Jump to content
    Krista
  • Author
  • 4,865 Words
  • 5,629 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Force of Nature - 7. Chapter 7

After a quick shower to wash away all the loose hair from my haircut I quickly dressed in a pair of khaki shorts and a plain blue t-shirt.

I had been lucky enough to sneak in past Mom earlier. She was thoroughly distracted with planning the Spring social season. Mom had wanted to turn our little place into the Hampton’s of the south, but we lived too far away from the coast and too out of the way from anything. It meant that most of her fundraising parties took place in Florida. I was expecting her to jet off any day, but fighting with Dad I didn’t know anymore. People will be expecting her to show, it was the socials that she looked forward to most. If she would tell the truth, that would be the only fear she had about losing control of the company. The status of being wealthy and powerful would be lost to us too. It would be her undoing. She had involved herself with fickle people with their fake smiles.

Knowing I didn’t have time to sit through the boring details I walked up the stairs to my room. I noticed that it had been cleaned and I wanted to tell Tania not to worry about it. Even if the gesture was pointless, she would ignore me because she had to do what Mom demanded. The fact that she had my room cleaned meant that she was trying to get back in my favor. I probably scared the hell out of her this morning after she ambushed me.

As time ticked by I walked over to my cell, I swore when I saw the battery was dead. I should have expected it, but I hadn’t touched it when I got home. I wasn’t looking forward to reading my messages anyway. Instead I stepped out of my room and walked down to Dad’s study. I didn’t bother knocking, he never was home after a blow up with Mom. He would be at the Gentlemen's Club near a hotel, probably with a random waitress for a few days to let the dust settle. He thought I was ignorant to that, but I had caught on years ago.

Pulling out the napkin Lexi wrote the number on, I quickly dialed and held it up to my ear. I glanced over my shoulder as it rang to make sure Mom hadn’t dismissed her assistant to come searching for me. She was probably aware that I was home by now. It would only be a matter of time before her attention was back on me.

“Hello,” Adam said and I squinted, not hearing any questioning tone in his voice. When I hesitated I heard him laugh.

“What?” I asked, smiling as I turned away from the door.

“Caller I.D kid,” he said, “although I think my dick hid when your Mother’s name popped up.”

“Cell’s dead,” I said, trying not to laugh.

“I didn’t think you’d call,” he said, “come over.”

“Where are you?” I asked as I heard footsteps coming towards the study. I could tell it was Mom, only she wore heels in her own home when she expected company.

“Home,” he answered, “you remember how to get here?”

“Of course I do,” I answered as Mom walked past the open door and looked in. Seeing me she back peddled and when I glanced over my shoulder I saw her standing in the doorway. “Why?”

“To fuck like rabbits, why else?” Adam said and I wanted to hang up. Something told me he heard the carefulness in my tone and knew someone I didn’t want overhearing was nearby.

“Alright I’ll see you there,” I said, pausing only long enough to hear him laughing as I hung up the phone.

“Running off again?” Mom asked as soon as I turned around. She crossed her arms and stepped into the room. She glanced around grimacing before turning her attention back to me. “Your father has terrible taste, but he won’t let me touch this room.”

“I’m going to see a friend,” I answered, folding up the napkin.

“Numbers written on napkins are never a good sign,” she scoffed, offering me a smile. It would have chilled anyone else to the bone, but I had developed an immunity to it over the years.

“Well it was written on my hand first,” I said, shrugging as she gasped, her eyes widening ever so slightly.

“Don’t be like your father, Jason,” she said, “you know all too well what he is like, what he does.”

“Yeah, because you drove him to it,” I countered, wanting her out of my way. Tania’s warning came back to me, I had been unable to forget the talk we had in my room. She was so worried about me and I hated it. She has been an innocent bystander all these years, watching me grow up. Mom had already withered and stepped out of my way though.

“I did nothing to him,” she said, rebounding when I stepped through the doorway into the hall. She fell in step behind me, but I wanted to get out of there before I said anything more to hurt her. Part of me knew that she wasn’t to blame, not for what Dad did to her.

“Don’t worry Mom, I’m nothing like him,” I said, glancing over my shoulder as we reached the front entrance. I stepped over and grabbed the keys to the BMW. “You both have shown me what I don’t want to be like.”

“You listen to me Jason,” she growled, digging her nails into my shoulder. I could feel her breath on the back of my neck. She was a lot shorter than me, but in heels it made her height more formidable, maybe that’s why she always wore them. “I will give you only a couple more days to get this nonsense out of your system. Don’t you dare forget who you are talking to, I am your mother and you are a Colby.”

“You have ruined the Colby name,” I said, wincing when her nails dug deeper. If it wasn’t for my shirt, there would have been blood.

“I am the Colby name,” she whispered, “and I’ll not have you or your father take that from me.”

“I don’t want it,” I said, “you don’t have anything to worry about.”

“Get this nonsense out of your system, Jason,” she repeated, letting go of my shoulder. “Before we are both on the streets.”

“He wouldn’t do that,” I said, turning around to face her. “Not to me at least.”

“You don’t know what your father is capable of,” she whispered and I saw a tear fall down her cheek.

“No,” I said, still feeling the dull ache of her grip on my shoulder. “I don’t know what either of you are capable of, but I know I don’t want any part of it.”

“You’ll change your mind dear,” she said smiling as another tear made its way down her cheek. “For your sake I hope it won’t be too late.”

“Don’t wait up,” I said smirking, “it’s been nice being back home, I don’t know why I ever left.”

“We’ll talk tomorrow,” she said, “I have something I want to show you.”

Ignoring her I turned around and opened the door. Seeing the sun beginning to set I sighed no longer wanting to go, but knowing the alternative was to stay. Walking out to the car I ran my hand over my shoulder then looked down at my fingertips. I didn’t want to show her that I felt the pain of her grasp. Shaking my head I opened the car door and slid into the front seat. I hesitated cursing under my breath. I didn’t want to talk to Adam, but I didn’t feel welcome at home anymore. Not when there was a power struggle going on between Mom and Dad. One that I didn’t even think I was in the middle of, but Mom needed me. Without me she would be powerless to stop Dad taking full control of the company. Most of me wanted to just hand it over, to start over. As scary as that would be for me right now. I had taken the leap and didn’t land on my feet the first time.

I knew it was out of my control. People stepped outside their homes every day not expecting to be attacked, but it happened. I just never thought it would happen to me. Now that it had, I was drowning and I didn’t know when the waters would calm. I knew that was the only reason I was sticking close to home at least there I knew who to look out for. Those were fights I was used to stepping up and fighting. I didn’t know how to handle this and it pissed me off that I had to run to a stranger just to keep from having to be home.

Shoving the car into drive I sped around the circular drive and down the paved road to the gate. It was already open so I didn’t slow down until I came to the highway. Cursing again I turned towards town after making sure the road was clear.

I easily found Adam’s apartment building and drove down the narrow alleyway to the back parking lot like I did the night before. Parking beside his white truck I quickly got out and looked around. The lights were already on even though it was still a couple of hours before nightfall. Hesitating, I leaned against the car, shoving the keys into my pocket. I reached up and ran my hands through my hair messing up the gel, but I liked feeling cleaner. It made me feel a little bit more normal, a little more put back together. If Mom hadn’t pissed me off since I got back, I would have done it sooner.

Sighing I pushed myself off the car and looked around again before I started walking towards the alley. I could hear traffic on the street out front and jumped when a horn sounded in the distance. Shaking my head I quickened my pace and found the front stairs inside the foyer leading up to his room. He had the first door on the second floor and when I knocked I quickly heard him stand and come to the door. When it opened he offered me a smile. His shirt was off and my eyes immediately went to the batman symbol tattoo nestled between his abs just over his belly button.

“Are you going to come in or just enjoy the scenery?” He asked and I looked up at him as I stepped into his apartment.

“So we’re not going out?” I asked as he shut the door behind.

“Oh you weren’t serious about the fucking like rabbits thing?” Adam asked, stepping around me, he leaned against the back of the couch.

“No,” I said, “and if Mom had heard that she would have freaked the fuck out.”

“Then my goal would have been accomplished,” he countered shrugging. I smirked when he didn’t look a bit sorry for what he did. “You really need to get your phone back up and operational so I can send you dirty texts.”

“Would you send me dirty texts?” I asked, feeling my palms become clammy. Being in his living room made me nervous, he made me nervous. I didn’t know how to react to someone with so much energy, but he and his sister seemed to be similar like that. I wondered how their parents managed.

“Yeah,” he said, “I’m fond of my cock so I have a lot of pictures of him.”

“Him?” I asked, smiling despite being nervous.

“You look fucking hot,” he said, “nice haircut.”

“Thanks,” I said, feeling my face flush.

“So I didn’t think I would ever see you again?” He said and I saw the forced smile.

“It is a surprise to me too actually,” I said and he studied me for a moment before he pushed off the couch.

“Liar, what’s going on?” he asked as he walked around the couch to the kitchen opening the refrigerator. He grabbed two beers and pushed the door closed with his foot rattling the contents inside.

“Don’t try to be my therapist,” I countered as he walked around to the front of the couch and plopped down.

“You look pissed, just thought I’d ask,” he said, holding up the second beer. I grimaced as I walked around the front of the couch and sat down next to him. I grabbed the beer and twisted off the bottle cap. It was a cheap beer with a bitter aftertaste, but I took a few drinks before sitting it down on the coffee table.

“It’s nothing,” I said, “Mom drama.”

“On the coaster,” he growled, reaching for my beer. I laughed when he wiped his hand over the polished top of the table. He couldn’t keep from smiling when he put my beer on a coaster. “So what’s the Colby parents up to?”

“Trying to use me to gain control of the company,” I answered, “it’s fucking nuts.”

“You don’t need that right now,” he said and I glared, not wanting him to feel sorry for me. He didn’t look concerned. “Tell them to fuck off, start your own company.”

“I don’t have a company to start,” I said looking over at him. “Besides, I need to work under my Dad a couple more years to secure my future.”

“Sucks to be you,” he said, “you can always be poor like me.”

“If this is the life, it might be worth it,” I said looking around the apartment. The freedom of the place wasn’t lost on me. Even if the apartment wasn’t as big as the wing I lived in at home, it would be nice. The quiet would be welcoming enough even if I hated being alone.

When I turned to look at him he smiled, but it didn’t seem to brighten his eyes like all of his usual easy smiles had done. I didn’t know him well enough to read him and he changed too quickly for me to catch up.

“What did mommy dearest think of the hair?” He asked, reaching over and messing it up. His smile was back and I reached up and pushed his hand away frowning.

“She was too distracted to notice,” I answered, “I’ll get the lecture tomorrow.”

“It is a bit more edgier than the clean preppy look you sported in school,” he said as I ran my hand through it to smooth it back down.

“Thanks for that,” I said, rolling my eyes. “I know I was the spitting image of boring back then.”

“I would have fucked you,” he said smiling when I shook my head. “A lot of people wanted to get hold of you.”

“For the dollars in my wallet,” I said looking over at him. “As you can tell I have a lot of friends left.”

“Fuck them,” he said shrugging. “People move on, it’s part of life right?”

“Yeah,” I said and I knew he was remembering the conversation we had earlier.

“Let’s get out of here tomorrow,” he said and I looked up as he leaned over suddenly excited.

“Don’t you have to work?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Work is for the lame asses,” he answered, “they’ll cover for me.”

“How many jobs have you lost?” I asked and he smirked, flipping me off, but he was still excited.

“Come on, let’s get lost for a couple of days,” he said, reaching out, he put his hand on my left one. I had it resting in my lap and the contact made me jump, but he didn’t move his hand away. “I need to get Lexi out of here anyway before she gets rooted in.”

“She wouldn’t skip out on work,” I countered, “she offered me a job by the way.”

“Take it,” he said, “don’t change the subject.”

“Can’t,” I countered shrugging. “I have to get my shit together and head back to work.”

“Fuck work, it’s Spring, the weather is getting nice, let’s go,” he pleaded gripping my hand harder. “Just you, me, and Lexi.”

“Won’t it be weird with Lexi?” I asked squirming at the thought of being around them both. I didn’t know how to act around either of them.

“She knows about me,” he said, “she’s a smart girl she can put things together.”

“I figured as much,” I added, sighing. “Where would we go anyway?”

“To the coast,” he said, but when he saw me grimace he shrugged. “Or anywhere you wanna go.”

“The coast is fine,” I said, “but the water will be fucking cold.”

“It’s the ocean,” he said smiling, “counts as a big assed force of nature.”

“Yeah, it does,” I said, remembering being taken to the coast as a child before we were rich enough to really take vacations. The company has really taken off over the years since and anyone should be proud to be where I’m at within it now. Even if most people thought I had only gotten there because of Dad being the head of it. They weren’t wrong so I never let it bother me. Those times had been happier though. Grandma had liked the coast, looking for broken glass that had been smoothed down by the water and the sand. Sea shells and a lot of other things were always washing up on the beach. It was a different time when Dad would actually relax and enjoy the time away from work. I was too young to be expected to be much of anything then. Just a boy enjoying the summer.

“What are you thinking?” He asked and I looked over at him.

“Nothing,” I answered smiling.

“Tell me, I want to know,” he said, his hand still holding mine.

“About the coast trips I took as a kid with my parents,” I answered shrugging. “Back before we were at each other’s throats.”

“I know that life,” he said, scooting closer to me on the couch both our beers neglected on the coffee table.

His voice had grown careful and his eyes were studying mine. I felt my heart quicken as he released his grip on my hand and moved it up my chest to my shoulder.

“Have we finally come to the fucking like rabbits part of the evening?” I asked when he started massaging my shoulder with his hand.

“I was hoping to ease you into it,” he said smirking as he leaned over and kissed me quickly on the lips.

“Then you should have worn a shirt,” I said and he laughed, kissing me again. This time my lips reacted to the touch and I kissed him back. It wasn’t planned and I knew I should have been pushing him away. Finding some excuse to stop and change the subject.

“Batman’s got major game,” he said, reaching for the bottom of my shirt as he moved to my neck.

“No he don’t,” I countered, feeling a chill run through me. I winced at the protest of pain from my sore ribs, but I had healed enough for it not to distract me. “He was a tortured hero.”

“A badass,” he countered and I shuddered when I felt teeth graze my neck as his hand dipped under my shirt to my stomach.

“If you say so,” I said and he pulled away from me. I turned to see him smiling.

“Come on Jason,” he hissed, “don’t kill the mood.”

“I didn’t know you were so serious about him,” I said laughing, “would it be better if I bought a costume?”

“Robin,” he said, “and fuck yeah.”

“Are you serious?” I asked when he made a move to return to my neck. His hand was still rubbing up my chest, my nipples had hardened and my shorts were uncomfortably tight.

“No,” he said leaning forward as I turned and kissed him again. “A little.”

“I knew it,” I said and I felt a jolt of chills rush through me when his fingers dipped lower and came to rest just above my crotch.

“Tell me to stop and I will,” he said, but then he nipped at my earlobe. I shuddered never feeling this close to the edge with anyone else like this before.

Unlike anything else he did, Adam seemed to be taking his time, letting every touch and movement he made wash over me. I leaned my head back feeling the frustration. I nearly ripped my hand from the arm of the couch, my knuckles hurt from gripping it tightly, to shove his hand the few inches lower that I wanted him to go.

When his hand finally did move lower I moaned and I heard him snicker, his breath hitting the moistened part of my neck where he was slowly kissing. When he added pressure to his grip, he started jacking me off through my shorts.

“Fuck,” I sighed as he bit harder on my neck. “You’re trying to give me a hickey aren’t you?”

“No,” he said trying to sound innocent, but when his voice cracked into laughter I pulled myself out of his reach.

“Trying to get me killed by my own parents, are you?” I asked as his hand lifted from my crotch and he looked at me. I could see the mischief and that he wouldn’t have stopped until I had evidence of this night somewhere on my body.

“No,” he said, continuing his game. His hand came back down on my crotch, still hard from a moment before.

“You’re evil,” I said, trying not to give in to his grip on my cock through my shorts.

“I’m just horny,” he said, leaning over to kiss my neck. This time he was gentle and he moved his hand from my cock to tug at my shirt.

When I sat up away from the back of the couch I let him pull my shirt off over my head. Like before, he was slow, but this time a little bit more deliberate as he kissed and licked his way down. He slowly moved from the couch to the floor between my knees, shoving the coffee table out of his way with his back. I saw the bottle fall and the beer spill, but when I made the move to get up to clean it, he pushed me back down hard enough to send a small jolt of pain through me.

“Ignore it,” he said as he undone my shorts. His dark blond hair was a mess, like he had either let it air dry after a shower or just rolled out of bed. I knew he had been to work though and I could smell his shampoo, an almost floral scent. When I ran my fingers through his hair it felt soft. I heard a small moan escape from his lips as he tugged on my shorts until I lifted my ass. He didn’t stop pulling until they were off completely and added to my shirt on the couch where he had been sitting.

Shortly after he was tugging on my boxer briefs and when they added to the pile of my clothes, I felt my heart lurch. I was sitting there naked in front of him. He took the time to look over every inch of my body, his eyes slowly moving from my face to my chest and stomach. I had lost a little bit of my muscle definition from my stay at the hospital. The scars from the surgery were still puffy and pink. When his eyes locked on to the one a few inches below my left nipple he looked back up. He offered me a small smile before he returned to my cock. His lips wrapped warmly around the head. I had been trying to read him, to see what he thought when he saw me naked for the first time. It would be the first time since my accident that it wasn’t a doctor. Like before I couldn’t read his expression, even the smile that played on his lips

All of that was completely forgotten as he worked his way lower on my cock. When I felt the back of his throat I moaned and clenched my eyes shut grabbing hold of the back of his head. Then he slowly started moving up and down, as my breath caught and then rapidly left my lungs just to catch again. Then he slowed and inched his way back down my cock until I entered his throat and his nose touched my trimmed pubes at the base of my cock. I moaned, chewing on my bottom lip as he held himself there a few moments before coming back up for air just to go back down on me again.

Then he picked up his pace, his lips wrapped tightly around my cock. I clenched my eyes tighter and started to thrust my hips when he came back down. It caused a dull pain to resonate from my ribs, but I ignored it as my orgasm quickly approached.

“I’m going to cum,” I hissed through clenched teeth, but he didn’t back off and my grip tightened on his hair. I moaned as I shot into his mouth and he held his head still until I collapsed on the couch. I let my hands fall to my side and I opened my eyes, breathing hard when he stood smiling as he walked around the couch, my cum still on his lips as he disappeared down the hall into the bathroom.

I had just come down from my orgasm enough to realize I was still naked on his couch when he came back down the hallway. He watched as I pulled my boxer briefs back on and he grabbed the rest of my clothes before I reached for them. He had brought a towel out with him and I watched him clean up the mess from the spilled beer. When he stood I reached for his shorts and he grabbed hold of my hands.

“I don’t put out on the second date, sir,” he said smiling. “I’m a gentleman.”

“Fuck you,” I said and he sat down on the couch beside me, still holding my hands.

“Now will you go with me and Lex to the coast?” He asked with a wicked smile playing on his lips.

“So you thought this would work at convincing me to go?” I asked, trying to sound angry. “Some trick?”

“It worked,” he said, letting go of my hands and leaning back against the arm of the couch, his legs folded against my thigh.

“I’ll go,” I said, “but not because of that, even though that was fucking hot.”

“Thank you,” he said, sounding like he was accepting some award.

“I’ll expect you packed and ready to go by Noon,” he said, “ass in the seat or I leave you.”

“Right,” I said, moving to stand.

“Where are you going?” He asked, shoving his feet into my lap. “It’s almost bedtime.”

“I thought you were shoving me out the door after your fun times,” I said smirking when his eyes widened.

“No, I said we were leaving, I’ll wake you up in enough time to get home and pack,” he said, yawning. We had both been awake since four and I hadn’t slept well in what seemed like months. So when I yawned he grabbed my hand and slid his legs off to the floor. He gently pulled me to him and kissed me before he smiled and led me down the hall to his bedroom.

“Are you really not going to let me return the favor?” I asked, watching his bubble butt jiggle in his shorts, the hint of a tan-line peeking just above the hem.

“Nope,” he said as we entered his bedroom.

“I don’t understand you at all,” I said and he laughed, turning to face me.

“Good,” he said, “that means you’ll stick around to keep trying.”

“If you think so,” I said as he pulled down the covers on the bed and let me slide in first. Then he quickly pulled his shorts off and slid in beside me. He wasn’t careful like last time, instead, after he turned off the lamp on his nightstand he rolled over and kissed around my face until he found my lips in the darkness. Then he draped his arm across my chest and I felt his leg slide against mine. I turned my back to him and he pulled me tighter against him and I shuddered when he kissed the back of my neck.

“You won’t have a choice if you keep doing that,” I whispered and I heard him laugh.

“Goodnight,” he said and I relaxed against him.

“Goodnight,” I said and smiled before I closed my eyes hoping his cuddling powers he boasted about the night before kept the nightmares from taking hold.

Copyright © 2015 Krista; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 47
  • Love 9
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

It appears Adam might just be enigmatic enough to keep Jason interested. The trip to the beach should be good for him. It will certainly irritate his mother and anything that does that seems a plus to me.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/23/2015 11:14 PM, drpaladin said:

It appears Adam might just be enigmatic enough to keep Jason interested. The trip to the beach should be good for him. It will certainly irritate his mother and anything that does that seems a plus to me.

It is a bit sad that someone has to 'try' so hard, but I guess that's what people do regardless. :) I'm glad you're still reading and reviewing. :D

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Wow, I just finished this chapter, and I see you posted chapter eight already. lol

 

I think Adam will be good for Jason. At any rate, Adam can help him get out of his house every now and then.

 

The few days away sounds like fun, but yeah, awkward with sis around. lol

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/30/2015 02:02 PM, Lisa said:

Wow, I just finished this chapter, and I see you posted chapter eight already. lol

 

I think Adam will be good for Jason. At any rate, Adam can help him get out of his house every now and then.

 

The few days away sounds like fun, but yeah, awkward with sis around. lol

Yep, chapter 8 is posted. One of the perks of having all of it written (aside from the epilogue) is that the posting is quicker! :D Although, I am a bit worried I'm about to lose what few readers this story seems to have attracted in the next couple of chapters.. lol. We shall see.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Adam's good for Jason. He provides distraction and something else to do than what his parents want him to do. And Jason needs to be more independent and hopefully happier, too. And he needs someone who'll phone him. It was so sad in the previous chapter when it came clear that no-one but his parents would call him :/

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Adam is definitely what Jason needs, a distraction. Someone who will hear him out and won't add to the problems he's already facing back at home. Just kinda feel like Adam is getting the short end of the stick in some ways. Adam + Tania are my favourite characters as of now.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 9/25/2015 at 11:35 AM, Suvitar said:

Adam's good for Jason. He provides distraction and something else to do than what his parents want him to do. And Jason needs to be more independent and hopefully happier, too. And he needs someone who'll phone him. It was so sad in the previous chapter when it came clear that no-one but his parents would call him :/

 

Wow, sorry! I missed this comment from ages ago... mercy. Here it is about 3 years late. I really liked the character of Adam, he's probably one of the more dynamic characters I have written for any of my stories. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 7/15/2018 at 7:32 PM, Higster said:

Adam is definitely what Jason needs, a distraction. Someone who will hear him out and won't add to the problems he's already facing back at home. Just kinda feel like Adam is getting the short end of the stick in some ways. Adam + Tania are my favourite characters as of now.

 

I liked writing Tania as well. Someone that really knows what's going on inside the household instead of what the parents project and how they want Jason to act outside the house as well. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment

OK--I felt it important to add that the blow job scene was tender and very considerate and thrilling for Jason ( and likely Adam). It was totally new experience for him. His boundaries are being tested and he is willing. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..