Jump to content
    grahamsealby
  • Author
  • 6,102 Words
  • 1,836 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

To Sammy With Love - 6. Chapter 6

It was after 3 o’clock on Tuesday afternoon when Maria and Gwen met for coffee. The request had come from Gwen. The place they had chosen was small, with plants placed to give an atmosphere of intimacy. The walls were butter cream adorned with vibrant pictures.

Shall we sit here?” Gwen said, indicating a secluded table. When Maria nodded affirmatively, Gwen strolled to the front desk and placed their order. Now sitting down across from Maria, she opened the conversation with -

Im just so sorry about Nat’s disgraceful outburst last Sunday. I don’t believe I can ever look Samuel in the eye again. I still haven’t said anything to my sister. I’m too ashamed. Have you spoken with Samuel since Sunday?”

No, I haven’t. I don’t know what more to say. Karl is still furious. I’ve never seen him so angry. Did you know that Nat was so extreme?”

No, I didn’t”, said Gwen forcefully. “I was, and still am, appalled. When we got home, Nat was sulking in his room. Strangely, your father seemed to go easy on him. Whatever that means.”

Do you think Dad has encouraged him? I mean, does my father believe in what Nat said? Is that the way my family thinks?”

No, well, I certainly don’t. But look, I came here to talk about you. We didn’t have a chance to complete our talk in the kitchen. To say we were rudely interrupted is an understatement. I feel, as a mother, but more importantly, as a woman, we need to talk.”

Why do I get the feeling that I’m about to get a lecture.”

Dont be flippant,” said Gwen impatiently. “You know I adore Karl. So does your father - if he’d ever admit it. Karl is a beautiful boy. It’s easy to see why you fell in love with him. If I was your age, I’d probably do the same. But the fact that he’s barren is something that can’t be dismissed lightly.”

Mum, you make that sound so hard,” Maria retorted. “Remember our marriage vows - for better or for worse . . .”

I do, indeed I do. But I’m trying to be practical. In due time, the beauty of youth vanishes and mostly all you’re left with are the fruits of your youth. Especially if you're a woman. It’s natural; it’s basic that every woman yearns to have children. It’s how we become fulfilled. Think of the women who can’t have children. How desperate they become, tinkering with adoption, surrogacy and fertility clinics. These women would do anything, pay any price, and try any weird method just to get pregnant - to be a mother. And here you are, healthy, fertile and young but destined for your womb to be barren. I’m very worried about you.” In a small voice Maria said, “I know you are. I know you care. Im grateful. I just don’t know how to think. Karl said that the world consists of Breeders and Non-breeders, and that we just fall into the latter category. Some couples are destined not to have children.”

Nonsense, Gwen retorted. “Utter Nonsense. Very few women choose not to have children. Very few. And they probably have emotional issues that preclude them having kids. Anyway, ask Karl. If he weren’t barren would he consciously choose not to have children? I think not. So much for that argument.”

Slowly stirring her latte, Maria said miserably. “Of course not. He wants children as much as I do. After all, we have been trying desperately for the past year. But what are you suggesting - I leave Karl? Even though I still love him.”

Looking at her daughter, at the anguish so evident in her voice and face, Gwen said ever so softly. “That’s an option that will have to be considered. I’m not here, sweetheart, to destroy your marriage. God forbid. Marriage is hard enough without this problem. But it’s an option you have to consider in your thinking. A very unpalatable option. I certainly don’t envy you. Just remember that I love you and will stand behind whatever path you take.”

What about Dad. What did he say when you told him?”

I haven’t yet. I figure there’s enough angst between your Dad and Karl after Sunday. I don’t want to escalate the problem. I’ll tell him when I judge the time is right.”

Changing the subject to lighter matters Gwen said, “Have you talked to Brenda yet about hosting Karl’s surprise birthday party?”

After dinner on Monday night, Sammy and Billee relaxed in their lounge room. The decor could only be described as organized informal. All the seating was comprised of cushions, beanbags and low couches. To Billee it was a conversation pit. To Sammy it was always a good place to relax. Billee’s choice in colors erred on the side of vibrant. The overall effect was one of good taste. As it had become their custom, Sammy sipped on a beer while Billee favored a lovely cardboard Riesling.

Cmon, out with it. I’m dying to hear about your weekend.”

Sammy then began to fill her in on the details. When Sammy came to Nat’s outburst, she was shocked.

He said that. He actually wanted all gays to be killed by Aids, at birth? That’s very, very sick. How could anyone think like that - let alone say it.”

When I heard, I just froze. I remember I was talking to Karl, and we both stopped in mid conversation. There was a moment of extreme silence followed by a sense of disbelief. I can vaguely remember Maria and my aunt come running out of the kitchen. I mean, everybody heard - even the children. Karl’s reaction was extraordinary. His handsome face was transformed into a mask of controlled fury. He literally went white. But when he spoke his tone was low and menacing.”

Thoughtfully Billee asked, “Do you think Nat's family shares his sentiment? I find it hard to believe that anyone can develop such a vile attitude without some encouragement from their parents.”

I don’t know. Well, you met my aunt when she came looking for somewhere for me to stay. I can’t believe she’s so bigoted - I just can’t. No, either Nat's attitude has come from peer pressure or from his father. Maybe a combination of both. I didn’t get to know him growing up. Our families seldom got together.”

It just goes to prove that homophobia is a sickness. No one in their right mind would want to kill people just because of their sexual orientation. Anyway - You’ve told me about Karl, but what about Peter. I gather you were stunned.”

You could say that. In fact stunned would be an understatement. At first, I only saw his back but when he turned around, well, there stood Peter. The initial instant of surprise was followed by a quick recovery. I don’t think Karl or the other guy, Rick, suspected anything. In fact I’m sure they didn’t.”

Taking a sip of her wine, Billee asked carefully, “Were you pleased to see him?”

Yes, and No.” To respond to Billee’s questioning look, Sammy continued. “I mean, I was thrilled to find him again, but when I found out he was married with kids, well, that put a big damper on my expectations. Being a ‘bit on the side’ is something I don’t want to be. Then - I am very attracted to him. Early on Sunday I’d made up my mind not to meet him in the afternoon. But when the ugliness with Nat happened, I guess I changed my mind. I’m a fool.”

No you’re not,” laughed Billee. “You’re just human. I’d probably do the same. In fact, I believe you are more upset with that creature Nat than you allow. I mean he wasn’t some goon from the street, some arsehole you’d never seen before, this was you’re cousin, your family. Geeze Sammy, it really sucks.”

Continuing, Billee asked, “So what’s going to happen now. Are you going to see Peter again?”

Hesitantly, Sammy said. “I was coming to that. Would you mind if I bring Peter home next Friday night? That’s if he still wants to see me.” Billee became very thoughtful before saying, cautiously,

“I guess so. I mean I’d certainly like to meet this Peter but I definitely don’t want my home turned into a bordello. At some stage, I want to bring Luke home. He’s at a very impressionable age and dealing with his own problems. I certainly wouldn’t want to throw him into another domestic snake-pit.”

I totally understand, in fact I totally agree. I’m heading into uncharted waters. I don’t know how this is going to end up.”

Shifting her position to a more comfortable one, Billee said with feeling, “Well, if anybody tries to hurt you Sammy, they’ll have me to contend with - all 65 Kilos of pure feral, foul-mouthed, nasty bitch. Talk to me baby. Have you given the situation any real deep thought? I mean, use me as a sounding board, if you like.”

Sammy hesitated. Billee fell silent as Sammy struggled to organize his thoughts. After a little while he said -

Well, I really don’t know why I’m being so heavy. It’s not as if I’m gonna get married or something. I mean he’s just a fuck. Yeah, that’s the truth. Sitting here with you I guess makes me clear my thinking. The fact is his marriage is not my problem. It’s his, and he has to decide whether he comes out, or stays in the closet. Yeah, that’s right. I may as well just go along and let him take the lead. I’m just not gonna make a commitment to love eternal - bla, bla and bla.”

Pouring herself another wine from the cask, Billee observed, “That’s good Sammy. There’s one thing that life has taught me, if you don’t have high expectations, you don’t have many disappointments. Yeah, go along with the ride. Have a good time. Let Peter do the hard yards. It would be disastrous for you to force him to make a choice between you and his family. Utterly disastrous. I feel sorry for him. There’s bound to be a lot people hurt before there is a conclusion to this mess. I just don’t want you included in those being hurt.”

Thanks, babe. I actually feel a lot better. This talk has made me see things better. Strange how you can get mired when it comes to emotional issues.”

Tell me about it.” said Billee forcefully. Then on a lighter note, “Do you think you could drive me up to see Luke soon? I’ve told him about you and he’s excited to meet with you. I know you’ve got football commitments, so just let me know when you’re free.”

Will do, and I’ll look forward to it. Now can we watch that Vera is raving about?”

Brenda was running late. She had the kids all sitting in the car waiting to go to school. Then she remembered she had to get some of her clothes dry-cleaned. As she was bundling her stuff up, she thought she might as well get Pete’s work pants cleaned as well. For tax purposes, she had to get separate bills. The stupid accountant insisted upon it.

Quickly delving into the pockets to make sure that they were empty, she was surprised when a small slip of paper fell out. Automatically she picked it up to see if it was important, and read -

Sam @ 0466720995

Curious, she thought. Who’s Sam? I’ve not heard Peter talk about a “Sam” before. And why no other details. Just a mobile number. I bloody hope it’s not a female named Sam. But no, Pete wouldn’t stray. I’m sure of that. Well, it can’t mean anything and I’m running late for school. I’ll sort this out later.

With that, she put the paper slip in her bag and left to drop the girls off.

When his mobile rang, Sammy was digging out a foundation trench. It was a beautiful Melbourne day. Even though it was still cool, Sammy had taken his shirt off. His young muscles glistened with sweat and covered with dirt. He dusted off his hands before answering his mobile.

Sam here".

Sammy, how’re ya going mate? It’s Karl - Cuzin Karl.”

Gday Cuzin Karl. Good to hear from you. What’s happening? Did I wet the bed or something?”

Nah, nothing like that,” Karl laughed. “Just wanted to see how you’re travelling after Sunday. I feel very embarrassed that nasty shit said those things. Also - I’d like to keep in touch. You’re kinda family.” “Ahh - I’m OK. Thanks for asking though. Yeah, I’m still a bit pissed off, only because it came from my own family. But hey, I really enjoyed meeting you and the rest of the guys. Tell Rick hello will you”.

“What about Maria - she OK?”

Not a problem - yet. I’ll tell her you asked. What are you doing now?”

Digging a foundation trench. I’m up to my armpits in dirt. But, I love it. Love being outside in the fresh air.”

You and me both", agreed Karl. “Anyway, give me a call soon and we’ll get together for a beer. I’d like to chew the fat with you.”

Id really like that, Karl. Talk again real soon, buddy.”

The arrangement was that Sammy would meet Peter in the bar of the White Horse Pub. It was a cozy place with an old fashioned mahogany bar, partitioned off with glass screens. Along the walls were separate cubicles where a conversation could be held privately. When Sammy called Peter to arrange a meeting time, he quite expected Peter to be a little cold. After their ‘tryst’ on Sunday, it was entirely possible that Peter would decide that he didn’t want to peruse the relationship any further. After all, it was only by chance that they had met again. Peter hadn’t taken up Sammy’s initial offer to phone him.

So, taking Billee’s advice not to have any expectations, Sam was surprised at Peters’ enthusiastic response to his phone call. But he still forced himself to be wary of any long-term outcome.

Driving down the M1 from Mornington, Peter was feeling apprehensive.

In a way, I’m making a commitment to myself. This is the first I’ve kept an appointment with a gay man. In wanting to meet Sammy this evening, I’m making a start, moving from my old life to a new one. One that’s free of lying and deception. One, where I can actually be myself.

Brenda. And the girls? If there was any way to lessen the hurt, anger and hostility that’s bound to come, please someone tell me. Every time I think about it, I get scared. Face it, Peter. There’s going to be a lot of hurt. But I know that if I were to continue this double life, I would only magnify the eventual hurt when it came. I can’t go on forever living a lie.

Last Sundays encounter with Sammy was wonderful I’ve never experienced such intense emotion before. I felt free to be myself. Finally, I’ve accepted who I am. And Sammy is such a great person to be with. He’s sexy, intelligent and very, very masculine. Just thinking about his gorgeous firm arse gets me horny.

But, I’m jumping the gun. I don’t know if Sammy wants to have a relationship with someone like me.

Arriving a little late, Peter glanced around to find Sammy. He spied him and went to join him. What pleased Peter was Sammy’s greeting. It was enthusiastic. He had obviously cleaned up from work and was wearing trademark jeans and tight T-Shirt.

Sit down,” enthused Sammy. “It’s my shout - a Fosters?” “Thanks, I’d love one - icy cold. Please.”

Coming Up, said Sam moving off to the bar. This gave Peter a chance to survey the crowd. It was a young crowd and a mixture of straight and gays. They all looked happy, relaxed and enjoying themselves. Sammy returned, plunking an icy can of Fosters down in front of Peter.

Saluting with his can, Peter said “Cheers Sammy. Geeze, it’s good to see you again.”

Like-wise, agreed Sam. “Although, I thought maybe you might stand me up.”

Taken a bit a back, Peter asked “And why would I want to do that? I’ve been really looking forward to our meeting.”

Oh - I dunno. Am I right in thinking that this is the first time you’ve had a gay liaison that wasn’t a one-night stand?”

Sheepishly Peter nodded agreement. “Yeah. Yes it is. Am I that easy to read?”

Dont worry - tonight’s our night. I thought we might finish here and go back to my place. My roomy Billee is making dinner and she’s looking forward to meeting you. Is that OK?”

Sounds great,” said Peter polishing off his beer. “But when can I get my hands on you? You’ve got me so fired up I need relief. I mean, I feel good just being with you, and after Sundays encounter, I just want more. In fact putting the sex aside, I want to spend more time with you. I haven’t felt this way for a very long time.”

Me too Pete. In fact, if you had made some excuse about not meeting when I phoned you, I would’ve been disappointed. I still wasn’t sure you’d turn up today. Anyway, you’re here now. Let’s have a few more drinks and head off to my place.”

They arrived at Sam's place just after the time he had agreed with Billee. Walking in, Sam said proudly. “Hey Billee, I'd like you to meet Peter. And Peter, this is Billee.”

Billee saw a tallish young man, late twenties maybe, with broad shoulders and a slim but athletic build. He was very handsome with jet-black wavy hair and a strong chin. In addition, his eyes were a beautiful blue. They looked straight at you with an openness that was endearing. When he smiled, you got a glimpse of very white teeth. To Billee he was “yummy”. My god, she thought, and this guy’s gay - What a waste.

Peter appraised Billee and was impressed. She was in her mid-thirties. A blond, with a cheerful open face. She was slim but offered a great pair of tits and a very womanly figure. But it was her clothes and the way she wore them that impressed. She had on a daring low cut top with a bare midriff. Her dress was in the ‘hippie’ style - long flowing to the floor. And the whole was made of vibrant floral colors. She had a happy open face and with perfect make-up complementing her natural blond hair, which she wore straight.

She would be an eye-catcher in the straight scene, he thought. Even so, she was open enough to mix in with gay folk.

The pleasantries observed, they all sat down to be more acquainted. Peter sat on a beanbag with his long muscular legs stretched out along the floor. Sammy opted for a cushion whilst Billee relaxed on a couch. Sammy was relieved. Peter and Billee seemed to respond to each other. As Billee chugged down her chateau ‘a la cask’, the boys opened more beer.

Peter looked around the room and instantly felt its charm. The whole setting was informal and encouraged relaxation. The colors were pastels with cushions providing strong colors. This lady is an excellent decorator he thought.

Well Peter, I’ve heard so much about you, it’s good to meet at last. I think young Sammy’s a bit smitten - and I don’t blame him.”

Somewhat embarrassed Peter replied, “When I first met Sammy something clicked inside. I guess I didn’t recognize my feelings at the time but I can tell you, I’ve been looking forward to tonight. I think he’s got me by the short hairs.”

And they’re lovely at that,” Sammy laughed evilly. “Nice and curly and just a bit raunchy.”

Oh, shut up Samuel,” shrieked Billee. “We haven’t had dinner yet. Anyway, how do you know that my short hairs aren’t as good as Peters? Huh.”

Continuing, Billee asked Peter, “Sammy tells me that you’re a Physiotherapist Peter. What made you take up that sort of work? Do you have to do a lot of study?”

Yeah well, not many people know that Physiotherapy requires you to do the first two years of medical school. Then we have to do the complete pharmacology course as well. It’s very intensive. And we learn all about how the body functions as well as how it repairs itself. The whole course is very structured. We work in conjunction with the medical profession. More and more doctors are recommending physio as an alternative to drugs. I got interested at school. I’ve led a very active sports life.”

Well, I’ll be damned,” said Billee. “Don’t get me wrong, but I thought all physios were knuckleheads with thick brains and thick bodies.” “And you may be right”, laughed Peter. “I’ve met some idiots in my time. But tell me Billee, what do you do to keep the tax man happy?” “I’m a beautician. My friend Vera runs a Beauty Parlour and I advise on makeup, nails and even dieting. We have started running classes for elderly women for light exercise you know - to attain a feeling of well-being. Our exercises are aimed more at the mind than the body. We have a small room with a treadmill and Pilate’s machine where they can exercise before their hair or other appointment.”

What a great idea. You certainly are a great advertisement for the job. You must give me your card so that I can advise some of my clients on the service you provide. I know with females, how good they feel when they have their hair done.”

Sammy sat and listened happily to the conversation between his two friends. They seemed to enjoy each other’s company. This is going better than he expected. They seemed relaxed and natural together.

But I’m getting randy he thought. Watching Peter so animated has only inflamed my desire. Thinking about Peter’s hairy chest and nuzzling those curly black hairs is agony. How can I stop myself undoing his fly and exposing its hidden treasure?

Then Sammy was jolted out of his reverie, when Billee asked, “What about you Sammy, what are you going to do with your life? In all the time you’ve been with me, we never discussed your own future. Open up, kid.”

Taken aback, Sammy mumbled, “I dunno. Haven’t given it much thought. Keep doing what I’m doing I guess. I mean I’m only 22 so shouldn’t I just be having a good time? But I’d like to be a millionaire.” “That’s all well and good”, answered Billee. “But you can’t be Laboring your whole life. You never told me. What’s your Dad do?” “He’s a carpenter,” Sammy responded. “I think he was keen to have me do the same.”

At this point Peter came in with, “You got your year 12 didn’t you?” And seeing Sammy’s affirmative nod he continued. “Well, what would you like to do besides being a brickies laborer? Fun though it is.” Embarrassed and somewhat self-conscious, Sammy answered shyly. “At one time I was keen to be a teacher.”

Billee reacted first and said “Sammy, that’s great”, while Peter interrupted with, “A teacher, that’s fantastic. Why didn’t you pursue it?” “Yes” Billee queried, “What happened? I mean why are you laying bricks when you could be teaching kids. That’s far more satisfying than seeing a wall of bricks go up.”

Awe well”, responded Sammy. “I didn’t think that being gay I would be accepted into Teachers College. And then when I was trying to come to terms with being gay, College just seemed to slip by.”

OK Sammy,” said Peter with concern. “I’m going to make sure you follow up on that.”

To which Billee added, “And I’m going to make sure you damn well do something about College. You’ve got to think about your future Sammy. Being gay has got nothing to do with a career. I’m surprised that you’re so negative.”

And I agree with Billee,” said Peter. “In a way were direct opposites. I’ve denied my sexuality but perused a successful career, whilst you have abandoned your career but come to terms with your sexuality.”

Hes right.” Billee said. “Hey look, I think it’s time to eat.”

But Sammy was thinking - This is the first time that anybody’s taken an interest in my life. And they both sound sincere. Perhaps I should be thinking of the future and doing something with my life. My own family has all but written me off as a useless faggot. Actually, I feel good talking about a life other than being gay. At least, I deserve a chance.

During dinner, which consisted of braised stuffed pork chops with a potato and apple salad, Peter remarked “I want to thank you Billee for inviting me into your home. This is the first time I’ve been able to relax and enjoy myself without putting up a false facade. For the first time in a long time, I feel free and happy. And the foods great too.”

Well, I’m really pleased to hear that,” Billee responded. “It must be awful trying to pretend that you’re someone else. But neither you nor Sammy is gay in the style of the people you see, say, at the Sydney Mardi Gras. Had I met you without Sammy I would have said you were completely straight.”

Interesting,” acknowledged Peter. “You know, the conventional image of a gay person is a drag queen or a very effeminate man. The reality is that’s the tip of the iceberg. Most Gay people are just ordinary folk. They look the same, bleed the same, enjoy sports and pursue successful careers. They just happen to prefer having sex with their own gender.”

Continuing, Peter became animated. “Look at Alexander, Attila, and Richard the lion-heart, James the first of England. They were famous men leading famous lives. Then what about the well-known sportspersons who have ‘come out’ so to speak. They all are respected and admired.”

Then he looked sheepishly at Billee and Sammy, and softening his voice continued. “I guess you’re wondering why I’ve made such a mess then of my life, given what I’ve just said?”

Well, Sammy did fill me in on the issues you had to contend with growing up. I think you’ve come through admirably.”

No - I haven’t. Look at the hurt and pain I’m going to cause my wife and kids when I tell them. I wish I had Sammy’s guts and embraced my sexuality rather than hiding it.”

Look,” Billee offered. “What about that hackneyed expression ‘A journey of one thousand miles begins with one step’? I think you’ve taken the first step. Now hasten slowly. It may take five years to accomplish. At least at the end of those years you’ll be leading a comfortable life. At least you’ll be yourself. I just couldn’t imagine having to hide my true self from other people.”

Changing the subject Billee said, “Look guys. I’ve told Vera I’ll meet her at 8:30 down the pub. Help me clear up and I’ll be off - If that’s OK?”

When Billee left, Peter and Sammy were sitting on a couch watching TV. Now that they were finally alone, both were feeling a little self-conscious. Soon Peter reached out and took Sammy’s hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. To Sammy, Peters touch was warm and thrilling.

Come here - please.” whispered Peter. And Sammy slid along the couch so he could cuddle into him. Peter’s aroma was a mixture of after-shave, beer and male sweat. With his head on Peter’s chest, he could hear the man’s heart beating. For several minutes, they stayed like this - cuddling each other and enjoying just being together.

It has been a long time since anybody has cuddled me, Sammy thought. In fact, maybe this is the first time that I can remember. Peter is so warm and the feel of his chest muscles is exciting. I can feel every breath he takes. And he smells so good. Geeze, I’d like to stay like this forever. I want to kiss - ,

Peter gently lifted Sammy’s head and kissed him tenderly. For a long moment, they explored each others mouth and tongues. Then Peter moved his mouth to Sammy’s ear and with his tongue, explored his ear cavity. A wave of pleasure engulfed Sammy and he gave a little sob of delight. Having Peters tongue nibbling at his ear was very arousing.

Gently, Peter returned his mouth to cover Sammy’s, and they began to kiss with increasing passion. Sammy was becoming weak with desire.

This is nothing like a frenzied fuck in a bathhouse or an anonymous encounter in a toilet block. I could spend my whole life kissing like this. And - Oh God, my nipples are becoming hard. I hope Peter’s feeling the same pleasure I am. I want to gratify him.

As if to answer that unspoken thought, Peter took Sammy’s hand and placed it down on his crutch. He was hard and his erection was straining against his jeans. By instinct Sammy unzipped Peters fly and released his penis from its restraint. Sammy’s hand encircled its prize.

I am looking at one very beautiful, hard and long cock. He’s not circumcised and I can move his skin gently up and down. But the head is looking red, wet and angry. I want to take the whole thing in my mouth and drain all his man juices. I know that around the glans is very sensitive, so if I use my tongue to stimulate just the head it should drive him wild.

When Sammy’s mouth encircled his penis, Peter gave a low moan. A surge of bliss replaced the urgent need his erection was demanding.

Oh, that feels wonderfully fantastic. Peter sighed. He’s teasing me with his tongue - licking all around the head of my cock. I know I’m seeping honey. I always do when I get aroused. And my nipples are so hard their getting very sensitive. But I can feel an orgasm building - If he keeps doing this I’ll blow my load and I don’t want to go there, just yet.

Sammy, Peter murmured while gently disengaging Sammy’s mouth from his cock. “You’ll have to slow down or I’m going to spill myself. Let’s go into your room. Now - Please”. Of one mind, Sammy untangled himself and taking Peters hand led him into his bedroom.

Without closing the door, Peter pulled Sammy to him and renewed his passionate kissing. Then with teasing and gentleness, Peter slowly removed Sammy’s shirt. He reveled in the boy’s firm chest and muscled arms. Raising one arm, he slowly licked under Sammy’s armpit. Then he gently teased Sammy’s nipples, which were hard and prominent. Sammy gasped and let out a small cry of pleasure.

Please - please don’t do that,” he implored. “I could easily cum. And I want this to last.”

Ignoring this plea, Peter undid Sammy’s belt and slid the boy’s jeans to the floor. Now his penis sprang out. It was hard and wet - the head glistening with man-juice. Wordlessly, Peter sat Sammy on the bed and kneeling down removed his shoes and socks.

Slowly Peter eased Sammy down to lie on the bed - completely naked. He took off his own shirt and quickly climbed out of his jeans. Sammy was gazing up at him in wonder and desire. He gently lay down beside Sammy until their naked bodies touched. With his arm behind Sammy’s head, Peter softly touched Sammy’s nipples with his free hand. Sam jerked and emitted a low moan that was cut off by Peters’ mouth.

Im, on fire. There is a familiar tingling in my loins signaling that I could easily climax. Oh God - I want him inside me before I erupt. I’ve never been more ready. Now - please Peter.

But Peters own need was controlling the situation. His penis was aching-hard and becoming wetter. Without a word, Peter rolled Sammy onto his side and positioned his erection.

Slowly and carefully, they became one. Slowly and carefully, Peter established a rhythm that gave exquisite pleasure to them both. Both boys were now lost in their own sexual enjoyment. Peter subconsciously nibbled Sammy’s ear whilst his fingers played with Sammy’s engorged nipples. As Peter’s rhythm intensified, Sammy knew he couldn’t last much longer.

Then Peters rhythm became erratic, making Sammy reach his climax. His seed spewed from his erection as he uttered a guttural cry of pleasure.

Peter paused, and then let out a load groan, as with shudders racking his body, he reached his own climax.

For several minutes, they stayed as they were. Peters’ arms were around Sammy and hugging him to his own body. Then gently, Peter disentangled himself and lay on his back. Sammy did the same so that their bodies were still touching. No words were said, nor were they necessary. They both reveled in the warm after-glow of sexual release.

This is what I want thought Peter. I’ve never reached the same level of fulfillment with Brenda as I have just had with Sammy. I’ve always concentrated on giving pleasure rather than my own enjoyment. Now I feel warm, happy and relaxed. In a way, I feel that I have bonded to this boy more than I have ever bonded to anyone before. Whilst Karl is my best friend, I know I could never completely bond with him. Now here we are, just two males who, as well as enjoying each others company, have satisfied each others needs.

Ive reached a crossroad in my life. I now have to find a way to tell Brenda and the girls. I know I’m going to hurt them all.

Sammy was staring up at the ceiling and reveling in the warm after- glow of sex. Peter’s minute body movements seemed to radiate through his own body.

Whatever happens from here on, I will remember this night. This is infinitely better than sleazy sex in dark smelly places. Here I am lying in my own bed with my lover beside me. I can listen to his heartbeat and feel his breathing. But don’t get too far ahead of yourself, Samuel. Peter is committed to another and I do not want to be the cause of his marriage break-up. No. No and No.

But how do I get this across to Peter? I really don’t have a clue how to handle this. It was comfortable just lying together, not talking, and just enjoying each other’s silent company. Eventually, Peter turned onto his side and with his hand gently stroking Sammy’s nipples said -

I could do that all night. Once is not enough. It feels good just to be with you Sammy.”

Yeah, but Peter it’s getting late and you have to drive home. I can’t help thinking about your wife and family. It feels mean of me to want to share you. I’m just a kid really - I don’t know how to handle a situation like you’re in.”

Who does,” sighed Peter.” Who does know how to handle a situation like this? I know I’m going to, hurt people - I know that. But at least I can make sure that you don’t get hurt.”

Well, it would hurt me to be accused of breaking up your marriage. It would break my heart, but I would rather finish us here, right now, than to be accused of that. And I don’t believe our relationship would survive such an accusation.”

Id never let that happen, Sammy - you’re too important to me. But, hey. You talk too much.” And with that Peter lent down and kissed Sammy again -

Breaking away Sammy said breathlessly. “Pete, if you keep that up we’ll be here all night. As much as I want that, you still have to be on your way.”

Yeah - I guess so,” sighed Peter. Then brightening a little he said. “Next week, can we do this again next week?”

Ill have to check with Billee. But you and she look like you enjoyed each other company, so it should be OK. I’ll call you.”

Copyright @2011 Graham Sealby<br />All rights reserved
  • Like 13
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm a big fan of ur story so far! I enjoy Peter and Sammy together, although Peter has A LOT to work through first. I like Karl, and feel so bad for him. Maria's parents and brother are horrible people! Will be interesting to see what Brenda does with Sammy's phone number that she found in Peter's pocket!Looking forward to reading more!!

Link to comment
On 01/10/2016 10:33 AM, jaysalmn said:

I'm a big fan of ur story so far! I enjoy Peter and Sammy together, although Peter has A LOT to work through first. I like Karl, and feel so bad for him. Maria's parents and brother are horrible people! Will be interesting to see what Brenda does with Sammy's phone number that she found in Peter's pocket!Looking forward to reading more!!

Glad you're enjoying my effort. This is the first story I ever wrote. It's been finished but I'm getting a bit frustrated to only publish one chapter at a time.

Link to comment

Thanks for another wonderful chapter. I continue to enjoy the rich dynamics among the various characters. The dramatic tension is fun as well. And ever so slowly, I am learning aussie speak :) .

 

There appears to be a small error here. Billee asks Sam about taking her to visit her son Luke. They previously discussed this in chapter 2 and agreed upon a date:

 

<<“Yeah”, Luke was expecting me this weekend, but I’ll call and tell him I’m bringing you up the following Saturday.”>>

 

Definitely a good read!

Link to comment
On 01/13/2016 12:14 PM, said:

Thanks for another wonderful chapter. I continue to enjoy the rich dynamics among the various characters. The dramatic tension is fun as well. And ever so slowly, I am learning aussie speak :) .

 

There appears to be a small error here. Billee asks Sam about taking her to visit her son Luke. They previously discussed this in chapter 2 and agreed upon a date:

 

<<“Yeah”, Luke was expecting me this weekend, but I’ll call and tell him I’m bringing you up the following Saturday.”>>

 

Definitely a good read!

Oooops . . . . I missed that error. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. You have remarkable perception. I did all the editing and proofing myself which can lead to omissions such as this. Thanks for pointing it out. I'm glad your enjoying the story.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..