Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 2,819 Words
  • 11,429 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

New Kid In School - 7. Chapter 7: "Giddy Getaway"

I quaked with impatience as I waited for the phone to ring. "Ring! Ring dammit!" I shouted to myself. Ryan should've been back from the DMV by that time, and if he didn't pass the test, our little pleasure getaway would be ruined! Oh why didn't the phone ring! My chest was shivering and my hands were shaky. This could be the most wonderful weekend of our lives...but it all depended on this one phone call.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the phone sprang to life! I picked it up before it finished it's first ring, and sure enough it was Ryan.

"So what is it? What's the news?" I said, my teenage voice cracking.

"What happened to 'Hello'?" He said.

"C'mon!!! Tell me!"

"Don't you want to know how my day went? Don't you want to know what the weather's like?" Ryan had an awful way of teasing me until I danced with a mixture of anxiety and anger. Today was no exception.

"TELL ME!!!"

"Well...I got there, and stood in line with a bunch of losers, like forever. Then I took the test and......hey! 'Fat Albert's' on!"

I was getting frustrated fast and my heart threatened to jump out of my chest! "Dammit Ryan!!!! Quit fucking around and tell me!!!"

"Alright already! Geez! It looks like you won't be seeing me this afternoon....because you've got to PACK! We're going on a road trip!!!!!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs and started jumping up and down like crazy! You would have thought I'd just won the lottery or something! Ryan could help but laugh at my enthusiasm! He secretly blew me a kiss over the phone so his dad wouldn't hear, and we hung up. I ran upstairs and started packing an overnight bag! I figured that I wouldn't need a whole lot of clothes! So I just packed some underwear, a toothbrush, an extra shirt, and some CDs. I was so ready to head out that I didn't even notice Tyler climbing in my window. He snuck up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist...scaring the living shit out of me!

"You're awfully jumpy today, lover!" Tyler said, kissing me on the lips lightly as I stood there with a shocked look on my face. I hadn't even thought about him since our little...ahem...'get together' two days ago.

"T..T..Tyler! Hi. What are you doing here?" I asked nervously, trying to keep my distance.

"I was thinking about you and I thought that I'd come over. Is something wrong?"

"No! No...not at all..I was just going to do some homework and..."

"Looks like you're packing. Going somewhere?"

"Yeah...well...Ryan and I had this little...trip planned...and..." I trailed off and kind of prayed that Tyler would just fade away for right now. But instead, he looked a little hurt. He just gave me a weird glance and started to climb back out of the window.

"Um...okay." He said, "...well...you'll call me when you get back...right?"

"Sure. As soon as I get back. I promise." Tyler didn't look too convinced, but he took off anyway and I was glad that I didn't have to deal with the guilt of that affair right then. But it did bring up an interesting question...'How was I gonna tell Ryan what happened that day in Tyler's bedroom? And How was I going to break away from Tyler without hurting his feelings? Thank goodness the teenage mind doesn't dwell on anything for too long! After all, I was going to have sex this weekend! REAL sex this time! I couldn't wait!

Ryan and I packed up the car on that Saturday afternoon and we listened to his dad give him a million and one driving tips and directions. You would have thought we were going to drive to Beirut or something! But Ryan had to sit and listen attentively so his dad would think he was responsible enough to handle it. And soon we were off to our weekend in paradise!

We had been driving for about an hour when I got a devilish idea. "Say, how much further do we have to go?"

"Just another half hour or so. The place I picked out is awesome. How come?" Ryan said. I reached over into his lap and started rubbing his crotch tenderly. A surprised look came over his face and he broke out in a smile. "What are you doing dude?"

"Relax, Ryan. I saw it in a movie once."

He looked back at me, his strawberry blond locks falling into his eyes. He grinned widely and I could literally see the excitement in his eyes. "Ohh...you are too cool! Go for it dude!"

I unzipped his pants and leaned over until my head was in his lap. I reached into his fly and pulled out his fleshy cock, still a bit limp, but hardening fast. I took the warm meat into my mouth and felt the softened stick slide around on my tongue like warm butter. I felt it pulse and grow to it's full size in my mouth as I massaged the head with my tonsils. I swallowed the delicious taste of his cock as the sensuous salts and fluids of his genitals mixed with my saliva. Ryan was moaning loud and his legs were squirming even more than usual. I felt the car swerve violently to the side and raised my head immediately!

"Are you alright dude?" I asked.

"Yeah...just a little hard to concentrate is all. Keep going." Ryan was trying desperately to keep his eyes on the road, but I was giving him the blow job of his life! I even used some of the techniques that Tyler used on me just days before. Ryan was twitching now and his hips were grinding themselves into the car seat! He was making those adorable little whimpering sounds again and it made my hard on jump with anticipation! If this was the road trip, I couldn't wait until we reached the hotel! Ryan swerved again, much harder this time, and the horns of angry drivers could be heard. Okay, this was hot and all...but it wasn't worth getting into an accident over. Ryan hated to have me pull off when he was so close, but he agreed that there would be plenty of time for that later.

We arrived at the hotel in record time! Ryan, being the expert bullshitter that he was, told the clerk that his dad was driving us to this hotel but the car broke down and he went to find a mechanic while we got the room. Ryan was wonderfully devious when it came to little white lies. We got to the room and set our bags on the beds (Twin beds...so we didn't rouse any suspicion!). Everything was set! The door was locked, the battlefield was set...and for this one long night, this room was OUR world! Total privacy at last!

It was enough to make me nervous, thinking that that night was no holds barred! But as soon as Ryan sat on the bed and spread his legs, the fear left me and was replaced by a love that could feed the whole planet if needed! I walked over and laid down on top of him, kissing him deeply, madly, he never tasted so good!

"Don't worry, it's just you and me baby. No one's gonna find us, or walk in on us, or make us wait until no one is looking. Tonight...we can take as much time as we want!" Ryan chanted breathlessly between kisses. I slowed down a bit. We were so used to quickies and afternoon rushes that we never really had the chance to just relax and play with each other a little. We were always trying to keep an eye out for one of our parents or listening for a key in the lock. But this time it was just the two of us, and it was beautiful.

Ryan sat up and took off his shirt, mine followed shortly after. His nipples were dime sized and a deep shade of pink. They were erect and the left one was pulsing with Ryan's racing heartbeat. He stood up to take his pants and underwear off. As he lifted his leg to take each pant leg off, I took the opportunity to notice his ass. I had never really taken the time to just stare at it before. It was soooo hot! It had the cutest little shape to it with a luscious cup at the bottom. He had the ass of a 9 year old boy! I could see traces of his spine leading down his slender back and down to those smooth juicy cheeks of his, which were just a slight shade lighter than the rest of his gorgeous teenage body. I saw a hint of his pink rosebud and couldn't wait to take my finger and run circles around it! Or maybe he'd wrap the tight ring around my cock and make it squeeze me like a boa constrictor! I couldn't wait any longer and reached out to touch the soft silky skin of my young lover. He smiled as my hands kneaded the soft supple buns with a firm grip. He laid back down and we kissed a lot slower, more erotically, while slowly jerking each other off. As our tongues twisted and wrapped around one another, Ryan began to moan delicately into my mouth. I pulled him closer to me and we kissed harder. This went on for an hour and a half! Every time one of us got close to cumming, we would stop and hold it back! We were in no hurry! We had all the time in the world.

Holding back for this long made us even hornier, and it grew stronger and stronger with every 'false alarm'! Ryan was grinding into me now and I was kissing him with everything I had to give. I felt emotionally drained! We had never gone this long before, we had never had the opportunity to just explore each other with this level of passion and care! I wanted to taste every inch of him, and when he gave me his patented heartwarming look...I became his slave! His hazel eyes shined like morning dew on a blade of grass, and his smile tasted like mist after a summer rain as I licked his tender lips. Ryan moved down a little and started using his tongue to run circles around my nipple. I brought his chest to my mouth too, and soon we were doing a 69 sucking each others chests! It was incredible! He used his teeth to gently tease and nibble at my tit and a warm sensation ran over my chest. I returned the favor and reached up to once again grab a hold of the spongy cheeks of his ass! When he moved down further, I knew he was ready. I sucked his hard penis into my mouth and he began gently humping my face. He licked at my balls for a while before taking me into his hungry mouth! I could feel thrusts of hot air escaping his nostrils as his breath breezed over my wet ball sack. He reached under my thighs and pulled my hips off of the bed as he tried to get more of me into his mouth! I started sucking really hard and he tried to outdo me every step of the way! We felt the force of twenty false alarm orgasms sweeping through us like a fireball! We began to tense up and scream long before the cum came to the surface. We shuddered uncontrollably as the climax of the century rushed out of us and into our partner's waiting mouth! We swallowed and sucked each other's juices until there was nothing left...then we kissed until we were hard enough to do it again!

We spent the entire night completely naked. We snuggled under the comforter and watched television and then we necked for another good hour! It was great! We were sticky from head to toe by now with our cum and figured that we should take a shower.

"Don't hog all the hot water man! I gotta shower too." I yelled into the bathroom.

Just then, Ryan came walking around the corner with that delicious erection of his guiding him back to the bed. I took it into my mouth for one quick suck, down to the base and back. God...he tasted soooo good!!! "Care to join me lover boy?" He said, a kinky twinkle in his eye!

I jumped up and ran into the bathroom top speed! We stood in the shower together, kissing, rubbing each other all over, feeling the hot water glide soothingly down our smooth backs and legs...it was undescribable! We lathered each other up passionately, and when he was ready, I began rubbing my soapy hand up and down his crack. This is what I had been waiting for! Ryan grabbed a hold of the wall and bent over slightly, exposing his ass to me. I overlapped my arms around his waist and inserted my wet cock into his lubricated hole. He grunted a little, but it slid in without much trouble. I placed a loving kiss on the back of his neck as the steam rose up around us. Everything was so hot, so wet, so slippery...oohhhhh....I couldn't hold out for long! Ryan's tight asshole gripped and milked my aching cock with a sexual rhythm that almost made me lose consciousness! He began masturbating furiously as I sped up the pace and prepared to squirt for the tenth time in one night! Ryan's ass cheeks were glistening with droplets of bath water as our motions made a loud slapping noise in the shower! But we didn't care! There was no one to hear us! I came again and Ryan squirted all over the shower curtain! We just stood there for a few minutes, reveling in our lustful passions. Then we went back to bed!

It may be hard to believe, but we just couldn't get enough sex that night! He was so fucking cute that a smile and a wink would get me all hot and bothered again! Ryan pretended to be cool about it as usual, he never wanted me to know that he was just as addicted to sexual pleasure as I was, but I knew he was! That night, I watched Ryan's angelic face as he slept. I had never slept next to him before, and it brought a new level of emotion into my vision of him. It was more complete now. I wanted to stay here forever with my boyfriend, and it made me wonder about...about....marriage???

What if? What if Ryan and I just took off and bought a cabin in the woods somewhere and lived as husband and husband, where no one would ever find us? There would be nothing more beautiful, but it was pretty much an impossibility...for now anyway. My mom once told me that she watches me sleep, which I thought was pretty creepy until now. I spent a half hour listening to Ryan breathe, watching the tender rise and fall of his soft stomach, and looking at his creamy skin as it glowed in the moonlight. Ryan was a sight to behold, and he was all mine. It was then that Tyler ran through my mind again. Why did I have to bring that up again! What would I tell Ryan? How could I possibly explain? Maybe he'd understand...probably not.

I tried to put it out of my mind, and when Ryan turned over on his back peacefully in his sleep, I couldn't help but lean over and kiss him.

He woke up and smiled, "What are you doing? Still got some horn dog in ya?"

"I was watching you sleep. You're beautiful."

"Watching me sleep? Geez Randy, you're starting to sound like my mom." He said sleepily and he snuggled closer to me. The room was cold, but we huddled together under the comforter with only our body heat to keep us warm. Just when we thought our love had gone as far as it possibly could, it ventured into new territory. I fell asleep with Ryan petting my hair affectionately. I'll worry about Tyler later, if at all. Maybe things will just work out for the best. But I had better things to focus on, like a new life with my husband! It was the greatest night of my life, and no one could ever take that memory from me. We go home tomorrow, but we'll have to do this again sometime.

All Stories and Original Content Copyright © 1998-2008 by Comicality
  • Like 12
  • Love 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Things like that don't go away, they ferment and then foment. This is going to be crushing for Ryan AND Tyler. All three in fact. And huess who will end up being alone. :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Randy, what are you doing?
You should have had at least the guts to confess to Ryan your love play with Tyler.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..