Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 8,512 Words
  • 3,529 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Barnstable Chronicles: Vic Greenley Comes Home - 14. The Road Vic Didn't Want to Take

For those of you who read Stitcher, this is the chapter you didn't want to read... and I didn't want to write. But we all know it had to happen.
I promise there are some wonderful things that happen in the chapter... and nobody dies... at least in this chapter.
I really did try for a nice balance so the chapter would be at least a good read!
Enjoy!
-Geoff

Vic woke up the next morning to the sweet and gentle snoring of the boy in his arms. He felt his morning wood nestled between the cheeks of the ass in front of him—the ass that felt so incredibly perfect as he took Hayden’s virginity.

Vic reveled in the feel of Hayden’s warm, smooth skin. The curls of his hair still smelled of the minty shampoo they used in the shower. But the thing that was on Vic’s mind was the need to pee.

Vic tried to ease his arms from under Hayden and only caused a slight grumble and movement as the boy shifted into a new position. Vic made his way into his bathroom to relieve himself. He finished and smiled as he saw Hayden reach for his pillow and hug it. Vic went out to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. He decided an omelet would be the perfect start to the day.

He opened the fridge and realized that he didn’t get anything for breakfast on their grocery run the day before. Looks like breakfast at the diner.

He went back into the bedroom and knelt on the bed next to Hayden. He leaned down and kissed him on the forehead and brushed his hair out of his eyes. That caused a groan and a full-body stretch from the boy in his bed.

“Good morning, Hayden. Did you sleep well?”

“Are you kidding me? I’ve dreamt of sleeping with you for years—and even my wildest dreams couldn’t come close to how amazing it was!”

“Wow! You just earned breakfast at the diner before we have to go to work.”

“Damn, Greenley! You’re way too easy!”

“Okay, maybe not. Truth is, I don’t have shit in the fridge. It’s 7:30, and I have to be at work at 9:00. How about you?”

“Ten, but I have to stop by my place for a change of clothes.”

“That works. Quick shower?”

“Together? I can’t promise how quick it’ll be with the hottest man on the Cape standing in there with me!”

“Then we better get a move on, ‘cause I’ll have the same problem with the sexiest news reporter in the state standing in there with me!”

Vic and Hayden made their way into the shower. There was a lot of kissing as they washed each other’s hair. Both thoroughly enjoyed soaping up each other’s bodies. But they especially enjoyed the soap-slicked hand-jobs they shared. They covered each other with their hot cum and proceeded to rinse each other off.

Hayden had to move around the house to find the clothes he had scattered all over the place. But, he was dressed just as soon as Vic had dressed. Vic poured coffee into his travel mug and set one up for Hayden as well.

They drove to the downtown diner in their own cars and made it just before 8:00. There was a bit of a crowd, but they were able to get a table and order in good time.

As they were waiting for their food, the boys just couldn’t stop looking at each other and smiling. It was Vic who finally spoke, “So I’ve been thinking that you might want to pack a bag with a few changes of clothes—I mean—that is if you’d like to spend a few days at my place.”

“Define ‘just a few’ please?”

“As much as you’d like. Totally up to you, Hayden.”

“Careful what you ask for—I may never leave!”

“And that would be a problem, how?”

The food arrived, and the boys quickly ate so that Vic wouldn’t be late. They finished eating and paid the bill. When they got out to their cars, they exchanged a lingering hug. “I’ll be home around 4:00. Come over whenever you want.”

“I’ll be there when you get home. Think about me, k?”

“Oh, that’s not going to be a problem. I’ll probably get in trouble for not being in the game during all the meetings.”

“I love you, Vic.”

“Ditto, Hayden.”

The boys got into their cars and went their separate ways. When Vic pulled into the faculty parking lot, his bestie, the other Vic—Vic Stallings, pulled up beside him. The two Vics got out of their cars and hugged.

“Vic! Damn, it’s good to see you! I was expecting to see you all worried and concerned about your cousin—but—wait a minute—Vic Greenley! You’re glowing! Did my best friend get a little sump’n-sump’n?”

“Good to see you, too! Vic—oh, my God! Way more than sump’n-sump’n! And you’ll never believe who I have met all over again and has made me happier than I’ve been in years!”

“I’m not going to play that silly game, so just tell me—and by the way—the glow looks damned good on you, hon!”

“Think back to our first year here. We were sitting at the head table, and one of the students was taking our pictures for the school paper.”

“Yeah—Hayden Miller—he was one of my best stu—Wait a minute! You and Hayden? Isn’t that a little creepy—student-teacher thing—”

“Only he’s not a student anymore. He was at the hospital all week covering the incident with Ian for the Patriot. We spent some time together, and things just kind of blossomed. He’s an amazing guy. Smart, cute, funny, and—well, he did pull out the teacher-student fantasy thing—and it was hot as fuck!”

“Oh my God! I always wondered about Hayden. And you know, there really isn’t that much of an age difference. I adored that boy—and now that I know what team he’s playing on, I couldn’t think of a better guy for him than you! Are you going to have your Fall party again? Will he be there?”

“I am planning on the party—but whether Hayen’s there or not depends totally on him. It might be strange hanging out with so many of his former teachers.”

“Shit Vic! I don’t know which of you I’m happier for!”

Vic and Vic walked into the building and headed to the cafeteria. They registered and got their new IDs and lanyards. As they walked to the cafeteria doors, Mrs. Oglethorpe, this year’s new principal, pulled Vic to the side.

“Mr. Greenley, If you wouldn’t mind—I would like a visit with you in my office after breakfast. I have a proposition for you that I think you might like. And I also want you to know that your cousin and family are in my thoughts and prayers. I know this has been an extremely trying time for all of you, and the fact that you are even here today speaks volumes about the dedication and character I always knew you possessed. I’m looking forward to our meeting.”

“Well, thank you, Mrs. Oglethorpe. I’m looking forward to our meeting as well—I think?”

“Nothing to worry about, young man. You’re one of the good ones—and we’re lucky to have a lot of the good ones here at Barnstable High. Now go in and enjoy your breakfast.”

Vic walked back to his friend, and they entered the cafeteria. They found a table with two others. John Cooper and Lindsay Walker were science teachers and got along great with the two Vics.

“So what was that all about with Oglethorpe?”

“Nothing much—at least I hope it’s nothing. She wants to meet me in her office after this breakfast thing.”

“Go, Greenley! The first day back, and you’re already being called into the principal’s office! I usually try to hold off at least a week before I get called in. Linds? How about you?”

“Usually, I’m able to put it off a few weeks. Vic?”

“I’ve never been! I’m just too good!”

“Riiiiiiiight!” Lindsay, John, and Vic all responded in unison.

Susie Hamilton, the Junior class president, walked up to the table with a coffee pot and a tray of coffee condiments and began pouring cups for the four teachers.

“Good morning, Susie. Am I going to see you in one of my classes this semester?”

“Yes sir, Greenely. I’m going to be in your AP American History this year.”

“Wonderful! I’ll work extra hard to make sure you enjoy it while I work your butts off!”

“We expect nothing less! I’m also taking your creative writing class, Ms. Stallings. I’m really looking forward to it! And before you ask, I’ve finished my science requirements, so I won’t be in either of your classes this year! Now—who wants breakfast?”

All four of the teachers confessed that they had already eaten breakfast, and Susie had to agree that their plan was the best but still brought them a tray of pastries for them to munch on during the speeches.

In less than ten minutes, Mrs. Oglethorpe stood at the podium and began with the business of the morning.

“Good morning, faculty and student council leaders. I’m Helen Oglethorpe, your new principal. Many of you already know that Principal Graham accepted a position with a much larger school in Hartford, and I officially became principal just three weeks ago. Many of you already know me—as I’ve been teaching at BHS for quite some time. And, let me make this clear. I did not teach the Pilgrim children. I’ve only been here for 35 years.”

Mrs. Oglethorpe introduced the new teachers, followed by the class officers, and then sent everyone off to their departmental meetings. All the teachers went off to their meetings, but Vic stopped at the office first. In less than ten minutes, Mrs. Oglethorpe walked in and took Vic into her office.

Vic sat in the chair in front of Mrs. Oglethorpe’s desk, and she immediately started speaking.

Well, Vic—I suppose you are wondering why on earth you have been called into the principal’s office so early on the very first day of school?”

“Well, Mr.s Ogletho—”

“Please, while we’re in here, call me Helen like you always have. It’s a busy day, and I want to get right down to business. Before I say anything further, I must insist that this conversation stays just between us. Agreed?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“So—I know that except for your college years, you have lived on the Cape your entire life.”

“Yes, Ma’am—that’s correct.”

“Very good. Since you have lived here your entire life, you are probably aware that everyone seems to know everyone’s business. Everyone owes someone a favor or two. In an almost incestuous way, everyone is in bed with the wrong people, quite often for the right reasons. I do mean that figuratively, of course.”

Vic chuckled at Helen’s no-nonsense approach to life on the Cape and just sat and listened.

“Before I continue, I must tell you that I had this same conversation with Principal Graham three years ago. He had chosen me to be his successor—should he ever move on to another position. And yes, I have chosen you to succeed me—should I ever move on to another position.”

“I – I don’t know what to say—or if I’m qualified at all.”

“Vic. You are an excellent teacher. The students adore you. And just so you know, we have twice as many students requesting your classes than you have seats. Your athletes respect and honor you more than I have seen with any other coach in this school. But I think the thing that I have been most impressed with is your position as faculty advisor with the Gay-Straight Alliance. You have helped make the GSA one of the most respected student groups on campus. But even more impressive is that incidences of bullying have dropped 65% percent since the GSA started just two years ago.

“Now, and this is the part of our meeting that must remain confidential—” Vic nodded without saying a word. “In three to five years, I will most likely become the district’s next superintendent. You see, I too have been hand-picked as a successor. So you see, Vic—we take care of our own—that’s the incestuous part of this crazy business.”

“I’m guessing I’ll need to get my Master's degree?”

“Of course, and that’s the main reason I’m telling you all this now. You can get a Masters of Education online through just about any reputable university in the United States. I would suggest one of the nearby universities so you could easily get to campus should the need arise. Do you have any questions or comments?”

“Well, I have to say I’m honored that you have thought of me. I’m also a bit in shock and definitely overwhelmed. But I’m wondering what to tell family members when they ask why I want to get my Master's degree in Education—and why now?”

“Excellent point, Vic. Perhaps you could use the money factor. Teachers with a Master's degree do have a higher pay rate. And you could also use the notion that you might be interested in becoming a principal sometime in the future, which would explain the program you are pursuing.”

“Okay, that makes sense. And trust me, my father will want all sorts of answers. He tends to like to know as much about my life as he can.”

“Well, Vic—I’m thrilled that you seem to be accepting my proposition. I’m sorry that so much has to be so secretive, but that’s the way life on the Cape works. I’m guessing your father knows this better than just about anyone. Now—go ahead to your departmental meeting, and we’ll keep in touch. I’m proud to have you on my faculty—and the school is going to be in the most excellent of hands for a long time to come.”

Vic stood and shook Mrs. Oglethorpe’s hand before he left her office and headed to his meetings. The two Vics had lunch together at the downtown diner, and Vic (Stallings) wanted to know all about the meeting with Mrs. Oglethorpe. Knowing this was going to be a major topic of lunch, Vic had his answer prepared and said that Mrs. Oglethorpe wanted to talk about the GSA and wanted to make sure he was still going to be the faculty sponsor.

“I wish the faculty could join that group. I mean, wouldn’t it be great for the kids in the GSA to know which teachers were behind them and backed them up?”

“Wow, Vic! You know, that’s a great idea! Think about it—what if we had some kind of sign that the GSA teachers could put outside their classroom door designating it a safe space—you know—a space where kids could go to have a conversation with a teacher or another kid—and know that it would be confidential and—well, safe!”

“Well, sign me up! And I would love to be the first to have a safe space sign on my classroom door.”

“I can’t wait for our first meeting. I’m going to suggest it and open it up for discussion. I bet the kids go for it!”

That afternoon, Vic headed for home and stopped at the grocery store to pick up food for more than one meal—and plenty of breakfast items. When he returned to the house and pulled into the driveway, he found himself grinning from ear to ear when he saw Hayden sitting on the porch, not with one, but with three suitcases. It seems his boy is going to be sticking around for a while.

“Now this is a sight for sore eyes! Everyone should be so lucky to have such a stunning man waiting on the front steps—ready to stick around for a while, too!”

Vic opened the door and helped Hayden with his bags. The bags didn’t make it far into the house as the two lovers were immediately in each other’s arms, kissing with a passion that comes from a day of waiting for that very moment.

Journal Entry – August 17

Okay, why the fuck has no one ever told me how incredibly sexy nerds are! Jesus! I love nerds!

Okay, Okay—I love MY nerd. He’s so fucking smart. He has probably the sharpest and quickest sense of humor I’ve ever come across in my life. And he’s moved into my life.

When you look at us together, you would probably think we were the most unlikely couple. We are opposite in so many ways—especially the obvious ones. I’m the muscled-up jock—he’s the skinny twink. I’m a little on the gregarious side—he’s a bit on the shy side—well, at least until you get naked with him and he knows you’re going to fuck him—then he’s the outgoing, aggressive sex fiend!

But I think the part that makes us work the most is that we genuinely complete each other. Where I lack in certain areas, Hayden’s right there. Where he lacks, I’m there. He’s introduced me to an entire world I didn’t even know existed—“Dr. Who.” We’ve been binge-watching, and yes, I’m totally into it. It’s so cute having him in my arms while we watch an episode. I can tell he wants to tell me what’s going to happen down the road, but he’s been good about not being a living and breather spoiler alert.

But last night, I fell entirely under the spell of Hayden Miller—well, maybe I should say about ten inches of Hayden Miller. We were in bed (surprise!), making out and getting all worked up, and I looked at my boy and asked him to fuck me. I needed him inside me in the worst way!

Oh. My. Fucking. God! It took a lot of prep time, but I was finally able to lower myself on that telephone pole of a dick. For the rest of my life, I will never forget the look on my boy’s face when every inch of him was inside me. It turns out, I was his first time for that, too. Once I was more or less used to that massive intrusion, I was able to shift us around (while he stayed inside me) and moved to where I was on my back.

Hayden was a little awkward at first when he started pumping his cock in and out, but I must say it didn’t even take a minute for mother nature—and instinct to kick in. Hayden Miller proved himself to be a fucking awesome top, and he pounded me to the point where I’m pretty sure I blacked out.

This morning, there was something different about Hayden. He walked into the kitchen with a confidence I had never see before. I truly believe that finally being able to power top the man he loved changed him for good. I know it changed me! I may never walk normally again!

After breakfast, Hayden said he had to run an errand and would be right back. He came back into the house with a stack of papers. His article had finally been published. Hayden handed me a paper, and there it was—on the fucking front page. I was more than a little embarrassed by the headline: “Local Hero Saves Cousin’s Life.” Hayden assured me that the editor wrote the headline but left his story intact.

I have to admit the story was beautifully written. While I was happy Hayden didn’t dwell too much on Ian and his injuries, I have to say I was more than surprised to see how much of the story was about me. Hayden did pour it on kind of thick with the helicopter ride and the family’s vigil at the hospital. But what totally took me by surprise was the amount of the story that was about my work at the high school, especially the GSA. He had interviewed several students and teachers. He was even able to get some time with Mrs. Oglethorpe.

I have to say Hayden was a nervous wreck while I read the story. Every time I would smile or groan at an undeserved (in my opinion) compliment, he would sit up in his chair and say, “What? What?”

I would look at him and smile and tell him to let me finish. And then I got to the end of the story. Wow. I couldn’t believe what I was reading—

“The world has a lot of heroes. But a true hero cannot be defined by the bravery and strength found during a single event. No, a true hero is found when we observe the courage, strength, and values that run consistently throughout his or her life. Barnstable is an extremely fortunate community to have one such hero. We all should thank Vic Greenley—and thank God for giving him to our community.”

Holy shit. I’m officially blown away by the amazing boy I get to share my life with.

Vic couldn’t stop the sobbing while the boy he loved so profoundly held him. While he was a bit embarrassed by the story, he was in awe of the beautiful writing he had just taken in. Vic’s praise of Hayden’s work only helped boost his confidence even more.

The new feelings of self-confidence and pride were quite palpable. Hayden happily co-hosted Vic’s Fall party and confidently stood by his lover’s side as he welcomed Vic’s co-workers to “their” home. He particularly enjoyed the looks and reactions of his old teachers.

Hayden’s confidence benefitted his work, too. His editor promoted him to the chief of the news department. While he realized the Barnstable Patriot was just a small-time local paper, he always held on to his dream of writing and reporting for the Globe in Boston. He felt that every progressive step he made in his career was a step closer to the dream.

Before long, a routine was established. Vic would wake up first and either run or do laps in the pool. He would start a pot of coffee and head into the shower. Sometimes, Hayden would wake up and join him in the shower, which always ended up lasting a little longer than usual.

If Vic finished his shower and Hayden was still asleep, Vic would wake him up and start breakfast while Hayden was attending to his morning needs. The boys would share breakfast, and Vic would head off to work while Hayden finished getting ready to head on to his job.

Both boys would arrive home around five in the afternoon and would fix dinner together and, after cleaning the dishes, would sit down at their laptops. Vic would immerse himself into his online Master’s program while Hayden would put the finishing touches to the stories and articles he’d be working on.

After a couple of hours, both boys were done with work and, like clockwork, would almost simultaneously close their laptops and find each other. Clothes would fly, and soon Vic and Hayden were deep in the throes of making love. It could be in bed, or the shower, or the hot tub, or even in the pool. Hayden particularly loved being in the pool, wrapped around Vic’s muscular body, feeling his lover’s silicone-lubed cock moving in and out of his quivering hole.

Thanksgiving rolled around, and Vic invited the entire family over again. The only downside to the day was Hayden’s parents decided they needed to turn down the invitation. Vic was more upset than Hayden was, probably because no one understood the value and comfort of family more than he.

It was still a wonderful family celebration. Claire and Sam, Vic and Hayden, Ian and Cam, Vic Stallings, and baby Eli all enjoyed Claire’s fantastic turkey and the overabundance of side dishes prepared and shared by all the other guests.

Christmas came, and Vic gave Hayden his first trip to New York for the week between Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Hayden was just about bouncing off the walls with excitement. Vic was just hoping that he could surprise his boyfriend with the little plan forming in the back of this mind.

Vic and Hayden arrived in New York City the day after Christmas and grabbed a cab to their Times Square hotel, the same hotel Vic had enjoyed in years past. They checked into their room and were settled in by 3:00. Vic suggested a nap since they would see Dear Evan Hansen that night and had dinner reservations for 6:00 at Carmine’s Italian Restaurant. Hayden thought he was too excited to sleep, but Vic had the perfect solution. After a nice session of rimming and an incredible blowjob, Hayden was soon fast asleep in the arms of his boyfriend.

The boys woke up at 4:00 and took a quick shower before dressing for the evening. Of course, Hayden more than paid Vic back for the afternoon blowjob and hungrily swallowed his nut as the hot water cascaded over the two of them. At 5:30, they walked out of the hotel and headed towards the restaurant, which was only a few blocks away.

Carmine’s is a family-style Italian restaurant, which means the portions were large and meant for sharing. The boys decided on Spaghetti Bolognese and found that there was more than enough food in one dish for the two of them. A little after seven, they were walking down the block to the Music Box Theatre.

Although Vic had seen the show before, he loved how the new cast had brought a different feel to the show. It wasn’t better, nor was it worse—it was a new vibe. Vic also loved watching Hayden as he took in his first Broadway musical. He loved introducing his lover to new things in life. Throughout the show, both boys were moved to tears, holding hands and leaning into each other. At the end, they were among the first in the theatre to jump to their feet with a rousing standing ovation.

As the boys were leaving the theatre, Hayden said he could enjoy a late-night snack. Vic suggested room service back at the hotel, which caused a memory-induced stirring in his cock. Hayden agreed to late-night burgers, and they headed back to the hotel.

Vic checked the menu and found that room service still ended at midnight. At ten ‘til, he called the number and heard a familiar voice on the other end.

“Thank you for calling room service. This is Antonio. How may I help you?”

“Yes, is it too late to order a couple of hamburgers?”

“No, sir. And you’re lucky—you just made it in time. You’ll be our last order of the evening.”

“That’s how I always like it, Tony.”

“Excuse me?”

“I’d like two hamburger platters for room 1722. The name is Greenley. Vic Greenley.”

Tony lowered his voice to a whisper, “Holy Merry Fucking Christmas! Those two words always make me instantly hard!”

“What two words? Hamburger Platter?”

“Hehe—Vic Greenley, The order is in—and this time, it’s on me. Already taken care of. That way, I can put my bag in the bottom of the cart and just stay.”

“Perfect—‘cause we might be having some fun tonight!”

Vic hung up the phone and turned to Hayden. “When you told me you wanted to experience all the things I had experienced in New York, do you even have any idea what you were asking for?”

“I’m thinking I really didn’t know what I was getting into.”

“Baby, this is totally up to you. If you don’t want to do this, I’m completely good with it.”

“Oh! This sounds good!”

“Hayden—have you ever had a three-way?”

“Are you kidding? I barely had a two-way until you came into my life!”

“Does that interest you?”

“Yeah—I think it’s something I would like to try—maybe just this one time, though. It excites me and, at the same time, makes me a little nervous.”

“Okay, so how about we try it, and if it gets to be something you end up being uncomfortable with, we stop. And I promise we let Tony know at the outset. Good?”

“Who’s Tony?”

“He’ll be bringing our burgers. And we’ll hang and enjoy them. And then we’ll see where we go from there, okay? And Hayden?

“Yeah?”

“I love you. Just remember that, okay?”

“God, I love you, Vic!”

The boys found themselves in a loving make-out session, and soon there was a knock on the door. Vic told Hayden he should answer the door.

“Vic, I’m hard as a rock! He’ll definitely see that!”

“I know! Now, go answer the door!”

Hayden went to the door and looked out the peephole. He then turned back to Vic and said, “Oh my God, Vic! He’s so fucking cute!”

“I know, right?! Now open the door!”

Hayden opened the door to a surprised Tony, who double-checked the room number.

“Come in, Tony! Vic has told me quite a bit about you, but he never let on that you were this cute!”

“Umm—thanks?”

“Hayden, I’m Hayden, Vic’s boyfriend.”

“Oh—nice to meet you. “

“Oh, stop pouting, Tony! You’re still gonna have fun tonight! Probably more fun than you have ever imagined!”

Tony pushed the cart into the room and grinned when he saw Vic. “Vic! I was hoping I’d see you again this year! But a boyfriend? What a nice surprise. I’m happy for you. Hayden, you are a very lucky boy!”

“No, Tony—I’m the lucky one. And tonight—you just might be the lucky one if you're interested.”

“Interested? Jesus! How could I miss the package under Hayden’s jeans when he opened the door. You sure you two are okay with a little group fun?”

“Hayden and I talked about it. He’s both excited and a little nervous, and we agreed that if it got to be too much for him, we would stop. You good with that?”

“Well, I did get a special tip tonight that might just take the edge off.” Tony pulled a couple of nicely-rolled joints from his pocket.

“Awesome! But hey, don’t you have to get stuff to your manager to close out the shift?”

“I am the manager now, and everything’s closed out. I’m here for as long as you can stand me! But I do need to get out of my uniform before we indulge. I don’t need to show up for work tomorrow, smelling like a college frat party!”

Tony then stripped down to his boxer briefs and smiled at Hayden, who was mesmerized by the hot Latino boy standing in front of him.

“I told you he was pretty fucking hot, didn’t I? Now—why don’t we get down to our briefs, so Tony doesn’t feel so out of place?”

Vic walked over to Hayden and began taking his clothes off. Hayden started doing the same to Vic, and the two boys kissed deeply once they were down to their briefs.

“Wow, guys. You are so perfect together! That was one of the most beautiful kisses I’ve ever seen!”

Tony led the boys into the bathroom, and he set the room up so they could enjoy the joints without leaving any trace. It didn’t take long for them to burn through both joints, and by the time they had finished the second one, neither of them was feeling any pain.

Tony then stood up and motioned Hayden to come to him. “Do you mind, Hayden?”

“God, no!”

Tony placed his hands on the sides of Hayden’s face and kissed him gently. Hayden gasped at the feel of Tony’s soft lips. He looked over at Vic, who lovingly smiled at him and nodded his head. Hayden then moved in to kiss Tony, this time with a slow and sensuous open mouth. As their tongues danced, Vic moved up to add his own lips and tongue for a hot and passionate three-way kiss.

Tony reached down and wrapped his hand around Hayden’s hard cock. “Jesus! I sure hope you fill me up with that thing. You’ll turn me into a non-stop cum fountain!”

“Tony has the most sensitive ass in North America. He will cum hands-free several times while he’s getting fucked. It’s amazing—especially the way his ass milks your cock as he’s nutting!”

“Babe? Why are we standing in the bathroom in our fucking underwear then?”

The three boys went out into the room, shed their underwear, and threw the covers back on the king-sized bed. Vic and Tony laid Hayden down on the bed and began working him over with their mouths and tongues. Hayden was flying high and totally into the sensation of two people licking and sucking his body.

Tony grabbed Hayden’s cock by the base and exclaimed, “fucking amazing!” as he and Vic both licked up and down the sides of his magnificent erection. “Wait a minute! I need a cock in my mouth, too!”

Right on cue, Tony and Vic shifted their bodies, so their dripping cocks were in Hayden’s face. He just grinned as he took one in each hand. He rolled his tongue around Vic’s cock, lapping up the pre-cum, “Hello! I know you!” He just giggled as he turned his head. “Oh! A new friend!” Hayden lapped up Tony’s pre-cum and giggled some more.

Vic looked up to Hayden, “Baby, are you stoned?”

“Fuck yeah!”

“Too much talking—let’s do a chain.”

Tony refused to give up Hayden’s cock. Vic shifted up on the bed and took Tony’s while he fed his to his boyfriend. The room was soon filled with a mix of moans and slurping sounds. The moans intensified when three tongues moved below the balls and into the smooth asses for some well-appreciated rim time!

It was Tony who interrupted with, “Goddammit! If I don’t get this fucking monster cock in my ass, I’m going to fuckin’ explode!”

Tony reached for the bottle of lube that had been placed on the bed and began to cover Hayden’s throbbing pole. While he was getting ready for the fuck of his life. Vic scooted up to Hayden and kissed him. He whispered to his love, “Are you okay with this baby?”

“Having you here with me makes it way okay,” Hayden whispered back. “And Holy Mother of God—Tony is hot as fuck!”

“Get ready to be covered with his cum. He’s the only dude I’ve seen who just keeps cumming over and over again.”

“What are you going to do, babe?”

“I’m going to be here, kissing you, loving you, and getting off on watching you fuck one of my friends!”

Vic leaned down and held Hayden’s hard cock up so Tony could lower himself.

“Fuuuuuck! This is—Oooooh, God! Fucking Amaaazing!” Tony was swearing and moaning as he made the trip down Hayden’s cock. Vic decided to be helpful, took Tony’s throbbing tool in his mouth.

After Tony hit bottom and rocked backward just twice and his first load erupted into Vic’s mouth. “Fuuuuck! I think I feel that cock all the way up to my throat! I can’t believe I nutted that soon! That’s never happened before!”

Tony had two more hands-free nuts that sprayed all over the place by the time Hayden threw his hips up and off the bed as he fired shot after shot of nerd nut into the hot Latino ass. When Hayden’s cock stopped shooting, Tony leaned forward and kissed Hayden, then Vic.

“Did you like my boyfriend’s cock, Tony?”

“I’m not done with your boyfriend’s cock. That was just the first round. Get yours lubed up, Vic. We’re gonna take care of a bucket list fantasy!”

Still impaled on Hayden’s cock, Tony slowly spun around, so he was facing the foot of the bed. He called Vic over and pulled him in for a deep kiss. “Tony, have you ever done this before?”

“No, and I can’t think of two hotter boys to take my DP virginity!”

Vic gently pushed Tony back, so he was lying on top of Hayden, who wrapped his arms around the boy he was still gently fucking. Tony turned his head, kissed Hayden, and then moaned to him, “Dear God, I love your dick! Dump your jock-boy and make me happy for the rest of my life!”

“Hey now, Tony! That’s not gonna happen. Don’t even think it!” All three boys laughed as Tony told Vic to join his boyfriend inside him.

Vic placed his lubed cock on top of Hayden’s and began to apply gentle pressure until the head popped in. Tony’s eyes widened as he gasped in a breath. Hayden’s eyes widened at the sensation of Vic’s cock against his own. The feeling of two hot cocks inside his ass was almost too much for Tony, and he began thrashing about on top of Hayden. Hayden held on to the boy even tighter as his boyfriend pushed in deeper and deeper.

Soon, all three boys were cursing and moaning at the top of their lungs. Tony’s multiple nuts were so close to each other that they nearly felt like one long, continuous orgasm. Vic was the first to come inside Tony, and the feeling of his boyfriend’s scalding seed all over his cock sent Hayden to his second orgasm inside Tony.

Three exhausted yet very satisfied boys lay on the bed in a tangle of arms, legs, and sprinklings of Tony’s seed. Hayden noticed the cart in the middle of the room, with two orders of uneaten food. “Never did get to eat those hamburgers,” he said with a deadpan tone and a straight face. The boys all had a good chuckle as they soon fell into a very deep and gratified sleep.

Vic and Hayden saw two more musicals, School of Rock and the off-Broadway show Avenue Q and even got up in the early hours and made it into the studio audience for Good Morning America.

When they returned, it was back to the usual routine—work during the day and loving all night. Both Vic and Hayden couldn’t believe how different they were from each other, yet they found that they were perfect for each other.

Mrs. Oglethorpe continued meeting and keeping up with Vic and his progress. About six weeks before he had planned to finish his Master’s degree, she began to meet with him at least once a week. Although it was never said aloud, it was most certainly implied that the big change would be happening soon.

Mrs. Oglethorpe suggested that Vic find a replacement swim coach as he would definitely not have time to continue coaching once he became principal—erm—if he became principal. Vic told her the best person would be his friend Hunter, but he would need to get certification to teach. Vic had thought it would be a good idea to have a physical therapist on staff to deal with the various sports injuries. That would save the school a bundle on insurance claims, and they would have a built-in swim coach at the same time.

Mrs. Oglethorpe said that Hunter could get his certification while working since he wouldn’t be teaching classes at first. Now all Vic had to do was convince Hunter and Perry that they needed to come home.

Things were moving so quickly for Vic. He didn’t have time to figure out if he was happy—or just plain overwhelmed. The first thing he did was have Sam and Claire over for dinner. Hayden cooked the steaks, and Vic worked on the sides while he talked to his parents.

They were thrilled when he told them he had heard through the rumor mill that the principal position was going to be opening up, and he was going to go for it. He then told them that a lot of it depended on convincing Hunter to come back to the Cape and be his swim coach. That also meant Perry would need a position in a local law firm.

“C’mon, Dad. You know as well as I that you need some bright, young lawyers. Ginny told me that Perry decided to go into family law instead of international business law because he wanted to make a difference in people’s lives—not a corporation’s operations.”

Sam agreed that it was probably a good idea to start getting some younger blood into the firm. Ian had already promised to join the firm once he got his degree and passed the bar.

Six months later, all had worked out exactly the way Vic had planned. He had been announced as the new principal, and he began to fill in the holes he was facing with the faculty and staff.

Hunter accepted the position, and Perry had just received his undergraduate degree. He got accepted to Harvard Law School and would be commuting. Of course, the happiest person in the entire mix was Ginny. She was thrilled to have her son and Hunter back home.

Hayden was doing well with his work as well. His editor-in-chief couldn’t believe that Hayden was still living on the Cape, and when Hayden explained that it was his home and he planned on his future being right where he was since things were working out so well for Vic.

It was the middle of June when Vic began his duties as principal of BHS. The first thing he needed to do was fill three faculty positions. He needed to fill an AP Math position, an English teacher position, and his own AP History position.

One of the interviews was with Jack Fletcher. He was certified as a Social Studies teacher, but Vic needed a History teacher—and an AP History teacher at that. Jack Fletcher was confident and knew his stuff. He told Vic that he had minored in US History. He also hoped that he might be able to join the coaching staff for the football team. Jack was a nationally ranked punter at Stanford and felt he could help out.

Vic was especially pleased when Jack asked if there was a GSA at the school. He had been the president of his high school’s GSA in Boston and was quite active in the Stanford GSA throughout his college career. Vic asked him if that was a problem with him being a high-profile football player.

“Well, of course, Stanford is a fairly liberal school, but I had decided that if I couldn’t be myself, then I would have to do a lot of reconsidering. And it turned out that once everyone saw my performance on the field had nothing to do with my sexuality, things were pretty cool the entire four years.”

Well, that answered the question Vic wasn’t allowed to ask, and by the end of two days, he had hired Jack and two other teachers. Jack would be the new teacher sponsor for the BHS Gay-Straight Alliance and was ready to go with faculty members being allowed to join the group.

By the end of the summer, Hunter and Perry had moved back to the Cape, and Sam hired Perry as a part-time clerk while he attended law school at Harvard. Ginny was thrilled to have her boys back home. She offered them the master suite, and she would take over the upstairs bedroom.

Perry remembered the view of Vic’s pool and immediately shot down that idea while Hunter held back his chuckles through that entire conversation.

Hayden was working harder than ever, and by the time Fall was approaching, he had been promoted to News Editor of the Patriot. While it meant more hours, most of which he could handle from home, it also meant a sizable boost in pay.

Thanksgiving was once again at the boys’ house, and this year it was going to be huge with Sam and Clair, Cam, Ian, Eli, Cam’s parents, Ginny, Hunter, Perry, Vic, and the new teacher Jack. Claire got a break this year since Hunter insisted on doing a Cajun-fried turkey.

Hunter’s turkey was the hit of the year. It cooked in less time and was incredibly moist. Vic was in his element, as there was more laughter and fun than he had ever had for Thanksgiving. Claire also asked Hunter if he would join them for Christmas to make the amazing turkey for them again.

The only thing that concerned Vic was Hayden’s lack of appetite and his being tired the entire weekend. Claire had noticed, as well. She sat down with the boys, insisting that they make a trip to the doctor first thing Monday.

Sunday evening, Vic and Hayden joined Hunter and Perry, Cam and Eli, and their friends Charlie and Jacob for a nice leisurely walk on the beach. The couples were holding hands, and the weather was unseasonably mild for the time of year.

They had just finished walking about a mile when they decided to turn around and head back to Charlie’s house. About ten minutes later, it happened. Hayden collapsed on the sand. He was in and out of consciousness. Charlie had his phone with him and called 911.

Vic held Hayden’s hands as he whispered for his lover to hold on, that help was on the way. Vic handed his keys to Hunter and asked him to grab both his and Hayden’s phones. He knew he would have to call Hayden’s parents and hoped their number was on his phone.

“Hang on baby. Help is almost here!”

The ambulance and EMT’s arrived and took Hayden’s vitals. They loaded him onto a gurney and, after some heated discussions, agreed to allow Vic to ride to the hospital with Hayden.

“Hang on, baby. We’re almost there.”

Hayden was hardly able to keep his eyes open, and the EMT’s asked Vic to keep talking to Hayden to keep him awake. When they arrived at the hospital, Vic tried to follow Hayden into the cubicle, but he was told he had to wait in the lobby.

Frustrated and angry, Vic sat in the lobby. He didn’t know what to do. So he lowered his face to his hands and cried—and prayed.

About ten minutes later, Sam and Claire arrived. Sam had a file folder with all of the paperwork the boys had drawn up that gave Vic all the rights a family member would have. Sam took the paperwork to the desk while Claire did what she did best—comfort her son.

“Mama, what am I going to do? I can’t lose Hayden!”

“We don’t know that you’re going to lose anything, sweetheart. If anything, Hayden needs you more than ever to be strong.”

Claire put her arms around Vic and pulled him into her chest. He held on to his mother, just as he had done when he was a young child. He softly cried as she ran her fingers through his hair.

About ten minutes later, the head nurse walked up to them. “Mr. Greenley?”

“Yes, that’s me. How is Hayden?”

“Right now, we’re treating him for severe dehydration. His temperature seems to be on the rise, and we’re working on that as well. He is awake and is asking for you. Would you like to come back now?”

“Oh yes, please! Thank you!”

Vic hugged his mother and father, thanking them for being there. He promised to come out and let them know what was going on as soon as he had some answers.

He followed the nurse down the corridor and into Hayden’s cubicle. When he rounded the corner and saw Hayden, he found his boy with his eyes closed. He had oxygen flowing into his nose, had a couple of IV’s flowing into his arm, and his chest seemed to be overflowing with wires hooked up to various monitors.

Vic found a stool and pulled it up next to the bed. When he took Hayden’s hand and kissed it, Hayden opened his eyes and smiled weakly at his lover. “Hey, Sorry I ruined—”

“Shhhh. Don’t talk. You rest. I’m here. We’ll talk when the doctor gets back, okay?”

“Love you—”

“Oh God, baby. You have no idea how much I love you!”

“Yeah, I do. I know.”

Vic and Hayden spent the next ten minutes quietly taking in each other’s presence. Few words were spoken. The doctor came in and spoke to Vic while Hayden rested. “Mr. Greenley, as you know, we are getting fluids back into Hayden, and I’ve also added a mild antibiotic and analgesic to fight off the fever.”

“Do you know what’s wrong?”

“Not yet. We’re going to admit and keep Hayden for a day or two to run some tests. The initial analysis of his bloodwork shows us there’s something we might need to address. But we should have some definite answers in the next 24 hours or so.”

“Okay. What do I need to do now?”

“Well, there are several people in the lobby waiting for some news. We need to get Hayden upstairs and into a room.”

“Can you try to put him in a private room?”

“My understanding is that’s all that’s available, so I think the answer is yes.”

“That’s wonderful.”

“Yes, I like it when the little things work out so easily. Now my job is to make sure the big things work out just as easily, yes?”

Vic shook the doctor’s hand and leaned down, kissing Hayden on the forehead. “I’ll be up to see you before I leave tonight. I love you, baby.”

“Love you.”

Vic shared the update with the family and friends in the lobby. He got the phones from Hunter and decided to send everyone home since would be no more news until tests were run the next day.

It took two days before there were any answers. Vic arrived at the hospital with Claire and found a message to meet with the doctors as soon as they arrived. They went up to Hayden’s room, and the doctor was waiting for them in the hall. He motioned the two of them to follow him. Vic was concerned when he saw they were being taken to a conference room.

Everyone sat at the table, and Hayden’s doctor began.

“Thank you for letting me talk with you here first. I need to fill you in on the test results before we let Hayden know. The way we let Hayden know what’s going on depends on your guidance.

“Oh God, this is bad, huh?”

“Well, Mr. Greenley, it’s not good. Not good at all.” The doctor paused and took a deep breath. “We found a mass. We did a biopsy last night and ran some more scans. Then we did everything one more time to make sure. I’m afraid that Hayden has Stage Four Pancreatic Cancer. It has spread, and quite frankly, there’s nothing much we can do except manage the pain.”

Vic sat at the table, staring off into space. There were no words—no audible crying. Just a silent flow of tears falling down his face.

So... there it is. I feel so totally bad for Vic. He just can't win in the love life! Or can he?
One more chapter to go and the original plan for the Barnstable Chronicles is complete. As you probably know, there will be a fourth book sometime in the future about that piano player David (from Charlie's story).
Again, please let me know what you think! I believe I'm going to finish this story next... THEN go back to Texas and dive into the story of Nick and friends (and enemy)!
I love your comments and reviews! They are my pay for writing. I need a raise, yeah??
hehe
-Geoff
Copyright © 2018 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 24
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I knew this was coming, but it didn't make reading it any easier. We got to know Hayden so much better in this book than in Stitcher, so for me made it more sad. I feel so bad for Vic, and literally crying for Hayden! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, jaysalmn said:

I knew this was coming, but it didn't make reading it any easier. We got to know Hayden so much better in this book than in Stitcher, so for me made it more sad. I feel so bad for Vic, and literally crying for Hayden! 

I know, it totally sucks, but as you know, my stories all have happy/hopeful endings... I promise you'll like the conclusion to this story!

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Even though I knew it was coming I still don’t like it.  Poor Vic.  Cancer is a bitch!!!!   I know it works out in the end and I am glad that Hayden and Vic were happy together for a good number of years.  Thanks for the new chapter. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Just a quick note to thank you for creating such a wonderful cast of friends and family for us all.......your ability to connect them with us to ever so clear as we experience this sad and unbearable news....................Thanks, Geoff..................................😢...Mike

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Those of us who have been following this series of stories knew what was coming. You did a very good job of making it easier.  I know it is only a story, but you do such a good job of developing the characters we become attached to them. I hope I never become so thick skinned I don’t shed a tear. Thanks for doing all this writing and keeping us reading. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

How ever sad this turn of events may be, it is always wonderful to spend time with the  Barnstable crowd. I have enjoyed thus story and getting to know Vic and Hayden better. Thank you. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Very sad chapter 😭 I knew what was coming, but it’s still so sad. I love Hayden, and his effect on Vic. I love this story and characters, however I’m not looking forward to Hayden’s death and the devastation that will cause Vic and their family. You’re quite adept at working our emotions with your stories. I just brought in a large number of tissues from Sam’s Club and can tell that you’re going to make me use quite a few. I’m looking forward to the next chapter despite the sadness that will be in it. Great story 😃

  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, flesco said:

Very sad chapter 😭 I knew what was coming, but it’s still so sad. I love Hayden, and his effect on Vic. I love this story and characters, however I’m not looking forward to Hayden’s death and the devastation that will cause Vic and their family. You’re quite adept at working our emotions with your stories. I just brought in a large number of tissues from Sam’s Club and can tell that you’re going to make me use quite a few. I’m looking forward to the next chapter despite the sadness that will be in it. Great story 😃

i promise that the part of the next chapter that deals with Hayden's death will NOT be drawn out. The main theme of the next chapter will be Vic's struggle to move forward... and I promise he eventually will, with the help of his family and friends. Why do you think I brought Hunter back to town? :)

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

He will definitely need them all. Thank you for these amazing stories and characters Geoff! 😃

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I feel bad for both Hayden and Vic, they were just starting their lives together.

I hope that Hayden’s parents do the right thing and are at his funeral and 

also that they don’t cause problems. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I knew it was coming, but was really sad with the more details in this one. I felt like I was actually hearing it first time from the Dr. Know I don't wanna seem heartless when it comes to Vic & Hayden, but during there time together they held two Thanksgiving feasts & Charlie & Jacob were not mentioned. Were they not invited, couldn't they come? I know there friends so this curious mind who's been following this story wants to know.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

No matter how much you prepare it still gets you. None of us wanted to take this road.When you lose a loved one, life goes on sure, but that missing part means youll never be truly 100% happy ever again. All of Vics previous breakups were at least amicable, this just sux. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..