Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 4,831 Words
  • 3,852 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dangerous Liaisons - 12. Chapter 12

Lost in the darkness Daniel wandered in dreams of blood and fire. Fuelled by alcohol and adrenaline the dreams spiralled him into a world of pain and fear which was so intense that, although he was not aware of it, being deeply asleep , his body twisted and moaned, tears pouring down his face, mixing with the blood on the sand to make a gory pillow for his tortured head.

Some time before dawn, when deep exhaustion had claimed and stilled him, a shadow, darker than those in which he was wrapped, fell over him, then another, then another.

Daniel woke to the taste of blood and memory of pain. He was completely disoriented, having no idea where he was but more than aware that he was in pain, a lot of pain, it was everywhere. Groaning he rolled over onto his side meaning to get to his feet, but before he could a kick to his stomach sent him sprawling back on his back. Groggily he realised that this must have been what woke him... a kick.

Blinking his eyes and peering through the lightening darkness he made out a ring of dark shadows outlined against the pre dawn glow that was rising from the sea.

“What...?”

Hands reached for him and dragged him to his feet, slamming him hard into the pier strut then someone grabbed his arms, wrenching them behind him so he was helpless, held immobile against the metal post.

Grunting with pain he tried to focus on the face that swam into view close to his own.

“Remember me, pretty boy?”

“You’d think I’d remember that dog breath but fortunately I seem to be suffering from selective amnesia.”

He was rewarded by a blow to the kidneys that left him gasping and retching. His head was yanked up by the hair and a hand, wrapped in a blood stained bandage was thrust in his face.

“Don’t be cute, pretty boy. We have a score to settle.”

The penny dropped. It was the man with the broken bottle. For a moment a flicker of fear lapped at the edges of his mind but it burned out quickly. Ah well... at the moment he was too much of a coward to make any decisions for himself, who was he to complain if the universe decided to make them for him. He may as well help her along. He spat in the smug, arrogant face and got another blow which almost sent him over the edge into unconsciousness... almost.

“Think you’re being funny do you? Think you’re cute? I had to go to casualty. I spent an hour having glass picked out of my palm. I couldn’t believe my luck when we came back and found you. I can tell you that I intend to make you suffer from every single one of those pieces.”

“I didn’t make you smash that bottle. It’s not my fault you’re too stupid to know how to do it right.”

Another blow, which would have brought him to his knees if he hadn’t been pinned against the post. He gasped for breath, his head hanging forward, the wild hair covering his face.

“Do you have a death wish or something? I don’t know whether you have noticed but you are completely at my mercy right now.”

“Yeah...” Daniel managed to gasp. “Big man eh? How brave of you!” He half expected another punch but it didn’t come. Instead his head was yanked backwards so hard that when it connected with the pillar it made him see stars.

“Aren’t you afraid of me?” There was a note of incredulity in his voice, a hesitancy. “Don’t you care what I am going to do to you?”

“Knock yourself out.”

“Not me, sweetcheeks.” The face came very close and Daniel winced at the scent of stale alcohol and cigarettes. “What shall we do with him boys? It would be a shameful waste of possibilities just to beat him up and let him go.”

A head appeared at Daniel’s shoulder from behind. A hand drew back his hair and a face pressed against his neck. “He’s very pretty. Maybe we should have a little fun with him before we go.” Teeth nipped at his skin none too gently and Daniel winced.

“Oh dear. It seems as if my friend here is still a little upset that you spoiled our fun with the nice young lady who was going to be so accommodating with us. If I am not very much mistaken he is suggesting that you fill in... or something.”

If he had expected Daniel to react he was disappointed. Daniel was beyond caring. He met the hot gaze with cool eyes and the look wavered. Then he smiled a smile that was more a snarl pulling back as someone else took his place.

Daniel did not recognise the new face but he recognised the look... it was hot and hungry. A cool hand touched the side of his face and he flinched.

“You are pretty, aren’t you? And I bet you have a great body. Those moves were pretty sweet... just like you.”

Daniel closed his eyes as the face drew closer and powerful lips crushed against his forcing them apart. He considered biting but he didn’t have the energy so he remained passive and allowed the man to do what he wanted.

After a while the lips withdrew and cold blue eyes regarded him curiously. “Is there no fight in you at all? I was looking forward to a little resistance.” Daniel blinked but remained silent.

Still looking slightly puzzled the man shrugged and moved closer running his hands over Daniel’s chest. He shivered slightly but otherwise did not react.

“Hurry up Rico. There’s going to be people about in a bit. I thought we were just going to rough him up and dump him. I didn’t sign up for this.”

“If you don’t have the balls for it then get the fuck out of here.”

“That’s the point... I do have balls, and I don’t get a kick out of playing with anyone else’s or watching someone else do it.”

The harsh voice of the broken glass man laughed. “Don’t worry Pete, this isn’t about sex. I don’t think that Rico is turning fag on us. This is about teaching someone a lesson... good.”

Rico laughed and the sound was chilling. Daniel shivered then gasped as, with extraordinary strength Rico grabbed the neck of his tshirt and ripped it off him. The cold morning air bit into his chest as the ice cold of the pillar shocked his back. Momentarily clear minded he met the challenging stare. Allowing his lips to slip into a smile he brought his knee up sharply to meet with Rico’s crotch.

Rico staggered back, doubled over, gasping and cursing. The first man stepped in quickly and Daniel sagged again from two quick punches in the abdomen.

“No. Leave him, he’s mine.”

Rico’s voice was strained and breathless but the others backed off and the only thing that happened was that whoever was holding his arms tightened their grip to make sure he stayed upright.

Daniel raised his eyes and stared out over the water. The sun was rising, dying the horizon purple, shot through with flashes of bright pink. It was very beautiful. Something about the beauty wormed its way into his heart and he sighed. It would be a shame if he never saw another sunrise... a shame but no great loss, not really. What kind of life was he living anyway?

“What are you sighing about? You’re about to get the ride of your life.”

Daniel did not lower his eyes. The sea was turning golden and the sight absorbed him. The shock of a blow to the side of his head snapped his eyes back to Rico’s face, although it was somewhat blurred now.

“Pay attention. I wouldn’t want you to miss a single moment.”

“Gods forbid.”

Another blow to the other side sent his head slamming backwards and he very nearly blacked out. If he could have he would have. As it was he let his eyes close and sagged against the post even though it made his shoulders scream with pain.

“Oh no you don’t angel.” Daniel gasped then coughed and spluttered as something cold and wet hit him in the face. Shaking water from his hair he peered up with unfocussed eyes. “That’s better, wouldn’t want you to miss the best part would we.”

Daniel smiled, looking up through wet hair, still slumped against the pillar. He noticed that Rico was not coming too close this time.

“I’m going to have my friend let you go in a few minutes. I want to make something very, very clear to you. You are not going anywhere. You can either co operate and we will get this over with fast and let you be... or you can put up a fight and make us have to hurt you... a lot. It’s up to you.”

Daniel straightened and laughed in his face. He didn’t say a word, didn’t need to, his eyes said it all. Rico’s answering grin spoke just as eloquently of his lack of regret about this reaction. He was still smiling when he hit Daniel so hard in the stomach that, when his hands were released he fell instantly forwards onto his knees and vomited in the sand.

In the midst of catcalls from his tormentors Daniel was dragged backwards and thrown onto the sand, still gasping, with bursts of coloured light exploding in front of his eyes and a deep ache in his stomach. He lay, staring upwards into the shadows that clustered under the roof above, listening to the sea crashing close by and the sound of his heart pounding in his chest.

He was barely aware when Rico stripped him and then knelt between his legs. The first thing he was aware of was the sharp shock of another face full of water which made him choke and come back to himself with a start.

“Be a good boy now and I won’t have to hurt you any more.”

“Fuck you.”

“Oh no, pretty one... fuck you.”

Rico leaned forwards and put his hands on either side of Daniel’s waist and he immediately tensed, feeling the familiar tingle of the pain starting deep within. Rico had no knowledge of this, of course, and believed that he was, at last getting the message about what was about to happen to him.

“It will be a lot better for you if you just relax and accept this... otherwise...” He grinned and ran his hands over the tense, tight abdomen that made his pupils dilate with anticipation. Daniel moaned and arched his back but Rico only smiled.

Daniel was barely aware of what happened after that. When Rico grabbed his cock pain exploded and he screamed. He had faced this too many times, felt the ripping, tearing agony too often, been conditioned too well. He could not resist. From the first moment he was lost in a red hot world of searing, gnawing pain.

This time it was not Josh who was touching him, who was considerate and concerned, who backed off as soon as the pain became evident. It was not his own mind that controlled the sensations that triggered the agony. This time it was Rico who couldn’t have cared less if he was hurting or not.

Although slightly stunned at the violence of Daniel’s reaction Rico was not put off by it. He had one of his friends drag Daniel’s arms over his head and pin them in the sand and another to hold his ankles as he writhed and bucked, oblivious to all but the burning in his guts.

“For Christ’s sake Rico. He’s going to bring the cops down on us.”

“Then shut him up.”

“Fuck man, he’s freaking out big time. What the hell are you doing to him?”

“Nothing to what I am going to do to him. Here, use this.” He handed over Daniel’s torn tshirt which was stuffed into his mouth stifling the screams and almost suffocating him. Panicking even more from the inability to breathe properly Daniel’s struggles grew more and more frantic as the pain reached dimensions it had never achieved before and he felt as if he were about to lose his mind entirely.

He had long since lost all awareness of what was happening to his body as the pain possessed him utterly. As Rico prepared to penetrate him Daniel’s brain, overloaded by the intensity of the experience, misfired and sent his body into violent convulsions. The man who held his arms saw his head jerk back and his eyes roll and skittered back with a cry.

“Fuck!” Rico leaped to his feet and stepped back. “What the...?” He looked around desperately but most of his friends were already running. Before he joined them he delivered a number of savage kicks to Daniel’s ribs and left him, still writhing, in the sand, the cloth gag in his mouth choking his guttural cries.

And then there was silence. The sun came up.

***
It was cold; so very, very cold. It was the shivering that woke him, uncontrollable and painful. Everywhere hurt and it was hard to breathe. There was something wrong... something was...something was smothering him, cloying, filling his mouth. Coughing he spat out the wadded cloth and took deep lungfulls of sharp, salty air, immediately regretting it when his injured ribs complained forcefully.

Groaning he curled on his side but that didn’t help because it just made the pain worse. He wanted to sink back into sleep, to escape the gnawing ache in his ribs, his back, his head... but he was so cold, so very cold.

There was something about the cold that almost called to him. If he could just get past it, surrender to it, work through it then... on the other side there would be... there would be... peace.

With great difficulty he opened his eyes, they were gritty and sore. Outside the shadow of the pier the sun was up but it was still early. There were few people about and no one looked his way. He could curl up here and might not be found for hours... by that time... He knew deep in his heart that if he stayed here, if he let the cold seep into him, allowed himself to surrender to it, then by the time he was found it would be too late.

Wasn’t that what he wanted...wasn’t it? Was it?

Closing his eyes he forced his body to relax. Just about every part of him hurt. He was too tired to care how much. Already he was beginning to drift. Somehow it wasn't so cold any more, the sand wasn’t so hard, the pain wasn’t so severe. He was tired, so tired. He just wanted to sleep.

Beginning to drift Daniel had a sudden flash of memory, walking along the beach hand in hand with Josh. It could have been this beach, within yards of this pier. Splashing through the edge of the waves they had laughed and played. Josh needed to play. He was so serious. He took everything so seriously. His bloody parents had seen to that.

His parents. Josh’s parents... they were responsible for all of this... at least that’s what Josh thought. Josh felt responsible. He thought it was his fault. He had been so hurt. The smash of cups hitting concrete seemed to echo through the silence and his heart thudded into life. If he died now Josh would carry the guilt for the rest of his life. He would blame himself and it wasn’t his fault. Suddenly it became the most important thing in the world to Daniel to tell Josh that it wasn’t his fault.

With a great deal of difficulty Daniel hauled himself to his knees and paused, his head bowed, gasping for breath. It felt as though every joint had been stressed beyond endurance and his head was pounding with every heartbeat... and that was without the pain in his ribs, back and stomach from the beating and a different, sharper pain in his arm and hand which barely supported his weight.

Gritting his teeth he took a deep breath, or at least as deep as he was able to manage and, using the strut for support he struggled to get to his feet. It was only when he was up that he realised he was naked. This puzzled him as he did not remember his clothes being removed.

A cursory search located his pants and jeans and, groaning he managed to pull them on. One of his shoes was still on his foot but he couldn’t find the other so he abandoned them both. His tshirt was torn to shreds so he abandoned that as well.

He took a few steps and staggered, putting his hand against the pillar to steady himself. It hurt and when he moved his hand it left a smear of blood on the metal. Surprised he examined himself to find that the jagged wounds caused by the glass on his hand and arm were bleeding again, the one on his hand quite badly.

Cursing softly he looked around and found his tshirt, tearing it into strips to form a makeshift bandage for his wounds. A quick examination revealed that, although his ribs on one side and most of his abdomen were already beginning to discolour, there did not seem to be any other wounds, no more blood.

With a sigh he stood for a moment, leaning against the pillar, staring out into the warm sunshine at the couple who were walking, hand in hand, at the edge of the water; splashing, laughing, throwing sticks for a large black dog. A little way further along a couple of dishevelled teenagers were poking half heartedly at the remains of the fire which were still smoking slightly. Normal everyday life was going on quietly, without a thought for the creature that cowered in the shadow of the pier; a creature who had once been a man.

Daniel laughed aloud at that thought. Unused to feeling sorry for himself the idea, which had been genuine at the time he thought it, became ludicrous in the light of his own common sense which could not help but reassert itself given half a chance.

So what now? Where should he go? Back to Charlie’s... back to Josh. Suddenly assailed by a wave of despair he sagged dizzily against the pole and let his head and back rest on the metal allowing the coolness seep into a body that felt as though it were on fire. That was impossible. He couldn’t go back there, not now, not like this. Charlie would look at him with knowing eyes and a sad smile and Josh... Josh would be so hurt, so upset. He would want to take care of him, to make everything right... and he couldn’t because nothing was right... nothing would ever be right again.

Oh Gods why hadn’t he just ended it when he had the chance? Why hadn’t he pushed the glass deeper or just laid there in the cold darkness? Why... why? Defeated, he sank to his knees and finally the tears that should have fallen a long time ago began to pour down his face. He watched them drip onto the sand in front of him until his eyes blurred and he couldn’t see anything much.

The emotional pain was so intense that for a time he couldn’t move, paralysed by the feelings that ripped through him far keener and deeper than the glass ever could have. He was helpless in their grip and had no desire, in any event to move or try to stop either the tears or the wracking sobs that hurt his heart as much as his ribs.

He had no idea how long it lasted. It could have been minutes or hours. At some point he had sat down with his back against the pillar and now, calm at last, he leaned his head back and closed his eyes. The sun, which had moved across the sky now penetrated the shadows enough to kiss his skin and warm his body, if not his heart.

Feeling utterly exhausted but filled with a peace he had not known for a long time Daniel felt his body relax, despite the stiffness and despite the pain and he started to sink, slipping towards sleep. He didn’t hear the footsteps approach, had no awareness of anyone drawing near, until the shadow fell over him and he heart a soft voice whisper something he couldn’t catch.

Groaning inwardly he remained immobile, his eyes closed. Was it all about to start over again? Ah well.

He was shocked when a cool hand touched his face, brushing back the hair. His eyes flew open and, automatically his hand shot out and gripped the other wrist. A small sound of shock and pain escaped the full sweet lips in the delicate, female face that was staring anxiously into his own. It was a face that was vaguely familiar but he couldn’t place it and abandoned the attempt almost as soon as it occurred to him.

Releasing he wrist he mumbled an apology and glanced up at the second person, a tall young man of his own age or a little older, built like the proverbial brick building, who was scowling at him in a distinctly unfriendly way.

“Jerk.” He mumbled but the girl hushed him immediately.

“Shut up Jake. Can’t you see he’s hurt? I guess I scared him.” She turned her sweet blue eyes back to Daniel. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you. Are you alright?”

Daniel blinked, confused by the words and the deep concern behind them, in the knowingly familiar eyes.

“I... I’m okay.”

“Have you been here all night?” She reached out again, understandably tentative, to touch his shoulder. Growing more confident when he neither flinched nor attacked her she rubbed her hand up and down his arm. “God you’re freezing. Jake, give me your jacket.”

Grumbling, Jake obediently handed over his jacket and the girl, easing Daniel away from the pillar, mumbling apologies every time he winced, wrapped it around him. It was way too big but padded and warm. Strangely, as soon as his body began to warm Daniel started to shiver and the girl peered at him anxiously.

“I’m really sorry. I should have come back straight away but I... I was so shook up. I got the kids...”she nodded towards the remains of the fire, “to give me some booze and by the time I was calm I crashed. Lucky one of them knew me and they took me home. As soon as I got there I fell asleep.”

Memory crawled back and Daniel’s eyes widened. “You’re... you’re the one...”

“The one you saved, yes. I’m really sorry. I was afraid that something bad would have happened to you. Those guys were crazy. I thought...” She shuddered. “I thought they were going to kill me.”

Daniel shrugged and was unable to hold back the groan that escaped him when he took an involuntary deep breath. The girl looked even more worried.

“Look, we should get you out of here. You should probably go to the hospital, get checked over. Can you walk?”

“I’m fine. I can manage. I don’t need...”

“Help? Yeah you do. Look, I owe you one. Let me repay you, just a little, huh?”

“I’m alright.” Stubbornly Daniel waved away her hand and managed to get himself on his feet, noticing that Jake was nowhere near as keen to help as his girlfriend was.

“Can we at least take you home?”

“Home?” Daniel closed his eyes for a moment, feeling dizzy, and not because of his injuries. “No, I... I’m not from here. I...”

The girl put her hands on his arms, forcing him to look down at her. The pale blue eyes were intent and determined. “Look. You saved my life... or at least my virtue.” She smiled and Daniel couldn’t help but mirror it. “I really, really want to help you. Please.... let me. I don’t care how far away you live, where you want to go... let us take you.”

Daniel glanced up at Jake and, to his surprise he was grinning. “You better do what the lady says. For one thing, no one says no to Kate when she has that look in her eyes, and for another I don’t like anyone upsetting my little pumpkin... even if I am about as grateful to them as I have ever been to anyone, for taking care of her.”

“I...” admitting defeat Daniel slumped. “Alright. Thanks.”

“Do you need a hand?”

“No I...” Daniel smiled at the look Kate gave him and suddenly felt as though he had stepped under a hot shower, the warmth flowing through him from the crown of his head downwards. “Thanks. Yeah... maybe I do.”

After Kate helped him get his arms into Jake’s jacket which looked ridiculous on him but was warm and strangely comforting, Jake slipped his arm around his waist, bracing him against a side that seemed as massive and immovable as the pier strut.

Limping slightly and leaning heavily on Jake, Daniel found that he was able to walk well enough and they made their way out of the shadow of the pier and onto the open beach. The sun was high and the heat felt good on Daniel’s face. He raised it and closed his eyes for a moment, letting the warmth seep into him.

Arriving at the steps up onto the promenade Daniel had some difficulty forcing his stiff, sore body climb but, with Jake’s help and Kate’s encouragement he managed it. By the time they reached the top he was almost in tears. Not because of the pain but because of the support. Once he would have accepted it readily with a smile and genuine thanks but today his heart seemed as battered as his body and the show of kindness was almost more than he could cope with.

The promenade was busy and they paused for a moment. There was a seat nearby, a metal bench in the shape of a banana with the name of the town council written across the half peeled skin which formed the back, and Jake helped Daniel over to it, lowering him carefully.

“You wait here with Kate and I’ll go get the car. I won’t be long.”

Daniel watched Jake’s broad back disappearing into the crowd, his mind racing frantically. What was he going to do now? Where was he going to go?

“Are you okay?” Kate’s voice was warm, concerned and he turned to look at her. Suddenly, unexpectedly tears stung his eyes and he blinked them back angrily. He nodded and tried to smile. “Do you know that you are a terrible liar?”

Daniel laughed, a short painful bark then nodded, the tears, despite his best efforts, tracking down his cheeks. “It... it’s just...” He sighed and looked down at his feet, suddenly embarrassed about the fact that he had no shoes and his socks were odd. He tucked them under the seat wincing as the movement tugged at his ribs.

“I don’t know where I’m going to go.” His voice was shaky and sounded weak and uncertain, so unlike himself it shocked him.

“Should we take you to the hospital?”

Daniel’s eyes widened and he shook his head vehemently. “Gods no. Anywhere but there.” If he went to the hospital they would notify his family, Josh even and that was the very last thing he wanted. Their concern, their pity... those soft brown eyes looking guilty and... and they would make him talk. He would have to face his feelings, his fears, his demons and he wasn’t ready for that, not yet, not by a long way.

“Don’t you want to go home?”

“I... no.”

“Do you have a home?”

Good question. Did he? Shocked he mentally shook himself. That was a stupid thought. Of course he had a home, he had several. He had... he had... “Yeah. I have a home. It’s just... just... I’m not sure I’m ready to go back there yet.”

Kate was silent for a while and then she reached out and took his hand, lacing his fingers with hers. Daniel was surprised but didn’t pull away. There was nothing sexual about the gesture. It was a display of friendship, of support, nothing more and it was sweet because of it, reaching him in a way that no words ever could have. He sighed and leaned back, resting his head on her shoulder. By the time Jake returned with the car he was asleep.

Copyright © 2010 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Sad 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Daniel is really going thru the mill. Ironic here that this demon of pain saved him from being raped. And now the rescued has become the rescuer in a neat twist, though after her experience of the night before I am surprised she should be on the same beach where she was attacked and seeming quite calm now as though nothing had happened. Anyway, just as well for Daniel.

No, I haven't got into putting pen to paper to actually create anything yet but there's a desire to do so and some ideas swirling around. Just need to get motivated enough to work on them. At the moment I am enjoying your writing and learning from you! Thanks!

Link to comment
On 09/10/2013 07:15 AM, Jaro_423 said:
Daniel is really going thru the mill. Ironic here that this demon of pain saved him from being raped. And now the rescued has become the rescuer in a neat twist, though after her experience of the night before I am surprised she should be on the same beach where she was attacked and seeming quite calm now as though nothing had happened. Anyway, just as well for Daniel.

No, I haven't got into putting pen to paper to actually create anything yet but there's a desire to do so and some ideas swirling around. Just need to get motivated enough to work on them. At the moment I am enjoying your writing and learning from you! Thanks!

She's strong and resilient too, and she's on a mission. It's easier to be brave when you're focussing on someone else. I don't think she's as calm as she seems. She~s trying to keep calm for Daniel, like when you find an injured animal. Be sure to let me know if you post
Link to comment

Wow another interesting twist for Daniel, but what a surprising angel of mercy is Kate. The rest I agree with Jaro on.

Well done as always

Link to comment
On 01/31/2014 09:50 AM, Sonya said:
Wow another interesting twist for Daniel, but what a surprising angel of mercy is Kate. The rest I agree with Jaro on.

Well done as always

Kate is a fab character. It was a nice change to write a girl. Kate is quite psychic and the reason she was walking on the beach was specifically to find Daniel. She is very calm and, on reflection I guess I should have made her more shaken but I think she realizes she needs to stay calm not to scare Daniel off.
Link to comment

Just when I though things couldn´t get any worse for Daniel, you made them just that. I hope they´ll catch Rico and his pals and put them away forever. Kate seems like an interesting character.

Link to comment
On 02/01/2014 06:24 AM, Suvitar said:
Just when I though things couldn´t get any worse for Daniel, you made them just that. I hope they´ll catch Rico and his pals and put them away forever. Kate seems like an interesting character.
Kate is a solid, sensible, unflappable, kind person. Exactly what Daniel needs right now.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..