Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 4,186 Words
  • 5,417 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Secret Life of Billy Chase - 48. Chapter 48

Wednesday

- You wanna know the absolutely worst part about being dumped by a boy? Besides the obvious heartbreak and a self pity rush from the depths of hell itself. It's the 'waiting'. Those long LONG hours of waiting! When you really just wanna give up hope and start the emotionally draining healing process...but you CAN'T! You can't because there's no real proof that it's over. So you hold on until you get the hint. See...boys don't just come out and tell you it's over. That's what girls do. Boys just kinda fucking ignore you until you finally go away and they don't have to deal with you anymore. It's like...all guilt gets erased from the moment they dettach themselves from you, and from there, they can logically be mad at you for still holding a torch for them when they have so OBVIOUSLY dropped their feelings for you. So they huff and puff and roll their eyes and keep avoiding you until your heart is so broken that it just can't hold on anymore. Kinda like being dragged behind a truck until your fingers break and you're tossed to the side of the road. That's what it feels like. That's the kinda mindstate I'm in.

AJ still hasn't called me back, and I haven't called him either. I know he's been seeing my number on his caller ID, so what's the point of making him hate me even worse? I know he heard the messages I left on his machine. He knows where I am and where to find me. So...I guess...it's just over. Which hurts, but at least I had some sex. Ah shit...I wonder if giving my virginity to a boy who basically just stole it away and left me for dead is going to do some kinda weird traumatic damage to my life further down the line. I hope not. I'd hate to think that this is going to be the inescapable pattern of my every relationship throughout the rest of my life. Who knows? But I'm not off to such a good start. With the screw up with Simon, the basic rejection from Brandon, and being simultaneously dumped by both AJ AND Joanna....the future looks pretty dim.

I should probably be howling with wracking sobs by now, and curling up into the fetal position in a corner somewhere. But I'm not. I don't understand why though. Maybe it's because my mind hasn't really accepted the intensity of the situation yet. Right now, it's just like this dull constant ache in my heart...drawing frowny faces, long looks off into space, and an occassional rain of tears here and there. But not the kind of panic that I expected. I dread the day when I let go of those last few strings of hope and my emotions all come crashing down on me at once. That's gonna hurt! BIG time!

I had to go to school today. But when it came to my traitorous "best friend" and his new girl...I just couldn't stomach it. I didn't wanna look at them, didn't wanna see them, didn't wanna THINK about them....if I had the power to wish them out of existence like an old Twilight Zone episode, I would have. And the longer I sat in that same school building with them, the more my anger grew by leaps and bounds. I seriously hated all of them. I didn't sit with them at lunch, I just disappeared. Coming out of the lunch line, I saw them sitting at the table, looking uncomfortable as though I was gonna go over there and give them a piece of my mind. And a part of me wanted to. But an even bigger part of me didn't want to give them the satisfaction of knowing that I gave a fuck. I just wanted to vanish, and let them feel my absence so badly that they'd realize what they lost by screwing me over this way. I hope it makes them miserable.

What hurts even more was the fact that this secret affair was basically 'out in the open' now. The hardest person that they had to tell about it was me. So it would only be a matter of time before Sam and Joanna became a public item. Soon everyone in school will see them together and know what a lame boyfriend I was to Joanna. And what a fucking SUCKER I was to let my best damn friend on the PLANET steal her away from me like that. I think answering the questions from gossip hounds about what happened will be the dagger that pierces my heart the worst. Sighhh...I SO didn't want to be there today. I just wanted to slip into a coma and wake up when I was 30 and could deal with these things better.

Maybe it's my fault for cheating. Technically, I was having sex with AJ all along, so I WAS cheating on Joanna. Then again, I was making out with Joanna too, so I was cheating on AJ too. Maybe this is God's way of sending me a harshly ironic punishment for both offenses. Owww...I think this feeling is getting progressively worse as I write this.

Anyway, that's all I feel like writing today. Besides, my dad didn't even sleep here tonight, and it's freaking me out a little bit to not have him around. Even though I spend most of my time closing my bedroom door to keep my parents out of my life as much as possible...I always knew that they were just in the other room if I needed them. I don't have that safety net this time.

Whatever. Life sucks sooooo much...and I don't even want to be conscious right now. So I'm gonna try to go to bed early. The faster this day is over, the better.

Later

-Billy

Thursday

- OMIGOD!!! OMIGOD!!! OMIGOD!!! AJ called!!! HE CALLED ME!!! He said he was SO sorry for not talking to me in so long, but he went to visit his sick gramma for a few days on the outskirts of town, and didn't have any real privacy! You can't IMAGINE what a relief this is for me! It like....completely brightened up my whole LIFE!!! Jesus...I really WAS making it all up in my head! Thank God! I kept apologizing to him over and over! I was sooooo sorry for thinking bad things about him and accusing him of something he didn't do. He asked me why I had called so many times. He said it with that cute little giggle of his, and I nearly cried. I told him that I thought he had dumped me for somebody else. And you know what he said? He said, "I'd never get rid of my 'tastey boy', hehehe!" Ohhhhhh...I'm seriously MELTING here just writing that out! So we talked for about 20 minutes, and then he just came right out and said, "I missed you, Billy. I really did. Listen...um...my mom is going to a PTA meeting tonight at my school...so...you wanna come over or something? Just for a little while? We should have about two hours or so to ourselves." Wow...he's asking me over! I didn't even TRY to hold back my enthusiasm! I gave him a VERY happy yes, and told him I'd be there! So...it looks like me and my BOYFRIEND have a 'date' tomorrow. Hehehe! I swear, when I hung up that phone, I rolled back on my bed and kicked my legs up in the air frantically while laughing to myself. That literally catapaulted me out of the worst mood ever. I'm serious. I LOVE that boy!

And that's not the only bit of good news either. My dad came back in the house tonight. He even ate dinner with us, so things seemed a little bit better. It was good to see him, even if I did notice a tiny bit of tension at dinner table while he was there. You know, where he and my mom didn't talk to each other all that much, only took turns talking to me. It was a strange feeling. It was like...the people I always new as my parents had suddenly become a pair of mediocre actors playing my parents. A ficticious scene from a play without reason, for a one man audience who didn't get the punchline. But I did my best to ignore it all. I didn't want to say or do the wrong thing, ruining the delicate balance of a well meaning interaction. It became more important than anything to make myself absolutely perfect in every way. Just to keep them from fighting....about ANYTHING. So I was all 'good grades' and 'good day at school' and 'finished my homework'. And everything turned out pretty good. My dad didn't stay long after dinner, but he DID watch some tv with us on the couch. Then he ruffled my hair a bit with a smile and took off for the night. He DID give my mom a kiss on the cheek at the door. So THAT'S good, right? I'm taking that as a good sign. Maybe this IS just a seperation. And maybe it's working already. That would be AWESOME!

Even school was a bit more bearable than yesterday. I didn't even bother gong to the cafeteria today. Instead I just brought a couple of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and took them upstairs to the open study hall. So I was able to pretty much keep them all out of my thoughts all day. I did spot Sam and Jonna walking together in the hall after Gym...and yeah, it really hurt. I tried to turn it off, but it hit me too hard to really dismiss the feeling. What's even more confusing, is that I didn't know who I was more jealous of. Sam for getting to kiss and make out with MY girlfriend...the prettiest girl in school? Or Joanna for getting the chance to kiss the sweet pink lips of the boy I've been secretly having fantasies about since I was old enough to even work out a fantasy in my head. Whatever....I'm disgusted with them both. And as long as I remember that, it'll hurt just a little bit less.

Also even though I wouldn't dare tell anybody what happened...I think Melissa knows about the Joanna situation. I guess that girl talk thing is an even more effective network than I had originally thought. She kinda gave me this weird sympathetic look today everytime she talked to me. And she rubbed my back a few times. I don't know how she found out unless Joanna told her. But she was being really nice to me today. Exceptionally nice. She even bought me some Nutter Butter cookies from the vending machine downstairs and gave them to me. At least she's being somewhat understanding of how I might feel about all of this. At least SOMEBODY is!

But that's another story. The day has been going fantastic, and I don't wanna jinx it by depressing myself right before bedtime. So I'm signing off, and I'm SURE I'll have some sexy details to write in here tomorrow! SWEET!!! I can't wait! Adios!

- Billy

Friday

- Sighhh.....this afternoon went EXACTLY like I dreamed it would. Well....sorta. Ok, maybe not EXACTLY...but I'm NOT complaining at all! I just....I went with it, and I think I feel pretty good.

Anyway, before I get to me and AJ...a few other things in school. First of all...Joanna slid a note into my locker that said that she wanted to talk to me. She even had the nerve to draw a little heart on it and say, "Please?" afterwards. Psh! Whatever. I tore it up and threw it down on the floor right in front of my locker. I hope she comes by and sees it all ripped up in front of her FACE! She can't just break my heart and steal my best friend away without consequences. It's too late to 'talk' now. She should have 'talked' to me when she first started making out with Sam behind my back. So...despite the useless gesture on her part, it felt good to know that she was worried enough to want to know how I felt. I think I'll just let them dangle for a bit longer before I even give them enough energy to curse them both out. Right now, I HAVE somebody who loves me. And they can keep each other. I don't need either one of them.

Another satisfying thing that happened today...Simon dropped his books down the stairs because he was shuffling through his backpack and it rolled over. I could have just stepped on his books and kept walking, but some stupid part of my conscience wouldn't let me. So...I got down on one knee...and I helped him pick them up. I shouldn't have, I know. After the hurt he put me through just disowning me out of nowhere like that...I should have pulled my dick out and PISSED on them! But I guess it was my day to be somewhat forgiving. It's only TEMPORARY though. So anyway, I helped him out, and he's all like "Thanks." But it was, like...sooo fake. He didn't mean it. I'm sure of it. But whatever. It's not like I did it for HIM anyway. We parted ways without saying anything else. It's a small thing, but I put it in my memory banks for some odd reason. So I felt it was necessary to write it down somewhere.

NOW...on to FUN stuff!

I went over to AJ's house today like we planned, and we had more MINDBLOWING sex! Hehehe! God it felt good. He tastes soooo sweet! His whole body tastes sweet! And his so slim that when he squirms and wiggles around, it's like you have to hold on tight so you don't slip off of him. Hehehe! I licked him almost everywhere, and he loved it. I think he was extra horny today too. We got into it before we even shut the door all the way, and we did it right there on his living room floor. I dunno..there was something sorta 'hot' about doing it there. I mean, if his mom had come home early, she would opened the door and caught an eyeful of hot homo teenage mating! But that made it kinda cool. It gave me a chill whenever I heard a sound outside or in the house. We'd have to stop and listen for a sec, and then get back into it We lasted a long time that way.

I swear, I couldn't wait to get his pants and boxers off. I hated to stop kissing him, but I HAD to suck him...I really did. My heart was pounding hard in my chest, and I missed him so much, and I just...I wanted this to be the best blowjob EVER! So when I got down there, and he was stretched out on the carpet, I sucked him so hard that I started making these really loud and obscene slurping sounds with my mouth. Hahaha, it made AJ giggle through his moans, and it was so cute that it made me moan too in response. I kissed and licked and sucked on his warm tender thighs for a long time too. Mmmmmm...right there where his legs almost connect. And then that little spot right under his balls, which made him feel really good. I licked inside his cute little belly button, and kissed his abs, which flexed gently whenever I tickled him with my tongue. He tasted soooo good. You have no idea!

But, before he came close to letting go in my mouth, he says, "Wait...I wanna do you now. K?" And I was all for it, so I sat up on the floor with my back against the couch, and he sucked me into his mouth. His tongue was like...everywhere on me. And I was wiggling further and further down until I was laying with my back flat on the carpet. I had my hands in AJ's hair...which is just soooo soft. And he was rubbing me all over on my stomach and my sides while he was sucking me. Everything felt awesome for a while....until I saw him suck his own finger into his mouth for a second to get it wet. Because I kinda new what that meant. I tensed up, not wanting him to stop, but...not wanting him to go any further either, you know? I tried to relax and just enjoy his hot mouth on me, but soon, his finger started playing around my asshole again. I opened my eyes and clenched up a little bit, hoping to give him a subtle hint. But he just pushed a little harder, and did this thing with his tongue that really just drove me crazy as he sucked me off. So I kinda had no choice but to relax, you know? And that's when AJ pushed his finger in. Just a little bit at first, and then some more. I guess it wasn't so bad, since it was just his middle finger. And he was sucking me soooo good that it didn't really hurt all that much. Then he pushed further, and it burned a little bit. He kept pushing, and wiggling his finger around inside me...a really weird feeling. Especially the way HE was doing it. He kept trying to get me into it, moaning and rubbing my thigh and all...but honestly....it still hurt.

So...he takes me out of his mouth, and he's like, "God, Billy...I love you so much. Please....please let me fuck you? Oh baby...I wanna fuck you so bad it hurts." And I'm trying to think and figure things out, but he kept giving me these really sweet whimpers and he kept kissing and licking my balls and all...his finger was really deep in me and I was hard as a rock, so...finally...I said yes. And that made him SERIOUSLY happy! So he got some lube stuff and slipped it all over him, and put some up inside of me. It was cold and kinda slimy, but the only thing on my mind was trying to build up the confidence to go through with this. Everything was going so great...and now...I felt like I was being forced to do more than I was ready for. But...this time I was smart and kept my damn mouth shut! I almost lost AJ once because of this stupidity, and I won't lose him again. I love him. And he loves me. And this is what people who love each othr do, right? I mean...I'm gay. It was gonna happen sooner or later, I suppose. You really can't be gay without it.

So, when I calmed my nerves a little bit, AJ rolled me over on my stomach and put a couch pillow under my hips. At first he just rubbed me all over and just told me that he really loved how cute and bubbly my ass was. Then he just laid on top of me for a few minutes without sticking it in and humped my butt for a while. That felt really good. He was whimpering a lot and kissing the back of my neck, moaning, "Oh God baby...this is gonna be sooo good. You want it? Huh? I love the way your ass feels on me. Oooh...I can't wait." He was breathing really hard, and I could feel him leaking on me a lot. Finally, he couldn't take anymore and said he had to have me. So he told me to hold my cheeks apart for him, and I did. I felt the tip of his hardness kinda poking me back there, and finding the hole, and then he started to push into me. It took a few tries, and he kept telling me that I was REALLY tight, but he'd keep trying. When it finally popped in, he shoved a bit much in me all at once, and I nearly screamed. I practically had to bite my arm. It felt like my legs went numb, and I got really scared that I was going to have to tell him to ull out again. He'd hate me for SURE this time! I invited him in afterall. So I didn't say anything, just held my breath, and when he asked if I was alright, I nodded. I didn't want to do this anymore, but I nodded anyway.

He really loved being inside me, and after a few minutes, he was laying across my back like he was before. Except this time he was all the way in me. He held onto my shoulders, and pressed his cheek against mine. That's when he started pumping me. He started kinda slow, and I just tried to put my mind somewhere else, you know? He kissed me everywhere he could, wiggling his little trim hips on top of me and trying to get even deeper in my ass with every stroke. Then he got faster and faster. He was really fucking me now, and the pain just turned into this dull ache in my stomach. Yeah, it hurt, and I just closed my eyes and gritted my teeth through the whole thing. I had tears on my cheeks, but I held out for about five minutes. And I guess AJ was really hot for me today because he came in about three minutes. It was really strong too, and he pushed so far into me that I gasped in pain and had to let out a little yelp or two until he finished cumming in me and relaxed again. You know, it's weird, but I could feel his oner throbbing and twitching inside me...but I couldn't really feel any kinda fluid spurting inside. I just felt kinda...'sloppy' back there when he finally pulled out. Not what I imagined at all.

Well, he did it. AJ fucked me. And he fucked me hard too. I was hoping that he was happy with me letting him do it, and he seemed to have a big smile on his face. He was so relieved. Wow...I can't believe that I just gave him my cherry. Cool. I guess this means we're like...boyfriends forever now. Sweet! I rolled back over, and my as was really sore. It was kinda hard to sit on it properly. So I laid there for a while while AJ caught his breath. I cuddled up next to him, kissing his nipples and his neck. I felt this nasty little leak coming from out of me, and I got scared at first that it might be blood or something. But I think it was just his juices and all. Still, my stomach was a bit queasy, and I felt really 'open'....you know? Ewww, I don't wanna talk too much about it here. I'm sure I'll remember the feeling. Anyway, it wasn't long before AJ's mom was going to be coming home, so I was gonna have to get dressed again and go. I kept leaking though, and even when I had my clothes on, I could kinda feel it running down my leg and into my boxers. Plus, it kinda hurt to walk. I had to limp around for a while just to get my balance. It felt like he was still in me for a long time afterwards. BUT...when I left, he told me that I was an EXCELLENT fuck! And that I had the tightest most beautiful butt in the world! So, he kissed me goodbye, and said he loved me, and now I'm his forever!

So...see? That was my first time, kinda, sorta...and it hurt a little, but it wasn't so bad. So things are looking up, right? My AJ....I love him. He's so cute.

I'd be lying if I said that I hadn't thought about Brandon and Bobby going out and possibly having a good time tonight at that concert. Maybe laughing. Maybe kissing. Maybe doing more. God, I hope not. But I thought about it. I'm almost afraid to ask Brandon to tell me how it went. If he comes back too happy, then that means I've lost him forever. But...hey....maybe it's for the best. I should stick to one significant other at a time. And with me and AJ now totally committed to one another, I'm going to focus on him a lot more. Enough with the mindless crushes Billy. It's time to grow up and be serious. I've gotta choose, you know? I'm not going to make the same mistake twice.

Anyway, that's it. I'm deflowered....hehehe...and happy as hell. So...um...yeah. G'night. I'll write more soon!

-Billy

Copyright © 2010 Comicality; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, he's lost his cherry, lost his gf, got knifed in the back by his best mate....

It's all going on in Billy's life.

I think it's a bit rich him being so angry at Joanna, but Sam, well that is another thing. It is an unspoken rule, you just don't go there with the ex of your best mate man! :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment

AJ isn't the one.. it's the one that you never stop talking about.. the one that you always talk about in a completely different way than ANYONE else. Too bad you just don't see it. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..