Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 3,858 Words
  • 1,621 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Very Schticky Thing To Do - 4. Chapter 4

Warning - This chapter contains description of a sex act.

The boyoes were awakened the following morning by the steady thrum of a copter hovering outside the cave. Unfortunately, it was still too dark inside for them to discover a deeper hiding spot, so they waited in anticipation of capture. Then the sound moved a bit and hovered again. Was Security using heat detection equipment on the known caves? Were they far enough away from the entrance so the sensors could not pick up their presence? They could only wait.

“Look, up there,” Spid whispered pointing in the darkness toward the ceiling. “Isn’t that sunlight?”

“Yeah, but do we want to go up there?” Dimp whispered. “And, how do we get up there?”

“Let’s find out,” Spid whispered.

He moved to the back of the cave, past where the spring trickled out of a crevice. As he felt along the wall on his right he discovered a wider crack that seemed to go directly up to the sunlight above, but there was another possibility, too.

“Dimp! Come here,” Spid whispered.

“What is it?” Dimp asked.

“Ssh! They might have audio sensors. There’s a ladder back here.”

“Going up or down?”

“Up.”

Spid led the way up metal rungs set into the rock face. The passage seemed to narrow about halfway to where the opposite wall pinched down on their backs. If they hadn’t been young and slender, they might not have been able to climb all the way to the top where a small ledge seemed to have been cut into the rock. Spid clambered up followed quickly by Dimp. The light, though still dim, was a couple tones brighter than the near total darkness at the bottom; and, although their attention was drawn upward to the bright opening above, Spid was still able to take in his surroundings enough to notice a lever, about 50 centimeters long, set in the ledge at the base of the wall.

“What’s this for?” he asked.

“Because I’m a Normal, I’ve supposed to have all the answers?” Dimp responded. “Here let’s find out.”

With quite a bit of exertion, he pulled up to where the lever was vertical. They looked down and the rungs below had recessed into the rock. Above them, another set of rungs came out of the rock. Dimp moved the lever all the way over causing a soft click sound.

“Neat!” Spid exclaimed.

“Certainly takes care of whoever or whatever is chasing you,” Dimp said.

“If they can’t fly, that is,” Spid said.

“Well, yeah, there is that,” Dimp said. “Oh, well, upward and onward. Do you hear anything?”

“No, why, do you?” Spid answered. “Wait, what’s that crunching sound?”

“Come on, I don’t like it,” Dimp said as he pulled himself up on the first rung enough to where he could reach up with another hand and grab the next rung. Using his feet as much as he could on the rock face, he was finally able to climb enough rungs with his hands until finally being able to put a foot on one. “Whew! That was fun on an empty stomach.”

“You Normals are such wussies,” Spid said. “Plus, you’ve been sitting in a classroom all your life while I’ve had to work just to stay alive.”

“Oo, the poor, poor S has had such a horrible life,” Dimp said. “Without me, you wouldn’t be having this wonderful adventure.”

“Oh, gee, just what I’ve always wanted, trying to stay one step in front of Security before they turn me into a wobbly mass of toast and jelly. No wait! That’s what I’ve been doing all my life so far. In a way, this is normal for me. So, Normal, how does it feel to be an S being chased by Security?”

“I don’t know, I’ve run out of ladder,” Dimp said.

“Anything above?”

“Just smooth rock. Just a sec, let me try something foolish.”

He extended his body and pressing his hands onto the rock, he took a step up the ladder. He felt to his right and to his left, but found nothing. He took another step up and explored the rock face with his fingers. He took another step, there couldn’t be much more than one more, and felt around again.

Finally, another rung stuck out of the rock to his right. He grabbed it, swung over and as before, pulled himself up hand over hand until gaining a foothold on the bottom rung. He climbed up a few more rungs to give Spid room to do the same maneuver.

“What you have to do is press your body against the wall and climb up three steps,” Dimp said. “There will be a ladder rung about half an arm’s length on your right. I’ll move on up to give you room to grab on and climb up.”

Spid climbed up all the time thinking this was certainly a strange set of ladders. It was almost as if whoever built this had the intention of no one following or, possibly, even finding these ladders. Of course, if they had headlamps, they would be able to see their surroundings and know where the next ladder was located. The way they were doing it now simply added a sense of excitement to their escape from the possibility of capture down below; well, Dimp’s capture, he would either be pushed over the cliff or dusted right there in the cave, maybe both of them would go to Hurlshome.

He reached over, found the ladder, and, as with Dimp, climbed hand over hand until being able to put a foot on the bottom rung. Yeah, this was fun. It’d be a lot more fun going down in the dark, yeah, a lot more fun.

“Okay, I’m on, you can go on up to the next challenge,” Spid said. “You up there?”

“Yeah, but I have to do something,” Dimp said.

“Well, don’t do it until we get to the next stopping point.”

“I don’t know if I can wait.”

“Well, just remember, you know I’m down here, but we don’t know if someone or something else is down below us,” Spid said thinking like as S. “Our talking may make them consider chasing us, but you do something on their heads and they’ll definitely be waiting for us at the top.”

“Do you think they’re up there now?” Dimp asked.

“Maybe, maybe not, but there was a good chance we, or rather you, were going to get caught down below.”

“Well, whatever was below is better than running out of ladder, again. Wait a minute, what is this for? There’s a door up here.”

“A door?”

Dimp pulled, but the handle wouldn’t move. He pushed and heard a soft, metallic click. The door slid away from him. He felt an opening in the wall, but wasn’t certain what it was. There was only one thing to do. He reached over and felt a handhold. He grabbed it and pulled himself into a small compartment.

“What’s going on?” Spid asked.

“There’s a little room inside the door. I can’t tell if there’s another door or what. Come on up here and see.”

Spid climbed up and found the opening, too. He reached in and felt Dimp grab his hand. There wasn’t anything to do except follow Dimp’s lead. The room was small; there was hardly room for them. Suddenly, the door shut with a click and they heard a whirring sound.

“What now?” Spid asked.

Before Dimp had a chance to answer, bright light filled the space and a whirring sound grew to where it became painful. Then the light started getting wavery and sparkly and they discovered they couldn’t move. A light brighter than the brightest light either had ever experienced flashed around them.

Spid blinked the fuzziness out of his eyes as he tried to see what happened. When he finally could see there was a standard biped with two eyes, two nostrils, two ears, one mouth, two arms, opposable thumbs, four fingers instead of three, with a tall slender build, and, other than some short boots that only came above its ankles, was completely naked. For an obvious reason, the boyo assumed it was a male and like an S, it had hardly any body hair, but the obvious reason wasn’t as long as his.

“Zzt welcome,” the being slurred. “Advantageous enter, please.”

“Sure, thanks,” Spid said. “Next time, Dimp, you lead.”

“Joke, please?” the being said. “Zazt-ho-bazt-hossi called, concern no, thank you. Sustenance have, please. Front, please.”

Spid looked around. Dimp wasn’t with him.

“Where’s Dimp, the other boyo?” Spid asked.

“Normal welcome not,” the being said. “Come here not, thank you.”

* * * * * * *

He was on a small balcony overlooking an immense cavern that was full of multistory buildings, monorails, moving stairways, moving walkways, plants and more plants growing under huge lights set into the ceiling many meters above. It was a city and it was full of aliens, they all looked like the alien who welcomed him here and all of them were naked, just like the Naked Bleakers. They called themselves Bazt, which translated into Argotte as human or the name for their planet. They were Bazt, they came from Bazt, and they were going back to Bazt.

“What happened to Dimp, the Normal who was with me?” Spid asked his hostess who was standing beside him. He’d been given a given a small device about the size of a playing card and thick as personal com card, that hung around his neck on a small chain. After a fashion, it translated each of their languages, but it didn’t seem to do the Argotte to Bazt as well as the other way. Her nametag on the little bag around her waist probably showed her name, but it was printed in their language, which was a lot of squiggles and swirls around short, straight lines that were vertical, horizontal, or at various angles.

“Normal gone, we break link, not transmit Normal, thank you,” the hostess said.

“Oh,” Spid said. “Kind of like being hit with a wide focus beam weapon. Poof! And, you’re sparkly bits of molecules floating in the air.”

“Welcome Normals not,” the hostess said after waiting quite a while for the translator to do its job. “Virus introduce Bazt. Die Normals all, soon.”

“May I ask your name?” Spid asked.

“Tshammt-nzo-psi-ammZzt, please,” she said. “Tshammt proper personal.”

“Tishamta,” Spid said.

“Close, better you get, please,” Tshammt said. “Come tour, please.”

In the main room of his apartment there was a food preparation area along one wall with a cooler, a heater, and a device that made food to order; in the middle there were a number of lounges with lots of pillows and soft cushions and opposite the door to the deck there was a terminal and chair, “Educate you, please.” In the bedroom there was a small dresser containing some clothing items the purpose of which Spid had no idea since everyone was naked, a pallet on the floor wide enough for one and a half persons, a few coverlets neatly folded in the corner, and a lamp stood beside the bed; and a door to the lav where there was a small sink, a Bazt-style waste receptacle (no more sitting comfortably waiting for nature to do its thing), and a Bazt-style bathing unit, a tub big enough for six persons with numerous showerheads and nozzles that looked very suspicious.

“Planet Bazt not,” Tshammt said. “Gurd planet ours. Away go years kilo two times seven, plus nine times ten, plus three. Go back Bazt. Normals die all. Zzt nice. Bazt like.”

“Zzist?” Spid asked.

“You, Zzt,” Tshammt said pointing at Spid. “Bazt say Schtickist not, thank you. Bazt say Zzt, thank you.”

Spid wasn’t certain whether the Bazt liked S’s or they were just trying to be nice.

“Why did you want to leave Gurd?” Spid asked.

“Gurd not!” Tshammt exclaimed. “Bazt called. Remember you, please. Asteroid huge deflect not, here come all underground, planet four Bazt system.”

“This is all underground?” Spid asked.

“Yes, Bazt cities many, show me you, please,” Tshammt said.

For his meals, he was given a credit account to be used at a dining facility on the concourse level of his building. It was similar to a restaurant an S could enter on Gurd, very basic, very plain, but with very pleasant servers who were young enough that Spid caught himself gawking too much. The Bazt laughed and tried not having too much fun at his expense. Tshammt explained the food prep equipment in his room and said there were further instructions on his terminal. Once he learned how to use his equipment, he didn’t have to eat in the dining facility.

For exercise, there was a full service gymnasium at the top of his building, four large parks in the city with swimming lakes, running and walking paths, and routes circling the city that were for cycling. Tshammt took him out to the nearest entry to the cycling route and let him watch the cycles whizz past. To him, they were amazing. There were only two-wheels on a frame that had a seat where the rider sat. Using two rotating pedals in front connected via a chain to a geared hub on the rear wheel, the rider propelled the thing at amazing speeds. The handles appeared to be at the side of the seat. It looked rather unbalanced, but there were little Bazts out there, too, so it wasn’t any surprise when Tshammt asked, “Zzppd ride, yes?”

“Uh, well, maybe,” Spid said.

“Trainer Zzppd get, thank you,” Tshammt said as she patted his taut, muscular tummy. “Zzppd strong get mate.”

He knew he blushed.

She giggled.

“Zzppd first lose tattoo tomorrow,” Tshammt said. “Zzppd spouse get, please. Zzppd boyo dottir, please. Bazt homosexual most, thank you.”

“Most?” Spid asked.

“Zzppd worry not, thank you,” Tshammt smiled. “Zzt dottir here boyo like.”

“No, I like boyo,” Spid said.

“Zzppd good, thank you,” Tshammt said. “Bazt Zzppd like. Tshammt find Bazt Zzppd like.”

* * * * * * *

The following morning a Bazt came and escorted him to a medical facility where he stayed for a week while the “S” tattoo was removed. He didn’t understand the process and the medical Bazt weren’t forthcoming with many explanations or answers to all his questions. Mostly, it was “process works” or “technical” and, once, “explain not, thank you.”

The first day they gave him an anesthetic injection and he woke up in a bed wired and plumbed, front and back. The second day a Bazt came in pushing a large piece of equipment that had a tube-like device at the end of a long arm. After removing his bandage, the Bazt pointed the device at the tattoo and turned it on. Spid felt warmth on his skin.

“Still lay, please,” the Bazt said and then left.

Spid lay there with that thing pointing at him for what seemed like hours, but might have been a lot less. He was afraid of dozing off because he might move his head and he thought about that for a long, long time mostly to focus his mind on something other than a terrific desire to go to sleep. Suddenly, he jerked awake and the equipment had been taken from his room.

The third through the fifth day were spent mostly unconscious as various processes were performed on his head. On the sixth day they unplumbed him, got him out of bed, and forced him to walk the hall outside his door, naked. As there were no mirrors anywhere, Spid had no idea what his forehead looked like. He was still bandaged, so a mirror wouldn’t have done him much good anyway. Being naked, though, was going to take some getting used to. It helped that all the Bazt were naked, but not much. A Bazt escorted him home on the seventh day and left him with a bunch of instructions on how to care for his wound.

Two days after returning from the hospital, a Bazt came by and gave him his identity card and a supply of cards to hand out to anyone he might meet. His identity card showed his name as “Zzppd-do-Zzt-doop.” Zzppd sounded like the way the Bazt pronounced his name and the “doop” part was his last name on Gurd. How did they know that? The “Zzt” part was probably an indicator that he was an S, but he couldn’t be certain.

Three days later a Bazt from the hospital came, removed his bandage and took him into the lav where there was a mirror.

“Well, I’ll be,” Spid said. “It’s gone. You’ve actually removed all signs of it and there’s no scar. It’s as if it was never there.”

He became aware of the Bazt behind him. He refocused his eyes in the mirror and the Bazt smiled.

“Thabbt-zo-hhzt-ggriZzt, please,” the Bazt said. “Meeting good, Zzppd nice ass, Zzt ass nice.”

Spid felt Thabbt’s lips and tongue kiss and lave his back as the Bazt knelt down behind him. He felt his cheeks being pulled apart and a warm sensation enveloped him down there. Slurping sounds soon emanated from behind him as Thabbt noisily lapped at his dark hole; and, then, he found out the length of a typical Bazt tongue. It slithered up inside him nearly as far as Dimp’s dick might have reached.

Soon, the Bazt was tongue fucking him. After what seemed like forever, a hand reached around him and took hold of his engorged cock. The stroke was in tempo with the tongue in his ass. And, then, the Bazt pulled his tongue out and stood up. Spid felt his hole expanding as a cock much thicker than Dimp’s slid up into him.

The fuck was quicker than Spid wanted, but that may have been due to the earlier tongue work. When the cock in his ass did cum, though, his own responded appropriately. Spid’s orgasm was so strong and lasted so long it nearly buckled his knees. He couldn’t imagine feeling like that from having a man’s cock in him. This was truly what being a follower of Vini was all about.

After awhile, Thabbt pulled out and began to wash up; and, then he cleaned Spid. After drying the boy, Thabbt turned Spid around and shoved his tongue down the boy’s throat.

“Woo! That was something else,” Spid said when the kiss ended. “Where did you get that tongue?”

“Genetics,” Thabbt said. “Bazt have. Nice ass Zzppd. Date Zzppd Thabbt?”

“Sure, I guess. What can I say after that introduction?”

“Zzppd, ass nice, Zzt ass good.”

And, that was how Spid got a Bazt boyfriend, who it turned out was only a couple years older, which made it that much better.

* * * * * * *

 

The following day a Bazt came to Spid’s apartment and presented him with a card that had the word “NNAMTZZPBBOKTH” on the front and a list of directions on the back.

“Job Zzt, thank you,” the Bazt said. It pointed at the back of the card and said, “There go, now.”

It was then that Spid realized from this day forward he was as close to being Bazt as he could get. Swallowing whatever embarrassment he might have felt over being naked in public, again, he walked out into the hallway and headed to the elevator. Then went back and retrieved his translator. His Bazt language lessons were coming along, but it was a hard language to master because some words were spelled exactly the same, but were pronounced in a way that didn’t even look like the letters. It was explained those were the exceptions to the rules. Words that had come down through the centuries nearly intact while the rest of the langue changed as languages tend to do over many centuries. The Bazt had been here for nearly fifteen thousand years, but those exceptions came from when they lived on Bazt.

Spid followed the directions which were fairly easy and required his first ride on a people mover, a piece of equipment similar to an elevator car, but went horizontally as well as vertically. You punched in your destination and it took you there, though sometimes, as he would later discover, depending on traffic it went a different way. He arrived at a large windowless, steel colored metal building that appeared to be at least ten stories high and nearly fifty meters wide or in Bazt measurement twenty sssttnarrpt (the word for width). The unit of measurement was generally left out because if you’re speaking of the width of a building you know it’s not the same as the width of a protein.

Spid went in and gave one of his cards to the guard who motioned him to a chair. After a few minutes, one of the elevator doors opened and an older S stepped out.

“Come on, it’s over here,” the S said in Argotte heavily accented with Bazt. “I’m Lenz. I’ll be your supervisor. Come with me and I’ll show you where you’ll be working and what you’ll be doing. Wow, they certainly did a great job on your tattoo. I guess in the early days their results weren’t so hot, but living down here sure beats being on Bazt. You’re Spid, right?”

“Yes.”

“I heard you almost came with someone else. What happened to him?”

“He was a Normal and the Bazt broke the transmission link leaving his molecules somewhere between Bazt and here.”

“Yeah, they do not like Normals. Okay, here we are.”

“What does this do?” Spid asked looking at a terminal.

“You’ll be monitoring com traffic from Bazt and if you find something interesting, you’ll forward it to me and I’ll determine if it should be sent up the line to Intelligence and Interdiction,” Lenz said. “It’s a fairly simple job and you’ll be able to do your schoolwork, too, which after all is just as important as having work. Have you met any Bazt yet?”

“Yes, I may have a boyfriend.”

“Not one of those masters. You’ve heard of them?”

“Yeah, I think I have one who is a neighbor on my floor. He seems nice.”

“Trust me they’re not. So I suppose you’ll be moving in with the boyfriend soon.”

“We’ve only just met.”

“It’s the Bazt way. I’m sure he’s smitten with you already. If he asks, accept. It’ll make your life here a whole lot easier. Well, go on home. When you come in tomorrow, just slide your identity card through the card reader and the guard will know you work here. Starting out, you’ll work four hours in the morning, after initial training we’ll move you up to six hours, which is the maximum allowed for S students here. They’re very nice to us and from what they keep telling us, they’re going to give us one whole continent when they take back Bazt. Well, see you tomorrow, Spid.”

“Yeah, thanks for the job.”

Copyright © 2011 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..