Jump to content

The Preacher's Kid: High School

   (5 reviews)

It's tough being Clayton Edward Hamilton III. First, there's the name...could it be any more pretentious? 

Then he's pretty sure he's gay. He doesn't know for certain, but he's feeling it.

On top of that, he's a preacher's kid. Not just any preacher's kid. His dad is pastor of a huge mega-church in Charlotte, NC.

This is the story of Eddie's journey of self-discovery...a journey he takes with his best friend and neighbor, Matthew Jordan.

This story contains a brief description of child abuse. It is dealt with in the first chapter and the story moves on from there.
Copyright © 2019 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Doug Spencer

· Edited by Doug Spencer

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

WHAT A ROLLERCOASTER!  PK high school is one of the best stories of young gay love that I have read, and I highly recommend it.  It'll be interesting to see how the boys fare during their college years.  There is a minor issue that I have, Matty is Matty, but is he Mathew Jordan or Mathew Jacobs?  I know, it's just a minor glitch, these two boys were lovers from the time they were toddlers, and I found the story to be quite  captivating, always wondering what happens next?

 

 

  • Love 3
Link to review
Mancunian

· Edited by Mancunian

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I sat and I thought what can I add to the other reviews to compliment this story, well the answer I came up with was nothing. What I can say with 1000% confidence is trust those reviews and read this story, it's great, yes I do recommend this story, so stop wasting time and read it.

  • Love 2
Link to review
Blue Fan Lady

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Started reading with the intention of stopping after 3 chapters.... That didn't happen! 

I enjoyed every chapter as it unfolded a rollercoaster of emotions

Time for bed as tomorrow I start book 2

  • Love 4
Link to review
Sunshine

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Good story with highs and lows in the plot. Well written, usually with good English grammar and spelling (which is important to me). The story of two 17-year-old high school jocks (who turn 18 in their senior year) who fall in love - and have a lot of sex! While I generally enjoyed the story, I did feel that the long sex scenes did slow down the plot a bit and I skimmed through them in order to get back to the story. The last couple of chapters had a lot of happy endings (can two people have that many "feel good" endings?) and a surprise tragedy that did seem a bit contrived - which is why I gave it 4 stars rather than 5.  Otherwise, a very enjoyable read and one of the better M/M romance books on Gay Authors. I am now going to start Book 2. Highly recommended.

  • Love 2
Link to review
chris191070

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the fantastic story of Clayton Edward Hamilton III who goes by the name Eddie and his best friend Mathew Jordan.

We follow the boys as they discover Mathew being abused, there coming out and Eddie getting beaten up. There are some very low points in the story, but then there are fantastic moments and speeches. A truly wonderful story that I highly recommended. There adventures continue in The Preachers Kid: College and Beyond.

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..