Jump to content
    KD_stories
  • Author
  • 3,617 Words
  • 4,560 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Paper Walls - 20. Chapter 20

I proudly give you the newest chapter!

I open my eyes, feeling something pressing into my butt. I reach around and grab what’s poking me. My eyes open wide as I realize what it is. Holy shit, he is huge. I realize there is an arm pressed to my chest, holding me, and I feel the rest of my body pressed up against someone warm.

That’s when the sharp pain in my head hits me and I feel like I am going to throw up. I move quickly and almost fall off the bed. There’s a trashcan by the bed. I am trying to hold it down, but I can’t. I start to puke.

“Hey… you okay?” I hear a sleepy voice behind me.

“My head feels like there is a freight train in it, and I feel like I have been used as a practice dummy for football,” I say, turning to look at him.

“You have a hangover,” Tyler says. Looking at me, he sits up, and I spot the dark purple mark on his chest.

“What happened last night?” I ask.

“You don’t remember?”

“No, I don’t. Don’t lie to me, what happened?” Tyler looks guilty.

“Well, you got drunk, and I got you back to the house. You kissed me and, well, it progressed, and you kind of almost had my boxers off. You told me you wanted me, and I so wanted to, but I stopped it because you were drunk, and that’s not fair to you…” he says, not meeting my eye.

“What’s on your chest?” I ask.

“You left a hickey on me,” he says.

I get up, and I have to sit back down because I am so dizzy. I put my head in my hands, and I can’t help it - I start to cry. I feel so stupid I did that to him. I was willing to whore myself out to him. I feel like dirt.

I feel him get off the bed and he kneels in front of me. “I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have let it go so far, but it was, I don’t know, I just got so caught up in you. Please, Ryder, forgive me. I am so fucking sorry,” he says, touching my leg.

“It’s not your fault! I am stupid.”

“Please look at me.”

“It’s not your fault… I shouldn’t have drank at all. I am sorry. I pretty much molested you,” I say.

“You didn’t! I wanted it. Hey, look at me with those pretty green eyes, please.”

I look over at him. “I just have a headache, and I feel like I am such an asshole.”

“You’re not. I mean, you are pretty grabby, but I mean, it was nice,” he says, laughing.

I put my hands over my face. “I can’t believe I did that!”

“You were a whole other person,” he says, laughing.

“Stop!” I say, and put my head into his shoulder.

“I mean, you grabbed my junk.”

I start to fidget with my hands, not meeting his eyes. “I kinda grabbed it this morning, too,” I mumble to him.

“What, did you really?”

“Yeah, I did. It was poking me, and I didn’t know what it was,” I say.

“Well?”

“It’s big.” I look away from him.

“So… what do you want to do?”

I yawn. “Honestly, I want to go back to bed.”

“Oh… ok…. I guess I will go down stairs, lay out on the couch, since it’s only 5:30 a.m..”

“Wait, why the couch?” I ask.

“Well, I mean, you already feel like garbage and I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable.”

I blush. “I kind of liked laying in bed with you, actually.”

“Really?”

I nod my head and swing my legs back onto the bed and lay down, facing the wall. I feel him lay next to me, and I turn to face him, and I put my hand on his chest, and outline the hickey I gave him. “Sorry about that.”

He shrugs his shoulders. “It’s no big deal.”

He runs his hands through my hair and down my cheek, and gives me a small smile. “What?” I ask.

“Nothing.”

“Then why the sad smile?”

“You are just so beautiful,” he says.

“Stop! You are going to make me blush with that mess!” I tell him, pushing his hand away.

“Why do you do that?”

“Do what?”

“Push people away when they give you a compliment?”

“Just, I feel so, I don’t know, giddy, when you say stuff like that….”

I don’t let him answer, because my head is still pounding and I just want to sleep some more. I move in closer and turn around. I feel him move closer to me, and he puts his arm around my waist and one leg over mine. I can feel myself relax against him, enjoying the body heat between us.

I don’t remember when I knocked back out, but I feel somewhat better. I still have a pounding headache. I flip my body so I am facing Tyler. He is sound asleep and his mouth is open a little. His arm is still over my waist. I trace his collarbone with my finger, down to his chest. He is so perfect. I look under the sheet, because I am curious, and sure enough. he is hard as a rock. His boxers are tenting out. I try hard not to giggle; the waist band of his boxers is pulled away from his body. I put the sheet back down and look at his lips. I run my finger over them, tracing them.

I brush his hair away from his forehead, and his hazel eyes finally open. He doesn’t say anything to me - he just looks at me. I brush his hair away again, and he grabs my hand and kisses it, and puts it on his chest. “Hi…,” he says.

“Hi.” I smile.

“How you feeling?”

Putting my head on his chest, I groan. “I have a headache, still, but I don’t think I am going to puke,”

“That’s good,” he says. “Why were you staring at me?” He puts his hand on my back, rubbing it in small circles

I shrug my shoulders. “’Cause you’re nice to look at,” I tell him, burying my face into his chest, because I know if he sees my face, it will be scarlet red.

Peeking back up at him, he bites his lip, and I can’t help it. Him doing that turns me on so much. I move in towards him and kiss him. He doesn’t kiss me back at first, but as I press my chest into him, he kisses me back, and he runs his hand to the back of my head and deepens the kiss. He pushes me back down and straddles me.

His hazel eyes looking at me, he kisses me lightly. He moves to my neck and kisses it, and I let out a moan. He lightly bites it and I squirm under him. He moves up and nibbles on my ear, and I can’t take it the sensation running through my body like fire. I whimper and buck my hips as he nibbles on my ear a little harder, and I squirm. I can’t take the sensation - I grind against him, let out a moan, and I start to cum in my boxers. I have never felt this kind of orgasm in my life. Each time I shoot, a sensation wracks my body, and I let out a moan. He kisses me, and I kiss him hard.

“Did you just cum?” he asks, as he breaks the kiss.

I am panting, and I nod my head. I try to turn away from him, because I am so embarrassed at this moment. I have never come without touching myself. He doesn’t let me turn over, and I have to look him in the face.

“What’s wrong?”

“I just came, and you were just kissing me, and I didn’t even touch myself!”

He shrugs his shoulders. “So what’s the problem?”

“I have never came so hard in my life, and I loved it, I tell him. “Just, I feel stupid because you were just kissing me. It wasn’t, like, I don’t know….”

“It was erotic. You were getting pleasure out of it. So what? You came - that’s pretty cool.”

“Just, you didn’t,” I say, looking at him.

“I’m okay with that, Ryder. Look, have you ever felt a connection so strong that you know that this has to mean something? I don’t know what it is about you, but I feel that with you. Since the day I met you, I just knew I had to be with you.”

“You really like me that much?” I ask.

“It feels right to be with you, like when I woke up just now and saw you, it felt like everything was just how it was supposed to be. I need to know what you are feeling.”

“I really do like you. You understand me, I feel like I can trust you with anything and everything, but if we move past friendship, I’m scared it will change whatever is between us.”

He leans down and kisses me, “The only thing that will change is that I can kiss you whenever. Other than that, I want to be with you in every single way. Your bad days, your good days. Tell me this doesn’t feel good, and be honest, because if it doesn’t, I will still be your friend, and I won’t be angry or awkward.”

I don’t say anything at first, and he starts to get off me, and I grab his hand. “Please wait. I’m just nervous - I never had something like this. It scares me, and I want whatever this is we have,” I tell him.

“What’s stopping you?”

“Just, I don’t want the same thing to happen that Callen and I went through,” I tell him.

“Well, I am not asking you out right now, but I will when it’s the right time. Right now, I want to show you how much I really like you. Plus, I am older than Callen.”

“Wait, you don’t want to be my boyfriend right now?”

He smiles. “You are cute, but no, I am not asking you like this to be my boyfriend.”

“But you do want me to be?”

“Yes, Ryder, I want you to be my boyfriend, but I want to ask you in a way that’s not like this.”

I laugh. “Okay. I really do like you, and it’s scary.”

“What’s so scary about liking me so much?”

“Because I have to be vulnerable,” I say.

“Yeah, that’s true, but it’s a two way street. I am just as vulnerable as you are,” he says.

“Tyler….”

“Ryder.”

“I’m gonna need to borrow some boxers,” I say, getting red in the face.

He starts to laugh. “I can give you some.”

“Can I ask a question?”

“You just did,” he says.

“How big are you?” I say, blushing.

He blushes. “Let’s just say I have been blessed.”

“That’s not fair!” I complain.

He bends down and kisses me. “Life isn’t fair!” he says.

I grab him by the back of the head, and bring him back in for a kiss. I quickly roll on top of him, and straddle him. “Life isn’t fair,” I say, smiling.

I kiss his neck, and I move my hands to his boxers, and I can tell he is rock hard. “Ryder, you don’t have to do this.” He tells me.

“I want to,” I say, kissing him, and crawl down between his legs. I grab his boxers by the waist band, and I yank them down. I hear a slap, and take in his rock hard cock. “Holy shit, you are huge.” I say, looking at him.

His hard cock is sticking up, and it kind of intimidates me. “Tye, how big is it?” I ask.

“I told you, you don’t have to do this,” he says, reaching for his boxers.

I stop him. “No, I want to. How big are you?”

“Nine inches,” he says, and finally releases his grip on his boxers.

“Why are you not happy about that?”

“Because… it’s kind of embarrassing,” he says.

I take a look at it, and it looks beautiful. He looks beautiful. He has a nice swimmers build, hairless, and his balls sit nicely underneath his dick. I grab it and start to stroke, and I see Tyler relax, as he lets out a little moan.

I lick the shaft, and I feel Tyler jerk from the surprise of this. I find a good rhythm and just keep stroking his dick. I notice a bead of precum at the tip, lick it off, and he lets out a loud moan. He tastes good – sweet, but different - I can’t describe it. I decide to take the plunge, and I take his dick into my mouth. I know I can’t fit the whole thing in my mouth, but I try, and I get barely half way. I keep stroking the rest of his dick. I look up to see if he is enjoying it, and his eyes are closed and his mouth is open.

I take my mouth off, and I lick the shaft and keep jerking him off. I can hear him panting, and I take this as a good sign. I take his dick back into my mouth, swirl my tongue around the head, and he jerks his hips into me. I let him hump as his dick goes in and out of my mouth. I hear him moaning a lot, and I can see his balls are tightening up.

I take my mouth off his dick, and I start to jerk him. I hear him moan louder than before, “I’m gonna cum!”

I keep jerking his dick, and I can feel it expand in my hand. I start stroking it faster, and he humps my hand. He grunts, and a thick rope of cum flies out and lands on his stomach, followed by three more ropes; my hand is covered as a little oozes out of his dick. I keep stroking his dick since it’s still hard, and he starts to squirm.

I finally let it go and it flops up onto his stomach. “Umm,can you hand me my boxers?” he asks.

I giggle and slip his boxers all the way off. I wipe the cum from my hand, and then I wipe down his stomach and chest. I am shocked to find a little hit his neck. I kiss him on the lips. “Hi.”

“Hi,” he says. His bright hazel eyes look greener today.

“That was fun,” I say, and kiss him again.

“It was,” he says between kisses. “We need to go shower.”

“Ok, yeah, if you want to go first, that cool,” I tell him.

He shakes his head. “Let’s shower together.”

I sit up. “You mean, as me and you both in the shower, naked?”

He leans up on his elbows. “Yes, that’s what I want.”

I get off him, and sit at the edge of the bed. I really want to shower with him, but I am scared to. What if he really doesn’t like the way I look, or the fact that I am nowhere near his size…. I try to keep my breathing even.

 

I feel him move behind me, and he straddles me from behind and kisses my shoulder. “Hey, relax. If you think it’ll be too much, we don’t have to, but I think you look amazing.”

“How’d you know I was worrying about that?” I ask.

“Because I know you.”

“Let’s go shower,” I tell him.

He follows me into the bathroom. He is completely naked, and I want to turn around and take him all in, but at the same time, I am a bit scared to look openly, in case he finds it weird

I move aside and let him make his way to the shower and turn it on, so it can start warming up. I get to look at his butt as he leans in and turns the water on. It is so perfect, and I start to feel myself get hard. It’s round but firm, and I really want to reach out and just grab it, plus it is smooth.

He turns back to me and smiles. I can’t help but blush, ‘cause I know I have been caught staring. “Like my butt that much?”

“Yeah, it’s really nice,” I tell him, avoiding eye contact.

“You are so cute!” he says, closing the distance between us.

“I really like that your shower is an actual shower and not just a bathtub,” I blurt out, trying to change the conversation.

He kisses me lightly. “Let’s get these boxers off of you, dirty boy,” he says, and reaches for the waistband of the boxers.

I feel the butterflies start floating in my stomach. In one swift motion, he pulls the boxers down, and they fall to my feet, and I step out of them. I see him looking me up and down, and I want to turn around, but if I do, then my butt is exposed. He pulls me in to him, and I can’t help but feel safe. The heat coming off of him making direct contact with my skin just makes me so happy.

“You are so fucking beautiful,”.

“I’m ok,” I tell him.

“Bullshit, you are beautiful. Look at your abs, your muscles in your arms, your sexy legs. You are nicely equipped, too. The best thing is, that damn personality of yours is so hot.”

He grabs my hand and leads me into the shower., Once the warm water hits, I relax and put my head on his chest. I can feel his heartbeat. “Thank you.”

“For what?” he asks.

“Yesterday, today. It’s been a pretty messed up few days.”

“I am just glad I could be there.”

“Me, too.”

“How is the hangover?” He asks.

“Headache is still there, and I am craving something greasy….”

He lets out a chuckle. “Let’s get cleaned up and dressed. We will get food.”

We don’t do much in the shower, a few kisses here and there. For the most part, we just wash up really quick. Once I get out of the shower and I’m drying off, Tyler comes up behind me and grabs my butt.

I jump a little, not expecting it, and he chuckles. “Sorry, I have wanted to grab your butt for the longest time.”

“You are such a goof,” I tell him, and hit him with my towel.

He catches the towel and pulls me into him. “Yeah, but you bring out the goof in me.”

“What are we going to tell Kim?” I ask, looking up at him. “She is your foster mom.”

He lets out a sigh. “I don’t know. I guess, right now, we don’t have to tell her anything, if you are ok with that.”

“Yeah, I am,” I tell him.

He dries off my back with the towel, and we make our way back into his room. He digs out a pair of boxers from his drawer. “These should fit good.”

“Thanks,” I say, taking them from him, but he doesn’t let go.

“They are going to cost a kiss,” he says, grinning.

I roll my eyes and kiss him on the cheek. “Never specified where.”

“Fair enough.”

I slip the boxers on, and watch as he dries off. His limp dick is still impressive, and it rests nicely on his balls, which hang a bit low. He is hairless like me, except for a bit of underarm hair.

I manage to pry my eyes away from him, and put on some shorts and a shirt. I check my phone and see I have a missed call from my mom. “I need to call my mom back,” I tell him.

“Okay, I am going to go see who all is up.”

I hit the call back button and wait for her to pick up. “Hey, sweetie.”

“Hey Mom.”

“How are you? How was last night?”

“It was good,” I tell her.

“So sweetie, listen, do you and your friend want to meet me for breakfast at IHOP?”

My voce cracks as I reply, “What’s going on?”

“Nothing, I just want to see you,” she says.

“Yeah, let me tell Tye.”

“So, he’s Tye now, huh?” she teases.

“MOM!” I groan.

“Ok, sweetie, you two be careful, and I will see you in about half an hour..”

I hope you enjoyed the chapter Rusty and I worked hard on this!
Copyright © 2017 KD_stories; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 42
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

I love Tyler's level of maturity. I think that's what Ryder needs. Despite all the time he spends with the older guys on the team, Ryder is still a young teenager with a lot of growing up to do. Having a more mature, and considerate, boyfriend will help him grow in adulthood.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hallelujah the story is back. I checked nifty everyday but so glad it was here first. I loved this chapter Tyler is a great character. Anxiously awaiting what mom is going to say.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER for the day after lol :P...Good Job! I'm looking forward to more Ryder and Tye

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Ewww! Tyler kissed him after he threw up! (And Ryder still hasn’t brushed his teeth!) ;-)

 

Give the kid some aspirin and lots of water. He’s dehydrated from getting drunk.

Link to comment

Yea, Tye and Ryder seem to be hitting it off very well and with mutual respect for each other. I agree with Droughtquake, ewe, puke breath. Give the kid a toothbrush and mouthwash, followed by some aspirin, a banana and LOTS of water for the hangover ;). This friendship is looking good. What is the thing with Coach and Mrs. K? I guess we will find out at breakfast in the next chapter... Keep up the great writing KD.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

A tender (and sexy) time for the boys. I think Tyler is going to be good for Ryder. I can't wait to hear what Mom has to say. Good chapter!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

A beautiful chapter. Tyler shows himself to be a friend and then a boyfriend who is wonderful and patient. Ryder is very, very lucky.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/13/2017 08:22 AM, Graeme said:

I love Tyler's level of maturity. I think that's what Ryder needs. Despite all the time he spends with the older guys on the team, Ryder is still a young teenager with a lot of growing up to do. Having a more mature, and considerate, boyfriend will help him grow in adulthood.

I do believe the same that Ryder needs this kind of person in his life.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/13/2017 08:31 AM, Okiegrad said:

Loved it!!!! This story just keeps getting better with each new chapter!!

Thank you!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/13/2017 08:47 AM, Wesley8890 said:

Hallelujah the story is back. I checked nifty everyday but so glad it was here first. I loved this chapter Tyler is a great character. Anxiously awaiting what mom is going to say.

Thank you, Unfortunately it posted to nifty a few hours later, that's why I love GA it instantly posts. Tyler is a fun character to write, and Mom drops some bombs

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/13/2017 08:50 AM, JayT said:

I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER for the day after lol :P...Good Job! I'm looking forward to more Ryder and Tye

It was well worth it!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/13/2017 09:44 AM, droughtquake said:

Ewww! Tyler kissed him after he threw up! (And Ryder still hasn’t brushed his teeth!) ;-)

 

Give the kid some aspirin and lots of water. He’s dehydrated from getting drunk.

Ew they have had worse in their mouth

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/13/2017 12:09 PM, wenmale64 said:

Yea, Tye and Ryder seem to be hitting it off very well and with mutual respect for each other. I agree with Droughtquake, ewe, puke breath. Give the kid a toothbrush and mouthwash, followed by some aspirin, a banana and LOTS of water for the hangover ;). This friendship is looking good. What is the thing with Coach and Mrs. K? I guess we will find out at breakfast in the next chapter... Keep up the great writing KD.

The "Thing" is intense and I think Ryder being who he is we really wont see how he feels about it until it's boiled up

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/13/2017 03:34 PM, JeffreyL said:

A tender (and sexy) time for the boys. I think Tyler is going to be good for Ryder. I can't wait to hear what Mom has to say. Good chapter!

Tyler will be good for him, and I am anxious to see how you all enjoy the coming chapters.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/14/2017 01:42 AM, Parker Owens said:

A beautiful chapter. Tyler shows himself to be a friend and then a boyfriend who is wonderful and patient. Ryder is very, very lucky.

Thank you so much!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I loved working on .this chapter with you. You busted your butt on it, and it made it a lot of fun to edit. Damn good work.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/16/2017 03:16 PM, rustle said:

I loved working on .this chapter with you. You busted your butt on it, and it made it a lot of fun to edit. Damn good work.

Thank you, you made it fun as well I can't thank you enough for how much you pushed me to write better

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..