Jump to content
    hh5
  • Author
  • 470 Words
  • 1,438 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kenny and Peter - Book 1 - 17. eFiction Reviews

Title: Chapter 07 Reviewer: jhol7689

soooo I hope Brian gets together with peter? That was a cute comment "I hope he's gay!" Lolz i shall have to read on=]
Date: 02/17/2010 10:12 PM

Title: Chapter 16 Reviewer: David McLeod

HH5, Book 2 will come when it does, when you and your muse are ready. In the meanwhile, focus on what's important to you: family, health, job. And don't worry, we'll all still be here.

David
Date: 04/11/2009 08:19 AM

Title: Chapter 09 Reviewer: Timmy
You better not tell us Mr. Morrison is molesting Peter, or worse in the next chapters!! :-(

Either way, it 'sounds' like he's abusing him in some way or form. :(

Author's Response:

We know that Peter has suffer a physical abuse. Through a "Hail Mary" stroke of luck, he found Kenny. Still, short of locking him up, there is nothing to prevent future abuse. Peter has yet to deal with the scars that life had dealt him. How will he do that, now, and in the future? How will Peter's life be different than it would have been had he not escaped? These are some of the issues the story will explore.
Date: 01/28/2009 05:20 PM

Title: Chapter 06 Reviewer: Shadowm572

a very good story and things are progressing quite nicely.

Jon

Author's Response:

I always believe that a story starts with an idea but how it ends is the adventure that the author and his characters partake in.

Thank you for your review
Date: 12/31/2008 06:04 PM

Title: Chapter 05 Reviewer: Pete

HH5, I found this story quite by accicent and I'm hooked on it. I like the way you have the characters tell the story from their point of view, always in the first person. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next with Kenny and Peter.

Author's Response:

Thank you for your thoughts. I think its easier to write this way so I can avoid the complexities of grammar.
Date: 12/29/2008 10:20 PM

Title: Chapter 05 Reviewer: Shadowm572

definitely off to a good start, it'll be interesting to see what happens in later chapters.

Can't wait to see more

Jon

Author's Response:

Yes, Thank you - I have the same reaction too.
Date: 12/23/2008 02:33 AM
Title: Chapter 01 Reviewer: davey chase

Good start. It was emotional and very interesting.

Author's Response:

Thank you very much. The short stories are just as emotional too.
Date: 12/16/2008 02:07 PM

Title: Chapter 01 Reviewer: David McLeod

You have an uncanny ability to turn your own live's drama, as you put it in the introductory notes, into ideas that evoke strong emotions. There are some wonderful turns of phrase, and it appears that Kenny and Peter will become flesh and blood characters quickly.

Author's Response:

Thank you for the review.
Date: 12/11/2008 10:12 AM

Copyright © 2010 hh5; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..