Jump to content

The Saturday Boy: Two Years On 2. All Our Saturdays

   (4 reviews)
Copy of digital email signature design template - Made with PosterMyWall.jpg

Join Joey, Jack, Roman, Olly, Dean and the rest of the characters, back for the sequel of The Saturday Boy.

Joey's life is in a mess - something of his own making after the green eyed monster makes an 18th birthday go down in the worse possible way. Will Roman pick up the pieces? Can Jack stand anymore? Or will an unexpected friend come to the rescue and hear his rational?

You can bet there is ongoing drama in The Saturday Boy: 2 Years on

 

This story contains the "Point of View" system, so the reader can now hear from others, along with Joey, our main narrator in the last book. 
Warning: Story contain bad language throughout and scenes of a sexual nature. Reader discretion is advised.
Copyright © 2021 James Matthews; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (6 members)

  • Action Packed 3
  • Addictive/Pacing 6
  • Characters 5
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 4
  • Tearjerker 4
  • Unique 4
  • World Building 4

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

pvtguy

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

What a diffrence two years make!  Roman isn't as "together" as he appeared earlier, Jack has a foible or two, Joey is a mess but comes to some insights into his own behavior, Dean finally gets some justice...just a bit of what happens in this volume. 

The style is great:  written from each character's point of view which helps the reader to get better insight into the characters.

But, as is the mark of good writing, it leaves the reader wanting more!

  • Love 2
Link to review
Gary L

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members


this is a great follow up to The Saturday Boy.  The style is v different so there is less Joey but we get the POV of others without his filters. This is really important as Joey has the jealousy Monkey 🐵 on his shoulder big time.  
will the relationship survive?  Read on. 
 

  • Love 2
Link to review
chris191070

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the continuing story of The Saturday Boy.

This story is written with the Point of View System so we get to here from everyone.

We are joined by all the regulars Joey, Jack, Ollie, Roman and Dean.

Joey is in a really bad place, of his own doing which started at his 18th Birthday. This story continues the drama in Joey's life. What follows is a fantastic story that shows the highs and lows of Joey and Jack's relationship. There are moments of happiness, sadness, anger and much more.

Join up for the continuing journey of The Saturday Boy.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
Cane23

   0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

I must honestly comment that this was rather disappointing sequel to the wonderful "Saturday boy" story. I might be wrong but, it seems that author has been forced by fans to continue very successful story and then got lost. The story telling doesn't flow well between chapters, there is even strange gap between some chapters (I've been going back and forward to see did I miss something), characters are completely changed (I'm not speaking about psychological problems but completely personality changes - as we are reading about some completely different people other than the characters we met in first story) and this "new" craters are not even sympatic. In my opinion, this story needs good revision and rewriting or abandoning completely.

Not to finish negatively, first and the third part are worth every second spend on reading them. 

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..