Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 5,072 Words
  • 5,324 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dangerous Liaisons - 4. Chapter 4

I woke some time in the night feeling strange, very strange. The duvet had fallen off me and a breeze was blowing on the back of my neck making me shiver. But it wasn’t that which was making me feel so odd, it was... it was...

Coming fully awake I snatched Daniel’s hand from between my legs and twisted round. It hadn’t been a breeze on the back of my neck, but his breath. He grinned. It was a bright, moonlit night... I think it might have been a full moon and I could see him clearly, although he was bleached of colour, his eyes looking silver, like mercury.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?”

“I don’t know but I do know that what I would like to be doing is fucking you.”

“Daniel... you can’t ... we can’t. Go back to your room. If they hear us....”

“Then we’ll have to be quiet. It won’t be a problem for me but it might be for you.”

“Daniel, stop it.” He had slid his hand down again, stroking it over my stomach and tugging gently at my pubic hair. Despite my terror, or maybe because of it, it sent delicious shivers through me.

“Come on Josh. I’ve been a good boy. I’ve been patient. It’s been a week. I’m going to explode.”

“Can’t you wait just one more night?”

“I can’t wait one more minute.”

“You’re insatiable.”

“Pretty much. You’re like a drug... I need my fix and I need it now....” He pouted, sounding plaintive. I knew he was fooling but it was so cute I crumbled.

“You have to be quiet.”

“I can do that. Can’t talk with my mouth full can I?”

“You’re terrible.”

“No I’m not, I’m fabulous. Let me show you how fabulous I can be.” He was rubbing his thumb over the swollen head of my penis and I shuddered, my eyes rolling. Without waiting for any response, knowing he had won, he slowly slid down my body licking the salt from my skin as he did so. He was like a snake, sliding over my hot skin, his body lithe and hard.

I buried my hands in his hair and bit my lip to stop myself from making a sound. Even so, it was hard.

I threw back my head, pressing it into the pillow and arched my back as Daniel took my nipple into his mouth and bit gently whilst, at the same time slipping his hand between my legs. This time he didn’t stop at massaging my balls but pressed past them and carefully worked his finger inside me. My body went stiff and I gasped. He had never done that before and the sensations hit me for six.

“Daniel....”

“Sssh... Don’t tense. You have to relax or I’ll hurt you.”

“But.....”

Daniel withdrew his finger and raised his head. He looked down at me looking something more than human in the moonlight. His eyes had a feral gleam which, at the same time frightened and excited me.

“If you don’t want to I won’t, and it won’t change anything. I know you’re afraid and I thought... I thought that here, where you feel safe, it would be easier for you. The thing is... the thing is that you have only ever had half the deal and I so want to give you it all. I would never force you Josh but... gods it’s been hard.”

“Daniel I... you know I... I...”

“I know. And, like I said if you don’t want to I won’t but... “

For a long time I held his eyes, my heart hammering, my mind in turmoil. Both of us knew we were trembling on the edge of something huge, and I felt that if I walked away, if I backed off and ran away then something would change between us, something would become less than it was then. I don’t think that it would have, not from his perspective. He meant it when he said that it wouldn’t change anything with him... but it would change things for me.... either way it was going to do that.

I was terrified that whatever choice I made it would change everything and I didn’t know what that meant. Daniel remained absolutely still, waiting. I searched his eyes and found nothing there but acceptance. In the end I didn’t say a word, I just reached up and pulled his head down to kiss me. He knew what that meant.

The kiss was the sweetest we had ever shared. He was so gentle, so tender that two tears squeezed out from under my closed eyelids to run down my face onto the pillow below. As we kissed he slid his hand between us and teased my nipples and it was only the fact that my mouth and throat were occupied that stopped me groaning aloud.

It wasn’t long before I was hard again and Daniel even more so. Slowly he began to move his hips up and down rubbing our cocks together between our stomachs. God he was good at this. I was hot and trembling all over and had forgotten everything but the sensations flooding my body, the weight of his body on mine, the sweetness of his mouth, the softness of his hair.

With aching slowness he slid down my body, keeping my cock sandwiched between us until he could bend his head and flick the head with his tongue. I had to work hard not to cum at that point and Daniel seemed to realise this as he raised himself up to kneel between my legs stroking my belly with long soft fingers. He paused for a moment but, before I could get myself together enough to raise my head and see what he was doing he firmly grasped my thighs and parted them.

Something cold touched me and I jumped but didn’t have too much time to think about it because, while he toyed with my softening member he slid his finger inside me, much further than he had before. It went in easily and, if I had been less fevered, more coherent I would have realised that the coldness had been a lubricant. As it was I realised nothing but the fact that it felt sooo good.

I had been afraid, so afraid but that had been foolish because there was nothing to be afraid of, not with Daniel, not with my glorious, wonderful, awesome Daniel. He would never hurt me... he would never... never.... I grabbed a handful of pillow and stuffed it into my mouth to stifle the grunts that were coming out without there being anything I could have done to stop them.

Daniel slid in and out slowly, stopping when I clenched, which I tried really hard not to. I was shivering, trembling all over and I had completely lost control of my body which acted under it's own volition, hips raising, back arching, fingers clutching at the bedclothes and bunching them in clenched fists.

After a time Daniel withdrew and paused again. I was beyond thought, beyond control and, after a moment I flung the pillow away from my face intending to demand that he stop playing with me and get back to doing what he was doing to me. He was intent on doing something but before I could raise my head to see what he pushed me back.

“Better safe than sorry, my sweet. I never go diving without my wetsuit.”

At the time I had no idea what he was talking about and didn’t care. I just wanted him to take me... and he did. Grabbing my knees he pushed them up towards my chest and I felt him at my entrance and almost died with anticipation.

He was slow. He was gentle. He was careful. He was..... oh my God he was... He was inside me, moving slowly in and out and the sensations... oh God I was out of my mind. I couldn’t think, couldn’t breathe, couldn’t have made a sound if I had wanted to.

“Are you okay?” His voice was husky, strained and oh so sexy. I couldn’t speak but I nodded. “Are you happy for me to step up the heat?” Happy? Happy wasn’t the word for it. I nodded again and he started to move faster and deeper.

I whimpered and stuffed the pillow into my mouth again. Daniel slid his hands under my buttocks and raised my hips, changing the angle of the penetration and I think that I actually passed out for a moment. When my vision cleared I looked up into Daniel’s face and for a moment was afraid.

He had his head thrown back, the muscles in his neck standing out, corded and tense. His mouth was open and he was breathing in gasps and the look on his face seemed to be one of great pain. I actually opened my mouth to ask if he was alright when his face twisted as his body convulsed and he swallowed a cry. I actually felt his cock spasm and pulse as he ejaculated inside me and I forgot to worry about him.

When it was over Daniel carefully withdrew and let go of my knees. My legs flopped, feeling like lead and, when Daniel collapsed across me I couldn’t have moved if he’d begged me, which he didn’t. He put his lips close to me ear and kissed it whispering, “You’re fucking amazing Josh.”

I turned my head, my eyes closed, and found his lips. I didn’t need to make a verbal response. He was shivering and I ran my hands over his body, feeling it tremble under them.

Gradually Daniel’s ragged breathing and my racing heart slowed. I opened my eyes and looked at him, he was smiling, a gentle sweet that made my heart flip. His hair was mussed and I ached to smooth it down but my body was heavy as lead and filled with a delicious lassitude I did not want to break.

“God I love you.” I caught myself, my eyes widened. I had been so careful for so long not to say that. I was suddenly terrified, afraid of his reaction, afraid I would drive him away.

Daniel’s smiled didn’t waver. “Take it easy stud. Amazing sex is one thing but professing undying love is a bit of an extreme reaction. Don’t say something you’re going to regret later.”

“Regret? Fucking hell Daniel.... You know.... you must know. I’m crazy about you, always have been. I love you Daniel Owen. I fucking love you.”

“Sssh. Don’t get carried away.” He kissed me, silencing me and leaving my mind in turmoil. Why wouldn’t he accept it? Why wouldn’t he say it? Was it really so hard? Surely if he felt the same way he would say so... If....

I didn’t have much time to think though because, as he kissed me Daniel reached down and grabbed me. He wasn’t gentle but he was good.... oh god he was good.

I was shivering when he raised his head, his eyes glowing like a great cat and smiled, a feral, hungry smile. “Your turn.” He reached under the pillow and came out with a small silver package. My heart jumped.

“M..me?”

“If you want to.”

Want to? Aaaarghhh I wanted to. I wasn't afraid of it any more, what I was afraid of was that I would mess it up. Daniel had just given me the greatest experience of my life. I knew that I was by no means his first and I was terrified that I would disappoint him. Especially after the ‘love’ incident I was afraid..... terribly afraid that he would be less than impressed with my fumbling attempts.

Sometimes it seemed that Daniel could read my mind and this was one of them. He stroked my face and kissed me. “Don’t worry Josh. It’s not a test. I am not going to mark you out of ten for technique. I just... I want you... I want to feel you as close to me as anyone can be. I want you to experience what it feels like to have someone open themselves to you completely. It’s not just a physical act Josh... it... it’s.... communion.”

Smiling his lopsided smile he pressed me back into the pillows and wriggled down the bed which was somewhat in disarray by this time. I nearly cried out when his lips closed on me but I swallowed the sound at the last minute. Silent sex was a whole new experience and I suddenly realised that Daniel had known that this would happen, that to take this step here, where we were confined, where we had to be contained and silent, strongly flavoured the experienced, focussed it, intensified it. He was awesome, Daniel, my boyfriend, was awesome.

It didn’t take long for his ministrations to get me hard as a rock and before I quite knew what was happening he had ripped open the packet and, grabbing my cock firmly in his hand expertly applied the condom. I had never worn a condom before and, at first it felt strange and uncomfortable. I couldn’t help but lose a little tone.

Daniel flopped over onto his back and pulled me on top of him, wriggling to get us both in the right position. He was panting slightly, his eyes glowing with anticipation. He grabbed my buttocks and I let him guide me and gasped as his finger probed me gently. He didn’t enter me, just teased me as his other hand reached between us and found my balls. It didn’t take long before I was quivering and twitching, the condom forgotten.

He seemed to sense instinctively when I was ready and raised his hips to exactly the right position. Grasping me firmly he guided me and I closed my eyes as he seemed to draw me in. There are no words to describe what it felt like, that first time. It seemed as though I was being held in a velvet vice that rippled and pulsated along my shaft. For a moment I could do nothing but remain frozen, my eyes closed, holding my breath.

Daniel wrapped his legs around me and began to move his hips slowly, oh so slowly. It seemed as though he was massaging me and I realised that he knew exactly what he was doing, clenching and releasing, drawing me deeper then withdrawing and releasing me. After a while I picked up the rhythm and started working myself.

The excitement built within me and I found that I was moving faster, thrusting deeper. Daniel grunted and jerked and I thought I had hurt him but, when I would have pulled back he tightened his legs around me and thrust his hips upwards, grinding them against me. He was trembling and breathing hard and the very sight of it excited me more.

He threw his arms over his head and raised himself right off he bed. I could hardly believe how strong he was and the sight of his glorious body writhing under me, the sheen of sweat on his skin, the rapid rise and fall of his chest, his musky scent and, over and above it all the sense of incredible closeness, the all encompassing softness of his body closing around me suddenly overwhelmed me and flipped me over the edge of control.

I was barely aware of anything that was going on around me. All I could think of was the sensations pulsing through my hips and I wanted more, more, more. Thrusting harder, deeper, further I felt the orgasm build to a painful intensity and then burst out of me, tearing a cry from my lips as I ejaculated again and again in an explosive climax that was more intense than anything I had ever felt before.

I was so caught up in the moment that I didn’t sense anything, didn’t fear the sounds that had been ripped from me, couldn’t have contained them any more than I could have prevented the climax. I was in heaven, immortal, untouchable, a god. Until the moment I heard the door open when suddenly I fell into hell.

“Joshua!!”

I collapsed and it was Daniel who grabbed the duvet and pulled it over us. I pressed my face into the pillow, feeling their eyes scouring my back like a whip. Daniel put his arms around me and hugged me, pouring his strength into me and it was this which gave me the strength to raise my head and turn it towards the door.

My mother was standing in the doorway, her face ashen, with my father behind her, his eyes bulging, colour rising. They were frozen, horrified, shocked.

It was my father who recovered first. He took my mother by the shoulders and turned her away, burying her face in his shoulder. It almost broke my heart to see her shaking with silent sobs. His face twisted, his eyes blazing, more angry that I had ever seen him he glared at Daniel and in a voice that was deceptively calm, born on the far side of rage he spat.

“Get away from my son. Get out of my house you... you whore. I open my doors to you, welcome you into my family and this... this is how you betray me. Get out. Get out and never let me set eyes on you again.”

Daniel never flinched. With one last squeeze he pulled away from me then leaned in to kiss me.

“Will you be alright on your own?”

Wordlessly I nodded. I was in shock. All I wanted was for this to never have happened. I didn’t know what to do what to say. I just wanted to protect him.

“Where will you go?”

“It’s okay. It’s only couple of hours. I’ll be back at ten, be ready.”

“GET OUT!!! Get away from him and GET OUT.”

Daniel stood up, unashamed and seemingly unaffected. He actually met my father’s eyes. “I am sorry you found out like this sir, but be assured your son means everything to me. I would never do anything to hurt him. I appreciate how you feel and I’m sorry this happened but I am not going to apologise for loving your son.”

I was stunned. I was speechless. Suddenly the sun came out from behind the clouds. I no longer burned with shame. I was no longer afraid. Daniel had said he loved me and in that moment I didn’t care what came next. I didn’t care what my parents said or did... Daniel loved me... he said it... to my father... he fucking loved me.

I thought my father was going to hit him. Maybe he would have if he hadn’t been holding my mother. He was angry beyond speech and just glared at Daniel as he glided past him and was swallowed in the darkness.

For the longest time they just stared at me, as if they didn’t know me. I suppose it was true, they didn’t , not how I am, who I am now. They knew the Josh who was innocent, who was incomplete, not the Josh who was in love with a glowing angel, an angel who fed his soul in a way it has never been nourished before, an angel who loved him.

I heard the front door slam and the sound seemed to release them from their shocked stasis.

“I don’t want to speak to you. I don’t want to look at you. I need time.... don’t move from there. Do not even think of trying to follow him.”

“I won’t.”

They turned and slammed the door. I swear if there had been a lock they would have locked me in.

There was a part of me that felt I should feel something... shame, sadness regret... but I felt wonderful. I couldn’t believe what had happened. Maybe part of me was in shock, maybe I was a little out of my mind. The memories of what had come before overshadowed the pain of being caught. My body was still tingling and throbbing and if I closed my eyes I could almost imagine I could feel Daniel’s hands on me.

He was incredible. In every way. I could barely credit how self possessed he was in the most difficult of situations. When I was a gibbering wreck he looked as if he was off to a Sunday School picnic, naked though he was. And he’d said he loved me. There was nothing NOTHING he could have said that would have calmed me, grounded me, protected me better than that.

I was smiling when I snuggled down under the blankets and closed my eyes. I wondered where Daniel was, if he was close, if he was thinking of me. I looked at the clock. It was 3 am. Seven hours until I saw him again, until we were on our way home.

**********************************************************
It was a fine bright night and the moon reflected in shimmering, dancing beams on the surface of the river. Daniel leaned on the wall and watched them, mesmerised by the flickering lights augmented by the fairy lights in the trees on the other side of the water. He sighed and the sound was swallowed by the night.

The smell of lilac was strong in the air and it drugged his senses. He was perfectly at ease.... on the outside. Inwardly he was in turmoil. Personally, he could laugh at what had happened... well give a slightly sheepish smile at least, but it had hit Josh pretty hard and, as much as he hated to admit it, what hurt Josh hurt him.

Daniel sighed again... out of the whole wide world of beautiful men why did he have to fall for one with religious nuts as parents. Fall? He grinned to himself, teeth flashing white in the dimness. Yes... crazy as it seemed the unthinkable had happen... the great and distant Daniel Owen had fallen, and fallen hard.

His senses were suddenly flooded with the sight, smell and sound of him. The amazing flashing green of his eyes, the tawny highlights in his fair hair, the curve of his shoulder, the musky scent of the base of his neck, the way he shivered when he was kissed there. Daniel shivered and the grin widened.

It was clear that Josh had no intention of ending the relationship no matter what his parents had to say but it wasn’t going to be easy. Now that his parents knew the truth it was odds on that he would no longer be welcome at the Stearn home. Ah well... they would be returning to the university tomorrow and then they were beyond the reach of the parents, whatever their views were. And tonight.... tonight he had the stars and the moon and the river and delicious anticipation of tomorrow night when he was intent on expanding on the ground they had broken that night.

Daniel was so caught up in his thoughts and contemplations he was entirely unaware of the shadowy figures who slouched along the street until they caught sight of him at which point they converged like hyena spotting prey. The first he knew of either their presence or their interest was when one of them leaned on the wall next to him.

Surprised, Daniel turned his head and straightened up, tensing. He noticed two of the others just behind the first. They were all smiling but there was nothing friendly in the looks they were flashing at him. The hair on the back of his neck raised and he felt his body slip automatically into defence mode. He was no stranger to this kind of confrontation and his blood sang with power and excitement. Whist he didn’t relish violence he was not about to wet his pants either.

“Can I help you gentlemen?”

“I’m sorry but we’re not into your particular brand of merchandise.” The voice was young, male and cultured. Not your usual kind of thug then? Daniel frowned, alarm bells ringing in the back of his mind.

“And what would that be?”

“Shut up, pretty boy, or I’ll rearrange your features so they won’t be so pretty any more.”

So that’s the way it was. He hadn’t faced one of these situations for a while... not since he moved out of the city. Ah well... it paid to keep his hand in. Now was the time he would find out if he still had what it takes or if he had gone soft.

“Oh, I am so scared. You’re such big boys and I’m so frail and fragile. Why don’t you come see what I’m made of?”

The boy who had spoken last took a step forward but the other one, the one who had been leaning on the wall, and who was still leaning on the wall, sprang upright and put out an arm to stop him.

“You sound very sure of yourself. Aren’t you even a little worried? There are three of us after all....”

“Four. I’m neither stupid nor deaf.”

The boy nodded respect and his eyes flicked over Daniel’s shoulder to the fourth member of the group that he had sensed slinking up behind whilst they had been talking.

“So.... you didn’t answer my question... aren’t you at least a little worried?”

“I don’t do worry. A leaf on the breeze, that’s me. I go where the wind blows me and there have been plenty of times it’s blown my into the fire. I’ve been burned, but it’s forged a spirit that doesn’t get phased by too much and certainly not by a bunch of schoolboys who think they’re frigging ninjas.”

“Pretty words, pretty boy. They’re not going to do you any good.”

“So.... we have an impasse. You want to beat the crap out of me and I don’t give a crap so... bring it on.”

The boy grinned. “Oh, don’t worry, we will. But before we do we have a message for you.”

Daniel was taken aback. He narrowed his eyes and tilted his head. “A message?”

“Mr and Mrs Stearn are not too happy about the fact that you turned their little prince into a little princess.”

Light dawned and his eyes widened. So that was it. He was impressed despite himself. They were fast workers. And for people like them to be able to call on people like these... and so quickly....

“So that’s it. I suppose you are here to warn me off.... to tell me to stay away from Josh Stearn.”

“Not at all. The message is a whole lot simpler than that.”

“Oh really? So what is the message?”

“They just want you to know that they are responsible for what is about to happen to you.”

“And what might that be?”

“A whole lot more than you can handle, Mr Cool.”

“Don’t bet on it.”

“Oh, I will... I absolutely will.”

He was half way through the sentence when the figure behind Daniel began to move. In the same instant Daniel ducked and spun bringing his fist around in an upwards arc until it connected with something hard that went crack. The figure dropped like a stone and lay, groaning, curled in the foetal position, clutching it’s face.

As he came up from the swing Daniel turned so that he was, again, facing the other three, in a slight crouch, his eyes flashing, adrenaline pumping through his veins. They saw his eyes flash, feral in the darkness.

“Not as delicate as you look are you, pretty boy? Good. We like a challenge.”

Daniel hissed and crouched lower. He was taken completely by surprise when a slight dark figure dropped from the tree above and knocked him sideways, slamming his head into the wall. He saw stars for a moment and stumbled, falling to his knees. Although he was on his feet again in another moment he was too late.

The figure who had dropped on him slipped behind him and jerked his arms behind his back with a grip of iron. He struggled and twisted, but only for the time it took for the boy who had been taunting him to step forwards and drive his fist into his solar plexus. The air was forcibly expelled from his lungs and he sagged, no longer worried about what was going on around him, only about filling his burning chest with air through a curtain of pain.

They left him for a moment, until he was able to pay attention again and then the other boy, the one who seemed to be the leader grabbed him by the hair and yanked his head backwards until his neck screamed in protest.

“Remember.... all choices have consequences... and this time you made a really bad one. Your life, as you knew it, is over Mr Owen.”

Daniel gritted his teeth and, grinning, spat in his face. The other boy, rather than becoming angry simply laughed and, shockingly leaned forwards and kissed him lightly on the lips before nodding to his friend who landed another punch, if anything even harder than the first.

This time, when Daniel drew his first burning breath it was hampered by the fact that something soft and wet was pressed over his face. His eyes widened and his struggles intensified as he realised what was happening but all four of them had him now and he couldn’t move. His head was forced back, trapped between the shoulder of the boy who was holding him and the hand of the one who was pressing the cloth against his face.

The boy grinned, his lips parting to show startlingly white teeth. “Night night Daniel.” The eyes and the face in which they sparkled swam out of focus and Daniel panicked. He tried his best to hold his breath, to calm his racing mind enough to find a chink, an opportunity, something he could do... some weakness he could exploit. There was always something... always. But his chest was burning and he had no choice but to take a breath and then it was all over. The sky spun over his head, the earth tilted under his feet and he fell backwards into the arms that were waiting for him.

Copyright © 2010 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Alright...just as I am really beginning to like Daniel you do this to him. UGH!!! You confound me at times...but it isn't always a bad thing as it keeps me on the edge of my seat and anxiously reading. Just don't kill him off or damage him beyond repair :)

Link to comment
On 08/30/2012 09:19 AM, CW Prince said:
Alright...just as I am really beginning to like Daniel you do this to him. UGH!!! You confound me at times...but it isn't always a bad thing as it keeps me on the edge of my seat and anxiously reading. Just don't kill him off or damage him beyond repair :)
Ummmm.... :) Daniel's super resilient. I wouldn't write him off just yet.
Link to comment
On 09/10/2013 12:10 AM, Jaro_423 said:
You sure know how to heat up the action and keep your readers in terrible suspense!
I do my best :)
Link to comment

I hate zealots but damn I hate cliff hangers even more.

Please let him come out of this alright and god I hope Josh is not hurt either by this, which is a dumb thing to say but as CW said don't let him be damaged beyond repair!!

Link to comment
On 01/29/2014 10:50 PM, Sonya said:
I hate zealots but damn I hate cliff hangers even more.

Please let him come out of this alright and god I hope Josh is not hurt either by this, which is a dumb thing to say but as CW said don't let him be damaged beyond repair!!

Hardly any of my characters are damaged beyond repair. Hardly any.
Link to comment

I´ve read enough of your stories to know that not all your characters survive but I do Daniel does. Josh´s parents are ghastly people for doing this. I hate it when religious people think it is all right to hurt someone who isn´t like them.

And now I have to go to work and wait till this evening to find out what´ll happen next....

Link to comment
On 01/31/2014 04:12 PM, Suvitar said:
I´ve read enough of your stories to know that not all your characters survive but I do Daniel does. Josh´s parents are ghastly people for doing this. I hate it when religious people think it is all right to hurt someone who isn´t like them.

And now I have to go to work and wait till this evening to find out what´ll happen next....

In this case, I think the actions of the Stearns are taken out of shock and out of concern (albeit misplaced) for their son, rather than any implicit desire to 'convert' Daniel. I think that if Daniel had told them he was gay in other circumstances they wouldn't have liked it but would never have gone to these extremes. This is basically a knee jerk reaction.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..