Jump to content
    grahamsealby
  • Author
  • 423 Words
  • 1,618 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

To Sammy With Love - 18. Epilogue

Peter finished showering and turned off the tap. Wrapping the towel around his mid-section, he made his way to the in- house cafe. All around him, the sounds of the male bathhouse continued quietly.

Seems I’ve been here before. Was it only a few short months ago? That fateful night when I met Sammy. So much has happened. Not all of it good. But then again . . . not really bad. Sammy and Karl have apparently gone into a relationship that looks like weathering the tests of time. If only I’d known about Karl. But then, if I had a tryst with Karl we wouldn’t have stayed best friends. His relationship needs are vastly different to mine. Our friendship would have suffered.

And out of it all, I’ve managed to keep Sammy on as a friend. Ahh - Sammy. I really hope I meet someone like you boyo. Karl is a lucky man - and knows it. I think he’ll make Sammy happy too. Christ, imagine going to bed with that gorgeous hunk every night. Yummy.

And Maria’s preggo - to Ronald, would you believe? Actually, Ron’s not such a bad bloke. He and Maria, it must be said, make a much better ‘fit’ than Karl and Maria. Except that, her family’s a bunch of dick-heads. Ron’s welcome to them.

And, of course, there’s dear old Rick. The dullest, most boring, dreary zombie, you’d ever meet. If he thinks he’s just gonna walk in and take over where I left off, he’s more stupid than he looks. Brenda’s welcome to him. But my kids - I’ll double the effort to stay close to them. Bit hard though; Brenda’s turned nasty and bitter, so she’s gonna try and poison the kids against me. But kids grow up. My kids will eventually shake off Brenda’s poison and relate to me in a positive way. I’m sure of it.

And what about me. Hey - I’m free. No more lies and dishonesty. No more deceit. I can be myself, and if others don’t like it - well, tough. And out of all of this there’s Billee. Not in my wildest dreams would I ever consider making a female a friend, and who accepts my being Gay. That’s the wonder. And Luke - I’m gonna embrace him as the son I’ll never have. And that makes me feel bloody terrific. Yeah. So, life’s beginning to be - Holy Shit. Look at the arse on that little number . . .

 

End

strong>Well that's All folks! I really hope you've enjoyed my first foray into writing. I'm self taught; I don't have any training as a journalist or in creative writing so any constructive criticism would be appreciated.
I love GA. It's great to have an audience of piers to help my progress as a writer.
I'm now ready to post my second book which I've entitled 'Kenny'
Copyright @2011 Graham Sealby<br />All rights reserved
  • Like 12
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks Wesley. .  .  . I always have a special place in my heart for 'Sammy'. I've often been asked to write a sequel and it's still a live prospect. Thanks again - we authors love to get feedback; it makes writing much more enjoyable 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hello Graham,

                          Still feel sorry for Peter. It didn't seem necessary for Peter and Sammy to be apart during the divorce proceedings, despite Brenda. We have 'no fault' divorce since Lionel Murphy, and with each having a solicitor, it usually goes smoothly. Anyway, the first 15 chapters were excellent and resonated with me.                                                         Cheers   John  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..