Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 5,073 Words
  • 5,511 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stitcher - 13. Almost Home

Sorry for the slight delay in getting this chapter posted! Life has become more than a little crazy as I'm directing a musical for one of our local theatre companies. There will probably be a bit of a delay for the next chapter as we start moving into technical and dress rehearsals!
Thanks for your patience... and your awesome responses to this story!
Now... let's get our boy out of the hospital!

Charlie had just filled me with another impressive load, and we were doing our second favorite thing—cuddling and kissing. Slowly, his cock softened and began to ease out of me. I then turned around and faced my smiling boy. “I love you, Charlie.”

“Oh, Jacob. I don’t know what I did to deserve you, but I am sure as fuck glad I did it!”

We kissed each other, took a deep breath, and soon fell into a beautiful post-fuck sleep. About an hour later, Charlie’s phone pinged a few times. It was his mother telling us that dinner would be ready in twenty minutes.

I kinda have to chuckle thinking about how Charlie’s mom texts him rather than take a chance on walking in on God knows what! Don’t get me wrong! Both his mom and dad are thrilled to see a newly confident and happy son.

I know I’m a big part of this “new” Charlie. But when you think about it, his job with Cam has been an enormous part of it, too. I remember Charlie telling me that it’s the first job he’s had where he’s accepted for all his weirdness (I call it cuteness, by the way), and he gets so much positive feedback that when he’s corrected on something, it’s no big deal.

We are perfect together, though. We’re pretty much opposites, and all our friends can’t believe we are together. But the thing that is so cool is that where one of us lacks in something, the other is there to help out.

Charlie’s phone pinged again with the 10-minute call for dinner. He hopped out of bed and went into his bathroom, returning with a warm, wet washcloth and wiped my dried cum off our bodies. Thank God. I don’t think the smell of our sex would go well with Mrs. Danner’s pot roast, which, by the way, was smelling fucking awesome!

After cleaning up and getting dressed, we headed down the stairs and into the dining room. I gotta hand it to Charlie’s parents. They were on the road so much of the time, but when they were home—especially at the same time—they took advantage of that time and insisted they spend it together as a family.

Mr. Danner was pretty cool too. He remembered me being with my dad when he would come over to the house to work on the renovation. He swears that Charlie and I met once back then but wasn’t surprised that neither of us remembered since his son was shy and pretty much hid behind him the entire time.

Mrs. Danner asked what our plans were for tomorrow. Since it was Sunday and the tailor shop would be closed, we decided to drive in to Boston and visit with Ian now that he’s been in a regular room for a few days. Cam said he was still pretty loopy from the drugs, but he’s doing a lot better. He’s walking up and down the hallway a couple of times a day, and he’s now on solid food.

Mrs. Danner said she would pack up a couple of plates of the pot roast and vegetables for Ian and Cam since hospital food was so nasty and bland. I’m pretty sure he’s going to love it—we all were enjoying the fuck out of it!

I think Charlie was more excited to see the baby than he was Ian or Cam. I’m pretty sure that if things work out for us like I feel they will, Charlie will want to be adopting a kid of our own. I never thought I would want a kid, but after spending time with the guys and Eli, I have to admit that the thought has been crossing my mind—even though I’m still not 100% there yet.

* * * * *

Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh fuuuuck!!! After three tries, I finally got Hayden’s massive cock inside me! Jesus Christ, that boy has one ginormous tool!

I wish I had a camera—no, not what you’re thinking, you pervs! The look on Hayden’s face was, what’s the phrase? Oh yeah—shock and awe!

“Jesus, Vic! I’ve never felt anything so fucking amazing in my life!”

“Yeah, Hayden. I think I can say the same thing. I know I’ve never had this much cock inside of me!”

I sat still for a bit, just to get used to having a fucking telephone pole crammed up inside me. Then, slowly—very slowly—I started rocking back and forth. Now, I’ve had more than a few cocks rub up against my prostate as they move in and out of me. But this—I was getting constant, non-stop stimulation. My cock was harder than it’s ever been and was letting go of a steady stream of precum.

I looked down at my sexy boy and asked if he was ready. He asked me for what. I just said, “This!”

I started to raise and lower myself on his cock. Oh, my God! Both of us let out a howling moan, but for very different reasons. For me, it was the incredible feeling of Hayden’s cock moving up and down yet keeping me filled to the max. Holy shit! It was amazing.

For Hayden, this was the first time his cock was ever inside anyone’s ass—ever. Every feeling and sensation was something he’d never experienced before.

I looked down at my boy, and I knew he was already close to blasting his load since his eyes had practically rolled to the back of his head. I started moving faster as his moans got louder and more urgent. “That’s right, baby. I can tell you’re close! Fill me up with that giant load! Give it to me, Hayden! You are such a fucking stud! Oh yes!!!

It turns out Hayden loves dirty sex talk, and that’s all it took for me to feel Hayden thrust even deeper inside me. I felt the pulse of his giant cock as he filled me with his scalding nut. I didn’t stop moving, and within seconds, it was more than I could take. Without any warning, my cock erupted in an epic hands-free nut. My cock was bouncing all over the place. It was throwing cum all over Hayden, my bed, even the wall behind my bed.

I collapsed on top of my boy, and he immediately had his arms around me, kissing me and breathing hard as if he had just run three miles. After we finished our kiss, I looked down at Hayden and noticed his eyes filling with tears.

“Baby, are you okay? Did I hurt you?”

“Oh, God no! Vic, it’s just that—well, you’ve shown me things all week that I didn’t even know existed. I feel like I’m so not good enough for you. I feel stupid, even.”

“Oh, Hayden! It’s been three years since I’ve allowed anyone to get through and break down the walls I had put up around myself. And you broke them down and took over my heart without me even realizing it. I hope you know how special that makes you!”

“Oh, God. Vic—I love—love being with you!”

“Hayden, you can say it because I’m pretty damned sure I’m falling in love with you too—and I can’t understand how it’s happening so fast, but it is. I love you, Hayden. I want you in my life more than ever.”

“Vic! You love me? Wow. I was going to say that I loved watching you ride my cock.”

“Oh—shit—God, I hope I didn’t ruin things with us. But—I was being honest.”

Hayden started to giggle. I love his giggle, by the way. “Vic, I’m bullshitting you. I love you, dude! Hell, I’ve been in love with you in some form since high school. But now I know it’s the real thing—and there’s more love in me than I ever thought humanly possible.

Well, of course, I had to kiss him again! While we were kissing, that lethal weapon of a cock (which was still inside me) started to get hard again! I wrapped my arms around Hayden and told him to hang on.

I gently flipped us around, so I was on my back. “Hayden. Will you make love to me now? I need you to make love to me now!”

“Are you sure, Vic?”

“I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life. This time you fuck me at your pace. Do it, Hayden!”

He tucked his legs under as I wrapped mine around his slender back. He started slowly and commented on how he could feel his cum around his cock. He also commented on how hot it felt.

That was when it started. I saw a side of Hayden I’d never seen before. As he became more and more sure of himself, he picked up the pace and started to long-dick me. Oh, fuck! This was amazing!

Now it was his turn to talk dirty to me! “You like that, Vic? You like my big nerd cock inside you?”

“Oh my God, Hayden! You’re amazing!”

Then, out of the blue, he slowed down—still long-dicking me, but at a much slower and deliberate pace. “Or would you rather I make love to you? Long, slow, deep love to the most amazing man I’ve ever known?”

“Ooooooooooh!” That was about all I could say before my boy lowered himself and kissed me with an intense passion like I’ve never seen before.

The kiss was literally non-stop as Hayden made sweet and gentle love to me. Our breathing was ragged and filled with sensual moans. After several minutes the friction of our bodies was quickly becoming more than I could handle. I couldn’t believe I was going to nut again so soon!

“Oh God, Hayden! You’re gonna make me—Oh, God! Ooooooooooh!”

And there it was, another load, much larger than I was expecting, covered both Hayden and me. As I shot my load, my ass clenched around Hayden’s cock and set him off, as well. His eyes widened, and he just panted his way through his orgasm.

Hayden’s slender body was glistening with sweat, his hair matted down to his forehead. He collapsed on top of me this time, his barely softening cock still planted deep inside me.

“Wow. That was incredible!”

“Yeah, it was!”

“You know, I love topping you. More than I ever thought I would. But, damn Vic—having you inside me is something I could love every day for the rest of my life.”

“Don’t worry, baby—we’re going to be able to enjoy it all for as long as we want! But—we need to get cleaned up and get ready to head to Boston. We get to go visit my cousin!”

* * * * * *

Charlie was trying his best to find music that both of us would like as I was driving on our way in to see Ian. I think that’s been the only thing we’ve not been able to see eye to eye on. Charlie is into a heavier type of rock—almost a punk kind of sound. You know, lots of screaming and head-banging.

Me? I’m totally into classic rock—especially the ’80s and ’90s. So, you see where we are worlds apart when it comes to—what the fuck?

Charlie gave up on the music thing and reached over and opened my zipper! He started playing with my cock through my underwear and pulled it out. Oh, my God! I’m getting a highway blowjob! Concentrate Jacob. Concentrate. Ooooooh, that feels sooooo Goooooood!

* * * * *

It wasn’t that long ago when I would walk around school with a hardon every single day. You see, my first period was in Vic Greenely’s class. I always sat in the front row so that I could get a better view of Greenely. Of course, the more I would look at the hottest teacher at Barnstable High School, the harder I would get. I always hoped he would notice, but I never knew if he did or not. Hell, even now, just spending time with him keeps me pretty hard. And as you probably know by now, hiding a hardon is pretty much impossible for me.

So, here I am, thinking about Vic back in high school as we’re driving into Boston to visit Ian—and my cock is hard as a rock. Sheesh!

“Are you horny again, Hayden?”

“Always—when I’m with you! Aren’t you horny?”

“Of course I am! You do something to me that no one’s ever done before. See?”

Vic grabbed my hand and laid it on top of his hard cock, which I started to squeeze and rub.

“Oh fuck, Hayden—that’s nice. You can let it out if you want.”

Who could resist an invitation like that? I had freed my boyfriend’s cock in no time at all and was slowly stroking it as he drove down the highway.

So here I was, going down the highway with the hottest man on the Cape, and I was holding his cock in my hand. What else was I gonna do but shift a little and get that thing in my mouth?

* * * * *

Oh, fuck! Charlie is working his oral magic on my cock as we’re heading into Boston. It’s kinda hard concentrating on the road with his amazing mouth doing amazing things to me. I hear a horn honk and look over to my left to see Vic in the car next to me. Hmmm. I thought Hayden was going to Boston with him. I give him a questioning look, and he points down to his lap.

Oh, my God! Is Vic telling me what I think he’s telling me? I just smile and point down to my lap. “Hey! Look who’s driving next to us!”

Vic must have said the same thing because Hayden and Charlie sat up at nearly the same time. They saw each other immediately. I think Hayden was mortified, but Charlie just started laughing. Vic and I just had huge grins on our faces as our boys just went back to the task at hand!

God, I love my boy!

* * * * *

I was walking with Ian up and down the hallway. He was moving rather slowly with his walker and both legs strapped into removable casts. Danny, one of the interns, was following close behind to make sure Ian stayed steady on his feet. The last thing we needed was for Ian to fall, especially with a hole in his skull.

We got to the nurses’ station, which was the point where we usually turned around. Ian wanted to keep going, though. We made it to the end of the hallway and turned around to head back to his room.

When we made it back to the room, Ian said he had to use the toilet. He wasn’t allowed to go into the bathroom yet, and they had one of those handicapped bedpan toilets sitting in the room. Danny and I helped Ian pull down his pajama bottoms and eased him down onto the seat. We left the room to give him a little privacy once he promised to hold on to the armrests.

In a few minutes, Ian called us back into the room. “Thanks, guys—for the help and the privacy. Kinda hard to take a crap with an audience.”

Danny suggested that I go down and get some coffee while he cleaned Ian up and got him back into the bed. Ian asked if I would bring him back a café mocha. I gave my beautiful boy a quick kiss and told him to get himself presentable since we were expecting some visitors.

I made my way down to the cafeteria and picked up the drinks. As I headed back to the elevators, Vic, Hayden, Jacob, and Charlie were walking through the lobby.

“Guys! Damn, it’s good to see you!”

Hugs were exchanged, and when we were finished, I just had to ask, “Why do you guys smell like sex? That’s so not fair, you know!”

Vic leaned into me and said plain and simple, “Highway head. It’s a beautiful thing.”

“I hate you all! It’s going to be a long time before I get any kind of anything!”

Everyone started to laugh (cruel bastards), and I led them up to Ian’s room. I wish I had my phone on me so I could have recorded the look on Ian’s face when our friends walked into the room with me. It’s been a while since I’ve seen those sexy dimples.

We had a great time talking and laughing. It was a shame the nurse had to give him another round of his meds, which according to the whiteboard behind his bed, was a cocktail of some pretty major shit, including morphine and oxycontin. The nurse told Claire and Sam that this was a standard procedure after such a severe injury and surgery. At least he wasn’t in any pain.

Starting next week, his dosages would be reduced slowly for the last two weeks of his hospital stay so that he would be able to get through the day with a standard pain reliever that would also have reduced dosages every week to 10 days.

Unfortunately, as we were sitting around and talking, Ian fell asleep. I knew that he would be out for at least two hours but told the guys to stick around. I sure loved having the company!

About ten minutes later, I saw Charlie’s eyes widen with the huge grin that erupted on his face. “Eliiiiii!”

Sam and Claire entered the room while the little munchkin squealed and held out his arms when he realized his best friend was running towards him. Jacob commented that Charlie was more excited to see Eli than he was either Ian or me.

“You know you’re eventually going to have to get one for yourselves!”

Charlie took Eli and sat in the corner chair by the window and was soon lost in the bizarre yet adorable world the two seemed to share. Vic, Hayden, and Jacob stood and exchanged hugs. Claire said that she hoped that everyone got to visit a bit with Ian before the drugs took effect. We assured that we had a great but short visit.

Vic and Hayden offered to go down to the cafeteria to get drinks for everyone. It was a good call as there was just not enough room for seven-and-a-half visitors. Claire sat in the chair by the bed, Sam went to Ian’s wheelchair, and I sat on the closed potty chair. Jacob stood beside Charlie and watched, mesmerized, as little Eli was grabbing for his buddy’s hair and loving the reaction he was getting.

Claire looked over at the boys and commented on how Charlie needs a baby of his own.

“Well, we have talked about it—especially over the last week. We’ll probably see what our options are. But we’ve only been together a couple of months. While we intend to be together for a long, long time, I would just like to enjoy my time with my boy before we bring a little one into our lives.”

“I’m ready when you are, babe!”

“I know, I know. It’s just—it’s so scary! I don’t know what to do. I mean, there’s this little life that depends on you, and I’m afraid I would mess it up for the kid.”

Man, I know exactly how Jacob feels. I went through that myself. “Jacob, I understand where you’re coming from. But let me tell you something. The minute they put that little baby in your arms, and he looks up at you—and then he wraps his tiny fingers around yours—you know, all the rules you’ve tried to learn—and stressed over—they go out the window.

“It’s right at that moment when you realize there is only one rule—love that new life with all your heart. That’s it—and it’s the easiest rule to follow.”

The room went silent for a minute. Charlie looked down at Eli and said, “You know, little man, you are one lucky kid!”

Jacob had tears welling up in his eyes as he watched his boyfriend’s special bond with Eli.

“Jacob, do you remember the first time you looked into Charlie’s eyes?”

“Yeah, I’ll never forget it.”

“What did that feel like?”

“The world seemed like it just stopped. The only thing that existed—or mattered—was the amazing boy sitting across from me. I remember in a matter of just a few seconds, I had this clear vision of a lifetime with Charlie. And I knew that as long as he was in my life, it would be wonderful.”

Charlie looked over at his boyfriend with widening eyes. “Oh, Jacob—that’s beautiful!”

“And that’s exactly what happened with Eli. I just knew that as long as we had each other, nothing would ever stop us from an amazing life.”

Sam and Claire were dabbing their moist eyes. It was the normally quiet Sam who broke the silence in the room. “Cam, you never cease to surprise me with your insight and perception. No wonder Ian is so happy and content. I’m proud to have such a wonderful young man be a part of our family.”

Eli started to get fussy, and I asked Claire if she had a bottle handy. She grabbed one from the bag and took it down to the nurses’ station to heat it.

We fed and changed Eli, and he was soon fast asleep on Charlie’s chest. Thank God the conversation became light and less sentimental. About an hour later, Ian started to stir.

I went and sat on the edge of the bed, lightly rubbing my beautiful boy’s arm. “Hi baby, did you sleep well?”

“Yeah, gotta pee.”

I leaned over and got his piss pitcher and handed it to him. He pulled me close and whispered, “I think I need your help.”

I reached under the blanket and pulled his gown up. I put the pitcher in position and placed his cock in through the top. Man, he did have to piss!

When he finished, I flipped the lid shut on the pitcher and couldn’t seem to be able to remove my hand from a growing Ian Jr. I leaned down to my boy and whispered, “The others will be leaving for lunch soon. Charlie’s mom sent a couple of plates of pot roast, so we’ll be staying here. If you feel up to it, I have an extraordinary dessert for you!”

And that’s precisely what happened. We enjoyed our lunch—which was fucking amazing, by the way. I got up, shut the door, and walked over to my boy, lifting the blanket and his gown. Yes, Ian’s cock was hard and ready to go. It was down my throat in just seconds.

I knew he wouldn’t last long since he hadn’t had an orgasm in over two weeks. I know it was hard for him not to make noise, but he was a good boy and kept his moans and whimpers at a low volume.

It didn’t even take him two minutes before he began to flood my mouth with the largest load I’ve ever swallowed. I did my best, but some did leak out and coated his tight ball sac. I went into the bathroom and returned with a nice, warm, wet washcloth and cleaned up my baby, who was still recovering from his intense nut.

I know my boy wanted to return the favor, but I told him I thought it best that we not put any stress on his head until after they patched up the hole in his skull. That didn’t stop him from reaching over and massaging my hard cock.

“What I need is for this bad boy to be inside me and filling my ass with at least two or three loads!”

“When we get you home, it’s going to take an army to stop me, baby!”

* * * * *

It’s been fifteen days since that man I now call sperm donor tried to off me. Dr. Bohls has decided to go ahead and patch up my skull this morning. Mom and Cam were there with me. Dad had gone back to work a few days ago but said he would come by later in the afternoon.

The doctor told me that he would be using a newer technique to replace the piece of bone they had taken out, and the recovery time would be less than half than it would have been using the older method. He expected the recovery to be entirely done by the time I was released for my leg injuries.

God, this has been such a pain in the ass. I now know how much I hate being bed-bound! The good news is that I’m no longer hooked up to any machines—just the IV. My drug dosage has been reduced to half of what it was the first week after surgery, but they would be increasing it for a few days after this last operation. But the best thing was I didn’t have to wear the removable casts while I was in bed. I could now open my legs for Cam’s almost daily blowjobs!

Danny and another orderly came in with a gurney and said it was time to take me to surgery. I didn’t care. The nurse had already loaded me up with drugs, and I was drowsy as fuck.

The next thing I remember was waking up in my room. Cam, Mom, Dad, and Cam’s parents were all there waiting for me to return to the world of the living—well, barely living. I think they were talking to me, but I had no idea what they were saying. I’m pretty sure I was answering them back, but I had zero awareness of what I might be saying. Turns out, nobody knew what I was trying to say. I guess that’s a good thing!

The next morning, I was much more aware but was still drugged up a bit. Dr. Bohls came in to check on my head and said he was pleased with everything. He wanted me to stay in bed for the day, but I could start walking again the next day, and then in two more days, I could get back to my physical therapy.

Towards the end of my third week, I was given a couple of pamphlets for Barnstable rehab centers. It turns out I would have to spend a week to ten days in rehab before I could go home. Fuck! I want to go home!

My physical therapist explained that rehab time would be the most crucial part of my recovery as I would be in an intense PT program. I would also be working with occupational therapists who would teach me how to function independently at home. Learning that made me a little less pissed, but hey—you gotta do what you gotta do!

* * * * *

Finally! We were checking my boy out of the hospital and heading home! It’s been four-and-a-half weeks since everything happened, and I, for one, was happy to get out of Boston!

Ian and I both learned a lot about how much we use our quads in the course of a day. They’re the foundation of our core. It’s the quads that keep us sitting upright—and that’s why it took a couple of days longer than we had hoped before they released my boy.

It turns out that the hospital couldn’t release him until he could sit on the toilet without tipping over. I thought that was hilarious, but when you think about it, it’s actually a good gauge in figuring out when he was ready to be out on his own.

The nice part was that in the fourth week, Ian was able to start taking a shower. Of course, he couldn’t be alone! He also had to use his walker since standing without the support of the casts was still not possible. Danny said he would be helping Ian, but I told him I would be more than happy to do it. He showed me how to get my boy clean without putting any strain on his legs, and we now had a new daily (sometimes twice-daily) routine!

Of course, the best part was being naked and holding my boy. We each got off at least once every shower. I’ll never forget walking out of the bathroom after our first shower together, and Danny was changing the bed linens. He looked up at us with a huge grin.

“Boys, I know you’re young—and hormones are driving you crazy—but you need to be a bit quieter and try not to announce to the whole floor that you’re cumming!”

Well, fuck me! I thought I was gonna die! But Ian was just laughing as he told Danny it had been way too long since we were able to be intimate. Not to be outdone, Danny informed us that the first time we closed the door and had a private moment, we must have forgotten that Ian was still hooked up to monitors. The entire nurses’ station watched Ian’s heart rate slowly build up, and after a few minutes, slow back down.

They’re not stupid. They knew exactly what was going on! Danny said he had to explain what was happening to one of the nurses who had insisted on going into the room to make sure my boy was okay. This time it was Ian’s turn to blush.

So, here we are! We just left the hospital, and they put Ian into a medical transport. I buckled the baby into his seat in the back of the Charger, and we all headed to the Cape Regency Nursing and Rehab Center—Ian’s home for the next week to ten days.

But the best part was being at home. Eli seemed to love being back in his bed—as I would be in seven to ten days when my beautiful boy would finally be there—where he belongs.

So we are ALMOST home! Actually, we're almost home in more ways than one... we only have a couple more chapters before we wrap up the story of Cam and Ian.
Thanks for reading, and I look forward to hearing from you. I love when you leave a note!
Geoff
Copyright © 2017 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 48
  • Love 11
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

8 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

No you can't end the story. I love these guys too much

I can see the possibilities for sequels and side stories of these characters.  ;-)

 

 

Since older children are more difficult to place, maybe Charlie and Jacob can adopt a child who is around the age that Ian Eli will be at that time. Then Ian Eli can have a playmate. Of course, that would likely be years in the future since adoption usually takes lots of time and effort to happen.  ;-)

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment

B)..................Great chapter, love the recovery process and the shower therapy!  :P  There is not much left to wrap up this story.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, droughtquake said:

I can see the possibilities for sequels and side stories of these characters.  ;-)

 

 

Since older children are more difficult to place, maybe Charlie and Jacob can adopt a child who is around the age that Ian will be at that time. Then Ian can have a playmate. Of course, that would likely be years in the future since adoption usually takes lots of time and effort to happen.  ;-)

I hope you mean Eli because Cam is Ian's playmate

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Not that it matters at all ;-)

I've started an outline for a spin off story for Charlie and Jacob

Don't get too excited... it's just an outline and a FAR place from an actual story!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I'm glad Ian is mending and much closer to being in his own home. If this story is close to ending 😞 I figure you have three story lines you could write about in the future: Cam, Ian, and Eli, Vic & Hayden, and Charlie & Jacob! You have created some great characters that I've grown to care about. Thanks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I’m happy that Ian is getting out of the hospital and moving to a rehabilitation center for intense PT, these rehab sessions will be very hard for everyone, however, once completed, will allow Ian to go home and continue with his life! I’ll be very sad 😞 to have this story end. I’m very fond of all of these characters and will miss them terribly! Sequels and side stories are very necessary. Great story and chapter.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Another great chapter, but I think that Charle might have a problem 

changing himself and falling asleep on his own chest. 😲

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Bft said:

Another great chapter, but I think that Charle might have a problem 

changing himself and falling asleep on his own chest. 😲

Thanks! Dammit! No matter how many times or how many people look it over, there will still be typos and/or mistakes to be found!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Highway head, too funny and whats the first thing Cam notices when they arrive? Yeh busted lol.

Ians recovery is coming along nicely ( honestly my dirty mind just noticed after I typed that ). 

Hoping Jacob can quickly get past his reservations, he and Charlie will surely make great parents and as someone else suggested Eli could use a playmate. Thinking back to Janets comment about the boys and their children suggests Eli can expect little brothers and/or sisters.

Another bestie.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..