Jump to content

Do Over Redux 2. Do Over

   (3 reviews)

When Davey had the chance to change the timeline after being sent back in time by a mad scientist, things did not turn out well.  However, he planned ahead and went back in time on purpose armed with knowledge to try another Do Over.

©Copyright 2015 dkstories; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (6 members)

  • Action Packed 5
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 6
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 3
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 5
  • World Building 2

Message added by Myr,

Mature story contains dark themes involving graphic violence and taboo topics that may contain triggers for sensitive readers. Please do not read further if this bothers you.


Sorry, this story has been rated as Mature for Members only.  Please log into your account to read.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

CincyKris

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of my favorite series.  It is thought provoking and entertaining from start to finish.  I urge you to read the chapter comments (no spoilers), they are engaging and intelligent.

  • Love 2
Link to review
travlbug

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A dark story with a happy ending, focusing both on world events and on the personal--on family, enduring friendships, and love. You'll see a bevy of historical politicians as they have never been seen before, and I loved watching Davey, our hero, interact with many famous politicos in his attempts to correct the timeline. With its unique method of time travel, its high-stakes plot (with the fate of the world literally at risk), and its engaging (but not necessarily nice) characters, Do Over Redux is a fascinating read, and I highly recommend it.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..