Jump to content
    grahamsealby
  • Author
  • 688 Words
  • 2,568 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

To Sammy With Love - Prologue. Prologue

In the gloom of the gay bathhouse, the smells and sounds of lust provided stimulation to my desperate need for relief. Trolling through the dim corridors, I assessed each semi naked male body. No, not the young man with a hairy chest; no certainly not the older man with a pronounced pouch; no, definitely not the blond with an even all over suntan; and definitely not the bikie with a droopy mustache.

I continued wandering, until I spied a young man perhaps late teens or early twenties, who was brazenly leaning against the open door of an empty cubicle. Not tall, perhaps 170cm, with brown short hair and a cheeky face. His soft eyes were masked by a pair of sensuous eyelashes. He had a strong jaw and adorably kissable lips. The boy's young, perfectly conditioned and muscled body intensified my lust; I had to have him. My heartbeat increased; my loins began to stir - I had my prey.

As I approached, the boy's hand reached out and drew me closer. Up close the chemistry was overpowering; the need to kiss those proffered lips became agonizing.

And then the boy spoke,

'Hey man! As soon as I saw you'se entering the bathhouse I wanted ya. I really need a good fuck. Hey?'

The boy gently drew me into the cubicle and closed the door. Now alone, he dropped to his knees and took my swollen head into his waiting mouth. I gasped as his sensuous lips sucked their way down, until my entire shaft was buried in his throat. Then he drew back and let his tongue tease my engorged cock head ravenously devouring the pre-cum that oozed down his throat. My whole body was on fire. Waves of ecstasy engulfed me; I started to feel an orgasm building and mumbled,

'Oh shit, I'm getting close.'

At this he stood up and turned around, placing my throbbing penis against his arse lips. Needing no further encouragement I suited up and then gently pushed against the boy's hole until complete penetration was achieved. He gasped as I first entered him but now pressed himself against me enjoying the sensation that my embedded cock gave.

He began to whimper as I commenced long intense strokes. He was bent over with his hands on the floor allowing me to penetrate all the way. Within a short time I started to sense an orgasm building up again, so I withdrew and asked him to lie on his back. With practiced ease he re-positioned, pulled his legs back and exposed his glistening boy pussy. As I looked into his eyes I gently sank the whole length of my rod deep within him. I watched his face glow with pleasure; his eyes pleading with me silently to continue stroking him.

I bent forward and placed my hands under his shoulders to get more leverage. This brought my mouth close to his and he responded with a passionate kiss whilst my hardened pole massaged his anal cavity.

Soon he began to violently buck against me and wrapped his legs firmly around my buttocks. Guttural sounds indicated the depth of his craving; I could feel his body muscles begin to tense up, meaning he had reached his sexual plateau leading to orgasm. With a plaintive moan he ejaculated, spilling seed over both our bodies. This was too much for my self-control. I felt that familiar pleasured pain that precedes ejaculation and soon every nerve ending in my body cried out for release. I began to pound his young body with frantic thrusts and just when I thought I couldn't sustain any more ecstasy my cock erupted and filled the sheath. After a little while the pleasure abated and I lay exhausted but satiated on top of the boy; my rod still inside him.

We lay together for several minutes in the afterglow of sexual release. As I began to stir he implored,

'Hey man, please don't throw yer condom away, I want to keep it as a trophy. Is that OK?'

'Sure (smiling down at him), no problem; here 'tis, I'm honored.'

Copyright @2011 Graham Sealby<br />All rights reserved
  • Like 8
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..