Jump to content
    hh5
  • Author
  • 536 Words
  • 2,487 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kenny and Peter - Book 1 - 3. Chapter 3

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living, dead, space aliens, goats, or others are purely coincidental. There may be sexual content so if this, in any form, offends you, please cease reading. Also, if you are not of legal age to read this, please don't.

Copyright © 2008 by hh5

Kenny and Peter

By HH5

Chapter 03

Peter

I was slowly awakened because I felt something wet on my face and neck. I loved how it felt but I didn’t want to open my eyes because I still wanted to sleep some more. After awhile, I turned over in the direction of where the wetness had come from. I blew my breath at him while I tickled and touched him all over his body. My fingers felt extreme pleasure in the touching of his body.

He giggled and tickled me back and blew his breath back on me. I started to wake up; as I was opening my eyes; I screamed out of sheer fright, “Who are you??? Where am I??!!!” It sent me into a fit of crying because I expected to see my loving brother Benny.

He said to me, “Don’t be afraid. You’re in my house.” He tried to calm me down. But I got more and more upset. “I found you on the cold street after you tumbled down the snow bank below the truck stop.” He tried to stroke my head but I screamed and leaped out of the bed with the pillow. I started hugging it like shield to protect me. I was so scared and frighten like cornered animal.

He tried to come near me but I screamed with shrilling fright and cried out, “Don’t kill me!!!!”

He was spooked and but was remembering back to when Gary was beaten by his own dad when he was a kid. He spoke, “Don’t be scared? My Name is Kenny? I’m not going to hurt you?? I’m here to help you. Not ever kill you … Cross my heart ...” He said that with a look of concern and care for me but what I also saw was love.

Kenny got closer and he hugged me like as mama would.

He made mama noises and rocked me till I stopped crying but by that time I had fallen to asleep again.

 

Peter Parents

“Grrrr “Who left the GODDAM back door open!!!!” screamed Dad.

My brother Gabe came running over to dad and spoke softly, “I closed it after I threw the garbage?”

“Well you did not close it dam good enough!!!” Dad said with disdain anger.

Gabe tried to close the door but it wouldn’t close right. He found Peter’s lucky rabbit’s foot stuck in the doorway’s path.

Gabe went into the living room and said, “ahh Dad …”

Dad all pissed, “What now!!” and Gabe was spooked and looked down.

Gabe sadly said, “I think Peter is missing” and held up Peter’s lucky rabbit’s foot.

Mama screamed out crying, “Where is my baby?”

Dad blew his top, “When I find him; I’m gonna break his GODDAM neck!!”

Gabe ran off back to his room out of sheer fright of his dad’s anger.

Copyright © 2010 hh5; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..