Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 3,260 Words
  • 6,000 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stitcher - 7. Vacay the Big Apple Way

The boys finally get to take their vacation to NYC and they do the Big Apple right!
Ian is bout to head off to Boston for the Fall semester and little Eli is getting bigger... almost seven month old, now!
Things are perfect for Cam, he's never been happier.
But then...

It’s been a Summer to remember, that’s for sure! Charlie and Jacob have become great friends, and they are hanging out with us two or three nights a week. Charlie has insisted on being called ‘Uncle Charlie’ because he and Eli have become serious buds.

Eli adores Charlie. They will play with each other and giggle the whole time. Eli loves to play with (okay, pull) Charlie’s hair, and Charlie loves to overreact every time the kid gets a handful. It’s so cute watching the two of them.

Charlie told Jacob that he was going to stop taking the pill so he could have a baby of his own. Jacob would just roll his eyes and assure Charlie that they will keep trying until it happens.

And then there’s Ian. Holy fucking shit, how I ended up with the hottest boy in all of New England is beyond me! His tan is a deep bronze except for the sexiest strip of white from his Speedos. There’s not a hair on his body below his neck now that he’s been shaving his pubes. So fucking hot. And his muscles! Wow! If there’s an ounce of fat on his body, I sure as Hell can’t find it—and trust me! I’ve explored every fucking inch!

So, it’s our last night before we head out on our end-of-summer vacation to New York City! Sometimes I can’t believe how lucky (or blessed, really) we are. All the parents in our lives have pooled their resources and pretty much paid for the entire trip! All we have to worry about are the show tickets and food.

Charlie’s mom, a travel agent, told me she was so grateful for all we have done for her son that she was going to use her connections (and points) to put us up in the coolest hotel in the city. She said it’s this ultra-modern place called Yotel in Hell’s Kitchen. She wouldn’t tell us much more than that, so I Googled it and couldn’t believe it! It even has a robot in the lobby that takes care of your luggage! What the fuck? I have no idea what kind of room we got, but really—I don’t think we’ll be spending a lot of time there except to sleep—and fuck!

So, the night was drawing to an end with Ian and Jacob playing video games. Charlie was sleeping in the recliner with our baby happily zonked out with his head on his “uncle’s” chest. I was on my laptop getting a head start of the end-of-the-month books for the shop since I’ll be gone all week.

I did all the work I could do and closed my laptop. “Guys, we need to call it a night. Ian and I have to be on the way to the airport by 8:00 in the morning.”

I went over and picked up Eli and gave Charlie a light kiss on his forehead. “Wake up, sleepy boy. We’re calling it a night.”

He opened his eyes and smiled. “You know, Cam. I love that little boy!”

“He definitely loves you, too, Charlie! Make sure you come over once or twice next week and spend some time with him, okay?”

“Just try keeping me away!”

Our friends left, and we just put the baby down for the night when the landline rang. Ian picked it up. “Hello? Hello? Who’s there?” And then he hung up.

“That’s so weird. That’s like the fourth time in the last couple of weeks the phone has rung, and the other person has just hung up.” He dialed a few numbers and waited. “I just tried to trace the number, and it says it was from an unknown cell number. Should I be freaked out?”

“Nah, it’s probably some kid from the pool with a crush who freaks out when they hear your voice. I wouldn’t worry about it.”

We finished packing our bags, except for our morning shit that we would pack after we used it. We hopped into the shower for a quick clean and stroke and dried each other off. Yeah, rubbing my boy’s body gets me all hard and horny again, but I’ve learned to deal with a medium amount of control. Hey, I have to—or I’d be having non-stop sex with my boy all night. Not that we’ve had those kinds of nights—you know what I mean, right?

The best part was that baby Eli has been sleeping through the night now. It’s incredible how much energy his dads have when they get to sleep through the night, too! Well, except tonight. About 3:00 in the morning, I woke up with my beautiful Ian grinding his hot ass into my hard cock. I already had my arms wrapped around him, so I brushed my thumb over one of his nipples and got the reaction I wanted.

After a nice long moan, my boy reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the bottle of lube. “If you don’t put that big boy inside me right now, I’ll cut you off for the entire vacay.”

Well, he didn’t have to ask me twice! He handed me the lube, and I slathered all the necessary parts and eased into the hottest ass on God’s green earth. I went nice and slow and made sure I hit all the right spots to make my boy moan as he turned his head and kissed me deeply.

I ran my hands over his hard pecs and chiseled abs, and I’ll be damned—that gets me hotter and hotter as I slide in and out of Ian’s muscled ass. I fucking love how he clamps down on Cam Jr. as I pull out and then pushes back to get me back in as deep as I can.

“I love you, beautiful boy!”

“Oh, fuck! I love you, Cam!”

“I’m getting close, baby! Sooooo close!”

Ian pulled off me and flipped around. Oh, fuck! He went down on me and had me in his throat in one move! He then slid around, so Ian Jr. was right above me. I swallowed him, and way too soon, we were dumping our nut down each other’s throats. So fucking hot!

After catching our breath, Ian turned back around and lay his head on my chest. “Well, that was a nice surprise! What brought that on?”

“You did, baby! I woke up, and you were sleep-humping Cam Jr., so I was just trying to fulfill your desperate needs!”

“Hehe, I love how you look out for me, baby. But we should get back to sleep so we can be on the road in the morning!”

He got up to check on the baby, and Eli was deep in dreamland. He’s such a good daddy, you know. I’m still in awe of all he does for my kid and me—no, our kid.”

By 8:00, we were on the road to the airport in Boston. By 10:30, we were speeding down the runway and headed to NYC! I was so excited! I couldn’t wait to see this hotel Charlie’s mom got for us. She said it was like nothing we had ever seen and couldn’t wait to hear what we thought about it!

It’s cool that the flight down to New York was short. As soon as we hit the runway, I hit my cell and ordered a Uber driver. We got our luggage just as I got a text from the driver saying he was circling and told us where to wait.

Ian and I were both totally psyched. This was the first time we were in New York without parents. We both have been before—several times, actually. But after two years, here we are on our first vacation together—no parents, no customers, no baby—God, I kinda do miss the little fucker!

Just as Ian leaned over and kissed me, we arrived at our hotel—well, Yotel, to be exact. We paid our driver and walked into the lobby! Holy shit! This place is already cool. We walked over to a bank of computers to check in, and the fucking machine spits our swipe keys out. We hit the elevators and went up to the 9th floor. Our room was at the end of the hall, and I couldn’t wait to see what Charlie’s mom was talking ab—Holy fuck!

We walked into a suite that had two walls of floor-to-ceiling windows! There was a sitting area with a white leather sectional sofa facing a mounted flat-screen television. Back in the corner was the bed—a fucking round bed! You could flip a switch, and it would rotate, so you were facing a fucking incredible view of the city. Wait, I have to take some pics of this excellent hotel room! Hell, this ain’t your daddy’s Holiday Inn!

After I took the pics, I turned around, and there was my beautiful boy, naked as a fucking jay-bird, and stroking his cock. “Cam, put down your fucking phone and take off your clothes. We have a fucking round bed to try out!”

What could I do? This called for a striptease. I slowly removed my clothes and moved over to my boy. “You’re driving me fucking crazy, Cam! So fucking hot!”

I’m driving him crazy? Really? I haven’t taken my jeans off yet, and there’s a huge fucking wet spot on my boxer briefs. Trust me. If you were looking at what I was looking at, your briefs would be soaked with precum, too!

I finally pull them down and take my beautiful boy in my arms. Our cocks meet and do the dance they love so much as we kiss. Our tongues wrestle in and out of each other’s mouths.

I break the kiss and hold Ian’s stunning face in my hands. “You know, even after two years, every time I’m with you like this, it’s more exciting than the time before. You are my amazing beautiful boy—and want you to make love to me—for the first time on a round fucking bed!”

We jumped onto the bed and immediately wrapped ourselves in each other’s arms and kissed and rolled all over the huge mattress. It wasn’t long before we were swallowing each other’s cocks in an excellent 69, which led to a rimming 69, which then led to me lowering myself onto Ian, Jr.

I pulled Ian up, so I was sitting, impaled, on his lap. I think it’s our favorite way to make love. We are so connected. Man, it’s just the sexiest way we can be together. The pace is slow, he’s deep inside me, and it’s also one moan-filled kiss fest!.

We made love like that for a good thirty minutes and ended in one of the most intense orgasms either one of us has ever had. Holy shit! That was fucking amazing!

It took us a while to recover, but we just held each other and took in the stunning view of the city. I know these windows are reflective, and no one can see in—day or night, but it felt like we were making love for the entire city to see. I think that’s why it was so intense. Yeah—had to be.

We finally got out of bed and went into the shower. Fuck me! All glass, and yes, it was open to the rest of the room. It also had this rain-forest-monsoon-showerhead, and it felt like we were showering in a rainstorm—just without the thunder and lightning. Well, we kinda made our own thunder and lightning as we stroked each other off as we cleaned each other up.

You know—that is why it’s so fucking great to be young. We’re always horny as fuck, and there’s not much recharge time. Of course, having the hottest boy in the whole fucking universe in the shower with you doesn’t hurt at all!

After showering, we unpacked our bags and took them down to the lobby before we headed out to dinner and our first show. Yeah, that’s right. At the Yotel, you take your luggage down to the lobby, and there’s a fucking robot that puts them into a storage locker assigned to your room. So. Fucking. Cool.

We took the subway up to the theatre district and had dinner at Daniela’s Trattoria. Awesome food! I had the Orecchiette Baresi, while Ian dove into Rigatoni Bolognese. It was a miraculous dinner, by the way. What miracle, you say? Neither one of us ended up with sauce spots on our shirts! Hehe—classy, right?

After dinner, we walked around the corner, and there it was! Dear Evan Hansen, at the Music Box Theatre. It’s our favorite musical—and we both remember singing our fucking lungs out to “Sincerely, Me” in the diner parking lot on our first date—which wasn’t a date because it would have been too gay for me!

When we took our seats, I almost peed my pants! The parents got us seats in the center of the fourth row! Fucking. Awesome. Parents. Ian took a picture of the stage and sent it to his and my parents so they could see just how fucking amazing they are (the parents and the seats)!

The show was even more amazing than either one of us expected it to be. We either had tears in our eyes or were all out crying through most of it. After the show, we headed to the stage door and got a couple of autographs from cast members. So fucking cool! Ian got a selfie of us with the show’s star. My only regret is that we didn’t get to see Ben Platt play the title role, but it was still amazing.

On the way back to the subway, we stopped and had a street hot dog—I mean, that’s the most New York thing to eat, right? It was sooooooo good, too! By the time we got back to the Yotel, we were exhausted. It had been an amazing but exhausting day with all the travel, sex, food, theatre. We just stripped down and plopped into the bed. Excellent shower in the morning, though, while I fucked the Hell outta Ian, and he came all over the glass wall.

All in all, we were mega-ultra tourists. We saw Kinky Boots, Come from Away, and I’ll be damned if Ian didn’t win the ticket lottery for Hamilton! Lucky Bastard! We also saw The Late Show's taping with Stephen Colbert, and we saw Avenue Q Off-Broadway.

We did some non-theatre shit, too. We went out to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty, as well as the 9-11 Memorial. We also did the tour of Radio City Music Hall and did one of those double-decker bus tours. That was kinda cool because every time we passed a Trump building, most everyone on the bus booed. Hilarious.

Sadly, it was the fastest week ever, and we were soon back on the plane and heading back to Boston. We landed after another quick flight, grabbed the luggage, and headed to the parking garage. We got to the car and headed home.

When we got home and walked into the kitchen, Eli was sitting on the table, entertaining our moms. When he saw us walk in, it was awesome the way he squealed, and yes, I swear he said, “Da-da!” Ian laughed at me and said it wasn’t really my name since it was stuck in the middle of baby babble. Yeah, he’s right, but still—he did say it!

We sat at the table with our moms and told them about the trip and thanked them about a thousand times. They already knew most of what we told them since we had sent them a pretty steady stream of pics of everything we did—well, except for all the sex. That would have been more than a little awkward!

We grabbed the little munchkin and took him downstairs. It was getting to be his nap time, so we put him on our bed and laid on either side of him. We showered him with kisses and a couple of tummy raspberries, which he totally loved!

After about 10 minutes, he realized we were home and started to doze off. After Eli fell asleep, I picked him up and took him to his crib. I just stood over him and started to get all emotional again. I just couldn’t believe how happy and lucky I was to have this little guy (and the big guy on our bed) in my life. It couldn’t be any more perfect, could it?

I made my way back to the bedroom and found my boy packing his bags to head back to school. Yeah, Summer was over. It made me sad to see him pack, but Ian reminded me that he arranged his class schedule, so he was done by 10:00 a.m. on Fridays, and he would be driving home pretty much every weekend.

While he was packing, he got a text from Vic, begging him to cover a guard shift in the morning. He went ahead and accepted it since it would be Sunday morning—the slowest shift of the week.

Ian continued packing, and I went upstairs to find Claire cooking up a storm. She told me that my parents were coming over for dinner as a back-to-school goodbye for my boy. It smelled great. There was a roast in the oven and tons of fresh veggies being prepared. I helped her as much as I could, and before we knew it, my folks were walking in the door.

Dinner was awesome. I had Eli duty and fed him strained green beans and peaches. I gave him a couple of baby bites of my mashed potatoes, which he totally loved.

After everyone left, we bathed Eli and put him down for the night. Of course, my beautiful boy and I made love on our boring, stationary, square bed. No worries, it was still fucking awesome as we both enjoyed our favorite penises sliding in and out of our asses.

Ian was up early and changed Eli’s diaper so I could sleep in a bit. He fed him a bottle, and the little guy was back in his crib, enjoying some post-breakfast snoozing. I got a kiss goodbye, and he was out the door.

If I’d only known how important that kiss was.

If only someone would have noticed the black Ford 450 pickup truck with the Kentucky plates sitting in the parking lot of the community pool.

If only someone had seen the truck take off and plow through the white wooden fence surrounding the pool.

Fortunately, Vic heard the screams from the teens at the pool's shallow end as the truck crashed into the red lifeguard stand. He saw everything and was calling 911.

No one saw Ian snap his head around when he heard the truck break through the fence.

No one heard Ian yell, “Dad! No!” right before he went flying through the air and crash down on the pool deck before he literally bounced into the pool where the truck was sitting at the bottom.

I did hear Claire scream when Vic called and told her to get me and take the baby to my parents’ house so we could get to Mass General in Boston. My beautiful boy was being airlifted, and well, I just don’t remember much after that.

Some of you have been wondering if there will be some drama. Well, careful what you wish for... you'll probably get it!
Thank to all of you for your support and awesome reviews. Please let me know what you think... and please don't be too mad at me for what's about to happen!
Thanks for reading!
Geoff
Copyright © 2017 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 38
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 20
  • Angry 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Curse all of you who wanted drama! Not poor ian. On the good side he won't be going back to college just yet:unsure:  charlie is so cute with eli 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Wow! Now that's some drama! Poor Ian. I hope his dad drowned at the bottom of that pool! What a nut job! I agree with Wesley, that at least Ian won't be going back to school for a while. Also hope that Ian didn't get hurt that bad. The fact he was airlifted has me concerned. 

On a much lighter note, I think Charlie is so cute with Eli! Had to laugh when he told Jacob he was going off the pill so they could have one of their own. Charlie and Jacob are gonna be wonderful uncles for Eli!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

B)................I guess nobody saw this coming, even I didn't consider the ominous phone calls as being nothing more than an annoyance. I don't understand people like Ian's family, was it not enough for them to reject him and throw him out of his home? But his father had to stalk and attempt to kill his own son, for what? Family honor? Sounds like some nut filled radical religious cult mindedness to me.  Hope Ian can fully recover, I hope his fathers seat belt gets stuck and he slowly drowns.  Otherwise, nice tense chapter!!  :o

Edited by Benji
  • Like 4
Link to comment

NYC is not my favorite city, but it sounds like the boys had an amazing time there!  ;-)

 

At least now we know who was calling and that the calls will stop…

Link to comment

A little drama would have been OK, but this was big drama. Hopefully Ian will heal and life will go on. Now we'll all have to be patient for the next chapter to find out. Thanks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

This is going to be an agonising wait for everyone.

poor Ian and Cam 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

This was the best part of the story for me. (Because every time we passed a Trump building, most everyone on the bus booed. Hilarious.) I'd have yelled more than boo. I gotta say the worst part being the attack at the pool. Hoping Ian is gonna be fine & everyone else at pool is okay.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Noooo, I stopped reading a different story which was leaving me not feeling good to come back to happy times at Barnstable and you do this???lol. Please dont let anything happen to Ian, baby Eli needs both his daddies. Least I dont have to wait to find out.  The vacay sounded like a blast btw and Im so glad the boys got this special time and Im looking forward to them enjoying many more. ....right???

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..