Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 4,567 Words
  • 3,732 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dangerous Liaisons - 17. Chapter 17

After the euphoria wore off Kate made snacks and we sat eating and drinking and getting to know each other and the only word for it was... mellow. I curled up on the sofa with Daniel and he pulled me close and kept his arm protectively around me. After a time reaction set it and I was dozing when Daniel shook me gently back to awareness.

“Josh... you look as exhausted as I feel. What do you say about getting some sleep?”

“Here?”

“If that’s alright with you? Kate and Jake said they didn’t mind and I don’t think I am quite up to Charlie tonight.”

I looked around blearily. We were alone. “Where are they?”

“They went to bed a little while ago. I... I was going to follow right behind but you looked so cute and I was so tired, it was sweet just to watch you for a while. But you’re squashing my leg and I’m getting sore so eventually the pain outweighed the pleasure.”

“God I’m sorry... why didn’t you say...?” I jerked away from him but he pulled me back, turning his head to meet me and, before I could utter another sound he was kissing me.

It wasn’t the horrible, desperate, hungry kisses he had given me earlier that day, neither was it the perfectly controlled and executed kisses he had given before, this was a special kiss, a sweet kiss, a hesitant, open, giving kiss. He wasn’t in complete control any more and there was something in the vulnerability that moved me more than anything ever had before. I lost myself utterly in that kiss and I swear I felt our souls touch.

When Daniel pulled away and looked into my eyes I saw something in his eyes that almost stopped my heart.

“Are you ready?”

There was something behind the words that made my heart drop into my stomach and pound painfully, making me feel breathless and sick. I knew what he was asking and it had nothing to do with sleep.

“Yes, I’m ready.”

He smiled and squeezed my hand and then unfolded from the sofa like a great cat, lithe and graceful, a slightly nervous smile on his face. For a moment I was rooted to the spot, lost in his beauty, awed by him, worshipping him. He grinned and the moment was lost. He wasn’t a god... he was just a man, a flawed and wounded man. It was time for the healing to begin.

Daniel held my hand as we climbed the stairs and this time they did not seem either so steep or so high. In what seemed like no time I was closing the door softly behind me and turning to find Daniel stretching in front of the window peeling off his tshirt. It took some self control to stop myself from throwing myself at him... that is until I noticed that the dark shadows that shrouded him weren’t shadows but bruises. I had forgotten.

“Are you up to this?”

Daniel dropped his tshirt on the floor and looked at me, a strange light in his eyes.

“I’m not up to not doing this.”

“What do you mean?”

“If I don’t... if I don’t try... right now... I will start to wonder. I am already starting to wonder... whether it was all just... smoke and mirrors. I will start to be afraid and the fear will grow and I’ll get tense and frightened and by the time I face it I will have built the demon back up again. That’s what Sue meant, I’m sure of it.”

He closed his eyes and ran his hands through his hair. “I’m afraid Josh, terribly afraid. I’m afraid that what happened tonight was... a trick... a false hope. I need to find out. I HAVE to find out. And I’m afraid that if I don’t do it now...”

“I understand.” And I did because I was afraid of the same things.

Slowly he turned and closed the curtains, blotting out the world, encasing us in a cloak of darkness that made me shiver with delightful anticipation as the velvety night caressed my face and body promising secrets and hidden wonders. Darkness has always fascinated me. I have never been afraid of the dark and worked out very early that when your eyes can’t see the rest of your senses compensate and all sensation is heightened.

“Come here.” His voice was husky and when he held out his arms to me I ran to him so hard and so fast that I almost knocked him over. He held me tightly, so tightly he almost crushed the breath out of me. “You’re the best thing that ever happened to me Josh.”

I laughed shortly... a short laugh was all I could manage with my constricted lungs but it would have been short anyway... short and bitter.

“You can say that? After everything that happened to you, you can still say that? It was all my fault... if it hadn’t been for me...”

“Don’t say that Josh. Don’t ever say that. None of this was down to you. Remember why your parents did what they did... remember what they saw... they had the shock of their lives, which sent them a little crazy I think... and that was all my fault. And besides... besides, I wouldn’t change a moment of it if it meant not having you in my life.”

My head was on his shoulder and he was whispering into my hair, nuzzling in, breathing in my ear and my legs started to tremble. Still with his lips next to my ear he whispered.

“I love you Josh. I love you.”

Like a spring uncurling, with irresistible power, I reached up and tangled my hands in his hair, pulling it down, claiming his lips hungrily. The touch of his soft lips, the taste of his breath, the delicious electricity that ran through me when the tip of his tongue touched me... it was priceless and I trembled. I think that if Daniel hadn’t been holding me so tightly I would have fallen.

I was hardly aware of it when Daniel began to move us towards the bed and it came as quite a surprise when he released me and I fell backwards. Daniel threw himself down on top of me, the weight of him pressing me into the bed. It was dark but I didn’t have to see his face to know that he was smiling.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as Daniel kissed my throat. I was shaking all over and my hands spasmed, clutching at the bedclothes as I groaned. I was feverish by the time he tugged up my tshirt and licked my stomach, plunging his tongue into my belly button and by the time he slipped my jeans over my thighs, lifting slightly so I could kick them away I was so hard it was painful.

Daniel ran his hand over the straining material of my pants and I twitched groaning. I was shaking and I couldn’t stop it. I didn’t want to. Still stroking me through the tight, dampening cloth Daniel slid up my body and started to lick my ear. I shuddered and moaned. Oh please, please do it Daniel... please... now... please now, please. My pleas were silent. I could not speak.

Daniel had always been so very good at this, and he had lost none of his skill and passion. For what seemed like hours but was probably no more than fifteen minutes, he kept me on the edge, drawing me almost to the point of no return and then doing something shocking, like biting my lip, or tweaking my nipple, distracting me, pulling me back, sweating and shaking.

And then he freed me, peeling away the clinging wet cloth of my pants, blowing gently on my throbbing, burning member. I remembered that feeling, that amazing incredible feeling when he blew on me and I had to bite down on my lip hard to stop myself blowing right there and then.

Hands slipped under my hips, raising me. I was half delirious and incapable of independent movement. He could have done anything to me and I would have been helpless. Pressing my head back into the softness of the bed I lifted my hips into him as he tugged my pants all the way down. Cupping my ass in his hands he slid one finger into the cleft of my buttocks and ran it all the way down to my balls.

I twitched and bucked and my cock jerked. He caught it with his mouth and ran his tongue over the head, flicking at the hole. A strange noise emerged from my throat which was half groan and half growl and I thrust into him as he slipped his finger into me, hard, touching something deep inside and I almost passed out.

My whole body started to shake and I gagged, my throat closing on a scream as Daniel took me into his mouth and almost immediately my whole body jerked and I experienced the most explosive climax I had ever had. Maybe it was the tension of the last couple of days, maybe it was relief at having Daniel back, maybe it was a combination of everything but whatever it was it left me barely conscious and still twitching long after Daniel let my limp cock flop out of his mouth and slid his finger out of me.

I was barely aware when he slipped off the bed and shed the rest of his clothes. I was limp when he dragged me up the bed and propped me on the pillows. The softness of the duvet was heavenly and I almost allowed myself to slide into sleep but Daniel’s teeth on my nipple jerked me awake again with a gasp.

“Fuck.” It came out like a croak and I licked my lips and tried again. “Fuck Daniel... fuck I missed you.”

“You missed the great sex you mean.”

“That too.”

I pulled him into my arms and he slid down under the duvet his naked body stretched out on top of mine. Despite everything my cock twitched appreciatively at the touch of him.

I ran my hands up and down his back, noting that he had lost weight, his shoulder bones protruding more sharply than they had, his hip bones sticking into me more pronouncedly. Nevertheless he felt good, very, very good.

On impulse I threw my arms around him and pulled him hard against me. He gasped and couldn’t quite stop the groan the burst from his lips.

“Shit! Shit I’m sorry. I... forgot.”

He raised his head and smiled gently. “It’s alright. It’s... it’s alright.”

“Does it hurt a lot?”

He nodded. “Yes it hurts a lot, but it’s worth it... every bruise, every scrape, everything. Don’t worry about it. Don’t think about it.”

“Are you sure you want to...?” He put his finger on my lips, looking down at me with dark shadowed eyes. He wasn’t sure, I could see that. He wasn’t sure at all and that was why I had to take over now. I knew it. It was my turn to be strong.

Very gently I pushed Daniel’s shoulder, pressing him down onto the bed and I felt him tense. I covered his lips with mine, stroking his hair, and then his shoulder and then his chest. Slowly I teased him, gently biting his lip and tweaking his nipples until he was squirming and gasping under me.

Softly, gently I nibbled his ear lobe and whispered. “You okay?” Daniel’s only response was a grunt so I pressed on and gently inserted the tip of my tongue into his ear as I slid my hand down over his belly. He jerked and tensed, but only for a moment then he grabbed my head with one hand, pulling it around so he could grind his lips against mine, thrusting into me with his tongue as, with his other hand he pushed mine down into the fur between his legs.

I took his twitching cock in my hand and began to slowly massage the velvety shaft; gently, firmly, and from my point of view, somewhat desperately, taking care to keep my desperation out of my movements. Rubbing my thumb over the tip I was pleased to note that it was already wet.

Daniel let go of me and his hands fell back on the bed at his sides as his back arched and he thrust into my hand. He groaned.

“Are you alright?”

“Yes... yes... don’t... don’t stop. Don’t stop.”

“Is it hurting you?”

“A little. It... it’s not... it’s me. It’s all about me. Don’t stop.”

I raised my head looking down at him a little uncertainly. I didn’t want to hurt him. I so didn’t want to hurt him.

“Josh please... please don’t stop. I need this. Do you understand. I NEED it.”

Without saying a word I gently slid down his body taking the greatest care not to hurt his damaged ribs and pressed my lips against the tight hot skin of his belly. As I kissed and licked him his hands tangled in my hair and gripped spasmodically. They hurt but the pain was nothing. It was welcomed.

Following the fine trail of hair from his belly button downwards I heard Daniel’s breath hiss through his teeth but had no way of knowing if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

Burying my nose in the soft hair around the base of his cock I tugged at it with my teeth. Gradually I worked my way along the shaft, biting gently, feeling him twitch beneath my lips. The scent of him was making me dizzy with desire and it was hard to take it slow...but I knew it was what he wanted. He needed time to come to terms with what he was feeling; to sort it out in his mind.

He was still very tense and far from hard so I knew there was a struggle of some sort going on inside. I wanted to help him. I wanted to protect him but I knew this was his fight and something he had to do alone. And so I did what I could. I kissed him and licked him and nibbled him and teased him while he squirmed and groaned and his breathing got faster and faster until suddenly he gave a strange cry and, panting dug his fingers into my hair and pressed my face into his balls.

“Do it. Do it now. I’m ready now and if you don’t do it now I am going to explode.”

Hiding a grin in his groin I lifted my head and took him into my mouth. Taking a lesson from him I slid my hand over his balls and into his crack massaging his entrance so that he grunted and jerked, his cock, now rock hard thrusting into my mouth.

I was terribly afraid of hurting him but more afraid of hurting him mentally that physically and so I pressed harder with my finger and he opened to let me in, pulling back and then slamming back into me as his back arched and he shook his head from side to side, no longer struggling but lost in the sensation, in the pleasure I was giving him. My heart soared and I worked very hard to give him as much pleasure as I could, working every part of my mouth and hands to massage, penetrate and stimulate him until he was moaning and as feverish as I had been.

I was not as skilled as he was and I only managed to keep him hovering for a few minutes before he shuddered and gasped.... “Josh... Josh I... I can’t...” and I deliberately flicked his head with my tongue and increased the speed and pressure of my strokes with hand and mouth so that within seconds I was fighting not to gag as the salty semen hit the back of my throat for the very first time.

Swallowing hurriedly I carefully milked him of every drop before letting him slide from my mouth and hauling myself up to lie next to him stroking his face and hair.

There were tears in his eyes, rolling down his face but somehow I knew that they were good tears, healing tears and I gently kissed them away. His eyes were wide, wondering.

“Is it over Josh?”

“No. It’s not over baby. It’s only just beginning. We’re only just beginning.”

“You saved me.”

“I think you are mistaking me for Sue.”

“No... she just healed me... you’re one who saved me. The moment you came into my life. If it hadn’t been for you I wouldn’t have been here to be healed. I would never have made it off the beach... hell I would never have made it to the beach... I would have died at Charlie’s.”

“No, you wouldn’t. You’re stronger than you think.”

“Maybe... but only because of you. You saved me Josh... accept it.”

I laughed and suddenly I knew beyond any doubt, any at all that everything was going to be alright.

I fell asleep in his arms with a smile on my face... and the last thing I saw before I did so was the sleeping smile on his.

When I woke in the morning Daniel was not there and, at first I panicked. Sitting up I ran my hands through my hair and wondered what I should do. Conflicting thoughts ran though my mind and I was terrified that Daniel had woken in pain, regretting what he had done, frightened and desperate and I had not been there for him.

Part of my mind reprimanded me sharply, pointing out in a reasonable and rational way that, firstly of course I had been there for him and secondly if that had happened at all he would have woken me. But that part of my mind was overruled and instantly quashed by the part that seemed to be made of fear and kept supplying me with ever worstening images of Daniel ending in one of him lying on the bathroom floor in a pool of blood.

As that one hit I leaped out of bed and was half way across the room when the door opened and Daniel slipped inside. He was startled when he saw me, but only for a moment and the instant he recovered I was in his arms and his kiss drove away every last shred of the fear, although I could still feel it lurking somewhere in the background.

“Did I wake you? I’m sorry. I waited as long as I could but I had to pee.”

“Can’t argue with nature... at least not for long.”

Daniel’s reply was lost as he had his lips pressed to my throat. I shivered violently and my ‘morning wood’ throbbed almost painfully. I felt Daniel smile and his hand wandered down to gently cup my balls, pulling me in to him as his lips moved to cover mine.

“Mmm.” I mumbled and he lifted his head to look down into my eyes.

“Hmm?”

“I need to pee.” And I did. I hadn’t but from the moment he started squeezing my balls the need became pressing. Daniel smiled.

“That’s great. Means I can show you something.”

“What do you mean... show me something?”

“I can show you what morning wood is meant for. Let’s conduct an experiment.”

“What kind of experiment?”

“The best kind.”

Throwing his arms around me he literally lifted me clear of the floor and carried me back to the bed. Almost as soon as my back hit the mattress he was reaching for something on the night stand and moments later I found out what it was as I jumped in shock as the cold gel touched my hole.

“Fuck Daniel. Where did you get that?”

“Kate and Jake thoughtfully left it out for us last night. It didn’t really take a genius to work out what we were going to be up to.”

“I guess n.... aaah.” I squirmed as Daniel’s finger slipped inside me and immediately penetrated deeply. The fullness of my bladder provided resistance making my prostate so ultra sensitive I choked.

“I think the experiment is working.”

“Mmmpf.” I was already beyond speech and as Daniel’s finger continued to massage me on the inside as his lips started on the outside I was gripped with uncontrollable shaking and ground my teeth against the scream that was building as quickly as my orgasm.

This time Daniel didn’t mess around. This was not about prolonging the sensations, or taking our time... this was hard and fast and that was exactly how I came, only minutes after he started.

When it was done I lay there shaking and Daniel sat up grinning like a fool. Slowly the grin faded and he gave me the most intense look I have ever seen. It made me shiver ever more.

“Go pee and don’t be long.”

It was the quickest pee I have ever taken. I practically ran across the landing and back. Daniel was lying on the bed, staring up at the ceiling with his hands crossed behind his back. It was unbelievably good to see that he had a smile on his face.

I climbed into bed and snuggled in close to him.

“You okay?”

He turned his head to look into my eyes and for a moment I panicked as there was no smile there now. He shook his head.

“Okay? Hell Josh that’s just a bland word for what I’m feeling now. I thought my life was ending. I though that I would never get out of the fog... and then there you were with a lantern. Okay I appreciate that it was Kate, Jake and Sue who showed us the path but if it hadn’t been for you....”

He stroked my face making me shiver again. This time I didn’t ever tell him he was wrong... it would have been sacrilegious to break the moment with denial.

“I want to do something for you, to give something back and... it kind of feels fitting that I do it here... like this. The last time I made love to you it ended disastrously, and... I feel that this is a safe place... so... It’s alright if you don’t want to but...”

I silenced him by covering his lips and probing deeply into his mouth, providing my answer without words.

Pushing me gently over onto my back Daniel took time to fully re acquaint himself with my body, exploring every inch of it with his lips, tongue and hands. I was driven to the edge of hysteria before he even touched my genitals.

After a time I was feverish, moaning and shaking, begging him to touch me, to take me. Raising my knees he knelt between my legs and blew gently on my burning cock. Considering that it had only recently exploded it was making a very good show of re inflating and begging for more. Ignoring it Daniel rubbed his finger up and down my crack, teasing me and sending me spinning.

I was barely aware when he slipped a finger into me, gently this time, slowly and accurately and when he touched my special place my cock jumped up to meet him.

Leaning forwards Daniel lightly liked the head of my cock making it and me shudder deeply. At the same time he slid out the finger that was inside me and added a second one. It hurt a little but the other sensations that were assailing me more than compensated and made the pain seem like nothing more than an added extra to the pleasure. For the first time I actually found pain turning me on.

After carefully stretching me for a time Daniel withdrew his fingers and I opened my eyes to see him looking down on me with the sweetest expression on his face.

“Are you sure?”

“Oh fuck yes. I have never been more sure of anything. Do you want me to...?”

“I don’t want you to do anything, nothing at all. This is my gift to you, my expression of everything you mean to me. Just relax and enjoy.”

Relax? There was no way I was going to do that. My entire body was on fire, burning for him. He smiled a slow sexy smile as he slid a condom over a cock that was hard as rock merely from what he had been doing to me.

When I felt the head of his cock at my entrance I tensed, I couldn’t help it... it was so much bigger than his fingers and it seemed impossible.

Daniel’s fingers stroked lightly up my shaft making it twitch. It was hungry for him, desperate once more. Leaning forwards he reached for my nipples and began to roll them between his fingers. The sensations sent me wild. Once again the pain was incredibly pleasurable and I automatically raised my hips, rubbing my cock against his belly.

Releasing one of my nipples but continuing his work on the other one Daniel guided his cock to my entrance and, after first sliding in a finger to stimulate me almost beyond endurance he slipped his head past the ring of muscles almost before they had a chance to contract, before I had a chance to register.

He stopped as my body stiffened, bearing down against the pain. Gently he massaged my belly and stroked my cock until the initial sharpness faded into a sensation of fullness that increased as he slid in another inch. Again he paused to allow me time to adapt and then he brushed his thumb over the head of my cock causing me to jump and bear down as he pushed the rest of him into me.

I gasped and arched my back. Yes there was pain but fuck... fuck the pleasure... the intense, all consuming pleasure. I was completely unable to stop the cry that slid past my lips and, to be frank by that time I didn’t care who heard. Half the street could have been standing in the doorway watching and I wouldn’t have cared.

The first time I had been scared and uncertain. It had been the first time and I was afraid of all sorts of things. This time I didn’t care. All I wanted was Daniel. All I cared about was him. All I felt was the incredible pleasure he was giving me and the overwhelming love I felt for him.

As he began to slide in an out of me I raised my hips, thrusting back in time with his movements. My body had taken on a life of its own and I couldn’t control what it did. I didn’t want to. Daniel arched his back and moaned as he struggled to keep his movements regular and slow. For a while he succeeded but I watched with fascination as his control slipped and fell away and he half collapsed across me, pumping furiously for a few minutes before I felt his cock swell and spasm inside me and he moaned, a long low moan of absolute release.

Copyright © 2010 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 02/01/2014 05:13 PM, Suvitar said:
Such a sweet chapter after all the horrors in this story :thumbup:
Thank you :) See, I can do sweet too.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..