Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 3,548 Words
  • 4,163 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dangerous Liaisons - 16. Chapter 16

By the time I turned my attention back to Daniel, Sue had him lying flat out on the sofa and was leaning over him, not touching but speaking softly, so softly that I could not hear what she was saying.

Daniel was lying very still, staring unblinkingly at the ceiling. He seemed to be listening intently to what she was saying, a slight frown on his face. Before she finished speaking he nodded his head once and closed his eyes. Once or twice after that he murmured something which was also too soft for us to hear but which Sue clearly heard as she nodded herself and responded.

After a while Sue knelt down on the floor next to Daniel’s head and looked up at me. “Josh, could you come and sit over here please? I need your help.”

“What are you going to do?”

“I have no idea.” Neither the words nor the smile that accompanied them instilled any confidence in me. Nevertheless I knelt next to Sue and looked at Daniel. He seemed more relaxed than I had seen him for a long time.

“Do exactly as I direct you to. Say nothing... nothing at all, do you understand, no matter what. Don’t break his concentration and don’t stop doing whatever I tell you to do until I tell you to stop.”

“That sounds a bit scary.”

“It could be.”

“What are you going to do?”

Sue looked at me thoughtfully. I suppose I must have looked like a scared child... hell I was. I think my eyes were so wide they were about to pop out and I was terrified of her, of what she was doing.

“Don't be afraid Josh. I’m not going to hurt Daniel, not ultimately. But you appreciate that this thought concept is too deeply rooted to come out without some pain? He has to experience the pain to overcome it.”

“I know. I know that it’s just... I don’t want to see him in pain, not any more.”

“After tonight he won’t be. I promise.”

“Just one night? After all this, all the pain, all the... It will all be over in just one nigh?”

“Do you trust me?”

Did I? At that moment I didn’t know who to trust. All I knew was that Daniel was in pain, so much pain that he didn’t want to live any more and there was nothing I could do to help him. I would have done anything, anything at all to reach him, to help him, and if that meant going out on a limb and putting my faith in a freaky hippy chick who seemed to have a gift for mesmerising people... then so be it.

“Okay... I’ll trust you. I’ll try to trust you. But if you hurt him... if you do ANYTHING that makes this worse for him...”

“I won’t do that Josh, I promise.”

“What do you want me to do?”

“Nothing just yet.” She turned to Daniel and laid one hand on his head, smoothing his hair like a mother would a sleeping child. “Can you hear me Daniel? Are you awake?”

“Yes.” His voice was dreamy but strong and clear. He looked very relaxed but that hint of a frown was still between his brows, as though he was thinking deeply about something.

“Do you remember I told you to look inside yourself, to ‘see’ the demon that has been hurting you?”

“Yes.” The frown deepened and he tensed.

“No Daniel. Don’t touch it yet. Don't be afraid. Just look at it. See it. Recognise it. Acknowledge it. Until you trigger it, it has no power to hurt you so it is safe to look at it. Can you see it Daniel? Are you looking at it now?”

“Yes.” He relaxed again with a sigh.

“What does it look like?”

“A... demon.”

Sue smiled at the tone of his voice which suggested that it should have been completely obvious what a demon looked like. “What does a demon look like Daniel?”

“Like... like a lizard with... with sharp claws... and... and fire... flames.”

“Like a baby dragon maybe?”

“Yes...” Daniel sounded surprised, as though he had never thought of it in that way. “Yes, a dragon... a baby dragon.”

“Good. Do you have that image firm in your mind?”

“Yes.”

“What is the dragon doing at the moment?”

“Sleeping.”

“Where is it?”

“Here.” Daniel moved his hand towards his belly but Sue stopped him.

“No Daniel. Don’t move. Remember I told you that you have to be very still. No matter what happens you have to stay still. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” His hand dropped back to his side.

“Now tell me where the dragon is.”

“In my belly.”

“Alright. I am going to put my hand on you and I want you to tell me if I am touching the dragon, or at least if I am over the place where it is. You don’t have to be afraid Daniel. I am not going to wake the dragon or do anything that might cause you pain. I am just going to put my hand on you okay?”

“Yes.”

Sue laid her hand on Daniel’s abdomen. “Can you feel my hand?”

“Yes.”

“Is it where the dragon is?”

“Almost.”

“Okay. Where do I need to move it?”

“Lower.”

She moved her hand. “Here?”

“Yes.”

“Does the dragon know my hand is there?”

Daniel paused, frowning, then shook his head. “No. It’s still sleeping.”

“Good. Now I want to put my hand closer to the dragon, next to your skin. Is that alright?”

“Yes.”

Sue took her hand away and unbuckled Daniel’s belt. “Is it still alright?”

“Yes.”

Sue turned to me and whispered. “You do it Josh.”

“ME?” I mouthed and she nodded. I was terrified but I did as she asked and tugged down the zip of Daniel’s jeans and slid my hand down inside his pants. Despite everything, the feel of his skin, the musky scent that was released... it was so good it made my head reel.

“Is it still alright Daniel?”

“Yes.”

“What is the dragon doing now?”

“Still sleeping.”

“Alright. I am going to do something very special now. I am going to do something to the dragon, so I want you to keep watching it and tell me straight away if you see something change.”

“Yes.”

“Can you feel my hand?”

“Yes.”

“My hand is going to get very warm. Can you feel that?”

“Yes.”

“Now it’s going to get cold. Can you feel the cold?”

“Yes.”

“Now comes the magic. I am going to send my cold inside you... deep, deep inside you. The cold is like vapour, a pale blue mist that surrounds the dragon. The mist is a magic mist and it is going to change the dragon, to make it mist too. The dragon is made of fire and the cold mist quenches the fire.” As she spoke Sue put her hand on Daniel’s chest and closed her eyes, going very still.

Daniel tensed suddenly and I felt the muscles under my hand bunch. “I see it. I see the dragon in the mist. I can... it... it’s waking.”

“That’s alright Daniel. It can wake. It can’t do anything now because it is caught in the mist.”

“It... it’s struggling.” He gave a strange guttural cry and arched his back.

“Easy Daniel. Easy now. It’s alright. The dragon can’t hurt you now.”

“But... but it is. It is hurting me.” His voice was anguished, tight with pain.

“How is it hurting you?”

“It... its claws. Argh...” He cried out and arched again.

“Its claws are turning to mist Daniel. My cold mist is seeping into the dragon and he is turning to mist.”

“Yes, I ... no... no... I... I can’t...”

“Easy Daniel. Relax now. Don't fight. This isn’t your fight. You don’t have to fight the dragon, that’s my problem. You just have to watch him. Can you do that?”

Daniel was breathing hard, perspiration springing out over all his skin and he was shivering but he managed to take a deep shaky breath and whisper. “Yes.”

“Good. Can you still feel my hand Daniel?”

“Yes.”

“Can the dragon feel my hand?”

“I... don’t know.”

Sue nodded to me and somehow I knew what she wanted me to do. I spread my fingers and ran them slowly over the smooth as silk skin. I was lost in the beauty of the feel of him. The curling hair brushed my fingers and my touch turned into a caress making Daniel hiss.

“What’s wrong Daniel? Doesn’t the dragon like my hand?”

“It... it’s not the dragon it... it’s...”

“Do you like it Daniel?”

“I... yes... no... no I don’t, not... not...”

“Ssh. It’s alright. In a moment you will. Listen carefully now. I want you to look that dragon in the eye... have you got it... look him straight in the eye and then watch that eye fade as the mist takes it. The dragon is fading Daniel. It is turning blue and fading. Can you see that?”

“I... yes... yes I can see that.” He smiled, his ragged breathing calming.

“Keep that picture in mind Daniel, very clear in your mind. Is it clear?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now I am going to tell you something and when I tell you I want you to relax completely. Relax and keep looking at the dragon, keep seeing it surrounded by mist, so much so that it can’t reach you any more. It’s completely encased in the mist now. The secret of my mist is this Daniel... that whatever it touches turns to mist too. So that dragon is becoming nothing more than cold blue mist.”

Daniel’s smile deepened as he relaxed further nodding his head. “Relax Daniel, relax now and watch the dragon turning into mist. My hand is not touching you Daniel. The dragon must be completely blue by now. I would think its form is beginning to melt, to become mist. It’s Josh touching you Daniel. Is the dragon turned to mist yet?”

“Mist? No...not... yet... not... “ His voice changed, a note of confusion creeping in. “Josh?”

“It always has been Josh. You see the dragon is not as clever as you thought is was?”

“I... no... I...” Daniel began to shake, tensing again.

“What’s happening to the dragon Daniel? What’s it doing now?”

“Fighting.”

“Don’t fight with it Daniel, that’s my job remember. Don’t fight the dragon. Just think of Josh. Feel him, his touch. Does it feel good?”

“I... don’t... I...” Daniel was having difficulty speaking as if his attention was being focussed in too many different directions and he was very confused. He did not seem to be in pain though, and my heart began to lift.

“Can you still see the dragon?”

“I... yes.”

“What is it doing now?”

“Still fighting but... but...”

“Yes.”

“It... it’s... changing.”

“What is it changing into? Don’t focus too much on it now... you can still see it of course but it isn't so important now is it? Josh is much more important than the dragon now. Do you like what he’s doing to you? Do you like the feel of his hand on your skin?”

“I...” Daniel was struggling... clearly torn, very confused. A deep frown twisted his face and his whole body throbbed with tension and squirmed under our hands.

“Be still Daniel. Don’t forget that. It’s very important. Keep very still. Now tell me what the dragon is doing.”

“It’s blue. It’s still like a dragon but it’s like a blue mist too.”

“Where are its claws now?”

“There are no claws.”

“Then it can’t hurt you can it?”

“No.”

“I am going to draw the mist out now. It has to come out of your mouth so it will feel strange as it travels thorough you but it won’t hurt. You just concentrate on Josh, on his hand, the feel of his hand, the touch of his hand. Do you like it Daniel?”

“Yes.” The word was a gasp as Sue tilted back his head and opened his mouth.

As if I was somehow tapping in to what Sue was doing, what she wanted me to do, and far more unselfconsciously than I ever would have thought possible in public, I slid my hand down further and closed my fingers around Daniel’s shaft, which was, surprisingly hard and it twitched in my hand as he gasped and jerked under me.

“Ssh now Daniel... relax. It’s alright. It’s going to be alright. Here comes the dragon, it’s moving up from your belly through your body, slowly, slowly. Can you feel it?”

“Yes... yes... ah.. ah...”

He was breathing heavily now, panting, but not with pain. I recognised the way his body was moving, the way his lips were parting and trembling. He wasn’t in pain now... he was in ecstasy. I played my part well, keeping my strokes long and even, squeezing and releasing, drawing him closer and closer as Sue drew the metaphorical dragon closer to his mouth.

“It’s here now. This is the last. This is the end. I will take the dragon and it will be gone... gone forever. Can you hear me Daniel?”

He tried to answer but he was too far gone, trembling, his eyelids flickering, teetering on the edge. Sue smiled and lowered her head to cover his lips with hers and honest to god I would swear that I saw something sparkling and blue pass for him into her as his body jerked and shuddered in release.

Sue raised her head and Daniel collapsed, shivering, his breathing gradually slowing down. Suddenly embarrassed I started to slide my hand out of Daniel’s pants but Sue shook her head and I froze.

“How are you feeling now Daniel?”

She spoke in her normal voice and it was only then that I realised that throughout the whole thing she had been speaking in a strange, almost chanting monotone that was very different to her everyday speaking voice. Daniel reacted to the change by sighing deeply and opening his eyes to look up at her enquiringly. She repeated the question.

“How are you feeling now?”

“Strange. As if... as if... What happened?”

“Do you feel any pain?”

“No. Why...?” Suddenly he blinked and looked sharply down at me. His eyes went wide and for a moment he tensed but then he relaxed and closed his eyes. “Did you just do what I think you just did?”

“Yes.”

“O...kay. Do it again.”

“What?”

“Just touch me. Just... just a little.”

Understanding I took the flaccid cock in my hand and ran my thumb over the head. Daniel shuddered and groaned but again it was not with pain. His cock twitched in my hand and I started to cry. Sue put her hand on my shoulder and when I looked up she was smiling.

“I think now might be a good time to be on my way. I expect you two want some time.”

“Wait.” I let go of Daniel and removed my hand as he sat up. “What did you do? What did you do to me?”

“What do you think I did?”

“I don’t know. I don’t remember.”

“You don’t remember anything?”

“I... don’t know... something about mist... a cold mist... and...” He shook his head. “Is it over? Is it gone for good?”

“That depends.”

“What do you mean?”

“The conditioning put there by the priest is shattered. The conditioning you put there yourself is down to you to remove. You have to face the fear yourself. If you can do that, if you can face down the fear and get back to doing what you do... then it will be gone for good. If you shy away from it and let the fear creep back... then the pain will come with it.”

“I think I understand.”

“Good. If you need me give me a call.” She looked deeply into Daniel’s eyes and smiled. “But I have a feeling you won’t need to. Here’s hoping that the next time I see you it will be over a pint in the pub.”

“For sure.”

Daniel stared after her as she put on her coat and allowed Kate and Jake to walk her out to her car.

“Fuck!!! What the FUCK just happened Josh?”

“I have no idea. I was here... but I have no idea. It was... freaky.”

“Did you really jack me off in front of everyone?”

“Aaargh. Did you really have to remind me of that?” Suddenly my cheeks were flaming and I self consciously wiped my hand in my jeans. It was sticky. Daniel laughed, and it was a real proper, full bodied Daniel laugh. I threw myself into his arms and he hugged me.

By the time Kate and Jake came back Daniel and regained some of his equilibrium and was dressed again. Of course he wasn’t embarrassed, Daniel never was, at least not by sex... he was a complete exhibitionist and it wouldn’t even occur to him to feel ashamed. I, on the other hand couldn’t look at them and I kept my eyes down until I sensed someone standing over me. I looked up to see Jake holding out a full glass which I took gratefully. He had a very understanding smile on his face which only made me blush even more furiously.

“Thanks. I need it.” Jake nodded and smiled.

Daniel already had a drink in his hand and this time he was sipping with obvious enjoyment although he still had a frown on his face.

“Did you know she was going to do that?”

“I never know what she is going to do, professionally or privately. She’s an exciting friend to have.”

“And she’s a professional counsellor?”

“Oh yes. Just because she has unconventional methods doesn’t mean she isn’t qualified.”

“Unconventional’s right. What did she do?”

Kate shrugged. “What she always does. Fixes things.”

“But how? I mean... what did she do?”

“Don’t you know?”

Daniel frowned, looking introverted. “I... don’t, no. I remember her talking to me... I don’t remember what she said. I felt... calm and relaxed. I remember her hand on my head and...” he glanced and me and smiled, a very familiar and much missed smile, “what I thought was her hand on my... elsewhere but... I didn’t... I don’t remember what happened, not really.

“There was something about a dragon and something about a... something cold and...”

He shook his head and shrugged.

“Does it matter?”

Everyone looked at Jake, mainly because he didn’t speak very much but partly because of the wry amusement in his voice.”

“What do you mean?”

“What I mean is... does it matter what happened, what she did? Maybe she hypnotised you, maybe she used psychology, maybe she just used your own desire to be healed... or maybe she did magic. Does it matter? Surely what matters is that it worked.”

Daniel frowned at him for a moment and then grinned and leaned back comfortably in his seat, stretching his arms across the back. “Hell no. It doesn’t matter at all. I feel great.”

“Do you think... do you really think that it did work?”

“I don’t know. I know one thing... I feel good. I feel strong again. I feel that even if it didn’t work I’m strong enough to face it, to work through it, to beat it. I can do this. I know I can.”

“I believe you. I always did.”

In other circumstances I might have been jealous of the look he gave Kate. It was so bright and open and grateful. But I couldn’t feel jealous, not at all, not in the slightest. Because I was looking at her with exactly the same look. She was our saviour.

“Thank you Kate.”

She looked at me then and bestowed her sweet smile on me. She shook her head.

“There’s nothing to thank me for Josh. It fate that took me to the beach that night, fate that delivered me into the hands of those men and fate that brought Daniel to deliver me out them. I believe that everything happens for a purpose. Maybe if Daniel hadn’t hit rock bottom on the beach that night he wouldn’t have been in a position to rise again. Maybe if I hadn’t got into that trouble and Daniel hadn’t had the fight with those men he really would have died that night.

“I don’t know. It happened as it happened. As it was supposed to happen. And now, I really believe that Daniel is going to be alright, that you are both going to be alright. And that’s wonderful. It’s a reward in itself, even if I hadn’t already owed Daniel so much. And besides... I now have two fabulous new friends.”

I could feel the smile beginning deep within and when it burst out it lifted me to my feet and before I knew it I was hugging her. And then Jake was there too hugging the both of us. Daniel did not join in the hug... he was far too cool for that but he watched us, smiling his old smile and it was like gold.

Copyright © 2010 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Now I have questions that I am not sure you will answer. How much of this is based in fact and how much of it is total fiction? Is this possible? For the story sake it is wonderful and romantic and funny and cute all wrapped up in one lovely read. Please can you separate for me the fact from the fiction here. It won't disappoint me nor take away my pleasure in the read, but I must know. Please.

Link to comment
On 09/10/2013 09:54 PM, Jaro_423 said:
Now I have questions that I am not sure you will answer. How much of this is based in fact and how much of it is total fiction? Is this possible? For the story sake it is wonderful and romantic and funny and cute all wrapped up in one lovely read. Please can you separate for me the fact from the fiction here. It won't disappoint me nor take away my pleasure in the read, but I must know. Please.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Of course, all of it is fiction because the people and situations are totally fictional. Some of it is based on research and some of it on what the characters tell me - seriously, they tend to write themselves. Part of what happens to Daniel, both when the conditioning was set, and broken, have kernels of truth based on psychologogy, but I inserted just a little bit of magic at the end. If ideas have been deeply rooted in the psyche using a certain set of images/ideas/concepts etc, then the same images etc, need to be used to break/change the ideas/ conditioning. The idea of sexuality being represented as a dragon is ancient for example kundalini in tantra. A lot ancient practices have a basis in psychology, such as transmutation, which in the stories has often been taken to be physical morphing, is often more of a spiritual metamorphosis and the intense mental imagery, while in a deep trance of the demon morphing into a dragon and fading into mist is a powerful one. I don't know whether that answers your questions or not. I suppose the short answer is it's total fiction peppered with my own knowledge and beliefs which tend towards a belief in magic.
Link to comment
On 02/01/2014 04:46 PM, Suvitar said:
That was a rather interesting therapy session. Glad it worked and Daniel is better again.
Sue is a little bit more than she seems. I like to keep my readers guessing.
Link to comment

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy...  :D

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Y0rite said:

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy...  :D

Love it :D

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..