Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 3,113 Words
  • 5,455 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Secret Life of Billy Chase - 39. Chapter 39

Saturday

- I'm gasping! I'm soaring! I'm FLYING! I'm...WAY beyond the word 'happy' right now! I'm like...I'm like...SHIT! They need a new word for this! How about 'sweebo-swabble'??? That's a good enough word! Hehehe! That's what I am from now on! 'Sweebo-swabble'!

Anyway, let me try to put this day into some kind of order here. First of all, let me tell you, one of the WORST sounds you can ever possibly wake up to...right up there with 'Revelrie bugle' and the loud shriek of a crying baby...is the sound of one of your parents throwing up in the bathroom across the hall from your room! Parents aren't supposed to get sick. It's like pulling open the curtain on the Wizard of Oz...it ruins the whole illusion. Anyway, my dad evidently had a 'good time' with a couple friends of his last night, and drank a lot more than normal. The sounds of him spilling mom's dinner into the toilet was the first thing I heard this morning, and I was almost sure that it would have set the awful standard for the rest of the afternoon. Luckily, it didn't! But I'm getting to that. Anyway, he was hung over all morning, and while my mom gave him shit for being so 'irresponsible', as she put it, she left him to moan and curl up in bed and sleep it off. I have to admit, it made me kinda wonder what my dad would be like when he was drunk. I saw this boy, Jorge Velasquez, drunk once in English class. Him and his buddy Todd were drinking warm beer in the park during lunch. And when he was dismissed from class for snoring, he let his pants drop and walked all the way to the office with his naked ASS hanging out! Now that I think about it....it was kinda hot! Hehehe! But I can't see my dad being THAT out of it. I wonder sometimes though.

OK, so after that, Joanna calls me. And I sorta rush over to the phone and pick it up because I'm so anxious for AJ to contact me and tell me what we're gonna do today. She wants to hang out at the mall and everything like we usually do, but I had to decline. She asked me why, and told me that I don't hang out anymore. Sighhh...'anymore'? Isn't that a bit overly dramatic? I missed, what....two Saturdays? That's it. Two days. And she's acting like she hasn't seen me in a decade. I just love how people assume that just because you're not right there in front of their faces, entertaining them specifically, that you must be twiddling your thumbs in a locked cabinet somewhere, with nothing else to do with your life than avoid them. Looking back at this book, I've been busy with stuff every single day. Stuff I really enjoyed. Stuff that made me happy. It's not like I wrote down, "Not doing anything but purposely ignoring Joanna so her feelings will be hurt and she'll cry about it." Argh! Whatever. I just...I wanted to spend time with AJ today. I can talk to her tomorrow. And if not, I can see her on Monday. I can see her all week. So I made up a story about having to stay home and do chores today. She pardoned me from my sentence, and I wished Sam and Lee and Ted well. I'll go next week. Promise. If it'll make them happy. I don't wanna be a jerk, but I'm kinda wrapped up in what *I* wanna do right now. And they've gotta wait until I'm ready to come back. That's all.

So...NOW...the main event!

AJ calls me as SOON as he gets out of bed! I could tell, because he was all groggy and his voice was all hazy. Mmmm...he sounded so SWEET! I literally had a bad case of the wiggles just hearing him talk to me like that. I imagined his hair all messy and cute, rubbing his eyes and all. And then he tops it off by saying, "I have to get dressed first. I'm almost naked here." Hehehe!

So I say, "Really? Can I come over then?"

And HE says, "Hehehe, HELL YEAH! You want to? I'll get even MORE naked if you promise to be here soon!"

I was blushing hard. I want him SO bad! I should have said something clever in response, but my brain wouldn't work! Instead of flirting a little bit more, I just got all shy and girly and giggled until he figured I was just kidding. Which I WAS...but I would have gone over there top speed if I thought he was serious. Anyway, he whispered to me through the phone, and told me that he had been thinking of me all week, and he couldn't wait to see me, and that I should meet him at the bus station and we'd go out for a while. I happily agreed, and got my little ass out there as fast as I could.

My first sight of him, I was reduced to jelly. He walked up behind me and put his hands over my eyes, making me smile. And when I turned around, he was right there in front of me, grinning. God, he was so cute in the sunlight. My heart skipped a ton of beats when I laid eyes on him. And my thoughts of kissing him as a part of a 'normal greeting' flooded my reality until I nearly drowned in it. JUST KISS HIM! I kept screaming at myself to do it, but I could only blush. And when he asked me what was up, I couldn't stop giggling! So I totally chickened out! But maybe next time I'll have the gus to do it. I don't know, he might not be that far along yet where I can start saying hello and goodbye with a kiss every weekend.

So he takes me to this little street fair block party type of thing by his house. Which was more like an entire block worth of garage sales all going on at once. Hehehe, not that I had money to buy anything, nor would I get any real kick out of rummaging through his neighbors' discarded stuff...but just being somewhere with AJ and feeling my life actually moving forward in a pleasant fashion was like....wow! You know? THEN...after about 20 minutes, he says, "That's my house over there." And he sorta takes a hold of my hand and starts dragging me over there! I'm laughing the whole time, but my stomach is turning flips because...well...this is his HOUSE! This is where he sleeps, and gets undressed...and...and SHOWERS! Oh God!

There's nobody home, and he rushes me up the stairs to his room to see it. At this point, my whole body is quaking like crazy, and I feel really excited and really scared at the same time. I'm getting so stiff down below, and I'm trying to smile and NOT smile at the same time. Arrghh! I had NO idea what the hell I was doing! But...soon AJ just walks over to me, and he just starts kissing me! Like REALLY kissing me! MUCH better than he did in that dingy bathroom last week! And he tells me, "I have wanted this ever since I first saw you, Billy. God, you're hot!" And he starts kissing me again. Everything was moving super fast, but I was keeping up pretty well, if I do say so myself. However, something weird was going on in my head. I don't know what it was, but I felt so....'naughty' for some odd reason! Like a criminal or something. I was enjoying the HELL out of that kiss...but I couldn't help but feel some weird sense of guilt, like this was all wrong. Like an angel was going to materialize any second and tell me that God said to knock it off before I get my ass 'smited' or something! Does that make me a dork? I dunno. But I think it kinda excited me a little bit.

So after we make out standing up for a while, he holds my hand, and he pulls me over to his BED! And I'm like "OMIGOD! Is this really even HAPPENING?" in my head. He sits down, and as he's leaning back, he pulls me on top of him, and we start kissing and rolling around for a long time. We were breathing so hard, but it didn't feel like we were. You could just hear it. Everytime I was on top, he would grab my ass, and kiss me deeper. And then, when we rolled over and he was on top, he would hump me so slowly. Like...his hips would make these smooth little circles, and his weight was on top of me, and I wuld just moan out of nowhere. And whenever I moaned, he would moan. And it was all just so...fucking GREAT!!!

I was pretty sure that I was gonna cum any minute! I was trying so hard to think of something else so it wouldn't be over so quickly, but I couldn't! It was like, he'd push into me, or he'd run his fingers up under my shirt, or his tongue would lick around the inside of my mouth in a special way...anything could have set me off. Especially when I heard AJ whimper in that little slightly effeminate way. You know...like this was the best kiss he had ever experienced, and tat he was having tiny little orgasms every few seconds. It was SO cute!

But we heard his back door open downstairs, and his MOM had come home!!! So we were like, "Oh Shit!" and were scrambling to get up and adjust our bulges and all. Which...might I just add this right here while I'm thinking about it...AJ had a pretty BIG bulge! A lot bigger than you would have expected from a skinny boy like that! I was terrified and thought about jumping out of the window as soon as my boner went away, but he just whispered, "Shhh...let's see if she goes away again."

And I'm like, "What if she sees me? I don't wanna get caught."

"Wait, don't go, ok?" And then he backs me away from the door and kisses me AGAIN! With his mom in the house! And he rubs the front of my pants and whispers, "I wanna finish." Which, I'm like...MELTING, but I'm also scared out of my mind. Well, we're waiting silently to hear if she leaves, and she's doing something in the kitchen, and then she calls out his name. Shit. So he answers back, and signals for me to stay there. And he leaves the room. Leaves me standing there with my heart still pounding and blood still boiling. I guess he's trying to get her to leave. He said he wanted to 'finish'. What did he mean by 'finish'? Like SEX??? Like...would we be having SEX??? WHOAH! I'm almost panicking because I don't know if I'm ready yet, but I really REALLY wanna be ready! And I'm pacing back and forth, and figuring, I'll...just do it. I mean, this is sex.with AJ! Really cute, really gay, AJ! I'm NOT gonna miss this!!!

Well, he comes back in the room, and I know his mom didn't leave yet, but he quiely closes his door, and he kisses me on the lips, and we start making out, but I know his mom is there, and I'm scared. I can hear her moving around in the living room, and AJ stops to put a chair in front of the door, and puts his finger to his lips to tell me to keep quiet. This was INSANE, right? And he gets down on his knees, just like in those pictures on the internet, and he unzips my jeans, and pulls my boner out through my boxers. I could NOT move! I couldn't even think straight! And he just....he opened his lips, and he sucked the whole thing into his mouth! I couldn't believe it! My first blowjob! So this is what it feels like? Wow! It was really...wet, and warm, and kinda slippery. And you feel like you're harder than you've ever been in your life, like your dick is actually gaining an inch through sheer willpower alone. There's nothing like it! I had this weird weightless feeling in the pit of my stomach, like that feeling you get on the first drop of a really tall rollercoaster. It was SO hard to keep quiet when his head started going back and forth. I know I should be enjoying this moment, and just being real cool about it all. But the truth is, I was thinking way too much. I kept thinking about his mom in the other room, and how I hope I'm like...'long' enough for him to really like it. I kept wishing that I could sit down somewhere, because my legs were about as stable as melted liccorice. I didn't know what to do with my hands, so I just kinda let them rest on his shoulders and tried to keep from closing my eyes. If I closed my eyes, I was SURE I'd get dizzy and fall over. But I didn't have anything else to look at, so I just kinda...looked at AJ. I watched my length going in and out of his lips, and I was just...'fascinated' by it. I was staring at it, and when AJ's eyes glanced up at me, I had to look away. I dunno, it was like, being embarrassed or something. It's the weirdest thing to explain, but I got nervous having him look me in the eye him while he was...um...doing that. God...I AM a dork, aren't I? Hehehe! I don't care!

I was getting ready to explode, and I kept trying to hold on. Just one or two more strokes. That's all. And if I made it through those two strokes without totally cumming in his mouth, then I'd try to hold out for two more. I never knew how much someone's tongue moved around until I had it sliding against my hardness down there. It's like...so 'alive', and everything. I didn't want to move, because if I pumped my hips or anything, I knew I'd shoot. My tip was getting really big and extremely sensitive, and my whole body was starting to tremble and shake. Wow...I couldn't believe I was actually doing this, and I just wanted to scream.

AJ's mom called him and asked if he wanted something to eat, which was pretty damn startling for me to hear, considering I had my dick in her son's mouth. He pulled off for a second, and was like, "No thanks." And he starts sucking me again, really hard this time. This time, my legs get so weak that I HAVE to sit down somewhere! So I back up a little bit towards his bed, and he's actually following me on his knees. Like he doesn't want to stop sucking, and when I sit down, he pushes me back and both of his hands run up under my shirt. All the way to my chest. His hands are going all over me, my nipples, my arm pits, my soft stomach, my sides...I couldn't take anymore. I didn't know if I should warn him, or if I even had time. I just didn't want him to stop. But I felt my hands automatically tangle up in his hair, and my hips raised off of the bed, and I was becoming soooo tight. I had masturbated before, and I remembered what it was like to feel that build up towards an strong orgasm. But this was nothing like that! It just kept building, and building, and BUILDING! And I kept wondering why I hadn't cum yet, because the feeling was getting so intense. But then AJ grabbed my butt and held me tight against his face, with all of my inches in his mouth, and his nose pressed firmly up against my pubes, and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I tried to pull out at the last second, but he didn't let me. I spurted like a FIRE HYDRANT! I had to cover my own mouth with both hands to keep from shouting, and even then I was whimpering like crazy! God, I hope his mom doesn't hear me!

AJ swallowed everything, and kept going even after I was done shooting. I had unloaded so much...I hope he's alright. He just smiled at me, and he says, "You taste sooo good, Billy. You really do." And he held on to me as I softened up in his fingers, and he was kissing me on the neck and stuff. I couldn't believe that this was....this was like...SEX! Like, I don't think I'm a virgin anymore. I don't think. I wonder if I'm gonna start growing a 'beard' now or something. I hope not. I'll have to look at myself in the mirror before I go to bed tonight.

Anyway, I really wanted to suck him too! Because I wanted to know what it would be like, what it would taste like, and stuff. I was SO hot for him, I would have done anything for him at that point! But I'd have to wait, because he had to sneak me out when his mom went out to the car to grab some detergent from the trunk. So, he kissed me goodbye, and told me to call him tomorrow!

I probably SKIPPED the rest of the way home! And now, here I am, writing in my journal, about my very FIRST blowjob!!! I kid you not, I've been smiling ever since. My CHEEKS hurt, I've been smiling so much! This is SUCH an awesome feeling! I can't even TALK about it! It's just....'sweebo-swabble'! Hehehehe!

I can't write anymore! I'm gonna go jack off and think about AJ over and over and over, until I can't take anymore! Wow...and to think, I can get this feeling anytime I WANT it now! Because I've got a BOYFRIEND!!! YES!!!!!

Seeya later! And to all those 'virgins' out there in the world...I'll miss being a part of the club! Hehehe, actually...no I won't! Not at ALL!

- Billy - A.S. (After Sex)

Copyright © 2010 Comicality; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hahahaha, first time blow job. Boy's growing up soooo fast. :)

Still rather selfish if I do say so, but heck I guess he is kind of anticipating getting some, so it is to be expected right?

Still, if anything, he's only pushing Joanna towards Sam. But then, that can't be such a bad thing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm telling you Billy.. he's not the boyfriend type.  That isn't always a bad thing.. non-committing guys are great in their own ways.. just, don't get too attached. Besides,  Mr.Perfect is testing the waters, and the girlfriend issue is working itselfout of the picture.. just hold on. Have fun with AJ.. just don't ever think he'll be loyal or permanent. But, the prettiest boy in school is definitely working up the nerve to finally come after you!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..