Jump to content
    Krista
  • Author
  • 4,750 Words
  • 5,053 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Force of Nature - 10. Chapter 10

Lexi and Adam left me alone to finish going through the documents about my sister. The initial shock of her had vanished, replaced with a numbness. Mostly because I was exhausted by the trip and the news. I wanted to call her, but by the time I made the decision it had gotten too late in the evening, and I didn’t trust myself to stay calm either.

 

Sadie’s insistent energy finally got my attention and we all followed her out to the porch as the sun nearly completely set. The ocean had changed from a greenish blue to a deep black color. It didn’t have the same sort of peacefulness at night. The stars were just now becoming visible, but every time I settled down to try and calm myself down a slobbery tennis ball landed in my lap. Smiling I would toss it out onto the beach only to have her return moments later. The first couple of times Lexi or Adam had tried to bypass her or call out her name, to take her mind away from me.

 

I only got a break when Sadie finally collapsed beside me. Her tongue lolling out of her mouth. She never looked more happy. A day without being yelled at was a change for her. Reaching over I stroked behind her ear and watched as Adam and Lexi stopped walking along the beach to come back towards the porch. I didn’t like that they were abnormally quiet, I didn’t want to be the reason they were no longer having fun. Opening the envelope and reading those documents had been a mistake for a trip like this.

 

“She finally had enough,” Lexi said walking up the steps. Sadie stood and followed her into the house. I turned to see Adam hovering around the bottom step, his batman tattoo peeking out from underneath his shirt as he stretched looking up at the sky.

 

“Pretty night,” he said and his eyes seemed to glow in the twilight.

 

“I would have thought the beach would be full of drunk off their ass college shits,” I said glancing down the beach towards the other properties. Most of them were still empty, safely boarded up until their owners came back.

 

“Not here,” he said, “but if you want to find a stretch of beach like that, we’ll go.”

 

“Not big on partying,” I said shaking my head.

 

“I’m not either,” he said, but for a moment I didn’t believe him. He definitely seemed like the type, but it only made me realize how much I still didn’t know about him. I hadn’t been all that willing to find out either, not after that first day anyway, and I couldn’t help thinking that his patience would finally run out.

 

“Still having fun?” I asked hating that he still hovered on the bottom step.

 

“Yeah,” he said answering a bit too quickly and I rolled my eyes.

 

“I’m trying not to think about all that,” I said nodding my head towards the front door. “Do you have any ideas?”

 

“Plenty,” he said walking up the steps to sit beside me. “None you’ll agree to.”

 

“Try me,” I said nudging him with my shoulder.

 

“Skinny dipping,” he said his eyebrow cocked waiting for me to turn that idea down.

 

“Haven’t you gotten into enough trouble with your clothes off?” I asked and he laughed turning to look towards the beach.

 

“Technically I wasn’t naked that time,” he said still not sounding apologetic. He didn’t seem like the type that would apologize for being himself. “I had a shirt on.”

 

“Right and your pants were around your ankles,” I said shaking my head. “I can’t see myself ever doing that.”

 

“It can be freeing,” he said trying not to smile. “We could find an unsuspecting gas station for you.”

 

“I’ll pass,” I countered rolling my eyes. “I don’t have the ass for that.”

 

“I disagree,” he said his voice lowering to a whisper. “I think Lexi would agree with me too.”

 

“Fuck off,” I groaned remembering earlier today.

 

“You have a nice ass,” he said, “it’s the first thing I noticed.”

 

“Shut up,” I said as he laughed again.

 

“Hey I’m a dude,” he said, “if you want to hear that you have nice eyes, go ask a woman.”

 

“Right,” I said, “you have a nice ass too, but I still noticed your eyes.”

 

“Before or after?” He asked crossing his arms.

 

“Well when I first saw you again you were sitting on your ass, so your eyes,” I answered my face flushing. I wondered how long this conversation about our asses could last. His closeness to me on the top step had caused an unwelcome nervousness to rush through me. I could smell his anti-perspirant and the lingering smell of soap mixing with the salty ocean breeze. Our knees were touching and every so often I would feel him push his knee against mine, almost like he wanted to remind me that he was still sitting beside me..

 

“Oh, right,” he said and I felt his breath on my neck. When I shuddered I heard him snicker then I jumped when his lips found my jawline just below my earlobe. I turned my head slightly to look at him, his blue eyes hadn’t lost their intensity, I could see the lights of the porch reflected back in them.

 

“What are you…” I started to ask, but his lips cut me off mid-sentence.

 

“Shh,” he said after breaking the kiss. He didn’t give me time to respond before he kissed me again. This time I recovered enough to kiss him back, trying to glance behind us towards the front door. Closed right now, but Lexi would be somewhere on the other side of it. “Stop thinking about my sister.”

 

“I’m not,” I lied before he could kiss me again.

 

“I need a shower,” he said standing abruptly. “I have sand in places I don’t want sand in.”

 

“Okay,” I said smiling when he held his hand out to help me up.

 

“I think I’ll need your help,” he said laughing when my eyes widened. He glanced down at my hard cock pressing against the thin fabric of my shorts.

 

“Aren’t you old enough to wash yourself?” I asked my voice cracking as he pulled me onto the porch.

 

“Showers are more fun with two people,” he answered ignoring me.

 

When we entered the living room Sadie and Lexi were nowhere to be seen. I glanced into the kitchen, the lights were off and the place seemed empty. As we walked through the living room, I refused to look at the envelope left lying on the coffee table, everything neatly back inside it. Down the hall there was a light shining underneath a closed door and I could hear music or a television blaring behind it.

 

Adam let go of me to walk down to the room we shared and I stepped into the bathroom, my heart hammering inside my chest. I had to swallow a few times before I could trust my voice not to fail me. This wasn’t my first time, that being back in college. I found someone to follow me back to my dorm after a party. My poor roommate shot out of the room to the library as soon as I pulled the guy’s shirt off him.

 

When Adam stepped into the bathroom carrying a bottle of shampoo and soap I relaxed a little. He smiled, whistling as he nudged the bathroom door closed with his foot. I stepped around him to lock the door then watched him adjust the temperature of the water before hitting the overhead rain shower.

 

Like always he quickly slid out of his shorts, but he hesitated at the door holding it open for me. It almost seemed like he was leaving the final decision up to me. That he wouldn’t mind showering first and me waiting my turn. He only smiled when I reached and untied my shorts and let them fall to my ankles. Blushing I walked past him into the warm gentle spray of the water.

 

I shuddered when his hands slid up my back to my shoulders. He massaged the cool soap into my shoulders, I could feel the bubbles sliding down my back with the water. Then he moved to my sides and to the bottom of my back, gently massaging me with his finger tips. The smell of the soap, his soap, only intensified my captivation of him.

 

When he moved back to my shoulders he turned me around. Before I knew it, I grunted when my back pressed against the cold shower wall. His chest pressed against mine as his lips found the front of my neck near my collarbone. I reached up and slid my hands up his sides. I felt him shudder against me, moaning. His soft lips, wet from the shower now washing over him instead of me. He felt warm, despite the temperature of the water as he kissed his way around my neck, up to my jawline.

 

When he kissed my lips, I felt his hand wrap around my hard cock. I moaned as he slowly began to jack me off. The simultaneous assault sent another shudder through me and my skin prickled. Opening my eyes after he broke the kiss I saw him looking at me, a smile playing on his lips. Then he leaned forward, still jacking me off enough to make me wish he would speed up. The near teasing was frustrating and my hands balled into fists at his sides. He kissed his way down my body, taking my left nipple into his mouth, nipping it with his teeth. Then he moved down and I felt him kiss the scar still pink and healing from the attack. I looked down when he got on his knees and replaced his hand on my cock with his mouth.

 

I opened my fists, sucking in air and water. I reached down and grabbed hold of his short blond hair, barely long enough for me to grab hold. I felt him moan over my cock when I pressed him further down on me. Then he started moving his head at an even rhythm and I leaned my head back, resting it against the shower wall.

 

I groaned when I felt the urge to cum rush over me, but sighed when he pulled off me and stood. I opened my eyes when he shoved himself back against me, kissing me on the lips. Grabbing hold of his shoulders I turned him in the shower, grabbing his hands pulling them above his head as I kissed down his collarbone to his chest. Tasting salt and water, I kept moving down letting go of his hands. They fell on my shoulder, almost pushing me lower to his waiting cock.

 

Smiling I reached up and grabbed hold of him. He bucked his hips forward a moan escaping from his lips. I opened my mouth and took the head of him inside. I rolled my tongue around the head tasting the saltiness of his precum on my tongue. Like me he wanted me to go further, faster, his hands coming to rest on the back of my head. I felt him push against me until I took more of him inside my mouth and began to move my head, licking down his shaft with my tongue as I took him deeper.

 

When I felt him tensing, he pulled himself out of my mouth and pulled me up by my shoulders. Smiling he kissed me before he turned off the water.

 

“I think we’re clean,” he grunted as he opened the shower door and held it out for me. Both of us still hard he quickly threw a towel at me. I wrapped it around my waist and watched him take another towel and wrap it around himself. Then he pulled me out of the shower and down the hall to our room. All of our bags were on the bed and he groaned impatiently as he dropped his towel. After everything was cleared away he tugged at my towel until it hit the ground.

 

We both still had water droplets slowly cascading down our bodies when he pulled me onto the bed with him. I landed on top of him our chests pressing together. Grunting he pulled me to him, kissing me, his hands on the back of my head. Then he moved down to my neck. I shivered when his breath hit my wet skin.

 

“Fuck me,” he whispered and he gently pushed me off him. He leaned over on the nightstand and that’s when I saw a bottle of lube and a condom waiting. I smiled when he shrugged and I wondered what my face looked like.

 

Grabbing the lube from him I pressed the cap to open it then squirted a little on my hand. Then I reached down between us and wrapped my hand around his cock. He sucked in a breath as I jacked him off, moving my hand lower. He lifted his legs slightly as my fingers found his crack. Moving lower on the bed I rubbed my finger around his hole. Then I quickly squirted another couple of drops around my finger, smiling when he tensed with each drop that landed on him. After rubbing my finger around, I gently pushed my index finger inside. I let go of the lube and used my other hand to jack him off, his cock harder in my hand now than before.

 

Looking up I saw his chest rising and falling, his ab muscles contracting and relaxing as I slowly slid my finger inside him. Gently moving it around, he let out a sharp moan when I found his prostate. Shuddering after I pressed against it a couple more times I pulled my finger out, only to slide it back in with my middle finger. He lifted his ass as I sped up my pace, his breathing quickening.

 

Then I let my fingers slide out of him and I grabbed the condom, ripping it out of the wrapper. I quickly grabbed the lube and squirted a few drops on my hard cock. Then I rolled the condom on myself.

 

After applying a little bit more lube, I positioned the head of my cock between his legs. He grabbed a pillow and wedged it beneath his lower back. I hesitated until he opened his eyes and looked at me. Then I slowly pushed the head of my cock against him, feeling the resistance. Putting more pressure on him, we both moaned when the head of my cock went inside him.

 

Grabbing the bottom of his hips I waited until I felt him relax before I slid more of me in. He reached down with both hands and grabbed hold of my wrists as I kept moving forward. Then when I was completely inside him, I heard him sigh still gripping hard on my arms.

 

Inside him I moved my hands to the bed beside him. Holding myself up, I began to slowly move myself in and out of him. The warmth and tightness around my cock send a shudder through me. His legs rested on my hips as I began to slowly pound him. His hands moved from my arms to my ass, pulling me deeper with each forward thrust.

 

Leaning back on my knees, I reached up and wrapped my hand around his cock. As I sped up with shorter, quicker thrusts I began jacking him off. I looked up watching his head bounce up and down as my hips slammed against his. I felt his muscles begin to tense around my cock. I watch as he ab muscles tightened and he let out one shuddered moan as his cum shot out of him and landed on his chest and stomach. Feeling his muscles tightening around me more, I kept fucking him, his hands grabbing hard on my arms. A few moments more I felt my own cock erupt inside him. Breathing heavily I collapsed on him, before sliding off to lay beside him our legs tangled up.

 

Coming down from my orgasm I rolled out of bed. Picking up one of the white towels I tossed it to him. I carefully pulled the condom off before I grabbed the second towel and wrapped it around my waist. Slowly, I unlocked the door and opened it. I looked around for any sign of Lexi before I quietly tiptoed down the hall, thankful that I still heard the blaring sound coming from the room she was staying in. Blushing slightly, I walked into the bathroom and rolled the condom up inside some toilet paper. I dried myself off with towel before I returned to the bedroom.

 

When I stepped inside closing the door behind me, I saw that a pair of boxer briefs had been laid out for me. Adam had already pulled on a pair of his and I smiled as I stepped into mine and pulled them up. Then he moved the covers back and we both slid under them. Both of us were still flushed and a little sweaty so we kicked the covers to the foot of the bed. Then he reached over and slid his hand over my stomach letting it rest there.

 

“Can I say it and it not sound weird or corney?” Adam asked breaking the silence between us.

 

“What?” I asked studying him, my stomach fluttering as I turned onto my side to face him. Like always I couldn’t read what was behind his eyes.

 

“That a good fuck like that is a force of nature,” he answered reaching down he playfully smacked me on the ass. “You’re a fucking stud.”

 

“Fuck you,” I groaned laughing as I turned to stare up at the ceiling.

 

“Tell me,” he said and my heart quickened. His voice hushed and serious. I breathed trying to catch up to him again. I wondered if he noticed what he does to people, changing the direction of conversations so quickly. “Am I still distracting you?”

 

“Yeah,” I said smiling. “I can’t keep up with you at all.”

 

“Good,” he said, but instead of sounding happy his voice fell flat.

 

“What is it?” I asked and his hand slid back over my stomach. He scooted closer to me, our legs touching on the bed.

 

“I was just hoping your mind had changed a little,” he said and for the first time, when I looked down at him I saw vulnerability.

 

“Oh,” I said noticing his thumb had stopped moving in a small circle. “Maybe now I wouldn’t wash your phone number off.”

 

“You did that?” He asked squinting and I looked over expecting Lexi to have already told him.

 

“I did,” I said smiling when he shook his head. “I figured Lexi would have ratted me out for that.”

 

“She’s the angelic one, remember?” He asked, but he started rubbing his hand over my chest and stomach again. It sent a small shudder through me and I felt goosebumps spread across my body.

 

“Maybe after a lot of things are cleared up,” I said turning to look back towards the ceiling. “I’ll be able to think straight.”

 

“Or you’ll have all you can stand of me, right?” He asked smirking when I smiled and nodded. Not really wanting to get into this discussion with him. Not when I couldn’t reassure him that my mind was changing. I wasn’t sure that it was, that I could trust that it was anyway. I did like being around him, how he kept surprising me. I almost turned to tell him that, but sighed keeping my mouth closed and let him continue to rub small circles with his hand. At least I felt more than I did a couple of days ago.

 

A few minutes later the movement of his hand stopped. When I looked over I saw that his eyes were closed and his breathing had deepened. His eyes were moving behind his eyelids, probably dreaming. His blond hair had dried in a spiked mess on top of his head, but he looked peaceful his hand still resting on my chest. Not wanting to wake him I didn’t bother with the covers. Instead I carefully reached over and turned off the lamp on the nightstand. Then I settled down and listened to him breathing until I fell asleep.

 

The next morning I woke up breathing heavily, shooting up into a sitting position. The dream already fading to the back of my mind when I looked around the brightly lit room. The curtains in the window at been pulled to the side, letting in the fresh morning light. I expected Adam to be in the bed, but when I looked over Lexi was studying me.

 

“I didn’t know if I should try and wake you or let you wake up on your own,” she said her eyes careful. It made my face flush, a thin layer of sweat began trickling down my chest and back now that I was sitting up in the bed.

 

“Sorry,” I said, “where’s Adam?”

 

“In the shower,” she answered smiling. “He wanted me here to make sure you didn’t have a nightmare.”

 

“Oh,” I said my embarrassment getting worse. I wanted her to leave so I could gather some clean clothes and go down the hall to the bathroom to shower.

 

“Sadie pooped at the front door,” Lexi said changing the subject and I sighed.

 

“I’ll go clean it up,” I said, but she held up her hand.

 

“Already did,” she said, “I felt bad because she had been scratching at the front door for hours and I just thought she wanted out to play.”

 

“Oh, no she wanted to poop,” I said laughing.

 

“Well I know that now,” Lexi countered rolling her eyes. “Poor thing hid under my bed after she did it, too.”

 

“That’s because Mom corners her with the broom whenever she makes a mess,” I said and I watched Lexi’s nose wrinkle as she slid out of bed.

 

“I’ll go let her play herself out a bit before we pack and get ready to leave,” she said then stopped by the bedroom door. “Oh and I totally heard you two over my movie last night.”

 

“Damn,” I hissed as she grinned and darted from the room. Sighing I stood and grabbed some clean clothes. I walked out of the bedroom and down the hall. I tried the handle and when I found the door unlocked I opened it. Adam jumped when he saw me enter, his body and hair covered in suds.

 

“What are you doing?” He asked stepping under the gentle spray of the shower letting the soap and shampoo wash down over his body. The sight of him naked in the shower momentarily distracted me, but then I frowned leaning against the counter.

 

“Speeding you up,” I said putting my clothes on the counter.

 

“Then I wouldn’t join me in here then,” he said as I watched him rub his hand over his stomach, his tattoo seeming to shine on his wet skin.

 

“I’m not touching you for the rest of the trip,” I said crossing my arms over my bare chest not hiding the erection in my shorts.

 

“What did I do to deserve that?” He asked flipping the water off the shower. I grabbed the towel he had out on the counter and tossed it to him after he opened the shower door.

 

“Nothing,” I said, “but Lexi overheard us and now all I can think about is what she heard.”

 

“Only the sound of two studs having the best sex she’ll never have,” he said, “because you need two cocks to do it.”

 

“Shut up,” I groaned my face flushing again.

 

“You don’t seem too disturbed by it,” he said glancing down at my crotch.

 

“Don’t get any ideas,” I said shaking my head.

 

“Where is she anyway?” Adam asked as he wrapped the towel around his shoulders.

 

“Put some fucking clothes on,” I groaned not answering his question.

 

“No, if you’re not going to touch me, I can make you suffer,” he said cocking his eyebrow.

 

“Lexi is out with Sadie,” I said and he stepped up to me pushing me against the counter as he wrapped his hands around me. He kissed me and I jumped when his hand found my cock and he squeezed it gently through my shorts.

 

“I’ll go see what she wants for breakfast,” he said winking before he opened the bathroom door and left me standing still leaning against the counter.

 

A few moments later I stepped into the shower. Keeping the water cool and being reminded by Lexi that we weren’t staying here, I quickly showered. When I dried off and dressed I could smell food cooking in the kitchen.

 

Stepping out into the living room Sadie came bouncing over to me, happy again despite her accident at the front door. She would be in a bad mood for hours if she was home, watching for any sign of Mom popping around the corner to scold her. Rubbing her head I saw that both Adam and Lexi were looking over at me. Both of them eating what looked to be french toast.

 

“What?” I asked when neither of them said anything.

 

“We’re just wondering if you’re going to call your sister?” Lexi asked placing her fork down on her plate.

 

“Yeah,” I answered my stomach turning. All thoughts of eating breakfast left me despite the delicious smelling food waiting on a third plate at the counter. Instead I walked over to the envelope and grabbed the paper on top, knowing it would be the contact information provided. Looking around for a phone to use, I heard Adam clear his voice. When I looked up he held out his phone. I quickly walked over to the counter and held out my hand for it. He gently placed it into my shaking hand and I quickly looked down at the numbers dialing them and then rechecking before I put the phone to my ear and waited.

 

“Hello?” A woman answered after the second ring.

 

“Hi I’m Jason Colby,” I said and I heard a muffled thud and another voice in the background.

 

“Jason,” the woman’s voice, shaky and breathless nearly whispered. “I knew you would call someday. I’m Francine Davis-Cartwright, your father’s sister.”

 

“I didn’t know he had a sister,” I said and I looked over to see both Adam and Lexi’s confused expressions.

 

“You wouldn’t unless you found out that you have a sister too,” she said her voice recovering the longer she spoke.

 

“Can I come see you both?” I asked holding my hand steady so I could hear her.

 

“Yes, of course,” she answered, “when?”

 

“Later this evening?” I asked and then I heard more muffled voices. My chest ached knowing that it was likely my sister that she was talking to. I almost told her to put her on the phone, but wondered if that would have swayed her decision.

 

“Don’t bring your parents,” She answered, “we’ll meet you at Landry Park.”

 

“Landry Park,” I said knowing where that was. “Okay.”

 

“See you then Jason,” she said and I heard Adam’s phone beep twice as she hung up the phone. I looked down at his phone until the backlight dimmed and the screen went blank. Then I turned to them and they both smiled.

 

“To Landry Park then,” Adam said, and I nodded wondering what the fuck I was going to say to a sister I never met.

 
Copyright © 2015 Krista; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 46
  • Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

I think the trip did Jason some good. It was certainly good for Sadie. The two of them aren't really in much different places back home in that house. So his father has a sister that Jason never knew about. I'm sure his father is the reason he never knew about her. She doesn't seem to care for them, and why would she? At least Jason's sister is with family. I can't wait to see how that meeting goes.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Dr paladin is right....this is gonna be an interesting meeting! And Jason certainly has his work cut out to keep his head on straight through all of this. Thank God for his support system!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 08/06/2015 10:22 PM, drpaladin said:

I think the trip did Jason some good. It was certainly good for Sadie. The two of them aren't really in much different places back home in that house. So his father has a sister that Jason never knew about. I'm sure his father is the reason he never knew about her. She doesn't seem to care for them, and why would she? At least Jason's sister is with family. I can't wait to see how that meeting goes.

Yeah, the poor dog is a prisoner.. exiled to the front yard and yelled at in the house. :P So I had to bring her along. I like animals in my stories in some form. It is similar to how Jason feels. Thanks for reading and commenting!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 08/12/2015 08:14 AM, Robert Rex said:

Dr paladin is right....this is gonna be an interesting meeting! And Jason certainly has his work cut out to keep his head on straight through all of this. Thank God for his support system!

Yep, he does have a nice support system behind him right now. :) I'm a little worried as this story draws to a close, but I'm always like that when I'm at the end of a project... thanks for reading and commenting! I hope you like the meeting.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Wow, that was another twist. I wasn't expecting the sister to be raised by family. Jason now has an aunt and a twin that he's never met; he never even knew he had an aunt!

 

And the aunt wants nothing to do with her brother and her sister-in-law. Shocker. lol I'm sure Jessa is being raised much better than Jason is, and certainly better than poor sweet Sadie.

 

I'm looking forward to their meeting. He needs to learn ASL.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Oh wow, a twin sister and an aunt. Perhaps few cousins and some other forgotten family members will pop up next? I better read on to find out.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

That "stunt" by his mother would make me more likely to tell both parents where they could put their little power struggle, not less likely.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

The meeting sure is something to look forward to, it's making me think how I'd act if I was in the same situation.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Had to say it again--great sex episode--They are bonding in part through sex  You have a gift. But, nuff said on this topic. I like guys connecting emotionally, intellectually and sexually. They are on the way to doing this, Sex seems the neediest and easiest for them now . 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..