Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 4,470 Words
  • 3,489 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Barnstable Chronicles: Vic Greenley Comes Home - 6. Something Better

Vic and Andy get closer in spite of the self-doubt and inner drama that seems to occupy Andy. This was a fun chapter to write and yes, I'm already psyched to dive into the next chapter, "Something Perfect." We only have another chapter or two of Vic's college like and yes, that means saying goodbye to Andy. Hey! We need to get moving on to Hayden already!
Happy reading!
Geoff

“Now is a time to seize the day!

(Now is a time to seize the day!)
Send out the call and join the fray!

(Send out the call and join the fray!)
Wrongs will be righted,
If we're united,
Let us seize the day!”

(Lyrics from Newsies, "Seize the Day")

 

Vic reached across the boy in his bed and shut off the alarm on his phone.

In a groggy voice, the boy asked, “What the hell was that?”

“My alarm.”

“That’s not an alarm. That’s how they wake you up in a cult. Are you in a cult?”

“Turn around.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Turn around.”

“I can’t.”

“Why? ‘Cause you have a boner? So do I. And it’s not because I held on to an adorable boy last night. I have a boner every morning, and I’m pretty sure you do, too. Now turn around.”

Andy sighed, knowing he couldn’t win this one. “Okay, and just so you know, mine’s not from my totally awesome roommate holding me and giving me one of the best night’s sleep I’ve had in ages. And at least mine’s well hidden by boxer briefs—not flopping all over the place like yours.”

“You know, you can be funny as shit if you’d just let yourself. Dry humor looks good on you, Andy Cho.”

“Whatever. What’s with the spooky song you call an alarm?”

The boys were now lying on their sides facing each other—lips dangerously close to lips. Vic wanted so badly to kiss Andy but knew he shouldn’t. Andy wanted so badly to kiss Vic but knew he couldn’t.

“That so-called spooky song is ‘Seize the Day,’ and it’s from an awesome Broadway musical called Newsies. I saw it on Spring break last year, and it was the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen.”

“A musical? Um, isn’t that kinda gay?” Andy started to giggle, and Vic leaned in a kissed him on the forehead.

“You little shit! We’re gonna get along just fine. Go back to sleep. I’ll be back up here and shower after practice, and then we can go down to the cafeteria and have breakfast.”

Andy smiled at Vic, agreeing that it was a good plan. Vic slid out of bed, giving Andy another view of his smooth, muscular body. He slipped on his speedo and then jeans and a t-shirt. After he finished dressing, he grabbed his winter coat and headed to practice.

Andy lay in Vic’s bed, admitting to himself that his morning wood was just as much from Vic as anything. He reached for Vic’s pillow and put it over his face, taking in the intoxicating scent of the boy who had been lying on it just minutes ago. Andy then kissed the pillow, imagining he was kissing the real thing, the boy who helped him when he was at his lowest—the boy who held him all night.

Andy felt a pulse of precum leak out of his now throbbing cock and pulled the blankets down. As he inhaled the heady scent of Vic Greenley, he squeezed his cock, imagining it was Vic’s strong hands. Without any warning or buildup, Andy let go of a nut so powerful it literally shot through the fabric of his briefs and onto his sculpted abs.

Andy got up carefully and went into his bathroom to rinse off and clean up. While standing in front of his mirror, he took a look at his body. He loved what his coaches were doing. He smiled as he saw his body beginning to look more and more like his idol and inspiration, Tom Daley. He smiled again as he thought of the hints and comments Vic was throwing his way—hints that seemed to tell him that Vic was attracted to his body.

Andy also found himself more than a little surprised that he wasn’t freaking out over his thoughts of Vic. He had hit rock bottom sitting in the tub last night, and it was Vic who pulled him out of his despair. There was no judgment. No unkind words. Just concern and care. He decided that he actually liked having someone like Vic taking care of him. No, he liked Vic taking care of him.

Andy still didn’t know if he was gay or bi or fluid or whatever. He did know that he was having feelings for Vic that he had never felt before, well, for a boy. He also knew that he would have no problem keeping those feelings to himself. That’s how he was raised. It was his way of life. You keep your most intimate feelings to yourself. You keep your deepest troubles to yourself. If you don’t share them, you don’t impose on those closest to you.

He yawned at the face looking back at him in the mirror. It was only 5:40. He decided to go back to bed and get a little more sleep before breakfast. He also decided to do something he’d never done before and slipped into his bed nude. He liked it and was soon drifting back to sleep with thoughts of his roommate filling his mind.

Andy didn’t hear Vic come into the room at 8:45. Vic glanced into Andy’s room and saw the beautiful boy sound asleep in his own bed. Vic went into his room to shower and dress for the day. He put on his black skinny jeans and a purple v-neck sweater that stretched over his muscles, leaving little to the imagination.

After dressing, he walked into Andy’s room and gently sat on the edge of his bed. He took his fingers and brushed the bangs off the boy’s sleeping face. Vic couldn’t get over the innocent beauty of his roommate and smiled as sleeping eyes fluttered open.

“Hi. What time is it?”

“It’s just about 9:00. You hungry?”

“Yeah. How was practice?”

“Man, it was so nice to be back in the water. My times were a little off, but it shouldn’t take but a day or two to get back on track.”

“Okay, let me throw some clothes on, and we can go down for breakfast.”

Andy got out of bed, forgetting that he was naked and sporting full-fledged wood until Vic nearly gasped at the sight.

“Oh my God! I’m sorry! I forgot I was—uhm, naked!”

“It’s okay, Andy. We see each other naked in the locker room and practically naked at the pool. And dude, you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of!”

“I know, but you’re different. I don’t know.”

Vic couldn’t help but admire the shape and lines of Andy’s muscles as he dressed, but he nearly drooled at the sight of his perfectly-shaped, inviting ass. All he could think was how nice it would be to bury his face, then his cock into it. As a result, he cursed himself for wearing skinny jeans and the resulting confinement of his thickening cock.

Andy could feel Vic’s eyes and smiled to himself, pleased that Vic was falling under some kind of spell. He purposefully turned around to put on his shirt, thinking Vic might also enjoy the front view. After slipping his arms through the sleeves, he looked down at the boy sitting on the bed.

“What?”

“What—what?”

“Sorry about the naked thing. After you left, I wanted to see what the big deal was and when I woke up, I kind of forgot—since I’ve never done that before.”

“Never?” Vic flashed his toothy grin. “What did you think?”

“It was nice, but it was just for a nap. Maybe I’ll try it for a whole night—maybe not. I’ll play it by ear.” Andy slowly buttoned his shirt while talking and noticed Vic couldn’t keep his eyes off him. “Let’s go eat before they close breakfast.”

The boys headed down to the dorm cafeteria and loaded up their trays with a good, hearty breakfast for Vic and fresh fruit and an English muffin for Andy since he had practice at 11:00.

Vic and Andy talked and laughed all through breakfast as they got to know each other better. Vic was becoming more enamored with the beautiful Asian boy sitting across the table. Andy was becoming more intrigued by Vic—and all the possibilities—as long as they remained possibilities, no one would know any better, and no one would get hurt.

Andy’s dive practice was spent on the trampoline, practicing his different moves. After the first half-hour, Coach Scoggin, the diving coach, pulled him aside.

“Cho, I know you’ve had a week off, but your timing and finesse are off quite a bit more than I had expected. Watching you, I can see your mind isn’t on task.”

Andy looked down at the ground and mumbled, “I’m sorry, coach. I’ve got a lot of stuff on my mind—family stuff. I’ll get it together.”

“Okay, I believe you. Now, get in the pool and give me ten laps. Not for speed—it’s a good way to get focused and clear your mind.”

All Andy could think about for the first six laps was Vic—how nice he was to him—how nice he was to look at—how Vic accepted him no matter who or what he was. He thought about how Vic made him laugh and brought out his sense of humor—how concerned Vic was when he was crying and how he made all the hurt and confusion go away.

It was on the seventh lap when Andy made his decision. On the eighth lap, he accepted that decision. On his last two laps, for the first time all day, he was focused on the task at hand.

Andy got out of the pool and headed back to the trampoline area. When it was his turn, he went through the different moves as they were called out. They were flawless. He was thrilled. Coach called him over and praised him for getting the job done. He also told Andy that he was to do ten laps at the beginning of each practice to clear his mind.

The best news was Coach let him out of practice for the last hour. He told Andy he had a lot more work to do with his teammates and that he would see him the next day.

As Andy walked back to the dorm, he was smiling, knowing that all the self-inflicted torture was doing no good for himself or those around him—especially Vic. He knew it was time to stop worrying about what his parents thought and just cross that bridge when he got to it. Andy realized that no one could make him happy. He was the only one who could make that choice.

Andy also realized that his growing feelings for Vic weren’t all that weird. He was an amazing human being. He was funny, kind, caring, passionate, smart—those were the important things. The fact that this amazing person had a dick—a damned nice one, at that—was secondary.

On the other hand, Andy just didn’t want to be gay. He wanted to be normal. He wanted to be accepted, not only by his friends but by his parents. Andy decided to keep his feelings to himself and let Vic take the lead if anything was to develop.

He opened the door to the room and heard the distinct sound of moaning coming from Vic’s room. He slowly entered the living space and peeked around the corner. Andy’s eyes grew to the size of saucers as he saw the beautiful boy lying in his bed, legs spread with knees up, his left hand stroking his large cock, and his right hand pushing a dildo in and out of his smooth, hairless ass.

Andy stepped back into the small foyer and froze. In less than a minute, he noticed the moaning become more intense and louder. But what shocked him was when Vic called out, “Andy! Fuck me, Andy!” as he was shooting his nut.

Andy just stood by the front door, not making a sound, all while trying to process what he had just heard. Did Vic want him to fuck him? Was Vic just getting off on the thought, or was it something he really wanted? Andy knew one thing for sure—he could never let Vic know of his attraction to boys, especially him. If things were to come out in the open, it would have to be initiated by Vic.

Andy waited a few minutes and then reached for the door and opened it again, let it shut loudly. He heard the rustle of sheets and the bathroom door close as he made his way into his own room. He had some personal business that needed immediate attention.

While in the shower, Vic could only think about Andy. Of course, he was physical perfection. His smooth skin was utterly blemish-free. His body was nearly a clone of Tom Daley’s with the defined pecs, muscular legs, amazing abs, and the most beautiful and perfect ass he had ever seen.

But the thing that genuinely made Andy attractive—and yes—adorable, were the glimpses of personality and wit that would show when Andy would relax and let his guard down. Vic didn’t know for sure if his roommate was gay, or bi, or fluid, or whatever. And because of that, he knew he would never force the issue. It would have to come from Andy whenever he was ready to take whatever steps he wanted to take.

Vic did make the personal pledge to be there for Andy, in whatever capacity he was needed. He was extremely attracted to Andy, but he knew that he couldn’t let that get in the way of being there for him. It couldn’t get in the way of supporting him without judgment. But deep down, Vic knew he was becoming more and more attracted to the smokin’ hot boy with the dry wit and beautiful smile.

 

Journal Entry: 11/28/12

Andy Cho—I can’t get him out of my mind! Not that it’s a bad thing. Last night, the boy hit some kind of emotional low. I found him sitting in his tub with the shower pouring down over his head while he was out-and-out sobbing.

I remember putting my hand on his shoulder and giving it a gentle squeeze. He just stopped crying. He never really told me what had him so down, but at that moment, he seemed to bury whatever it was.

I dried him off while he stood in the tub, and I have to tell you, he is one of the hottest, sexiest boys I’ve ever seen. I think part of that was the vulnerability he had shown me.

We stayed up way too late, just talking. I think that was when I started falling for Andy. He’s adorable but has this wicked sense of humor that would catch me off guard. I noticed him staring at me a lot. I would look back at him and smile, trying to let him know that I was cool with his looking at me. It was kind of flattering, actually.

Andy got an eyeful when I was telling him about Hunter and me. All I had on was my bathrobe, and my cock poked through, nice and hard, as I was thinking back on all the hot times I had with my cowboy.

Andy didn’t see me look at him while he was staring at my cock. He seemed pretty intrigued, but then it IS a damned nice cock if I do say so myself. hehe

After we went to bed—I think it was about a half-hour later, he came into my room, wanting me to hold him. I think he got the idea from me telling him about Hunter and me doing that. Of course, I was totally in the raw. Andy had on boxer briefs. It was cool, though. I spooned with him and slept like a baby. He seemed to calm down and slept well.

Now that I think about it, whenever I touched him, whatever was bothering him seemed to vanish. I don’t know what that means—if it means anything at all.

This morning, when I got back from practice, he was asleep in his own bed. I showered and got dressed for the day, and went in to wake him up for breakfast. When he got out of bed, he was totally naked and sporting some nice wood. It was kind of funny, though. He said he had never slept in the raw before and completely forgot. He was sooooo embarrassed. It was adorable.

When I got back from class, Andy was still at diving practice, so I got out my rubber friend and had a nice fuck and stroke session. Funny, I began thinking about Hunter and ended up thinking of Andy as I was busting my load. Damn! I even shouted his name as I was nutting.

It was a close call, too! I heard him come into the suite just as I pulled the dildo out of my ass. I hopped in the shower and cleaned up. Whew! That would have been a little awkward if he had heard or—fuck!—if he had seen that. I need to remember to start shutting my door.

After finishing his Journal Entry, Vic closed his MacBook and lay in his bed for an afternoon power nap. His thoughts were filled with Andy, and he drifted into a happy and comfortable slumber.

After going into his room, Andy stripped down and admired his body in the bathroom mirror. He ran his hands over his chest and abs, imaging they were Vic’s hands exploring his body. He went lower to his throbbing cock, wet with more precum than he had ever produced.

He grabbed a towel and went to his bed, spreading it across the mattress. He grabbed a pillow and wrapped his arms around it, kissing it as if it were Vic. Andy began to slowly hump into the bed—enjoying the latest vision of the hot boy across the suite. Only it was his cock moving in and out of Vic instead of the dildo.

He imagined Vic’s arms holding on to him as he pumped his wet, throbbing cock deep inside. As Andy felt his balls draw up and the point of no return taking over his body, he remembered the words Vic yelled out just minutes ago, “Andy! Fuck me, Andy!” as shot after shot of hot cum filled the space between his body and the bed.

After catching his breath, Andy cleaned up and went in for a quick shower before his afternoon class. As he walked out into the suite, he noticed Vic’s bedroom door was still open, and Vic was asleep.

Vic quite literally took Andy’s breath away—and he had to force himself to breathe. He smiled and left for class, knowing that his feelings for Vic would remain his secret. He was okay with that but secretly prayed that Vic would make a move—a move that would be the right signal he desperately wanted so he could begin fulfilling some of the fantasies he was developing at an increasingly rapid rate.

When Andy returned to the suite from class, he found Vic sitting on the sofa doing his homework. He was both happy and disappointed that he was in boxer briefs.

“Hey, buddy! You have a good day?”

“Yeah, it was nice getting back into practice—not so much getting back to class.”

“I hear that! Hey, do what you need to do, and then we’ll go down for dinner. And hey—do you have any plans for tonight?”

“I have a little homework I need to get done, dinner sounds great, and I have no plans. What do you have in mind?”

“We’re going to watch a Broadway show.”

“Oh—okay. I guess I should get used to the idea that living with you means a lot of firsts!” Andy smiled at Vic and went into his room. Vic just smiled back and stared at Andy’s door for much longer than he expected. He acknowledged to himself that he already had it bad for the boy.

When Andy finished his homework, they headed for dinner. Vic asked him if he had any more work to do, and Andy assured him that he would be able to get it done in the morning.

After dinner, they returned to the suite, and Vic hooked his MacBook to the television in the living room. Andy was making popcorn and took it to the coffee table. He then went into his room for a few minutes and returned wearing just his boxer briefs.

“Look, I’m not ready to hang out naked, but this works for me. And aren’t you a bit overdressed?”

Vic smiled and stood up to take off his clothes. He took them off slowly, in an impromptu striptease while looking into Andy’s eyes. He occasionally let his eyes wander to the rest of Andy’s muscular body and noticed that while the boy’s breathing was becoming shorter, his covered cock was definitely getting longer.

Andy broke the spell with a smile and said, “That’s much better. Now I don’t feel like a perv. Now—let’s see this Broadway musical with the spooky cult song that seems to be so important to you!”

Vic purposefully sat in the middle of the sofa so that no matter where Andy chose to sit, he would be close. He was pleasantly surprised when Andy sat right next to him, not quite touching, but right next to him.

About thirty minutes into the show, Andy leaned over to the coffee table for his water bottle. When he sat back, he found himself pressed against Vic’s side. He started to shift over, and Vic stopped him by raising his arm and putting it around Andy’s shoulder. “You don’t have to move. It’s nice.”

“Yeah, it is.”

A little more than an hour into the show, “Seize the Day” started. Now, the thing that sets this song apart from nearly any other piece in any other musical is the incredible, athletic, show-stopping dance section.

“Holy shit, Vic! I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like that. Now I get how the song inspires you. And yeah, I don’t think you’re weird anymore!”

And with that, Andy found himself relaxing to the point where he let his head fall into the hollow of Vic’s neck where it blends into this shoulder.

As the show continued, Vic found himself conscientiously running his finger in small, light circles on Andy’s bare arm. For the first time in days, Andy felt utterly comfortable and at peace. How could something that felt so good be worth the time and effort to question? He sighed deeply, causing Vic to smile to himself.

When the show ended, Andy told Vic, “Wow, that was amazing. It’s now my favorite Broadway musical.”

“Uhm—isn’t this your first Broadway musical?”

“Well, yeah. But now I have a standard for other shows, which your little gay self is sure to be showing me!”

“Gay self? There’s nothing gay about that musical full of hot boys, muscular bodies, great dancing—nothing gay!”

Vic launched into a tickle attack on Andy, and the two boys went back and forth on the sofa. In no time at all, they were laughing so hard, they had tears in their eyes. Andy had Vic on his back and was on his hands and knees, looking down at him.

The video ended. The only sound in the room was the heavy breathing from the two boys. They looked into each other’s eyes, and there was no hesitation when Andy moved forward and lightly touched his lips to Vic’s for a brief moment.

He immediately pulled away without breaking his gaze into Vic’s eyes. In a hushed voice that could barely be heard, “I—I—I shouldn’t have done that. It just felt like the thing to do. I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Vic. I—I—I’m not—g—gay.”

Vic cupped Andy’s face in his hands and made sure the look they were sharing continued. “Andy, look at me. Can I ask you a question?”

“Yeah.”

“How did it feel?”

“It wasn’t bad. No—it was nice—really nice. Can I try it again and still not be gay?”

“Buddy. How about this—we drop the stupid labels. How about you just be Andy. Sweet, funny, sexy, smart, beautiful Andy. That way, you can live your life as Andy. Not gay Andy. Not straight Andy. Not Asian Andy. Not Purple Andy—just Andy. And if you feel like doing something because ‘just Andy’ wants to do it, then you don’t have to apologize to me—or more importantly—to yourself.”

Andy’s eyes began to fill with unshed tears. He smiled at Vic and said, “How is it that you are so fucking together? How is it that in just two days, you have turned my world upside-down? How is it possible that no matter what is going on in my head, just making contact with you—a hug, a touch—or a kiss—just stops all the noise and confusion, and my upside-down world is exactly the world I want to be in.”

He kissed Vic again, a little longer this time, yet lightly. Just lips, no tongue, but a surprising amount of warmth and passion. When he pulled away and said, “Maybe we should go to bed. You have early practice and all.”

Andy climbed off Vic’s lap, took his hand, and led him into his roomie’s bedroom. “Are you okay if I sleep in here with you again? Just Andy would really like that.” He smiled at Vic as he reached to his waist and pulled off his boxer briefs. His hard cock bounced up and slapped against his chiseled abs. He crawled into the bed and looked at Vic.

“Will you stop staring and get your ass into bed? Just Andy needs to be held.”

Vic pulled off his briefs and smiled as he crawled into bed. He leaned forward and kissed Andy. “You are an amazing, sexy boy, Andy Cho. Every time I turn around, you surprise me.”

“This is it for now, big boy. I don’t think I have it in my head right now to go any further. Maybe someday—maybe not. But Just Andy is cool with this—very cool.”

Vic wrapped Andy in his arms. “Goodnight, sweet boy. Sleep with the angels.”

“I am, Vic. Thank you for being that angel.”

Andy smiled to himself, thinking about how things were getting better. So much better. Something better.

Vic seems to have a magic touch when it comes to Andy. I want a Vic for my own! Hell, I think I want an Andy, too! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I know you'll like the next one as "Just Andy" finds himself... and likes what he finds!

Again, thanks for the comments and reviews. Keep it up... and I'll keep adding books, I guess. I just have to be sure that's what you want!

-Geoff
Copyright © 2018 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

First off let me say I believe more books are what we want.  This was such a nice chapter.  I almost yelled out in frustration when both boys thought that they were going to wait for the other to take the lead.  In the end though they decided to make the move together.  Can’t wait for next chapter to see how far Andy is willing to go with the next steps.  Thanks for a great chapter. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Can I try it again and still not be gay?”

What a great line!   So sweetly funny...and really summarizes the tone of this delightful chapter.

 

As a  musician and theater geek, I greatly appreciate how you interject  Broadway shows into your books.   Vic’s  wake-up alarm inspired me to listen to the Broadway soundtrack to “Newsies”  as I read.    Besides, Jeremy Jordan is a celeb crush.  ;-)

 

I know you write musical theater (book AND music!). How cool is that! 

Edited by tesao
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Is it ok that I had the same reaction to this chapter that the two boys get when seen each other lol?  Your writing just keeps getting better and better. Not knowing for sure I am beginning to think you are just telling us your life story. Lucky you, lucky me too my BF is Asian. :)

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, OzLoGo said:

Is it ok that I had the same reaction to this chapter that the two boys get when seen each other lol?  Your writing just keeps getting better and better. Not knowing for sure I am beginning to think you are just telling us your life story. Lucky you, lucky me too my BF is Asian. :)

Oh No! I've never written anything from my life story... just from my fertile imagination. My life story might make a so-so fairly interesting story with many, many embellishments. LOL. I do admit, some of Andy's qualities... especially the keeping things in and not communicating well... are slightly based on my Korean ex. But I'm 99% sure he is not a reader. That would be a sign of something interesting in his personality! Ok. Ok. I should stop. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart for your kind words, though!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Glad your imagination is fertile and great things are growing out of it!  Kept it growing or is that going. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I am glad to see Vic being able to calm Andy. I am trying to remember if this is Vic's gift. Maybe he will help Andy to sort his feelings. Thanks for this good story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Great chapter! You’re still making them work for it, Newsies was a great way to bring them closer. I think Andy is getting more comfortable after Vic’s no labels talk. I’m hoping that Andy can get past the whole cultural barriers to being happy with himself and who he is. Vic seems to have similar qualities in making people feel safe and comfortable in his presence. Looking forward to the next chapter! 😃

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Yup Im really liking just Andy. Im desperately trying not to fall too hard, as you already mentioned, there is another yet to make his appearance. Still, I hope Andy will at least make the most of this opportunity to let himself go and enjoy some time with Vic. Once again you delivered another beautiful chapter, thanks.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..