Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 4,305 Words
  • 1,506 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Very Schticky Thing To Do - 5. Chapter 5

Warning - This chapter contains descriptions of mechanical and alien sex.

The next morning Spid joined an ever increasing crowd of naked Bazt on his commute to his new job. It was a bit unnerving because he was a Schtickist and not used to crowds. Yes, he was humanoid, but he was young and, well, slightly different than the average Bazt. The glaring differences like the missing foreskin, the missing little finger, the large prominent ears, and four nipples all stood out in a crowd of humanoid who expected foreskins, little fingers, modest ears, and two nipples. Plus, his skin color paled in comparison to the Bazt who all had light brown skin. One of the Schtickist genes turned normal Argottean pale pinkish white to a slightly yellowed white turning Spid into a marshmallow floating in an ocean of hot cocoa.

That he stood out in the crowds of Bazt might have been tolerable to Spid, but being fifteen and in the very bloom of youth meant Bazt fingers kept touching him at the root of his cock, on one ass cheek or the other, or slipping up his ass crack sometimes lingering close to his hole. He’d look around, but no eyes met his. He tried to look down, but never saw an offending appendage make contact. It was almost as if it was imaginary, except it wasn’t.

He entered the car of the people mover somewhat afraid many hands would caress his young body. On Gurd, the Normals left him totally alone. Here among the Bazt he was not only different, he was an oddity. Nearly all previous Schtickist refugees came across in family groups via a special Bazt rescue project that sought out Schtickists that were in danger of being eliminated and arranged, with the assistance of the ’xrsc, a rescue and transport to the fourth planet via ’xrsc passenger liners. Few found Bazt portals as Spid and Dimp did, fewer survived the molecular disassembly and reassembly process. Plus, Spid was young, slender with the muscular development Bazt found erotically stimulating, and, being Schtickist, having very smooth, supple skin that drove Bazt males into a sexual frenzy, much in the same way Thabbt reacted.

Obviously there was no room for anyone to kneel and shove their tongue up his ass, but that didn’t stop some from trying. Fortunately for Spid, they were packed in too tightly for that to happen. Nor was there room for anyone to bend over and take his erect cock into their mouth, even though he was now erect from the constant caressing. His nipples were being pinched and when a bit of milk leaked out of one there was an audible gasp that circled the car. Soon all of his nipples were oozing and milk covered fingers were being stuck in mouths all around him. People were jostling for positions close to him and then he felt an erection press in between his ass cheeks.

“Zshtub!” Spid exclaimed, surprising himself he remembered the Bazt word to stop unwanted touching, as anonymous groping was an acceptable method of social intercourse in Bazt society. The erection stayed, many but not all fingers left his erection, and all fingers stopped pinching his nipples.

“Nmeremth nzthk umb,” Spid said loudly. The erection moved away, as did the remaining fingers from his erection.

“Zzt oodi omt thkili nnumth,” Spid said softly.

“Bsht nomb,” many voices said almost in unison.

“Thkili nnumth oopi,” Spid said softly.

The Bazt standing in front of Spid smiled, leaned in, and pressed his lips against the foreigner’s. He opened and allowed the tongue to snake down his throat. A hand began to stroke his erection, but Spid shook his head, forcing the tongue out of his mouth.

“Zzt ammt ammbli nkt!” exclaimed the Bazt in front of Spid. The hand stopped stroking him.

“Bsht noombli,” many voices said.

“Bsht noombli,” said the Bazt in front. “Rrubt-zo-thzt-brutht.”

“Zzpd,” Spid said. “Ano obt, Rrubt.”

“Ano obt, Zzpd.”

* * * * * * *

“Well, I see you made it to work,” Lenz said as Spid walked into his quad of cubicles.

“Why didn’t anybody tell me?” Spid asked.

“You might not have come,” Lenz said. “By the way, did they make you cum?”

“They tried, but I told them to stop,” Spid said, “and I told them I had a Bazt friend already. Plus, I said I was a virgin.”

“I bet that softened a lot of cocks,” Lenz said.

“I ended up having a rather nice conversation with a Bazt who lives two floors below me and works across the road.”

“What’d he tell you?”

“To have my boyfriend let me move in with him and to get fucked, soon.”

“That sounds like a Bazt,” Lenz said. “Come on, I’ll introduce you to your co-workers. By the way, you need to wear these shorts here in the building. Many Schtickists here do not accept the Bazt dress code, so we all wear shorts at work.”

“You know, I didn’t even notice yesterday,” Spid said as he pulled on the shorts. “Come to think of it, you did have shorts on. Why didn’t you tell me yesterday? I must have some shorts in my closet.”

“You probably do, but these are provided by your employer, the Bazt government,” Lenz said. “You may wear shorts out in public, but I wouldn’t recommend it. Covering up out there is the quickest way to lose friends and potential friends. Going native among the Bazt goes a long way toward having them accept you as a Baztli.”

“Baztli? I don’t think I’ve heard that term before,” Spid said.

“A Baztli is a Schtickist who becomes as close to being Bazt as an immigrant can get. If your boyfriend asks you to bear his child, you’ll know you’ve been totally accepted by one and all.”

“But he’s a male, like me.”

“Their physiology is a lot different than ours. While it is the females who birth and suckle their children, it is the male who produces the egg. I know that sounds confusing, but they’re just as amazed Schtickist boyoes do the female part. If you get married, it is likely your boyfriend will ask you to give him semen so that he can have the fertilized egg implanted into your womb. Our genetics are close enough that a viable hybrid child will come to term. In fact, if you do produce offspring, it is very likely you will not have to move to the Schtickist home continent when the Bazt return.”

“I can bear Thabbt’s baby?” Spid asked with a frown.

“Yes, and I hope you do,” Lenz said. “It’ll mean a lot to many, many Bazt. They’ll probably make a vid. You’ll be famous, for at least a while. I know I was.”

“You have a husband and a child?” Spid asked.

“Yes, two dottirs, Bint and Frump, and a ten-year-old boyo, Mninthk.

“Those are Bazt names.”

“They are Bazt or, at least, fifty percent Bazt, which is more than enough for the Office of Genetic Assimilation.”

“That sounds almost eugenic,” Spid said softly.

“It’s not, but they do know about the Argottean program and almost collectively cheered when the mutation wiped out every male in the program. That’s one of the reasons they accept us, because we were anathema to the Argottean eugenics process.”

“Damn.”

“Okay, enough school, let’s get you introduced to the people who you’ll be working with and who I hope will become your friends, too.”

Spid’s co-workers consisted of an overweight, middle-aged dottir with saggy breasts that oozed yellow false milk so bad she had to wear gauze nipple patches that had to be changed all the time; an old boyo with testosterone depletion syndrome so bad his cock had shriveled to half its normal size and his birth canal flap hung obscenely from one leg opening of his shorts; and, a boyo who must have been about as old as Spid’s pubi and whose spit foamed at the corners of his mouth when he talked. Spid was thankful their names in Argottean and Bazt were printed on signs outside their cubicles because their abnormalities caused him to forget what they said to him when Lenz took him around the quad.

As he left each cubicle, the person immediately when back to listening in on their assigned com channels and busily keying in parts of the conversations they thought important. Spid was glad when he was finally able to sit at his own terminal and begin the online training modules. He became so engrossed that he didn’t hear the first break tone and Lenz had to come into the cubicle and admonish him for working during break.

“What do I do on this thing you call break?” Spid asked.

“You go to your assigned refresher unit and revitalize,” Lenz said. “Come, I’ll show you what unit is yours.”

Spid followed along into a room full of doors along three sides. He immediately noticed the number on his door matched the address of his cubicle. There was a hook on the outside and, looking around the room, he saw everyone’s shorts hanging from the hooks. He took off his and hung them up.

“Good, now go inside and the unit will refresh and revitalize you,” Lenz said. “When it completes its cycle return to your cubicle and resume your training until the meal break tone sounds. Your day will end at that time so it is very important you stop training and turn off your monitor. Any questions?”

“What happens inside the refresher and revitalize unit?” Spid asked.

“I can’t say what will happen inside your unit because they treat each person according to their individual needs. And, please, do not try to discuss what happens in there with your co-workers as your process might sound better to them and they’ll start making requests that cannot be granted. This is a Bazt system, by the way, so you may be somewhat startled when it begins since the system does not yet know what you need.”

Spid opened the door and stepped into the darkened room. The door shut on its own and the lock audibly clicked.

“Place your feet as indicated on the floor,” a soft, Schtickian voice said.

Spid did as he was told.

“Try to relax every muscle in your body.”

Spid tried to do that.

“Shut your eyes.”

Spid did that.

“Hold out your arms with your hands six sssttnarrpt away from your body.”

Spid estimated what six sssttnarrpt was.

“That’s four sssttnarrpt, move out half again as much.”

Spid did that.

“Excellent, you will now be probed. Please relax.”

Spid felt a tingling sensation move over his body from the top of his head down to the bottoms of his feet.

“Excellent, you are most receptive to Bazt Restorative Method three point three point seven point nine amti. Please keep your eyes closed, continue to relax your muscles and allow me to refresh and revitalize you.”

Soft melodic music began to play and the light in the room brightened and darken outside Spid’s closed eyelids. He began to feel light pressure being applied to various parts of his body. This continued for what seemed like many minutes. Then a probe pushed against his hole.

“Relax,” the voice said softly.

Spid concentrated on relaxing as the probe sank into him.

“Bend over and take your nnemmetha into your mouth. Pleasure yourself as you have since discovering you could.”

Spid put his mouth over the head of his cock and began massaging it with his tongue as he enjoyed doing ever since he learned that gave him the most intense feeling a Schtickist boyo could give himself. As he was doing that, he felt the probe in his ass swelled and begin to fuck him.

When his orgasm began, the probe swelled more and sped up its thrusts and pushed further inside him, further than Thabbt’s cock, but almost exactly where he always imagined his own cock would reach. As the orgasmic sensations flowed through his body, he began to see in his mind that it was his cock that was fucking him. When his cock erupted in his mouth, something made him believe that his cock was cumming in his ass.

After he swallowed the largest amount of cum he ever made, he felt the probe begin to shrink and slowly pull out. He almost wished it would have another go at him, but he released his cock and stood up when the probe fully left him.

A warm mist began to envelope his body until he was dripping with water. After a few minutes, the mist turned into quite forceful sprays that showered his body for many more minutes. When the water stopped a warm breeze began to blow over him and continued until he was completely dry.

“You are now revitalized and refreshed. You may leave the unit.”

Spid stepped out, put on his shorts, and saw that most of the hooks on the other doors were empty of their shorts, too. He returned to his cubicle feeling ready to get back to work so that he could come back tomorrow and get refreshed and revitalized again.

* * * * * * *

Spid’s translator card chimed. It had never done that before so he took it off and looked at it wondering if there was some hidden button. Then it chimed, again. He turned it over but, other than some Bazt words printed in Bazt and Argottean, there wasn’t anything to explain the chime sound. It did it, again.

“What do I do?” Spid asked out loud.

“Zzppd? Thabbt!”

“This is a com unit, too?” Spid asked.

“Yes, Bazt guide not inform, thank you?” Thabbt said.

“No, maybe she didn’t think it was important,” Spid said.

“Thabbt come now, please,” Thabbt said.

“Yes, please, Thabbt come,” Spid said.

“Zzppd talk Bazt good, thank you,” Thabbt said.

“Thank you,” Spid said.

“Zzppd Thabbt go out, please,” Thabbt said.

“Yes,” Spid said, wondering what going out on a date meant to the Bazt. As a Schtickist he’d never had the opportunity or, for that matter, the need to go out on a date. If he lived long enough, his mate would’ve been selected for him either by his parents or the government if they died before he had sufficient credits to obtain a habitat to start a family.

Thabbt took Spid to a dining room on the other side of the city that had a terrace overlooking one of the lakes that was circled by parkland full of Bazt of various ages, including more young Bazt than Spid had seen since arriving. It was as if the children were restricted to this side of the city for some unknown reason. There was no menu, which seemed to be a Bazt custom, but there were three choices of meals featuring three different kinds of meat. Thabbt ordered for Spid.

The waiter, wearing a white apron, brought them each two tall glasses, one with a clear liquid and the other with a light blue liquid. Spid assumed the clear one was water, but it tasted sweet and had an odd tanginess. He looked questioningly at Thabbt.

“Abbti,” Thabbt said. “Good, yes?”

“Good,” Spid said.

“Abbti with boshkt,” Thabbt said pointing at the glass with the blue liquid. “Drink after eating.”

“Okay,” Spid said.

“We eat Dimthos,” Thabbt said.

“What is it?” Spid asked.

“Snake, big snake, tasty snake, Zzppd like,” Thabbt said.

“Okay, won’t know until I try it,” Spid said.

“Taste like bumpti,” Thabbt said.

“Bumpti?”

“Um, bird, um, cluck-cluck,” Thabbt said.

“I don’t know, Schtickist diet restricted,” Spid said.

“Yes, Zzt eat bad food,” Thabbt said, “but most is bumpti.”

“You know what Schtickists eat?” Spid asked. “How do you know that?”

“Bazt spy on Normals,” Thabbt said. “Normals bad. All Normals die soon. Bazt go home. Zzppd go home. Ah, meal, drink all abbti now. Bazt custom.”

Spid emptied the glass of clear liquid, leaving his mouth with a fuzzy feeling. His plate was divided into five sections. The largest had eight thin slices of a white meat neatly arrayed in a fan shape. Around the plate next there was a pile of blue green leaves with some short slivers of something white, then there was a little mound of a white substance with a dribble of a red liquid over the top, then there was a long brown tube about the size of his middle finger, and finally there was a pile of nearly black leaves with a dusting of a white powder.

“Eat, all good,” Thabbt said. “Nothing kill Zzppd. See Thabbt eat Dimthos first.”

Spid watched Thabbt pick up a slice of the meat with his fingers and put in his mouth. He chewed and swallowed.

“See, Thabbt not dead. Zzppd eat Dimthos, please.”

Spid picked up a piece of the meat and put it in his mouth. He chewed and was surprised how bland it tasted. There was hardly any flavor at all.

“See, taste like Bumpti, cluck-cluck.”

“So that’s what Bumpti tastes like. Not much of a taste at all.”

“Try Thti Bamptos now,” Thabbt said picking up a few of the blue green leaves.

Spid put a few of the leaves in his mouth and began to chew. The flavor was very sharp and tangy.

“This is Zzthi Bamptos,” Thabbt said picking up a few of the black leaves.

Spid followed suit and put a few in his mouth. They practically melted in his mouth with a very sweet taste.

“This is Bunk,” Thabbt said as he picked up the brown tube. “Zzppd suck up Bunki Oothti with Bunk. No eat Bunk. Not food.”

The white substance had a gritty, sandy texture and had a sour taste that reminded Spid of his cum. He chuckled to himself at the thought of using the Bunk to suck up Thabbt’s cum.

“Bunki Oothi dried Bunki semen. Oothti is semen. Bunk bone in Bunki penis. Zzppd okay?”

“Well, I’ve eaten cum before so it’s not like I haven’t tasted this.”

“Zzppd take semen in mouth?”

“Yes. Thabbt okay?”

“Yes. Thabbt okay. Zzppd take Thabbt oothti Zzppd mouth?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, please, later. Thabbt show Zzppd new home. Yes?”

“Yes.”

* * * * * * *

Thabbt paid for the meal with his identity card and led Spid down a circular staircase from the terrace to the boulevard below. It was at least five lanes wide, but there were few vehicles. What was out there appeared similar to Argottean vehicles he’d seen on Gurd, except they moved a lot slower. Most of the vehicles were people movers and nearly all stopped at the park’s entry gate opposite them. Thabbt held his identity card to his mouth and said a few words. Soon what looked like an enclosed speeder came down the boulevard and stopped in front of them. The door opened, there was no one inside.

“Please,” Thabbt said.

“Thank you,” Spid said as he climbed in and moved across the seat to the far window.

Thabbt got in and moved over to where he was sitting up against Spid. “Too close?”

“No,” Spid said.

“Zzppd good, Zzt ass nice. Thabbt like Zzppd. Zzppd like Thabbt?”

“Yes, Zzppd like Thabbt,” Spid said as he turned to his new friend whose cock was quickly increasing in length and breadth.

“Kiss first,” Thabbt said as he held Spid’s head and softly pressed his lips against the boyo’s.

This kiss was different from their first day. This one lingered on the lips. The tongue was not so forceful and it only tentatively ventured to the edge of the throat as if asking permission to slither further. Then it retreated and playfully parried with Spid’s tongue.

The whole effect relaxed Spid so that when Thabbt’s fingers began to play with his nipples Spid was able to reach down and take hold of Thabbt’s now stiff cock. Vini smiled when Spid lowered his head and pulled back the foreskin before spreading his tongue over the sensitive head.

Thabbt gasped as Spid took more and more of the cock into his mouth until it stood at the entrance of his throat. He relaxed and took it down into him until his nose bedded itself into Thabbt’s sparse white pubes. He pulled back and allowed the other to thrust back. As they continued, Thabbt’s cock began to shrink in breadth while growing in length as if adjusting itself to the available space within Spid who was now pulling back further so that his tongue could play enticingly around the head.

Just as when Thabbt fucked him, the Bazt’s orgasm came quickly and Spid swallowed the cock to take all of Thabbt’s cum.

“Zzppd good,” Thabbt whispered as the final throes of his orgasm slowly subsided. “Thabbt do Zzppd home, new Zzppd home, yes?”

“Yes,” Spid whispered as he came up and kissed the Bazt.

The car stopped on a small lane under trees Spid did not recognize. Once outside, he saw they were standing on a small porch extending out from a vine covered wall. An opening in the vines appeared and grew until it was wide enough for both of them to walk through. Inside, they stood on a stone path that went off into more of the unknown trees, disappearing in the short distance.

“Come,” Thabbt said as he took Spid’s hand. They walked side by side while Spid tried to take in the scenery limited by a virtual forest of the same kind of trees. The ground was littered with dried leaves. There was nothing except the stone path, the dried leaves, the strange trees, and them.

After what seemed to be a good kilometer, they came out onto a broad lawn that extended down to a white stone building about thirty stories tall. Terraces dotted the wall all the way up to the very top. There were few windows and those that Spid could see were covered with draperies of bright red, pale green, sky blue, and pale yellow. All around the building, the lawn extended down toward a lake where sailboats could be seen scuttling about on the water.

“What is this?” Spid asked.

“Come, Zzppd meet Thabbt parents.”

“Okay,” Spid said, suddenly feeling very naked.

“Come, Zzppd like Thabbt parents.”

“Okay,” Spid whispered as queasiness filled his stomach, but he followed dutifully as Thabbt led him through huge glass doors that seemed to float on their hinges. Inside the lobby, Thabbt headed straight to a wall of elevator doors. They stood at the third from the end and waited.

“Car Thabbt’s floor other end. This car parents’ floor.”

“Okay,” Spid whispered feeling sicker.

“Zzppd not okay,” Thabbt said. “Only Thabbt’s parents. You like Thabbt’s parents. Thabbt’s parents like Zzppd.”

“I hope so,” Spid said.

“Zzppd worry, not good. You like Thabbt’s parents. Parents nice.”

Spid followed Thabbt into the elevator. He felt like an S on Gurd and hung his head staring at his feet. This was not going to go well. He was an immigrant. No matter what Lenz said, they weren’t going to like their son marrying a Schtickist. It would be like a Normal marrying an S. That was Dimp’s problem. He thought everything was going to be okay just because he was Lord Nivl’s boyo, but it wasn’t. It never had a chance of succeeding.

The elevator opened into a tiled foyer with four sets of double doors. Thabbt led him over to the far right one and simply opened the door as if he lived there. Did he live with his parents? Thabbt had said he was nearly eighteen. Did Bazt children live with their parents like Argotteans on Gurd?

He was so lost in thought he was not aware that Thabbt had stopped and bumped into the back of him.

“Zzppd, careful,” Thabbt said. “Aabi, Ssthi, Zzppd.”

Spid looked up and gave half of a smile to the two men. They were older, but not as old as his Pubi. He returned his eyes to the floor in front of him. They weren’t going to like him so why bother trying.

“Beneficence Zzppd,” Aabi said.

“Welcome Zzt,” Ssthi said.

Spid kept his eyes on the floor in an S pose of servility.

“Zzppd please, Zzppd greet parents,” Thabbt pled softly. “Zzppd, please.”

Spid couldn’t move out of his self-imposed slavish attitude.

“Thabbt? Rrogressi Zzt maan thabt,” Aabi said.

“Zzppd ankh Zzt naam op-na,” Thabbt said.

“Zzppd look Ssthi,” Ssthi said.

Spid raised his eyes for a moment then averted his gaze from the older Bazt.

“Zzppd please,” Thabbt whispered in Spid’s ear. “Zzppd come.”

Spid felt Thabbt take his hand and begin to pull him. He started to shuffle along with Thabbt. They went into an adjoining room and Thabbt closed the door.

“Zzppd please explain,” Thabbt said.

“They don’t like me,” Spid said. “I can tell. They hate the thought that you would want to associate with an immigrant. I am a worthless Schtickist. I am dirt to be walked on.”

“No!” Thabbt exclaimed. “Zzppd have value to Thabbt. Zzppd give Thabbt oothti. Thabbt give Zzppd oothos. Zzppd birth our child. Thabbt marry Zzppd. Yes, Zzppd marry Thabbt. Zzppd suckle our child. Zzppd and Thabbt raise child. Be happy.”

Spid felt tears begin to dribble down his cheeks. This couldn’t work. Thabbt wasn’t an Argottean. How could he put the fertilized egg in the tip of his penis? Bazt men didn’t have cervical bands to hold the head of the penis until the fertilized egg could be deposited in the penis to be drawn up into the womb. How could he be impregnated? It couldn’t work.

Spid didn’t sense the faint coming and before he could react he collapsed to the floor.

Copyright © 2011 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..