Jump to content
    hh5
  • Author
  • 741 Words
  • 3,404 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kenny and Peter - Book 1 - 1. Chapter 1

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living, dead, space aliens, goats, or others are purely coincidental. There may be sexual content so if this, in any form, offends you, please cease reading. Also, if you are not of legal age to read this, please don't.

Copyright © 2008 by hh5

Kenny and Peter

By HH5

Peter

I just couldn’t take it anymore. I ran out of the house without any care to pack a bag or leave a note. I was really distraught. I just wanted to get away after dad and I had a fight???? I had no idea what to call it since its kind of semi-normal thing between dad and me. There was plenty of anger on his part and I was stupidly defensive about my feeling getting hurt. Dad gave me a few new licks and I was hurting plenty from my injuries. Look I am 9 yrs old. My oldest brother Victor left for college??? But I guess its someplace far away. I have no idea what he said. When he was saying he was leaving, I was just very hurt to hear that I will not see my brother any more. No more of those piggy backs, no more sitting on his lap and no more stupid funny faces he makes. Of course, I won’t miss those times he would hits my head on the basement ceiling to get me off his back or the times he chases me away from him so he can study.

I stopped running at the end of the block heading west but be on the main street. I heard a cop car coming by, so I decided to duck into an alley near a bargain store. The delivery people had just finished unloading their delivery into the back door of the store. A minute later they just started taking the last of the load inside the store. A cop car was getting closer and it sounded like they’re going to stop instead of going through the intersection. I decided to jump into the open truck and hide under the blankets in the back of the truck. The cops approached the delivery people and decided to talk to them. By the time they finished taking, I quickly fell asleep not knowing that they had left.

I woke up and found myself still inside the truck. It was bouncing around like crazy. I had to hold on wood railing to keep myself from getting injured. It was getting cold. I decided to crawl back under the blankets to keep warm. I was extremely worried about where the truck was taking me and about how angry my dad was going to be when he gets his hands on me. Oh yeah, right. I’m dead meat.

The truck finally stopped at a truck rest stop. The drivers didn’t lock the back of the truck. I was able to lift the gate open a bit to get out with two blankets. It was dark. But the lights of the other trucks made it easier for me to find my way around. I had no idea where I was. But I did know it was much colder than where I live. I needed to find a warm place before I freeze to death.

As I was sneaking around from truck to truck, I saw a building a few hundred feet away. I thought I could seek shelter there from the cold. I checked for any other moving trucks. It looked clear. So I decided to make a run for it. Unknowingly to my attention, a truck was coming into the rest stop … FAST! I just about saw it coming towards me. I had to move fast, just to avoid it from hitting me. But, I lost my balance near the curb and fell tumbling down the snow bank. I couldn’t stop myself. I was slipping and sliding and tumbling. Eventually, I did stop as I rolled out of the short clearing. But I was in the middle of the street. A car was coming in my direction. In fact, I was in its way. I was all dazed and disoriented. I screamed. I thought it would prevent my oncoming fate. But I just fainted on the cold snowy street, waiting for my impending doom; here lies a dork with a pair of tire tracks up his ass.

Copyright © 2010 hh5; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..