Jump to content

Mr & Mister Danvers: Initiation

   (5 reviews)
Prancheta 30.pdf_1-1.jpg

Greg Danvers, a former London police sergeant now a part-time waiter, tends to his ten-year-old son and his paraplegic father. Forced by poverty and desperation, he becomes a “high-class escort.”

Swept into life as a spy and brushed into The Agency’s path, guided by his handler, Jean de La Fontaine, with the help of the mysterious Nathaniel Worthington, he learns his only chance of safety lies with their help. What begins as a duty to serve his country becomes a need to answer an urgent desire, as Greg finds himself torn between two very different men, in two irreconcilable lives wading through sex, secrecy, and espionage.

Book II to be published by next year.
Please be warned: this novel/story is intended for mature readers.
Quote
 
Special Thanks to:
Book Cover Painting: Timothy Philips
Book Cover Design: Patricia Schwartz
ARTWORKS:
Mr & Mister Danvers Artwork Page
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Copyright © 2023 LJCC; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (9 members)

  • Action Packed 7
  • Addictive/Pacing 8
  • Characters 8
  • Chills 4
  • Cliffhanger 6
  • Compelling 9
  • Feel-Good 3
  • Humor 7
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 9
  • World Building 6

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

stefan7891

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

a walk to remember meets double 007 and blind assassin. the author has real integrity when it comes to his masterful writing and prose. it's very rare to read lgbt themed spy/thriller novels that are a decent read and i think anyone who loves this genre will enjoy this offering. set in london, our hero, a single father becomes an escort to help his family, and later on through a series of tests manages to become a spy for england. lots of sex, romance and spycraft in the end, this story makes it an important read for lovers of the genre.

  • Love 5
Link to review
Terry78

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I'm absolutely in love with this novel.  Greg is so selfless and such a wonderful character.  Wonderfully written!

  • Love 5
Link to review
chris571

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Don't wanna spoil too much of a great story, but be ready for many didn't see that one coming plot turn moments. And it only builds up. So start reading , the proof of the pudding is in the eating, I am confident you'll love it.

  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Link to review
Gary L

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Whirlwind, Rollercoaster, runaway train, emotional tsunami. You get the idea.  This is my 150th review on GA and this book is high up on the originality stakes.. No smooth, Martini-drinking Bond here.  Greg, in desperation, takes a new step, which leads to another one, and to another.   He and his readers face some tough moral issues but the author warns us appropriately, and the violence is always integral to the story, though seemingly gratuitous on the part of certain bad gays. 
 

Anyway, I will be back, if not to write Lawrence my 151st review; I will allow him some time to finish Book 2!, but I will be waiting to see how life treats Greg, or more importantly, how he treats life,  THANK YOU 🙏 

  • Love 3
Link to review
Doha

· Edited by Doha

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Mr and Mister Danvers: Initiation is a fast paced story of a man down on his luck, with a traumatic past and an uncertain future. 

Facing monumental plot twists and agonizing decisions, Greg Danvers becomes, not simply an heroic protagonist, but the friend we all want. 

A fabulous read, not to be missed. 

  • Love 4
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..