Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 2,919 Words
  • 5,550 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Secret Life of Billy Chase - 45. Chapter 45

Monday

- That feeling of an impending bout of hysteria still hasn't left me. I want it gone. I want to find whatever 'switch' I have inside me that's making me shake so badly inside...and turn it off. But I can't stop thinking about it long enough to make that fear go away. What am I going to do about my parents? What if they get divorced? What happens then? Am I going to have to choose which parent I live with? Do I HAVE to? Omigod, who do I choose?!?! I'm going to be losing one of my parents forever. I mean..like...FOREVER! I don't wanna leave my mom behind. I don't wanna see my dad on birthdays and holidays. I want things to be OK again! What the fuck is WRONG with them??? WHY CAN'T THEY FIX IT??? It's not fair! I'm so lost. And my only protection is trying to forget about it as often as possible. So I suppose it's only hurting me to write on this any further. I just hope that one day I'll be able to look back at his page and laugh about how worried I was. That I'll be able to turn forward three or four pages from this one, and read about how it all worked out for the better and we lived as a whole family for the rest of our days. Just like it's supposed to be.

I tried to talk to Joanna today, basically attempting to smooth out whatever rough times she seems to be going through right now. Things between us are starting to 'feel' different. She doesn't call me anymore, or ask me to call her. When I say 'I love you', she doesn't say it back like she used to. It's like what happened to me and Sam for that brief period. We're not connecting anymore. I was hoping to get a chance to talk to her more and maybe bring it up, but she seemed to be really guilty or hurt about something. Like she felt bad talking to me. Everything was a one or two word answer and for the first time, she felt more awkward than I did while we were talking to each other. I'm not really an expert on talking about this stuff, so I just kinda put my hand on her shoulder and hoped that she got the message that I cared. She didn't pull away or anything, but from the look on her face through most of lunch, you would have thought that she had just ran over my favorite pet with the car.

Then, a full biology class later, a terrifying question hit me. Like a lightning bolt from the sky. Is Joanna gonna break up with me? Are we gonna end up like my parents are right now? I mean....I know it sounds strange and all...but....she IS being really 'different' around me these days. Is that how it starts? Are we having 'problems' too? NO! I can't let this happen! I LOVE her! Why would she want to break up with me? Something's gotta be done about this. I've gotta get her to love me again. I've gotta make her think I'm HOT again. She loved me before, right? She can still date me now! She can cuddle up next to me all the time in the hallway, and kiss me in public, and ALL of that stuff. I'll be better. I'll go to the mall EVERY Saturday if I have to. I'll call every three days. I'll give her all the sex she wants...not that she's really asked me for any. But whatever, I'll do it. I've gotta make her want me like she used to. I SWEAR, I'll try harder.

Oh...and speaking of trying harder, I chatted for a little bit with Bobby Jinette tonight. Things are worse than I thought. You know what he asked me tonight? He attempted to 'subtly' slide this into the conversation....but it was SO obvious! Grrr! He's all like..."So, does Brandon have a girlfriend?" Straight guys don't usually ask other guys if they have girlfriends, do they? I don't know. But it seemed like a 'gay boy on the prowl' question to ME. So I tell him no, and then he comes back with, "But he talks about girls a lot, doesn't he?" And I should have lied or made up something that would slow Bobby down a bit before he goes putting the moves on him. But all I could come up with was...

"My mom's calling me for dinner. I've gotta run." And I signed off before he had a chance to say anything else. It was a lame excuse, I know. It was like 10 o'clock at night! I'm sure he knows that I wasn't just sitting down to dinner. But I panicked. I didn't know what else to say. He'd better not say anything to Brandon. He just better not. I already asked Brandon this afternoon if he wanted to do something afterschool on Friday. And he said he'd have to check to see what was going on first with his parents. I guess they had plans for him or something. But he smiled when I asked, and I'll bet you he'll say yes. I KNOW he will! Because he likes ME! Right? I mean...like a friend. Arrrrgh! Why is Bobby DOING this??? I don't WANT him to like Brandon! Why can't he just drool over Jamie Cross like every other closeted gay boy in school? Why does he have to like MY Brandon? Jerk!

Anyway, I'm going to go now. The trembles in my stomach haven't stopped yet, but I'm hoping that they'll go away soon. Knowing what I know, it's weird to see my parents still co-existing in the same house. It's so backwards. But it's also comforting, because it gives my mind the option of pretending that this was all a dream. And that I could wake up any morning and find things back to normal. I'd like that. I NEED that.

One can hope, right? Geez...it's a lot more quiet than it used to be in the house.

G'night

Billy

Tuesday

NOOO!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! Ok...I'm MAJORLY worried right now!!! My mom had the day off from work. So, while cleaning up the house, she came into my room and made up my bed while I was gone! She even cleaned some stuff off of the top of my desk! Why am I freaking out right now? Because, when I came home from school...I found my book sitting on top of the bed! THIS book!!! This book, with ALL of my worst fucking secrets!!! Oh God...why did I write this stuff down??? I can't believe she TOUCHED this book! I can't believe I was stupid enough to leave it someplace where she COULD touch it! Why does she go through my stuff? It's MINE! FUCK!!!

Well, the BIG question is...did she read it? Does she know about me being gay? Does she know about Jamie and Brandon and....oh God...AJ! SHIT! What if she read about me and AJ? I'd be SO embarrassed! Dammit! How could she touch my stuff? I wanted to run out and yell and scream and accuse her of reading my private thoughts and invading my privacy. But...what if she didn't read it? What if I made a big deal about this book and not having her touch it? Then she'd want to read it for sure. So I'm kinda stuck in the dark about this situation. Right now, I'm just going to have to watch her for signs. See if maybe she treats me any different, or wants to have one of her little 'talks' or something. If she read what I wrote in this book, she won't be able to hide it. So I'll just watch her to see what she does before I mention it. Until then, I'm locking this book away someplace where she can't get her meddlesome hands on it!

Anyway...ASSUMING that I can write my true feelings in here WITHOUT somebody fucking reading it without my permission...I'll continue!!!

Anyway, more on the Brandon issue...Bobby asked him out to a movie this Friday. AFTER I had already asked if he wanted to do something together first. Brandon told me about it in the library today. I figured that it might turn him off if I told him what Bobby said to me. So I said, "You know, he asked me if you had a girlfriend. Or if you talked about girls at all. Hehehe....weird, right?"

I half expected him to react like most straight boys would react, and just call him a 'homo' and laugh. But....he didn't. He kinda giggled a little bit, and then he says, "Really? Did he? Wow..." What the hell does THAT mean? 'Wow'? Did he say 'wow'? THAT'S not the answer I was looking for! Then he's all like, "Bobby's cool. I think he wants to hang out more and stuff. He keeps asking, so I guess I should go." FUCK!!! But...thank the angels above...Brandon looks at me, and he says, "You wanna go with us?"

I swear, if I wasn't sitting down in the library, I would have seriously turned a serious of backflips that would have carried me right out of the room! Hell YEAH, I wanna go!!! I'll tag along, be a friend...and totally intrude on Bobby's little 'date' that he had planned with my....Brandon. Hahaha! Whoah! I almost wrote 'boyfriend' just then. BAD Billy! Hehehe! Honestly though, I didn't mean for it to happen. It just seemed like the next logical word to write on the page. Weird.

And speaking of boyfriends...I DID get in touch with AJ tonight. Even if it was only for a couple of minutes. And he didn't seem to be mad at me anymore. So I guess I didn't COMPLETELY ruin things this past weekend by being a dork. He even called me 'tastey boy' again. God...I LOVE it when he says that! So maybe..things will work out afterall. But like I said, it was only for a couple of minutes, and then he had to go. I wanted to go over to his house this weekend, maybe after hanging out with Joanna and the gang. I said, "Can we get together on Saturday, baby?" Being all sweet and stuff, and it made him giggle a bit. Which was cute. But he couldn't do it. He's meeting up with a friend of his on Saturday, so he'll be busy. But he said that we might be able to do it on Tuesday instead. Which would be AWESOME! Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, SEX!!!!! I LOVE it!!!

Anyway, that's it for today. I've kinda decided not to dwell on my parents situation any longer. I'm not going to even acknowledge it. Because if I don't think about it, then it's just not happening. Besides, things were fine today. And they didn't even fight. Not once. So maybe things will get better. Who knows? Either way, I'm just going to let this blow over and hope that they come to their senses. Easy.

Gotta run, but I'll write more later. Bye bye!

-Billy

Wednesday

- I'm still watching my mom to see if maybe she was giving me any hints as to what she might have, or might NOT have, read in my top secret notebook here. So far, so good. Although, at one point today, there was a bannana missing from the kitchen table, and she asked me if I took it. Which I DIDN'T! I think Dad took it with him to work or something. But why did she think *I* had taken it? Is she insinuating that I stole the bannana because I'm GAY??? Does she think I'm secretly shoving bannanas up my ass while she's not looking??? I don't know..but I'm watching her to see if she makes any follow up comments like that one. I've gotta be careful. She'll slide a few hints passed me if I'm not on my toes.

I've been hiding this book a lot more carefully nowadays. Deep in the back of the closet, in an old shoebox full of papers and old drawnigs. It's a hassle to go in and take it out every night and then shove it back in there again before bed. But it's worth the effort if it keeps this part of my life secret from my parents. I'd literally DIE if they saw this book! I couldn't take it. No way.

DUDE! You know what happened about an hour ago? I was online, and Lee sent me a joke or two through email. FUNNY ones too! So, I knew he was online and we decided to chat for a little while. Anyway, remember when I told you that the way he writes is so cute? Well, he was turning on the charm extra hard tonight, and I was seriously wiggling in my chair a little bit. Hehehe, he's SO adorably goofy. Well, at one point he said that a mosquito had landed on his chest and he had to kill it...and I was like, "What?" And he said he didn't have a shirt on. Now....with the 'breeder' side of the species, a very anxious and horny gay boy like myself has to be extremely careful when asking for pics of such a glorious moment. So, I very politely, very cautiously, asked what he was doing with his shirt off, and to send me a pic of him making a muscle or something. "Show me those guns!" I said. But really, I was kinda nervous because I was afraid he was gonna start calling me names or something. But he didn't. He had a webcam and stuff, and actually agreed to take some pics for me! I was SOOOO excited to see what he looked like with his shirt off! I was panting and stuff! And then he sent me five pics! OMIGOD...he's so CUTE!!! I can't stand it! His chest is really smooth and hairless and flat. And he's got a cute belly button too. OH, and in the third pic, he stood up, and he was only in his BOXERS! I'm saving these for when I jack off later, by the way! Hehehe! Then you know what he DID???? In the very last pic he sent, he MOONED me!!! His tight, round, smooth, bubbled, pale, absolutely DELICIOUS....ASS!!! And I had a PIC of it!!! I started to touch myself right then and there. I couldn't wait another minute. But he told me to erase it. He made me PROMISE to erase it. And I did promise him I would....but....um....I didn't. And I feel kinda bad, but...it's Lee's ass! Come on! I've GOTTA save it! I'll never get another pic like this! Honestly! And it's one of the cutest asses I've ever seen too. Even cuter than AJ's! So...yeah, I'm holding onto it. But I feel REALLY guilty about it...sometimes.

I saw Bobby today, and I came right out and told him that I might go with them to the movies on Friday. He sorta paused for a second or two, but he didn't seem to mind. At least, not on the surface where I could see it. Faker. I KNOW he minds! I KNOW it! He wanted all of Brandon's attention to himself so he could kiss up to him and smile at him and get him to let down his guard so he can fondle his goodies. Bobby's probably thinking about sucking his big luscious meat right now. That long, thick, warm, fleshy tube of beauty....sliding in and out of his lips...holding on to his squeezable butt cheeks for balance...feeling Brandon's delicate, almost dainty, fingers in his hair. Yeah...he's thinking about it. Well, too fucking bad. No matter how much he tries to hide it, I know he's disappointed in the fact that Brandon asked me to join them. In fact, he's probably pissed that I'm on to him. I just wish he would stop being so damn cool 'about' it all.

Shit. My mom just turned off the tv in the living room, which means that she's going to bed. And if SHE'S going to bed, that means she's gonna start bugging ME to go to bed soon. She's the spokesperson for getting a good night's sleep and eating a hearty breakfast, so I guess I should stop here.

One more thing though. I saw Simon in the hallway today, and he looked...I dunno...kinda lonely. I didn't say anything, and I doubt he noticed me...but...it inda got to me. You know? Stupid heart! I don't care WHAT he did or said to me...I didn't wanna hurt him. Or see him hurt by anybody else. I kinda just put it out of my mind and kept going. But I did notice....and I felt kinda bad. Still, I'm not going to go rebuilding any burnt bridges. That's pretty much done with now. I just hope he's happy with whatever he plans to do for friends now. That's all.

There it is. The tap at my door to tell me to go to sleep. I'll seeya soon. Later.

-Billy

Copyright © 2010 Comicality; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The trouble with keeping a diary is that some day someone other than the writer is also going to read it. I learnt this lesson a long time ago and have never kept one since. :P

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..