Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 3,545 Words
  • 1,487 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Very Schticky Thing To Do - 7. Chapter 7

Warning - More alien sex.

Spid was only a little surprised the medical facility was in the same building, meaning he didn’t have to go out into public looking like a freak with green splotchy orange skin and a shriveled cock. He was put into a room and told to wait for the medical staff. He wished Thabbt was with him, but he and Ssthi had to bide their time in the waiting room.

The first person that came in, a short, dumpy man without a smile placed a wide band around Spid’s waist and pulled a cable from the wall and plugged it into the band. He pulled another cable from the wall and stuck a long silvery tube on the end. “Here, put this in your mouth,” the man said.

Spid did as he was asked, though he didn’t know exactly where in his mouth he was to put the thing.

“The doctor will be with you shortly,” the man said before leaving Spid.

After a good five minutes, a tall, slender, older man came in with two younger men. Other than the white lab jackets they were wearing, Spid firmly suspected they were naked. Why they had to wear the jackets was beyond Spid as they certainly weren’t using the pockets to hold anything.

The older man pointed a squarish black boxlike thing at Spid and pressed one of two green buttons on it. There was a humming sound and Spid felt the band around his waist begin to tighten. Just about when he thought it couldn’t get any tighter, it began to loosen.

“Uh, huh,” one of the young men said.

“Yes, I see,” the other young man said.

“Look at that,” the older man said, pointing at the air about a meter in front of Spid.

Spid couldn’t see anything, but the three men were definitely studying some invisible thing in front of him.

“He’s not going to like that,” the first young man said.

“No,” the older man said. “Have you had sex since impregnation?”

“No,” Spid said after pulling the silver thing out of his mouth.

“Good, mustn’t disturb the oothob,” the second young man said. “Is Thabbt your betrothed?”

“Yes,” Spid said.

“Good,” the older man said. “That will help. Okay, I think it’s time to give the bad news.”

“Is the fetus viable?” Spid asked.

“Oh, yes, the oothobdonoso is fine,” the first young man said. “In five months you will have a healthy dottir. That is the correct Zzt name for donosoes, yes?”

“Oothobdonoso? Dottir?” Spid asked, puzzled, as Ssthi was so certain there was an oothobdonoi inside.

“Unfortunately, yes,” the older man said.

“Ssthi isn’t going to like this,” Spid said.

“Yes, he will be very angry,” the second young man said. “Do you have any other questions?”

“My skin hurts,” Spid said.

“Yes, this happens to Zzt here during pregnancy,” the old man said. “You’re ingesting too much copper. We’ll give you an injection and some pills to take. How is your libido?”

“My what?” Spid asked.

“You desire for sex,” the first young man said.

“Zero,” Spid said with a frown.

“Understandable,” the older man said. “The oothobdonoso has established a firm attachment to your womb. If Thabbt desires, you may have intercourse, but he has to go slow and be gentle.”

“We’ll give you an instruction sheet detailing what positions and acts will be suitable,” the first young man said. “I’m afraid your penis will not regain its former stature until you stop nursing.”

“I know,” Spid said.

“Good, at least you’re not going into this blind,” the older man said. “We’ve had young Zzt who were totally oblivious to the physiological changes and were most upset when their penises shrunk. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do for that. Is there anything else?”

“No,” Spid said, suddenly very, very afraid of what was going to happen when Ssthi walked into the room.

“Well, doctor, do we have a viable oothobdonoi?” Ssthi asked almost immediately upon entering the room. Coming in close behind, Thabbt was all smiles as if Ssthi had told a terrific joke.

“Uh, well, you see,” started the doctor.

“Get it out,” Ssthi exclaimed. “Do I have a promising oothobdonoi?”

“No,” the first assistant said.

“What!” Ssthi exclaimed.

“The oothobdonoso,” started the second assistant.

“Oothobdonoso!” Ssthi exclaimed. “Never in my family has there been an oothobdonoso. Inject the hormones. Change it before it’s too late.”

“Yes, well, normally we could do that,” the doctor said.

“What?!” Ssthi exclaimed.

“As you are fully aware the oothobdonoso is a Bazt-Zzt hybrid,” the first assistant said. “We cannot change the sex of a hybrid with any degree of assurance the treatment might not abort the oothobdonoso.”

“Do it anyway!” Ssthi exclaimed.

“Unfortunately, my lord Ssthi-zo-hhzt-ggriZzt, intentionally aborting a Bazt-Zzt hybrid, whether intentionally or accidentally through a medical procedure, is contrary to the Bazt-Zzt Hybridization and Normalization Act, to which you were a signatory,” the doctor said. “You can order us to perform the procedure, but the consequences will be on your head.”

“Thabbt!” Ssthi exclaimed.

“Yes?” Thabbt meekly answered.

“Take Zzppd to your apartments,” Ssthi hissed. “I will not lay my eyes on him until the day I die.”

Ssthi slammed the door as he went out of the room. Everyone, other than Spid, stood staring at the door as if expecting the most important Bazt to come back in and apologize for acting like to total bundt.

“Gee, that went well,” Spid said.

Everyone turned and glared at Spid.

“On Gurd, or rather Bazt, he would’ve killed me,” Spid said without emotion. “Or, rather, he would’ve had one of you kill me since you have the means.”

They didn’t get the joke and continued to glare at him.

* * * * * * *

Thabbt’s apartments weren’t as lavishly furnished as his parents’ were, but they were still beyond Spid’s expectation and understanding. Raised in government provided habitats, he expected plain walls, durable floors and appliances, uncomfortable furniture securely fastened to floors and walls, and low ceilings. The main room, where they seemed to spend most of their time, was furnished in typical Bazt eclectic, which included lots of soft carpets, billowy pillows and cushions, wild colors, fabric covered walls, and a ceiling that was at least three meters above the floor and the ceiling was painted with scenes that must have been Bazt, before the asteroid destroyed everything the Bazt held dear.

It might have been marvelous, but Spid was very pregnant, felt miserable, missed Aabi, and expected at any moment to be thrown out for destroying Thabbt’s family. He wanted to crawl into a corner in his private room and die.

That would solve a lot of his problems, especially the growth inside him. Neither Bazt nor Zzt, the oothobdonoso continued to suck life out of him while he languished in a state of near constant nausea and diarrhea. Where Thabbt found them Spid had no idea, but he was now eating something of substance, Schtickist Pubi’s Special Cookies. They were pasty conglomerations of a variety of whole grain flours held together with something tangy sweet. Chewing created a wad of glue growing in the mouth until washed down with weak tea. They did provide some degree of nourishment because the oothobdonoso seemed to thrive on them. They contributed some texture to Spid’s diarrhea.

Spid was lying on his side on a pallet of soft quilts with Thabbt’s cock up his ass. It wasn’t doing anything in there, just being there. It was one of the “safe” positions for sex with a pregnant Zzt. The cock was supposed to work itself into a frenzy of sexual pleasure without any movement from either Thabbt or Spid, who quite frankly wasn’t too keen on having the thing in there, but Thabbt needed relief.

Thabbt definitely needed relief. He was constantly hard whenever Spid saw him. It seemed to have something to do with them being in Thabbt’s apartments. Up in Ssthi and Aabi’s rooms, Thabbt stayed soft except when Spid and he were alone. Then, of course, Thabbt was hard as a rock until either relieving himself with his hand or making the thing go away with an icy cold shower.

Now, Thabbt was hard all the time. It got to where he could cum with the slightest touch from Spid whether intentional or simply bumping up against him. And now, the hard cock rested quietly in his ass not doing anything. Well, it did swell a bit after going in, but that was what normally happened when a Bazt cock entered your ass. Thabbt wasn’t doing anything, either.

For once, Thabbt was doing everything he could not to touch Spid’s sensitive skin. In fact, he seemed to be doing everything possible to not touch Spid who lay quietly waiting for something to happen, anything, but nothing happened. The cock lay quietly inside him not doing anything.

Suddenly, unexpectedly, Thabbt began to moan so deeply Spid could feel the cock vibrate in rhythm to the groaning. He listened carefully as there seemed to be some pattern to Thabbt’s moaning. The tones were very low, but there also seemed to be words involved, words that Spid did not understand. Whatever was being said was having a definite effect on the cock as it began to not only vibrate, but slowly, almost imperceptibly thrust in and out traveling no more than a centimeter, maybe less, with each thrust.

The groaning deepened further and Spid could definitely feel it inside him. His shrunken cock began to expand and stiffen, though not much compared to its normal condition. He moved his hand down to the two lumps of fatty tissue above his cock that covered his testes. He brushed his fingers over the highly sensitive erogenous areas and was surprised at how swollen they were. It was as if his testes were growing from their previous shriveled state due to his pregnancy.

Was he actually going to be able to produce semen? That should definitely not happen, but the more he massaged them, the bigger they seemed to get. He imagined he could almost feel the sperm surging out, fighting their way to the two reservoirs where they’d wait until being summoned to the head of his cock.

And, then, he felt Thabbt’s cock suddenly increase in size, expanding his anal passage, filling his rectum. The throb of the next miniscule spasm signaled the beginning of the Bazt’s orgasm. Two, three, four times the cock shuddered as dollops of Thabbt’s cum shot into him.

He didn’t want it to stop! He had to have relief, too. He had to have his cum, too. He pressed on the testicular lumps as if trying to force out the hesitant sperm. Pain shot through his lower abdomen, but his cock began to jerk as Spid’s orgasm slowly took hold. Clear, watery liquid shot out from his cock, but there was something new. His chest tingled and when he glanced at his nipples, he saw milk dribbling out of not only the two mammary majori, but also the two mammary secundi. His whole body tingled as the orgasm intensified until a brief stream of milk burst from his four nipples.

“Is Zzppd okay?” Thabbt whispered.

“Yes, feel my chest,” Spid whispered.

“Milk? Zzppd made milk?” Thabbt asked as he rose on an arm and looked over Spid’s side. “When did Zzppd do that?”

“When I came,” Spid said. “I’ve never done that before.”

“Your milk tastes very good,” Thabbt said. “Do you think we could get a Zzt pump now?”

“Milk me like some old cow?” Spid asked.

“No! Thabbt drink Zzppd’s milk for good health,” Thabbt said. “Zzt milk very good for Bazt.”

“You’re kidding, right?” Spid asked, turning into Thabbt’s kiss. It had been a long time since he had that tongue down his throat and he shut his eyes as it continued to play in his mouth.

“No, Zzppd make many credits when oothobdonoso come and nipples make much milk,” Thabbt said after breaking the kiss. Spid felt the Bazt’s cock slide out of his ass and he almost wished it would return to pleasure him, again. “Zzppd roll on your back so Thabbt can suckle. Thabbt have to get mammaries making more milk.”

Spid lay back as instructed and watched as Thabbt began to suck the left top nipple. A warm feeling emanated from his breast as the mammary glands responded to the unexpected stimulation. He pinched the other nipple and brought his fingers to his mouth. The milk was warm and, surprisingly, quite sweet. He’d never tasted his own milk before, even though he had been producing minuscule amounts every time he had an orgasm. He put his hand down to get some more, but Thabbt brushed it away.

“No, your milk is mine,” Thabbt said with a slight laugh. “When you make more, you can have some. Now, lay quietly while I feed from the others. When you make enough, I’ll start cooking with it. Zzt milk is very healthy. Does my Zzppd like it?”

“Yes, it tastes good,” Spid said. “Does Thabbt want Zzppd to suck his cock?”

“Later, Thabbt busy now.”

Spid lay there as Thabbt moved from one nipple to the next. Every now and then, he’d come up and kiss Spid, sharing a small amount of milk in his mouth. He hadn’t felt this good in weeks. It was almost enough to make up for making Ssthi mad by having an oothobdonoso in his womb.

* * * * * * *

“What the heck is that?” Spid asked as Thabbt took a black box, about twenty-five sssttnarrpt square and nearly twice as much tall, out of a paper crate.

“This is Zzppd’s milk pump,” Thabbt said.

“Where do I put my nipples?” Spid asked, looking at the smooth metal surface on all the sides he could see.

“All the working parts are on this side, Zzppd,” Thabbt said turning the metal box over to expose a row of colored buttons, four small compartments, another larger compartment, and retractable power cord to be plugged into a wall outlet.

“It looks too industrial,” Spid said. “Are you sure that thing works?”

“Latest model, it has all the newest features,” Thabbt said.

“I don’t know if I want to use that,” Spid said.

“Zzppd says nipples hurt when Thabbt milk him,” Thabbt said as he picked up the instruction booklet.

“Well, yes, there is that to consider,” Spid said, “but when you suckle after we have sex, it feels so good.”

“We can’t have sex that much,” Thabbt said. He turned a couple pages and opened the large compartment. He took out a tall glass bottle and held it up to Spid. “Needs to be cleaned before use. Also, oothobdonoso needs milk when you gone.”

“Where am I going?” Spid asked.

“Thabbt don’t know, but Zzppd need to go out now and then,” Thabbt said as he went over to Spid. “Kiss?”

“Thabbt doesn’t have to ask,” Spid said. His boyfriend held Spid’s chin as he softly placed his lips onto Spid’s. The long, moist tongue slipped between Spid’s teeth and didn’t stop until it was halfway down Spid’s throat.

“Zzppd lie down,” Thabbt said after breaking the kiss. After Spid complied, Thabbt bent over, took the top right nipple in his mouth and began to suckle.

Spid placed a hand on the back of Thabbt’s head and consciously relaxed his body allowing the sensations emanating from that nipple to begin to sweep across his chest. He knew the others were going to start leaking due to a parasympathetic response if Thabbt didn’t stop soon, which, surprisingly, he did.

“Thabbt thirsty,” Thabbt said. He opened one of the small compartments and pulled out a small black cup with a small tube coming out the back and another, larger, tube attached to the side. He held it out to Spid. “Put on nipple.”

Spid looked at it and placed it over the nipple Thabbt had been using. “Don’t you need to plug it in, first?”

“Oh, silly Thabbt,” Thabbt said. “Zzppd come to food prep and sit in chair. Thabbt make Zzppd comfortable. Uh, Zzppd?”

“Yes?”

“Zzppd cock smaller today,” Thabbt said as he took the shrunken thing in his hand.

“I think we’re having too much sex,” Spid said with a smile.

“Zzppd tell joke, yes?”

“Yes, I was only joking,” Spid said. “You can fuck me as much as the instruction manual says. I don’t mind.”

“Zzppd suckle Thabbt’s cock?” Thabbt asked with a smile.

“No, no milk,” Spid said as Thabbt cock began to rise at the suggestion of pleasure. Thabbt chuckled and plugged the milking machine in. He pushed the red button and the thing began to hum.

“Put receiver cup on nipple,” Thabbt said. “Thabbt get others ready.”

“What about the bottle my milk goes into?” Spid asked glancing over at the bottle Thabbt took out first.

“Have to wash,” Thabbt said. “Is okay, instructions say hook up nipples, push green milk button, when all milk taken, milk go into bottle when blue button pushed. Zzppd get milked while Thabbt wash milk container.”

“Well, okay, if you say so,” Spid said. “Where is this thing made?”

“Says ‘Made on L’nthdre’, where is that?” Thabbt said.

“L’nthdre? Oh, shit! This isn’t going to go well if the L’nthdreans had anything to do with this.”

“Who are L’nthdreans? Where L’nthdre?”

“L’nthdre is the third planet of the Argottean Federation. It was discovered in 930, but in 954, an asteroid struck the east coast of Soolisland and the sixty-three survivors moved to the other side of the planet. All the Schtickists on L’nthdre were forcibly moved to Gurd in 2269.”

“What year now?” Thabbt asked as he pushed the green button.

“2425, why? Oh, shit! Turn it off! Turn it off!”

Thabbt pushed the red button, but the machine continued to suck at Spid’s nipples.

“Unplug it!” Spid screamed.

Thabbt pulled the plug, but the machine continued to suck at Spid’s nipples for a good minute.

“Help me get these things off,” Spid moaned. “Oh, no! I’m bleeding! Call the medicals. Hurry! I’m bleeding! That piece of crap tried to suck off my nipples.”

* * * * * * *

“What are you doing here?” Spid asked when Ssthi walked into the hospital room where Spid was receiving treatment for his torn nipples.

“I was checking on the oothobdonoso,” Ssthi said with an air of arrogance.

“She’s doing quite well according to the doctor,” Spid said. “Have you decided on a name?”

“She will be named Doopo-zo-hhzt-ggriZzt,” Ssthi said as he sat on the edge of Spid’s bed. “Bazt tradition requires an oothob to be named after one of the parents. I decided she will carry an adaptation of your name.”

“Instead of yours,” Spid said.

“Ssthi is an old name and has always been carried by men,” Ssthi said. “The female form would be Ssdhia, but there was a queen of that name long ago who was a very evil person who was responsible for the death of many Bazt.”

“I see,” Spid said.

“I apologize for treating you so horribly,” Ssthi said. “I dreamt of another Ssthi, but it was not to be. When you are better, I would like you to visit me someday. I understand Zzt milk is quite good.”

“Thabbt had been milking me until he bought that stupid machine, we may still have a bottle in the cooler,” Spid said.

“No, I understand Zzt milk is better, fresh,” Ssthi said.

“If you do it right, it will squirt out of all four nipples when I have an orgasm,” Spid said.

“Your orgasms have returned?” Ssthi asked.

“Yes, but we have to be careful,” Spid said. “You’ll have to go slow, very slow.”

“Did Thabbt moan deeply?” Ssthi asked.

“Yes, very deeply, so deeply I couldn’t understand the words,” Spid said.

“It is a father’s duty to teach his son how to moan,” Ssthi said.

“You moaned in him?” Spid asked as the implication of what Ssthi was saying sunk in.

“Yes, very old Bazt tradition,” Ssthi said.

“You Bazt have a lot of strange traditions,” Spid said.

“You Schtickists are a strange people,” Ssthi said.

“My Pubi did not fuck me,” Spid said.

“But, I did,” Ssthi said.

“Will you, again?” Spid asked.

“You are my son’s betrothed,” Ssthi said. “It would not be proper.”

“But, you want to suckle from my breasts,” Spid said with a smile.

“You are my son’s betrothed,” Ssthi repeated with a frown. “You carry our oothobdonoso. What would Thabbt say if he found out?”

“I have no intention of telling him,” Spid said. “Will you?”

“Of course not!” Ssthi exclaimed.

“Thabbt is being spoken to by the doctors,” Spid said. “He will not be back for hours. Stand up and give me your cock and, please, no talking, I do this for Vini.”

Ssthi stood and came to the head of the bed. Spid took hold of the older man’s cock and pulled him closer. He opened his mouth and took the growing member onto his tongue. This was, after all, why he chose to follow Vini.

Copyright © 2011 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Story good but messy all over the place so just like dat Dimp vanishes and what is dis language nobody can speak and understand but only the characters I can't even enjoy it ,it's just driving crazy cos I don't understand anything

 

Link to comment
On 8/24/2017 at 11:28 AM, Sussins said:

Story good but messy all over the place so just like dat Dimp vanishes and what is dis language nobody can speak and understand but only the characters I can't even enjoy it ,it's just driving crazy cos I don't understand anything

 

Sorry you are having so much trouble with this, but it's really quite simple. Open your imagination. Do not take this too seriously. After all, this is a story about Schtickists, a humanoid breed so excruciatingly funny they can't help being victims of humanoids who can't laugh when they see a dying man literally "kick a can" when he dies.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..