have a memory problem; we’re here to fix it.”

“I suppose that sounds logical, but I never took logic in college. Are you logical?”

“Very. You might say we’re the epitome of logic.”

“Oh, I suppose that’s good, but, you know, that memory I almost have is still there. It was a boy I knew when I was a boy. We sort of grew up together. He wasn’t nice to me, but I didn’t have many other friends, so I had to be his friend. My father made me be friends with him. My father made me be friends with Aambi. My father made me be friends with Aambi. My father FORCED me to be friends with Aambi. MY FATHER RAPED ME. AAMBI RAPED ME. Aabi, who birthed me, applauded. Did I repeat myself there?

“Yes, but you have a memory problem; or, did you forget that, too?”

“Is it wrong to hate?”

“Don’t know. We’re in the memory business, not the emotion business. You haven’t remembered your rapes for a long, long time. Those memories were locked away. They are very important to your present actions.”

“I need to remember who loves me. I love a Zzt. My father is happy. Aabi is happy. Am I happy?”

“Don’t know. We’re in the memory business, not the emotion business.”

“No, I do love Zzppd. Can I keep that memory?”

“You can keep all your memories.”

“I was tortured until I nearly lost my mind and went insane.”

“Yes. We’re here to fix that, too.”

“Will I remember I was tortured?”

“We fixed memories. We cannot determine whether a memory is good or bad or if it should be kept or thrown away.”

* * * * * * *

“How is he?” Zzppd asked.

“The Bazt, your betrothed, is in a stage three coma,” said Forty-three, the ’xrsc medical robot assigned to help Thabbt.

“He’s moving strangely,” Zzppd said, wanting to get closer to comfort the Bazt he loved.

“Hallucinations are common in stage three comas. When he drops into stage four, the critical level for memory reiteration and normalization, he may vocalize the hallucination. That is normal. In stage three, the muscles try to remember their positions when old memories rise to the surface.”

“When will he be better?” Zzppd asked as he watched Thabbt’s limbs move erratically under the restraints.

“Better? That is a relative term. Better than what?”

“Better than vomiting and passing out when he sees a needle,” Zzppd offered.

“He will not do those things, but he will continue to remember. Bad memories cannot be removed; they can only be repaired.”

“That doesn’t sound quite right,” Zzppd said. “If a memory is bad, shouldn’t it be removed? How can you fix a bad memory? Make it good?”

“The nanos fix memory. That is their only function.”

* * * * * * *

“Hi.”

“Hi.”

“You look better this morning,” Zzppd said with a broad smile. Thabbt did look better, though he was still in the hospital bed the ’xrsc brought in and he was still in the diaper Forty-three insisted he wear.

“I’m hungry,” Thabbt said with a smirk. “This needle in my arm might be nourishing, but there’s no substance.”

“You’re not troubled by the needle?”

“You saw how many needles were in my body. That was at the end. At the beginning there were many more needles and they made me hurt more. The Minto have torture down to a science, but they don’t use it to extract information, they only use it to cause pain until the mind no longer registers pain. Only then do they Serve their victim.”

“I was invited to the Serving of an Oodri who came to kill us. He was fully aware of what was happening to him. The Minto asked me to bite off the end of his penis.”

“Did you?”

“One doesn’t refuse a Minto.”

“No.”

“Thabbt?”

“Yes?”

“The Minto and the Oodri must not be allowed to return to Bazt. Their time has passed.”

“There is little I can do.”

“Speak to your father.”

“He raped me. Do you know he finds pleasure in raping little boys?”

“Have there been many?”

“Enough to be an honored guest of the Minto. Aabi should be invited to the Serving and then dealt with as the Minto see fit. I would like you to ask them.”

“Why Aabi?”

“Aabi gets the boys for Ssthi. He made me contact you so Ssthi could rape you. Unfortunately, I fell in love with you, but my father still raped you. He raped your mind and then raped your body. He played you until you willingly gave yourself to him. He doesn’t care that you made a baby. That was all show. Has he once attempted to contact us? Has Aabi?”

“Do they deserve to die?”

“Do they deserve to live? I’m almost positive they’re still doing it. What would happen to our grandchildren? Doopo calls them nimbas.”

“Nimba is the Schtickist word for grandchild,” Zzppd said. “But, you’re right, knowing this, I would never allow any of our grandsons to be alone with either Ssthi. or Aabi for that matter, but do they deserve to die. You, of all Bazt, know how horrible their lives will be until the Serving. Can you live knowing you put those two, your parents, through that?”

“Do you know Aabi selected Aambi to be my master? Do you know how many boys I brought home as friends only to have Ssthi turn them away from me? Do you know how many of them he raped? Do you know how many boys Aabi had murdered after Ssthi was through with them?”

“Murder?”

“Yes, murder,” Thabbt said, matter-of-factly, as tears dribbled down his cheeks. “I thought I’d forgotten all those boys, but I can remember everything, now. I’d say my memory was nearly perfect, now. The Minto know how to torture and the ’xrsc know how to fix a person’s memory so all those bad memories from childhood are brought right back to the front where you can go through them one by one. Twelve of the boys either Aabi or I brought to Ssthi eventually ended up dead. Yes, I abetted the murder of some my friends. I should take myself to the Minto and demand they complete the job.”

“NO! You can’t do that!” Zzppd exclaimed. “You couldn’t have been doing that voluntarily. They must have been making you do that.”

“No, Aambi was making me do that,” Thabbt said. “We were nine when he became my master. He escorted me to his older brothers and father so they could rape me, too. Every week he took me to Ssthi and demanded he rape me; and, then, when he was old enough, he had me, too. And, I did everything all of them told me to do, including sticking my tongue up your ass.”

“Oh, Thabbt, I had no idea it was that bad,” Zzppd said as he sprawled across Thabbt and began to weep.

* * * * * * *

“It’s done,” Zzppd said. “The Minto have informed me Ssthi is now an honored guest of the Minto. Unfortunately, Aabi did not survive the initial test. He broke his neck falling into the pool of water and drowned. They said Ssthi barely indicated grief over the loss, though he might have been too preoccupied with all the needles stuck in his body.”

“I do not grieve for them, but for all the innocents who suffered because of them,” Thabbt said. “Now, when are we going to get married?”

“On the day you pick,” Zzppd said as he embraced his lover. “After all, it’s a Bazt affair and I’ll probably feel out of place.”

“Trust me, you’ll be the center of attraction,” Thabbt said as he gently caressed the Baztli’s back, his hands slowly going south until they were firmly caressing those two melons of gluteal flesh.

“You keep that up and I’ll be the center of your attraction,” Zzppd whispered as his hands sought his lover’s pleasure points.

“I suppose we should practice for the wedding,” Thabbt whispered seductively.

“What!” Zzppd exclaimed, pulling away from Thabbt. “What do you mean, practice for the wedding. Don’t tell me we have to do it in public.”

“No, it will be after the non-Bazt guests leave,” Thabbt said. “The Bazt see good luck in depositing semen in the two most important orifices of the human body. We will be on the receiving end of a lot of semen. Luckily, half of it will all be full of eggs so it will be very nutritious, too.”

“That’s supposed to be funny?” Zzppd asked.

“It’s an old Bazt joke,” Thabbt said. “Would you like to practice receiving Bazt semen?”

“It’s full of eggs, it must be good for me,” Zzppd said.

* * * * * * *

Having outgrown religion many, many centuries ago, the marriage ceremony for the Bazt was a rather simple affair of vowing to love, show kindness, care in time of illness, and commitment, particularly commitment. The Bazt were very big on commitment.

The party afterward seemed to be the whole point of getting married. Practically everyone in Thabbt’s class at college, plus most of their friends came along, too. Most of the people from the Zzppd’s floor at work attended, mostly for the food and drink. Oh, there were a few that came up and congratulated the new couple, but all of them had either food or drink in their hands, sometimes both, which required a bit of shuffling to get through the kisses. Having gotten used to Thabbt’s tongue down his throat, Zzppd quickly learned what to expect when a Bazt gave a quick peck on the lips.

On tables around the room there were meats of all kinds and descriptions from small mammals deboned, stuffed with an edible fungi mixed with a creamy cheese, and deep-fried to a crispy crunchiness; large land mammals, including a few the Gurdians raised and that periodically disappeared from their pastures, roasted, sautéed, boiled, sliced, diced, shredded, pureed, and laid out whole after smoking; fruits and vegetables, edible fungi, and nuts, served raw, steamed, deep-fried, sautéed, covered in cream sauces, tossed with vinegar and oil, or simply served whole, peeled or unpeeled as the Bazt preferred. Beverages included flavored water and Bazt whisky, which ZZppd quickly learned was going to take a bit getting used to, as he ended up in a quiet corner quietly slumbering after puking his guts out only a few hours into the party.

Zzppd woke up the following morning wishing he hadn’t, but also happy that Thabbt’s arm was holding him while his husband’s tongue played in his ear. His eyes were yelling at him for all those shots of whisky he accepted. His mouth felt like it was full of cotton, Bazt cum flavored cotton to be exact. There was no mistaking that spicy, sweet flavor and his mouth was full of it.

He tried to think back to where he could’ve sucked so many cocks that his mouth could be complaining so much this morning. He practically jumped up from the pallet and ran into the lav where he puked. He knelt down and retched again and again. Then his bowels announced they were just as unhappy as the rest of his body and squatting over the receptacle, he discovered something else from the previous night.

After a thorough headachy shower and rinsing his digestive inlet and outlet, Zzppd went back into the bedroom and lay down beside Thabbt. His lover took him in his arms and shoved his tongue down Zzppd’s throat.

“What happened last night?” Zzppd asked when the kiss finally ended. “Somewhere in the back of my mind I remember a lot of cocks.”

“I told you, Bazt custom,” Thabbt said with a smile. “Bad Zzppd got drunk, but it was not a serious matter. After Zzts left, the Bazts celebrated our marriage.”

“How many Bazts celebrated?”

“Everybody celebrated, except you, of course, but you were aware enough to moan when appropriate. The Bazt went away happy to be so lucky.”

“My ass is sore.”

“Bazts like Zzt asses, sorry, but Zzppd has a very fuckable ass. I have some salve that will help.”

“What about my mouth?”

“Bazt believe putting semen in mouth is very lucky, too.”

“But, most wanted to do it in my ass.”

“No, you were drunk, more Bazt put lucky semen in your mouth, first, then to ensure good luck for a long time, put semen in your ass, too.”

“What about Thabbt?”

“Yes, my mouth and ass are very lucky, too.”

“But, my mouth and ass are luckier?” Zzppd asked with a knowing smile.

“Bazt liked Zzppd’s ass very much. Thabbt likes Zzppd’s ass, too.”

“What happens today?” Zzppd asked.

“We’re going to the marriage resort,” Thabbt said. “Let me look at your ass.”

Zzppd turned onto his stomach and felt Thabbt’s soft, slender fingers massage his hole. Whatever he was putting back there was making it feel warm and soothing. Yes, he could stay here all day and let Thabbt massage him back there. Then he felt something very familiar.

“What are you doing?” Zzppd asked, knowing full well what the Bazt was doing.

“Zzppd needs salve inside, but my fingers are too short,” Thabbt said as he got into the usual rhythm.

“Thabbt, if you keep doing that we not going anywhere today.”

* * * * * * *

In the end, they packed what few things they needed, such as the small briefs they wore at their wedding when they were in a mixed crowd—namely hetero Zzts from Zzppd’s work—and, by custom, when supposed to be seen as chaste lovers committing themselves to future happiness. They’d need the briefs if they decided to take a tour of some of the other resorts, such as the family resorts where nudity was somehow inappropriate, which might have explained why Zzppd saw so few children in his city.

“Bazt clan bo do not go around naked,” Thabbt said. “Bazt clan bo is extremely conservative and many still practice Bazt religions.”

“We’ll see some of the bo clan?” Zzppd asked, thinking of the Excretory Disciples of Hurl and the Naked Bleakers sect of the Unified Church of Nits on You as extremes at opposite ends of the Argottean religious scale.

“Possibly, it’s best to plan for the worst case scenario. Clan bo can be very contentious when offended.”

“They’re not nice, are they?”

“No.”

Zzppd hadn’t seen all of his former city, so he paid careful attention when they didn’t get off the elevator at the concourse level, but continued down to the fourth basement. He’d never been down this far; never had a reason. The elevator opened into a large room that had numerous doors on the far wall and a kiosk in the middle. Thabbt went to the kiosk and swiped his id card.

“Come on, you have to swipe yours, too,” Thabbt said.

Zzppd did as he was asked and went to stand with Thabbt, who seemed to be waiting for something to happen. A bell chimed and a blue light came on above one of the doors. The boys walked over to the door and Thabbt opened it. Inside there was a small, dark room with two reclining seats where they sat down. The two side walls and the one in front were covered with a dark, colorless paint. Behind them the door closed and with a hiss an inner door slid across the opening.

Zzppd looked around the room trying to get some idea of what they were in when he became aware of some sense of movement, which went on for about an hour until there was a loud thump. The back door slid open and Thabbt stood up.

“Come,” he said.

Zzppd followed him out of the room and across a wide passageway that was filled with Bazt hurriedly walking to the right and left. He followed Thabbt out into the fray and they headed left for a few minutes when they came to a series of doors along one wall. The other wall was open and Zzppd could see across another row of doors further in the distance.

“What is this?” he asked.

“Resort train,” Thabbt said.

Zzppd dutifully followed his husband to a kiosk where both of them swiped their id cards. A slip of paper was ejected out of a slot and Thabbt took it. After looking at it, he turned and looked at their train. Zzppd followed again as Thabbt hurried along to a series of doors where he stopped. There was a Bazt standing by the doors with a card reader and both boys swiped their cards.

“Compartment 7.7.2,” the Bazt said.

“Come,” Thabbt said. They went down four doors and Thabbt swiped his card. He indicated Zzppd to do the same and the door opened. They went inside.

Other than the robotic land trains, there was no rail transportation on Gurd. If for some odd reason you needed to go somewhere far away, you used a speeder or aerocraft. Since the Bazt lived underground, air travel was out of the question and, possibly because they were underground, intercity roads and highways also made little sense.

Compartment 7.7.2 was a two-person unit at the seventh position in car number seven. Unbeknownst to Zzppd, the car had a longer serial number that was only used when disconnected from a train and there were only six cars in their train, cars 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, and 9. Their compartment consisted of a bench seat facing a vid screen, a fold-down bed for two, an enclosed lav with a combo waste receptacle and shower, a small sink opposite the door to the lav, and a door into the passageway which led to the food service area of their car.

“How long is our trip?” Zzppd asked.

“It’ll take two days for us to reach the resort,” Thabbt said.

“Two days! Whatever will we do for two days?” Zzppd asked. He smiled at Thabbt.

“Well, I suppose, now that we’re married, we could practice making babies,” Thabbt said, sitting down next to Zzppd. “Of course, we can’t to the last vital part because I don’t want to have you lounging around unable to move for all the time we’ll be here. But, there’s lots of foreplay we can practice.”

“I like practicing sex with you,” Zzppd said, “but you know, I am already pregnant. I didn’t abort the fetus. He’s growing inside me right now.”

“But you’re not sick and your cock isn’t shrinking and you want to have sex with me,” Thabbt said, confused.

“It’s the nanos, they’re counteracting many of the side effects of Zzt pregnancy,” Zzppd said. “You know, Thabbt, if you want, you can let that prehensile foreskin of yours to grab onto my cock. The egg will be rejected.”

“No, I’d rather have a mouthful of Zzppd’s semen,” Thabbt said as he took his husband’s cock in his hand and began to stroke it. “Are you going to give it willingly or do I have to force you.”

“You don’t have to force me to do anything,” Zzppd said as he leaned over and laid his head against Thabbt’s shoulder. “You’re my Bazt and nothing is going to change that forever.”

“What’s that?” Thabbt asked pointing at a shiny metal object about two and a half centimeters square and about ten centimeters long.

“We’re going to have sex, please leave completely,” Zzppd said. The metal object disappeared.

“Where’d it go? What was it?” Thabbt asked.

“It was a portion of a leg of our ’xrsc interface monitor,” Zzppd said. “Doopo is having us watched. She thinks we’ll be safe if she has the ’xrsc watch us. From my experience with them, they’re just as likely to watch us being vaporized as drawing us into the recondite dimensions to save us.”

“It would’ve watched us having sex, right?” Thabbt asked.

“It watches both of us every minute of our lives,” Zzppd said. “You can be assured it was watching us make a whole lot of Bazt very lucky.”

“Ew! That’s gross!” Thabbt exclaimed. “Thank you for asking it to leave. It is completely gone, right?”

“Probably not,” Zzppd said. “Now, are you going to suck my cock or do I have to shove it up your ass?”

“I want you to cum in my mouth, first,” Thabbt said. “Then you can put however much you want in my ass.” He leaned into Zzppd and worked his tongue between his husband’s lips and quickly slipped it down his throat. Zzppd’s cock began to become aroused.

Copyright © 2011 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..