Jump to content
    Mikiesboy
  • Author
  • 4,993 Words
  • 2,899 Views
  • 32 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wanted - 1. Wanted

Author's note: Contains some bisexual and gay sex, not too grapic.

Author’s Note: Just so you know this story has references to bisexual, and gay sex, not too graphic. Have a good time, I did!

 

Wanted

 

 

I’d been unemployed for a long time, like so many others, and my efforts to find another job hadn’t been fruitful. It was October 31, Halloween, and the deadline I’d set myself to have a job was November 1st; somehow I didn’t think I’d make it. I’d been through all the other newspapers already today. I picked up the last one, a strange indie paper called The Dark Side. I searched for the small Want Ad section and found this:

Wanted:

Thirty-something male.

Must be good looking (dark hair & blue eyes preferred),
single, no dependents or family.

Should be no taller than 5’–11”, healthy weight, bisexual,

open minded, willing to travel, must be flexible with regard to hours
and be intelligent. You will receive payment for services
rendered, room and board, free piercings, and tattoos.

 

I read the ad wondering what exactly the job was; seriously, I didn’t think employers could ask this kind of stuff. However, I was down to my last few dollars and getting desperate. I read the ad again not worrying about its political correctness.

Did I qualify was my only thought right now. I was the right height and weight and I’ve always been sexually ambiguous, so that part didn’t worry me. The piercings and tattoos, well, I didn’t have any of those at the moment. If they are paying – I am applying. I decided to call and make an appointment for an interview.

“Metro Executive Employment,” a soft female voice answered on the second ring. “Kindly hold for a moment.”

Sounds kind of upper class, I thought as I waited and listened to the Muszac. Finally the voice returned. “Thank you for your patience. My name is Loraine; how can Metro Executive Employment help you?”

“Oh, hello. I’m answering the ad you have, um, it’s ad number 2394. May I make an appointment?”

“I’m sure we can help you. First, I have to ask a number of qualifying questions,” Loraine said. “Is that all right with you?”

“Yes, of course.”

“Great, let’s start. Are you married, have any children or any family?”

“No.”

“Are you currently employed, a lottery winner, or just independently wealthy?”

“Um, no I’m not. Am I supposed to be?”

“No. They’d prefer the applicant not to be any of those things.”

“Oh, that’s great then,” I said, relieved. Never thought I’d be glad to be poor!

“Now, the biggest issue; are you bisexual?” Loraine asked.

“Yes, I guess bisexual best fits me.” Why is that the biggest issue?

“Oh, perfect then,” she responded positively. “There’s only one more question. Are you willing to travel and/or relocate? Please note that I have not been provided with locations or other details of the travel or relocation piece.”

“Okay, I won’t ask then,” I said. “But, yes I am. There’s nothing holding me here.”

“Oh, you scored perfectly. Now, there will be at least two interviews I understand. You will be vetted through our offices first and then meet with the actual employer. I have appointments available, the first at 4pm today, or anytime tomorrow.”

“Um … well, I’ll take the appointment at 4pm today, please.”

“That’s wonderful,” she said, and went on conspiratorially, “between you and me, there haven’t been many replies to this particular ad.”

“Really?” I asked. “That’s good for me I hope.”

“Yes, I should think so,” Loraine replied. “Now I just have to get some particulars from you ….”

 

<><><>

I dressed in the best clothes I had: a pair of black jeans and a pale gray shirt. I looked in the mirror; yeah, I looked good. The gray set off my short black hair and light-blue eyes. I’d polished up my black dress boots and put on a dark gray silk tie and a charcoal sports coat. I looked okay, tidy, business-like but relaxed.

Since I take the bus, I left the house an hour early and found my way to the address Loraine had given me for Metro Executive Employment. The ride there was a bit odd. There was a group of people at the back dressed in Halloween costumes. The one dressed as a clown kind of creeped me out. He had bright purple hair and what looked like fangs, but I wasn’t getting any closer to check it out. Every time I looked up, ‘it’ was staring at me.

When I got off, and the bus moved away, that clown stood and watched me. Wow, some people take this Halloween thing way too seriously!

I noticed this part of town was a little seedy. I hoped I hadn’t made a mistake. Nope, I could see an office building up the street with the name of the business in neon on the outside. Now that’s class.

I walked by empty buildings, noting the broken windows and boarded-up doors. Like I said, it was a rundown part of town. Inside, the building lobby was shabby, with patched seating and plastic rubber tree plants. The elevator, which may have held three people in a pinch, and had a sign which read: Out of Service. Take stairs (at your own risk).

Okay. This was really odd. Well, I was here and it was close to 4pm so I decided to stay. I looked up the floor number of Metro Executive Employment from the Building Directory and climbed the stairs to the 6th floor. Some parts of the stairs had no railings, there were missing tiles, and from somewhere above, water dripped. Good grief. I opened the stairwell door on the 6th floor and stepped into a rundown hallway. The carpeting was threadbare and a horrible dung brown. I went to the left and found the door to Metro Executive Employment. I took a deep breath before entering: afraid of what might be in there. I pushed open the door slowly and went in.

Behind a long counter was a blonde woman, maybe 55 years old, with bright red lipstick, bedazzling blue earrings and a huge beehive hairdo. Yes, she was chewing gum, and her horn-rimmed glasses matched her earrings. Wow! Super costume she’s wearing … or? No, I won’t ask. Probably best not to go there.

There was a small carved pumpkin on the counter and a blue light flickered from inside.

I smiled at her when I went in. “Hello. I have an appointment at 4pm. My name is Pabodie, Sam Pabodie.”

The woman turned and smiled. “Oh, yes, Mr. Pabodie. We spoke on the phone earlier. I’m Loraine.”

I shook her hand. She seemed nice and asked me to sit down for a few minutes to wait. I found the best looking seat and sat. The walls of the reception area were covered with gold-flecked wallpaper and there were several paintings which looked authentic – I got up to look. There were paintings by Rembrandt and van Gogh. But they couldn’t be, not here.

I was inspecting the paintings when I heard my name. “Mr. Pabodie, Mr. Rumbale will see you now.”

Loraine stood at the inner office door. “Please follow me.” She snapped her gum.

As I walked by the counter, that little jack o’ lantern had moved; I was sure of that. I stopped and picked it up. Were those little legs? No … couldn’t be. I put the little pumpkin down.


Loraine led me down a hall to a large office, which was in somewhat better repair than the reception area had been. “Please have a seat. Mr. Rumbale will be with you shortly.”

“Thanks very much, Loraine,” I said. I watched her sashay out of the room. She flipped me a wink and snapped her gum before closing the door. I had to smile.

The room was large and paneled in wood. There were floor-to-ceiling bookcases on one wall, a picture window on another, while the other wall had a door. A large heavy wooden desk sat in the centre of the room. Several paintings were hung around the room as well.

I quickly stood as a man entered and walked up to me, holding his right hand out. “Rumbale, Franklyn Rumbale; you’re Mr. Pabodie. Please sit.” He marched past me to his desk. He wasn’t a tall man and he almost disappeared behind the massive piece of furniture.

As I released his hand, which had been dry and somehow crumbly, I re-took my seat. I resisted the urge to wipe it on something. “Thank you.”

“I’ll be doing this first vetting interview with you.”

Mr. Rumbale sat quietly for a few minutes looking at some papers, and then looked at me. “Please stand up for me, Mr. Pabodie. I just need to take your height and weight.”

Seriously? Yes, he was serious. I looked around; suddenly there was a medical scale near the window. Where did that come from? It hadn’t been there before.

 

Confused, I followed him there, removed my jacket and shoes as asked and got on the scale. Mr. Rumbale fiddled with the weights and the height rod and noted my particulars. “Wonderful, please take a seat.”

I thanked him, put on my shoes and jacket and then sat, again. Mr. Rumbale took his seat behind the desk. “Well, those numbers are fine. Now tell me, are you bisexual?”

I blinked at him and replied, “Yes.” This was the oddest job interview.

“Good.” He made notes. “Do you feel that you can be flexible with your hours? Our client is seeking someone who can be available anytime. It is a live-in position, you see.”

“I don’t have a problem being flexible.” I didn’t recall the live-in part, but it seemed to make sense.


“Oh, that’s very good.” Mr. Rumbale nodded and smiled. “Frankly, this is usually the biggest sticking point – the hours, I mean.”

Usually? What did that mean?

“It’s not a problem. I’m flexible and I’m sure things like time off can be worked out,” I said, showing willingness and flexibility!

“Excellent, excellent.” Mr. Rumbale made copious notes. “I don’t think intelligence is an issue at all, so I feel that there’s no need to take the I.Q. test. Though if the client insists, you would have to take it. Is that fair?”

“More than fair, Mr. Rumbale,” I agreed, smiling and nodding like a bobble head.

“Oh, I am glad, Mr. Pabodie. Now, are you willing to travel – there’s a lot of it.”

“Um, yes, I enjoy travel. I realize I’ll be working, but I think it can still be enjoyable,” I said, trying to sound like I was the most open-minded and flexible candidate they could find anywhere.

“Mr. Pabodie, I am quite sure our client will want to meet with you. I have one other question for you.”

I sat forward, making sure my body language said ‘hey, I’m really interested and alert.’ “Yes, Mr. Rumbale?”

“Do you have anything against piercings or tattoos, either having them yourself or seeing other people with them?”

What an odd question. How are you supposed to answer that? I did my best. “Well, Mr. Rumbale, I don’t have any piercings or tattoos myself currently. I don’t have an issue with having them or seeing them on other people. I’m not sure why I’d get them, but if it were necessary, I feel I’m open-minded enough to go through with it.” I could see myself covered in a variety of blood red-tears and thorny vines around my biceps. Not a pretty picture.

“Well that’s fair enough.” Mr. Rumbale stood. “I’m just going to my anteroom to call the client. Are you free anytime to see them if they are satisfied with this vetting?”

“Yes, anytime is fine.”

“Excellent. Please be patient. I’ll return as soon as possible.” And with that Mr. Rumbale left the room.


I stood and looked out the window for a few minutes, wandered around and looked at the books – some of them looked like original editions and there were more original-looking Masters in here. Weird.

I was just about to touch one, when Mr. Rumbale returned. “I have very good news. My clients are extremely pleased with the details I gave them about you, Mr. Pabodie. They are in rather a rush and would like to meet with you tonight. About 11:30p.m. Is that a problem?”

Well, you said you were flexible. “That’s no problem. I’ll make sure I’m there.” Where? And on Halloween night. Oh, boy.

“Terrific. We have your address. A car will be sent for you, please ensure that you are home and ready at 11:00pm. The driver will knock for you.”

Mr. Rumbale was still shaking my hand as he pushed me out of his office. This was just too weird. I walked back down the hall into the reception, said goodbye to Loraine and went out to catch the bus home.

It was about 6pm. I could get home, have a nap and then make sure I was dressed in my best for the next interview. What a weird day.

And it got a little weirder. I got onto the bus and I couldn’t believe it, but the same clown was on there. He stared at me the whole time until I got off.

                                                                                   

<><><>

As promised, there was a knock at my apartment precisely at 11:00pm I opened the door and a very tall, thin man stood waiting. The driver wore a knee-length black coat, large floppy fedora-type hat, black leather gloves and black boots. I couldn’t see much of his face, but what I could see was very white. Albino in a Halloween costume? What was going on?

I glanced down and watched as two huge spiders skittered from behind him and started up the wall.

What?

I started to say something, but the thin man started to speak.

“Mr. Pabodie?” The voice was deep and gravelly, and I’m sure his mouth hadn’t moved.

“Um yes, that’s me,” I replied. Craning my neck around the doorjamb, I was still trying to see where the spiders had gone.

“Come this way, sir. The car is just outside.” With that he turned and walked, or well more like glided away. Still looking for the two spiders, I bent down trying to see the driver’s feet. I couldn’t see a thing.

I stepped gingerly into the hall. Where did they go? I looked around for those two eight legged behemoths, then closed and locked my door quickly. I turned to follow the driver, but he was already out of sight. I trotted down the hall and caught up to him outside. How did he get out of here so fast?

The car was a black Mercedes with black interiors. Someone had money and class. Nice. The driver held the car door open for me and I settled myself. The supple black leather enveloped me as I sank into the seat.

The car felt like it rode on a cushion of air and I’d just closed my eyes to consider my future in the lap of luxury, when my cadaverous friend spoke. “Mr. Pabodie, please have a glass of the Krug Clos du Mesnil, we only have the 1998, I’m afraid. I trust that is satisfactory. You will find the glasses and the ice bucket to your right.”

I’m glad he mentioned glasses and the ice bucket because I had no idea what the heck the man just said. I poured some and tasted it – champagne. Wow, this stuff was nice, like living bubbles on your tongue. I resisted the urge to down it. Maybe this was a test by my hopefully future employers, to see if I could control myself. I took another sip and looked out the window.

We'd been travelling for about twenty minutes when I sat up and covered the window-glass with my hand to reduce the glare. Where were we? I couldn’t see anything, no lights, no stars, not a tree or building. The champagne suddenly tasted like turpentine and panic turned my guts to water. I spoke to the driver, my voice squeaking in fear, “Hey, excuse me!”

“Sir?” The driver’s blank eyes caught mine in the mirror. “Is there a problem?”

Looking into those eyes made me feel like a child; I just wanted to sit back and shut up, but I fought the feeling and spoke, “Where are we? I can’t see where we are! Where are the lights?”

The driver was silent for a moment before he spoke, “Sir, please calm down. You can’t see out because of the tint. If you look forward, you can see out of the front window.”

Shit, shit, shit, what an ass! I sat back, shut up and turned my head to look out the window I couldn’t see out of. I poured another glass of champagne and this time I downed it. After a couple more glasses, the window looked like a kaleidoscope.

Finally, the car slowed and turned off the road. We went through a large gate and down a long driveway. I’d drunk just enough to dull my nervousness, but it crept back when the Mercedes stopped and the driver opened my door. He caught me as I almost fell out of the car.

“Sir, just relax,” he said. “Just go with the flow. You can never know what those two will have in mind. Be open-minded and very flexible. You might even have fun.”

I stared at him as I adjusted my clothes and listened to his advice. “Thanks for the suggestions. Sorry about the panic back there. But I appreciate the information and the great ride.”

The thin driver dipped his head. “Not a problem, sir. I’ll be here if you choose to return home.”

Mumbling my thanks again, I peered up at the massive house. It looked like the house used to film the mini-series, Rose Red. Big and creepy, with parapets, strange overhangs and windows, it seemed to be calling me. There were curved stairs up to the door, at the top sat the biggest jack o’ lanterns I’ve ever seen. I stopped to look at them. There was something though; I’m sure that their expressions changed. No, no it can’t be. I gave myself a shake and walked up the rest of stairs where a butler was waiting.

He bowed slightly. “Welcome, sir. The Master and Mistress await your arrival with bated breath.”

They do?

I bowed back. “Um … thank you.” I looked at him; he was tall and thin and very white like the driver. This whole thing felt more and more strange. I wondered how badly I needed this job.

“Follow me.”

I did and noticed the house was filled with massive paintings, books, object d’art and antiques. There were two chandeliers, but between them … I walked closer and looked up. I then quickly backed away. Up there was a huge spiders web. I thought it was a Halloween prop until I saw one of those big spiders crawling across it. A shiver of horror skittered across my soul.

The butler caught my arm and pulled me along. He stopped in front of two massive doors. After pounding on them twice he opened the right one.

As I took a step forward I had to stop and look at the butler. His face was blank but his mouth held a knowing smirk as he enjoyed my reaction to the scene in front of me. He licked his lips, “Care to join them, sir?”

Before me were two naked men. One was bent over a heavy wooden desk, legs spread wide, face and chest down, his arms trussed tightly behind his back. The other was buried deep in his ass and was going at it with abandon while using a riding crop on the tied man with each long thrust he took. They were both moaning loudly.

I looked again at the butler and he pushed me inside. “Just have a seat, sir. Master will be with you in just a moment.”

I sat on the couch, but I couldn’t help but watch the two – lovers – as they continued on. It seemed like they would never stop. After a ten minute wait a man entered the room. He was tall, slim and extremely good-looking; there was something magnetic about him. I swallowed hard and suddenly just wanted him. He nodded at me and moved toward the other two, who were still lustily banging away. He touched the man with the whip, who looked up and smiled. He pulled out of the man bent over the table and walked from the room.

The tall man caressed the back of the guy who was leaning over the desk, and then returned to me. I jumped to my feet and took the long slim proffered hand and shook it. He spoke to me, “Good evening. I appreciate you coming to see us on such short notice. Mr. Rumbale tells us that you are bisexual."

I swallowed again, my throat and mouth dry as Death Valley, and nodded.

“I am Tobias, the Master.” Tobias turned and nodded toward the other man on the desk. “This is your interview. I’d like you to disrobe and take your pleasure with Simon there. I want you to use him until you ejaculate, while I observe. Can you do this?”

Jeezus wept! What was going on? He wants me to just fuck this guy as my job interview? Aw, what the hell. I was already hard; why waste it. “Yes, sir. I can do that.”

I undressed, took a condom from a large bowl which sat on the table, rolled it on, added lube to the both of us, and mounted Simon. He moaned and met my thrusts. It had been sometime since I’d had sex of any kind and I tried to last as long as I could. After about seven minutes or so I came hard.

Tobias smiled. “Remove your sheath and come here please, Sam.”

After tossing the used condom into the wastebasket and leaving Simon bent over the desk, I walked back to Tobias. He touched me on the shoulders and ran his hands over my body. “Mmm, very nice. Please undo my trousers and perform fellatio on me.”

He wants a blowjob? I wondered how much I’d get paid to have this much fun as I undid his dress pants and pushed them down to his thighs. I took his hard member in my hands. I bent over slightly and took him into my mouth. He pushed me down to sit on the couch and he grabbed my hair and proceeded to ravish my mouth. Tobias made no sounds as he thrust in and out. When he came he held my head and pumped into my mouth with short stabs as he emptied all he had into me. He pulled me to my feet easily and kissed me. “Mmm, Sam you are simply wonderfully willing. I think it is time to meet the Mistress, my wife.”

I tried to collect my clothes but Tobias pulled me along. “You won’t need them.” He held me by my arm and pulled me through the hall and up the wide curving staircase. We stopped at the top of the stairs and Tobias kissed me again forcefully. He was strong and his embrace felt like steel straps, his hot tongue forced its way into my mouth and probed deeply. I felt myself start to harden again. Abruptly he stopped and we continued our way down another hall.

He pulled me into a bedroom decorated in red and white lace. On the bed lay a young blond waif of a girl.

Tobias spoke to her. “Tina, go get your Mistress.” The girl got up and ran naked from the room.

Several minutes later, a tall slim woman with raven hair entered. Her red silk wrap left little to the imagination. She spoke to Tobias, “My dear. Is that the new one?”

“Mmmm, yes, dear. Madeline, he didn’t hesitate to take Simon and then allowed me to take him in the mouth,” Tobias answered.

“I think it’s my turn then, Tobias.” She looked at me. “Get on the bed.”

I nodded, but she grabbed my arm and then she slapped me and said, “Yes … Ma’am. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, Ma’am. I do,” I replied.

She smiled. “Good.” For the next fifteen minutes Madeline put me through my paces. After her orgasm, Madeline pushed me off and called Tobias to join us.

They stood on either side of the bed, and looked down at me. Suddenly I felt very exposed.

Madeline smiled at me and stroked my hair. She sat beside me and kissed me deeply. Her tongue was thick and muscular like a snake.

I felt the mattress move as Tobias sat on the other side. He touched me all over as his wife wielded her long serpentine tongue. Finally she pulled away; I was really hot and bothered by this time.

“Sam,” Tobias said. “We are both extremely pleased with your service tonight. I don’t think we’ve ever had a more flexible and willing candidate.”

I smiled at him. “Thank you very much.”

“I’m sure you’d like to know about your duties, and the remuneration.”

I paused for a moment. “Well, yes I’d like to know that.” Madeline stroked my inner thigh and Tobias kissed my ear. I couldn’t help but moan.

“Well Sam, your duties are to keep us organized like a personal assistant does. You’ll book flights, rent houses, make reservations, things like that. How does that sound?” Tobias said while he played with my nipples.

“That sounds great, Master,” I said between groans of pleasure.

“Excellent,” Tobias said. “The pay I think you’ll find is satisfactory.” He whispered an obscene amount into my ear. “Is that enough?”

I swallowed and could only nod as Madeline had started to lick my hard member. Tobias watched her and smiled. “You’ll also be at our beck and call rather like you were this evening. Is that agreeable?”

Swallowing back a groan, I nodded. Tobias pulled his wife off my dick and together they pushed me back onto the bed and reclined on either side of me. “There is one more thing you’ll need to do, Sam.”

“Ah, what’s that, Master?” I asked while enjoying Madeline’s breasts as they pressed against my chest.

“You’ll provide us with another important service.” Tobias stroked my chest; Madeline did the same. The both snuggled into me and began to kiss my ears. “Once a week, you’ll feed us.”

“What?” I tried to sit up, but they gently pushed me back down.

“You first, my darling,” Madeline said. Tobias pushed my head towards his wife and then bit my neck. He sucked and drew my blood into his mouth. I could hear him swallowing.

The pain was incredible … but as it continued, so was the pleasure. Madeline took my hard leaky dick into her mouth, and the sensations from them both were overwhelming. I came just as Tobias released me. Is that what they meant by piercings?

“Sam, you are delicious,” Madeline said as her snaky tongue licked her lips. “As Tobias has taken from you, I shall not. I use Tina for my meals for the most part.”

Logically I should have been freaking out, but I felt calm. “May I ask a question of you?”

They nodded and I asked the obvious. “Are you vampires?”

“We are like vampires in some ways, but not all. We are closer to the Rokurokubi, but we are not as tricky as they,” Tobias answered. “Sometime in the past the Rokurokubi bred with Vampires and we are the result.”

“Well Sam, will you take the job?” Tobias asked. He bit me playfully and his hands wandered over me, stroking me.

“I will. I’d love to actually, if you want me,” I said, “Can I ask one more question?”

“Of course,” Madeline said. “What is it?”

“Well, if you take my blood, does that mean I’ll live forever?”

“Mmm, you feed us only, Sam. This doesn’t make you immortal,” Tobias explained. “Why, would you like to be?”

“Is it possible?”

“Yes it is, but we need to feed from live humans and we prefer to offer something pleasurable in exchange for your blood.” Tobias sat up and cocked his head to one side. “Perhaps we can strike a deal?”

<><><>

It’s Halloween night and my five-year contract with Madeline and Tobias is almost up. It has been a wonderful adventure, and the Master and Mistress say they want me to stay on once my transformation is complete.

With Madeline leaning over me I write the advertisement for my replacement, sitting at the large desk in the study. She runs her fingers through my dark hair and rains kisses over my neck. Tobias leans back in the lounge chair and smiles at us, that while Simon’s head bobs up and down over his crotch.

“Let’s have a blonde one this time, Sammy, my pet,” Madeline whispered. Her sharp nails trace the spider web tattoo on my shoulder. I grope for the eraser and make the change.

I look up at her, smile and wave the piece of paper. “It’s finished.”

Then they are both beside me and I feel the familiar painful, orgasmic sensation as they both suck my life’s blood greedily. As they drink me dry and I slip away, I am comforted knowing that I’ll return … forever.

<><><>

 

C’est fini.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Thank you AC as always for reading and editing this. Your input and encouragement is always appreciated.
Any screw-ups are all mine.
Copyright © 2017 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Deliciously creepy, and well executed. It progressed well, like walking through one of those haunted houses... decrepit buildings, spiders, clowns, pumpkins that move, and faces that change, and feetless chauffeurs that float... all in all a fun Halloween story, told with a slightly humorous edge... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/30/2015 07:15 AM, Parker Owens said:

Hot and spooky, what a combination. That's incredible, Tim. Thanks for the treat!

Hehe .. trick or treat.. it was fun to write... thanks for the comments Parker!!

 

tim

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/30/2015 07:27 AM, Headstall said:

Deliciously creepy, and well executed. It progressed well, like walking through one of those haunted houses... decrepit buildings, spiders, clowns, pumpkins that move, and faces that change, and feetless chauffeurs that float... all in all a fun Halloween story, told with a slightly humorous edge... cheers... Gary...

Thanks Gary... I don't seem to do serious stories very well. I'm gonna have to try it. Thanks for reading.. glad you enjoyed it.

 

tim

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

A Halloween story with an HEA. I wouldn't have expected that with the way it started, but I do like how it ended.
Nicely done

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/30/2015 08:54 AM, Reader1810 said:

A Halloween story with an HEA. I wouldn't have expected that with the way it started, but I do like how it ended.

Nicely done

Thanks Reader.. I have to change my ways .. but I love happy endings... Thank you for reading this.. I appreciate it.

 

tim

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/30/2015 09:03 AM, Puppilull said:

What a naughty Halloween! Bloodsuckers can be nice!

Hi Puppilull! Thank you so much for reading this silly story. It was fun to write. Yeah a few civilized bloodsuckers..

 

Thanks again for your comments.

 

tim

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/30/2015 09:58 AM, skinnydragon said:

Gosh Tim

Not sure if I'm repulsed or aroused

Actually both

But I was invovled

Aw skinnydragon... dude i love ur comments.. I'm glad this kept your attention.

 

Thanks for reading.

 

tim

  • Like 2
Link to comment

loved it :heart:

 

You have a wonderful imagination and your writing is truly great to read. :read:

 

Can't wait to see what you come up with next. :2thumbs:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/30/2015 10:09 AM, Caz Pedroso said:

loved it :heart:

 

You have a wonderful imagination and your writing is truly great to read. :read:

 

Can't wait to see what you come up with next. :2thumbs:

Cazzie!! Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Next huh? Well I do have a few things up my sleeve...

I really appreciate you reading and your comments.

 

tim

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/30/2015 12:07 PM, LitLover said:

That was fun, spooky and sexy. haha. I guess he got over that fear of spiders? ;)

Hi LL!! Thanks for reading this silly romp. I guess he did..

I appreciate you reading this and your comments!

 

tim

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/30/2015 01:46 PM, WolfM said:

Very cool story and perfect for just before Halloween.

Hey WolfM! Thanks for your comments my friend. I appreciate it. It was fun to write..appreciate you reading it.

 

tim

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/31/2015 05:23 PM, Cannd said:

fun to read the night before Halloween. Hmm. A job with benefits like that would be fun.

Ikr? I've been looking...but no luck so far! Thanks for reading, and your comments.

 

tim

  • Like 2
Link to comment


Everything about that ad screams no. Clowns, nuh-uh. Take the stairs at your own risk-code for run the other way! Pumpkins with legs, creepy crawly spiders, weird interview people, run Sam run! Do not get into the car! He got into the car, that can't be good! I was getting ready to bail waiting for something to grab at him and then he'd be poof, and then... How on earth did you make this into a freakishly creepy yet delightfully naughty story.
I loved it!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/01/2015 10:26 AM, Defiance19 said:

Everything about that ad screams no. Clowns, nuh-uh. Take the stairs at your own risk-code for run the other way! Pumpkins with legs, creepy crawly spiders, weird interview people, run Sam run! Do not get into the car! He got into the car, that can't be good! I was getting ready to bail waiting for something to grab at him and then he'd be poof, and then... How on earth did you make this into a freakishly creepy yet delightfully naughty story.

I loved it!

Hi Def!! How? I'm a freakishly creepy yet delightfully naughty guy ... lol. Sometimes weirdly odd things come outta me. Glad you liked it. Thanks so much for reading them and for your excellent comments.

 

tim

  • Like 2
Link to comment

There's a lot of tongue-in-cheek in this story, which I really like. It's funny and somewhat endearing that Sam would read such an inappropriate want ad, and think 'Why not?' The ad itself made me laugh, as it seems like a real person behind the pen just tossing in what comes to mind, like 'blue eyes preferred.'

 

Loraine sounds like a peach! So well described, right down to the popping gum.

 

And then chauffeur, the house, the butler…all too creepy and funny at the same time.

 

I also love how at the end the 'must work for piercings and tattoos' is all tied up neatly for us, and done so with the next Wanted ad.

 

Loved it. So entertaining!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/02/2015 01:47 PM, AC Benus said:

There's a lot of tongue-in-cheek in this story, which I really like. It's funny and somewhat endearing that Sam would read such an inappropriate want ad, and think 'Why not?' The ad itself made me laugh, as it seems like a real person behind the pen just tossing in what comes to mind, like 'blue eyes preferred.'

 

Loraine sounds like a peach! So well described, right down to the popping gum.

 

And then chauffeur, the house, the butler…all too creepy and funny at the same time.

 

I also love how at the end the 'must work for piercings and tattoos' is all tied up neatly for us, and done so with the next Wanted ad.

 

Loved it. So entertaining!

AC thank you. I had a lot of fun writing Wanted and I appreciate your editing skills and support. I'm glad the end product worked and made you grin. I didn't want your typical Halloween story.

 

Thanks again,

 

tim

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Ah, I remember this from last year, back before I started talking and giving likes much. It's a great short, lots of fun to read again. :D

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/24/2016 03:05 AM, Lux Apollo said:

Ah, I remember this from last year, back before I started talking and giving likes much. It's a great short, lots of fun to read again. :D

How did you stay so quiet Lux? :) Sweet of you to come back and leave a note this time!

 

Thank you!!

 

xo

  • Like 2
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..