Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 4,080 Words
  • 8,605 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

New Kid In School - 14. Chapter 14: "I've Found My Smile Again"

I left school that day without waiting for Ryan to join me like he usually did. My mind was just so confused, so twisted. Should I be angry at Tyler for doing it? Angry at Ryan for going along with it? Angry at myself for cheating in the first place and causing this problem? Should I be jealous, or depressed, or hurt...I just didn't know what to feel. Here I was again, being helpless against my emotions. All I could think about was Tyler rubbing Ryan's leg, stroking the soft, silky flesh with his fingertips, and seeing the look on Ryan's face. He looked like he was enjoying himself immensely, despite trying to cover it up. In my mind, it would only be a matter of time before he gave in. I tried to put all of my faith in Ryan, and in the power of true love. But I used to think that I was strong too, and look at how fast I gave in. Tyler was beyond persistent in getting what he wants, and he had physical beauty that couldn't be described, how can I expect Ryan to hold out and stay faithful when I couldn't do the same? That seemed like the longest walk I'd ever taken to get home, and somehow, even with my thoughts wandering and examining this problem from all angles, it still didn't give me any answers. What's a guy to do?

I got home and immediately headed towards the fridge to grab a handful of popcicles and some butter pecan ice cream. When all else fails, eat yourself silly! I sat down on my bed and munched away while turning on some soft music to ease my mind. I just laid back and thought about how simple, how easy life was before love ever reared its ugly head. I also thought about how empty it was before it freed me. Sure, it didn't seem that way at the time, but once you've fallen for somebody, you can't just go back to living without love. Ryan had taken me to paradise, and there was no way that I could ever settle for anything less ever again.

The doorbell rang, and I heard Ryan's patented knock at the door. There aren't many people who try to 'knock' the Tootsie Roll song on your front door! I was still feeling a bit uneasy, but seeing his smiling face at the door brightened me up, no matter how hard I tried to stay gloomy and down. He had a way of doing that sometimes. "What's up? You can't wait for me like you used to?" He said with a smile. He came in and dropped his bag on my bedroom floor, plopping down in a chair.

"Sorry dude. I had things on my mind."

"I've got things on my mind too." He said with a sexy grin, "But I don't have the time today. I've got a tutoring session today in a few minutes. I just came in to say hello...and take a look at you. You sure are easy on the eyes."

I was still terrified of losing him, but GOD did he know how to make me feel good! I felt like such a special person when he looked at me. He made me feel so loved, like I was the only other person in the world, and I only hoped that I gave him half of that love in return. I smiled, and walked over to fix that damn cd player! It was skipping again! I should just break down and get the damn thing fixed! I bent over to check the knobs and buttons on it to try to get it working again! But before I could finish, Ryan walked up behind me and tenderly snaked his arms around me from behind. He didn't say anything for a few seconds, he just held me close, his warmth surrounding me and his hands rubbing me on my soft stomach in small circles. He rested his chin on my shoulder and groaned sexily into my ear, "One of these days, Randy, it's just going to be you and me babe. And we'll be able to taste each other all...day...long." I sighed and melted in his arms, he felt so good. I almost came from his words alone as he held me, protecting me from the world and its judging eyes. I moaned and he kissed me lightly on the side of my neck, sending shivers all through my slender teen body. I leaned my head back on his shoulder and placed my hands over his, feeling his growing erection pressing into my tight bottom. I reached up and mussed his hair delicately as he continued to suck on my neck, gently at first, and then harder and harder. Our breathing increased and our hearts were beating faster than ever. We never said a word, we just wrapped ourselves around each other and gyrated erotically in the middle of the room. I could feel him shaking from behind me, his delicious breath breezing over my soft skin as his tongue and lips ran sensuous circles around the flesh of my neck. I pushed back on him, sending my ripened globes against his groin, and I felt him tremble with teen lust. His sensitive cock spasmed and he didn't know whether to pull back or push himself in harder! He began making that high pitched whimper that I loved to hear so much and his gentle suction increased! We continued to kiss and caress for a long time, but all too soon, he patted me on the butt and stepped away from me, causing me to whine passionately out of disappointment. I pleaded with him to stay for just five more minutes, but he was already late.

"Sorry, man...I've gotta run. But I'll come back to finish what I started...promise." He said. He started to reach in his pants to adjust his erection, but I replaced his hands with mine.

"Here...let me." I said, and I reached into his pants, feeling the incredible heat and moisture in the front of his underwear. I grabbed a hold of his steamy cock lightly and he nearly fell to his knees! I looked into his eyes seductively as I held onto his hard meat and curved it up and to the left. His hazel eyes stared intensely into mine while I held onto his member, squeezing and rubbing it. Then he reached out to kiss me deeply before thanking me for 'the help' and walked out with a look of pure love on his face. Momentarily, all of my problems dissolved and all I could think about was the love of my life, and when I'd get to be with him again. Those thoughts followed me through the rest of the night, until I was able to go to sleep.

The next morning I didn't go through my old routine. I remember looking at myself in this mirror a million times before I ever met Ryan. I remember thinking how plain and uninteresting I thought I was. But looking at it now, I saw something different. I had the same brown hair, same blue eyes, same wiry frame and creamy white skin. But there was something more mature about me now. There was some unexplainable difference in my appearance that made my whole body seem happy and free. Oh wait, I know what it was...this time, I was smiling. Smiling for no reason whatsoever! I didn't even know I was doing it at the time, but after noticing it for the first time, I realized how much I smiled every day since I had found my soul mate. It stayed on my face and in my heart all day long, and it became the single most wonderful feeling I had ever known. That day I didn't even feel the need to stare at myself, no need for the daily self criticism. So instead of looking in the mirror at all, I just went to school, setting that smile free! I didn't hold it back at all! I must have looked goofy as hell, but it felt so good to let my soul express its joy for a while that I just didn't care. I couldn't have been happier. I left without eating breakfast and walked out without saying much to my mom. I doubt she even really saw me leave the house. Then I hopped on my bike and took off.

As I walked through the halls to my first period class, I noticed everybody staring at me. Especially the girls, most of them giggling and smiling my way. A few of them were even talking to me and saying hello that morning. Now, I knew that some of them thought I was cute, but the girls never really reacted to me like this before. I even passed some of Ryan's old asshole jock friends in the hall, and instead of calling me 'worm' and shoving me out of the way, they actually high fived me and said, "Way to go, killer!" Okay, this was a bit on the strange side! Could my smile be THAT noticeable?

I got to my first period History class and took my rightful place next to Ryan. But as I walked in, I noticed that all eyes were on me, and the teacher seemed to blush a little as he told me to take my seat. Okay...something very odd was definitely happening here! It was like the whole school had been invaded by body snatchers all of the sudden. When I sat down, I saw a shocked look on Ryan's face and his mouth hung open in surprise, despite a slight smile curling his lips in the corners. WHAT?!?! Did I forget to wear pants or something?!?!

"What is it? What is everyone staring at?" I whispered to Ryan.

"Dude...you mean you don't know?"

"Know what?!?!"

Ryan snickered under his breath and told me to meet him in the bathroom in five minutes. He got up and asked to get a drink of water, and I followed shortly after by getting a pass to the bathroom. I walked in and Ryan was leaning against the sink with his hand over his mouth giggling. I asked him what this was all about.

"Didn't you look in the mirror this morning?"

"No. Why?"

Ryan pulled me over to the bathroom mirror, and suddenly my mouth dropped open and a wave of fear rushed over me! There it was, in plain sight for everybody to see! A deep shade of purple with a red ring around it. Ryan had given me a HICKEY!!! A fucking hickey! "Omigod! Omigod, omigod, omigod! What the...omigod! How...?"

Ryan burst out into laughter so hard that he was on the verge of tears. "Don't laugh at me, dude! What am I gonna do?!?!" I said, panicking! I took a few paper towels and ran them under the water, trying to scrub the mark off of my neck! But it wouldn't go away! Out, out damn spot!!!

"Dude...it's not coming out...ha ha ha...you're just going to have to live with it for a while! You've got it! You've got the mark of the beast! Ha ha ha!" Ryan was gettin a real kick out of this! But I was in a lot of trouble here!

"Shut up man! How am I supposed to explain this if somebody asks where I got it?!?! The girls are probably already whispering to each other to find out who the culprit is! And what about my MOM?!?! Oh geeze, my mom! She's going to flip out!" I was trying to get Ryan to be serious, but the more he tried to hold back the giggles, the harder he laughed. He laughed so much that I just started laughing with him. "Hehehe...RYAN...c'mon! Ha ha...I'm SERIOUS! Help me out here! He he he ha ha!" I couldn't help it, Ryan's happiness was just so contagious! Finally, we both fell over and started rolling on the floor. We finally got up and Ryan walked over and kissed me on the lips.

"Alright man, I'll see what I can do. I have no idea what that is, but I'll try to do something" Then he kissed me again and said, "Man, I'm so crazy over you!"

The words lifted my heart and made me feel beautiful...even with this giant 'bruise' on my neck! "I love you too."

"You better, you're wearing my mark! You know, I OWN you now!" He said, and started laughing again before walking out of the bathroom. I smiled to myself, and walked out behind him.

Lunchtime came, and Tyler came to sit with us as usual, but as soon as he saw my little decoration, I could see a definite change in his face. It went from surprise, to hurt, then back to normal. He faked a smile and talked with us for a while, but he never stopped staring at it. Then, just when I thought Tyler might forget about it, Ryan pointed it out. "So Tyler, do you like my little temporary tattoo?" He smiled.

"What? Oh...yeah...hadn't really noticed. It's cool Randy. The two of you must have enjoyed making that little mark." Tyler looked directly at me when he said it, and then turned his attention to Ryan. He only stayed for another five to ten minutes before Sam and Matt dragged him away like they always do, but during that time Tyler talked to Ryan in a way that made my skin crawl all over again. His flirting was very subtle. Hell, I wouldn't have caught it if I wasn't looking for it. But it was definitely there, and Tyler came really close to getting a slug in the eye from my end of the table! But I kept my cool until he was gone, and then everything went back to normal. As normal as normal goes for me anyway.

After school, I expected Ryan to come over and say hello like he usually did, I was planning to cut the foreplay and ravage him this time! I was super horny that day! But I didn't hear from him at all. Naturally, after a few hours of waiting I walked over to his house to see what the deal was.

When I got there, I noticed somebody sitting on his front steps. He was a cute kid, gorgeous even! He had these beautiful eyes and long blond hair that hung down past his ears and almost to his shoulders. From a distance, it almost looked like Taylor Hanson was sitting on Ryan's front steps! I walked over and he looked up and gave me a good natured hello.

"Hi. Um...is Ryan home?" I said.

"Nope, not yet. He was supposed to be tutoring me today, but he never showed up. You're Randy, right?"

"Yeah. Do I know you?"

"The name's Wil. I'm in your gym class, but we've never really talked before."

"Oh yeah, I think I remember you now. Cool. Well, if you see Ryan, let him know I'm looking for him." I said, but before I walked away, Wil shouted out.

"It might be a while. The last time he didn't show up for our appointment, he was at the arcade until 8 o'clock."

The words rang in my ears and I turned around to see if I had heard him right, "Did you say..arcade?"

"Yeah, he's been over there a lot lately. Him and Sam and Matt...and Tyler. You know, that guy who had to massage that cramp out of his leg the other day..."

"..Yeah, I know the one! Thanks Wil." I said angrily, and stormed off to my house. Why would he lie to me? Why would Ryan say he was tutoring, and skip out to the arcade with the blond trio? Dammit! How could I have been so stupid?!?! I went to the kitchen to pig out when my mom came in through the back door. I wasn't really thinking and just said hello like I always do. She returned the greeting and I sat down at the table with the usual frozen treats. That's when she gave me a strange look.

"Randy? What's that?" She said.

"What's what?"

"That. That mark on your neck...what is that?"

Suddenly I remembered the hickey and I froze! My eyes widened and after an uncomfortable silence, I started babbling incoherently. I tried to come up with some logical explanation, but the words just jumbled up and tripped over each other until nothing I said made sense. But before I knew what was going on, I looked up at her and she had this weird grin on her face and was getting all misty eyed! Then she comes over and gives me a big hug, placing a motherly kiss on the top of my head! Could this day be any more backwards?

Then she said, "Oh wow...my little boy's got himself a girlfriend! Ohhhh...and just a few weeks before your sweet 16th birthday."

Great, just what I needed, an ex boyfriend who still loves me, a current boyfriend who lies to me, an entire school gawking at me all day long, and now to top it all off...a very uncomfortable moment with dear old mom! She sat down and started asking me questions! Like her name, where she lived, what she looked like, where I met her...I was really in deep here! I was able to get off by pleading with her and telling her that I was too embarrassed to talk about it right then. But I knew that excuse wouldn't work for long. She was practically getting ready to call up every relative in the family photo album and tell them that I had finally become a 'man'! If I had blushed any more, I wouldn't have a drop of blood left anywhere else to keep me alive! I had to get out of the house, so I climbed out of my bedroom window and got on my bike to ride around until my mom stopped being so strange.

I rode down by the old alley park and saw Ryan walking side by side with Tyler, and they looked like they were having somewhat of a private conversation. I watched as Tyler playfully jabbed at him and made Ryan laugh, his cute voice almost cracking with every chuckle. I also noticed an awful lot of body contact between the two! Nothing really sexual, but more than normal for two boys who were supposedly 'just friends'. What made it worse, was that the whole time Ryan was blushing! I knew that Tyler had to be using his charms on him again, and a burning sensation welled up inside of me. Eventually, me and this kid are going to face off! I swear it!

They went their separate ways, and I rode down a bit to cut Ryan off. As soon as I met up with him, he yelled out, "Hey there hickey boy!"

"Where have you been? Your little friend Wil seemed to miss you this afternoon."

"I went out for a while. That's all."

"By yourself?" I asked.

"Well...I don't see anybody else around here, do you? what's with the questions anyway, huh?"

"So you're saying that you were by yourself all afternoon?"

"Yes. All afternoon! Now let's stop with the interrogation and get home. Say, what did your mom say about the hickey" He was changing the subject, but I figured that there was really no reason for me to make any jumpy accusations..yet. But I was definitely going to be watching this little development more closely!

"She thinks I'm all lovey dovey over some girl. She's ready to call the caterers and order the wedding cake!" Ryan snickered and threw an arm over my shoulders as we walked the rest of the way home.

He pulled me into his house and we just sat back to watch TV in the living room. We knew his dad would be home soon, so there wasn't really any time for anything 'freaky', but little moments like this were more than enough. Even though, in the end, it only made us even hornier for each other. We sat on the couch next to each other, with my head on his shoulder, and Ryan running his finger lightly over the 'scarred' area on my neck. His gentle rubbing against my skin was so soft that it tickled, and the sensation turned me on immediately. I had a petrified erection tenting my pants out noticeably, and Ryan touched it tenderly with his free hand. He turned to kiss me and I threw my leg up and into his lap. His tongue entered my mouth and he reached underneath my propped up leg to rub my package. I moved up, almost sitting in his lap, and his masterful hands rubbed me harder and harder through my pants! He kissed and licked at my hickey lovingly, his wet tongue driving me wild with passion! He moaned out loud and sent the vibrations down through my collar bone and into my heart. I was sooo hard, and every time his hand squeezed my cock through the tightened fabric, I jumped and twitched with ecstasy! I pulled his other hand to my mouth and sucked and nibbled at his fingertips while his hardening organ pushed up into my ass rhythmically from underneath me! I felt him slip between my bubbled cheeks and I clenched them tight, caressing his cock from both sides! He moaned loudly in appreciation and began pushing himself up harder and harder, his hands pulling me down hard with every thrust of his slim hips! We were sliding down further on the couch and our backs were almost all the way on the cushion, with me on my back on top of Ryan. We had our eyes closed, our breathing was echoing off the walls, and my blood was racing through me at the speed of light! We were coming close without even taking our clothes off! I started to pull my shirt over my head, but that's when we heard the back door open and Ryan's dad came home! DAMN! We sighed out loud and actually kept going for a few seconds, wondering if this little session was worth getting caught over. But we came to our senses when he called out for Ryan and we went back to sitting upright! He came into the living room and we sat there, folding our arms over our laps to hide our arousal.

"Say Ryan, I've got a list of stuff I need you to pick up from the store. I didn't even think about it until after I had already gotten to the driveway." He looked over and said, "Hey Randy."

"Hi." I said shyly. Ryan's dad was getting better at the whole dating thing, but I couldn't help but get that 'raped the farmer's daughter' feeing whenever he saw us together.

Ryan put his jacket on and got ready to go. But before I left, his dad called to me and said, "Hey Randy, why don't you go upstairs to Ryan's room and grab one of his turtlenecks."

"How come?"

His dad smiled at me and said, "To hide that abomination on your neck! My goodness it looks like a third eye!" Ryan busted up laughing again, and I giggled nervously...blushing a bright red.

Ryan drove me down the street to get home, and kissed me sweetly on the lips before driving off. I was so in love with my guy! But as I watched his car go down the street, I saw Tyler, Matt, and Sam sitting on the roof of their garage. And when Ryan drove by, he honked the horn twice and they all waved. It could have just been a friendly gesture, but there was just something unnatural about the way the four of them were acting around each other. It was like they had a secret and I wasn't let in on it. Very strange indeed. I'm not going to make a big mistake and jump to any conclusions...but they sure are making it hard to keep from doing so!

All Stories and Original Content Copyright © 1998-2008 by Comicality
  • Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Fingers Crossed 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck, must be a musk ox!

I fear trouble in River City!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Well, you have done it again comsie.. you got me hooked on yet another story! You're killing me man!! 😂

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..