Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 3,445 Words
  • 1,476 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Very Schticky Thing To Do - 8. Chapter 8

Warning - More and more alien sex.

The two Bazt lay in a comfortable pose gained from years of practice. Though they were young, and possibly because they were young, their multiple orgasms were more personal than mutual, yet from years of being together they strove to give the other the pleasure he desired. Thabbt accepted Aambi’s cock as much as he refused to accept Zzppd’s. This was, above all, between two Bazts; and, well, Zzppd could never be more than a Baztli.

It wasn’t that he didn’t love Zzppd because he did, a lot. He even jerked off to the thought of Zzppd’s long cock slithering up his ass. Yes, he told the kid it wouldn’t work because Bazt guts were different than Schtickist’s. It was a little lie that, unfortunately, would never be remedied. If he had the nerve to do it as he should’ve in the beginning, he might not feel so bad, now. Maybe he wouldn’t be so willing to allow Aambi to fuck him whenever he wanted and Aambi wanted his ass a lot now.

The page came on a day when Zzppd was in a bad mood. His nipples had completely healed and they were now using a milking machine provided by the government medical service and they were sharing a sizeable amount of credits, but Zzppd was now suffering such sour moods that were so bad Thabbt sometimes simply went to Aambi’s apartment and submitted his ass to the more dominant athlete.

Tonight Zzppd had been complaining about the food he was still required to eat to reduce the amount of copper in his body. The orange tint was gone, but there were still quite a few green splotches that Zzppd said burned as if they were on fire. Thabbt offered to rub on the salve the medicals gave them, but Zzppd said he could do it himself because Thabbt would just want to fuck him once the pain was gone. They had an argument that escalated to yelling and ended with Zzppd locking himself in his rooms. Thabbt didn’t see any reason to stay; and, yes, he would’ve demanded a fuck from Zzppd when he finished applying the salve. As much as he wanted someone, even Zzppd, to dominate him, Zzppd was only a Baztli and needed a fuck now and then just so he’d know who ran the show in their lives.

And, now, as Aambi slapped his ass for the umpteenth time while fucking him hard and fast, the way Thabbt liked it, Thabbt watched his own cock erupt and spew three wads of cum onto his chest. Sex with Aambi was so physical, quite unlike any of the sex he was currently having with Zzppd and Thabbt had to admit he wished Zzppd had the ability to dominate him the way Aambi found so easy; or, was he tiring of Zzppd’s submissive nature when he wanted to be submissive to Zzppd?

* * * * * * *

“Where is Thabbt?” Ssthi asked as Spid let him into the apartment.

“We had a fight and he left,” Spid said.

“Another fight? How many this month?”

“I don’t know, too many I guess,” Spid said as he walked toward his rooms. “Are you coming in or not?”

“Do you know where he goes?” Ssthi asked as he came up behind Spid and put his arms around his son’s betrothed.

“Do you?” Spid asked as he leaned back onto the chest of his lover. He felt safe like this.

“Yes,” Ssthi said. “Do you want to know?”

“Is it that Aambi guy?” Spid asked. He turned and laid his head on Ssthi’s shoulder. The older man’s arms enveloped him, pulling him into a tight hug adjusted for Spid’s three month belly. He was halfway or a bit further if the medicals had to take their dottir early. Even though he knew there was going to be a lot of pain, he hoped he could deliver naturally. Since he was a Baztli now, Spid didn’t want that scar showing. He wanted to prove to both Ssthi and Thabbt that he was a good boyo by taking the pregnancy to its correct conclusion.

“Yes, they’ve known each other since childhood, but I think he still loves you,” Ssthi said as he softly caressed the boyo’s back. “Will you take him back if he apologizes?”

“Will he come back if I apologize for being a total ass?” Spid asked.

“Do you want me to ask?” Ssthi asked.

“No, I want you to fuck me,” Spid said.

“Have you ever fucked Thabbt?” Ssthi asked, still holding Spid.

“No, he says Bazt guts aren’t the same as Argotteans,” Spid said.

“They’re not, at least not in the parts that matter to us,” Ssthi said.

“He lied to me,” Spid said.

“Maybe he’s afraid of your length,” Ssthi said.

“Are you afraid of my length?” Spid asked pulling away.

“You have no length now and, besides, you’re not that kind of boyo. You’ve pledged your ass to Vini. Don’t look so surprised. There have been a lot of Zzt boyoes before you and a few of them were followers of Vini, too. Plus, Schtickist boyoes are not allowed to join the Cult of Bud. Yes, I know about that, too. But, yes, when you’re back to normal maybe I will take you, if you know how to use that thing of yours.”

“I know how to use it,” Spid said. “But, that isn’t why we’re here right now. Will you fuck me, now?”

“No, not today, you need Thabbt to do that, and don’t look at me like a fresh boyo with a tight ass. He loves you.”

“He’s being fucked by that cyclist. I know what an asshole looks like after it’s been fucked. You learn a lot of things about assholes when you go through the initiation into the Cult of Vini.”

“I’ll call him. He’ll come home for me.”

“Please, don’t do that. I’ll talk to him when he comes back in the morning.”

“He’s coming home tonight. I’ll see to it myself.”

“Ssthi?”

“Yes, Zzppd?”

“Fuck me now, please?”

“For Vini?”

“For Vini.”

“Lay on your pallet, but only because you’re a good boyo, Zzppd.”

* * * * * * *

Thabbt stood in Aambi’s food prep area assembling a fresh fish salad with a variety of greens, cucumbers, broccoli, tomatoes, onions and strips of filleted raw flatfish. He diced a few hot peppers and sprinkled them over the salad and then topped everything with shredded hard cheese. It was Aambi’s favorite and he liked the way Thabbt prepared it.

As he was bringing the bowls to the dining area, his com unit chimed. He looked at the display screen and wondered why Ssthi was calling him.

“Who is it?” Aambi asked.

“Ssthi,” Thabbt said. “I’d better answer it.”

“Don’t, I want you to stay tonight,” Aambi said.

“But, it’s Ssthi, I cannot ignore him,” Thabbt said.

“You know you can, now,” Aambi said.

“Whatever else he may be, he’s my father,” Thabbt hissed. He pushed the com button. “Yes?”

“Where are you?”

“The library.”

“You need to come home, now.”

“I’m in the middle of something.”

“It is very important that you come home now.”

“Okay! I’ll be there as soon as I can.”

Thabbt pushed the com button breaking the link. He knew Ssthi knew exactly where he was, but he lied anyway. Well, Ssthi wasn’t going to be around much longer, so he’d play the dutiful son for the few days remaining of his father’s life. It seemed a pity the old man and Aabi had to die, but they were in the way.

“I have to go,” Thabbt said.

“Your foreigner misses you,” Aambi said as he stood up and took the bowls from Thabbt. “When is that half-breed due to pop out?”

“Not for another three months,” Thabbt said, suddenly feeling very submissive.

“Pity that, it might be something to see, but unfortunately your foreigner isn’t going to be around to do his duty,” Aambi sneered.

“What do you mean?” Thabbt asked.

“Part of the plan has all the Zzt dying,” Aambi said. “We’re putting Bazt Dob back to the way it was before your dynasty ruined everything. We’re going to have a king, too.”

“Why does Zzppd have to die?” Thabbt asked.

“I said, he’s part of the plan. All Zzt die, including your favorite fuck. Just remember to be at the meeting tomorrow night or you might be taken out, too.”

“I’ll be there,” Thabbt said as he opened the door. He thought about how he could keep Zzppd’s death a secret. Should he tell him he was going to die?

* * * * * * *

The old man and the young pregnant Zzt lay among soft pillows and cushions as their post orgasmic bliss slowly faded to normalcy. They still weren’t totally comfortable with each other considering their age difference, their species differences, and their cultural biases, but they were one with their baby quickly growing inside the Zzt. Ssthi enjoyed the moment away from his regular, mundane life. Spid—who was more and more inclined to think he was Zzppd in lieu of the Argottean spelling and pronunciation of his name—was still a bit higher than the older man, but he had training in maintaining a high state of ecstasy and, if the old man was up to it, wouldn’t say no to another go at his ass; or, perhaps, a good bit of mouth work.

Yet, all was not peaceful in the lounge of Zzppd’s rooms in Thabbt’s apartment. Ssthi had made the call to his son, totally against the wishes of Zzppd who wanted to handle the situation on his own. There was, though, something troubling Ssthi. Zzppd couldn’t wrap it neatly in a package, but he knew there was something very serious going on between Thabbt and his father. Well, there was also something very serious going on between Thabbt and Zzppd.

“Zzppd, I’m home,” Thabbt called out from the foyer.

“In here,” Zzppd hollered a bit too loudly.

“What are you doing here?” Thabbt asked looking at Ssthi.

“Sit down, son,” Ssthi said.

“Why? This is my apartment, maybe I don’t want to sit down,” Thabbt said.

Both Zzppd and Ssthi stared at him for a moment before Zzppd said, “I’m sorry for making you angry.”

“Yeah, well, you’re pregnant,” Thabbt said as he lowered himself to a cross-legged position on a cushion near Zzppd. “I should expect you to get mad.”

“There’s something else, son,” Ssthi said. “Are you planning on attending the meeting tomorrow night?”

“What meeting?” Thabbt asked, hoping his lie would work.

“You know very well what meeting,” Ssthi said. “You’ve been spending a lot of time with Aambi these past two months and I think he’s recruited you for the project.”

“What project?” Thabbt asked, wondering how his father knew and how much he knew.

“Okay, we’ll play it your way,” Ssthi said, “but I want you to know that everyone who attends the meeting will be arrested. If you stay home, you might be able to get off lightly, but if you attend the meeting you seem to know nothing about, you will be incarcerated for interrogation, judicial review, and execution of sentence.”

“How?” Thabbt asked obliquely.

“Your group has informants,” Ssthi said. “Idealism is a powerful motivator, but greed sometimes sways the most ardent. Tomorrow’s meeting will lay out the final steps in your group’s plans. I suspect on the day after moves would be made toward attempts on my life and most of the other liberal royals. I suppose the Zzts will be killed at the same time.”

“The Zzts are going to die?” Zzppd asked as the horror of Gurd washed through his mind. Was this Eden going to turn into something worse than home?

“No, not now,” Ssthi said as he patted Zzppd’s thigh, “but they were going to kill every last one of you, including you. I suspect Thabbt would’ve had one of the medicals in the conspiracy give you an injection or, maybe, he simply planned on taking you out on the balcony and having someone across the way use a beam weapon on you. Either way, you would die, fulfilling one of the basic idiocies of their project.”

“You were going to have me killed?” Zzppd asked, looking straight at his lover.

“I don’t want it to happen,” Thabbt said. “I love you too much to see you die.”

“You were going to have someone else kill me?” Zzppd asked as he stood up. He ran to his sleeping room and closed the door.

“You didn’t have to say anything about the Zzts dying in front of him,” Thabbt said.

“Your com card has been deactivated, as has Zzppd’s,” Ssthi said as he stood. “You may consider yourself under house arrest. Any attempt to communicate with the outside will be dealt with accordingly.”

“What about Aambi?” Thabbt asked as thoughts of the various punishments afforded to political criminals raced through his mind.

“Because he is your friend, I will plead mercy before the Four, but, unfortunately, mercy will simply mean he will not die,” Ssthi said. “As for you, since you do not seem to have performed any seditious acts or spoken publicly about the goals of the conspiracy, I will recommend a light sentence. Now, go talk to your betrothed. With luck, you may be able to salvage your relationship, but don’t expect your Zzt to forgive you lightly. Of course, son, at some point in the future, you will have to report for interrogation, judicial review, and execution of sentence.”

Thabbt watched his father walk out of the room and heard the front door close. He got up and went there. He stood quietly as if willing the door to open. He flipped the switch to the open position, but nothing happened. He went to the peep hole, but it was black as if it had been taped over. He went to the vid screen on the entrance monitor, but it wouldn’t turn on. In fact, the whole panel was turned off and he couldn’t figure out how to turn it back on. He was a prisoner in his own home.

He had to get in touch with Aambi, but how? Would Zzppd do it? No, definitely not.

He returned to Zzppd’s lounge and sat on the carpet in front of the bedroom door. He thought he could hear weeping, but that couldn’t be Zzppd. The Zzt was much too strong to cry just because there were Bazt who wanted him dead. Would he cry if he found out he was to die for the cause? He hoped no one would tell him.

He stood up and knocked softy on the door. When it didn’t open, he flipped the switch to open and it did. Inside, Thabbt could see Zzppd sprawled on his pallet. At this stage of his pregnancy, the Zzt couldn’t lie face down, but he was trying very hard to do that very thing.

Thabbt went to the pallet and, instead of lying down behind Zzppd as he should, he lay down in front and wove his legs into his lover’s, positioned his body so as not to push on Zzppd’s belly, and pulled the boyo’s head to him. Zzppd had been crying, something Thabbt still couldn’t understand. Well, perhaps he could. Being a Zzt among the Normals meant possibly dying every day and, now, here among his saviors he was told he was to die because he was a Zzt. That would be enough to make him cry, too, which, for reasons he couldn’t understand, he began to do, too.

* * * * * * *

As Thabbt began to wake he noticed a familiar feeling on, over, and around his cock. He opened an eye to watch Zzppd’s head bobbing on his swollen, soon to cum, cock.

“What are you doing?” Thabbt whispered, wondering how Zzppd could have forgiven him so soon.

“Before the intergalactic and galactic wars, before the great dispersals, before humans first left their original home so many unfathomable years ago, the word for this was fellatio,” Zzppd said after coming up off the cock and positioning himself alongside Thabbt. “The verb form is to fellate. A person who fellates is a fellator or, more commonly, a cocksucker.”

“How do you know so much?” Thabbt asked.

“I learned all about fellating during my initiation into the cult of Vini,” Zzppd said with a smile. “I guess the act goes back to when boyoes first had cocks. Of course, dottirs can suck cocks, too, but they’ve always had a problem with swallowing the offering. Then there are the boyoes who spit it out as if it was disgusting. Why would someone suck your cock if they weren’t going to swallow? It’s not like semen is poison; at least not in the usual mutations. There was a mutation where the semen was poisonous at certain periods. It followed some kind of cycle, but it only occurred within a single population. They died out and the mutation didn’t continue.”

“You learned all this while learning to be a bottom?” Thabbt asked unable to figure out how this simple Zzt could know so much about sucking cocks.

“I learned it when I pledge myself to Vini,” Zzppd said. “I know you understand very little about religion, but Argotteans have a plethora of gods and goddesses covering all aspects of their lives. Schtickists have our own god, too. Her and his name is Prisi. He and she are both boyo and dottir at the same time. The Normals on Bazt have a god called Bizzo, but he isn’t a real god and isn’t recognized by the other gods and goddesses of the Argottean Pantheon. That’s why they’re not nice people and I won’t cry when all of them are dead. Sometimes, though, I kind of miss Dimp. He was the Normal who owned me. He was just a boyo my age who pledged himself to Bud. He never got the chance to fuck me, which is a shame because he had a good fucking cock, for a Normal that is. I liked the taste of his cum, but I only got to sample it once. Would you have killed me or had someone else do it?”

“Oh, Zzppd, do we have to talk about that?” Thabbt whined. “It’s not going to happen. I didn’t want it to happen. I was shocked when Aambi told me about all the Zzts dying. I love you.”

“Yes, but would you have done it or have someone else do it?” Zzppd asked, pointedly.

Thabbt didn’t want it to happen, but he started to weep. He held out his hand to Zzppd, but the Zzt refused to take it. Finally, not knowing what would sound right, he said, “I couldn’t do it myself. I love you too much.”

“I see,” Zzppd said. “You know, Schtickists are always under threat to be killed for the slightest infraction. A fart at the wrong time can get a Schtickist killed. I saw a little boyo no more than five take a beam shot in the head for allowing a Normal to bump into him on a sidewalk. The police robot aimed the weapon and vaporized the boyo’s head right in front of his mamt. She screamed. The robot turned the weapon on her and sliced her in half, vertically, with a narrow beam from the bottom to the top. She didn’t get a chance to scream. I was five at the time. The boyo was in my Schtickist training class, we were on a field trip. His mamt came with us because she was an assistant at the school. I hated Normals from that day on and swore I would do anything I could to kill as many Normals as I could.

“Now, here I am among the Bazt who have practically made me one of them; and, then, last night I find out there are some here who hate us as much as Normals. If I wasn’t carrying Ssthi’s oothobdonoso, I think I’d go back to the city and resume my former life, but I can’t, so I have to figure out how I’m going to live here with you; and, well, it doesn’t help that I also love you very much.”

“Oh, Zzppd, I’ll do anything you ask to prove my love to you,” Thabbt said.

“Well, unfortunately, you’ve proven you’re capable of hating me enough to allow me to die,” Zzppd said.

Copyright © 2011 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..