Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 3,856 Words
  • 1,602 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Very Schticky Thing To Do - 6. Chapter 6

Warning - This chapter contains descriptions of alien sex.

As Spid woke he became aware of a muscular arm draped over his chest and a swollen cock pressed against his back. He tried to remember where he was, but the last thing he remembered was sucking Thabbt’s cock in the car. Something happened after that, but those memories were fuzzy at best. He moved a little to see if he was being held firmly.

“Ssssh,” a voice whispered in his ear. “Ssthi care for Zzppd.”

The fingers at the end of the hand at the end of the arm began to lightly pinch one of his nipples in a way that made his cock jump. Spid tried to move, again, but then he felt the cock behind him move downward until the head was pressing against his hole.

“Ssssh,” Ssthi breathed in his ear. “Zzt ass nice. Bazt custom. Ssthi pleasure Zzppd, thank you.”

Spid felt the cock enter him as the hand at his breast slipped down and wrapped itself around his thickening cock. He tried to remember whose cock was soon to fuck him. His mind reeled at the realization he had no recollection who Ssthi was.

“Nooo,” Spid moaned as he struggled to get away from the cock in his ass. “Nooo.”

“Ssssh,” Ssthi whispered in Spid's ear. “Bazt custom Ssthi pleasure Thabbt’s oomni.”

“Nooo,” Spid moaned. “I don’t want to be a Bazt. I’m Schtick. I’m not worthy. It won’t work. I can’t bear Thabbt’s baby. It won’t work. An S is not worthy.”

Spid’s voice droned on and on with complaint after complaint until Ssthi finally gave up and pulled out, but he didn’t move away from Spid. He continued to hold the boyo tight against him as he whispered soothing nothings in Spid’s ear. After a long while, Spid began to calm enough to stop offering all the reasons he couldn’t become Thabbt’s oomni. Unfortunately, he replaced all those words with a soft moaning.

Ssthi refused to give up on his son’s future oomni. The boyo may refuse to be pleasured tonight, but he would give in. Maybe they were going too fast. Maybe the Schtickist was too young. It had happened before, but the way Thabbt had been talking, Zzppd was a capable boyo who seemed to want Thabbt’s attention. Maybe Thabbt misread the boyo’s desires.

They needed to talk and that would be in the morning. Ssthi would call the Interdiction Bureau and get Zzppd excused from duty for the next few days, maybe forever. Yes, they would need a number of days to remove all the negative thoughts the Zzt gathered over his lifetime among the so called Normals. Yes, the boyo needed their love right now. Then, when, and only when, the boyo was fully cognizant of his future could Ssthi pleasure the boyo according to tradition.

He continued to hold Zzppd until he was certain the young Zzt could be left alone. Ssthi pulled away and spread a coverlet over Zzppd. Thabbt needed to come in here and sleep with Zzppd, just sleep.

He would have to insist Thabbt only sleep with the Zzt.

* * * * * * *

Spid woke with a start, unaware of where he was. He felt someone sleeping behind him. He looked at the arm draped over his shoulder and was happy to see it belonged to Thabbt. He remembered having Ssthi behind him sometime earlier trying to fuck him, saying it was a Bazt tradition. He knew he had to ask Thabbt about that. He was kind of okay with the concept, but wished someone had told him before the older Bazt tried to shove his cock into somewhere only Thabbt had been.

Suddenly, Spid realized he had to get ready to go to work. But, how? Where was he? Sure, he’d kind of paid attention to some of the trip out here, but most of the trip he was busy going down on Thabbt.

But, he was, mostly, extremely confused. The Bazt were so different than Argotteans and Schtickists. Yes, he gave birth and suckled babies, but females carried the egg and passed the fertilized egg back to the male in coitus. How were he and Thabbt going to do that? Thabbt was a male or, at least, he had the male parts, but he gave the egg. How was the egg going to be fertilized and pass up his penis to the womb? Were they really going to put their stuff in a bowl as Lenz said? It might work. His penis, once it recognized the fertilized egg, would draw it up and help it pass into the womb, but would it work that way?

What about Thabbt’s parents? They were both male. Who was Thabbt’s mother?

Spid tried to move away from Thabbt, but the Bazt’s grip tightened.

“Zzppd not leave,” Thabbt whispered.

“Zzppd has to go to work,” Spid said.

“Ssthi call, Zzppd not work anymore.”

“He can do that?”

“Yes.”

“Thabbt?”

“Yes?”

“Ssthi tried to fuck me.”

“Bazt tradition mnonon mate with oomni first.”

“But you’ve fucked me.”

“Not to make baby, oothobdonoi.”

“But that isn’t how to make oothobdonoi with Schtickists.”

“Yes, Bazt know.”

“Will Ssthi be mnonon of oothobdonoi I will carry?”

“Bazt tradition.”

“Don’t we get to have oothobdonoi on our own?”

“Yes after Zzppd give Ssthi oothobdonoi.”

“Thabbt?”

“Yes?”

“Fuck me, please.”

* * * * * * *

Spid lay back on a lounge chair overlooking the lake in front of Thabbt’s building. He’d been staying with Thabbt’s family for two weeks now. From what he could determine based on the little evidence he could gather, he didn’t have to work anymore, Thabbt didn’t have a job, both of them were encouraged to get as much education as they wanted or might desire. From the conversations between Ssthi and Aabi he’d overhead, and some of the Bazt visitors they’d had, Ssthi and Aabi were somehow very important to the Bazt. Well, this building was isolated from the city by a high wall. The lake was big and there were other buildings fronting it, but they were far away from each other. One piece of evidence that might mean a lot, but Spid couldn’t figure out why, was that Aabi did most of the food preparation. Thabbt did a lot of the cooking, too.

Then there was the matter of Thabbt’s parentage. Aabi, for all intents and purposes male, was, in fact, Thabbt’s birth parent. It seemed some Bazt males could give birth like Schtickists. The physiology was a little confusing, but Aabi gave birth to Thabbt after a rather complicated process, which seemed to be the way Spid’s sperm and Thabbt’s egg—well, after Ssthi’s and Spid’s sperm had a fling—were going to meet before entering Spid’s womb. It sounded very complicate to Spid, but maybe he hadn’t been told the whole story.

Whatever was going on mattered little to Spid now. He seemed to be an honored guest. He was, whether he liked it or not, a future member of the family. They, Aabi, Ssthi and Thabbt, were even talking about Spid having quads, an oothobdonoi for each teat. They seemed to think that was a very good idea. After Ssthi’s oothobdonoi, which they said would be a boyo, they envisioned Spid birthing two more boyoes and two dottirs, oothobdonoso, mostly because it was rarely done. Spid wasn’t too certain he wanted to birth four at once, one was bad enough, as he’d heard. That he was excluded from these conversations didn’t seem to bother him all that much. He was Schtickist, after all. Schtickists never got to determine their own destiny. They were property of the State, to be used and disposed of as the government saw fit.

“What is Zzppd doing?” Thabbt asked as he squatted down next to the lounge chair.

“Watching the waves on the lake,” Spid said.

“Why?”

“They aren’t laughing at me.”

“Zzppd is a Schtickist. People laugh at schtick.”

“Yes, well, sometimes it gets a little old.”

“What?”

“Last night when you and Aabi and Ssthi were laughing about impregnating me with four fertilized eggs because I can suckle four at once.”

“Thabbt sorry.”

“Yeah, well, it’s not my fault I have four teats.”

“Only Schtickists have four? Argotteans have two?”

“Yeah, another benefit of the Schtick mutation.”

“Is Zzppd sad?”

“Yes and a little homesick, too. I miss Mamt and Pubi, and even Dwim.”

“Dwim? Mamt? Pubi?”

“Mamt gave Pubi my fertilized egg. Dwim is my brother. How will you, or rather Ssthi, give me the egg.”

“Bazt foreskin wrap around head of Zzppd cock. Semens mix. Zzppd cock draw up oothos make oothobdonoi.”

“Oh, that’s how it works for Bazt?”

“How Aabi and Ssthi make oothos.”

“But, Aabi is male. How can he make oothobdonoi?”

“Aabi both male and female, mostly female inside like Zzppd.”

“Are there a lot of Bazt like that?”

“No, Aabi special. Maybe he talk to Zzppd.”

“Zzppd love Thabbt. Zzppd make Thabbt’s oothobdonoi.”

“After Ssthi oothobdonoi.”

“Who raises Ssthi oothobdonoi?”

“Thabbt and Zzppd. Is Bazt tradition.”

“Yeah, that, too.”

“Thabbt sad Zzppd sad. Thabbt fuck Zzppd make Zzppd happy. Please.”

“Can Zzppd fuck Thabbt?”

“Zzppd cock too long, too thick, hurt Thabbt.”

“Zzppd go slow, stay shallow. Thabbt get used to Zzppd cock.”

“No, Bazt gut is different can’t take Zzt cock.”

“Is that why you like to fuck Zzppd?”

“Yes, not other way around, thank you.”

“Okay, let’s go fuck. Thabbt suck Zzppd cock.”

“Yes, Thabbt good cocksucker. Zzppd give Thabbt delicious Zzt cum. Zzppd happy?”

“Zzppd happy.”

* * * * * * *

Spid walked into Ssthi’s study and sat down on the side chair at the end of the desk where Ssthi was busy with some papers. The older Bazt looked up.

“Yes Zzppd?”

“I’m ready if Ssthi wants to fuck me according to Bazt tradition.”

“Good, but Ssthi fuck Zzppd when Ssthi ready.”

“I’m ready make Ssthi oothobdonoi now.”

“Not now, Ssthi and Zzppd make oothobdonoi when Ssthi ready.”

“When?”

“Before Thabbt Zzppd marry. Bazt tradition.”

“We have to wait until oothobdonoi birth to marry?”

“Yes.”

“When?”

“When Ssthi ready.”

“Oh.”

* * * * * * *

Once again, Spid lounged on the terrace overlooking the lake. Thabbt was off to some Bazt thing. Aabi was gone, too. In the next lounge chair, Ssthi was reading something on his handheld telemonitor. Spid watched the waves.

Down below, about ten young Bazt were in a swimming class. Spid watched them as he wondered what it would be like to swim in water. Schtickists weren’t allowed on beaches, in swimming pools, or near any freshwater lest they poison it with their inherent filthiness.

“How does one learn how to swim?” Spid asked.

“Go to beach, instructor will show ZZppd,” Ssthi said.

“When are you going to fuck me?” Spid asked.

“When I want,” Ssthi said.

“I can’t leave, can I?”

“Why Zzppd want to leave? Zzppd have everything here. Zzppd have Aabi, Ssthi, and Thabbt to love. Zzppd give up our love? Why?”

“No, but who are you?”

“Ssthi.”

“Yes, you’re Ssthi, Thabbt’s Pubi, but who are you?”

“Ah, Zzppd want to know big question. Ssthi is like, um, Zzppd know Argottean history?”

“A little. Schtickists have to take a few history lessons.”

“Back, long ago, Argotte have royals.”

“Oh, yeah, the royals and dynasties. Yeah, I remember some of them. The Grand Hurlsboyoes and Burpidottirs, yeah, they were kind of interesting. You’re like a king, or something?”

“Bazt no longer have kings.”

“But, if they did, you’d be the king, right?”

“Zzppd guess good.”

“That’s why you live here.”

“Yes.”

“Oh.”

“Zzppd?”

“Yes?”

“Come, we fuck, now.”

“Okay.”

Spid followed the older man into the apartment and on into the room where Ssthi slept. When the Ssthi stopped and turned to face him, Spid didn’t quite know what to do. As a follower of Vini, he should kneel and take Ssthi in his mouth, but Bazt had such short fuses, he wasn’t certain Ssthi wanted that.

“Zzppd initiated in Cult of Vini.”

“Yes.”

“Zzppd pleasure Ssthi as Vini pleasure Bud.”

At that instant, Spid suspected Ssthi knew more about him than he initially thought. Following the foreigner non-initiate protocol, Spid knelt before Ssthi and lowered his lips to the Bazt’s toes. There was a lot of skin to lave until he reached the more sensitive, more erogenous areas above him, but this is why he took all those classes. He wasn’t given the grape cluster just because he joined; no, Spid knew all the protocols and the non-initiate ones were the best of all.

Later, as Ssthi unloaded into Spid for the third time, Spid finally felt the Bazt take hold of his aching cock. As a follower of Vini, Spid had the right to expect Bud to satisfy him, but it was obvious Ssthi wasn’t going to follow that tradition. Then Spid felt pressure on the back of his head gently pushing his face toward the head of his cock. Yes, it was highly erotic watching a Schtickist pleasuring himself and, obviously, Ssthi wanted to experience this, too. Spid bent his spine and swallowed the first five centimeters of his swollen cock.

Yes, this was a very Schticky thing to do, but when Ssthi began to thrust into him, again, Spid didn’t quite know how this was going to turn out. He focused on his cock and the pleasurable feelings his throat, tongue, and lips were giving him. He remembered a few years ago when he first started cumming when he did this. He, also, remembered Pubi telling him to pick a few sprigs of Meethi everyday to flavor his semen. He wished he eaten some Meethi because his semen was going to taste like a bar of cheap soap, like Mamt put in his mouth when he said those bad words.

Ssthi’s hand was stroking Spid’s cock, now. Stroking it like he knew exactly what he was doing. It took a practiced hand to bring off a Schtickist and obviously, Ssthi had been practicing with someone else. Also, Ssthi seemed intent on pushing more cock down Spid’s throat, as if he didn’t want any of the acrid fluid splashing on him.

Unexpectedly, Ssthi forced Spid away from his cock and pulled his own cock from Spid’s ass. Spid looked up into the older Bazt’s eyes and then down at the foreskin on Ssthi’s cock. It was huge and it came away from Ssthi’s glans easily enveloped the head of Spid’s cock. He felt Ssthi’s hand stroking him with purpose, now; and, he understood what was going to happen. This was it. This was to be his impregnation.

He felt the orgasm building inside him as Ssthi’s hand continued to stroke him not fast, not slow, but with a measured tempo, the tempo prescribed in the cult of Bud to bring off a follower of Vini. His release came in waves of pleasurable sensations as semen coursed out of his cock and was captured by Ssthi’s flexible foreskin. He saw the Bazt tremble as his own orgasm shuddered through his body.

Spid lay back and allowed nature to take its time. The fertilized egg would soon begin its journey up his cock and at the Junction of Burpi; it would slip into the Canal of Burpi and eventually lodge itself against the wall of Spid’s womb. If everything went according to nature’s rules, six months from this day Spid would either squat over a bowl in the lavatory and deliver his and Ssthi’s oothobdonoi; or, more likely, they would take him to a medical facility where the birth could be monitored and Spid’s birth canal could be cleansed before the flap was allowed to reseal.

After an hour, Ssthi’s cock released Spid’s, but the boyo continued to lie still as the fertilized egg made its journey to his womb, a journey that usually took a few hours.

“Zzppd want refreshment?” Ssthi asked.

“No, not until I’m certain the egg is in the Canal of Burpi,” Spid said. “Let me lie here quietly for awhile.”

“Zzppd is good Zzt. Make good Pubi for our oothobdonoi.”

“Thank you.”

Spid wasn’t at all surprised when Ssthi bent down and lightly kissed him.

* * * * * * *

A feverish Spid lay on the lounge chair barely noticing the lake or anyone around him. He’d heard pregnancy was the shits in the first few weeks, but he hadn’t felt this bad since his testes first produced sperm, which is a particularly trying period for Schtickist boys due to the sudden increase in testosterone affecting so many parts of a growing boyo’s body.

His head felt the size of a doober fruit, which in other universes, is sometimes referred to as a watermelon. His hands felt like they were soaking in ice water, while his feet felt as if they were encased in molten lava. His stomach tolerated warm water mixed with some kind of herbal mixture Aabi came up with, but little else. Probably worse, though, was his overall orange color with bright green splotches, which made his skin hurt like when he accidently shut a door on his erect cock. That thought, though, did give Spid something to laugh about. He couldn’t have been much older than ten, the age when a Schtickist boyo’s cock begins its steady growth toward early sexual maturity, which in the beginning of the mutation enabled the Schtickist genes to flourish. Unfortunately, Spid wasn’t used to having so much cock giving him so much pleasure. On too many occasions, he forgot the thing was a lot longer and he didn’t allow extra space when doing things like shutting doors.

There were two good things about his first pregnancy, though. Ssthi was always bringing Spid odd little gifts seemingly being his way of apologizing for his part in the project. Thabbt was attentive to Spid’s every need, including bathing, massaging the birth canal flap so it would open without tearing, and helping Spid with his wastes because he could not risk losing the oothobdonoi.

Unfortunately, Thabbt could not understand why Spid couldn’t have sex. Plus, he was very concerned about Spid’s cock because it was visibly shrinking. By Spid’s fourth week, the cock was half its normal length and no matter what Thabbt tried, the thing totally refused to get hard. Then there were Thabbt’s attempts to fuck Spid, which were unequivocally refused.

“No, sex,” Spid pleaded. “I can’t risk aborting Ssthi’s oothobdonoi. Do you want to be responsible?”

Thabbt had to admit he didn’t want to risk the wrath of his father and, so, finally he gave up, but a young man has needs, whether on the fourth planet in the Bazt system or on any other planet in the universe. For a young Bazt, some things just cannot be satisfied alone.

* * * * * * *

Aambi-zo-hhrtth-benndt was as much a prince of the Bazt as Thabbt, except neither his father, uncle, brother, grandfather, granduncle, or any other male relative was in Ssthi’s or Thabbt’s line of ascendency. Maybe, that is how they became such good friends as children, neither was a threat to the other.

While Thabbt went to university to get his first of many degrees because that was, well, what he was expected to do, Aambi followed his dream into professional sports, cycling specifically. They met on occasion at royal gatherings, bumping into each other at one royal facility or another, or after receiving a page from one or the other. It wasn’t what you could call love because they could never have that between them and they understand who they were and weren’t. Yet, there was something powerful between them that allowed Aambi to dominate Thabbt enough to get sexual relief when he wanted it. So, Aambi was a bit surprised when he received a page from Thabbt, rather than the other way round.

“What’s the matter, your Zzt not putting out?” Aambi asked. Aambi’s apartment was outside the royal compounds surrounding the lake. As a professional athlete he’d given up whatever right to ascendancy he held within his inheritance. Athletes were of a popularity group totally outside the realm of royal decency. His lean, muscular body was admired by too many for its sexual potential and not for any future royal authority, whether in a professional, legal, or diplomatic capacity.

“He’s pregnant,” Thabbt said, waiting for his friend to give him permission to enter the apartment. His cock was full of anticipation, but the look on Aambi’s face began to suck out whatever it came looking for.

“That’s funny,” Aambi said with a chuckle. “You of all people involved with a Zzt and now you’ve gotten it pregnant.”

“Not me,” Thabbt said. “You know I can’t be the first.”

“Oh, no! You mean Ssthi got the thing pregnant? I can’t believe it. Now, I suppose you’re going to marry the freak. Thabbt, you need to go back to your alien.”

And, so, a dejected and, possibly, disgraced Thabbt left Aambi and went back to the apartment. Spid, in all his orange and green splotching glory was out on his favorite lounge chair staring at the lake.

“Hi,” Spid said, looking up.

“Hi,” Thabbt said as he knelt beside the boyo he loved so much.

“I feel a little better today,” Spid said with a smile. “Ssthi is taking me to the medicals tomorrow. I guess it’s for the first tests to see if the oothobdonoi is fully settled onto my womb. He said sometimes there are problems with Bazt to Schtickist hybrids. Do you realize your cock is hard?”

“It won’t go away,” Thabbt said. “No matter what I do, every time it sees you it wants you.”

Knowing he shouldn’t, but wanting to satisfy his love, Spid scooted down in the lounge chair until he was able to lean over enough to take Thabbt in his mouth. He tried to give the cock the pleasure it wanted, but something inside him wasn’t cooperating.

“If you want to cum, you’re going to have to give me some help,” Spid said. “I can’t seem to get my mouth to do want needs to be done.”

“Come, let’s go lie down together, please,” Thabbt said.

“Okay. Ugh! I hate being pregnant,” Spid complained.

“You haven’t even begun to show,” Thabbt said. “But you’re so beautiful I want to take you into my arms and cum all over you.”

“I want that, too, but my body isn’t helping,” Spid said as he knelt onto their bed. He lay down on his side as a wave of nausea swept over him. Without warning, he retched onto the floor, barely missing the coverlet. “Oh, Prisi, why me?”

Thabbt quickly found a damp rag and began to clean up Spid’s mess. He left, again, but quickly returned and lay down behind Spid. He wrapped an arm across his love’s chest and pulled Spid tight against him. His cock nestled into Spid’s crack and without any further ado Thabbt’s orgasm came on and cum spewed between them.

Copyright © 2011 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..