Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 7,025 Words
  • 7,884 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stitcher - 3. The Backstory (Part Three)

So here's the third (and final) part of the backstory. It's kinda long, but hey... there was a summer and nearly an entire school year to cover! Happy reading!


 





We just kept kissing and holding each other. I pulled away as the tears kept falling down my face. “I’m sorry, Ian. I didn’t mean to make you cry!”

“But you’re crying, too! Why? Did I fuck things up for you?” I shook my head no. “Good, ‘cause what started tonight is the first good thing to happen to me in a long, long time. And I completely hope this is just the start.”

“Me too, Ian.” I explored his beautiful face with my fingers and wiped away his tears. “You’ve shown me things tonight I could never have dreamed of—or even thought possible. And yeah, they felt amazing. You are amazing. Of all the things you showed me, the one that matters most is that I know what it’s like to make love. I know what it’s like to feel things I never knew were real. You showed me how two people could become one. Yeah, you’re a dude. But you’re my dude.”

Ian started to giggle again. “Cam, that’s sooooo gay!”

“I know, right?”

“What you just said was amazing. But do you take it all back and pretend none of this happened when your gay pass expires tomorrow?”

“About that. It was stupid, and I just made It up so I could give myself permission to keep kissing you and suck your dick. So, if it’s okay, I want to change that pass up a bit.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah. First, it’s only valid with you. And second, how about I just make it open-ended and get rid of that expiration date?”

“Cam, are you sure that’s what you want?”

“Dude, you made me shout out to the whole fucking universe that I love you. That kinda trumps everything, doesn’t it?”

“So, you really do love me? That wasn’t just your dick talking?”

“No, If I recall, Cam Jr. was more than a little busy at the time. So yeah, I guess I fell in love with a dude tonight. Not just any dude, either. He’s beautiful, has the most amazing smile—dimples included—and eyes that can look deep into my soul to give me permission to be whoever I decide to be.”

“He sounds pretty wonderful. And you know something? I fell in love with a pretty awesome dude tonight, too. He’s sexy as fuck. He’s fearless, funny, charming, and has a huge cock—which, by the way, is still buried inside my very happy ass!”

I started to shift so I could pull out when he stopped me. “No, baby. Stay inside me as long as you can. This is the only first time we’ll ever have, and I want it to last as long as possible.”

Holy fuck! My beautiful boy has me hook, line, and sinker. I mean, how can you not be in love with this guy? I know you wish you had him, too. But that’s not gonna happen! Not a chance in Hell. He’s mine. And the best part? I’m his.

We started kissing again, and after a few minutes, Cam Jr. decided it was time to get some fresh air and eased out of Ian. He responded with, “Why don’t we hop into the shower and clean up real quick?”

“Oh Jesus, do you think there will be enough hot water?”

“We’ll be fine as long as we clean each other up at the same time and avoid playing around. It’ll be hard—well, you’re always hard!”

“Dude, just remember, it’s all your fault!”

We kissed once more, got out of bed, and headed back into the shower. We did our best just to clean each other, but we just couldn’t help an occasional kiss. After the shower, Ian grabbed some fresh towels, and we dried each other off. By the time we finished, we were both hard again. We knew we couldn’t do anything about it since we had to get up in a few hours to get ready for work.

Before we got back into bed, Ian threw our wet clothes in the dryer. We got back to the bed and laughed at how we pretty much destroyed the sheets and blankets. I helped my boy get everything back in order, and we were finally able to crawl under the covers.

I lay on my back, and Ian scooted in and put his head on my chest. Ooooh! That’s nice! “Well, Mr. Ian. You should know that you totally rocked my world tonight. I think I can safely say that when I walked into that meeting today that the last thing I would have ever expected was to be here with a dude in my arms and a smile on my face. And holy fuck! There couldn’t be a more perfect dude!”

Ian sighed and snuggled in a little closer and in the most content-sounding voice, “I really do love you, Cam.” And then I heard the slow, soft, rhythmic breathing of my beautiful boy falling asleep.

“I love you, too—my beautiful boy.” I don’t know if he heard me or not, but he did shift a bit and held on to me a little stronger. I think I’m gonna totally get into this new life I stumbled on.

It felt like I had just fallen asleep when I felt a kiss on my nose. “Hey, handsome. Time to get up and take a proper shower. Aunt Claire’s making waffles and bacon, so we need to get a move on.”

As I was coming to, I looked up to see the most beautiful angel. He had a halo of blond, curly hair and a smile that could only have come from the gods. “Hey, I had the most amazing dreams last night. There was a beautiful boy who took me on this amazing journey to places that were so awesome. I know I couldn’t have thought ‘em up on my own. Then he let me into his heart and told me he loved me. I kinda hope he still does.”

“Oh, I’m sure he does. I mean, how couldn’t he? He spent the entire night in the strong arms of this brave, fearless warrior who had let me go with him on his adventures into a world he had never seen. You should have seen how he faced every challenge with bravery and determination. And oh man, the way he made me feel so safe and cared for. But the best part was at the end of the adventure—when things got really intense—he didn’t forget about me. He also told me that he loved me. I totally hope he still does!”

I honestly didn’t mean to take so long to answer him. I was so completely stunned by what he had said. I was doing everything I knew to keep the tears from falling out of my eyes. When I saw the worried look on his face, I snapped out of it and took my beautiful boy in my arms. “Of course, I still love you, baby. And I hope last night was just the beginning of that adventure.”

“You had me scared! You took so long to answer. I was afraid you were having second thoughts.”

“Not a chance, beautiful boy. Now, let’s get to that shower. Maybe we can actually get clean this time!”

Man, I could get used to morning showers like this! We shampooed each other’s hair, soaped each other up, stroked each other off, came all over each other, soaped each other again and finally got out, dried off, brushed our teeth, and did a lot of kissing the whole time.

“Shit! We left our bags with our work clothes in my car.”

“Nope! Ran out and got them while you were still asleep!”

Sure enough, there in the sitting area were our backpacks. So, there we were, two naked horny teens trying to figure out a way to get our hard cocks into the skimpy red Speedos. We finally got them on, and they were obscene as fuck. Damn, Ian looked good with his cock perfectly outlined in his suit. That boy is a fucking wet dream on legs!

Thank God we had the board shorts to go over the Speedos! We put our sneakers and jackets on and headed upstairs for some breakfast. Damn, it smelled good!

“Good morning, boys! Did you sleep well?”

“Mornin’ Aunt Claire. Yeah, we sure did.”

“Yes, Ma’am. I think I had the best sleep I’ve had in years.”

The waffles were excellent. The bacon was perfect. Fresh squeezed orange juice and a great cup of coffee made the already perfect morning even better! It wasn’t long before we were on our way to the pool to start our new jobs.

So, I’m guessing you might be wondering why we have this community pool when we practically surrounded by beaches? One word. Tourists. During the summer, the beaches are packed with tourists. We locals avoid the beaches like the plague. That’s why we have a pool. In fact, you have to show some kind of I.D. that shows you are a local to get your pool pass for the summer.

It didn’t take long for Ian and me to settle into a routine. Since he didn’t have wheels, one of us almost always spent the night with the other so we could ride in together. Of course, that was awesome because we had some amazing nights. Ian taught me so much as we made love at least four nights a week!

One night in July, I realized that there was one thing we hadn’t done yet. While we were making out and sucking each other, it hit me that I had always been the one to fuck my boy. It wasn’t that I was scared or nervous about trying it. It’s just that Ian was obsessed with my cock and kept begging me to fuck him.

We had just fed each other our first load of the night after a hot sixty-nine. Yeah, we always came once down each other’s throat and followed that with some excellent fucking. It’s good to be a teenager! While we were cuddling and kissing, I just blurted out, “I need you inside me. Will you fuck me, beautiful boy?”

“Are you sure, baby? We’ve never done that.”

“Oh, Hell yeah! I want you to take the last of my virginities. Just be gentle—well, at first anyway.”

“Cameron Elliot Franklin, after all this time, you still surprise the fuckin’ shit outta me!”

Boyfriends are the strangest thing. No! Really! For my entire life, whenever I hear all three of my names, I just knew I was in some real deep shit. But when Ian says them—Oh. My. Fucking. God. It’s like that Monday night last June when we first met. Don’t you ever let him know I’m telling you this, but when he calls me by all three of my names, I fall in love with him all over again—and there’s not a fucking thing I wouldn’t do for my boy.

So that was the night my beautiful boy took me for the first time. I was scared to death, but I knew how much he liked having me inside him, so I had to see it for myself.

Holy fuck, it hurt! Well, at first. But Ian was so fucking cool about it. He would stop, slow down, let me adjust, and then before I knew it, I had every inch of beautiful Ian cock inside me. He was slow and gentle and stared into my eyes the entire time.

He would lean down and kiss me deeply without losing a beat. He would pull himself back up so I could see the rippling muscles in his torso as his cock slide in and out of me. It was the fucking strangest thing in the world. I mean, every time Ian Jr. would hit up against my magic spot, a gallon of precum would just pour out of me.

Ian said he had to keep kissing me because I was shouting “fuck me baby” like the slut-whore-gay-boy he was turning me into. And to top it off, he made me shoot without anyone or anything touching Cam Jr. Oh yeah. Like it matters or anything, I’m totally cool with my gay-ass self now. Shut the fuck up! Everyone has their process. Mine just involved a shitload of denial and a made-up gay pass—which, by the way, I highly recommend. Look where it got me, right!?

The next morning, as Ian and I were sitting down to breakfast with my mom, I couldn’t help but notice the funny-looking smirk on her face. “So, boys. Did you get any sleep at all last night?”

“Yes, ma’am. Slept like a baby!” Ian flashed his smile at mom, thinking that would be the end of it.

Oh no! Mom was on to something. She had that twinkle in her eye that only I knew meant she was about to drop a bombshell. “Well, I’m glad to hear that, Ian.” Then she sat at the table across from me with her cup of coffee.

“Cameron—” Uh, oh—full name. “Cameron Elliot Franklin, you know you could have just told me about your sexuality in a nice, civil conversation. You know your father and I would accept and love you unconditionally. But I must say I didn’t think you would let us know that you were gay by shouting—what was it? Oh—yes—‘fuck me baby’ at the top of your lungs half the night.”

She then took a sip of her coffee and looked over at Ian, “Ian darling, Elliot and I love having you here, and you are welcome to stay as often as you like. But we would like to ask you to be a bit more gentle with our precious son. Well, at least gentle enough that we don’t have to hear about it at the other end of the house.”

Fuck me. My mom was having a blast embarrassing us—she never raised her voice, and there was never an angry word. But her cool, calm and collected manner of speaking felt like daggers in my eyeballs. We were both as red as our work clothes, and I know Ian was with me in praying that an alien ship would just take us away right at that moment.

I looked over at Ian, and tears were flowing down his face. Mom noticed, too, and changed her approach immediately. She reached across the table and took each of our hands.

“I’m sorry, boys. I was just trying to have a little fun and torment you. Please don’t be ashamed or embarrassed. Elliot and I have known for weeks that you two were in love with each other. It was impossible to miss how you two would interact or the way you would look at each other.

“Cam, you are a beautiful young man, inside and out. I’ve never seen you happier in your entire life than I have since Ian came into it. Ian, If I were to pick the perfect young man for my son, I don’t even think I could have come close to the beautiful, charming, considerate boy we’ve found you to be.

“You are both eighteen. It would be ridiculous for me to think that we could stop you from being intimate when you are together—we’d just rather not hear it, so can you keep it a little quiet when you are here?”

I still couldn’t look her in the face. “Yes, ma’am, we’re sorry.”

Mom got up from the table and turned around as she got to the kitchen door. “There are sure going to be a lot of pissed-off girls at that high school when they realize they don’t stand a snowball’s chance in Hell with either of you! I love you, boys!”

Really?? I mean, Really? Not only does my freakin’ mom out me—but she casually drops an f-bomb in the middle of it without batting an eyelash!

That was the main event of the summer. And even though Ian still bottomed most of the time, I still got my fair share of beautiful boy dick and learned how to be a lot quieter.

School started three days after the community pool closed for the summer. Ian and I had a long talk about how we were going to approach things. We weren’t going to be out there in everybody’s faces with our relationship. We were just going to be ourselves. If anyone asked about us, we would tell them. Not hiding anything but not flaunting anything either.

My group of friends accepted Ian like he was a part of our gang all along. It didn’t take them long to figure us out, and they were totally cool with it. Again, nothing really changed at all.

Before we knew it, Christmas break was coming up, and I can’t tell you how excited Ian and I were. My parents and his aunt and uncle had become pretty close since Ian and I tried to include them in some of our restaurant or theatre dates. But this year, for the holidays, all six of us were going on a fucking Caribbean Cruise!

We flew to Miami the day after Christmas and checked into a hotel overlooking the port. Each “couple” had a room, so you can be sure Ian and I fucked like bunnies that night. At about two in the morning, we had just finished napping after round two, and Ian stepped out on the balcony—naked as fuck. Damn, that boy is hotness personified!

I stepped out behind him and wrapped my arms around him. We both must have had the same idea because we each looked side to side and realized our balcony was totally private. What was I supposed to do? Not fuck him over the rail? At least we were smart enough to remember that we had parents on either side of us, so I fucked him nice and slow—and quiet!

At 1:00, we boarded the ship and got checked into our cabins. Holy shit, this was a fucking city on water! The parents got three sweet cabins next to each other. We each had our own balcony—private! Sweet! There’s gonna be fucking over the ocean tonight! There was also a queen-sized bed and a sofa.

When we got into the cabin, we found two small boxes on the bed with each of our names on them. There were notes on each of them. I opened the envelope and read:

To Cam,

Thank you for being such a wonderful part of our and Ian’s life. Always remember how special the love you have is and that it’s only 100% complete when you are with each other.

We love you,

Claire & Sam

Whoa. There are those damned tears again! I looked at my beautiful boy, and he had tears as well. We handed our notes to each other and discovered they were worded exactly the same, with only the names different.

When we opened the boxes, we each found a sterling silver chain with a half-heart attached. Of course, they fit together perfectly, and when we put them together, we found our names engraved on each side.

“Oh my God, Cam! They’re beautiful!”

“Just like my boy!”

We put the necklaces on each other and then went to thank each of our parents. Now, I know I know—Ian’s parents are really his aunt and uncle. But towards the end of the summer, he just started calling them his parents, so I just went with it, okay? We went to each of our parents’ cabins to thank them once we got our tears under control. Really, we have the coolest parents!

The ship set sail at 4:00, and we went out on our balcony to watch us pull away from the dock. It was pretty cool. After we sailed past the jetty, we decided to hit the ship’s gym. You see, the plan was to tan, gym, tan, swim, tan—you get the picture. Of course, when needed, we would eat, and whenever the opportunity arose—Hehe, I said arose—hot sex.

So, we got to the gym and decided to warm up with some cardio. Ian chose the stationary bike while I hopped on the elliptical. About five minutes into our workout, the door opened, and I’m not sure, but I could swear that both Ian and I gasped out loud.

He said his name was Andy Sampagna. He looked to be about our age—and he was this super cute Asian dude. The only body I’ve ever seen that was hotter than his was Ian’s. He was wearing white trunks and a light blue open jacket. His body was ripped and completely smooth except for a light dusting of hair on his legs.

Andy got on the treadmill and started warming up. He told us he lived in Orlando and worked at Disney. He said he played Simba in the Lion King show, but he would begin rehearsals with the Cirque du Soleil show when he finished the cruise.

We asked him who he was sailing with, and he said he was alone. He decided to get away to get over a breakup. When he asked about us, we told him we were traveling with our parents, but we had our own cabin, and they were pretty much leaving us to our own adventures during the cruise. We just had to have dinner with them every evening.

We then went to the weight circuit and did it together, talking and spotting. That’s when it happened. Andy was spotting me while I did some bench presses. I looked up to grab the weights and saw that Andy was uncut and very hung. I think I might have frozen right there. I shook my head, got out of my trance, and did my reps.

Now it was Ian’s turn. He got the same view and pretty much had the same reaction as I except for the wood he started showing. My baby barely got through his reps, and when he finished, he hopped up and adjusted himself.

“So boys, what’s your story? I have an idea, but I should probably hear it from you.”

“Ian and I are boyfriends—have been since the beginning of last summer. We’re both eighteen and seniors in high school back in Massachusetts.”

Just then, the door opened, and a group of older dudes walked in. Andy suggested we go somewhere a little more private to talk, and Ian invited him to our cabin. I didn’t know if that was such a good idea, but hey.

By the time we got to the cabin, it was time we got ready for dinner with the parents. I told Ian we needed to get dressed for dinner. He invited Andy to join us. “Sure, dude. I don’t have anyone else to be with, so that would be great. Then we can do some talking after, k?”

I told him that was a great idea, and he left to go change for dinner. It was an informal night, so we both put on some khakis. Ian put on a form-fitting button-down with blue and white stripes. I chose a navy blue polo shirt. We slipped on some deck shoes—no socks, and we were ready to go.

We met the parents outside the dining room, and Ian told them he had invited a friend we had met to join us. Claire commented on how every time they turned around, Ian had made a new friend. But it was Sam who commented that they were happy that I was the one that “took.” Blush!

Just as my dad was telling the maître d’ that we would be a party of seven, Andy arrived, and we were soon seated at a nice round table.

Dinner was amazing, and when we finished, the parents said they were going to visit the casino. The three of us headed back to our cabin.

As the door closed, Andy stepped up to Ian and me. “You two have got to be the absolute hottest boys I’ve ever seen. All I could think about during dinner was what you two looked like making love to each other. Pretty hot image, if you ask me.”

“You have no idea! Right, Ian?”

“No idea!”

Oh. I guess I should tell you that while we were getting dressed for dinner, we decided that we both wanted to try something different tonight. We were going to seduce Andy. I don’t think we’ll be having much trouble getting this hot boy into bed with us! Hehe.

Ian started to undress me. Nice and slow. I started doing the same and looked over to Andy. “Guess you won’t have to think about it anymore, Andy. Here we are—right in front of your eyes.”

“Oh, fuuuuck!” Andy started rubbing his crotch as Ian and I lay on the bed in a sexy sixty-nine.

Ian pulled his mouth off of Cam Jr., “Hey, Andy. Why don’t you get more comfortable and join us? There’s plenty of room!”

“Oh, fuuuuck!”

I love a man of few words. And apparently, he is also a man of little movement. He was just standing there with his mouth hung open, so we got up and walked over to him with our hard cocks proudly leading the way. We started pulling clothes off our Filipino stud as he took a cock in each hand.

When we finally got the boxer briefs off, we found a huge, uncut cock. Okay, so he just blew that Asian stereotype out of the water! Ian and I just knelt and started licking and sucking together.

“Oh, fuuuuck!”

We finally got him into bed with us. We did a daisy-chain suck and rimming. I fucked him a bit—Ian fucked him a bit. I’ll kill you if you ever tell Ian this, but Andy was a pro bottom. His ass did things to my cock that I never felt before!

Now, when Ian and I talked about this, we promised each other that this was a one-time thing, but as long as we did it together, we were both cool with it. It was way cool to experience something we’d never done before, but what happened next was one of those things I don’t think either of us will ever forget!

Andy was riding Cam Jr. while facing away from me. He was sucking on Ian Jr., and the cabin filled with the sounds of hot sex. All of a sudden, Andy pulled his mouth off of Ian and leaned back onto my chest. “Ian, slide your cock in with Cam’s. I want both of you in me!”

What the fuck? Is that even possible?? “Lube it up good, dude. I’ve never had two this big before!”

Andy guided Ian’s cock, so it was on top of mine. He told my baby to go slow, and the next thing I knew, my baby’s throbbing cock was rubbing against mine. Holy Mother of God! What the fuck???

Now I’ve told you how much Cam Jr. and Ian Jr. liked each other. Let me tell you—this was the fucking hottest thing they have ever experienced. I looked up at my beautiful boy as he was pumping in and out of Andy’s ass. Soon enough, his muscles started that flex I knew all too well. He was about to blast his nut. “Oooooh, fuuuuuck! Gonna bust my nut! Ooooh! Oooooh! Fuuuuuuuuuuck!

I could feel my baby’s hot cum shoot against my cock, and I soon followed. Just as I was blasting away, Andy blew his load all over the fucking place. Even the wall behind the bed got a nice spray.

It was a night neither of us will ever forget. The rest of the cruise was tanning in our Speedos. Of course, there was a lot of sex—and more sex (just the two of us)! It was an amazing six days. We didn’t see Andy again until we docked in Cozumel. He showed us around since he had been there many times when he was a cruise ship performer.

We spent New Year’s in the middle of the ocean. Ian and I had snuck down to the bow, and we recreated that Titanic “King of the World’ thing—until one of the crew dudes made us get back to the passenger area. Hehe, it was fun, though—and Ian got a selfie, so we would always have a pic for the memory!

After the cruise, Ian and I started our last semester of high school! I was so proud of Ian. He got accepted into Harvard in Pre-Law. I was going to begin the process of taking over the tailor shop for my dad. He was having a tough time as his arthritis was getting worse.

I didn’t have to think twice about taking over the shop. I’ve been helping my dad there since I was ten. He taught me everything he knew, and I like the work. Mom and Dad wanted me to do college, so I compromised and promised to take a couple of classes online every semester.

The first week back to school was also auditions for the Spring musical. This year we were going to do Spamelot! We were so excited. I got cast as King Arthur, and Ian got Sir Lancelot. It was a huge hit, and for a week, we were the school heroes. Well, that lasted until the basketball team won their next game! Oh well, the jocks always win.

And then it was Prom. That meant a shitload of work at the shop. I particularly loved measuring the boys—especially their inseams! Hehe! And then it happened. Ian and I went to buy our tickets during lunch, and the teacher, who was the sponsor for the Junior class, told us that we couldn’t go together. We had to take girls. What the fuck? Was this the seventies??

I was furious. I told her I was taking this to the School Board. That bitch leaned into me and growled that the decision was from the School Board. There would be no same-sex couples allowed at the Prom.

I was so fucking pissed. By the time we got to eighth period—theatre—I was about to blow a gasket. Poor Ian. He’s not seen me really pissed off before. I was sitting in the back row of the theatre with Ian when one of our stage managers came and sat down next to us. Janet was pulling Liz, one of the costume chicks, with her.

I wish someone had taken a picture. The four of us were just staring straight ahead. Janet broke the silence. “So, I guess you heard about the fucking stupid no same-sex rule for prom?”

No, I don’t want to talk about it. I might start screaming.

“Since I can’t take Liz, we thought we would ask if you guys would take us. We’d still get to go with the person we want. You and Ian would pretty much be an accessory—kinda like a corsage.”

What the fuck? Janet and Liz are lesbians? Ian leaned in to me and whispered. “Baby, that’s the perfect solution. We can still go to Prom together. When it comes to dancing, all four of us will just dance together—and I’ll really be dancing with you.”

I looked over to Janet and smiled, “Girl, you are brilliant! I can’t wait to see that bitch’s face when the four of us go to the table and buy our tickets. That’s going to be so fucking priceless!”

The next day we went to the ticket table, and the bitch told us that the policy hadn’t changed. There would be no same-sex couples attending the Prom. When I told her that Janet and I would like tickets, she tried to tell us that our little plan wouldn’t work.

Ian leaned in to her this time. “Look, Mrs. White. Cam is taking Janet to the Prom. I’m taking Liz to the Prom. If you don’t sell us tickets right now, you will have a visit within the hour from my uncle. I’m sure you know who my uncle is. Sam Greenely? One of the top lawyers on the Cape?”

“Are you threatening me, Mr. Greenely?”

“No. This is not a threat. It is a simple promise. My uncle’s waiting for my phone call.”

“One moment.”

She turned away from us and got on her cell phone. We couldn’t hear her end of the conversation, but she turned back to us after a few minutes, glaring. “Fine. You can get your tickets. But I promise all four of you. We will be watching your activities during the Prom, and the first sign of inappropriate behavior will have you removed from the premises and suspended for five days. Do I make myself clear?”

By this time, there was quite a crowd gathering around the Prom ticket table. It was so fucking cool to hear them cheer when she handed the tickets to us. I mean, the whole school pretty much knew about Ian and me by now, and they were awesome about it.

A few weeks later, the rented limo picked us up at Ian’s house. Dad surprised us by actually making our tuxes, and they looked awesome! The girls got the hotel room for the after-Prom fun. Okay. That made me a little nervous, but we’ll just cross that bridge when we get there.

When Ian and I got upstairs, our parents were all there with their cameras. Shit! I think they took about two hundred pics! We finally got into the limo and picked up the girls. Damn, those lesbians looked awesome! When they said they wanted the whole Prom experience, they weren’t kidding.

We arrived at the hotel, and it was packed. There were about six hundred kids packed into the ballroom. The four of us danced together and had a blast. Then it happened.

The DJ turned the mic over to Stefan White. Yeah—the bitch’s son. He was the quarterback of the football team and the Junior class president. You see, the Juniors put on the Prom for the Seniors, so they are all in charge of the thing.

The bitch took the mic and introduced her son. He got up on the stage and said it was time to announce the “Prom royalty.” Everyone was pretty excited. I mean, really? The first name announced was king.

“The Barnstable High School Prom King is—Ian Greenely!!”

Oh. My. God! My baby is king! So fucking cool!

“And for the first time in school history. The other Prom King is—Cameron Franklin!”

Holy Fuck! I just stood there in shock. The girls started pushing me up to the stage to stand next to Ian. I couldn’t believe the cheers! It was amazing—like two years ago when we won the state football championship! I made it up to the stage and looked at my beautiful boy. We both had tears running down our faces as Stefan put the tacky plastic crowns on our heads. Thank God, neither of us had to wear a tiara!

“And now, the tradition at Barnstable High School is for the Prom Royalty to start off the next dance!”

No! I will not permit it! This is completely inappropriate!” Ahhh, the bitch is back!

“Shut up, Mom! This is our Prom. Not yours. You and your goons did everything you could to try and keep Ian and Cam from being here. The entire senior class spent two days texting each other to make sure we would make some school history tonight. Get out of the way now, Mom. If you and your stooges try to stop this, the entire Senior class will go on strike Monday and tell the press about your backward, tight-ass, discriminating ways. And I know there is a group of lawyers who are just chomping at the bit to sue you, the school, and the School Board.”

Now I don’t know about Ian, but I was completely in shock. When Stefan told his Mom to basically fuck off, the whole crowd went wild, shouting, “Stefan! Stefan! Stefan!”

The bitch huffed, walked off the stage, and went out the ballroom's side door as Stefan spoke up again. “Gentlemen, you are the absolute coolest couple in this school. The dance floor is yours.”

The cheers went up again, and Ian took my hand and led me to the center of the ballroom. The DJ announced that the song was from our favorite musical. So when the music started and it was “Only Us” from Dear Evan Hansen, the tears started to flow.

About halfway through the first verse Ian and I had our next “what-the-fuck?” moment. The crowd standing around us started chanting, “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” I looked into the eyes of my incredibly beautiful boy, and he nodded and smiled at me with the same smile that made me fall in love with him.

As soon as we started kissing, the crowd went wild. We were kissing and laughing and crying all at the same time. When the deejay spoke and invited the rest of the crowd to join us, the final Prom “what-the-fuck” moment happened. Guys were dancing with guys. Girls were dancing with girls.

We later found out that people were whispering and texting each other when everything was happening on stage and decided to show us their support. The best part was looking over and seeing Janet and Liz dancing together. The weirdest part was looking around and seeing all those big-ass football jocks dancing together! Holy Fuck! I don’t think I’ve ever been happier.

The next day, Ian’s uncle was so proud of the whole class. He told us that as crazy and ugly things were in the world, our generation would save everything. But, I digress.

After the Prom, the limo took us to the hotel. The girls had already checked us in. We were all giddy from the events of the night. When we got into the room, we all changed clothes into something more comfortable. We called room service and ordered hamburgers, fries, and cokes. When everything arrived, Liz poured rum into our sodas.

By the time we had finished eating, we all had two rum and cokes and felt no pain. That’s when Janet made the announcement that would change all of our lives. “Okay, boys. We told you we wanted the whole Prom experience. Now Janet and I have talked about this, and we want you guys to fuck us.”

What. The. Fuck? This wasn’t part of the deal, was it? I’m not straight! I mean, Really/

“If you guys need to talk about it, go into the bathroom and talk.”

Ian took my hand and led me into the bathroom. “Ian! What the fuck? Did you know about this?”

“No. No. No! Trust me. If I had, I would have definitely told you!”

“What are we going to do? I can’t cheat on you. Especially in front of you!”

“Well—slow down, tiger. Think about it. If this is what the girls want, don’t you think we kinda owe them? I mean, none of the great things that happened tonight wouldn’t have been possible if it weren’t for them and their idea that we take them to the Prom.”

“But—"

“I know, I’m not thrilled about it either. But if you think about it, this is probably the ONLY chance in our entire lives that we’ll be able to see what it’s like to fuck a girl.”

“But—I’m so totally gay. I’m not a straight boy!”

“Cam. Two words—straight pass—expires in an hour.”

Oh, my God! That was so funny! I kissed my beautiful boy and knew he was going to be a great lawyer.

When we walked back into the room, the lights were off, and the room was lit with about twenty candles. Janet and Liz were making out on one of the beds, totally making out and moaning. Liz looked up and told us to get into bed and get each other horny and hard. They didn’t want to do that part. Okay—maybe this wasn’t going to be so bad.

We stripped down and started kissing and stroking each other off. In about five minutes, we were ready. Ian told the girls we didn’t have any condoms. Janet told us they had been on the pill for the last two weeks—when they decided they wanted to see what it was like to be with a guy for this one-and-only time in their lives.

Liz and I switched places, and I crawled into bed with Janet. “Just put it in me, Cam. We don’t have to kiss or anything.” So, I did—and we didn’t.

Damn, pussies are wet! I felt like I was sloshing around. I wasn’t really into this at all. I looked over to the other bed and saw my beautiful boy. So that’s what we did. We were fucking girls and looking at each other. Looking at Ian pumping into Liz made me think that that must be what it looks like when he’s fucking me.

That’s what got me off. I shot my load, thinking about and watching Ian. When we finished, Ian and I both got out of bed and put our clothes back on. I looked down at Janet and apologized. “I’m sorry, Janet. I couldn’t get off without looking at and thinking about Ian.”

“What the Hell? Don’t you think I was thinking about Liz and her strap-on?”

Oh. My. God!! We all just cracked up laughing. When things calmed down, Ian told everyone that he had also rented a room and that we would leave them alone now. God, I love my boy!

There you go! You now have the backstory. I'm so excited to get this thing into (mostly) real time!
Thank you SO MUCH for the amazing feedback and reactions! Keep letting me know what you think and I'll work hard to keep you interested.
Chapter four is going to be a bit hard to write. Some of the events are completely foreign to me and not all of it is going to be happy.
Copyright © 2017 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 56
  • Love 14
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 8
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Prom was great! So happy everyone was so supportive. However, thought what the girls pulled after was pretty shitty. I couldn't have done it. I don't share my partner with ANYBODY!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Oh God! I just read the whole backstory! It was totally awesome, they way they have been supported by those around them. eww for prom night, lol:gikkle:

I imagine the next year will be hard for them,  being apart due to college, a baby... From the chapter one it is still no obvious if the mother of the baby is ok. We will see, I hope Ian and Cam stay together.

Edited by Sweetlion
  • Like 3
Link to comment

This was a fairy story - you know like when Cinderella's fairy godmother made the pumpkin into a coach so she could go to the ball. Now everything was soooo perfect and the girls came along and turned into girlfriends so the boys and girls could go to the Prom. Only nobody knew that when the clock struct midnight the boy's would end up in bed with the girls! And it's going to take some magic to sort out what happens next 👬👭👪

  • Like 2
Link to comment

B).................. I definitely love it, especially the straight pass, haha!  The whole prom scene was the best and now we know how the pregnancy happened.

Interesting chapter looking forward to more.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

The back story was great! The straight pass was inspired! I can't wait to get back to the current part of the story. Thanks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I'm not sure about this story! It was all going so well until the straight sex! I appreciate you provided justification for it but... really? 

loved the fact that their folks were so supportive, but there were no mentions of how they worked at the pool or if there were any 'incidents'!

Looking forward to seeing how the future now maps out with a baby and a long distance relationship.:boy:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Love the way u write feels like we are having a conversation reading 📖 ur story is fun u are a great writer 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Awesome chapter. Love that our boys have the support to be themselves and enjoy their relationship. A relationship which is strong enough to share with the Asian hottie and lord help us all she things (shudder). Loving Cam and Ian. Fab story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

The girls have been on the pill for the last two weeks – so how is a baby going to come from this liaison? Well, Will, read on!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..