Jump to content
    JayT
  • Author
  • 6,951 Words
  • 6,447 Views
  • 30 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

I Didn't Know He Was My Nephew - 1. Chapter 1

***CONTENT WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS SCENE WHICH SOME READERS MIGHT FIND OFFENSIVE. PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION.***
This story has elements of incest....but he didn't know...I swear..

I Didn’t Know He Was My Nephew

Chapter 1

Thanksgiving twenty years ago was the last time I spoke to my brother. My mom, dad, and I drove from Dallas to San Francisco to visit my brother, sister-in-law, and one-year old niece. The first sign something was wrong was when my niece starting crawling to me and my sister-in-law would pick her up and hand her off to my mom. Later, my dad was holding her, but my mom needed him to do something else. He tried to hand Layla to me, but my sister-in-law practically ran across the room and took her from me. I finally asked her what the problem was, why she wouldn’t let me hold or play with Layla. Everything went to shit after that.

She looked at me and said, “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

I scoffed. “Every time Layla has tried to come to me or I’ve tried to hold her, you have intercepted and handed her off to someone else.”

When she went to deny this, my dad spoke up. “Everyone has noticed. What’s the problem?”

She looked at my dad for almost a whole minute before mumbling, “Because I don’t know.”

I said, “You don’t know what?”

She protectively held Layla to her chest and hissed, “I don’t know that you don’t have HIV or Hepatitis.”

I lost my shit at that admission. “You dumb-fucking-cunt-whore-bitch! I’m not going to bleed on the fucking baby. Are you serious? You’re fucking crazy.”

My parents didn’t try to back me up at all, they didn’t want my sister-in-law to take away their time with Layla. I expected my brother to back me up or at least say something to help me out. He didn’t say a word. He wouldn’t even look at me.

With tears in my eyes and streaming down my cheeks, I asked, “Steve? Do you agree with her?”

Without looking up from the floor, he responded, “Maybe it would be best if you left for a bit.”

“It’s Thanksgiving Day. Where am I supposed to go?” I looked around the room. My sister-in-law had her back to me. My mom was crying while my dad was hugging her. My brother wouldn’t look up from the floor. Luckily, the hotel my parents and I were staying at was close enough to walk to. So, I turned and walked out the door, slamming it as hard as I could.

Later, when my parents finally showed up at the hotel, I told them I was done. I let them know I was not going to speak to my brother until he called me. I wasn’t going to speak to my sister-in-law until I received an apology. I then told them I was heading home that night. I didn’t want to stay in San Francisco only to spend all of my time in the hotel room alone.

My brother never called me. My parents and I didn’t speak about what happened in San Francisco. They learned quickly to not mention my brother’s or sister-in-law’s names around me. Two years passed without a word from or about them. Finally, my parents brought them up only three times. Once to let me know my sister-in-law was pregnant again. A second time to let me know they were moving to San Antonio. Finally, nine months later, they brought up my brother’s family for the last time.

When my parents let me know my nephew’s name was Josiah David Robertson, I responded in a flat, unemotional voice, “I honestly don’t care. They don’t care about me enough to try to reconcile, so I don’t care hearing anything about them. I don’t want to know where they’re living or moving to. I don’t want to know the names of their kids. I don’t want them knowing anything about me. If they want to know something, they can apologize and ask me. They are the ones denying their kids from a fucking awesome uncle. I’m sorry they will never know who I am, but I can’t handle hearing anything about them.

“Steve was my best friend. He and spoke every day until he married her. Hell, she and I even got along at first. Remember, I drove from Houston to San Francisco with her and two cats to help her move since Steve couldn’t get off work before his transfer. I don’t know what happened between then and Thanksgiving two years ago, but they both destroyed any relationship they had with me. I’m better off without them in my life.”

My parents never said another word about them. Christmas Days I spent alone because my parents would go down to see them for the holiday. At least they would spend Christmas Eve with me. Thanksgiving was never a family event for me again. I was upset with my parents for not standing up for me, but after a while, I saw things from their perspective. My crazy sister-in-law would’ve cut them out of their lives and they wanted to know their grandchildren.

So, for eighteen years, I never saw a picture nor heard any of their names. I overheard parts of conversations when I wasn’t in the room about Layla being a soccer player and apparently a good one too, about Joe (thank the gods they didn’t call him Josiah his whole life) playing baseball and basketball.

This past Christmas, my parents invited me over to spend Christmas Eve with them. I knew that meant they would be going to San Antonio on Christmas Day, or at least in the past that’s what that meant.

As I left their house on Christmas Eve night, I said, “Y’all call me tomorrow and let me know y’all made it to San Antonio and if y’all are driving back the day after tomorrow. I would prefer y’all not since there’s supposedly some bad weather coming in and it’s going to freeze over.”

My mother’s response shocked the hell out of me. “We’re not driving down there tomorrow. We’ll just be driving up to Denton, so we’ll only be in the car for an hour at most.” Denton is a college town about forty miles north of Dallas. It also happens to be where I live.

I had to stop myself from completely losing my shit then and counted to ten before I responded. “Really? Did they move or something?”

“No, Layla is going to TWU (Texas Women’s University) and Joe is starting next semester at UNT. Never mind, it doesn’t matter, I know you don’t want to hear about them.”

“It’s okay. But, just because they’re both going to school in Denton doesn’t mean they would be up here, they should both be off till the spring semester starts in January. Why are they up there?”

“Since Joe is starting in the spring, him and Layla got an apartment together. They got one about a mile from each campus. They’re moving the kids into the apartment.”

I then realized my parents were going to be within fifteen minutes of my house (Denton’s not that big of town and you can get from one side to the other in less than twenty minutes) and I wouldn’t see them on Christmas Day. That hurt a lot. More than them leaving me alone on Christmas Day in the past to go to San Antonio. I was about to have a major breakdown if I didn’t get away from them immediately. I tried to hide my hurt the best I could.

“Oh, okay. Umm I gotta go. I have plans to spend the night at Kristi and Ben’s (my best friend and her husband) and then spend all day tomorrow with them. I’ll talk to y’all day after tomorrow. Bye.”

I practically ran out the door before they could see my tears or catch the flat out lie I just told. Kristi and Ben were in Chicago visiting his family. I had no plans whatsoever. I made the twenty-minute drive from Carrollton to Denton in a daze of hurt and anger.

When I got to my house, I was so emotionally drained I decided to take a bath and go straight to bed, even though it was only 9:45 at night.

When I woke up the next day, I barely wanted to get out of bed. Finally, I dragged my ass out of bed shortly after noon. I decided I wasn’t going to be alone on Christmas Day if I could help it. I got out of bed and headed to fix a bite to eat and start drinking a little. After eating a quick lunch, I took my rum punch and headed to the shower. While showering, I decided to get ready for any possibilities and clean myself up and out.

Once I was finished in the bathroom, I wrapped myself in a towel, refilled my drink, grabbed my phone, launched Grindr, and sat down on my couch. I scrolled through the profiles, looking for someone new and who was my type.

I immediately notice a picture of a guy’s body without a shirt and a clear face who I had never seen in my area. The screenname read J.D. and when I pulled up his profile, I noticed he’s eighteen years old. From what I read on his profile, I was interested. I sent him my standard message of “hey what’s up???”

I didn’t think I would hear back from him since I was twenty-two years older than him. However, about a minute after I sent him the message, I heard the familiar notification dinging on my phone.

The message I pulled up said, “Hey, not much, just sitting here bored as fuck needing to get away from family as soon as I can. They are driving me absofuckinglutely crazy. lol”

“Damn that sucks. What are you looking to get into today and when do you think you’ll be free?”

“I’m looking to get into just about anything. It’s about 2:00 right now, so I should be able to get out in about an hour. What do you like to do?”

“I’m into kissing, body contact, oral, jo watching porn, rimming (nothing better than eating a nice clean ass for dinner), and I’m a total vers.”

“Nice…I love kissing. Sometimes I swear I can come just from a good make-out session. I’ve only been rimmed once and I loved it. I’m also a total vers. Do you have any other pics?” With that message he sent me a few pics. There were a couple of his hard, thick, cut cock, as well as a couple of his hot bubble butt.

“Damn boy, that’s a nice ass you have there. I would love to dive face first in there and fucking eat it for hours. Nice dick too…looks like a fun ride ;)” I attached a few pics of my own cock, upper body, and my ass.

“Yours looks nice too man.”

“Thanks.”

That’s all that was said for about twenty minutes. I finally decided to check my phone again and noticed he was still online, so I sent, “hey bud, still there???”

Immediately he came back with, “yeah I’m here. was wondering what happened to you. ;)”

“So, do you think you would be interested in hanging out and see what happens?”

“Hell yeah!!! It doesn’t bother you that I’m only 18?”

“As long as it doesn’t bother you that I’m 42…I have no problem…”

“I think it’s hot as hell you’re 42…you look really good for your age.”

“Thank you!!”

I then sent him my location and asked, “Do you want to txt me??? My number is XXX-XXX-XXXX”

“okay cool, yeah I’ll txt you in bit…here’s my number XXX-XXX-XXXX”

I noticed then my drink needed a refill. As I was getting some more rum, pineapple/orange juice, and splash of Grenadine, I hear my text message alert.

“hey, it’s J.D. but you probably figured that out…lol”

“hey J.D. I’m J.T. sorry I forgot to tell you that a while ago.”

“that’s cool…I’m going to hop in the shower and then I think I can be on my way.”

“sounds good…text me when you leave”

“will do…ttyl”

About forty-five minutes later, I was about to give up on J.D. I grabbed my phone to send him a text message, but decided to check Grindr first and see if he was still online. He wasn’t and it said he was last on an hour ago. As I went to send him a text message, one came through.

“hey sorry it took so long, almost got into a fight with my mom. grrrr”

“it’s alright, I was just about to msg you to make sure you were okay…so you heading over now?”

“yeah…I told my family I was going to a movie…thank god my parents are staying at a hotel…they were driving me crazy…what’s your address so I can pull it up and get directions…Grindr locations doesn’t always work the best…”

I sent him my address and told him I would see him soon. I decided to leave only the towel wrapped around my waist. I refilled my drink yet again and waited for him to arrive. About five minutes later, I heard a truck pull up outside and went to the front door. I waited for him to ring the door bell and answered the door clothed only my towel.

At forty-two, I had stayed in shape by going to the gym every day. My hair had a few streaks of white in it (not gray, stark white). I had a moderately hairy chest and stomach and a constant growth of beard on my face. I stood about 5’10” and weighed in at one seventy. My eyes were hazel and my hair was dark brown.

There was a small intake of breath when J.D. saw me and then he smiled wickedly. I know I was definitely eye fucking the young man. He was my height and looked to be a little leaner than I was. His hair was strawberry blonde and his eyes were moss green. When he smiled, he had the most adorable dimples form in his cheeks.

I stood away from the door and invited him in. He quickly entered and as soon as the door was closed and locked behind him, his lips were on mine. I parted my lips for him and he snaked his tongue to caress mine. His hands were at my waist and he removed the towel. His hand went straight for my dick. I broke the kiss and said, “Whoa, J.D. Slow down bud. Let’s go have a seat. Can I get you anything to drink?”

“Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. You are definitely a DILF. What do you to drink?”

“I can get you a Coke, water, or maybe a little rum punch or rum and Coke.”

His eyes went a little wide and said, “I’ve never had a rum punch, is it any good?”

I chuckled and told him it was my favorite. I led him to the couch and told him to take a seat and I went to make his drink. While I was pouring the drink, I yelled to him to make himself comfortable. I came back into the living room to find J.D. gloriously naked and sitting on the middle seat of the couch. I thought, “Damn, he’s good. A hot body, a gorgeous face, and confidence in both.” That was always a deadly mixture for me. I would fall for them every time.

As I handed him the drink, I looked him in the eye and said, “If you drink this, you’re not leaving for a while. Do you have to be home at a specific time, or can you stay around and play?”

“I have nowhere to be. I let my sister know I was probably going to be out all night. She’ll cover for me.”

I leaned in and growled, “Good, I want to play with you as long as I can,” and claimed his lips as I sat next to him. I backed off the kiss and let him try his drink.

“My god, that is delicious. It almost tastes like Kool-Aide or something.”

“Yeah, you have to be careful drinking those. They will sneak up on you and bite you in the ass if you’re not. So, J.D., tell me about yourself.”

“What would you like to know? I’m a freshman at UNT, born and raised in Texas. Originally from the New Braunfels area. I’m eighteen and want to be a teacher when I’m finished with school. What about you? Tell me somethings about you.”

“Well, I’m forty-two years old, single, never been married, gay male. I’m a high school history teacher here in Denton. I was born in southeast Texas and moved to the Dallas area when I was thirteen. I’ve lived in this area since then. Anything else you want to know?”

“Yeah, where’s the bedroom? I’m ready to have some fun, we can talk more later.”

I stood up and grabbed his hand. I led him down the hallway to the master bedroom and as soon as we were in the room, spun him around to face me and started kissing him again. I pushed him backwards till his knees met the bed. I laid him down, kissing his mouth and rubbing my hands over his chest and down his stomach. He wasn’t totally smooth, but nowhere near as hairy as me. As I grabbed his erection, I broke the kiss and whispered, “Damn, your fucking gorgeous.”

I kissed my way down his neck to his chest where I went to one nipple and started teasing it with my tongue. The gasps I was hearing and his thrashing were good signs that he enjoyed the sensation. I worked on the first nipple for a few minutes before I kissed across his chest and gave the other nipple a similar treatment. Next, I kissed back across to the middle of his chest and then made my way down, placing soft kisses down his stomach, past his navel, and stopping at his waist.

I looked up at him, made eye contact, and then put the head of his cut cock in my mouth. I worked my tongue around the heard, working more and more of the member into my mouth. When I hit the back of my throat, I swallowed and worked all the way down till my nose was buried in his pubes. I kept him my throat for a few moments before pulling out till only the head was left and going right back down again. I worked him like that for a bit before pulling completely off his cock. I kissed where his inner thigh meets the groin area and he almost came up off the bed.

I looked up at him and asked with some laughter in my voice, “A little ticklish there aren’t you?”

He nodded and before he could speak, I sucked one of his balls into my mouth. I gave both of his balls a thorough tonging. Before I could go further down, he stopped me and said, “Swing up here, I want to have some fun too.”

I swung around and placed us in a sixty-nine position. Instead of going for my cock, he shocked me when he went straight for my ass. My gods, this kid (young man…whatever) could eat some ass. While he was going to town on my ass, I swallowed his dick again.

After about ten minutes of him rimming me and me working his dick in my throat, he pulled his cock out of my mouth. He looked down at me and said, “I’m not ready to come yet and you’ve got me too close. Lay back and let me work your hole.”

“Are you going to fuck it when you’re finished eating it?”

“Seriously, you’ll let me fuck you?”

“Hell yeah! As long as you let me return the favor later after we recover.”

His smile lit up the whole room. He flipped me over so I was on my knees with my ass in the air. For the next ten minutes, he licked, tongue fucked, and fingered my ass.

I finally said in a breathless voice, “J.D. Please. I need you in me now.”

“Okay JT. Where is the lube, babe?”

I urgently pointed at the bedside table. I heard him chuckle as he moved to the drawer. He made his way back to me and I heard the snap of the lube bottle opening. I felt the weight of his body cover my back when he leaned forward to whisper in my ear, “Turn over. I want to see your face as I’m entering you and when you come.”

I rolled onto my back and looked up at my young lover. As he gazes into my eyes, I feel two fingers at my entrance. He slowly pushed those fingers into my anxiously awaiting hole. He started working them in and out. Once they were sliding in and out smoothly, I heard the lube cap again. Without missing a beat, he added more lube to me and another finger slid in alongside the other two without much resistance. A few moments later, he said, “Alright, are you ready for more? Are you ready for me to fuck this ass?”

As he said that, he lined up the head of his cock with my hole and pushed forward slowly. I pushed out and we slid together till I felt him deep inside, in more ways than one. He didn’t move for a moment. He just looked at me expectantly. When I nodded at him, he pulled out until just the head was left inside and expertly pushed back in a little faster and harder than the first time. He repeated that process a few times till he was slamming into me fast and hard and I was seeing stars. It felt like his dick was made for me. It was a perfect fit and he hit my prostate with each thrust.

The constant eye contact we maintained was intense. Most guys his age can’t fuck and hold their gaze that long without getting nervous or missing a beat. Neither of us had even touched my cock, but it was still rock hard and leaking onto my stomach. What happened when he leaned forward and claimed my lips in a soul-searing kiss, shocked the…well shocked the come out of me. I came quick and hard. The minute our lips touched, he felt it too because he suddenly stopped moving fully inside me and his whole body started shaking. He had achieved two things that not a single ex nor past hook-up had ever been able to do. He gave me a handless orgasm and we came at the exact same time.

Once we came down from our orgasmic high, we wordlessly went into the bathroom. I started the shower to let it warm up and he followed me in once it was at a comfortable temperature. Without speaking, we cleaned each other, got out of the shower, dried each other, and he followed me back into the bedroom. We crawled under the covers and he snuggled next to me. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him as close to me as possible. We both fell into a restful sleep as I softly kissed the back of his neck.

About an hour and a half later, we both started waking up. He was still in my arms; his back pressed tightly against my front. He rolled over, still in my arms, so he could see me. I smiled at him. “Hey babe. That was amazing earlier.”

“Hey yourself. And, yes, that was amazing.” His hand started sneaking down to grab ahold of me. There was a mischievous glint in his eyes when he asked, “My turn now?”

The look on his face when I shook my head and pulled his hand away from my dick broke my heart. He looked up at me again. The mischievous glint was gone and had been replaced by glistening tears. His voice was shaky when he said, “Oh. Okay, I’m sorry. I’ll get dressed and get out of your hair.”

He tried to get out of bed, but I wouldn’t let go of him. My arms were holding him like a vice. I kept trying to make eye contact again, but he was looking everywhere but at me. Finally, I got a little frustrated and stated, “J.D. look at me, please.”

Reluctantly, he allowed his gaze to meet mine. I smiled at him before I continued. “If you have let me speak a while ago, you would know I was going to ask if you wanted to grab a bite to eat. I’m starving and need to build up a little more energy if want to keep up with you tonight.”

He thought about for a moment before he shook his head. “No thanks, I’m not that hungry. But I’ll wait till you recharge a little more if I have to.”

Unfortunately for him, his stomach chose that moment to rumble. I arched an eyebrow at him and a sheepish smile spread across his face. “Okay, maybe I’m little I am a little hungry.”

“Well come on then. I have plenty of leftovers my mom sent home with me from last night’s dinner.”

We made our way to the kitchen, where I started bringing out the dishes. I handed J.D. a paper plate and told him to grab whatever looked good to him and I would warm it up for him. With our plates full of food, we went to the living room to sit on the couch and eat. For dessert, we each had a slice of my homemade pecan pie. He took a bite of the pie and his eyes lit up.

“Mmm. This tastes just like the pecan pie my Grammy brings when she comes down for Christmas. Who made this?”

I smiled. “I did. It’s an old recipe I found in my mom’s recipe box about twenty-five years ago. I’ve been using that recipe since I found it. My mom’s not sure where the recipe came from. we’ve compared it to her mom’s recipe, but it’s not the same. Since I first made a pie using this recipe, the job of pecan pie maker has been mine. I probably end up baking anywhere from six to ten pies between Thanksgiving and Christmas.”

“It’s very good. My Grammy’s tastes just like this. It’s always my favorite dessert.”

“Well, I’m glad you like it. I’ll have to bake one for you someday.”

“Sounds good to me!”

Once we finished our meals, I suggested we watch a movie to allow our food to settle. I asked if wanted anything to drink and he asked if he could have another rum punch.

“If you have another, you’re spending the night. I’m not going to let you drink and drive, especially since it’s supposed to start freezing over tonight.”

“That’s fine. I wasn’t planning on leaving until you kicked me out. I’m having too much fun and you owe me,” he replied with a wink.

I made our drinks, and noticed the house was starting to feel a little chilly. I decided to make a fire in the fireplace and then sat on the couch next to J.D. We ended up sitting with my back against the corner and my right leg on the couch. J.D. settled between my legs, laying with his back against my chest. I grabbed the throw blanket from the back of the couch and wrapped it around us as we settled in to watch Elf.

About halfway through the movie, we had each had three or four drinks. I started placing light kisses on his neck and shoulders. He moaned and pressed back against me. We kept that up for about ten minutes when he said in a gravelly voice, “Why don’t we go back to bed? I’ve seen this movie enough times to know the ending. I want some more of you though.”

“Lead the way, gorgeous.”

“Okay, but do you mind if I use your bathroom first? I want to wash up a bit before we start.”

“We can take another shower if you want.”

He started to blush and stammered out, “Well umm okay. That’s cool, but umm…”

I finally put two and two together and got what he was asking. I smiled at him and said, “Oh, okay. I see. Yeah, it’s cool if you wash up a bit. Come on, I’ll show you where the towels and things are.” I put a little extra stress on the word “things.”

He sheepishly smiled at me and I led him to the bathroom. I opened the cabinet under the sink and told him to help himself to anything he wanted to use and let me know if he needed anything else (that’s where I keep my personal cleaning supplies wink wink). When he saw what was under the sink he said, “Thank you very much. I’ll only be a few minutes. Go wait for me on the bed.”

“Gladly!”

I then leaned in and kissed him quickly on the lips. A few minutes later, he came out of the bathroom and wearing absolutely nothing. I was laying on my back, so he crawled up between my legs and started sucking my dick. Damn that boy could suck some mean dick. I stopped him long enough to say, “Sit on my face. Let me eat your ass and get you ready.”

He flipped around and put his knees under my arms so that he was facing away from me. This put his head right over my dick and his ass right in my face. My absolute favorite place for both of our mouths at the time.

There was no light teasing of his hole, no soft kisses to each cheek. I grabbed one cheek in each hand and spread them as far apart as I could and dove straight in and started going to town. That caused him to sit up. The sound that came out of him when he pushed his ass back into my face as hard as he could, almost made me shoot my load. I was tongue fucking him, fingering him, and stretching him out the best I could. He finally bent forward to engulf my throbbing erection.

It was starting to get to be too much too fast. I had to pull back and say, “Babe, if you don’t stop right now, I’m going to come before I can fuck you.”

He immediately stopped sucking my dick and got off my chest. “How do you want me?”

“I want you to ride my dick.”

With those words he grabbed the lube and placed a good amount on my shaft. He squeezed some more into his other hand and reached behind him. He lubed up my dick while he lubed up his hole. Finally, he straddled my hips and aimed my throbbing member at his entrance. He started leaning back. With his eyes closed he slowly sat on my cock and sank down.

I told him to take his time and not to rush anything. He slowly sank onto my cock and finally I felt his ass resting on my groin. He sat still for only a few short moments before he rose up slowly until only my head was still inside and sank back down. He did this a few more times until he settled into a painstakingly slow pace. When he opened his eyes and looked at me, I notice the teasing, mischievous look on his face. That little fucker was going this slow on purpose, trying to tease me. Oh, hell no! I finally had enough and rolled us over so he was on his back with a growl. I stared down into his eyes and said, “You better hold on you little tease.”

With that said, I began fucking him like there was no tomorrow. From the blissed-out look on his face and the moans of faster and harder, I could tell he was enjoying this as much as I was. A similar thought from earlier came to. It felt like his ass was made for my dick. We fit together perfectly.

He had his arms wrapped around my neck and his legs wrapped around my waist, trying to pull me as far into him as he could. When he said he was about to come, that was all the signal I needed. With one final hard thrust, I came deep inside him while his dick erupted between us at the exact same time. I couldn’t help it when my body gave out and fell on top of him. It took a few minutes for my head to clear and my breathing to return to normal. I realized I was crushing underneath me tried to pull up off him quickly. He grabbed ahold of me tighter using both his arms and legs.

“Don’t move, please.”

“Aren’t I crushing you? I have to feel heavy.”

He shook his head slightly and said, “I like feeling your weight on me. I feel like I would’ve floated away if you weren’t anchoring me to the ground.”

Finally, after an indeterminable amount of time, he relaxed his legs and arms and let me slowly rise up and off of him. He moaned a little when my soft cock slipped out of his well fucked hole. I kissed him and asked, “Do you want to take another shower or can you move at all?”

He smiled up at me and said, “I can move, I just really don’t want to. But I think we both need a shower.”

He rolled off the bed and grabbed my hand. He led me into the bathroom, where we took another shower. Once we were clean and dried, I looked at the time. It was already almost midnight.

“So, what would like to do now? Do you want another drink? Watch another movie? It’s totally up to you.”

“If you don’t mind, I’m kind of tired. Can we lay down and cuddle and just go to sleep?”

I kissed him and said, “That sounds perfect. Come on let’s get some sleep.”

We settled in bed in the same position as earlier, he had his back to my front and I was holding him as tight as could. Next thing I knew, I felt him stirring next to me. I slowly opened my eyes to see the sun shining in through the window shades. I looked at the clock and said it was 8:15 am. He settled back to sleep. I held him and watched him sleep for a bit. I finally extracted myself from him without waking him up. I got up, went about my morning routine in the bathroom, and then went to the kitchen to whip up some breakfast without bothering getting dressed.

About fifteen minutes later, I was standing at the stove making some pancakes when I noticed J.D. coming out of the bedroom. He was yawning and stretching. His hair was adorable, going every which way. He was still gloriously naked and I couldn’t help but to stare.

I was broken out of my trance when he walked up to me and kiss me lightly on the lips and said, “I missed you when I woke up.”

I said, “I missed you too, but wanted to make you some breakfast…so…”

He smiled at me. “You better start paying attention. You’re about to burn my breakfast.”

“Oh, shit!” I exclaimed. I turned to the stove and noticed the pancake in the pan was indeed about to burn. I quickly rescued it just in time with him chuckling behind me. I told him to help himself to some coffee or juice or milk.

He asked where the coffee was. I told him where the K-cups were and pointed to the Keurig on the countertop. I grabbed my mug of hot chocolate and watched him while he made his coffee. Once he had his coffee how he liked, we sat at the breakfast bar and started eating. I had already looked outside and it wasn’t a pretty sight. It looked like Elsa had visited the night before and everything was covered with a sheet of ice. I let him know and asked, “Do you feel comfortable driving on roads like that?”

He looked scared shitless when he said, “Oh, hell no! It never gets like that down in New Braunfels. I have no idea how to drive on ice.”

“That’s what I figured. You’re more than welcome to stay here till you’re ready to go home.”

“Are you sure? I don’t want to overstay. I can imagine how annoying a hook-up who won’t leave can be.”

“Hey, stop that right now. Yes, you might have started out as just a hook-up yesterday, but you are not annoying me at all. In fact, I would really like to see you again as soon as possible. I know it might sound weird and creepy, but last night all I could think about when we were together was how it felt like we fit together perfectly.”

I couldn’t read the look on his face. He was staring at me but wasn’t giving anything away. I thought, “Shit, I freaked him out.” I started trying to back pedal and said, “Don’t worry about it, I’m still tired. Just ignore what I…”

He cut me off. “You felt that too. I couldn’t help but to keep thinking it felt like my dick was made to fit your ass perfectly and vice-versa. I thought I was going crazy thinking things like that. I was trying to convince myself it was way too soon to ever try to think that way.”

“Welcome to my world! I’ve been thinking that since you walked in.”

He smiled and threw his arms around me and we just stood there for a while hugging each other. Finally, I suggested we sit on the couch and decide what we wanted to do that day. We started asking each other questions, trying to get to know anything and everything we could about the other. It wasn’t far into this game of twenty questions when I asked, “So, what does J.D. stand for?”

He blushed and said, “Oh please don’t make me answer that. It’s way embarrassing.”

“Please? I’ll still call you J.D. if that’s what want, but I really want to know your name. Pretty please?”

He laughed and said, “If I tell you this, you have to promise not to make fun of me. God, this is so embarrassing.”

“Alright, I promise I won’t make fun of you,” and then whispered, “too much.”

He laughed and said, “Okay, fine. Just please don’t laugh. J.D. are my initials for my first and middle name. I don’t know what my parents were thinking when they named me. My name is Josiah David.”

He looked at me expecting some sort of reaction. I must’ve looked like a deer caught in headlights because he said, “J.T. are you okay?”

I didn’t respond; I just kept staring at him. He turned his whole body toward me and asked worriedly, “J.T.??? What’s wrong? Babe? Please talk to me. Are you alright?”

In a voice I barely recognized I whispered, “Is your last name Robertson?”

It was his turn to look shocked and scared. He stammered out, “Ha ha how…how did you…did you know th that?”

“Oh fuck, no. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck.” I stood up and started pacing back and forth in front of him repeating “Oh fuck” over and over.

Finally, he stood up and stopped me by grabbing my shoulders. He said, “Hey, calm down and talk to me babe. How did you know my last name?”

I looked into his eyes and knew I was a goner. It made the decision right then that it didn’t matter to me. I wanted to be with him and hopefully he would still feel the same once I told him.

“Okay, let me start by saying that this doesn’t matter to me. I still want to be with you. Hopefully, you’ll still feel that way once I’m finished.”

“I’m sure I will. Let’s just sit down and talk.” We sat back on the couch and continued, “Now, what’s going on? How do you know my last name?”

“I swear I didn’t know. I didn’t have a clue until you told me your name. Twenty years at Thanksgiving, my mom, dad, and I were out in San Francisco visiting my brother and his wife and their daughter.” I continued the story and finished up with, “Two years after the blow-up and calling my sister-in-law a psycho cunt-whore-bitch, my parents let me know I was now an uncle to a baby boy named…” I paused and whispered, “Josiah David Robertson. I’m Jason, your dad’s younger brother.”

He sat there trying to process what I just told him. During my story, I could tell there were some moments of recognition to something, but evidently, he had never been told this story. After a few moments that felt like centuries, he laughed. I looked at him thinking he might have lost it. He shocked the shit out of me when he kissed me hard. When he pulled back from the intense kiss, he looked at me and said, “Great. I’m falling in love with my uncle.”

To be continued…

Thank you for reading! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Copyright © 2018 JayT; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 9
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



2 minutes ago, Freerider said:

I guess the family relationships are not getting any better when this gets out ;)

I think they'll keep it to themselves for now...well they'll let Layla know maybe Thank you for reading!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Just now, xskyquinnx said:

aww..this was really sweet. i hope they get to be together

I'm working on Chapter 2 now....in my mind this relationship can work. If Jason had been around J.D. his whole life, I don't think it would work. But they are strangers, and not hurting anyone. Thanks for the comment 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, JayT said:

well they'll let Layla know maybe

It sounds like she knows what JD likes, but I hope it doesn't freak her out to much.  It would be nice for her to know her Uncle too,  Just not as well as her brother does now :rofl:

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 minute ago, glennish said:

Well, This will go over like a fart in church with the family.  Seriously, Jason's brother and sister-in-law are major league assholes!!  If I were him though the thing that would piss me off most is mother passing off my pecan pie as her own.  Thanks Jay, great new story can't wait for more!!!!

Thank you for the comment...I thought the pecan pie stealing was classic

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Just now, glennish said:

It sounds like she knows what JD likes, but I hope it doesn't freak her out to much.  It would be nice for her to know her Uncle too,  Just not as well as her brother does now :rofl:

I agree Jason needs to have a different type of relationship with each.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Just now, chris191070 said:

Love the new story, can’t wait to see how the relationship develops.

Thanks for the comment. I think everything will work out in the end....they just might not be speaking to the rest of the family all that often

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Love the story so far! I also hope they stay together. I agree that them being strangers makes a big difference. If it weren't for the unusual name, Jason would have never known, and it looks like JD hasn't heard much if anything about his uncle. Can't wait to see how their relationship develops.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Just now, jaysalmn said:

Love the story so far! I also hope they stay together. I agree that them being strangers makes a big difference. If it weren't for the unusual name, Jason would have never known, and it looks like JD hasn't heard much if anything about his uncle. Can't wait to see how their relationship develops.

You're right....if J.D. stood for Jason Dean or Jarod Daniel, he might not have put 2 and 2 together. But, Josiah David is unusual...now, is J.D. going to help bridge some sort of reconciliation between the brothers or will he cut his parents out after the way they've acted.  

  • Like 5
Link to comment
4 hours ago, glennish said:

If I were him though the thing that would piss me off most is mother passing off my pecan pie as her own.  Thanks Jay, great new story can't wait for more!!!!

I know! Shameful just because it tastes like hers don't mean she can take credit! That wouldn't work in Georgia!!!!!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

Holy crap on a cracker!!!! OK that was hot! Now if we could just see what's happening with Scott and TJ.....

Chapter 7 of TJ is about halfway finished. I just need to finish it up, sent it to Kitt for editing, then post it

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

OK they "fit" but with a 24 year age difference the relationship will have to work on several other levels to work and to show how that happens or not is a challenge...unless JD just wants to be a boy toy.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

OK they "fit" but with a 24 year age difference the relationship will have to work on several other levels to work and to show how that happens or not is a challenge...unless JD just wants to be a boy toy.

J.D. seems to be pretty mature for his age...and Jason can be a bit immature for his age....maybe they can meet in the middle somewhere. I think J.D. will be more than a boytoy to Jason. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

And here, I thought this was an older story and not a brand new one. I should have checked the date.

Excellently written, and packed full of details. Looking forward to more.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 3/16/2018 at 5:47 AM, BHopper2 said:

And here, I thought this was an older story and not a brand new one. I should have checked the date.

Excellently written, and packed full of details. Looking forward to more.

Thanks...sorry it took so long for me to get back to you ;) Just posted a new chapter!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 3/16/2018 at 11:21 AM, Mikiesboy said:

I swear i have read or heard this ... or parts of it.  Did we talk about this before, JayT? 

No we didn't talk about this before, it just came to me the other night while I was working on TJ...

  • Like 2
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..