Jump to content
    Katya Dee
  • Author
  • 347 Words
  • 2,295 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Under My Skin - 19. EPILOGUE

 

Christy stared at me with disgust.

“You are driving there?” she demanded.

“Yup,” I nodded lightly.

“You have any idea how long it’ll take you?!”

“Yup,” I nodded again. “Two days.”

She shook her head.

“Summers, have you heard of this great invention called a plane?!”

“Plane-schlane,” I snorted. “Go on a plane instead of a two days road trip with Sam?! Bailey, are you insane?”

She blinked.

“Well…” she sighed. “I guess you are right…”

“We’ll meet you there, don’t worry,” I lit a cigarette. “You guys are going to have a nice and safe plane trip. And Sam and I…” I grinned. “We’ll take some risks.”

“Whatever,” now it was her turn to snort.

“Hey!” I pointed at my ear. “I take risks, okay? I can prove it!”

She laughed.

“I love you, Jake…”

I nodded.

“I love you too, Chris.”

She sighed.

“Well, I guess I need to go pack… Are you done packing by the way?”

“What do you think?” I looked at her pointedly. “We are leaving in two hours.”

“So you packed,” she said uncertainly, and I rolled my eyes.

“Bailey, I said we were leaving in two hours, not in two minutes… I have tons of time to pack!”

I laughed at her expression.

“I am kidding, dork,” I said. “I packed last night.”

“Ugh!” she hit me on the shoulder. “Idiot!”

I flicked my cigarette away and hugged her. She immediately hugged me back.

“See you in two days, Bailey,” I said. “Massachusetts should be nice this time of year.”

“Hey, maybe we’ll even go to the mall or something after your ceremony!”

“No way,” I said quickly. “I am not going to the mall with you!”

She laughed softly.

“Oh, Summers,” she sighed. “I can’t believe that you are getting married before me… Crazy!”

I grinned.

“I love you, Bailey,” I said and kissed the top of her head.

She pulled away slightly and kissed me wholeheartedly on the mouth.

“I love you too, Summers,” she said with a wide grin.

 

THE END

 

Aa-and that's the end of this one. I have 2 stories "en route" (one of them is Specter's next addition), but both of them have been flipping me off lately... I need a mental kick. Kick me, please...! 😒
©Katya Dee. All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

This was a good read older story or not.

 

Kick... Kick... Kickety, kick, kick...  Bring on more Specter!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Well, I don’t have the tech savvy to insert a cartoon here, so you’ll just have to accept my old-fashioned written congratulations for a job well done, Katya Dee. Thank you. And here’s another kick for good measure.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Thank you for for always updating your stories on time. Some authors have a habit of leaving us hanging for a long time. Thanks man

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Can’t believe I Missed this one thought I had read all ur stories another great story thank u 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🤾🏾⛹🏽‍♂️🤼‍♀️ Am giving u everything including wrestling hope it gave u a good Mental kick 🦵  Can’t wait to read more of ur stories love them all thanks 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..