Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 7,895 Words
  • 2,461 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Goodnight and Godspeed - 10. A New Life, A New love, A New Way

Here we are! The final chapter of Goodnight and Godspeed.
There's a lot about to happen, most of which you are expecting.
Enjoy the ride!!

“This is my last night in the anchor chair as Greyson will be returning to the air for tomorrow’s broadcast. But first, we have a very special edition of ‘Greyson’s Take.’ Greyson?”

“Thank you, Jackson. I hadn’t planned on being back in the studio until Monday, but when the proverbial fan gets hit with the proverbial crap—courtesy of THE WEEKLY BUZZ—not something I spend much time reading, by the way—but when that rag plasters me on their front page, I had no choice but to come back a little early and address the elephant in the room.

“I will admit that the BUZZ got one thing—and only one thing—correct. I have just returned from a retreat in Hawaii. The retreat I was a participant in was one of the most illuminating and revealing experiences I have ever had in my 32 years. In the past ten days, I have been on a journey of self-discovery. I’ve been inspired by 24 people who shared the same journey. I want to take a few minutes to share some of that journey with you.

“Perhaps the lesson I learned that means the most to me is that I have spent the last several years making choices in my life that were designed to make me into the man that all of you have come to know. The only problem with that? The man that has been presented to the public isn’t the real me.

“Now, don’t worry—you’re not going to see me turn into some three-eyed monster that will do horrible things on the air and in public. But you WILL see—me. You will find that the new Greyson Myers is confident, relaxed, and—hold on to your hats, folks—fun to be around! Trust me. There wasn’t much that was fun about the old Greyson Myers!

“As I was writing this segment, I was confident and relaxed—but also torn. You see, my personal life should never be brought into the newsroom. It has always been my desire to be a man you could trust to tell you the day’s news—without wondering what he is up to when the cameras are off.

“Unfortunately, until now, I have had a team that helped my career get where it is today. For that, I am generally grateful. I say ‘generally’ because there was a price they forced me to pay. That price was all about keeping me in the public eye. That price was an image that was not about the real me. That price was a lost friendship, a marriage that was far from perfect, and a distancing from the people who mean the most to me—my family.

“Regarding my marriage to Elizabeth. From the day we met, she and I have been best of friends. We still are. We should have never married, but we were convinced that it would be good for our careers, and—it was. I am happy to say that she and I had a wonderful conversation while I was still in Hawaii. We’re in a good place now—a better place than we have been in years.

“In fact, it was during that conversation when Elizabeth told me about the recent cover of THE WEEKLY BUZZ. It turns out that one of the participants in the retreat contacted Peter Sanchez and let him know I was there. This person also shared many things that she had heard me say about my life. Sadly, this person will be facing some rather severe legal ramifications for her actions.

“And now, in regards to everything I’ve told you, I came back early so I could personally tell each and every one of my viewers the one thing I’m sure you’ve been waiting to hear. Yes, I’m a proud, content, and a happy gay man.

“I knew I was gay when I was a teenager. Only, I chose to bury those feelings and deny my true self because I thought it was more important to be the person I thought the people in my life needed me to be. That was the biggest mistake—and regret—I have in my life.

“When you deny your true self, you are not only living a lie—you are also not allowing the people who love you most the opportunity to love the man they deserve to love. As I’ve found out, those are the people who will love you unconditionally—whether you are tall, short, skinny, overweight, straight—or gay.

“To wrap this take up, I wanted to share with you the reasons I’m doing this tonight. The first, but not the most important, reason is that Pete Sanchez of THE WEEKLY BUZZ decided that he was going to write an article and out me in next week’s issue. Mr. Sanchez has a sick and demented thing where he tells the public he is doing some sort of service by forcing celebrities to be honest with their fans. He has forced countless celebrities to come out of the closet—some on their own terms—many on his.

“To put it right out there—Pete Sanchez is a bully. He is no better than those kids who make the lives of countless young people miserable to the point that they end their lives. In fact, more than one of Sanchez’s victims has ended their own lives rather than face the fears caused by Peter Sanchez and his pathetic actions.

Is that a service to the public? Absolutely not. This disgusting excuse of a gossip hound must be stopped. I will be meeting with some of my friends in the United States Senate and work diligently to have them hold a hearing on the practices and unethical behavior of Pete Sanchez and countless others in his field. I have made it my life’s goal to stop Pete Sanchez from causing the death of one more innocent human life.

“Now, the main reason I decided to talk to you tonight? I want to let the public know that what matters is the person you truly are in your life. Be your true self. Let people get to know and love that person. And if any of you parents have a teenager that is questioning his or her sexuality, all you can do is one thing. Love them. Let them understand that their sexuality is just a tiny part of them. Just like the color of their hair—just like the color of their eyes. Their sexuality is not any bigger a part of your child than the shape of their nose or the size of their ears.

“As a member of our crew said to me, not even an hour ago—‘the world is changing. And someday—someday there will come a time when no one will ever have to come out. People will just get to be who they are, and no one will give a damn.’

“I look forward to that day—and anything I can do to help make that day come a little sooner, I will happily do it. Even if it means that I get to come out on national television so my friends, my family, and my viewers will get to see that the new Greyson Myers is happy, content, pretty chill, and so comfortable in his skin that someone should write a book about it. Hey—maybe I will.

“And this has been—Greyson’s Take. Goodnight and Godspeed.”

“Cue music—aaaaaaand—we’re clear.”

I took a deep breath. As soon as we got the “all clear,” the entire studio erupted into cheers and applause. Well, I wasn’t expecting that!

I stood and accepted hugs and handshakes from the crew. As I made my way to the back of the studio, I was stopped by Bob Jernigan, the network news director.

“Greyson, that was beautiful. I’m told the switchboards are exploding with positive comments and support. And while that’s all well and good, the main thing is that you changed—and quite possibly saved—several lives tonight. I couldn’t be more proud to have you on our team.”

Wow! If that wasn’t enough—Bob Fucking Jernigan wrapped his arms around me in a hug. Whoa! That never happens—ever!

I finally made my way to Mom and Rafe. She was still sitting in her chair, dabbing her eyes.

“How was it, Mom? Did it make any sense?”

“Did it make any sense?? My dear boy. You told me you’d spent the better part of your life trying to make me proud. I can honestly tell you that never—never—in my life have I been more proud to be your mother. That thing you said about just loving your kids—just the way they are? I always have—and I always…”

She couldn’t finish. Sobbing. I haven’t seen my mother crying like that since Dad died. The only thing—nobody died. Wait. Someone actually did die. Beverly’s Greyson Myers died tonight. The new me was born.

I was holding Mom in my arms while she wept and looked up to see tears streaming down Rafe’s face—with a huge smile. I looked into his eyes and smiled back. That’s when it happened. The connection between us was so incredibly intense. I knew that I was falling in love with Rafe Miller—I mean Milner—all over again.

Mom got it together enough to say that she needed to get home. I told her I would take her out to reception and call her an Uber.

“Can you get me a cab instead? I know it’s silly, but I feel safer in a cab instead of somebody’s car.”

“Whatever you want, Mom.”

I walked Mom and Rafe to the studio door and stepped out. Justin was waiting for me, and it was apparent that he had been crying as well.

“I don’t want to be out of line here, but can I hug you, Grey?”

“Justin, you’re not out of line in the least bit.”

I hugged Justin, and he thanked me for adding his comment to my segment. “It was a beautiful sentiment and the perfect way to end my piece. Thank you!”

Justin pulled away and smiled. “God, I love my job!”

Mom and Rafe were smiling as I broke the hug.

“Hey, Justin—I’m going to call a cab for my mom. Would you mind taking her downstairs and help her get it? It might be a little crazy outside the building. And yes, I know—it’s not your job, but I don’t think I can go down there and deal with the paps tonight.”

“No worries, Greyson. Right now, I’d do just about anything you would ask!”

We walked out to reception and ordered a cab for Mom. I gave her another kiss before she and Justin got onto the elevator. I turned around and found a still-smiling Rafe.

“You—Mr. Milner—come with me!”

I took Rafe back into my dressing room and locked the door once we were inside.

“So cute-makeup-boy will do anything for Greyson Myers. Should I be worried?”

“Worried? Worried about this?”

I pushed Rafe against the wall, pressed my body against his, and kissed him like I’ve never kissed anyone ever before. He was whimpering and trembling against me as our tounges danced together.

“I’m going back to your place tonight, Rafe. We’re going to go back sixteen years and have a complete redo. You up for that?”

Rafe took my hand and placed it on his hard cock. “Hell the fuck yes, Grey! I’m up for you!”

Rafe kissed me again and gently thrust his cock into my hand. He gasped as it began to pulse.

“Jesus, Grey! I just nutted in my jeans! Can we get out of here?”

“That was so hot, Rafe! I need to take off my makeup, so it doesn’t end up all over your sheets. I’ll only be a few minutes.”

“Okay, can I use your bathroom? I should probably clean up a bit. God! That was hot! I’ve never thrown a nut from a kiss!”

I gave Rafe a light kiss and told him we needed to get going so we could get out of here.

“Fuck yeah, G.!”

“You know—no one has called me G. since we were kids.”

“Good to know I still own that name. Let’s get out of here!”

I went to my dressing table as Rafe went to the restroom to clean up. As soon as I sat down, my phone buzzed with a call from Beverly. I will not have her calling me all night, so I picked up.

“Greyson here.”

“Well, that was quite a performance, Greyson. What were you…”

“Not now, Beverly. I would like to see you tomorrow afternoon. We’ll talk then.”

“Fine. I have 1:30 open.”

“Excellent. I’ll see you then.”

I ended the call without a goodbye. The only thing I was looking forward to more than tomorrow’s meeting was my night with the gorgeous man in my bathroom. I have never been this excited in my life!

Before removing my makeup, I dialed reception and asked if they would have my driver ready in ten minutes. Once that was taken care of, I took off my makeup, applied a bit of moisturizer, and changed back into my polo.

Perfect timing. A smiling Rafe walked out of the bathroom.

“Jesus G., I smell like a fucking cum factory!”

“And I get to smell that all the way home? How hot is that?” I grabbed the stunning man in front of me, kissed him again, and led him out of my office. We got on the elevator and made our way to the basement.

We got off the elevator, and Jerry was standing by the open door. “Good evening, Jerry. We’ll be returning to the same address where you picked us up.”

“Excellent, Mr. Myers. If I may ask, did something happen tonight? The press is all over the place out there.”

“Yes, Jerry. Something did happen. And just so you know—that’s not the press—those are the parasites. Try not to stop when we leave the building.”

“Yessir. I’ll try not to hurt anyone.”

“Go ahead and hurt them. They’ve earned it.”

 

 

RAFE

I can’t believe I fucking nutted in my jeans! Jesus! I’m 32 years old, and my dick decides to act like it’s sixteen again! Well, I guess that’s what Grey wants. He wants a do-over of that horrible birthday sixteen years ago!

As we were leaving the parking garage, it was fucking crazy! At least fifty people with cameras were trying to get a photo of Grey and me as we were pulling out on the street. Idiots! The windows were tinted just enough that all those flashes were going to bounce off the glass and right back into their cameras. No one was getting a pic of us tonight!

We pulled away from the building and were on our way back home.

“Sir? It looks like we have two cars following us.”

“Can you lose them?”

“Of course, I can. It’s my favorite part of the job. Hold on, sir!”

And there we were. Before we could blink, we were suddenly in a Martin Scorcese film. Jerry was expertly maneuvering the car around corners and onto side streets. He would weave in and out of traffic and in just minutes put at least five or six cars between us and the paps.

In no time, we were on my side street and in front of my building.

“Excellent job, Jerry! You’re the best!”

“Go—get out of here before they figure out where we are.”

“Goodnight, Jerry. I’ll call and let you know where to get me tomorrow.”

“This address?”

“Yeah, most likely. Stay where you are. We’ll let ourselves out.”

The three of us chuckled as I opened the door, and we hopped out of the car. Greyson and I ran up the stairs, laughing all the way. When we got inside the apartment, we were laughing—and out of breath.

“God! That was so fucking crazy!”

“Are you sure you want this insanity in your life? Broadway’s exciting as Hell, but this—this is just one big-ass layer of cra-cra!”

“Bring it on, Grey. I haven’t been this happy in—well—sixteen years.”

“God, I need a drink. You have anything?”

“I’ve got beer, wine, and about a half bottle of Maker’s Mark.”

“Whiskey, please. But only if you join me.”

“Hell to the yes, G.! You hungry?”

“Yeah, I am. Ideas?”

“There’s a great Thai place two doors down. What would you like?”

“Man, I could really get into some Pad Thai right now. Is it good?”

“It’s the best! Beef, pork, chicken, shrimp, or tofu?”

“I’m thinking pork or shrimp. What do you usually get.”

“It’s all good, but their pork is to die for.”

“Sounds like pork, then. Oh! Do they have Tom Ka?”

“They have both Tom Yum and Tom Ka.”

“Recommendation?”

“Tom Ka. They don’t overdo the ginger like a lot of places, and the coconut milk is perfect.”

“Now, I’m starving!”

“I’m going to change my pants and call in the order. I’ll go down and pick it up, too. It won’t take too long.”

“I’ll go with you—as long as the paps haven’t found us.”

“Well, let’s see.”

I opened the window in the living room and stuck my head out. There was no one hanging around on the sidewalk. It was clear across the street, too.

“It looks pretty empty down there. Let me hurry and change, so we beat the theatre crowds. Whiskey’s in the cabinet to the left of the sink—glasses to the right. I’ll be right back.”

We quite literally ran to the restaurant. It was a perfect time. They were staffed up for the upcoming theatre rush, so it didn’t take any time at all for my order. We were back at the apartment in fifteen minutes. As I opened the door, I had a brilliant idea.

“Grab the Maker’s and glasses, then follow me.”

“What?”

“Just do it, G. I promise—you’ll love this.”

Grey followed me up the stairs, and we eventually made up to the roof. I opened the door and plugged in the lights.

“Oh, wow! Rafe—this is awesome!”

I looked over at Grey and noticed his wide eyes and big smile. Thank God this beautiful man hasn’t become jaded as so many so-called stars do.

I reached into a cabinet and pulled out a tablecloth and a small towel. I wiped down the furniture, put the cloth on the table, and set the food out. Grey poured two healthy glasses of the best-damned whiskey, and we sat down.

Grey raised his glass to me, smiling and shaking his head. “This is—it’s incredible, Rafe. I mean—you see this shit in the movies, but I’ve never known anyone who actually created a romantic dinner spot on the roof. But most importantly, thank you. Thank you for meeting me at the airport. Thank you for getting me through my day. Thank you for being at the studio and for your support. Thank you for this amazing dinner. But the most important thing I need to thank you for is letting me back into your heart after all this time.”

We clicked our glasses and took a healthy gulp. I love the warmth of Maker’s Mark as it moves down my body. I reached for Grey’s hand from across the table. He took it, and we rested them next to the boxes of food.

“You know, G., I wasn’t so sure about this until I saw you this afternoon, but—you never left my heart—after all these years. You have always been there to some degree.”

We leaned across the table and lightly kissed.

“We should eat before everything gets cold, shouldn’t we?”

I nodded in agreement and proceeded to open our boxes and soup containers. I’m pretty sure G. agreed that this was the best fucking Thai food in the city since he was moaning with pleasure after nearly every bite.

After a few minutes, Grey started to chuckle. “You know, I was certain we were going to get into your apartment, rip our clothes off, and get right to the down and dirty.”

“Yeah. Honestly—that was the plan in my dirty little brain for most of the day.”

“What happened? Do you not want to—”

“Shut up. If you must know—”

“I must! I must!”

“Okay, Mel Brooks—my plans changed when I started to completely—head over heels—fall in love with the boy I fell in love with all those years ago.”

“Oh. I—wow—when did that happen?”

“Believe it or not—it happened during that insane car ride home.”

“You’re kidding me. Really??”

“Yeah. It felt like everything was right again. It reminded me of all the crazy shit we used to do together. Like that April Fool’s day when we all switched all the shit between Mr. Faulkner’s and Miss Davis’ rooms?”

“Oh my God! That was hilarious! They were so fucking confused for at least ten or fifteen minutes. And the way you got both classes to do it. It only took ten minutes. Sooo worth missing lunch for!”

“I hate that I made Mom and Dad move me to another school. I never had any fun times like I did with you. I was an idiot.”

“You weren’t an idiot, Rafe. You were a kid. We both did stupid shit back then. But I have a confession to make. I started falling in love with you today, too. The way you had my back and helped me get through all the bullshit—it was just like the way you took care of me when we were younger. It felt like I was back home—and everything was right with the world.”

“Whoa. I don’t know—fuck. So—anyway—I didn’t want tonight to be just about sex and doing shit to get each other off. I wanted to make this a night you wouldn’t ever forget—not that you could or anything. What you did with your statement was nothing short of awe-inspiring. Maybe that’s when I started to fall in love with you all over again.”

“Awww. But you’re right—this is a day that I’ll never forget as long as I live. And I’m glad you held off on the sex thing. I was hungry as fuck—as you can see by my empty containers. But this—this rooftop terrace thing. This is pretty fucking romantic. Are you trying to woo me, Mr. Milner?”

“Busted! But I’ve only just begun. Let’s get this shit cleaned up and go back downstairs.”

 

GREYSON

We threw our empty containers and all the other shit into the bag. Rafe took it, and I grabbed the glasses and liquor, following Rafe down the five flights of stairs. He threw the bag down the trash chute, and we went back into the apartment.

“Have a seat on the sofa and pour us another round, k?”

I did what I was asked to do, and Rafe went up to a cabinet on the opposite wall. Jesus! It was about ten shelves of DVDs.

“What? You still use DVDs?”

“Only when I want to watch something that isn’t streaming.”

“What are we watching?”

“You’ll see.”

Rafe slid the disk into the player and took a seat on the sofa—about a foot away from me. I started to slide toward him, and he said, “Not yet. You’ll see.”

He hit the play button on the remote and fast-forwarded through the opening legal shit, and then I saw what he was doing. The title Boy’s Briefs appeared on the screen. It was the movie we watched that fateful night sixteen years ago.

“Rafe…”

“Shhh. The rule is that I get to pick the movie since it’s my birthday. I hope you like it.”

Tears came to my eyes as I realized he was giving us a second chance to make things right. That did it for me. I’m totally in love with this amazing man.

Even though the actors were a bit young for my taste, the movie still intrigued me. This time, the more erotic scenes definitely excited me. I wanted so badly to jump on Rafe and devour him, but he was in charge of this little scenario, and I happily went along.

When the film ended, Rafe turned off the television and turned to face me.

“What did you think?”

“It was different. I’ve never seen a movie like that, but I guess I liked it okay. Why did you pick that movie?”

“Because I needed to see what you thought about it.”

“Why? It’s your birthday. It doesn’t matter if I like your movie.”

“It does matter, G. You see—I love you.”

“I love you too, Rafe.”

“No—you don’t get it. I’m like those boys. And I’m in love with you.”

Our eyes were locked as Rafe moved closer to me. He moved his head to mine, and I noticed a slight smile as his lips touched mine. The kiss turned passionate in no time at all, and Rafe placed his hand on my very hard cock.

Just as I did so long ago, I broke the kiss. I waited long enough—too long, probably—to see a look of panic begin to appear in Rafe’s eyes.

“I love you, too. Rafe—I love you with all my heart and soul.”

I leaned in and returned the kiss. Rafe began whimpering while our tongues continued their dance. I’ve decided that little whimper sound is a massive turn-on for me.

This time Rafe broke the kiss. “You’ve made me the happiest boy in all of Manhatten, Gary Mackolvich. Can we go to the bedroom?”

I smiled and nodded. Rafe stood and held his hand out to me, pulling me up from the sofa. We walked into the bedroom, and Rafe pulled me into his arms once again.

“Thank you, Grey. Thanks for letting me play out that night again—the way I had always dreamed it would have been.”

“Thanks for taking me there. It was amazing.”

“The re-living part is over. If I’m about to get you into my bed, I certainly don’t want to be awkward teenagers.”

“Thank God! Although I’m still new at all this stuff, I may not be all that you want me to be.”

“I promise—you are going to be absolutely perfect.”

We began to undress each other slowly, exploring each other as flesh was bared. Holy shit! Rafe has grown into a smoking hot body!

“Jesus, Rafe—you are fucking amazing!”

“Fuuuuuuuuuuck!”

Yes, Rafe likes getting his nipples sucked on. I unbuttoned his jeans, slipped my hands down the back, and cupped his ass—his rock-hard, muscular ass.

Rafe opened my jeans and pushed them down below my hips. I stepped out of them as they fell to the floor and then lowered the zipper on Rafe’s. Ha! When he changed his pants, he didn’t bother with underwear!

Rafe pushed my underwear down, and finally—finally—we were both naked, kissing, and grinding our hard cocks against each other.

Rafe pulled away and said, “Jesus, G., I’m so fucking close!”

“Me too, Rafe. I’ve been so horny for you all day.”

He kissed me and pulled me down to his bed. We were on our sides, facing each other.

“Really? You’ve wanted this all day?”

“I’ve wanted this since the first time we talked the other day.”

“I have an idea.”

“So far, your ideas have been pretty awesome.”

“Let’s 69, get each other off, and then we can take our time and make love to each other.”

“Yes!”

Rafe turned himself around, and I found his cock in my face. It looked to be a bit shorter than mine—but definitely thicker. I grabbed the base and rolled my tongue around the head just as I felt my cock sliding into Rafe’s mouth.

Rafe opened his throat, and I felt the head of my cock ease in. I had his cock in my mouth and was pumping my head over his hardness. I took my free hand began to rub his smooth balls. That caused Rafe to moan. That caused me to explode.

It came so fast I didn’t even have time to warn Rafe. He didn’t have time either. His cum filled my mouth just as mine was ending.

Once our breathing slowed and we were both in a semi-conscious state, Rafe shifted around and kissed me. We could taste each other’s nut as we moaned through yet another wonderful kiss.

“Well, that was pretty close to what sixteen-year-old sex would have been like—at least with how long we didn’t last!”

“Don’t worry, G. We’re gonna have some intense grown-up sex as soon as we recover.”

Facing each other on our sides, the two of us dozed a bit in our post-orgasmic bliss. After about fifteen minutes, I felt Rafe push a lock of hair from my forehead, and my eyes flickered open.

“Hi.”

“Hello, Mr. Myers. I must say—you grew up quite nicely.”

“Well, that’s the kettle calling the pot black. You are one of the most stunning men I’ve ever seen.”

“Hey—I saw that photo of you and that blond hottie kissing. There’s no way I could compete with that.”

“There’s no competition. Lucas is very attractive. He’s a wonderful friend. But—and this is the last time I’m going to say this—you and I have known each other most of our lives. Even with the lost years between us, you still know me better than anyone else. With you, it feels like I’m—I don’t know—it feels like maybe I’m home?”

“Wow.”

There were gentle caresses and kisses, which became more intense with every breath. Soon enough, we were both hard and rolling around on the bed.

“Grey—please tell me you like to top. I need that big cock inside me.”

“Whatever you want, Rafe. Whatever you want.”

I quickly thought back to my “lessons” back in Hawaii. I knew what Lucas liked. I guess I get to find out what Rafe enjoys now.

Lucas liked it when I would kiss the side of his neck—right where it met his shoulder. Oh yes, Rafe was into that as he moaned and cursed. I moved down and began flicking my tongue over a nipple—just like Lucas enjoyed.

Rafe seemed to enjoy nipple sucking, but I wanted to take it to another level. When I gently bit down and tugged on his engorged nipple, Rafe’s entire body lifted off the bed.

“Ohhh, Fuuuuuuuck! That’s—Oh, God!”

Yeah, he likes it. I moved down and found some tasty rivers of precum floating in the ridges of Rafe’s abs. I love the taste—it’s sweet, with just a hint of salty, savory undertones.

I resisted the temptation to put Rafe’s cock back in my mouth and kissed my way lower. I scooted down on the bed and moved between Rafe’s legs—pushing them up to his chest. He held on to them, exposing his quivering hole.

Not that I’ve had a close-up view of a lot of asses, but Rafe’s had me in awe. I put my hands on each cheek and felt his glute muscles flexing and relaxing under my touch. When I pulled them apart, there wasn’t a hair in sight. He was completely smooth, and Rafe’s hole was almost winking at me—flexing with his muscles.

I resisted the temptation and instead began to lick and nip at the ridge of skin between Rafe’s balls and ass. Oh yeah! So far—that was his favorite spot! His smooth and heavy balls were resting on my nose, filling my senses with his unique smell. Now—I liked that! I could feel my cock leak onto the sheets.

“Please! Please, G.! Yes!” Rafe’s breathless begging only made me want to torment him even more. I sucked one of his balls into my mouth, pressing it between my tongue and the roof of my mouth.

“Ooooh! Fuuuuck! Yes, G., Fucking Yes!”

Alright. Rafe likes his balls sucked. Being ever so accommodating, I gave his other ball the same treatment. I tried, but there was no possible way to get them both in my mouth without causing some severe pain.

I licked my way back down Rafe’s taint as I pulled his cheeks apart. I reached his awesome hole and teased it mercilessly. I would flick my tongue across—up and down—and then make circles around it. Rafe’s whimpers and moans grew louder and louder—as did his begging for me to tongue-fuck him.

Okay—it turns out all this swearing and dirty talk really turns me on. The best part is I have no doubt in my mind what Rafe likes—or wants—or desperately needs.

I pulled away and decided to tease Rafe even more. “You want my tongue, babe? Is that what you need? Want some tongue-fucking?”

“Please, G.! I need it so bad! I’ve wanted this for so long! Please! Please give me that fucking tongue!”

I literally plunged my face into Rafe’s ass, throwing my tongue into his quivering hole. He flexed and released his ass muscles in rhythm with my tongue. It didn’t take long for Rafe to start begging me to fuck him. He needed me inside him—now!

“Lube?”

“Drawer!” Rafe flung his arm to the side of the bed, showing me which nightstand had the bottle of lube.

Rafe lowered his feet to the bed with his knees pointing up to the ceiling. I knelt between them, covering a finger with Gun Oil. Hmmm. This is some excellent lube. I’ll definitely need to get some for my nightstand!

After working a third finger into Rafe’s hole, I asked him if he was ready. Whoah! He had tears in his eyes as he told me he’s been ready for sixteen years. I could only look at him with the warmest of smiles. “I think I have been, too.”

I lubed up my cock and realized I probably wasn’t going to last long at all—even though I had just blasted a load down Rafe’s throat not even thirty minutes ago.

“How do you want to do this, Rafe?”

“Just like this—me on my back. I want to look at you when you make love to me.”

“You don’t want me to fuck you?”

“Not this time—it’s too special.”

“You’re right—I get it, Rafe.”

We both let out a long and loud groan as the head of my cock slipped inside Rafe’s tightness. I slowly eased in a bit and stopped—eased in a bit more and stopped again. Our eyes were locked. I could see into Rafe’s soul as I found more and more of my cock inside my stunning man.

When I was inside Rafe as far as I could be, he asked me to stay there for a bit. “I just want to savor this feeling. I have never felt so complete in my entire life, G.”

I lowered my body to Rafe’s and met him for a beautiful, tender kiss. He wrapped his arms around my back—and his legs around my waist.

Oh. My. God! That kiss! It was the most amazing kiss I’ve ever experienced! It was as if our souls merged into one. It was quite simply—beautiful.

I slowly began to move in and out of Rafe. Slowly. Tenderly. Every movement brought us closer to each other—creating a bond that we would soon learn would become unbreakable.

There was no fucking at all. This was an experience that ended up showing both of us how essential the other was to our happiness. It was a bonding of our hearts—our souls—that could only create the foundation of a love that will last a lifetime.

The slow build to our orgasms was something I don’t think I’ll ever experience again. We came at the same time while we were kissing. This was not the explosive orgasm of two horny teenagers getting off. It was the ultimate finale of a symphony of love-making.

We continued kissing long after we came. I pulled up from the kiss and saw that we both had tears of joy in our eyes.

“I’m so sorry this took sixteen years to happen, Rafe.”

“What was that? I’ve never been taken to those places in my entire life. There’s no way you are new at this, G. That was the most amazing thing I’ve ever—fuck—that was so worth the wait, G. I do love you with every ounce of my being.”

“For the rest of time, this day—this night—will be the night that means more to me than life itself. I got you back, Rafe—and I’m never letting you go again.”

“You really do mean that, don’t you?”

“I mean that with all my heart, Rafe.”

“G.?”

“Yeah?”

“Next time—fuck the shit out of me, k?”

I kissed my beautiful lover, and we ended up falling asleep—I was still lying on top of Rafe, my cock was still somewhat hard and deep inside him.

We woke up in the morning, having shifted around in our sleep. Rafe was wrapped around me—holding me like he never planned to let me go. That worked for me!

Of course, the need to pee won out, and we made our way into the bathroom. We shared the toilet as we pissed away our morning wood. A quick shower followed that. The shower was quick only because it was crowded. There just wasn’t much room for fun. We’re going to my place next!

We dressed and went to a coffee shop a few doors down for some coffee and breakfast. It was rather nice not to be swarmed by paps for a change.

A couple of guys—holding hands—did come up to us to thank me for my words last night. “We’ve been best friends for three years now—roommates for two. After your segment, we started talking and realized that we were much more than friends—so much more.”

“Oh, wow! That’s wonderful. Are you guys happy?”

“Happier than we ever thought was possible.”

Rafe put his arm around my shoulder. “I know exactly what you mean—how you feel. It’s the best thing in the world, isn’t it?”

“Are you two…”

“This is Rafe. He and I were best friends growing up. We lost touch with each other for quite a long time and just found each other again. And yes, he’s my boyfriend.”

Well, there you go! I just shared the most beautiful thing in my life with a pair of strangers—with strangers that had quite a bit in common with Rafe and me.

We went home after breakfast, and I got ready for work. I needed to get there a little earlier than usual since I had been out for a while. I had some catching up to do—not to mention Beverly was coming by after lunch.

I called my driver and told him where I was. I gave my Brooklyn address to Rafe, and he said he would take the train with some girl who was in the show. We had another wonderful kiss, and I went downstairs when my driver showed up.

I’m glad I went in early. People were in and out of my office congratulating me on my statement. I also had hundreds of emails from all over the world. A few of them were negative and cruel, but the vast majority were supportive and grateful for my words. I even got an email from Anderson welcoming me to the “club.”

1:30 rolled around much sooner than I was expecting. The receptionist called and let me know that Beverly was on her way to my office—a woman who was not happy.

Beverly didn’t even knock. She stormed in and stood at the door with her clenched hands on her hips.

“What the Hell were you thinking, Greyson? Do you have any idea what you have done to your image?”

“Good afternoon, Beverly. Why don’t you have a seat so we can talk like adults?”

She huffed and sat on the sofa in front of my desk. I stayed at my desk—I rather liked the dynamics of the seating arrangement.

“Are you going to answer me? I don’t even know where to begin to fix this mess you’ve created. Your image—it’s destroyed!”

“It’s not my image, Beverly. It’s all yours—it’s the image you created. It has nothing to do with who I am.”

“What the fuck are you talking about, Greyson? You’re not making any sense at all.”

“And that’s the problem we have, Beverly. You don’t get it. You don’t get me. Here’s the thing—last night you saw me. You saw the real me for the first time. I can’t—and won’t—be anything but my true and authentic self from this point forward.”

“How can you dismiss all my work—just like that? At best, you’d be nothing but a local news anchor in—God knows where. I made you what you are, Grey. I know what’s best for you!”

“Yes, I owe my career to you. I wouldn’t be where I am if it weren’t for you. I wouldn’t have been able to say what I had to say—and have a positive impact on so many people if you hadn’t helped me get to where I am. I will always be grateful to you for you helping me, Beverly. But we’re not a good fit anymore. You have to know that, Beverly.”

“What the fuck are you saying, Greyson? Are you firing me?”

“God, I hate that word. But if that’s the word you need to hear, then yes, I’m firing you.”

“You’ll never survive without me. I plan your appearances. I schedule your events. I get your stories in all the press. You can’t do that without me!”

“And that’s the thing you don’t understand. You’ve never understood that I’m a journalist. I’m not some image that’s out there for you to peddle like some product. You think it’s all about fame and fortune. You’ll stop at nothing to get your clients’ names out there. You’ll even make them get married—even when it’s the biggest mistake they could have made.”

“I’m under contract. You can’t just push me away like this!”

“Yes, you are under contract—a contract that has a severance clause. I will honor that contract. You will get the money I’m obliged to pay you. But we’re done. I will get new management—management that has the real Greyson Myers’ best interest at heart.”

* * * * *

Beverly ended up suing me for improper termination. She lost, of course.

Rafe and I continue to get closer and find that when we thought we couldn’t love each other any more than we do—we find new thresholds. He lives with me in Brooklyn now.

Right now, Rafe and I are managing my career together. It wasn’t long after I parted ways with Beverly when I realized how well Rafe handled me and my situation when I returned from Hawaii. Even when we were kids, Rafe had my back. That started as soon as we hugged for the first time at the airport. Hell, his experience as a Broadway stage manager—and all of his organizational skills—has definitely worked well for me. The best part is that I’m not showing up in the gossip rags all that much anymore.

I did find an agent, however. Gabe Cooper was excellent. Once we talked about the kinds of things I wanted to do—and spent quite a bit of time on what I didn’t want to do, he was able to book me on some fun gigs.

I think my favorite was Celebrity Jeopardy—which I won just over 75 grand for HRC, one of my new favorite charities. Gabe booked me on all the late-night talk shows, and it was so fucking nice to be able to be laid-back and just be me!

Our moms have rekindled their friendship as well. Mom told me that Rafe’s mom went up to the gossip biddies a few weeks earlier and told them to shut the fuck up—in temple, no less! Mom said that about fifty people applauded her for saying what so many people have wanted to say for years!

Naomi, having confessed to breaking the NDA at Epic Life, admitted that she “was fed up with all of the gay shit” happening in the world. I was with my attorney and had just finished up the paperwork for a rather large lawsuit. Rafe was sitting with us and said, “Well, at least she helped us get back together—and I would probably thank her for making my life so fucking wonderful—if I ever saw her in person.” I decided that I didn't want a prolonged court case that would end up in the press. Instead, we negotiated that she would donate the money she got from Sanchez to HRC in her name.

Sure, Rafe and I would have eventually rekindled our relationship if Naomi had kept her mouth shut. But because she helped make everything go crazy for a few days, Rafe showed up at the airport and took me under his wing.

Because of Naomi, that day had me back in Rafe’s life, telling the world who I indeed was on national television, and most importantly—led me into Rafe’s heart and soul—and him into mine. It still blows our minds that all of that happened in just one day.

I still end every broadcast with my signature phrase, “Goodnight and Godspeed.” Sometimes, I rush out of the studio and make my way to the theatre so I can hang out in the office until Rafe is done for the night. Sometimes I take my time, spend an hour or so answering emails, and make my way to the theatre and go home with Rafe after he walks out of the stage door.

The best part is I end up with Rafe in my arms every night now. Who knows what the future holds for us? I have finally learned not to worry about that. Rafe has taught me to live in the moment. However, we both agree that whatever this ride is we’re on, we most definitely don’t ever want to get off!

About two months after my infamous on-air coming-out statement, I got a call from Lucas. He was back in Switzerland. He sounded so happy! He had met a young man from The Netherlands at the resort.

When Willem’s family returned to Amsterdam, Willem stayed behind. He’d been there for six weeks, and Lucas admitted that he might just be falling in love again.

All was good in the world. It looks like both Lucas and I had found—our Epic Life.

Before you even ask--yes, there will be a second book in the story of Greyson and Rafe. I love these guys too much to let them go!
But for now--I have THREE other stories to get done. The next one is Hunter's story in The Barnstable Chronicles. Then there's the third book in Preacher's Kid which will be Nate's story. The third book will be a sequel to Johnny Breeze and Me--all about Daniel.
I guess I'm gonna be busy for the next year or so! But I don't mind at all. I love writing and even more--I love how you share your thoughts with me. It truly helps me keep writing.
Thank your for you love and support. Let me know your thoughts on this story and if you'd like more!
Love you ALL! Stay Safe!
Geoff
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 31
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

My prior comment was deleted, I have no idea why, and I’m not happy with whomever was responsible.  Bottom line:  I loved this story and look forward to more.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
20 minutes ago, tesao said:

My prior comment was deleted, I have no idea why, and I’m not happy with whomever was responsible.  Bottom line:  I loved this story and look forward to more.

I don't know what happened. I know that the moderators are looking at comments for political comments and removing them. It's a divided and touchy time we're living in, but I don't recall anythung political in your comments.

Please don't let whatever happened keep you from further comments. You are one of my inspirations to keep writimg and posting here. ❤❤

Edited by FlyOnTheWall
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Another great finale!!  And I'm with Wesley - so glad for the news on upcoming sequels of the boys!!

You are a truly gifted writer Geoff and one of my favorite authors here at GA!  Thank you!!!!

  • Love 4
Link to comment

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story! Of course that came as no surprise, it has all the elements of your other stories. Most importantly, more of the wonderful characters you create; people I would like to know in real life. I am looking forward to reading your next story! Thanks.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

A great way to end a fantastic story, I am looking forward to reading more about them soon. And in the meantime there will be other stories from you to read. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Too short a telling of self lost, love lost, self found, love regained.   Some real passion and good old sex, too.   Thank you.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Thank you for yet another wonderful story. I look forward to where they go in the future and more of your writings. You are one of the really good authors at this site. Thank you again

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..