Jump to content
    Puppilull
  • Author
  • 6,759 Words
  • 3,486 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Drifts - 1. Vidar

Joel and Lucas find themselves in interesting company. Things must be explored, so be prepared for the boys getting naughty!

Joel leaned over the grill, snatching a burger for his already overloaded plate. He managed to fit it in a bun he had placed in a small space next to some grilled corn on the cob, potato salad and greens. The plate was balanced precariously on the can of beer in his hand. This was perhaps not his best idea that evening, but there were no tables around and he was determined to get his hands on a burger before they were wolfed down by his hungry colleagues. One thing you could be sure of at the Kiruna police annual summer picnic; everyone would be eating a lot. And drinking quite a bit. They all needed to have some fun after a year of reorganization and hard work. No one would be driving, so Joel didn’t mind if his colleagues let their hair down for one night. He was in the mood to do the same, even if his hair was far too short to do any actual letting down. Although the evening had only just begun, he was slightly buzzed. In a good way, but he made a mental note to not gulp down his next beer.

A definite upside this year was that he didn’t have to suffer through the endless questions about his love life, since he for once had a significant other to bring. He glanced over at Lucas, who was deep in conversation with his best friend Lars. As if sensing his boyfriend’s eyes on him, Lucas looked up and raised his beer in greeting. With a wink, Lucas returned his attention to Lars.

In only little over seven months, Joel had gone from perpetually single to very much in a relationship. Joel smiled to himself, feeling that familiar flutter in his stomach when he thought about Lucas and what they got up to. This morning for example. Lucas had a way of getting Joel to do just about anything he could think of and do it willingly. In the beginning, he had been worried about people finding out. As he gradually got used to their ‘games’, Joel was beginning to realize that it was okay to enjoy himself. Even if it sometimes was in ways many people wouldn’t understand.

His distracted thoughts had him placing the burger a little too far to the left on his plate, causing the delicately balanced plate to slide off the can. With the barbecue tongs still held firmly but stupidly in his other hand, Joel tried to counter the plate’s movement by shifting his body but to no avail. Before the whole thing toppled, a hand reached around him and caught the plate at the last moment.

“Got ya!” The statement was followed by a laugh.

Joel smiled at the enthusiasm of his newest and youngest colleague, Vidar. Only 23 years old, he had arrived fresh from the Police Academy a couple of months ago. The young man looked pleased at having rescued Joel’s dinner and his clear blue eyes sparkled with that unmistakable vibrancy of youth.

“Thanks, Vidar. You saved me. Or my food at least.” Joel finally got rid of the tongs and reclaimed his food.

“No problem.” Vidar stood there eyeing him silently. Joel noticed he threw repeated glances over his shoulder at Lucas. After watching Vidar open and close his mouth a few times without saying anything, Joel figured he should say something. Or move on. He opted for eating his food, just to have something to do. Vidar picked at the label of the beer bottle in his hand.

“So that’s your boyfriend? The American lawyer one?” With his eyes firmly trained on the grass, Vidar spoke so fast that Joel had trouble catching what he said.

“Yeah, that’s Lucas.” Despite trying to stop himself, Joel could feel a wide grin spread on his face. He was just too much in love.

“He seems nice…” The young man trailed off, once more looking over at Lucas and lowering his eyes quickly.

Something about Vidar’s voice made Joel pause. Why did his colleague sound so hesitant?

“Yes, he is. Do you have a problem with me having a boyfriend?” The words came out harsher than intended and Vidar flinched.

“No, no! I…” Vidar glanced around. When he saw there was no one close by, he looked back at Joel. He nervously pushed a strand of hair out of his eyes before he continued in a low voice. “I’m gay too.”

Joel blinked but managed to hide his surprise. Vidar was gay? He had no idea.

“I just want you to know I really like working with you and even though I’m not seeing anyone right now I feel so much better knowing you’re out and no one at the station is bothering you. Not that anyone would.” Vidar chuckled. “Only an idiot with a death wish would pick a fight with you…”

Despite the joke at the end, Joel knew what his colleague was going through. He remembered being in the same position not long ago.

“Listen, you don’t have to worry. At first, I was so nervous about anyone finding out and then I realized I was being stupid. Everyone at work is fine with it. They like Lucas too.” The pair looked over at Lucas and saw him surrounded by more of their colleagues. As usual, Lucas had managed to become the center of attention and Joel knew he was loving every second of it.

“It’s difficult, you know. I don’t really know anyone yet. I just moved here and it’s not so easy to make friends. I mean outside of the station.” With a crooked smile, Vidar shrugged his shoulders.

Giving the young man a once over, Joel realized Vidar wasn’t much shorter than him. Slightly slimmer, but he had some definite muscle on him. With his blue eyes and blond hair, kept in one of those fashionable man buns Joel didn’t understand the appeal of, he could very well have passed for Joel’s younger brother. Joel had an idea.

“Do you play hockey? I’m on a team and we could always use more players.”

Vidar shook his head.

“No, I never got into that. Played soccer growing up. Now I just work out. Weights and stuff, you know.”

“Lucas loves that stuff. Maybe the two of you could go together sometime?” Joel felt a bit sorry for the young man being all alone in the tiny town of Kiruna. Besides, Lucas was home all day too, so he would probably be happy about getting a workout buddy.

“Don’t you work out?” Vidar took a sip from the beer he was holding and tugged at the corner of his lower lip with his teeth.

“Well, sometimes. Not as much as he does. Not really my thing.” Joel thought he detected a hint of emotion drift across Vidar’s face, but couldn’t figure out which one. Where was Lars when you needed him? Then he got an idea. “But I do it to keep up in hockey, of course. Maybe we could go together, the three of us?”

Vidar’s wide grin made Joel feel good. He could do something nice for his colleague, help him settle in a little. He wished someone had done the same for him when he was that age, fresh out of school and nervous about his first job. Especially in a potentially macho environment as a police station.

“That would be great!” Vidar was bouncing slightly on the balls of his feet, as if he was about to leave right away. Joel chuckled and took another bite of his burger.

“So what else do you do for fun up here?” Vidar relaxed, as if the prospect of being friends outside the station put him at ease.

“Between work, hockey and Lucas I don’t really have time to do much else. We’ve just finished remodeling our house, so that’s taken up a lot of our time. Besides, I haven’t been in much of a party mood, being on sick leave and recovering early this year…”

“Yeah, right. You were shot…” A mix of hesitation and curiosity played on Vidar’s face. Curiosity apparently won. “What was that like?”

Joel still wasn’t completely comfortable talking about the events from before Christmas, but something about the innocence in Vidar’s eyes put him at ease. He was soon deep into his story, with Vidar hanging on his every word, and neither of them noticed Lucas sidling up to them.

“So here’s where you’re hiding, babe?” Lucas kissed Joel at the nape of his neck, sending those familiar and delicious shivers down Joel’s spine.

“Hi! ‘m just talking to Vidar.” Joel returned the favor with a light kiss on Lucas’ cheek. “Have you two met? He joined us a couple of months ago.”

Shaking hands, Lucas gave Vidar a once over causing a slight blush to taint the boy’s cheeks.

“So this is the rookie? I must say they start you out young…” Lucas’ grin was almost predatory, but Joel figured he had simply had one beer too many. “How do you like Kiruna?”

“It’s OK, I guess. I haven’t really had time to see much…” Vidar fell silent and shifted his gaze between the two of them. “I got to take a leak…” The young man slunk away, his head ducked down.

“What was that about?” Joel turned to his boyfriend. “I think you scared him.”

“Had to stake my claim.”

Joel scrunched his brows in confusion.

“Oh come on!” Lucas laughed. “How can a cop of all people be so clueless? The guy’s so in to you it’s ridiculous!”

“What? No!” Joel shook his head vehemently. That couldn’t be true. Could it?

“You must be blind to not see it. He was practically ready to climb on to your lap or better yet pull you down on top of him. You do realize he’s gay, right?” Lucas tilted his head and raised his eyebrows.

“He just told me.” Things suddenly made a strange sort of sense. Vidar had been standing very close to him. When Joel thought about the past weeks, he realized Vidar had been showing up to join him at lunch and other places at work. Almost as if he was singling Joel out.

“Jeez… We need to fix your gaydar and fast.” Lucas shook his head and smiled, snaking his arms around Joel’s waist. “So, are you having fun?”

“Yeah.” With his mind still preoccupied with a colleague potentially having a crush on him, Joel only gave a halfhearted answer. Lucas didn’t seem to notice.

“Do you want to do something else?” Lucas’ face lit up as if he’d had a brilliant idea. “Don’t you guys have a sauna here? You must have one!”

“Sauna now? I’m not sure that’s a good idea…” The thought of getting naked with colleagues and Lucas present could be a recipe for disaster. Or embarrassment at least. If Vidar joined in, that could be even more awkward in light of recent discoveries.

“It’ll be great! Some beers and a sauna! I’ll go set it up. Lars can show me, so you can take care of your young suitor...” Lucas waggled his eyebrows while walking backwards towards the house.

“Shut up!” Joel threw his napkin at Lucas, only to see it landing pathetically in front of his own feet. His head was buzzing from the beers he’d had. Not too much, but still he felt slightly drowsy. Sitting down on a lounge chair, he put his mostly empty plate on the grass and leaned back. The gentle summer breeze felt good on his bare arms. The night was still warm. He would close his eyes for just a moment…

“So, where’d Lucas go?”

With a start, Joel looked up. Vidar stood by the lounge chair, looking decidedly fidgety. Lucas’ words ran through his mind and he realized his boyfriend was right. There was a certain depth to the way Vidar was looking at him. How would he handle this?

“He wanted to have a sauna. You’d think he was actually Finnish the way he loves a sauna.” Joel halfheartedly laughed at his own joke.

“Sauna…?” A pale blush bloomed on Vidar’s cheeks.

“Yeah, I think he would set it up for everybody.”

The man’s blush deepened and some lip chewing was added. Joel almost regretted having said anything. He couldn’t very well uninvite Vidar now and since it was his boyfriend organizing it, he was more or less obliged to join in. Together, they headed for the sauna in the basement of the station building.

As it turned out, none of the others were interested in staying indoors when the weather had finally turned warm and the sun never set. Lucas was however determined and Joel didn’t want him to sit in there alone, so he began taking his clothes off. Normally he didn’t think twice about being naked in the presence of his colleagues, male or female, but now he was very aware of Vidar’s eyes upon him. He glanced at Lucas who was grinning like a cat with a bowl of cream in front of him. He had been so set up. Lucas was clearly enjoying his torment. Even though it was childish, Joel stuck out his tongue at Lucas to let him know he was on to him. This would require a well-planned revenge.

Once it was hot enough, the three of them went into the sauna wrapped in towels and each with a cold beer. Lucas insisted on pouring water on the heater, making them all sweaty in no time. Joel suddenly remembered the first time he and Lucas shared a sauna, that irresistible pull already building between them. Meeting Lucas’ eyes, he knew his boyfriend was thinking of the same thing. Lucas even had to rearrange his towel to hide his erection, so Vidar wouldn’t notice. The young blond was quiet and kept his eyes down, but Joel could tell he was on edge. A certain tension to his body. A strand of his hair had escaped the bun and fell across his forehead. Joel quenched his instinct to reach out and push it behind Vidar’s ear. Where did that thought come from?

As if reading his mind, Lucas reached out and pulled out the hairband keeping that bun in place. Vidar protested mildly, but didn’t stop him. Lucas slowly ran his fingers through the loosened strands.

“Isn’t it impractical with such long hair? I mean when wrestling the bad guys…?”

Vidar giggled, showing his youth and perhaps something else. Joel only got a fleeting glimpse of an unknown emotion as it flickered across those blue eyes.

“I’ve never heard of anyone getting in trouble due to their hair.” Vidar ran a hand through his hair, acting tough but at the same time giving them both an unhindered view of his smooth torso.

“I bet it would be more practical to have it short. Like Joel. He likes short hair.”

Both sets of eyes turned to Joel, who scratched his own head just to have something to do. His blond hair wasn’t long enough to run fingers through.

“I don’t know…” After more nervous laughter, Vidar licked his lips. “I haven’t had really short hair for a long time. Kind of used to this. But perhaps you’re right…”

“Of course I’m right!” Lucas tugged on Vidar’s hair again. “Besides, it’s just hair! It’ll grow back.”

“I’ll better make an appointment with the hairdresser, then.”

“I could cut it. I do Joel’s hair all the time.”

Something in the sauna shifted. The air changed and now there was an almost tangible tension building between them. Joel felt confused. Weren’t they talking about a haircut? Why was he suddenly hard as a rock? Why did Lucas have that special look in his eyes? Before he could finish his train of thought, Vidar got out of the sauna in a hurry leaving the two of them behind.

“What are you doing?” Joel regretted having all those beers. His mind was trying to tell him something, but he couldn’t figure out what.

“Talking about a haircut.” The devilish smile on Lucas’ face told another story.

“No, you’re not. Lucas…”

Before he got any further, Vidar showed up with a clipper held triumphantly in his hand.

“I knew Lars had one lying around! I’m sure he won’t mind if we borrow it.”

“Good boy…”

And with those words from Lucas, Joel finally caught on. But what did it mean? Was Lucas seriously considering…? No, he wouldn’t. Or would he? Before Lucas could exit the sauna, Joel grabbed his arm.

“What the hell are you doing? And if you say haircut one more time, I’ll lock you in the sauna.”

“Come on, I just thought we could have some fun. The three of us…?” Lucas plastered an innocent look on his face, but couldn’t contain his grin completely. “Come on, he’s probably never experienced that before. It’s practically our duty!”

“Just how much have you had to drink?” Joel couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

Lucas leaned in and gave Joel a quick kiss as if to appease him.

“Anyone Vidar’s age should have that one under his belt. It’s part of growing up. Since we’re both almost 30, we should show him the ropes…”

Joel squirmed and looked away quickly, but not quickly enough. Putting his hand on Joel’s cheek, Lucas turned his boyfriend’s head so their eyes met.

“Wait… I know that look. You’ve never had one either?!?”

The incredulous tone annoyed Joel.

“I live in Kiruna!” Joel couldn’t help raising his voice.

“That’s no excuse!” Lucas huffed and then the grin was back, making Joel shiver. From anticipation or fear wasn’t entirely clear in his mind. “OK, then we need to broaden your horizon too.”

“Why? It’s not like it’s the law!” Hearing those words from his mouth had Joel cringing internally. Always the cop.

Lucas suddenly turned serious and put his hands on Joel’s upper arms.

“Joel, I’m sorry if I read this all wrong, but you two seem to have some chemistry going on. As usual, any time you want to stop, we stop. If you don’t want this, just say so and we’ll go home.” Lucas raised a hand and let it rest on Joel’s cheek, setting Joel at ease by reminding him of the rules. He was in charge and would never be forced to do anything.

“But ask yourself, are you sure you don’t want this?” Lucas calmly waited for his answer.

Joel flushed all over at the thought of getting naked with Vidar. A very bad idea, but could he resist? Did he want to resist? Why did he have to be so good, so sensible all the time? Was this perhaps his time to just do and not think?

“Why don’t we simply see how it goes? Step by step?” Lucas spoke in a low voice, as if trying not to spook Joel. “He might get scared and run off. You might change your mind. I just want you to know that this doesn’t change anything between us. He’s a friend we might have fun with. Nothing more. And I’ll make sure he knows that.”

Lucas gently pulled him out of the sauna. Joel’s breath almost caught in his chest when he saw Vidar standing there, only wearing a towel around his hips and fiddling nervously with the clipper in his hand. The boy was undoubtedly beautiful. The smooth, pale skin stretched over toned muscle. Pink nipples already hard under their gaze. Something else also hard but hidden under the towel. So Joel let himself fall. Gave in to the strange pull that had built in the sauna and multiplied now that they all seemed to know where this was headed.

“I locked the door.” Vidar’s voice was shaky but also filled with a longing so strong it was almost palpable. His eyes kept darting from one to the other and back again, nervous and eager for affirmation.

Lucas pulled out a chair and placed it in front of him.

“Sit.”

Joel shivered and noticed that Vidar had a similar response to Lucas’ command. Wasting no time, Vidar hurried to follow the given order. After he sat down, he looked up and met Joel’s eyes. They stared at each other, neither sure what was going to happen but both driven by an urge to strong to deny.

“We will have some fun here tonight, but this doesn’t mean it will happen again or that we are ‘dating’.” Lucas’ words were clear but kind. “If at any time you want to stop this, just say so.”

“OK…” Vidar swallowed.

“Now, we were talking about a haircut…” Lucas ran his fingers through the blond tresses in front of him. Sighing, Vidar leaned his head back into the touch. Raising the clippers, Lucas turned them on and circled around the chair. Vidar hesitantly glanced up at him. “Tilt your head back and don’t move.”

Joel could see when Vidar surrendered by the way the young man’s body relaxed as he let his head fall backwards. Lucas smoothed the hair from Vidar’s face, as if preparing him, and just like that a connection formed between the two. For a moment, Joel could glimpse into Lucas’ world, how it must feel to have that kind of power. The whirr of the clippers were the only sounds in the room, apart from their joint breathing.

As Lucas slowly let the clippers glide over the side of Vidar’s head, the man whined quietly, almost as if he wasn’t aware of making the sound. The golden hair fell in thick strands and gathered below, gradually revealing the shape of the young man’s skull. Lucas held his head in place with a hand under Vidar’s chin. Soon, the long hair was gone and Lucas could start the trimming with deliberate swipes at a finer setting. On occasion, Lucas would let his hand drift and touch the neck, the shoulders and the chest, dipping lower each time. When he reached the nipples, Vidar arched into his touch and moaned. Joel knew he was staring, but he couldn’t tear his eyes off Lucas and Vidar. It was as if they were all connected through what was happening in the room. The air wasn’t heavy but electrified. He wanted to touch himself, touch his aching cock, but knew Lucas wouldn’t approve. Not tonight.

Finally, there was only a short cropped fuzz left on Vidar’s head, slightly longer in the front. The young man sat up and felt his head, almost disoriented as if he had woken from an intense dream. The bulge beneath the towel around the boy’s hips clearly showed how much he had enjoyed Lucas’ special attention. When he reached for his cock, Lucas grabbed his hand.

“No. I think it’s time for Joel to get some action too.” He gave Joel a look that showed he would not be refused. “Come here and help our friend. Suck his cock.”

Vidar moaned and thrust his hips up when he heard Lucas’ order. Spreading his legs, he invited Joel without saying a word. Hesitantly, Joel stepped forward and sank to his knees. His hands were shaking slightly when he undid the towel and unveiled his prize. Vidar’s cock bobbed in front of him. A low whine let him know Vidar wanted him to hurry up. Going on instinct, Joel did the opposite and leisurely let the tip of his tongue make first contact. He kept his eyes firmly connected to Vidar’s, just to make sure he would pick up on any change of heart. What he saw in those innocently blue eyes gave him no reason to pause. Vidar stared at him transfixed and Joel could see the young man’s chest heave and flush as he let his tongue explore. The taste was different from Lucas’ but at the same time familiar. Joel could feel his own cock throb and he let his hand slide between his legs to give himself some delicious friction.

“No touching, Joel. You know better.” Lucas had of course seen him. Joel groaned, but obeyed and placed his hand on Vidar’s thigh. After leaning in, Joel traced his lips up the red, oozing shaft in front of him and then opened wide, taking the cock in his mouth. As he closed his mouth around it, Vidar cried out and thrust upwards. Joel almost gagged from the sudden movement at the back of his throat, but Lucas reached down and held the boy in place by pushing down on his shoulders.

“Easy now, boy. Show some control.” Lucas forced Vidar to keep still, pressing the man’s torso against the chair. “Hold his legs, Joel.”

Without a break in his sucking, Joel pressed the thighs down and out, making Vidar spread his legs more.

“Oh, God… That feels so good…” Vidar moaned and tried in vain to push his pelvis up to get deeper in Joel’s throat. His newly cut head pressed against Lucas’ stomach, turning from side to side as if needing some outlet for the sensations he was experiencing. His face was flushed and droplets of sweat was starting to form on his forehead.

“Joel, one finger.” The order came short and clipped. Joel momentarily let go of the boy’s cock and put his right index finger in his mouth, getting it wet. After diving back down to resume his task, he slid the finger between Vidar’s legs and let it find its target. Going in blind, he felt his way there. As he gently pushed his finger inside, the attempted thrusts grew in intensity and Vidar grabbed on to Lucas’ arms for leverage. Lucas had to struggle to keep him down. Slowly, Joel pushed and retracted, pushed and retracted. Each time he went a little bit deeper. Vidar had gone beyond words and was now making incoherent sounds. His hands had slid up to Lucas’ shoulders to keep himself steady as he frantically pushed down on the finger in his ass and tried to break free from Lucas’ hold. Joel was getting so turned on by the sight of the young man on the brink of losing himself to pleasure. His cock ached and he could fell a steady trickle down his shaft and along the inside of his thigh. From what he could see of Lucas, his boyfriend was in a similar condition and was grinding himself in the back of the chair.

“OK, break.” Lucas stepped back, releasing Vidar who almost toppled over. “I don’t want us to come like this. Let’s put the towels on the floor.”

He undid his own towel, placing it on the floor as makeshift bedding. Joel followed his example and then they both turned to Vidar expectantly. The boy was breathing hard and had a glazed look in his eyes, as if not quite aware of what he was supposed to do. After a moment, his brain cleared the haze of lust long enough to make him get up and put his towel in place. Then he waited, seeming unsure of what was going to happen next. His cock was hard and occasionally bounced with the throb of his pulse.

“So, Vidar. I need to know a few things before we continue. From now on, we only speak English so I understand. You still want to do this?” Lucas sounded so calm, so in control Joel looked at him in disbelief. When Vidar eagerly nodded, Lucas grinned. “So have you ever fucked anyone before? Have you ever been fucked?”

The boy blushed but nodded shyly.

“Good. So, you know what to expect.” Lucas pointed to the towels. “I want you on your hands and knees.”

Scrambling to obey, Vidar was in position in seconds. He spread his legs in a wide stance and canted his hips.

“Eager, aren’t we?” Lucas chuckled and then turned to Joel. “Prepare him for you.”

Their eyes met and silently Lucas asked if he wanted to continue. Joel nodded and sank to his knees behind Vidar. The ass in front of him was inviting. Fleshy but firm mounds begging for his attention. He let his hands slide over the lower back and further down, taking hold of the beautiful globes and parting them to reveal his target. It felt strange to be in this position after having only bottomed for so long. He could feel Lucas’ eyes on him and somehow knew he was merely an instrument for Lucas. It was as if Lucas was acting through him and the thought of fucking Vidar by orders from Lucas made him shiver. He had to obey. He wanted to obey.

After teasing the hole a few times by swiping his thumbs over it, earning him louder and louder moans from Vidar, Joel leaned in and spit on the hole. He was just about to push in again, when Vidar lifted his head.

“In my backpack… There’s lube… And condoms…” His breathy voice made it hard to hear what he said, but Lucas quickly retrieved the items.

“Such a little boy scout. Always prepared…” Lucas grinned as he handed the lube to Joel who applied a generous amount. Joel felt grateful they wouldn’t have to rely on spit to ease entry.

Joel resumed his teasing and preparing, adding more of his fingers and gradually pushing deeper inside. His ministrations were rewarded with more moans and sighs, increasing in volume until they turned into outright begging.

“Please, Joel. Please, I need more. I need...”

“What do you want Joel to do?” Lucas sank to his knees in front of Vidar, placing a hand firmly on the boy’s head. He let his hand glide over the short hair until it rested at the nape, while his cock tapped at Vidar’s lips. When the boy opened his mouth and reached out his tongue, Lucas retracted his hips, getting his cock out of range. “Uh-uh… Nothing for you until you answer my question.”

“I want him to fuck me…”

Hearing the words made Joel’s head spin. He could think of nothing else than to sink into that tight, warm hole and gave Lucas a pleading look.

“Go ahead. Fuck the boy, Joel.”

In record time, Joel rolled a condom on his cock. With a little more lube, he lined himself up and took aim. His prep work paid off and as he pushed inside he could feel the warm, soft ass welcome him inside without much resistance. As he sank all the way in, Vidar groaned and met his movement with a thrust. Seeing Joel fully inside, Lucas pulled the boy’s head down.

“Be a good boy and open up for me.”

Vidar didn’t hesitate but took Lucas in. The sight almost had Joel coming on the spot. Lucas caught his gaze and held it firmly.

“Now, let’s fuck him.”

Letting himself slide in and out of that tight opening, Joel slowly picked up his pace. He tried to time his movements with Lucas’ thrusts in the boy’s mouth, careful not to push too hard but at the same time making sure Vidar could feel himself get taken. It had been so long since he had been on this end of the action and it wasn’t what he usually preferred, but tonight he was driven by a strong need for the man below him and the man in front of him. The young man between them did his best to get as much of their cocks in him as possible, arching his back and pushing his face towards Lucas’ stomach. Vidar moaned loudly around the cock in his mouth but soon tightened his suction once again, causing Lucas to pant.

“You’re so hungry for it, aren’t you?” Lucas took hold of Vidar’s head and gave a few extra deep thrusts. “I can tell when a boy needs a good fucking. And you need it, don’t you?”

Hearing the words made Joel’s pulse quicken. Even if he wasn’t the one in the middle, he felt the familiar need rise within him and had to focus on Vidar to not lose himself in his own mind, surrendering to his fantasies of Lucas taking him. Still, the thoughts spurred him on and he picked up his pace.

Without warning, Vidar began convulsing and contracting, coming with a muffled shout. Joel kept going but at a slower tempo to let Vidar ride out his orgasm. When Lucas held up his hand, they both pulled out. Neither of them had come yet. Vidar looked at them with an embarrassed but sated smile.

“You can finish if you want.” He couldn’t quite meet their eyes. “I didn’t mean to come so soon…”

“Finish? You think we are finished?” With a predatory grin, Lucas gave his cock a few tugs, while keeping his eyes on Joel. “I thought you might want to watch how to fuck a guy like Joel? No one fucks him but me, but you could perhaps learn something by observing…”

Joel’s pulse raced. Lucas would take him in front of Vidar? Show the boy just how much he wanted, needed to be fucked? How he craved it? He had a longtime fantasy about being watched and it always made him horny as hell. Helplessly, he whined, wanting Lucas now but not sure he could actually handle an audience.

“Chest down, ass up, Joel.”

The order was clear and there was no room for hesitation. Joel could feel his body aching to comply, to submit. Indecisively, he glanced at Vidar. With a snap of his fingers Lucas brought Joel’s attention back to him.

“I know you heard me.” The edge to Lucas’ voice hit him like the stinging lash of a cane, sending tingles down his back in anticipation. He discarded the condom he was still wearing and knelt before his boyfriend, feeling more exposed than ever before under the calm eyes of Lucas and the wide-eyed stare of Vidar who sat with his arms around his knees on the other side of the towels. A droplet of precum made its way down his shaft and inner thigh. He was so hard, so needy. Without letting his mind run away with him, he bent over.

“Good boy…”

The words had its usual effect on him, getting him to relax. This was where he was supposed to be. He turned his head slightly to the right and glanced at Vidar. The boy was breathing hard, his cock on the rise again. The memory of being 23 and perpetually horny made Joel smile. A slap to his left ass cheek brought him back to the present and he got in position, resting his forehead on his hands.

“So, what do you want, Joel?” Lucas got down on his knees behind him and let his hands glide over Joel’s lower back, ass and legs.

“I need you.” The words were muffled, spoken into the floor, but Joel could hear Vidar moan softly. It was as if he could feel the boy’s eyes on him, being watched offering himself to Lucas so completely.

“You need me? To do what? Tell Vidar…” Leisurely, Lucas toyed with his opening, drawing a gasp from him.

Joel squirmed and kept his face resting on the backs of his hands. He had to say it, even if it made his cheeks burn. His cock liked the topic of conversation and pulsed between his legs.

“I need you to fuck me…” Lucas kept teasing him, making Joel push back against the fingers in the hope of getting some relief from the ache burning in him.

When there was no reply, Joel groaned in frustration. He was about to get vocal about his wants, when he remembered they were not alone. His eyes darted over to Vidar and he saw the young man stroking his cock with rapid, desperate movements. Vidar watched them with his mouth slightly open, the tip of his tongue visible as he licked his lips.

The return of Lucas’ fingers, now slick with cool lube, had Joel clenching for a moment but he relaxed and widened his stance to welcome Lucas in. The teasing began again and Joel could feel himself gradually open, getting ready for Lucas. One, two and three fingers made their way inside, giving him the familiar bursts of pleasure. Then, Lucas finally positioned his hard cock at his entrance. Joel bit his lip in preparation of the slight sting he knew was coming.

“I want you to keep your eyes on Vidar.”

The demand confused him as he had been miles ahead, imagining that amazing cock filling him. Locking eyes with the young man, there was as if a connection snapped in place between them. As Lucas began to enter him slowly, Joel could see Vidar watching them mesmerized while his hand bobbed up and down at ever increasing speed. The familiar feeling of being filled, stretched made Joel groan. In an inexplicable way, it was enhanced by having Vidar there, intently following each move. Having those blue eyes trained on him as he was fucked, taken willingly made Joel reach a new level of submission. He could do nothing but take what Lucas gave him and there was no hiding. Vidar knew just how desperate Joel was to get fucked, to surrender. His skin flushed and prickled feverishly. The boy was moaning, clearly ready to spray his seed all over once more.

“Come here, Vidar. Let Joel taste you.”

At first, Vidar only stared at them as if he didn’t believe his luck. Then he scrambled to get in front of Joel. His cock was drooling and twitching, precum dripping on the floor. Lucas didn’t pause his onslaught of Joel’s ass, but kept pounding him.

“You heard me, Joel. Take care of our new friend.”

Joel rose to stand on all four and got himself lined up with the young man’s oozing cock. Being ordered to suck Vidar while his ass was being fucked had him whimpering. Whimpering from pleasure overload. He opened his mouth and took Vidar in. With a few extra deep thrusts from behind, Lucas forced Joel’s mouth all the way down to the root. Joel gagged, but soon got into the rhythm set by Lucas. Vidar grabbed on to his head and eagerly tried to get further down his throat. The boy’s cries of pleasure went straight to Joel’s own cock. He knew he would come soon. He couldn’t help it. When Lucas hit his spot with a few particularly well aimed thrusts and Vidar clawed his neck in ecstasy, Joel came with a muffled yell. Almost simultaneously, Vidar came down his throat with a yelp. The boy tasted different from Lucas. Less salty and more sweet. Lucas finished last, with a couple of groans.

Joel let Vidar’s cock slip from his mouth and collapsed on the floor, taking Lucas with him and making them end up in a spooning position. Vidar crumpled beside them. Breathing heavily, all three of them tried to regain their strength. Suddenly, Vidar started giggling and Joel couldn’t help but join in. He recognized that intense feeling of liberation and felt giddy. Almost light as air. He could feel himself float between the consciousness and oblivion. So good. He felt so incredibly good…

“Joel…? Joel!”

The sensation of someone shaking his shoulder annoyed him. Why would Lucas disturb him right now? Couldn’t they simply rest for a while? Enjoy the afterglow?

“Hey, babe… I think it’s time to go home.”

Joel sat up and blinked. Why was he suddenly dressed? How had he ended up on the lounge chair? He rubbed his eyes, trying to collect his thoughts.

“You must have had more beers than I thought. Time to get you home. Can’t have you fall asleep at the party.” Lucas was smiling indulgently as he tried to get Joel to stand. To his utter embarrassment, Joel realized he was a bit unsteady on his feet. Just how many beers did he have…? Falling asleep like a teenager… He blushed when the dream suddenly came back to him. Lewd dreams about a colleague was not good. At least that was his secret to keep. No one would ever know.

“Besides, I’m really curious about what made you groan so loudly in your sleep.” Lucas reached down and squeezed Joel’s cock. Joel’s very hard cock. “You’re going to tell me all about it, aren’t you…?”

Copyright © 2017 Puppilull; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I, too, am happy it was just a dream. I actually quit reading it and read the comments to find out it was just a dream.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

For fanden da, det var HOT ! Woke me up in a hurry this cold November morning. I'm almost sad it was a dream, but I guess that's the best way and a lot more logical than Joel ever foing this in reality. But of course we know he's always fantasized about being taken by two guys in the shower, so I suppose that's why he had such a vivid dream. :P And I bet Lucas will enjoy hearing all about it and give his :blushing: boyfriend a suitable reward.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I almost quit reading it bc I was like this is so out of character for Joel...thank the gods it was only a dream!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/07/2016 09:57 AM, flamingo136 said:

I have so missed Joel and Lucas.......Thanks for the visit............Mike

Yeah, I miss them too. It was time for a little visit, just to scratch that itch.

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/07/2016 09:59 AM, Defiance19 said:

You had me going.. I'm glad it was a dream, and oh, what a dream it was.. Nice to see the guys again..

I couldn't stop myself... These guys get me going. Hopefully, inspiration will strike again!

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/07/2016 01:19 PM, jaysalmn said:

I, too, am happy it was just a dream. I actually quit reading it and read the comments to find out it was just a dream.

Oh, sweetie... I hope you could go back and do a reread after the surprise ending was up! Joel simply let his mind run away with him.

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/07/2016 04:57 PM, Timothy M. said:

For fanden da, det var HOT ! Woke me up in a hurry this cold November morning. I'm almost sad it was a dream, but I guess that's the best way and a lot more logical than Joel ever foing this in reality. But of course we know he's always fantasized about being taken by two guys in the shower, so I suppose that's why he had such a vivid dream. :P And I bet Lucas will enjoy hearing all about it and give his :blushing: boyfriend a suitable reward.

Looking out at the falling snow, I so know what you mean... Glad to be of assistance. As for the dream thing... I was writing it as reality first but then I realized just what you're saying: Joel wouldn't do that in real life. It didn't make sense. Maybe in a few years from now, but I'm not sure. It is one of his fantasies, so I let his mind do its thing...

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/07/2016 06:52 PM, JayT said:

I almost quit reading it bc I was like this is so out of character for Joel...thank the gods it was only a dream!

Personally, I don't think mixing it up with more partners is necessarily a bad thing. However, everyone has to be on board, and usually that's where things go wrong.

 

Joel isn't ready for a thing like that. Perhaps Lucas would be surprised at his own reactions too, now that he's in a different sort of relationship than he has had before. Not even dream Lucas wanted to share Joel... So my subconscious was probably telling me something.

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

So hot. Whether a dream or not, people should be allowed their liberation as long as all parties (and parties connected but not involved) are consenting. I've been missing Joel and Lucas every time I see updates and new reviews pop up for their stories, so this was a welcome (and awesome!) little present. Made my afternoon brighter. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/08/2016 07:10 AM, Lux Apollo said:

So hot. Whether a dream or not, people should be allowed their liberation as long as all parties (and parties connected but not involved) are consenting. I've been missing Joel and Lucas every time I see updates and new reviews pop up for their stories, so this was a welcome (and awesome!) little present. Made my afternoon brighter. :)

LOL I'm glad you got a little sunshine and heat in your day...

 

People are different and that's fine. I just think we should do what we enjoy, as long as there is honesty and consent. Can be tricky though, to be so open not only to your partner but to yourself as well and know when to say yes and perhaps more importantly no.

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I agree with Flamingo. I have also missed Joel and Lucas. What a hot story! It got my juices flowing. Thanks. Jeff

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/17/2017 03:24 AM, JeffreyL said:

I agree with Flamingo. I have also missed Joel and Lucas. What a hot story! It got my juices flowing. Thanks. Jeff

LOL! I'm glad you enjoyed it! And stick around... There's more in the so called pipeline. Some hot, some sweet.

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I think if Lucas really wanted to do this, Joel would suppress his regrets and go along with it to a point, then he'd refuse to go any further – especially before the case was decided in New York. I'm not sure where that point would be though.

 

But I'm really glad they got rid of Vidar's stupid manbun. Even if only in Joel's dream! But it would really shock Joel if Vidar show up for work with a cropped head the next day! It would have Joel (and us) nervously wondering when he started dreaming… ;-)

 

“How can a cop of all people be so clueless? The guy’s so in to you it’s ridiculous!” That should be "into."

Link to comment

I guess now we now Joel might have gone along all the way... Although, a colleague is not ideal for an addition in bed. The manbun had to die, though...!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 1/16/2017 at 9:18 AM, Puppilull said:

There's more in the so called pipeline. Some hot, some sweet.

I prefer sweet.

 

I’m not into the Sriracha thing either!  ;-)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..