Jump to content
    KD_stories
  • Author
  • 3,162 Words
  • 5,715 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Paper Walls - 13. Chapter 13

There is some sexual scenes in this chapter so fair warning

*Callen*

 

I pant as I work my hand up and down my six inch dick, and let one hand travel down to my balls to give them a gentle squeeze. I can’t stop thinking about Ryder’s hot lips, imagining how they would feel around my dick. His green eyes look up as he sucks me hard. I slip a finger in-between my cheeks and start rubbing my hole. I feel the buildup in my gut. I work my dick harder, throw my head back, and buck my hips as I start to cum. I let out a low moan as the cum hits my chest, shot after shot.

I lay back on my bed, panting harder. I have jacked off twice already since I woke up, and that was not even an hour ago. I don’t know what it is about Ryder, but he gets me so horny. I take my boxers and wipe off my chest. I get out of bed and look at myself in the mirror. I think I look good - slim with a flat stomach, a little bit of muscle definition, and a nice dick, I think. I like it shaved; hopefully, Ryder does, too.

I grab my towel, wrap it around my waist, and head to the shower. I don’t really take a lot of time since I have already jerked off twice. I wash up, get out of the shower, and head back to my room. As I grab a pair of boxers, Garret comes in. “Hey.”

“Hey,” I say.

“What’s up?”

“Nothing, going over to Ryder’s house later, having dinner there,” I tell him.

“Cool. So, you and him, huh?”

I shrug my shoulders. “It’s nothing official. I like him and he likes me, but we are still getting to know each other.”

“Seemed like you knew plenty yesterday.”

“Stop being an ass, dude. Look, it’s just nice to actually know someone else who is gay, and I don’t know, just like me, into sports and stuff.”

“There are plenty of gay guys that are into sports,” Garret fires back.

“You know what I mean. Not my age, there isn’t, and if there is, I am sure they aren’t going to come out to just date me!” I tell him.

“Okay, okay, I get it, man.” He says putting up his hands in surrender.

“I get what you’re saying, but again they aren’t jumping out of the closet for me.”

He hands me a pair of shorts, and turns around so I can put my clothes on. I slip them on and let him know he’s good to turn around. “Thanks for the privacy…” I tell him smiling.

He let’s out a sigh, and shoves his hands into his pockets.

“What?” I ask moving to the dresser to put on deodorant.

“Mom has a boyfriend.” He tells me looking at me to gauge my reaction.

“How is our little brother?”

“He’s good, he misses you, doesn’t fully understand it all.”

I try to change the subject, because it sucks not having contact with my little brother. “You said Mom has a new boyfriend?”

“Yeah, he seems like an ok guy. He is trying to get Mom to come around on the gay issue.”

“She still acts like I don’t exist?”

Garret avoids eye contact. “Yeah. I tried to bring your name up, and she said she… dude, she’s just a bitch, man, and you are better off without her.”

I try to fight off the tears, and Garret hugs me. “It just sucks,” I whisper to him.

“Hey, you have me and Dad, man. You don’t need her.”

“It’s not the same,” I tell him.

“Well, I don’t know what to tell you, man. It is what it is.”

“Yeah, I know that, Garret.” I’m getting annoyed.

“So, like, do you and All-star plan on going full out?”

“What?” I ask, confused.

“Ryder… you and him. Do you plan to, like, date and stuff?”

“You mean have sex?” I ask.

“Yeah… sex.”

“I don’t know. We didn’t talk about that. I mean, we are just getting to know each other. Like, I didn’t go up to him and be like, ‘Yo, we having sex. Let’s fuck our brains out.’”

He puts his hands up. “Well, I mean, I don’t know how gay boys, like, talk about it. Look, just be safe. If you need condoms, they are in my dresser.”

“Cool. You gonna provide lube, as well?”

“Why would you need that?”

I facepalm myself. “You kind of need lube to have anal sex, dipshit.”

“Wait, you plan to have anal?”

“No, dumbass, we are just gonna get naked and rub each other… and no, we aren’t planning anything, but yes, eventually, I will have sex.”

“Are you gonna take it?”

“GET OUT!” I yell at him.

“But won’t that hurt?”

“Oh my god, I am not talking to you about this, Garret! Can you please take me to Ryder’s house now?!”

“Yeah, fine! I will be outside cooling down the car!” He yells leaving the room.

I finish getting ready and head outside to get into the vehicle with Garret. “Thank you,” I tell him.

“Yeah, no problem. Look, I don’t want you to worry about Mom, man. She will come around.”

“Gar…it’s been six months,” I tell him.

“How do you know you’re gay, like, really gay? I am not trying to be an asshole. You know I will support you no matter what.”

“Okay, so what does it feel like when you see a hot girl nice boobs and ass.”

“Like I can’t keep my eyes off her, and I won’t lie - I get kinda hard at times,” Garret says, blushing a little.

“Well, I don’t feel like that when I see a girl. Like, nothing, no erection, no flutters in my stomach. Now, when I saw Ryder, I got rock hard, I got nervous, and my hands got a little sweaty, like I didn’t know what to say so I didn’t sound stupid in front of him.”

“Wow, so it’s the same, just for guys, huh?”

“Yeah, plus when we kissed, holy fuck, man, like fireworks.”

“Y’all kissed?”

“Hey, look at that, we are here. Thanks for the ride,” I say, getting out.

“Callen, we are not done talking about this!” I hear Garret shout, as I shut the door on him.

I reach the door and it opens, and Shawn comes out. “Oh, hey man, what’s up?”

“What are you doing here?” I ask.

“Was getting some help on some homework, and now me and Jeremy are going to go out for a bit. Why are you here?”

“I was invited to dinner by Ryder,” I say, getting defensive.

“Nice. Are we good, man?” he asks.

“Yeah, I mean, is there a reason for us not to be?”

“No, you’re just kind of being aggressive,” Shawn says.

“Sorry… just, I know Ryder had a crush on you….”

Shawn grins. “Really? You are acting jealous ‘cause of me?”

“Shut up. I know it’s stupid.”

“Dude, Ryder is all yours. I am dating Renee. I mean, I am flattered that you are jealous of me, but you have nothing to worry about, man. Besides, I think Ryder likes you a lot more than you think.”

“How so?” I ask.

“’Cause I’ve never got an invite to dinner. Coach has always made me stay for dinner.”

I see Jeremy walk out next. “Yo Callen, what’s up, buddy?”

“Nothing, came over to hang out with Ryder,” I tell him.

“Cool, he’s out back with Coach. Just go on in, man. Where is your brother?” Jeremy asks.

“He just dropped me off. Shawn, call him, he will probably want to go hang out.”

“Yeah, will do.” Shawn says, giving me a look.

“Oh, hey Callen, did you bring swim trunks?” Jeremy asks.

“No, why?”

“Well, Ryder loves to swim, plus the pool is ready. If you want to borrow some trunks, I have some in my room. Ryder can grab them for you. You and me look almost the same size. They might be a little big, but better than Ryder’s skinny ass ones,” he says, laughing.

“Thanks, man.”

I walk into the house, and it’s kind of quiet. I see the back sliding door, and Ryder lounging in a chair without a shirt on out back. I can’t help but look at him all over. He is so sexy. He is hairless. He doesn’t even have a little bit of hair near his belly button, so I assume he might be bare below the belt as well. I walk to the glass and slide it open, stepping out back.

“Callen!” Ryder says, getting up and coming over to me. We do a very awkward bro hug and he blushes.

“Jeremy told me to just come out here.”

“Yeah, me and Coach were just talking,” he says.

I look over and Coach is looking back at me. My heart speeds up a bit. I haven’t actually ever talked to Coach K. I have seen him a few times while we practiced, but he’s not really spoken to us. He’s just stood and watched with an unreadable expression on his face. He flips down the news paper he is reading and looks at me. “Uhh… hi, Coach.”

“So the younger Parker boy makes his way over.”

“You know who I am?” I ask.

He chuckles. “Boy, you look like a miniature version of your brother. Please tell me you aren’t as cocky as he is. And I know all my football players.”

“No sir. I am actually the very opposite of Garret.”

“I like you already,” Coach says.

“Coach, it’s actually such an honor to meet you and actually talk to you! You are a living legend. I mean, how you took so many schools and turned the football programs around, and how many teams you have taken to state and won. It’s amazing, and you are amazing,” I stammer.

Ryder loses it and just starts howling with laughter. “Yeah, he’s a legend alright. He’s old, too!”

“Not so old I can’t kick your ass at football, boy,” Coach says.

“Lies,” Ryder says.

“Pull up a chair and sit down, Parker.”

“Yes sir,” I say and look for a chair and pull it up. I shoot a glance at Ryder, who just smiles at me.

“Thank you, but I am just a coach who knows the game too well, everything I have accomplished was only done because of the dedication of my players. Now, tell me, why you are here?”

I swallow hard. “Um… I was here to um… to hang out with Ryder.”

“You staying for dinner?” he asks.

“If that’s okay, sir.”

“How long have you liked my son?” he asks.

I feel my heart beating. I stammer a bit and Coach laughs. “It’s okay, Son, I would only know this because, one, you can’t take your eyes off of Ryder, and two, Ryder doesn’t ever really invite people over.”

I just sit there with my mouth kind of open; I am kind of scared to talk at this point. I look over at Ryder, who is actually texting! I am still shaking. I don’t know what to think, honestly. “I… I’ve liked him since the first time I met him in the athletic store. I was with Garret, and he took me to grab some school clothes, and we ran into him.”

“What do your parents do?” Coach asks.

“My dad is an accountant,” I tell him.

“What does your mother do?”

I hesitate. “She’s an assistant at a lawyer’s office.”

“That must be interesting, then. Well, you boys go on, leave me alone.” Coach says, turning back to his paper.

With that, Ryder is up and pulls me back inside the house. “That was awkward…” I tell him.

“It’s just my dad,” he says.

“You look really good,” I say, and he smiles.

He takes my hand and pulls me close. “So do you!” he says, and pecks me on the lips.

“That’s not fair! I wasn’t anticipating that!” I say, grabbing his arm, pulling him back. I give him a kiss and he giggles.

“Whatcha want to do today?” he says.

“Well, Jeremy mentioned swimming,” I tell him.

“Yes! I love swimming! I can grab some trunks from Jeremy. He won’t mind!” he says, taking off upstairs. I just sit on the chair at the counter, and I see Mrs. K come into the kitchen.

“Hey Callen, I didn’t know you were here. How are you?”

“I’m good. How are you?”

“Good, busy, lots of things I need to get done for school. Does Ryder know you are here?”

“Yes, Ma’am. He is getting me some swim trunks,” I tell her.

“You know, you will have to drag him out of the pool. He loves to swim,” she says.

“That’s cool. I haven’t been swimming in awhile. So how do you like our school?”

“It’s small compared to what I am used too, but it’s nice. There is a lot that I have to do, that is for sure.”

“What are you going to try to do?” I ask.

“Well, I want to get more electives in the school, get the school more money. This can be a very good school,” she says.

“Here, these should fit good!” Ryder says, bringing me a pair of swim trunks.

“Thanks,” I say looking at him.

I can’t help but look at him. He’s so cute, he has this stupid lopsided grin that I really like. It makes him look so innocent, I can’t help but blush a little bit. “Um… where’s the bathroom?” I ask.

“You can use the guest one. It’s down the hall to the right.” Mrs. K points down the hall.

I take off down the hall. I am glad I don’t have a bad body to look at. I mean, I am nowhere near as developed as Ryder, but I like my body. I shed my shorts and boxers, and put the trunks on. I take my shirt off, and walk back out to the kitchen.

I feel Ryder’s gaze on me and when I look at him, he has a smile on. “Let’s go swim, dude.”

We walk back out to the back yard, and Ryder flicks Coach’s hat. “You asking for it, boy,” Coach says.

“In your dreams, old man,” Ryder says.

Before I know it, Coach is up, picks Ryder up, carries him over to the pool, and throws him in. “This old man still can move quicker than you!” he says, laughing.

Ryder comes up laughing. “You win this round!”

Coach tosses me a football, and I see Ryder swim out, so I toss him the ball. He tosses it back as I jump into the pool.

We toss the ball back and forth for awhile, and I finally put it on the side of the pool. Ryder swims over next to me. “Hey.”

“Hey,” he says, smiling at me.

He looks around, and Coach has gone in awhile ago. He wraps his legs around me, and I lean back into the wall of the pool. “Comfortable?” I ask.

He nods his head, and leans forward to kiss me. “Been wanting to do that for awhile.”

“So, your dad scared the hell out of me,” I tell him.

He laughs. “I thought it was funny.”

“Of course you did. He’s super intimidating.”

“You are hot without a shirt,” he says.

“You are changing the subject.”

He shrugs his shoulders, and I can feel his hand lightly touching my back.

“I like how nice you are,” he says.

“You’re weird,” I tell him, smiling.

“Good, kiss me.”

I lean in and kiss him again. He slips his tongue into my mouth, and I start to suck on it. I feel him slip his hands into my trunks and grab my butt. I let out a little moan, and he kisses me harder. I break the kiss. “You’re a sneaky devil.”

“I wanted to grab your butt, so I did,” he says, acting innocent. That’s when I notice something digging into my stomach, I reach down, and I can feel him hard as a rock.

“Someone is excited,” I say.

He blushes hard, and puts his head on my shoulder. “I can’t help it,” he whispers.

“It’s okay, I am too,” I tell him, kissing his cheek.

“Yo, what are you two doing? Come on, let’s play some video games!” I hear Jeremy shout out the door.

“I guess we better go, huh?”

“Yeah… umm… can I be honest?” he says.

“Yeah, you can.”

He jumps up on the side of the pool and I jump up beside him. “What’s wrong?”

“Callen… I like you a lot. I do. Just, when we kissed now, it was different…” he tells me.

“It was different, but was it that bad?”

He shakes his head. “You’re still hot, just, I don’t know. I just don’t know what to do. I don’t know if we are going too fast….”

“Hey, it’s okay. It sucks, but at least you’re being honest with me. I guess our date was just excitement?”

“I feel like the worst person ever,” he says, pulling his knees to his chest.

“Don’t feel bad. I wouldn’t want you faking your feelings towards me. Yeah, it sucks. I like you so much, but if you’re not feeling it, I’m okay with it.” I tell him, even though inside, I want to scream.

“Callen, I am so sorry, I feel like I led you on,” he says, and I swear he’s on the verge of crying.

“Ryder, I’ll be honest. It fucking sucks, but you’re doing what’s right. I wouldn’t want us to keep going like this, and you not have feelings for me. Let’s just be friends - who knows what will happen, man?” I tell him.

“Okay.”

Hope you all enjoyed it! Again a huge Thank you to Rusty, you are a fantastic person and thank you so much!
Copyright © 2017 KD_stories; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

This is chapter where Garret shows his true colours...and they're wonderful. I couldn't help smiling at how protective and loving he was with Callen. :wub:

 

The ending was a downer, but honesty is always best.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

They just met. They really don't know each other yet. They need to build a friendship first. Infatuation doesn't last anyway…

Link to comment

Wow! Ryder had a quick change of heart. Didn't see that coming. Friends can be a good thing, but I bet Callen is pretty disappointed. Wonder what's next. Thanks. Jeff

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/09/2017 01:49 PM, Graeme said:

This is chapter where Garret shows his true colours...and they're wonderful. I couldn't help smiling at how protective and loving he was with Callen. :wub:

 

The ending was a downer, but honesty is always best.

Future chapters will show more of how protective he is(Garret)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/09/2017 03:11 PM, Okiegrad said:

What just happened??? How did Ryder change so fast??? Poor Callen. My head is spinning

Ryder is still reeling from alot of things going on he wants it, but he feels like it's not possible that he's not what Callen wants

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/09/2017 04:44 PM, droughtquake said:

They just met. They really don't know each other yet. They need to build a friendship first. Infatuation doesn't last anyway…

:) yes!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/09/2017 07:15 PM, JeffreyL said:

Wow! Ryder had a quick change of heart. Didn't see that coming. Friends can be a good thing, but I bet Callen is pretty disappointed. Wonder what's next. Thanks. Jeff

Good stuff is coming these new chapters are great!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/11/2017 07:15 PM, kuragari129 said:

I found this story on nifty and love it. Everyone I see it updated it brightens my day :)

Thank you! I have been working really hard on the new chapters they are going to be worth the wait!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Life really is an uncertain path. Even when we think that we know where we’re going, sometimes we just end up somewhere unexpected! The development in Ryder’s fledgling relationship with Callen was definitely an unexpected and disappointing fork in the road. But that’s how it works sometimes, and I’ve never met anyone who can change their feelings. As Garret puts it: “It is what it is.”

 

I really like the changing voices in the narrative. What a terrific way to get into the heads of multiple characters. It gives the story added dimension — and a lot more emotion. I’m trying not to binge-read this story @D.K. Daniels, but instead to savor every chapter. You’re not making that easy bud! :*)  Keep up the great work.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, SolarMaxx said:

Life really is an uncertain path. Even when we think that we know where we’re going, sometimes we just end up somewhere unexpected! The development in Ryder’s fledgling relationship with Callen was definitely an unexpected and disappointing fork in the road. But that’s how it works sometimes, and I’ve never met anyone who can change their feelings. As Garret puts it: “It is what it is.”

 

I really like the changing voices in the narrative. What a terrific way to get into the heads of multiple characters. It gives the story added dimension — and a lot more emotion. I’m trying not to binge-read this story @D.K. Daniels, but instead to savor every chapter. You’re not making that easy bud! :*)  Keep up the great work.

Thanks lol; I found time to spew out a new story in between four novels :funny: Though I should check out Paper Walls to figure out what I wrote, or their lack of. I kid... Though thanks for introducing me to a new story, I should give it a read sometime :P

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, D.K. Daniels said:

Thanks lol; I found time to spew out a new story in between four novels :funny: Though I should check out Paper Walls to figure out what I wrote, or their lack of. I kid... Though thanks for introducing me to a new story, I should give it a read sometime :P

Hahaha, my bad @D.K. Daniels. Guess I switch around your initials. I’ll try to be more careful in the future. Maybe I’m Just trying to follow too many stories at once! Anyhow, this one really is a great read. I think you would like it! :P Hope you’re enjoying your vacation.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 1/9/2017 at 12:44 AM, droughtquake said:

They just met. They really don't know each other yet. They need to build a friendship first. Infatuation doesn't last anyway…

 Very true...first make sure you got things in common...love will come later...

 

I sound like an advice columnist...Dear BabyXander... 😀

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
38 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I sound like an advice columnist...Dear BabyXander... 😀

Someone’s already selling key fobs with your initials:

s-l1600.jpg

Actually it’s for an old Citroën model, the BX which was never sold here. Citroën once sold very quirky cars in the US, but they pulled out as the US safety standards got tighter in the ‘80s. Citroën is now owned by another French car company that also left the US market around the same time. Citroëns are cheaper and no longer quirky.  ;-)

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment
On 3/29/2018 at 8:16 PM, droughtquake said:

Someone’s already selling key fobs with your initials:

s-l1600.jpg

Actually it’s for an old Citroën model, the BX which was never sold here. Citroën once sold very quirky cars in the US, but they pulled out as the US safety standards got tighter in the ‘80s. Citroën is now owned by another French car company that also left the US market around the same time. Citroëns are cheaper and no longer quirky. 😉

Citroen is owned by Puegot, if I'm not mistaken.  funny thing is Citroen is lemon..

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

So, they kiss and get erections and "immediately after" Ryder suddenly decides he doesn't feel anything? When just 15 seconds prior he was saying how he "like(s) how nice" Ryder is? Yeah, that will cause whiplash for the reader...  

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, amicusets said:

So, they kiss and get erections and "immediately after" Ryder suddenly decides he doesn't feel anything? When just 15 seconds prior he was saying how he "like(s) how nice" Ryder is? Yeah, that will cause whiplash for the reader...  

Wow apparently you don’t know how to read between the lines. Do me a favor @amicusets stop commenting/reading  I don’t see you writing anything or putting your hard work or time into things. So easy to be a critic when it’s not your work. Cause this definitely isn’t constructive criticism it’s just criticism 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..