Jump to content
    hh5
  • Author
  • 1,855 Words
  • 1,939 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kenny and Peter - Book 1 - 16. Chapter 16

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living, dead, space aliens, goats, or others are purely coincidental. There may be sexual content so if this, in any form, offends you, please cease reading. Also, if you are not of legal age to read this, please don't.

Copyright © 2009 by hh5

Kenny and Peter

By HH5

Chapter 16

 

Sarah

“What makes you think that?” (I saw the look on my son’s face. A look – I knew all too well when he was very young.)

“You had me five years after Robbie … you were 32. That’s pretty late to have a 2nd child. … Peter was born five years later after Benny … but came out a boy not a girl … A mistake!!” (My son threw a tantrum!) “How do you think I feel about it??”

“Your father and I …“ (Irwin, I’m not so sure if I could answer our son’s question. Please help me! Please! Sob)

“You know how much your father was on the road a lot to support the family. Well when he did come home; we spent most of our time together to make up for lost time.” Kenny nodded that he remembered what those days where like.

I continued.“Well, one day, after Robbie’s birth … your father wish to make up for his absence … we decided to go all the way … it was the most memorable moment in our lives as a married couple.” (It certainly did make up for lost moments of needed love. I do love you, Irwin. Always!!)

“Three months later I found out I was with child. The protection we had on during our sex; failed … We tried to be careful …”

“So … I was a mistake!!!” Kenny face had the look of frighten discovery. But I was determined to finish what I started.

“You may say so, dear, … But it wasn’t a mistake … Your father and I knew the risks … Protection is never full proof … We accepted the risks … We accepted the idea … that one day you would be born … that we would love you as much as we loved Robbie.”

Kenny immediately hugged me and cried. “I love you too, Mom and Dad.” (Thank you, Irwin! Thank you.)

 

Pastor Jim

I drove over to Robbie’s house. I saw Sarah on the porch speaking with her son, Kenny.

“Hello Sarah … Kenny”

“Pastor Jim, thank you for coming. May I get you anything to drink?”

“Maybe some of your special relaxing tea, I’ve had a rather exciting day. A family of four – needed some family counseling after their rather explosive argument at the diner.”

“Oh – I see … well I’ll be back in a jiffy … Please make yourself comfortable”

I sat next to Kenny. We started to chat when a little boy came out on the porch looking for his daddy. Kenny scooped him up and they tickled each other and smiled.

“Pastor Jim, this is Peter.”

“Well … hello … Peter – so you’re the special person that stirs up my day with the lord.”

“I’m sorry … I didn’t mean to cause any trouble!! I’m sorry!!” I reached out; Kenny handed Peter to me, and I put him on my lap.

“Don’t you cry … You’re a blessing … not a trouble maker. Do you know what amazing things happen to me today because of you?” Peter shook his head.

“You helped a family keep from breaking up … You helped them realize … realize that what they were doing was wrong for a family … Of course Robbie had to do some talking on your behalf … but they came to me soon after the accident … That’s certainly a good sign … It’s all because of you.” Peter smiled.

“Kenny called me this afternoon. He asked me to come to speak with you. He’s very concerned about you. He shared with me your confession. He wanted me to help him talk with you about it.” Kenny started to get up and leave to give us privacy.

I intervened. ”Kenny … please stay … This talk is for the both of you.” I thought better that he should stay to support each other as Father and Son.

“Now Peter … What were your reasons for running away?”

 

Peter

I started to look down because I was feeling sad. But Kenny nudges my leg and signaled to look at Pastor Jim. “I was a mistake … I was born a boy “

“And? … Peter, I think there’s something more than that.”

Kenny reminded me.“Remember Peter, what I said on Thursday …”

“I remember … Pastor Jim … Kenny says he will love me always and will always love me when I speak the truth.” Pastor Jim nodded and told me that someone he knows feels the same way.

“I’m gay.” Pastor Jim asked me to explain why. Kenny held my hand to let me know he’s listening.

Diane, my neighbor’s daughter, did things to me when I was seven. Things were never the same. Girls would treat me badly because I was not like the other boys. One day, Leon became my friend. He lives next door to Diane. We started to like each other. We played sometimes and we talked sometimes. His dog doesn’t like me. I was afraid of it. We both have angry fathers. We’re both the babies of our family. We got very close to each other. Sometimes, we caught each other crying after something happened. We would hug each other to make the other feel better. But it wasn’t easy as my brothers would tease us or my neighbor would scream at us. They did things to make us not like each other, but it only made us want each other more. The last time we were together, Leon was over at my place because his parents had to go to something at school with Leon’s sister. Leon and I went to my room. We were a bit sad. So we started to hug each other then we kissed each other. Later that evening we decided to jerk each other off to feel good with each other. My parents caught us. We didn’t think we were doing anything wrong but we were wrong. My parents went crazy, Leon ran to his home, and then I am here.” I cried. But Pastor Jim hugged me and thanked me for telling the truth.

Pastor Jim said that after my parents decided to have a baby that’s when God created me. It was not a mistake that I’m a boy; and, God loves me. Even if I am gay, I am still loved. Kenny looked at me and he was happy. Sarah came out with tea for everyone. Kenny kissed his mama and whispered in her ear. They hugged each other. We all thanked Pastor Jim for his help.

We prayed for God for guidance for my life. Pastor Jim told me to honor and love my good shepherd who will look after me and guide me in my new life as a young, gay boy: my father Kenny.

Sarah asked Pastor Jim to have dinner with the family. He accepted and we had a great evening.

 

Robbie

In the morning, we all got dressed and went to church. Pastor Jim introduced Peter to the congregation as its newest member. They all welcomed him. Pastor Jim spoke about change in the world and how mankind has reacted to change. He spoke about what God teaches in the Bible about the coming of change in the world and how mankind misrepresented God’s message that change was an evil that must be destroyed. Pastor Jim reminded us that God’s word is about love and creation, not hate nor destruction.

I looked at Peter. I saw my foster nephew smiling. It made me smile. Little Mary saw me smile. She started smiling. Before you know it, Sarah, Brian, Mary and Kenny smiled too.

 

Peter

My head was filled with so much joy and relief that my existence in life was out of love and faith in god. Pastor Jim told us that this long journey in life was not an easy one and that its takes love and faith to get us to our destination. After the message, I spoke to my new family and ask them to guide me in my new life because I am still a baby in this long journey of life and they accepted me in love and faith.

Pastor Jim spoke, “My dear brethrens. The choir has a special song for us today. In fact we have a guest choir boy. His name is Jeffrey. Will you please welcome him?” We applauded.

Jeffrey got up and walks on the stage; he greeted us with a shining smile, he waved hello. “My sister, Sally, couldn’t come with me today. She’s feeling terribly ill. We originally planned to sing this song together for you. But she is so sorry that she couldn’t make it.” Suddenly a cell rings. It’s Jeffery’s cell. He answers it. ” She’s here with us, now, on the cell. She wishes to be with us in spirit. She asked me to sing this song for you. She says that this song sung by Jamie Shaw is very inspirational and spiritual. It’s called “Morning has broken“” The organist started the song and the choir joined in. Kenny and I held each other’s hand as Jeffrey’s voice immediately filled the church with Love and Praise.

Morning has broken, like the first morning.

Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird.

Praise for the singing, praise for the morning,

Praise for them springing fresh from the Word.

 

Sweet the rain's new fall, sunlight from heaven.

Like the first dewfall, on the first grass.

Praise for the sweetness of the wet garden,

Sprung in completeness where His feet pass.

 

Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning.

Born of the one light Eden saw play.

Praise with elation, praise every morning;

God's recreation of the new day.

 

Morning has broken, like the first morning.

Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird.

Praise for the singing, praise for the morning,

Praise for them springing fresh from the Word.

Jeffrey and the choir left us with elated spirits and for me a newer look at life with my father Kenny sitting beside me. We were both touched by the song offering

 

Kenny

After brunch, it was time for our departure. It was the end of our three day break from work and school. Mary, Brian, Peter and I all thanked Sarah, Robbie, and Little Mary. Robbie asks us to visit again. I hugged him and promised I would keep in touch.

It was a long drive home; the boys giggled when they heard that I turned on the GPS. Mary, again, snuggles next to me (ugh!) and the boys went back to playing their video game and listening to music.

# Thank you for reading my story. This is the End of Book 1

# I have no news on Book2. Its not easy to find the time to write and not worry about finding work.

Copyright © 2010 hh5; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..