Jump to content
    kuragari129
  • Author
  • 740 Words
  • 2,222 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Life Started at the End of the World - 31. Epilogue - How it Ends - Old School

No intro needed.

Aidyn's POV

New years, my birthday and the celebration of a new number to write in school. It's a reason to celebrate alright. Noah and Aaron are having their typical New Year’s party. This year Noah has made me promise that I have a few drinks.

Oh, I should mention, this is my senior year, and I'm turning 18. Well turned I guess, my birthday is December 31st.

So I'm driving over to Noah's house now, just before their party starts. He's determined that this night, between the two of us, is gonna be special. So it'll just be me and him in his corner of the house doing whatever he's got planned probably.

When I finally get to Noah's he's standing at the front door waiting. A huge smile was covering his face. He ran up to the vehicle opening the passenger door. “Hey, how was your day?”

“It was fine, nothing special.” I shrugged looking at my boyfriend.

Over the past few years, he's really changed. He's grown up, to just under my height. He's pretty tall now. Noah grew out his hair a bit but not a whole lot. He's got to be the most popular guy in school now and doesn't have a single bully on him.

Me? I don't think I've changed much, but Noah says otherwise. Aaron for that matter too. Bryce and Chance say that I've become more comfortable with my sexuality. Aaron says I've grown up a bit, whatever that means. Noah... he's never told me how I've changed.

Noah giggled as I got out of the truck. “I'm about to change that! Happy birthday!”

I barely got the door closed before Noah had his arms around me. “Thanks, Noah. How about we go inside now? The party is gonna start soon, isn't it?”

“Ya...” Noah is almost never speechless, what's up here?

“What are you planning Noah?”

His face lit up like a cherry. “Nothing, let's just go inside.” He grabbed my hand and tried to pull me inside quickly. I just laughed as I held him back.

I guess that's another thing that's changed about me. I go to the gym more often, so I'm a little bit more defined in the muscular department. I still play soccer just also go to the gym. Noah joins in every once in awhile, but mostly it's Chance and me.

The moment the front door closed, a huge boom of noise filled the house. “SURPRISE!!” Mom, dad, Sky, Greyson, Aaron, and even Brailyn were here. They were here for my birthday?

Mom cleared things up. “Noah thought that having a party this year would be a good idea. Everyone is here just to celebrate your birthday.”

“Noah...” I groaned.

“I know you hate birthday celebrations, but I wanted to do something for you this year.” He was so shy about it. “I'm sorry; I just wanted to do it for you.”

I pulled him in close and gave him a huge bear hug. “Thanks, Noah.”

The party was pretty great. Mom and dad left with Noah's aunt and uncle shortly after it started. I'll be honest I got a little tipsy... okay shit faced. To the point, I don't remember anything after like... 10, 11 ish.

But that's not the important stuff! What matters is that I woke up next to my boyfriend in his bed, in just my underwear. Noah was on my chest like normal sound asleep.

I watched him for awhile before he eventually woke up. “How long have you been up?”

“Long enough to see your cute face wake up.” I smiled. “I'm gonna miss this.”

“Miss what?” Noah got up confused.

“Waking up like this. I'm going to go off to college soon...”

“Oh ya... I forgot. What's gonna happen when you do go away?”

I grabbed his butt, Noah jumped. “I won't be too far away; I'm only going to community college. I'll be able to come back home every so often. We'll be okay.”

Noah positioned himself over me, sitting on my crotch. “That's good to hear.”

There is no way in hell I'd give up on us. Noah has helped me out too much... and he's the only guy who I've ever felt a connection with. He's my everything. No way I'm just gonna end things just like that.

My life has only started... and there is even more to come!

Story End.

If you have the time, please give this survey a quick go over. Thanks! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/W7CNYYL
Coming soon will be My Life Started After High School. No official date yet. Keep checking into my statuses and it'll be there. Or you can go to my facebook page for more frequent updates! Thanks for all your support with MLSEW!!
copyright(2014)(Kuragari129); All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks for writing such a great story, I really loved it, some of the things that these young men went through in high school I went through in middle school or junior high. I'm glad that Aidyn and Noah are going to stay together even though Aidyn is going to college. I hope that It all works out for the best possible life for all the gang of friends and family. 

Link to comment
On 6/14/2018 at 2:00 AM, Butcher56 said:

Thanks for writing such a great story, I really loved it, some of the things that these young men went through in high school I went through in middle school or junior high. I'm glad that Aidyn and Noah are going to stay together even though Aidyn is going to college. I hope that It all works out for the best possible life for all the gang of friends and family. 

I'm very happy you enjoyed the story :)
I have seen all your comments, though have not read through them yet, on the chapters. It's clear by the size of the comments that you enjoyed the story. Aidyn, Noah, Skylar and Greyson's story continues in My Life Started After High School. Check it out! It's got 24/30 chapters posted. Working on getting the rest up when I can!
Again glad you enjoyed it!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..