Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 3,292 Words
  • 2,418 Views
  • 19 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Food Truck - 11. Chapter 11

Overall the business was doing well. Our catering business provided a little extra that we used to buy kitchen equipment and perhaps upgrade some of our food truck offerings.

Donnie told me that we had one customer on Friday evening that recently began to buy two extra lunches and two extra meals.

“You don't think he eats all that food at one time?”

“No but I'll bet he buys that food for his weekend meals. He probably lives alone.”

On the following Friday I watch Donnie as he served dinners. Denny had brought a box to pack the man’s extra food. There was a small piece of pie left. I told Donnie to put it in the box. There wasn't enough to share since it was only one piece. The following week on Monday, the man wanted to pay for the pie. I nodded to Donnie indicating to not take any money for the pie. I don't think the man realized that we didn’t charge for the pie. When he left Donnie said he did not count the money. “He just took the change and put it in his pocket.”

One menu item was highly profitable, our soup. We started to make our own broths from chicken and beef bones. Left over vegetables from the prior weeks were added to the broths, these all added flavor. We also took advantage of vegetables on sale at Restaurant Supply. We even took some of the bones from the meat department, at no cost.

We found on the internet slaughter houses that offered less popular cuts of meat at huge discounts. We had to buy in large lots, but with our freezer, we could handle the volume. We never cut the quality of our meat for sandwiches or dinners.

One thing that we always used was fresh herbs. We made our own pasta, which required me to buy a pasta machine. We bought rice in fifty pound sacks. Taking advantage of food that was on sale, foods that were approaching their sale by date, we were able to keep our costs under control.

With our catering business and the food truck sales, I was very happy. I did give Andre the ten percent ownership as I did Donnie and Denny. Donnie kept track of the maintenance of the jitney and trucks. Every three months we had the oil changed, the food truck wasn’t driven many miles but driving to and from the garage didn’t give the motor a good work out, the three month oil change was done at the garage of a class mate’s father. That allowed me to take it out of the Park and get it washed and polished as well. The delivery van was being used more for shopping, as well as catering, so it needed more attention.

The companies in the Industrial Park closed every year for three weeks. This allowed them to do repairs, so they said, but what it really did was provide for vacations, thereby preventing major scheduling issues during the year. It didn’t pay to operate the food truck during this time. It took some planning, we checked for festivals within reasonable driving range. I remember going to some State Fairs and buying hot dogs, hamburgers and french fries from a food truck. I presented the idea to the boys, they where all for it.

Denny started to check schedules of cities and county's within one days driving range. He found several that would require driving for two days. I told him to develop a plan that would minimize driving time to move from one fair to another.

A week later at one of our dinners in the kitchen, he presented his plan. The nearest fair would take thirty hours of driving time. From there to the next fair we could do it in twelve hours. With his plan we probably could only visit two fairs before we’d have to return. We decided to take the delivery van as well.

I met with Dominic and asked that he put the second floor in the delivery van’s garage . I was thinking of making a bedroom for myself and a small meeting room with enough space for my office. This will reduce the cramped space where the boys now have their desks and computers.

On Sunday evening at dinner with Mom and Dad, I told them about moving my bedroom to the Park. “I’m spending a lot of time in the evenings and by the time I get home it's late.Then having to get up early to start breakfasts, I thought staying there would be easier. But I'll still come home for dinner on Sunday.” I don't think Mom liked the idea but I knew Dad understood.

After Dominic drew up the plans for the rooms above the delivery van’s garage, I asked him to consider expanding the kitchen and the rooms above. I was anticipating Donnie taking over the food truck accounting and he would need and office for records as well as his accounting needs. The kitchen needed to be expanded to accommodate all of the additional equipment that we were purchasing. This would allow us to mount the ovens in a separate area providing a cooler kitchen to work in. I also wanted to add another freezer with a walk-in cooler. Dominic presented drawings for the expansion. I approved them and he said he’d get the building permits.

The week before going to the first fair, I bought extra food for our breakfasts. We put the bacon and sausages in the truck’s freezers, the eggs we put in the refrigerator. I also bought hot dogs, ground turkey and ground beef for hamburgers, which we froze as well. We bought cheese which the boys sliced in the kitchen, wrap in wax paper and put that in the refrigerator. I told Donnie we’ll buy hamburger buns and hot dog buns at local supermarkets.

Friday before we were scheduled to leave, I drove the food truck to the garage and had them check the engine and change the oil. Three of the boys would ride with Donnie and one would ride with me. Saturday morning we headed out for our first fair.

We drove twelve hours the first day, Denny had included one overnight stay at a motel. With an early start Sunday, we were at the fair grounds by four PM. Denny and Donnie went and registered, paying for our permit, then to buy buns for hot dogs and hamburgers. When we entered the fair grounds, one of the committee members showed us where we could park our food truck. Although we didn't need it, there was a place for an electrical hook up and water. While Andre help me setup the truck, Jake went to check out our competition.

It didn't take long for us to have everything ready to go. Before we left the Park, Andre had taken some of the hot dogs, hamburger meat and sausages from the freezer to thaw. The remainder he put in the refrigerator.

“Andre, as soon as the hamburger meat is thawed you need to mix one half turkey with one half beef.”

When Jake came back he was laughing, “We really don't have any competition most of the trucks are offering corn dogs, donuts and waffle cakes.”

“Let’s not count our money yet, it’s still early and more trucks may arrive.”

I told Jake to fill the catsup and mustard containers, I started one urn on coffee. Donnie and Danny returned with buns and rolls. I filled the wok container with potatoes. Andre had finished mixing the meat, so he started cutting the potatoes for french fries. “Andre make sure the potatoes are clean. Leave the skins on and we’ll make french fries that way.”

Once we had everything set up, we were ready to go on Monday morning. Donnie took a card table and five folding chairs from the delivery van and set them up in front of the food truck. We had eaten breakfast but not lunch, so I thought since everything is ready I’d make us an early dinner. It’d be a good test run for the coming week. I thought we’d have a sample of the food that we would be selling. I made small hamburgers, one hotdog and one Italian sausage per person. I had Andre cook the french fries. There was some leftover salad in the refrigerator, we used all of that. As the plates were finished I handed them to Donnie who handed them to Denny and Jake.

As we were sitting at the card table eating our food, two men approached us. I noticed they had a ribbon pinned to their jackets indicating they were part of the committee sponsoring the fair. “Is that what you’re planning on selling tomorrow?”

Andre took over, “Yes sir, we’ll be offering hot dogs, hamburgers, sausages along with french fries.”

“Are you going to be offering salads as well?”

This time Denny took over, “No sir, these salads where left over from last week. We didn't think having salads would be appropriate since it would contribute to the overall trash that would need to be cleaned from the fair grounds. Hot dogs, hamburgers, sausages and french fries are generally considered finger foods.”

Walking away from the food truck we can hear them talking. “The other trucks won't stand a chance. If you had your choice of a hot dog or waffle cake which one would you choose?”

“I’d choose a waffle cake”

“Not if your parents are here with you.”

The boys chuckled when they heard the men. “Where are we going to sleep tonight?”

“Donnie, did you bring those sleeping bags with you?”

“Are we going to camp out?”

Laughing, “Denny, did you locate a motel close by?”

“Yes, there’s one about one mile further down the road. Instead of turning into the fair grounds had we kept going straight, we would’ve passed it.”

“When you and Donnie are finished eating, take the van and make arrangements for us. We’ll stay there for six nights and use your credit card to pay for the rooms.” After we finished eating, we cleaned up the area.

“Andre, if you see those men again ask if we can have a trash barrel set up next to our truck.”

Jake and Andre went to check out the other food trucks but also the rides. I folded up the table and chairs. I placed them in the cab of the food truck. While I waited, I took a tray lined with wax paper and utilizing my ice cream scoop, I started to make hamburgers. I heard Andre asking Jake where should we put it. When I looked, they had a barrel that was painted with a sign that said trash. I watch them as they decided that most people would walk to the left of the truck. So they placed the barrel about five feet from the passenger door of the food truck. There was a picnic bench about seventy-five feet from the back of the truck. “Jake, why don't you and Andre get that picnic bench and bring it close to the truck.” I watched as they pick that bench up to move it. Either the bench was light or the boys were developing muscles. They didn't seem to have any problems moving the bench.

I fixed myself a coffee and found one of our pies at the bottom of the refrigerator. I knew that pie would have to be cut into five pieces. Walking outside with my coffee and piece of pie, I sat down on the bench and waited.

“Where did you get the pie?”

“There was one in the bottom of the refrigerator.”

They looked at me, I smiled at them and then nodded my head. “Save some for Donny and Denny.”

“Here comes Donnie and Denny.”

Jake and Andre didn't eat any more of their pie. I knew what they were up to. “Hey, where did you get the pie.”

“There were two pieces in the refrigerator. We didn't expect you back so soon.” Donnie looked at me and then Andre and Jake. I couldn't help myself and I started to laugh. The expressions on their faces were worth a thousand words. Andre was the first to tell them there were two pieces left in the refrigerator for them. In my own mind I wasn't sure if Jake would have said anything.

“Andre, you shouldn’t have told. We could have gone and brought out the pieces and pretended to eat them as well.”

“Nah, that wouldn't have been nice.”

“No, but the expression on their faces would have been priceless.”

“Denny, did you make the reservations?”

“Yes, I booked three rooms. The rooms have double beds.” I’ll let the boys figure out who shares which room.

Andre and I started preparing more potatoes for french fries. Placed containers with cut up fries, under water, in the refrigerator. I forgot to get paper napkins so I asked Donnie to go and pick up a few packs, hopefully white napkins. There wasn’t any more prep work to do. So we sat around and watched the activities around us, drinking coffee.

When the lights started to go out on the rides, we closed up the truck and headed to the motel. Donnie had to make two trips since the delivery van could only hold three. Habits are hard to break, we were up at six and ready to go to the truck at six-thirty.

Arriving at the truck, I started to prepare our breakfast. Donnie had the coffee going, I had the grill on and Andre was toasting and buttering bread. As soon as the coffee was ready, the boys made their coffee and waited for breakfast. It didn’t take long to have the five meals ready. As I was finishing up with my last breakfast, I heard someone talking, looking out of the truck’s window there were two men, one a policeman, chatting with the boys. I listened.

“Are you guys selling breakfasts?”

Then I heard Denny. “No, just hotdogs, hamburgers, sausages and french fries.”

“Oh we thought if you sold breakfasts we could buy one.”

Then I heard Jake, “If you could round up some ride tickets for us, we’d make a breakfast for you.”

“It’s a deal.” I had already started the eggs and bacon, Andre came and started making toast and pouring coffee.

Sitting outside enjoying our breakfast and coffee, the boys began talking about the food truck. I just sat back and listened again congratulating myself on having a fine staff. With breakfast finished, I asked Andre to start blanching the french fries. Donnie and Denny did an inventory check. They decided to go purchase more hot dog buns as well as catsup, mustard and onions. When they were gone, Andre worked in the food truck while Jake set up the outside counter with catchup, mustard, sugar and coffee cream. It didn't take us long to be ready for any customer.

I watch the gate to the fair grounds and noticed that people began to enter the fair grounds. In the background you could hear the rides beginning. I knew it wouldn't be long before the fair would be full of kids. Jake went and brought another wooden bench which he set up close to the one we used for breakfast.

Donnie and Danny returned from shopping, Jake helped them to unload the delivery van.

“Jim, we asked the man at the meat counter to give us twenty feet of his wrapping paper. We had to buy some of his meat. We thought we could use the wrapping paper to cover the tables.”

I thought that was a good idea. Jake and Denny covered the tables while Donnie made a sign to hang on the truck. It wasn’t long after the sign was hung when we started to sell coffee. Albeit, most of the coffee drinkers were the fair employees. We now had two pots going.

At eleven, I started to boil the hotdogs in the wok pan, the hamburgers and sausages would have to be fried. Andre started to heat the oils for the fries in the French fryer. He had to test them to be sure they were crisp enough, so he said. Andre stayed with me in the truck while Donnie, Denny and Jake took turns. The men from this morning did bring them some tickets, so they went to check out the rides, when they weren’t working.

The best advertisement was the guys eating at the tables, about eleven-thirty, kids started coming to buy hotdogs. Some just wanted french fries. One kid came with a corn dog and just bought the fries. While he was at the window, another kid came and bought a hot dog. When the kid with the corn dog saw the hot dog and the price, he was a little upset. “I paid a dollar more for this,” waving the corn dog in the air. “I could’ve had a hotdog and french fries.” Best advertising ever.

For the rest of the day, business was steady. Each of the guys went to the other food trucks and bought what they were selling. Then they came back with what they bought and critique the product. One was too heavy in oil, greasy, one was too small and way over price. Our food trips to Restaurant Supply paid off. They knew what the costs were within a few percent, so they understood what the markup was on the food they bought.

Supper caused an other trip to the grocery store. The boys had bought chicken legs when they got the paper. So we decided to fry the legs for our supper. Sitting at the table eating, several customers came and asked if we were selling chicken legs.

Denny, ready as always, “Yes, but we didn’t count on selling them tonight. But if you come back in thirty minutes, we’ll have some for you.”

I looked at Denny and smiled. “I guess you have a price for your chicken legs?”

“Yes, we bought these for 59 cents per pound. We could sell them for a dollar or a dollar fifty each.”

“How would you cook them? Baking would take too long.”

“Deep fry them and then we could heat them in the convection oven guaranteeing they would be crisp.” I smiled, Andre got up headed to the truck. I knew that he was going to start frying the rest of the chicken legs the boys had bought. After dinner Donnie and Denny headed back to the grocery store to buy more chicken legs.

When it came time to close the truck and head back to the motel, the boys wanted to know how well we did. I told them it met my expectations and the addition of the chicken legs was a brilliant idea.

Over the next five days the routine had become second nature. It seemed each day we added something different. On Tuesday of that week we added baked potatoes. Again someone saw us eating them for dinner and asked if we sold them. Denny again took the initiative and we were selling baked potatoes with butter at a dollar fifty and with bacon at two dollars.

There was some concern about having cash from the sales be kept in the truck. I had a lock box where we put the extra cash. On Thursday, I took the cash to a local bank and had them give me the cashier's check for the money. I did the same thing on Saturday morning before we left to go to the next fare.

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 36
  • Love 20
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

7 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. The Food Trucks first visit to a fair was a success.

Yep. It seems that the boys took over and became involved. I think Jim is having an easy time. If you ever have French fries with the skin on, you'll never go back.

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Another great, fact based and believable chapter.

Jim and his team (even though still boys they're a great team), continue to show how adept they are. Checking out the competition, setting out goals and reaching them. 

Not only will the boys get their education completed, they'll no doubt go on to success. Great job Jim, your parents can be proud of all their boys.

:hug::heart: :thankyou:

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Food items at fairs and carnivals are always over priced. I would cook the hotdogs on the same grill/griddle as the burgers and sausages. One less piece of equipment to tend. Something for the guys to consider is forming and freezing the burger patties back at the kitchen. The meat can be portioned by weight, hand formed then stacked with a piece of precut parchment paper available at the restaurant supply between each one. The supply should also have boxes for storing the stacked burgers in the freezer. One less chore to do on site blending the two meats and forming patties and those boxed frozen patties take up less space.  Each night take the appropriate number of boxes out of the truck's freezer and move them to the refrigerator to thaw for the next day. If sales are better than expected pull another box from the freezer and place it in the refrigerator to begin thawing. Conversely if you haven't cooked all you thawed the night before just take fewer from the freezer.

Preparing an inexpensive hearty early morning breakfast for the people working on the grounds is a great way to boost sales but it also creates goodwill. The travelling carnies will keep an eye on your truck providing overnight security for it and you. 

I'm glad to see them expanding outside their routine. I enjoyed this chapter.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 4
Link to comment

I'm still trying to figure out the year in which the food truck was started.  Jim is paying $3.50/hr to the guys initially.  Granted, he is also giving them a place to stay and providing their food, but I'm still amazed that he actually forms a really supportive community/family.   Love the story!!

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Interesting chapter.This is an example on how I think and I know others have the same thought If I'm at an event like that I see a food  stand that is being run by hard working teenagers I'll go to that place just for that reason the fact that they are good is a bonus.Jim gave Andre ten percent wow now almost one third of his business is owned by employees and if he does this for Jake it will be closer to half.Jim is going to have to stop that eventually right?I'm sure the business is doing better then he dreamed of so it's worth it

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Another great, fact based and believable chapter.

Jim and his team (even though still boys they're a great team), continue to show how adept they are. Checking out the competition, setting out goals and reaching them. 

Not only will the boys get their education completed, they'll no doubt go on to success. Great job Jim, your parents can be proud of all their boys.

:hug::heart: :thankyou:

Thanks, Sometime when you do the right this everything works out, sometimes

  • Like 4
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, pvtguy said:

I'm still trying to figure out the year in which the food truck was started.  Jim is paying $3.50/hr to the guys initially.  Granted, he is also giving them a place to stay and providing their food, but I'm still amazed that he actually forms a really supportive community/family.   Love the story!!

I remember   the federal minimum wage stayed at $3.50 for a long, long time.It increased when Clinton became president.Unless I'm forgetting something there has been no mention of cell phones in this story so a good guess would be this is set in the 90's maybe 80's

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Interesting chapter.This is an example on how I think and I know others have the same thought If I'm at an event like that I see a food  stand that is being run by hard working teenagers I'll go to that place just for that reason the fact that they are good is a bonus.Jim gave Andre ten percent wow now almost one third of his business is owned by employees and if he does this for Jake it will be closer to half.Jim is going to have to stop that eventually right?I'm sure the business is doing better then he dreamed of so it's worth it

I'm sure you know that if you have a stake in a business then you work extra hard, you don't say, "I'll let the boss handle that."  Jim is an encouraging boss, thanks to those qualities instilled in him by his parents.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, pvtguy said:

I'm still trying to figure out the year in which the food truck was started.  Jim is paying $3.50/hr to the guys initially.  Granted, he is also giving them a place to stay and providing their food, but I'm still amazed that he actually forms a really supportive community/family.   Love the story!!

From my heart to yours. The get an hourly wage, a bonus and now for the regular boys they get 10 percent of the profits. Jake will eventually get his. I  suspect Jim's dad is giving him advice.   

  • Like 4
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

I remember   the federal minimum wage stayed at $3.50 for a long, long time.It increased when Clinton became president.Unless I'm forgetting something there has been no mention of cell phones in this story so a good guess would be this is set in the 90's maybe 80's

Try early 90's

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

Food items at fairs and carnivals are always over priced. I would cook the hotdogs on the same grill/griddle as the burgers and sausages. One less piece of equipment to tend. Something for the guys to consider is forming and freezing the burger patties back at the kitchen. The meat can be portioned by weight, hand formed then stacked with a piece of precut parchment paper available at the restaurant supply between each one. The supply should also have boxes for storing the stacked burgers in the freezer. One less chore to do on site blending the two meats and forming patties and those boxed frozen patties take up less space.  Each night take the appropriate number of boxes out of the truck's freezer and move them to the refrigerator to thaw for the next day. If sales are better than expected pull another box from the freezer and place it in the refrigerator to begin thawing. Conversely if you haven't cooked all you thawed the night before just take fewer from the freezer.

Preparing an inexpensive hearty early morning breakfast for the people working on the grounds is a great way to boost sales but it also creates goodwill. The travelling carnies will keep an eye on your truck providing overnight security for it and you. 

I'm glad to see them expanding outside their routine. I enjoyed this chapter.

Hold on to that thought.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
6 hours ago, dughlas said:

Food items at fairs and carnivals are always over priced. I would cook the hotdogs on the same grill/griddle as the burgers and sausages. One less piece of equipment to tend. Something for the guys to consider is forming and freezing the burger patties back at the kitchen. The meat can be portioned by weight, hand formed then stacked with a piece of precut parchment paper available at the restaurant supply between each one. The supply should also have boxes for storing the stacked burgers in the freezer. One less chore to do on site blending the two meats and forming patties and those boxed frozen patties take up less space.  Each night take the appropriate number of boxes out of the truck's freezer and move them to the refrigerator to thaw for the next day. If sales are better than expected pull another box from the freezer and place it in the refrigerator to begin thawing. Conversely if you haven't cooked all you thawed the night before just take fewer from the freezer.

Preparing an inexpensive hearty early morning breakfast for the people working on the grounds is a great way to boost sales but it also creates goodwill. The travelling carnies will keep an eye on your truck providing overnight security for it and you. 

I'm glad to see them expanding outside their routine. I enjoyed this chapter.

Everething above couldn't be more accurate. Kudos.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, weinerdog said:

I remember   the federal minimum wage stayed at $3.50 for a long, long time.It increased when Clinton became president.Unless I'm forgetting something there has been no mention of cell phones in this story so a good guess would be this is set in the 90's maybe 80's

You're right, no cells. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Everything seems to be ticking along quite well.

When I used to want to go to the US, that was always one of the things I wanted to do. Go to a real Fair and eat American Fair Food. 

Not sure my heart, etc could take it but it all looks so OTT that ya just have to try it, no?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Buz said:

Everything seems to be ticking along quite well.

When I used to want to go to the US, that was always one of the things I wanted to do. Go to a real Fair and eat American Fair Food. 

Not sure my heart, etc could take it but it all looks so OTT that ya just have to try it, no?

yes. you need to try it once and you may find that some of the food is a little like the food you are eating at home, with an American twist. Many of our foods are an adaptation of food from other countries. When I traveled I always tried food that I never ate before like turtle innards which were boiled in Japan, but only once.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
16 hours ago, weinerdog said:

I remember   the federal minimum wage stayed at $3.50 for a long, long time.It increased when Clinton became president.Unless I'm forgetting something there has been no mention of cell phones in this story so a good guess would be this is set in the 90's maybe 80's

You stated in a response to one of my comments that you'd written the story seven years ago and given hints that the food truck was kind of a novelty for Jim's hometown I presumed the story was pre-2000. However, the minimum wage was over $7 then but since Jim employes such a small crew and minors minimum wage didn't apply. It also explains his pricing.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Outstanding chapter! The three weeks on the road at fairs has begun. They have set up for the first fair and have been doing research on their competition and adding additional items to appeal to the crowds. The team is well ahead of every one else both in quality of their food and in the variety of offerings. I am certain that they will be successful and will build a relationship with the fair management and the vendors working. When they offer breakfast and dinner to the vendors and staff they will be very popular and well protected overnight. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, flesco said:

Outstanding chapter! The three weeks on the road at fairs has begun. They have set up for the first fair and have been doing research on their competition and adding additional items to appeal to the crowds. The team is well ahead of every one else both in quality of their food and in the variety of offerings. I am certain that they will be successful and will build a relationship with the fair management and the vendors working. When they offer breakfast and dinner to the vendors and staff they will be very popular and well protected overnight. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

How many people would like to own a food truck and just do fairs. You could travel the continent 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..