Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Next Stage - 43. Privilege

Ryan wakes to the sound of Jasper gasping. “Ry, your ass is all over the internet,” Jasper gives a delighted laugh.

Ryan reaches for Jasper, pulling him close and snuggling up to him. “Shh.”

“No, I’m serious. I’m not talking about your billboard ass. I mean your young topless waiter ass.” Jasper shoves his phone in Ryan’s face.

Ryan cracks an eye open to see a photo of a group of girls with Team Bride sashes, surrounding a young Ryan in nothing but his underwear and a bowtie. Ryan snatches the phone and stares in disbelief. “Where did this come from?”

“There’s a whole gossip article of photos women have of your ass.” Jasper grins, snatching his phone back to show Ryan the full article. “Your ass has gone viral. I’m about to put a copyright claim on it.”

“Oh my god.” Ryan grabs for his phone to look it up himself. “How do people even still have these photos? That’s so far in the past!”

“The way you can be this hot and still wonder why people have photos of your ass years later, is baffling to me, but ok. That was probably the best night of their lives, of course they still have the photos. I’ve never deleted a photo of you. My phone home screen is you shirtless with Jazzy when she was a newborn and I refuse to change it. Also, side note. I love how you're the one with photos of your ass going viral, and I'm the one they are calling 'controversial'." Jasper smirks at Ryan who is staring down at the magazine, his expression somewhere between confused and annoyed.

"Should I make some kind of statement about this? Defend myself? I seriously didn't work that job for that long, why are they digging this up on me now?" He sighs and throws the magazine down on the bed.

"Don't worry, I'm already making a statement on your behalf." Jasper glances up from his phone. Ryan snatches it from him, knowing all too well that Jasper's idea of 'making a statement' was too similar to his idea of 'stirring the pot'.

"See, this is why you're the one being called controversial. You cannot tweet that." Ryan laughs and goes to delete the tweet, but Jasper launches himself at him to steal back his phone and in the fumble, Ryan accidentally presses post.

Ryan shakes his head, though he and Jasper are both laughing.

I’m so thrilled this has happened today. I’m going to get to talk about this during my interview later.” Jasper grins.

Ryan sighs like he knows there’s no way of stopping this. “Keep it appropriate,” he says, catching the way Jasper’s smile gets that cheeky glint of mischief in it. Ryan stares at Jasper’s face. He’d never say it out loud, but he’d found himself falling deeply in love with the little wrinkles at the corners of Jasper’s eyes. There’s something so beautiful about them that he can’t quite explain. It might be the freedom in Jasper’s happiness that seems exemplified by it, or the way it reminds Ryan they are growing older together. That for the rest of their lives he gets to find new details to love.

Jasper runs his hands over Ryan’s bare chest and over his shoulders, bringing him down for a hot good morning kiss that quickly escalates out of control and into a sheet tangling mess that despite them rushing through each step, still gets interrupted by Jasmyn calling out “Daddy! Hungry!” from their bedroom door as she smacks it with a toy.

“How many years are these kids gonna live with us for?” Jasper sighs as he and Ryan pull away from each other, searching for their clothes.

“Well, the good news is our two will only be another 16ish years. Beth’s little one, though...”

“She’s coming back tomorrow, so we don’t have to count hers.” Jasper says confidently, though he’d not heard from her or Grace in days to know where any of that is at.

**** 

The day goes by with the usual constant chaos. Thankfully, Luke and Fi come over in the early afternoon so Jasper and Luke can get ready for their first talk show interview as a duo, while still being somewhat useful with the kids.

While Fi is doing their hair and make-up, Ryan, trying to get attention off himself, is very helpfully taking photos of the two getting ready and posting it to create a constant buzz around them.

Leo comes over to go through the list of pre-approved questions and topics for the interview, but instead he’s busy discussing Ryan’s viral ass.

“Kevin told me to tell you that you have a great ass.” Leo grins as he takes a seat at the kitchen table.

“Well, thanks? I don't know how to take that comment,” Ryan says, glancing at Jasper like he’s expecting him to be jealous.

“Take it as the highest compliment. He knows a good ass when he sees one,” Leo winks.

“Still, do you have any advice for how to manage this situation? I really was not prepared to wake up to this.” Ryan sighs, sitting at the table with Leo.

It’s the internet. The only way to bury this, is for you and Jasper to ‘accidentally’ leak a homemade sex tape.” Leo shrugs.

“Uh, no.” Ryan replies.

“Damn. Well, it’ll fade eventually, so I guess you’ll just have to wait for the attention to die down.”

**** 

Luke and Jasper’s first duo album had hit the charts with fair success given they were both out of the music game for a few years. They weren’t even close to irrelevant yet, though they only made it as high as #5 on the charts. They both agreed they aren’t in a rush to get back to the top of the charts anyway. Their priorities were the enjoyment of the music, and the balance of their personal lives. The years of having the energy to push themselves were a thing of the past. They’d made it to #5 with such little promotional effort they are actually quite confused about it. Relieved to have struck success gold, but surprised at how easy it was for them to hit the charts again.

Their first public appearance as a duo has them giddy with excitement as they wait backstage. The cheer from the audience as they are invited out is nothing short of incredible, but somehow it manages to turn into an even louder roar as the two step out onto the stage and give a wave. It seems like their fans had personally bought all the tickets to the show, because not a single person in the audience isn't shouting excitedly.

“So nice to have you back on the show at last!” The host greets them both with a handshake before gesturing them to sit on a couch opposite their chair.

It’s amazing to be back. We’re so excited to be finally putting out new music,” Jasper answers, taking a seat and smiling out towards the audience.

“How are you finding working together as a duo?”

Jasper’s sure the question had likely been agonized over to make sure it’s not asking them to reflect on their band’s tragic ending. He himself had been practicing ways to answer the question.

“It’s been interesting.” Luke starts. “I know we didn’t always get along in the band, but I’m not sure why. Musically, we work really well together. We have a lot of similar ideas when it comes to the whole process of creating a song so it’s quite easy to work together now. I’ve been really enjoying getting to sing along to Jasper’s remarkable piano skills.” Luke smiles at Jasper who grins back.

“What about you, Jasper?”

“I think what I’ve noticed and enjoyed is we’re also exploring music styles and concepts we didn’t really get a chance to in The Obsolete. For one, Luke has extreme talent for melancholic lyrics, which was often not seen as marketable in the band. I’ve also moved away from a lot of the style I used to write. I think personal maturity has a lot to do with it as well. For me more so than Luke.”

“Speaking of maturity, you’re both parents now!” The host says with an excited smile. On the screen behind them in a post from Luke when he and Fi made a birth announcement for baby Zak years ago, followed by a photo of not so baby Zak meeting his new brother Xavier a few months ago.

“How are the boys going, Luke? And are there plans for more? A little girl perhaps?”

“The boys are more than enough. They are typical brothers. One minute they are wrestling and screaming at each other, the next they are scheming against their mother and I. I love seeing their relationship. I always wanted a brother growing up, so I’m living vicariously through them. No plans for another right now. I think we’re content with these two. But we’ll see what the future brings.” Luke says, looking fondly at the photos on the screen.

“And Jasper, you’ve got two as well, is that correct?” The host asks.

“Yes, we expanded.” Jasper nods. The screen changes to a photo of Ryan out in the water, holding Jasmyn when she was a baby.

“I have to say, I loved this photo.” The host says.

“It’s so cute.” Jasper agrees.

“We know nothing about your kids.”

“Yeah, with Ry and I being consistently under heavy scrutiny, we thought it best to keep our kids completely private.”

“How old is this little one now, though?”

“She’s almost 3 and she’d like to be treated like the adult she is.” Jasper jokes, missing Jasmyn immensely despite spending most of the day looking forward to getting away from her dictatorship of the household.

“Is she in charge?”

“Oh, she's definitely in charge. We have to run everything by her. I already feel sorry for her future boyfriends.”

“And what about your other child?”

“We adopted a little boy a while ago. He’s a sweet kid.”

“Jasper, we have to ask about Ryan and his upcoming starring role as Rocky. What was your reaction when that promo photo came out?” As the host asks, the screen behind them shows the photo and Jasper doesn’t know where to fixate his attention. Ryan’s tan and oiled thighs disappear into the tight gold pants that look like they are barely containing anything. His back is also glistening with oil, and, if he didn’t know better, Jasper would think the muscles up his back were photoshopped because they looked unbelievably perfect. Ryan’s looking over his shoulder, down at the silver handcuffs around his wrists behind his back.

“He’s just stupidly hot, isn’t he?” Jasper says, not even intending on it to be out loud.

“Were you upset that this came out the same day as your music?” The host asks.

It’s funny, I’ve seen a lot of people making that kind of statement. Ry had told me prior to this, that the date set for the promos was the same date as our album release. I was nothing but supportive about it. But when this came out you better believe I forgot our album had come out too.” Jasper laughs.

It’s true. I got a text from him like halfway through the day asking if the album was leaked. It’s fine, we’d only been planning this for a good six months and he just forgot the release date.”

“In other words, I was busy looking for a billboard with my husband’s ass on it and completely forgot about my own career.” Jasper shrugs.

“Speaking of.” The host says and the photo of their album cover behind them on a big screen changes to one of Jasper standing in front of a billboard, pointing up at Ryan. It’s a screenshot photo of Jasper’s post from this morning with the caption ‘Just when I thought his wood couldn’t get any bigger.’

Jasper laughs, not sure how he’s going to talk his way out of this one. To make matters worse, the host doesn’t actually ask anything, they just look at Jasper with a grin, waiting for him to say something. When Jasper manages to keep in all the funny things going through his head, the host simply moves on, though they leave the post up on the screen.

After a few questions about their new album, Jasper and Luke are invited to perform their new title track live. Jasper takes his position at the piano, adjusting the microphone. Luke takes his microphone from the stand in the middle of the stage, moving instead to lean against the side of the piano.

“This song is called ‘Made it This Far’.” Luke introduces and gives Jasper a nod.

Jasper’s fingers glide across the keys, pressing them with such soft delicacy as Luke sings the opening verse of the ballad. Jasper joins him for the chorus, then the song takes an upbeat turn with a key change and total mood change. Jasper and Luke, clearly proud of it, grin at each other as the audience cheers at the twist in the song.

After the show, Jasper and Luke rush their separate ways. While Luke’s night was ending, Jasper’s was barely getting started.

“Hey!” he smiles as he slides into the car waiting for him at the back of the studio.

“Hey. You did an amazing job.” Ryan says, taking his hand and pressing a soft kiss to his knuckles.

“Thanks. How did opening night go?”

“There were a few hiccups, but opening night is never perfect.” Ryan shrugs.

Jasper smiles. There’s something he loves so deeply to his core about Ryan talking about Broadway like he’s a professional in it. It’s probably because of how settled it makes him sound. After never really feeling he had a place in the band, but also not knowing where he was going with his short-lived choreography focused career, it’s truly beautiful to hear Ryan talk about this job with confidence that makes him sound so at home in the position.

“We’re not late, are we?” Jasper asks before kissing Ryan tenderly on the lips. He doesn’t care if they are, because he’s buzzing from the show and wants to celebrate. He slides a hand over Ryan’s thigh and palms at his crotch.

Ryan breaks the kiss, grabbing Jasper’s wrist. “Not in the car,” he whispers then kisses just below Jasper’s ear, sending a shiver down his spine that only makes Jasper that much more horny.

“Leo won’t care,” Jasper sighs, tilting his head to invite more of Ryan’s lips on his neck.

“He wouldn’t. But he’s not the one driving.” Ryan’s lips curve to a smirk as they run down Jasper’s sensitive neck before placing a feather soft kiss to his collar bone.

Jasper is immediately snapped from the moment. “What? He’s my PA, he’s meant to be driving. I didn’t re-hire him for nothing. Where is he?”

“He had someone to do, apparently.” Ryan shrugs amused that Jasper has all but lost interest in the idea of hooking up in the car.

“Something to do? No wait, it’s Leo we’re talking about. Is Kevin back in town?”

“Nah, I’m pretty sure he was at some kind of festival.”

Jasper is silent for a moment, trying not to ask how Ryan would know. Noticing the silence, Ryan turns to him and gives a sigh while the smile on his face says he’s guilty.

“You don’t follow him on Twitter?”

“I do, but my entire feed is still full of people losing their minds over your ass still.” Jasper grins. “Did you stalk Leo’s boyfriend on Twitter?”

“Only after Leo said he had someone to do. I don’t normally stalk him.”

“Sure.” Jasper teases, nudging Ryan playfully. “Are you sure it was Twitter you saw him on and not OnlyFans?”

Ryan’s smile is extremely telling, but Jasper doesn’t care.

“Okay, so if it’s not Kevin, then who’s Leo doing tonight?” Jasper asks.

**** 

“Elliott finally called me.” Leo says with a grin as he and Elliott walk over to greet Jasper and Ryan at the Rocky Horror cast party.

“I can see that. It’s certainly an interesting coincidence.” Jasper says, more so surprised that he’d not heard about Elliott being here from Ryan. Jasper knows he shouldn't care, but something about Ryan not telling him openly makes him feel like it's being kept secret. It doesn't help that Ryan has barely taken his eyes off Elliott since he saw him, and even though it’s a look of frustration on Ryan’s face, uncontrollable jealousy rolls inside Jasper. But Leo is beside Elliot is here tonight. As long Jasper doesn't allow himself, any thoughts about whether Elliott brought Leo here to make Ryan jealous, this did seem perfectly reasonable.

“The star of the show is late to the party.” Elliott says with his stupid smug tone Jasper had repressed from his memory.

“Jasper had a performance on a TV show tonight.” Ryan replies, placing a hand on Jasper’s lower back and now Jasper doesn’t know how to feel. Part of him is just a little turned on by the way Ryan seems to be proudly showing him off. The other part is torn, wondering why Ryan feels the need to brag to Elliott like this.

There’s enough tension between the four of them right now to power an entire city.

“I’ll get us some drinks.” Leo states, stepping away and disappearing through the crowded room.

“Ryan, there you are!” A woman in a black satin dress interrupts and steals Ryan’s attention, guiding him away too, leaving Jasper and towards themselves. It's Elliot that starts conversation.

“So good to see you again Jasper. You look like you've put on some. Go the dad bod’ going.” The smug smirk on Elliott’s face, and the tone makes Jasper laugh.

“Okay, Elliott. If you wanna play this game, then we'll play your game. But you should know I eat hate comments for breakfast, and I wash it down with a zero-fucks-to-give cocktail. I'm ripped apart online all day, every day by people objectively focused on me and my music. Do you think I care what you say to me, just because you work with my husband? I'm not afraid of whatever warped reality you had to create in your own head to convince yourself you stand a chance with Ry. I couldn’t care less what you think of me, and it’s embarrassing for you to waste your energy trying to undermine my confidence and the confidence I have in my marriage. There’s literally no reason you should be insecure enough to tear other people down. You’re talented, cute and have the attention of a gorgeous, loyal man, Leo. I actually have a lot of respect for you, but you’ve got to have a bit more respect for yourself...

“Oh, you would be jealous if you saw the way your husband looks at me when it’s just the two of us.” Elliott says sarcastically.

Last time they met, Jasper had been slightly intimidated by the way Elliott interacted with his husband. This time around, besides being a little annoyed that Ryan hadn’t told him he was working with Elliott again, Jasper simply finds him amusing. Jasper gives an exaggerated, horrified gasp. “Oh my God. He looks at you?” He rolls his eyes. “Of course, he looks at you. Ryan looks at a lot of people. Do you think you're special?”

The interesting thing Jasper indulges in thinking about, is how every negative thing ever said about him has had little to no effect on his happiness. People say a lot of hurtful things, but at the end of the day, Jasper woke up this morning next to the love of his life, who smiled, kissed and made love to him like he’s the most precious person in the world. He’d gone downstairs to his children who hugged him and giggled at the silly faces he pulled during breakfast. His friends were helping him out and supporting him. He got to perform new music with Luke at a live show and the audience had cheered so loud it sent Jasper’s mind back in time to the first time he performed solo, and now he’s at a black-tie event supporting his husband, the lead performer of a Broadway show. People could say whatever they liked, jealousy is a bitch, after all, but it wouldn’t make a dent of change in Jasper and Ryan’s lives, and their happiness together.

With apt timing, Leo returns with three champagne glasses. He passes one to Elliott, who barely mutters a thanks, then one to Jasper, who pointedly says, “I appreciate the hell out of you, Leo.”

Leo raises his eyebrow, at Jasper and glances at the way Elliott is fuming by his side.

“Jasper Reid, I was so hoping you would be here tonight.” A tall, dark woman Jasper takes only a moment to have the star-struck recognition for, comes over to him.

“Oh my god, Tara. Hello? What are you doing here?” Jasper asks, almost dropping his drink to extend a hand to a woman he’d only ever seen on TV.

“Her husband is the director,” Elliott says bitterly. “But I shouldn’t have expected you to care about anyone but Ryan in this production.”

“I know your schedule is probably booked out with the new album release – congratulations on your comeback, by the way – but listen, we’ve just wrapped filming for The Voice, and one of our coaches is not coming back next season for reasons I’ll let the media explain. Anyway, your name came up when we were discussing who we think would fit well with our team and vision on the show...”

Jasper’s body goes numb. He’d never even considered taking his career in that direction, but the offer is throwing his brain into excited overdrive.

“...so if you think it’s something you’d be interested in, have your manager give me a call and we’ll see if filming will fit into your schedule.” Tara smiles sweetly and Jasper can just about feel the collision of his music career and this outlandish dream smashing into one in his head.

“Thank you so much for thinking of me. I honestly hadn’t ever thought of this kind of thing, but I’m absolutely interested,” Jasper replies in an excited babble.

“Amazing! I’ll look forward to hearing from your manager. Enjoy the rest of the night!” Tara says, giving him a wave as she walks away in a cloud of her own charisma.

“Holy shit.” Leo says, patting Jasper’s shoulder. “You have to go on the show.”

“I know.” Jasper nods, still in a bit of a brain fog. “But first I need a manager. Do you think you’re up for a promotion?” Jasper turns to Leo, feeling the shock pass from him to Leo.

“Do I, what? Manager? Are you serious?”

“Absolutely. You know me and you’ve always got my best interest in mind. I trust you more than anybody.” Jasper nods, smiling at Leo’s reaction, knowing this is probably exactly how surprised and dumb Jasper had looked only moments ago when a wild offer came at him too.

“Jasper. I am a personal assistant.”

You’re a ridiculously overpaid PA.”

So I wouldn’t get a pay rise?” Leo asks with a smirk.

“I guess that depends how much you demand I get paid when you set up contracts for me, or whatever it is managers are meant to do.” Jasper shrugs.

“Fuck this.” Elliott scoffs, storming off, not that Leo or Jasper pay much attention at all.

Oh you know I’d get you great contracts.” Leo grins.

“Do we have a deal?” Jasper asks, extending a hand to shake Leo’s

Leo takes his hand in a firm shake. “I promise I will find you a better manager if I suck at it.”

You’ll be great. I believe in you.” Jasper laughs, pulling Leo in for a hug.

“I can’t wait to tell Kevin this.”

“Speaking of your love life.” Jasper frowns, letting go of Leo and stepping back. “It seems your date has disappeared.”

“Yeah, he has no interest in me at all.” Leo shrugs, taking out his phone to text Kevin his news.

“So why are you here with him tonight?” Jasper asks.

“Why am I on a date with a man who has no interest in me when I have a doting boyfriend in another country and a boss who showers me with appreciation?” Leo winks at Jasper.

“Oh, is this a kink thing?”

“Always.”

“Right. Good. I was worried you actually liked and wanted to sleep with him.”

“I do.” Leo winks ago.

I’m very confused. Is him not being interested in you why you like him?”

Leo gives a pleased groan. “He’s the perfect man to date if you want to feel repulsive and unworthy.”

“Is he at least aware that you’re getting of on this?”

“I don’t think he’s aware of anything but your husband, to be honest. That’s the only problem. I’m happy for him to waste my night inviting me on a date and making me watch him pursue other guys. That’s a great evening for me. But if I’d known he was trying to make Ryan jealous, I wouldn’t have come. For one, out of respect for you guys. But secondly, I know he’s not going to be taking someone home and making me watch them hook-up while I’m not allowed near him.”

“Speaking of, where is my husband?”

**** 

“Oh, fuck me.” Elliott scoffs, turning to walk out of the bathroom.

“Are you okay?” Ryan asks.

“You are the last person I want to talk to right now. You and Jasper and, and Leo. All three of you are fucking insufferable.” Elliott snaps.

I highly doubt Leo deserves that.” Ryan crosses his arms.

“You don’t get it. You're all so grossly privileged. Do you have any idea how insulting it is to be near all of you? To hear people just hand you things? You just get given a lead role on Broadway like those of us that have worked our whole lives for this are so below you. Jasper doesn’t even know Tara from The Voice’s husband was the director of this show, but she just gives him an offer to be a coach next season. Leo tells Jasper he needs a manager and Jasper just turns around and gives Leo the job. You get everything given to you and you don’t even care! You don’t try. You don’t earn it and you don’t care when you take opportunities from people who deserve it so much more than you!” Elliott yells as angry tears fill his eyes.

Ignoring the urge to go to Jasper and Leo to find out what he’s missed, Ryan takes a deep breath. “Eli.” He starts.

“Do you even know why you were cast?” Elliott snaps bitterly.

“I earned the role, Elliott. I auditioned...”

“Yeah, you totally did. But they had already closed the auditions for Rocky and I’d already been confirmed as the lead. Except when they asked to see my body, they re-opened auditions and requested you. Because they knew you’d want it and they knew you’d be thrilled to get a lead role on a Broadway show enough that they could bench me and know I’d never get on stage because you wouldn’t give up the opportunity.” Elliott continues ranting.

“I... What? I don’t understand. Why did they replace you?” Ryan frowns, guilt rising in him.

“Like you don’t know.” Elliott scoffs.

“I don’t, Eli.”

Elliott pauses and crosses his arms over his chest. “Because they wanted ‘a real man’.” His eyes linger on Ryan who stares back completely confused. “God, I hate saying this.” Elliott says, shifting and avoiding looking at Ryan. His sudden insecurity is surprising.

“Then don’t.” Ryan says quickly as the pieces all start slipping into place. “Eli. Fuck what anyone says. It doesn't matter.”

“It does. People get ‘uncomfortable’ when they see scars on my chest. Either way, it truly doesn’t matter. I deserved that role. I earned it. But you just got to walk straight into my spotlight. Ryan fucking Kurtis. Congratulations on lucking out and getting the perfect life." Elliott says as he turns to leave.

Ryan sighs, feeling at a complete loss for how to respond, because Elliott is right. They have lucked out, and they are incredibly privileged. But not everything was given to them. They were respected in their industries because they stood up and spoke out and demanded that respect. "Jasper once told me to make people see my worth. Maybe you need to do the same. Instead of telling me how unfair it is, yell at the right people and change it."

Copyright © 2021 Claire Rosalind; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 10
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Now I see why you had that other story going because Ryan working at that bar was going to figure in this chapter.

Jasper and Luke ONLY made it to number 5 that's pretty damn good.

I think Jasper would be perfect for  The Voice.

Not sure what to make of Elliott the scars on his chest thing is a legitimate issue.But overall he's an ass

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

A great chapter.  Jasper and Ryan are growing up (even Leo some ), but they have to be careful not to  bite off more than they can chew, otherwise not only themselves but also the children will be victims. They need more help with the children. I don’t know if become a coach of the voice is therefore a good idea.

Hilarious were the scene after the the offer to become the new coach of the voice. However, I feel  sympathy for Elliot.

“Yeah, you totally did. But they had already closed the auditions for Rocky and I’d already been confirmed as the lead. Except when they asked to see my body, they re-opened auditions and requested you. Because they knew you’d want it and they knew you’d be thrilled to get a lead role on a Broadway show enough that they could bench me and know I’d never get on stage because you wouldn’t give up the opportunity.” Elliott continues ranting.“

What they did to him is so totally not right! And scars can be camouflaged with make-up. I wonder what Ryan would have done if he knew this. Perhaps  they together can demand to share the role. Only Elliot will have to become more social and tactical  

 

Edited by dutch woman
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..